PDA

View Full Version : C-cupper "JUDITH" here to let you CIM

Bonniesan
15-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Name : JUDITH
Height : 1.6m
Statistic : 34C'24'34
Damage : $160/90/2(PARADISE member rate apply)

Service : Long bath, frenching, BBBJ, CIM

akaza24
15-05-2007, 02:23 PM
This gal definitely look nice, not the typical thai gal look. will definitely go for it. Pls wait for mi FR soon. :)

lkm23
15-05-2007, 08:25 PM
sis Bonnie, your PM full liao, cant PM you, still waiting for your approval in ur group. :D

le113ru
16-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks Bonnie sis for e arrangement. Had a long wait cos of flight delay. Finally rcv signal to go up. When door open, a cute smiley face greeted me. First look v steam liao. She dressed in see thru black lingerie with matching g-string. Gd figure with ample boobs.

Brought me to sit down on bed n serve me drink. Chit chat for a while n next thing i know we started hugging n kissing n frenching. Proceed for a hot bath. Wash me up clean clean coupled to body massage in the tub. Shiok! n of cos more frenching while she slight her boobs up n down my body!

Once on bed she started her catbath attacking my nips. Fast n furious slurping licks. Lots of teasing with her tongue. At e same time i also fondled those nicely shaped C boobs(enhanced) with big eraser nips! Next moment felt my didi engulfed by her mouth. Kept teasing didi with her swirling n flicking tongue. Gd suction. Then she started to attack my groin area n balls. Beware of her ball suction! Almost cant tahan!!! Quickly ask her cap me.

Dun be tricked by her small size. She a energizer bunny! Started her cowride...n what a long wild ride it was!!!! Super energertic n keep twisting gyrating her hips!!!! Change to missionary n french wildly at e same time. Up my pace n her stereo getting louder. Had her legs on my shoulders to get deeper penetration. Lots of moans esp if u hit e spot!!!! Change to doggie. Nice pair of bums!!! She had her bums pointing up....seeing didi in out from tt pair of cheeks super turn on!!!! Trying hard to prolong!!! Back to missionary as we hug each other tightly. Can feel both of us cumming soon. Up to 6th gear at wildly fast speed n finally we both came with her jerking once or twice. Feeling super sextified after e wild session.

Decided to stop at 1 rd so she gave me massage. Gave me quited a decent massage with gd strength although she not trained in massage.

Looks: 8 (75-80% of pic) cute
Boobs: 7.5 (enhanced if not sure higher) nicely shaped n a handful, big eraser nips
Bbbj: 8 gd suction
Fj: 8.5 energetic n wild
French: Yes
Paint: nv try
Gfe: 7.5
Rtf: Probably not. Prefer Geraldine(personal preference).

dexblu
16-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Welcome to Paradise … Your Personal Guide for today is ... JUDITH

WAITING LOUNGE
Booked yet another last minute tour (as usual) to Paradise this afternoon. JUDITH was my guide for today; dressed in a black see thru lingerie (wearing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING beneath) welcoming me in to her Paradise with a smile. I passed my hand luggage to her (read as fruits and snacks) and proceeded to undress in the waiting lounge.

While waiting for the bathtub to fill (water was a tad bit slow), I sat on the edge of the bed and JUDITH stood in front of me and began massaging my shoulders and forehead with my face literally buried into her chest and my eyes being fixated at her B00Bs!! I started to feel her naked form beneath her lingerie starting from her butt and tracing it slowly to her pussy right up to her B00Bs. I cannot resist my ever increasing urge and succumbed to it by helping myself to her B00Bs kissing and licking her B00Bs and nipples!! JUDITH reciprocated my actions by caressing me using her fingernails and we had this going on for quite a while before the bathtub was finally filled.

Had a great foam bath with me fondling her B00Bs whenever possible… and JUDITH continued stimulating me by using her fingernails to run it up and down my body before wrapping the bathtub session up by placing my hardened shaft in between her B00Bs and treating me to a B00B FCUK!!!

IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT
After toweling me dry, JUDITH began her catbath on my body and I continued caressing her before she started to ravish and attack my dick hungrily with her head bobbing up and down relentlessly my entire shaft using all her energy!! Her style of BBBJ is quite different from what I had experienced before. JUDITH will move her head and body, positioning it at all different imaginable positions without neglecting your dick at any one time! Her BBBJ is full of head movements, body movements, tongue actions, various speed and suction, licking of the entire shaft, using her tongue to polish your knob; and even your balls will never feel left out with her good tongue action, some deepthroat, etc., etc, and I was left in a daze trying to figure out her next movement as she works on my dick like a NON-STOP WHIRLWIND for what seems to be an eternity!!

After I rewarded her with a CIM… the BBBJ action doesn’t just stop there!! Not only does JUDITH ensures that not a single drop of my cum was wasted, she continued giving me a loving, sensuous and slow BBBJ with her CUM FILLED MOUTH. I was still too dazed:confused: to react and just lay on the bed enjoying the incredible sensation. 5 minutes later, after getting my bearings right, I asked her to stop her BBBJ and she coyly turned away from me and spit out my CUM into some tissues. She then took some tissues to wipe my dickhead (which by now was like a well polished and shiny knob). We caressed and hugged each other on the bed before I asked her to go for a wash-up. What a satisfying in-flight entertainment for me that was, in the form of CIM!!!

TOUCHDOWN
I took a shower and JUDITH again started to give me a nice massage. I found out that she is working and studying part-time in Bangkok, has 2 younger siblings with an age gap of 2 years each and that she simply loves Dark Chocolates. It was a pity that I failed to get her some Dark Chocolates as a gift, otherwise… I’m pretty sure that she would have adored me! (Bros with JUDITH as your Tour guide get the hint?;) )

JUDITH again began to use her fingernails to tease me until my dick was semi-erect… But DAMN!!!... I was having a major headache just at that moment! Sigh!!!... For once, I decided to let the Big Head rule over the Small Head and it was with great hesitation… that I decided to end my tour for today….Haizzz…

Upon touchdown, another tour of Paradise had ended for me. We hugged and bade each other goodbye and I left after thanking JUDITH, who was now wrapped only in a towel, for her great hospitality and never ending supply of energy displayed during her BBBJ!! (Not before I pulled away her towel and stole a few more caresses of her B00Bs as a souvenir sensation… hehe!!)

BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Some deepthroat, various speed and suction, licks the entire shaft, uses her tongue to polish your knob, your balls will never feel left out too and good tongue action)
CIM: 9.5/10 (Not A Single Drop Wasted ... CIM is a MUST for me)
FJ: I Had A Splitting Headache (I know, I know… This should be the gals line right?)
Looks: Quite close to the studio pics… Looks better when she smiles
Boobs: 8/10 (I LOVE Big B00Bs!!)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Always smiles when her eyes meet yours, speaks some English and she just loves to use her fingernails and run it up and down your whole body to tease you)
Damage: S$160 + Some Fruits + Some Snacks + Tips

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH SIS Bonnie and I feel really honoured to have embarked on and completed yet another tour of Paradise and experiencing again for myself… THE PARADISE STANDARD OF PLEASURE!!!

P.S. – My apologies for always booking your Tours at the very last moment…

Bonniesan
17-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks bro le113ru & dexblu for FRs. Hope to see more FRs for her, as many bros have tried her already.

akaza24
17-05-2007, 02:42 PM
:) As promise before to write a FR on this Judith, so here it is....

As a few bros had already given quite detailed FR of her, I will try to keep mine short n sweet as possible. Firstly I am the type that goes for "quality, not quantity". :D This Judith is wat i call "quality". She made all mi bonking dreams come true...the whole session was like filming an av movie. Passion foreplay in the bathtub, frenching, bbbj+CIM, painting, fingering, gf feeling, responsive lovemaking and most importantly her friendly smiley attitude. Usually when there is minimum communication wif a FL, the whole senario will tend to be quite "awkward" but not wif her, she will tease ur whole body and make u comfortable like a couple.

In Summary:
Looks - 8/10 (The moment i saw her pics, I made mi booking)
Boobs - 8/10 (Will be higher if not enhanced, but still veri tempting for me)
BBBJ - 9/10 (Cim, wat can i say...After cim she got me aroused within 10mins for the 2nd shot!!)
FJ - 9/10 (Veri responsive and i made her real wet during fingering, various positions allowed)
GFE - 9/10 (Tats wat i feel)
Overall - 5 star hotel std
If u look at mi past FRs, I never grade so high pts. 1 word to describe - SUPERB. Definitely a RTF for me

Bonniesan
17-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Thanks bro akaza24 for FR. Really appreciate your writings. She's still not at her best, as still getting used to the working environment and procedures. Those bros who are going to try her, do expect better treatment!

Bonniesan
19-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Warmed up!!! JUDITH's into her best form now. Bros, fast hand fast leg for this beauty!

acetate
20-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Had been waiting for a good bonk for nearly a week already but due to work (finishing at 3am every night) my session to relieve all the tension had been delayed & delayed until last night.

Yes, finally booked Judith from Sis Bonnie, and thank you so much for arranging the last minute session. Btw, my 1st time posting FR so will try my best here.

When Judith opened the door, she was wearing this see-thru lingere, with matching panties & bra. She was a bit shy and looked tired too so i decided to start the session slow, and could do so becos had booked for 2 hours too.

Before showering, i sat on the fake leopard skin sofa, and then she sat on my lap, and we started frenching abit & tcss. While frenching, my hands were exploring her headlights, and realised that they were enhanced (abit hard so must be). And guess what, this is my first time touching enhanced headlights, and i actually like it. i realised that i prefer hard than to the soft soft like beancurd type. While playing with her headlights, i only had one thought in my head which was to place my didi in between this pair of knockers and let nature takes it orgasmic course.

We went for the shower, started out being SOP, and ended with a surprise titty-fuck. And she does it in such a seductive way. As all bros know how the girls pong-pong us, she'd lean over abit with my didi being trap in between her clevage, and she will pretend to use shower foam to clean my neck & chest area. All the time while she is cleaning my chest, my didi will be sliding in & out of her valley. Can DIE i tell you!! And she'd do this for a couple of times before starting her titty-fuck. i din want to cum in the bathtub so ask her to stop, wash off, dry off for main course.

Lying on the bed, she gave me a standard bbbj, and got a taste of the ball suction that other bros had talked about. Usually, i'd go all the way for CIM but the thought of ravishing her was too much to take, and i requested for the cap, and she start riding me in cowgirl style. It started slowly, and my hands were on her headlights like steering her with a steering wheel. Then it got faster, and she call out my name (mis-pronounced of cos since her ch5 not good), and this was the best part. As it got hotter & hotter, she grab my arms(the biceps area), and dug her fingernails into my flesh abit. Pain was one thing, but it turn me even more horny, and thurst upwards even with more force. And im very sure she had an orgasm, as she shivered uncontrollaby aroud a hips area for like 10 seconds, and her cfm face was out of this world. After 10mins or so, we changed to doggy style, also started slow, but she becomes very responsive when i begin to bang her with more force (the piak-piak sound). Less than 5mins i released.

When i removed my didi, both of us were sweating abit, and we were totally spent. Went for our quick shower again to clean up, and by then i was too tired to go for second round, so ask her to lie down with me until time's up.

And this Judith really make my heart melt, when we lie down together to catch some fotry winks, she'd grab my hand to hug her just like a gf.

Soon time was up, msg from Sis Bonnie to Judith that the session is over. i got dressed, paid, and left a very happy happy man.

BBBJ: 7/10 (Quite standard but get 7 becos her ball suction good)

CIM: never try (during rtf maybe)

FJ: 9/10 one of the best i had in my cheonging career. i must have bonked at least nine girls so far but Judith is my #1.

Looks: Quite close to the studio pics, and she very petite in size, my type dont like girls big or taller size than me, and i myself quite small size somemore.

Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced but my kind of poison)

GFE: 8/10 (makes me want to go bring her shopping & eat at some place good before she goes back, can i do that Sis Bonnie? :D )

Damage: S$180 (for 2hrs) + $20 (tips)

RTF: confirm will do, she going back on the 29th so must find some way yo escape from CO to do so.

other girls i have tried (those that i can remember):
Bro Slim: Marcolina, Sakura,
Bro Thaiboy: Kitty

happyglman
21-05-2007, 08:09 PM
As usual, short forum.
I don't know why there is no much comment on her because she is very fantastic. Service oriented, always smiles, good head massage, great CIM, good FJ.
Just 1 work : GOOD

Looks: 8
Boobs: 8 (enhanced)
Bbbj: 8 gd CIM
Fj: 8 tireless
Paint: Up to you
Gfe: 8

Bonniesan
22-05-2007, 09:49 AM
GFE: 8/10 (makes me want to go bring her shopping & eat at some place good before she goes back, can i do that Sis Bonnie? :D )

Bro contact me via sms, and will let you know.

Thanks those bros who pen a FR on her! Good day! ;)

CheeByeJoe
22-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi Booniesan, do take care

Doofus
22-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Had a lunch appointment with Judith earlier. Was planning to try her late last night, but it was already pretty late.

And to be honest, I shd be kicking myself for not meeting her sooner.

Judith has a very sweet looking face that grows more and more endearing to me. In fact, she reminded me of a school mate in my JC that I had a serious crush on years ago. She may not be a model-type but her shy sweet smile is to die for.

I was pretty surprised when the door opened cos she looked about as fair as in the photo. Most of the times, girls tend to look more tanned than in the studio shots.

And when she stripped off her nightie, she had a really nice slim body with just the right sized breasts and sensitive nipples. Her breasts are augmented but the rest of her body is blemish free. No tattoos either. Yummy.

I didn't really try her killer BBBJ. Was too busy kissing her sweet tender mouth. Her mouth and tongue was so inviting. Even when her back was against my chest, she'd lean back for a kiss.

Overall, damn good GFE! Siao.. definitely wanna RTF again!

Doofus
22-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Double posted.

acetate
23-05-2007, 11:01 AM
wtf i posted my very 1st fr then kenna zapped!! :mad:
which cb kia dare to zap dont dare to put name, your balls will shrink like a decomposed prune!!

Bonniesan
23-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks Bro for the FR! I will up you bro.

acetate
23-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Thankyou sis for the support, btw, my CO watching me very closely the last few days, so dont dare to sms you!!:p

Bonniesan
24-05-2007, 05:05 PM
no prob, bro. sms me when your CO off guard.

Bonniesan
28-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Good morning bros!!! Last day today for JUDITH, the pretty lady. Grab it or no chance already.

vanquishcum
29-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Ahhh...i'm too late....

Vit M juz arrived den Judith left liao...

sadzz man..