PDA

View Full Version : What is the qualification for OKTs?

spiderguy
07-09-2018, 09:17 PM
just wonder what is the qualification to be an OKT?
sounds an interesting job.. the gal work for you and i think they would have free bonk with them.. so that OKTs advertised them to the customer

any lobang to work on this field?

GN007SG
07-09-2018, 09:27 PM
sounds an interesting job.. the gal work for you and i think they would have free bonk with them.. so that OKTs advertised them to the customer

it has always been a taboo for an OKT to fuck their own gals...
u are earning your livings off them mind you...

one criteria is you have to be an ex convict

SingleAA
07-09-2018, 09:31 PM

Life isn't that simple -- get free sex and do nothing? One has to ensure the upkeeping of the brothel, manage the girls, host and attract customers in, have the right connections, deal with incidents (drunk, aggressive customers), etc.

rey69
08-09-2018, 02:41 AM
Minimum entry level is MBBA.
Outstanding professionals with PDM will be added advantage to secure an iron rice bowl as the highly sought-after OKTs.:D

GL63
08-09-2018, 03:55 AM
OKTs really make good $ . back then i had a gf who lives in a landed hse , her neighbour is okt and drives a SL500 . not an easy feat 20 years ago .

outonbail
08-09-2018, 11:38 AM
it has always been a taboo for an OKT to fuck their own gals...
u are earning your livings off them mind you...

one criteria is you have to be an ex convict

Really? Then who do they fuck?

moolamoola
08-09-2018, 11:56 AM

hmmm maybe they go try other okt girls ? no conflict of interest mah

GN007SG
08-09-2018, 12:07 PM

other gals la...

worse is farking your own gals and develop more...
problem many many to follow

sams11
09-09-2018, 12:57 AM

Hi bro, AV does not issue license to a person to operate a brothel so easily. In the olden days a person with a criminal record might get a license but not now. The applicant needs to have some prior experience in operating a brothel be a boss, a partner or an assistant in the shop. He also needs to prove that he has sufficient financial means to run a shop. When the auntie of 3033 wanted to retire about 2 to 3 years ago, her son who worked as an assistant in the shop applied to AV to take over the operation, AV did not find him suitable to run a brothel and rejected his application. Hence the shop ceased the operation.

AV forbids OKTs to have sex with his girls though some may do so quietly. But I have seen OKTs going to other shops to have fun. They may call in girls from other brothels to their own shops for quick fits. They are humans after all.

OKTs may make good money in the past but not now. Many bros go online to look for FL. Some PRC girls prefer to work as FL because they could earn more and there is less restriction. As a result and with the higher income in China, the quality of WLs deteriorates. Less bros go to GL and the income of the shops drop. Some PRC shops such as 2047, 1856 and 1639 closed down or were converted to Thai or Viet operation. Some shops like 1606 and 1654A are doing well. But some shops are struggling.

bimpom
09-09-2018, 01:12 PM

Thick face and Supreme lust will make you to be the king of OKTs. Don't even bother to do it legally, many Bros some of my friends are already doing it. Just be brave enough to face the music to go prison when get caught.

For those legal brothels they are not supposed to F their own girls but those illegal ones, no rules n regulations some even made home videos with their own girls, and some cheekopeh tested and tasted the girl until satisfaction. There was a legend name Mr Teo in this forum making lots money and had great fun but he's now in prison. Another one made sex videos with all his girls and was caught too. But of course some are still doing good!

Gd luck buddy, if u really keen, drop me a mail!

For legal house u might want to start off as a pimp earning $100 per day. Tbh not much career prospects. Be daring like a drug dealer in South America, make it big. Absorb the risk and be the Pablo Escobar of the sex industry.

lovestobonk
09-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Hi bro, AV does not issue license to a person to operate a brothel so easily. In the olden days a person with a criminal record might get a license but not now. The applicant needs to have some prior experience in operating a brothel be a boss, a partner or an assistant in the shop. He also needs to prove that he has sufficient financial means to run a shop. When the auntie of 3033 wanted to retire about 2 to 3 years ago, her son who worked as an assistant in the shop applied to AV to take over the operation, AV did not find him suitable to run a brothel and rejected his application. Hence the shop ceased the operation.

AV forbids OKTs to have sex with his girls though some may do so quietly. But I have seen OKTs going to other shops to have fun. They may call in girls from other brothels to their own shops for quick fits. They are humans after all.

OKTs may make good money in the past but not now. Many bros go online to look for FL. Some PRC girls prefer to work as FL because they could earn more and there is less restriction. As a result and with the higher income in China, the quality of WLs deteriorates. Less bros go to GL and the income of the shops drop. Some PRC shops such as 2047, 1856 and 1639 closed down or were converted to Thai or Viet operation. Some shops like 1606 and 1654A are doing well. But some shops are struggling.

Yup. As China economy grows stronger and standard of living continue to rise, I envisage that the "PRC era" in GL will gradually come to an end just like how the "Msia era" has ended over the turn of the previous decade. Maybe the next wave might be NKorea??? Given that they seem to be opening up their economy gradually. :D

outonbail
09-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Thick face and Supreme lust will make you to be the king of OKTs. Don't even bother to do it legally, many Bros some of my friends are already doing it. Just be brave enough to face the music to go prison when get caught.

For those legal brothels they are not supposed to F their own girls but those illegal ones, no rules n regulations some even made home videos with their own girls, and some cheekopeh tested and tasted the girl until satisfaction. There was a legend name Mr Teo in this forum making lots money and had great fun but he's now in prison. Another one made sex videos with all his girls and was caught too. But of course some are still doing good!

For legal house u might want to start off as a pimp earning $100 per day. Tbh not much career prospects. Be daring like a drug dealer in South America, make it big. Absorb the risk and be the Pablo Escobar of the sex industry.
100 bucks a day. That is much more than me

rey69
10-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Yup. As China economy grows stronger and standard of living continue to rise, I envisage that the "PRC era" in GL will gradually come to an end just like how the "Msia era" has ended over the turn of the previous decade. Maybe the next wave might be NKorea??? Given that they seem to be opening up their economy gradually. :D

Help supreme leader Kim to earn nuclear $$$ :D

Giansex
11-09-2018, 01:58 PM
OKTs really make good $ . back then i had a gf who lives in a landed hse , her neighbour is okt and drives a SL500 . not an easy feat 20 years ago .

I known one okt l20hxx collect watches..seen his collection before AP Rolex Hublot..CB all.my money contribute to his watch collection too.i only wearing Seiko.

spiderguy
11-09-2018, 05:40 PM

Thanks for ur sharing..
My interest is more towards the legal house ones

aki9
08-10-2018, 03:58 AM
wow ! You sound really knowledgable.
Issit True that the Fragrance Boss, a Mr. Koh, his Family was operating Brothels before he became a Property Developer ?

How Does the OKT source for Girls ?

Would Anti-Vice allow Girls from other countries, such as Japan, Korea, Philippines, Mongolia, Romania,...etc.,..

Lotss of Market potential, yes ?

max_priest
09-05-2020, 03:52 PM

Dude, among all the folks here, what you uttered above is by far the most accurate re the pre-requisites & generic background of GL brothel OKT ... It illustrates that you’re in the know ... 😎

Future of GL maybe bleak,
MaXx

unfit
09-05-2020, 07:42 PM
need at least a PhD in whoremongering to qualify as Certified Public Orkuinizer:D

joker88
10-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Hi bro, AV does not issue license to a person to operate a brothel so easily. In the olden days a person with a criminal record might get a license but not now. The applicant needs to have some prior experience in operating a brothel be a boss, a partner or an assistant in the shop. He also needs to prove that he has sufficient financial means to run a shop. ……………..

OKTs may make good money in the past but not now. Many bros go online to look for FL. Some PRC girls prefer to work as FL because they could earn more and there is less restriction. As a result and with the higher income in China, ……………………..

Dude, among all the folks here, what you uttered above is by far the most accurate re the pre-requisites & generic background of GL brothel OKT ... It illustrates that you’re in the know ...

Future of GL maybe bleak,
MaXx

MaXy, you are right. He probably got the closest to those GL OKTs.

But the first sentence he said AV does not issue licence ………….
In any case, there are no such "licences" that people are always toking abt.

Many people got it wrong about the legality of pimping in SG.
The GL OKT are NOT licenced and DO NOT have any so-called "licence" to operate brothels in GL.
Should not use the word "licence" becos it give overseas people the wrong idea abt pimping in SG. :rolleyes:

Prostitution, commercial sex and ex-marital sex is NOT unlawful in SG unlike other countries where ex-marital sex is unlawful.
In some countries, you may go to jail if you fark another woman without your wife's consent. :D

Pimping, soliciting and advertising commercial sex in any form in SG is unlawful (Punished under Section 373A or 372 of the Penal Code).
Many ppl confuse section 373A with 372.

To be guilty under section 372, the gal must be under 21 years old.

GL OKTs are not guilty under section 372 but guilty under 373A.
Online OKTs punished under section 372. :D

Section 372 - Selling Minor (<21 yrs) for the purpose of prostitution.
Section 373A - Importing woman for the purpose of prostitution.

As such, if I may quote from foreign media, "pimping activities in GL is UNLAWFUL but TOLERATED by the SG govt".

There is no such thing as a "licence" and AV can arrest any GL pimp and charged him under section 373A of the Penal Code anytime if he abuse or force the gals to act against their will.
Even the best legal council cannot save him.
All the GL OKT knows very well what they are doing is unlawful but "tolerated" by SPF becos of reasons mentioned below.
Section 373A provides the SPF with ample reasons to arrest and prosecute the GL OKTs with no recourse for them if they misbehave.
He is obviously guilty, until the contrary is proven, that he is innocent.
There is no such thing as a licence to protect them la.

Just like 123hu put it, it is not unlawful to engage in commercial sex with any woman or FL in SG as long as she is >18 yrs of age.
They will ask the man to leave and deport the woman.
So there is absolutely no risk at all as long as the law is concerned if you fark a gal in SG regardless of nationality.
You have your rights under our constitution.
Do not be intimidated by the police officers. :)
They cannot prosecute you as long the gal is >18 and you did not rape her.
Be careful and make sure you understand section 375 & 376 of the Penal Code carefully.

The SG govt, which includes the AV unit of the SPF only "tolerates" the vice activities happening in GL premises mainly to keep them in the open so that they can easily control them and most importantly prevent the spread of sexual transmitted disease and underground vice activities.

Online FLs therefore faced deportation to prevent unnecessary spread of STDs and sometimes disturbance to hotels and neighbours.
They are not prosecuted for commercial sex which is legal but they will be deported by MOM becos they breached their visa or work permit rules.
That's why they will not be jailed but deported and banned from coming to SG.
Not so much becos GL pros or online FL pay or don pay tax and whose income drop like a rock.

If enforcement is to entirely eliminate them from the open then these activities will go underground and enforcement efforts will exhaust more resources.
Spread of STDs will be harder to contain and now C19 even worse.

But I agree with Maxy that the future of GL maybe be bleak...……. :(

Why I think this is so is another long story. Will not bored bros here.

Finally, if you got caught on the other side of the law while farking an FL, dun worry, your last line of defence is bro joker. :D

Pro bono service for SBF bros.

Just fark any online FL you like. No worries abt the law.
But the gal die die also must be >18 hor.

Never, never let your OC knows abt it.

need at least a PhD in whoremongering to qualify as Certified Public Orkuinizer

Floppy Joe, I have PhD in whoremongering but fail to qualify as Certified Public Orkuinizer (CPO) after many interviews leh. :(

Can help to pull some strings with your wide network of sexual bigwigs.

Many of the are on the Board of Interviewers for the much coveted CPO. :)

Happy bonking!!

Billylai80
10-05-2020, 01:48 AM

The GL OKT are NOT licenced and DO NOT have any so-called "licence" to operate brothels in GL.
Should not use the word "licence" becos it give overseas people the wrong idea abt pimping in SG. :rolleyes:

Prostitution, commercial sex and ex-marital sex is NOT unlawful in SG unlike other countries where ex-marital sex is unlawful.
In some countries, you may go to jail if you fark another woman without your wife's consent. :D

Pimping, soliciting and advertising commercial sex in any form in SG is unlawful (Punished under Section 373A or 372 of the Penal Code).

As such, if I may quote from foreign media, "pimping activities in GL is UNLAWFUL but TOLERATED by the SG govt".

There is no such thing as a "licence" and AV can arrest any GL pimp and charged him under section 373A of the Penal Code anytime if he abuse or force the gals to act against their will.
All the GL OKT knows very well what they are doing is unlawful but "tolerated" by SPF becos of reasons mentioned below.
Section 373A provides the SPF with ample reasons to arrest and prosecute the GL OKTs with no recourse for them if they misbehave.

Just like 123hu put it, it is not unlawful to engage in commercial sex with any woman or FL in SG as long as she is >18 yrs of age.
So there is absolutely no risk at all as long as the law is concerned if you fark a gal in SG regardless of nationality.
Be careful and make sure you understand section 375 & 376 of the Penal Code carefully.

The SG govt, which includes the AV unit of the SPF only "tolerates" the vice activities happening in GL premises mainly to keep them in the open so that they can easily control them and most importantly prevent the spread of sexual transmitted disease and underground vice activities.

Online FLs therefore faced deportation to prevent unnecessary spread of STDs and sometimes disturbance to hotels and neighbours.
They are not prosecuted for commercial sex which is legal but they will be deported by MOM becos they breached their visa or work permit rules.
Not so much becos GL pros or online FL pay or don pay tax and whose income drop like a rock.

If enforcement is to entirely eliminate them from the open then these activities will go underground and enforcement efforts will exhaust more resources.

Finally, if you got caught on the other side of the law while farking an FL, dun worry, your last line of defence is bro joker. :D

Floppy Joe, I have PhD in whoremongering but fail to qualify as Certified Public Orkuinizer (CPO) after many interviews leh. :(

Happy bonking!!

He know OKT but OKT know him?

JuicyG
10-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Accordingly, to Billylai80, turgid and joker88 are both well connected!

TheSuperShinobi = Turgid = Forexswift

:D :D :D

chubbybastard
13-05-2020, 11:34 AM

Happy bonking!!

I don't think so. Prostitution is illegal in Singapore. >18 or not. Whether they want to charge you or not is another story.

max_priest
13-05-2020, 03:31 PM
I don't think so. Prostitution is illegal in Singapore. >18 or not. Whether they want to charge you or not is another story.
You are not exactly right or wrong ... 😉😎

Prostitution in Singapore in itself is not illegal, but various prostitution-related activities are criminalized. This includes public solicitation, living on the earnings of a prostitute and maintaining a brothel. In practice, police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels. This is in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward.

So one may ask what is truly legal in Singapore prostitution trade? At present, only sex workers operating within licensed brothels and their customers are within the confines of the law. All other forms of prostitution in Singapore are probably illegal and may be subjected to raids and persons involved may be prosecuted for various offences.

Hope the above clear some of your doubts,
MaXx

123hu
13-05-2020, 03:40 PM
1. It is not illegal to be a prostitute.
2. It is not illegal to visit a prostitute.

No one has ever been charge for 1 or 2. The law is crystal clear. You can get charged for things like running an illegal brothel, being a pimp, working without a permit and advertising your services.

Of course, idiots will have trouble comprehending something so simple no matter how many times they are told.

A raid is a waste of time because unless they get the pimp, nobody gets charge. The FLs are sent back, customers nothing. While the police do raid low budget hotels, their primary concern is vice affecting the heartlands and residential areas for obvious security and political reasons. It looks bad to have so many Juliet Beauty House at void decks.

Once you understand the law, you understand why raids are a damn waste of time and resources because most of the time, nobody ends up in court. The women are deported and the men just put on their pants and leave the room.

The police is not going to waste their time organsing a raid to catch one FL in a hotel room whose pimp is overseas. And then the FL is replaced a week later. Nothing came out of it. They are not so fucking free.

Sucks for GL OKTs! It's good that such questions are continously raised so that punters can have a piece of mind chionging FLs. Please continue to raise more doubts and create more opportunties to clarify that visiting a prostitue is not illegal. Even more punters can be assured and go for FL with a peace of mind. :D

joker88
13-05-2020, 04:21 PM

Hello fren

Please read my post clearly then you tok cok la. :)

Please don confuse prostitution and pimping hor.:rolleyes:
These are two distinct actions with two very different consequences.
If you don understand what these words mean, please go and read up first.

When you say "whether they want to charge you or not...."??
Who is the "you"??? The pros or the pimp?? :confused:
They are two different things done by two different persons.
The pros are not pimping and the pimps don get their ass farked by customers la.

What is don think so? Means you are not sure or what?
Illegal means illegal. Legal means legal.
You are not sure don say it is illegal la.
You go ask any lawyer and if he say it is illegal, ask him which section in the Penal Code says so.
If he is a lawyer he can tell you wat??
If you don know then don mislead others la. :rolleyes:
Any police officer above the rank of Inspector knows the law very well.
Go ask any of them la before you tok cok here. :D

And also please be clear that prostitution is NOT pimping.

Pimping is illegal and chargeable under section 372 & 373A of the Penal Code.
If you also don know what is the Penal Code, please also go and consult your lawyer. :cool:

When you say prostitution I assumed you are referring to commercial sex.
Which section of the Penal Code says that commercial sex or prostitution is a chargeable offence?

I oredi mentioned very clear in my message pimping is chargeable under section 372 and 373A of the Penal code.

It is clearly documented in the Penal Code.

Please don act blur and tok like those uneducated ppl here.

Finally, prostitution is illegal or legal in SG you can ask any lawyer in SG and it is not whether you or me think or don think so la, plse. :rolleyes:

Pimping is illegal or legal in SG you can also ask any lawyer in SG and it is not whether you or me think or don think so la, plse.

You can also ask any lawyer in SG whether the OKTs in GL have or don have a so-called "licence" in SG la.
There is no such thing as a licence for GL OKT la. What licence??

You are right to say that whether they want to or don want to charge the the OKTs in GL is up to them but not the prostitutes for selling sex.

Bro MaXy oredi also mentioned earlier.
Prostitution is not illegal but sometimes the things you do that associate with it, like soliciting, advertising, poaching customers, touting, etc are illegal.

If you think it is then it is la.
No point discussing this issue in details la.:rolleyes:

123hu
13-05-2020, 04:23 PM
Joker88,

Never mind. Give more opportunity to let people know that visiting FLs is not illegal. Someone willing to be a fool for the benefit of punters who are unsure, let him be. It's nice of him to volunteer to be an idiot so that others can get a clear picture and be free from worry chionging FL :D

Wouldn't it be fucking funny if this idiot was actually a GL OKT who came up with this idea to scare ppl and doesn't realise that he is actually shooting himself in the foot and digging a big hole for himself? The thought of that...HAHAHAHAHA.

Reminds me of the OKT moron Omnia who went one big circle to arrive at the conclusion that if you get caught with an FL during CB just pay $300.

joker88
13-05-2020, 04:52 PM
You are not exactly right or wrong ... 😉😎

Prostitution in Singapore in itself is not illegal, but …………... In practice, police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels. This is in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward.

So one may ask what is truly legal in Singapore prostitution trade? At present, only sex workers operating within licensed brothels and their customers are within the confines of the law. All other forms of prostitution in Singapore are probably illegal and may be subjected to raids and persons involved may be prosecuted for various offences.

MaXx

Hello MaXy

What has section 377 or 377A got to do with brothels and pimping??
You are referring to 373A or 377A?? :rolleyes:

Your words in red. "It is an offence ………."
That is pimping and not prostitution la.

And this is section 373A and not 377A la.
Please don anyhow quote leh.

You tok so much but it is still pimping and not prostitution.

Please la. 377A is toking about intercourse between consenting men la not women and men.
We are not toking about homo-sexual here la. :D

You mentioned, "police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels".

What has this got to do with section 377A??
You are still quoting 373A. Pimping. :rolleyes:

Please la. Then you mentioned "licenced brothel"??

What is call "licenced" brothel?? :D

You say tolerated. Then you say licenced??
Where is the "licence"?? Issue by who? AV or SPF or MHA or who??
Show me the licence and I pay you $5000. Haha … :D

This is to certify that Mr so and so is licenced to operate this brothel in …….

Haha...………..:D Like that ah?
SG govt will issue this type of licence to GL OKTs meh??
To protect them from prosecution ah??

Then you say "are probably illegal"??
What is "are probably illegal"??

Under the law, there is no such thing as "are probably" or " I think so" or "maybe" or "could be". Please be sure la.

Black is black and white is white la. :D

123hu
13-05-2020, 05:03 PM
police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels

police officially allow you to fuck an unlimited no. of FLs. :D

max_priest
13-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Hello MaXy

What has section 377 or 377A got to do with brothels and pimping??
You are referring to 373A or 377A?? :rolleyes:

Your words in red. "It is an offence ………."
That is pimping and not prostitution la.

And this is section 373A and not 377A la.
Please don anyhow quote leh.

You tok so much but it is still pimping and not prostitution.

Please la. 377A is toking about intercourse between consenting men la not women and men.
We are not toking about homo-sexual here la. :D

You mentioned, "police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels".

What has this got to do with section 377A??
You are still quoting 373A. Pimping. :rolleyes:

Please la. Then you mentioned "licenced brothel"??

What is call "licenced" brothel?? :D

You say tolerated. Then you say licenced??
Where is the "licence"?? Issue by who? AV or SPF or MHA or who??
Show me the licence and I pay you $5000. Haha … :D

This is to certify that Mr so and so is licenced to operate this brothel in …….

Haha...………..:D Like that ah?
SG govt will issue this type of licence to GL OKTs meh??
To protect them from prosecution ah??

Then you say "are probably illegal"??
What is "are probably illegal"??

Under the law, there is no such thing as "are probably" or " I think so" or "maybe" or "could be". Please be sure la.

Black is black and white is white la. :D

Apology, quoted the wrong section of the penal code.

Pimping is a subset of the prostitution trade.

All GL brothels has a license to operate and all registered OKT has a document that indicates their names and business address stipulated on it. (But of course not under ACCRA). 😄 Some of the OKT framed and hung this piece of document on the wall. I have seen it especially the OKT of 54A. It looks like you’re not in the know and I would suggest you ask your OKT the next time you swing by GL. Don’t forget to transfer me the $5k thereafter.

If a FL call girl advertises her service online, she could be chargeable by law as I have mentioned in my earlier post that all forms of solicitation are prohibited. Unless she could prove that she is managed under a pimp, she would not be charged but only being deported and blacklisted by ICA. Police will only go after the pimp then. That is also the reason why I used the word, “probably” when I said all other forms of prostitution other than those operating in GL is illegal ... it depends on which section of the law one steps on within the context of prostitution trade ...

You talk so much and acted as if u know a lot but in reality you don’t know much actually .... 🤔🙄😊 No offense intended, just a clarification on my part.

I hope I’ve gotten myself clear,
MaXx

joker88
13-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Apology, quoted the wrong section of the penal code.

Pimping is a subset of the prostitution trade.

All GL brothels has a license to operate and all registered OKT has a document that indicates their names and business address stipulated on it. (But of course not under ACCRA). �� Some of the OKT framed and hung this piece of document on the wall. I have seen it especially the OKT of 54A. It looks like you’re not in the know and I would suggest you ask your OKT the next time you swing by GL. Don’t forget to transfer me the $5k thereafter.

If a FL call girl advertises her service online, she could be chargeable by law as I have mentioned in my earlier post that all forms of solicitation are prohibited. Unless she could prove that she is managed under a pimp, she would not be charged but only being deported and blacklisted by ICA. Police will only go after the pump then. That is also the reason why I used the word, “probably” when I said all other forms of prostitution other than those operating in GL is illegal ... it depends on which section of the law one steps on within the context of prostitution trade ...

You talk so much and acted as if u know a lot but in reality you don’t know much actually .... ������ No offense intended, just a clarification on my part.

I hope I’ve gotten myself clear,
MaXx

MaXy
You say this.

You talk so much and acted as if u know a lot but in reality you don’t know much actually .... ������ No offense intended, just a clarification on my part.

I think you are the one who tok so much but knows nothing about what I am referring to.
You missed my point altogether. :rolleyes:
I am toking about this and you are toking abt that.
You are the one who say "unofficially tolerated" and then you say "licenced".

You mean you want to retrack your words ah. :D

Who does not know abt that piece of shit document that you are toking abt.
You say piece of document?? Why you don say licence? Becos it is not.
So what is this PIECE OF DOCUMENT? A LICENCE??:rolleyes:

You call that a licence?? Please la. Don tell me I know nothing again la.

That piece of document is NOT A LICENCE la.

Who don know this document is for the OKT to register his name so that if they are checked by police they have something to show the police.
This document only register their name and identity to show that the AV unit which belongs to SPF is aware of their activities.
They are only unofficially tolerated like you put it.
Not that they are licenced la. You know what is the meaning of licenced or not?

You call this a licence? Please la.?? :cool:

You tok like you are educated and you cannot tell the difference betw a licence and a piece of broken shit document.

I think you should transfer me the $5000.

If that shit document says that "Mr so and so is LICENCED to OPERATE a brothel in ……", I will transfer $5000 to you la.

Don say I don know anything again la.
You cannot show a licence then you say I don know anything.
Haha …………….. :rolleyes:

You say "other than those operating in GL is illegal...…..".

Now you go again.

So you are saying pimping in GL is LEGAL?? Under the law??

Please la. You say they are "unofficially tolerated" then now you say they are legal?

Contradicting yourself right?

Let me tell you one definite thing here la.

You are correct to say that "they are unofficially tolerated by registering their names with AV with that broken document of yours".

But there is NO LICENCE issued and there is no legality with respect to the law and no one in SG and I repeat, no one in SG is LICENCED by the authorities to carry out pimping in SG.

They are "UNOFFICIALLY TOLERATED" as you put it.

This is the correct words to use. :D

Then you say "if a gal advertises her service online...……".

Please la, Max, I oredi stated very clearly in my previous post that soliciting, advertising, poaching or touting is illegal and chargeable.

Prostitution although related but is not exactly the same act.

Obviously you did not read my post in details.

Which part of my post that you disagree and please state it explicitly and don twist and turn the facts and then accuse me of knowing nothing and toking so much nonsense.

Eveything in my post are facts and you can disagree if you can prove otherwise and please don use a broken shit document that register their names and say it is their licence.

A licence has its purpose and legality in it.
No other document, however you phrase it can replace a licence.

And please dun make unfounded allegations or accusations about others unless you can prove it explicitly.

Prostitutes are prostitutes.
You pay her the money and she let you fark. That's all.
Whether they advertise, solicit or touting are different acts.
These acts are not prostitution la.
Many prostitutes dun do all these and their pimps do it.

Please do not minced the words and put inside my mouth. :)

So after toking so much you still agree that prostitution is not illegal.

And please don say all forms of prostitution.
When a gal let you fark for money. That is prostitution. Simple as that.

Prostitution only has one form. Other related activities is not prostitution.

Fat Fatt
13-05-2020, 11:57 PM
和气生财,no need to fight till last breath who is right and wrong. All are friendly samster trying to enjoy GL and maybe share FR around.

Although some people will keeping wanting the last word. if you see the name of that samster, it means 1,2,3 get ready to Siam far far as the multiple rebuttal post will come to Hu ... t you.

So don’t be like him. Make peace, agree to disagree, no prize for winning or no punishment for losing. After we kena label as xxx ah Pek, yyy ah Pek ... also sian

joker88
14-05-2020, 12:18 AM
和气生财,no need to fight till last breath who is right and wrong. All are friendly samster trying to enjoy GL and maybe share FR around.

Although some people will keeping wanting the last word. if you see the name of that samster, it means 1,2,3 get ready to Siam far far as the multiple rebuttal post will come to Hu ... t you.

So don’t be like him. Make peace, agree to disagree, no prize for winning or no punishment for losing. After we kena label as xxx ah Pek, yyy ah Pek ... also sian

My good old fren FF,

I only stated the facts of what I know and I only pointed out where he was wrong. :cool:

You know me. I will not insult or scold anyone in this forum. :)

But he ridiculed and insulted me by saying that " …...I know nothing and act like I know a lot and tok so much....".

When did I offended him?? :rolleyes:

Again I did not scold him. I only point out to him where he was wrong. :)

You know him la. His FR always think and say like he knows everything.
Now I must say he also knows nothing la. Only tok a lot of bullshit. :D:D

Every bro here knows his FR says every gal also French him la.
He toks like he is Tom Cruise la.
Many bros told me he bullshit alot.
Actually how many ppl told me this but I dun wan to say out.
Now he start to make fun of me then I will state what many bros told me la.
He is the one who insulted me first.

Everybody knows his reputation here la.
Ask the gal for special services then write FR like writing love stories like that.
You go read his FRs then you tell me which gal he cannot French?
I can tok for 20 pages if I wan to.

His next post he is going to ridicule and insult me again. :rolleyes:

I may be nice to everyone but I did not offend him.

If you ridicule or insult me then ofcos I must correct the facts la.

If I insult you I am sure you will not be happy also.

BTW, this is my last post for this matter la.
He can insult or make fun of me whatever he wants la.
Let the bros here be the judge and say whether what I say here is it nonsense la.
His one person opinion is not impt to me la.

Even 123hu who does not know me at all don insult or ridicule me la.
Becos I did not say any things that are non-factual la.
I also did not insult or make fun of him.

Bro FF, you tell me your opinion la.
Which part of my posts are nonsense and misled bros here?
If you say I also acting like I know a lot and actually knows nothing and tok so much nonsense then I will not post anything else la.

123hu
14-05-2020, 12:23 AM
Still got people around catch no ball?

Good can clarify further. AS A PUNTER, there is no need to give a fuck whether the OKT has a license or 10 pieces of paper to hang on the wall. This is the OKT's problem for himself to shiok.

You only need to worry about:
a) who you fuck
b) where you fuck; and to some extend,
c) the reliabilty of the pimp.

In short, just check the price and quality of the WL. Other things, nothing to worry or think about.

1. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE A PROSTITUTE.

2. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO VISIT A PROSTITUTE.

No one has ever been charge for being a prostitute and no one has ever been charge for visiting a prostitute.

In all practical situations, a prostitute need not prove it wasn't her who advertise her services. Of course it's the pimp who did it, save everyone's time chasing shadows. The police are not fucking free. They prefer to ship the FLs out, not send them to jail and feed them on our expense and get fucked by the FLs countries for holding their citizens. The case is just a small case of working without permit.

How the police may play with the FL is stop their passport from being used and issue them with temp visa must extend (weekly if I recall) to help with investigation which just goes on and on. The FL is stuck in SG at her own expense but cannot work while the agent is deprived of one of his stock.

As for the customer, you go on and chose your next FL.

THE GOVT OFFICIALLY ALLOWS YOU TO FUCK AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF FLS WITHOUT MONITORING.

Anyone still unclear? Can explain again so that even more punters can chiong FL with a piece of mind.

max_priest
14-05-2020, 12:32 AM
MaXy
You say this.

I think you are the one who tok so much but knows nothing about what I am referring to.
You missed my point altogether. :rolleyes:
I am toking about this and you are toking abt that.
You are the one who say "unofficially tolerated" and then you say "licenced".

You mean you want to retrack your words ah. :D

Who does not know abt that piece of shit document that you are toking abt.
You say piece of document?? Why you don say licence? Becos it is not.
So what is this PIECE OF DOCUMENT? A LICENCE??:rolleyes:

You call that a licence?? Please la. Don tell me I know nothing again la.

That piece of document is NOT A LICENCE la.

Who don know this document is for the OKT to register his name so that if they are checked by police they have something to show the police.
This document only register their name and identity to show that the AV unit which belongs to SPF is aware of their activities.
They are only unofficially tolerated like you put it.
Not that they are licenced la. You know what is the meaning of licenced or not?

You call this a licence? Please la.?? :cool:

You tok like you are educated and you cannot tell the difference betw a licence and a piece of broken shit document.

I think you should transfer me the $5000.

If that shit document says that "Mr so and so is LICENCED to OPERATE a brothel in ……", I will transfer $5000 to you la.

Don say I don know anything again la.
You cannot show a licence then you say I don know anything.
Haha …………….. :rolleyes:

You say "other than those operating in GL is illegal...…..".

Now you go again.

So you are saying pimping in GL is LEGAL?? Under the law??

Please la. You say they are "unofficially tolerated" then now you say they are legal?

Contradicting yourself right?

Let me tell you one definite thing here la.

You are correct to say that "they are unofficially tolerated by registering their names with AV with that broken document of yours".

But there is NO LICENCE issued and there is no legality with respect to the law and no one in SG and I repeat, no one in SG is LICENCED by the authorities to carry out pimping in SG.

They are "UNOFFICIALLY TOLERATED" as you put it.

This is the correct words to use. :D

Then you say "if a gal advertises her service online...……".

Please la, Max, I oredi stated very clearly in my previous post that soliciting, advertising, poaching or touting is illegal and chargeable.

Prostitution although related but is not exactly the same act.

Obviously you did not read my post in details.

Which part of my post that you disagree and please state it explicitly and don twist and turn the facts and then accuse me of knowing nothing and toking so much nonsense.

Eveything in my post are facts and you can disagree if you can prove otherwise and please don use a broken shit document that register their names and say it is their licence.

A licence has its purpose and legality in it.
No other document, however you phrase it can replace a licence.

And please dun make unfounded allegations or accusations about others unless you can prove it explicitly.

I dun think I wanna waste my time and effort to argue with you re license to operate GL brothel and to begin with, I didn’t say I will transfer the $5k to you. You’re the one who said so and put up the challenge arrogantly. You dun have to transfer the $5k to me now till you find up the truth be it with the OKT or Google it or ask someone more knowledgeable than you ...

When I said unofficially tolerate because our gov never recognized it as a bona fide business and hence not registered in Accra ... but let it continues so long it is contained and well managed.

You again are damn wrong that FL call girls wouldn’t advertise themselves. Call gals advertise online themselves are especially common for local Singaporean girls. I have also came across some PRC FL as well as call gals from other nationalities also advertise themselves. Read your post below in bold! But most PRC FL if not all would go thru pimp. It goes to show that your knowledge on FL is limited as well. Perhaps you dun patronise FL enough to know. Sorry to say that ... 🤭😄

joker88
14-05-2020, 12:37 AM
I dun think I wanna waste my time and effort to argue with you re license to operate GL brothel and to begin with, I didn’t say I will transfer the $5k to you. You’re the one who said so. You dun have to transfer the $5k to me now till you find up the truth be it with the OKT or Google it or ask someone more knowledgeable than you ...

You again are damn wrong that FL call girls wouldn’t advertise themselves. Call gals advertise online themselves are especially common for local Singaporean girls. I have also came across some PRC FL as well as call gals from other nationalities also advertise themselves. But most PRC FL if not all was go thru pimp. It goes to show that your knowledge on FL is limited as well. Perhaps you dun patronise FL enough to know. Sorry to say that ... ����

I did not say they dun advertise themselves.
I said these are two different acts.
You always minced your words la.

Ok la. you win la. :D:D
Bro FF say must let you win la.
You tok like small kid wanting to lick neh neh. :)

When I fark FLs you are still studying in school la.
How old are you? Don tell me you are more experienced than me la, plse.
Don act like you know everything when in fact you know nothing about FL la.
123hu also knows you know nothing abt FLs la.
Still want to act like you farked many FLs.

You are the well-know 1654A OKT runner here la. :D
Who doesn't know. :D

For your info, you are the first person in SBF to insult me with your twisting of facts and beating around the bush. :)

I have no wish to continue this with you. :)

Thank you very much for the honour. :)

PS- Don think too great about all your fake FRs for 1654A gals la.
Many bros here knows about it.
Ppl just keep quiet.

123hu
14-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Still got people don't understand, ah?

Okay okay, looks like need to clarify again.

1. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE A PROSTITUTE.
2. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO VISIT A PROSTITUTE.

There is no value add to the customer to hang 100 documents on the wall. Legal or not legal is just a passing interest. There is also no need to worry what will happen to FL and pimp. You only care about what happens to Customer...nothing.

max_priest
14-05-2020, 12:48 AM
I did not say they dun advertise themselves.
I said these are two different acts.
You always minced your words la.

Ok la. you win la. :D:D
Bro FF say must let you win la.
You tok like small kid wanting to lick neh neh. :)

You are the well-know 1654A OKT runner here la. :D:D

Who doesn't know. :D:D
You can say what you want and it doesn’t matter to me ... There is no impact on me. The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel. As far as I know and based on my decades of experience here, usually ppl who lost in an argument would accuse others that you are GL OKT just like that fella who are accusing everyone whom he argued with are OKT or runners. TBH, I dun think GL OKT willing to pay me even if they could afford because if I really wanna work as a runner, the compensation package have to be in line with my day job remuneration package.

No need to quote Fat Fatt’s words to help you in this argument ... I would appreciate you argue factually. Fat Fatt maybe quoting generically ...

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ... As the saying goes “One mountain is higher than another mountain ...” 😁

123hu
14-05-2020, 12:50 AM
Just asking in general, what is Fei Ge's day job renumeration for taxi driver? Shoot arrow be careful don't anyhow shoot.

123hu
14-05-2020, 01:00 AM
Some people drive rental car as a day job to do you know what very jealous of others who own a Mercs. :D

Fat Fatt
14-05-2020, 01:01 AM
You can say what you want and it doesn’t matter to me ... There is no impact on me. The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel. As far as I know and based on my decades of experience here, usually ppl who lost in an argument would accuse others that you are GL OKT just like that fella who are accusing everyone whom he argued with are OKT or runners. TBH, I dun think GL OKT willing to pay me even if they could afford because if I really wanna work as a runner, the compensation package have to be in line with my day job remuneration package.

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ... As the saying goes “One mountain is higher than another mountain ...” ��

Homework no homework, argument no argument, there is no right or wrong. License or no license, .... (I am borrowing the tone of master Wu Gui in Kung Fu Panda. Haha he actually said there is no accident, and also he said there is no good news or bad news it is just news)

To me, GL is a place where I don’t expect AV knocking on my door to raid. Maybe spot check, which is very seldom. Other times is my forgetfulness to leave the car key at reception. I get the knocking when some other bro try to leave and my car blocking

I am a long patron of Health Spa in the past. Also no feeling of being raided, until one time AV meant business. During that time, I remember Dragon moved to Tanjong Pagar Amara, but I really scared to go as the wind was so strong. Also my fav Porsche quit too, but I really did not go. Really all HC close down which my fav Marina or Dragon closed. I also tried various FLs, I also sometimes worry about the raiding to catch OKT, deport FL whatever. 123 said it is not illegal, but I just don’t want to be in that situation. So ah Pek switch to Geylang, be it tolerated, licensed ... to me can honk with some ease of mind.

Let’s not get too technical too much with laws technical paper work etc

Focus on WL, or talk about something else man, la.

max_priest
14-05-2020, 01:07 AM
Homework no homework, argument no argument, there is no right or wrong. License or no license, .... (I am borrowing the tons of master Wu Gui in Kung Fu Panda. Haha he actually said there is no accident)

To me, GL is a place where I don’t expect AV knocking on my door to raid. Maybe spot check, which is very seldom. Other times is my forgetfulness to leave the car key at reception. I get the knocking when some other bro try to leave.

I am a long patron of Health Spa in the past. Also no feeling of being raided, until one time AV meant business. Really all HC close down which my fav Marina or Dragon closed. I also tried various FLs, I also sometimes worry about the raiding to catch OKT, deport FL whatever. 123 said it is not illegal, but I just don’t want to be in that situation. So ah Pek go Geylang, be it tolerated, licensed ... to me can honk with some ease of mind.

Let’s not get too technical too much with laws technical paper work etc

Focus on WL, or talk about something else man, la.

Talking about Dragon spa, I have experienced raid by AV once but fortunately the ML, JJ (a pretty Malaysian lass) have not started the sleazy part as I was only being massaged for 2-3 mins ... hence, both of us were safe. All masseuses have to assemble outside and produced their permits (white card) ... I remember Dragon spa would play the Hawaii Five-O theme when the AV arrived to warn everyone to do the necessary ... 🤣

unfit
14-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Hawaii five O at DFS means high alert :D

Didn’t know HC same pattern:p

East side HC normally full lighting for all massage rooms ;)

Fat Fatt
14-05-2020, 01:29 AM
Talking about Dragon spa, I have experienced raid by AV once but fortunately the ML, JJ (a pretty Malaysian lass) have not started the sleazy part as I was only being massaged for 2-3 mins ... hence, both of us were safe. All masseuses have to assemble outside and produced their permits (white card) ... I remember Dragon spa would play the Hawaii Five-O theme when the AV arrived to warn everyone to do the necessary ... 🤣

My first experience with Marina south is Chanel, my god she is very pretty and one heck of a service ML. Queue 7 days in computer system.
Slowly went to other ML can’t wait too long.
Second ML left me a long impression is Porsche, looking like Sami Cheng. I RTF her almost every time. JJ I think I have tried, can’t recall if same era as Porsche. That time got Ribena and Carnation as my backup if Porsche on leave.

Other places I been is Lexon in Balmoral Ice. Prince - December which I also can vaguely remember. Bugis I can’t remember already. Maybe got to see if SBF got retain all the posts. Haha and I have not the experience of getting raid.

123hu
14-05-2020, 01:35 AM
To me, GL is a place where I don’t expect AV knocking on my door to raid. Maybe spot check, which is very seldom.

This is a very reasonable view which is in line with the fact that as men get older, they want convenience and do not have the appetite for excitement and thrills. Besides being budget, this is the other attraction for Ah Peks and there is really nothing wrong with it. When you're younger you prefer a sports car - legal but dangerous, the best ride when driving but uncomfortable and impractical. When you're older, you take a sedan. FL is like sports car and GL is like a sedan. Not many Ah Peks continue to fight their age and drive sports car. I strongly don't encourage Ah Peks to switch to FL. Frankly, they are too old and uncool and not suitable for them. If you're 50 and above, you look like an ass at youngster disco. KTV better for you.

Like I said, GL is for Ah Peks. Leave FL for those younger or young at heart to chiong. You happy, I happy.

unfit
14-05-2020, 01:37 AM
Fatt Gor you very lucky guy :p

All beautiful sashimi cum no AV :D

Fat Fatt
14-05-2020, 03:50 AM

Last time and now I also mostly used rubber. Covered FJ sigh ... did not know the world has a darker side

Would have really wanted to eat sashimi with Porsche if I known. Back then I still inexperience thinking that the ML all CFJ

The other one I really wanted to sashimi was with San San 16W17 but big head overrule small head ... never do

unfit
14-05-2020, 07:36 AM
Last time and now I also mostly used rubber. Covered FJ sigh ... did not know the world has a darker side

Would have really wanted to eat sashimi with Porsche if I known. Back then I still inexperience thinking that the ML all CFJ

The other one I really wanted to sashimi was with San San 16W17 but big head overrule small head ... never do

Salute you Fatt Gor

You really can control yourself so well in front of beauties

But once you are regular

Actually you are automatically served :D

joker88
14-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Hello max_priest:

Thank you for sharing with us about Section 377A of the penal code, I actually research about this and Section 377A of the Penal Code had stated that “any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years.

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_1639_2010-01-31.html
You are not exactly right or wrong ... ����

Prostitution in Singapore in itself is not illegal, but various prostitution-related activities are criminalized. This includes public solicitation, living on the earnings of a prostitute and maintaining a brothel. In practice, police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels. This is in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward.

MaXx

No need to quote Fat Fatt’s words to help you in this argument …
I would appreciate you argue factually. Fat Fatt maybe quoting generically ...

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ... As the saying goes “One mountain is higher than another mountain ...” ��

…….. in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward...…….

Hey you farking idiot

You look at you own post and tell me your 377A is rubbish or facts??

This one is section 377A ah?? Idiot??

You call all this facts ah?? You did your homework ah??

Please la. Go and do your farking homework and get your facts right, la.
Before you claim that you are the biggest chicken king here, CF aka Dua Pao Xian.

Please don deviate and tok other things and then say you got facts again hor.

Please stay focus and answer the question and don tok cok again hor.

Facts?? Section 377A is facts ah??

Please answer the question and stay focus.

You tell all the bros here who is not factual and who did not do his homework??

Your farking section 377A is factual ah??

Before you tell people to be factual, please get your own farking facts correct la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Before you tell people to do his homework, please do your own farking homework la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Let me tell you la farking idiot.
Before you insult others please "do your homework" and don say that your farking section 377A are facts but instead are rubbish la.

Your own words describe yourself here the best la.

I would appreciate you argue factually. ......

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ……………..

The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel.

You better watch your farking mouth and watch your farking words.

You write numerous fake FRs with so much "fake news" inside.

Many bros PM me asking whether your fake FR is true or not.
Next time I will tell them all are his so-called "facts" la.
I will tell them his FR all can French him and all give him tip-top service la.
Every WL french his stinking mouth la. You believe OK lor.

Don bring bro FF into this to help you la...………… farking idiot.

You claim that I know nothing right?

Next time you go GL and call chicken, I post it here what time you go, which house you go, which chicken you call, where you park your car, what time you leave la. And also who is CF aka Dua Pao Xian la.
Aiyah, go 1654A la. No need say la. Who don know.

If you want I can do that as a service for you.

I can do that within 8 hours after you finish your farking biz there.
Let all bros know and be judge lor.

I can do that if you think it is good info for all the bros here.

I used to respect you as one of the regular here and never say all your farking fake stuff here and to my group of bros in my private PM group.

I did not offend you and you insulted me out of nowhere.
Now you show me no respect I also don need respect you anymore.

You are the next idiotic farking moron here.
Drive a farking rental car to impress WLs. :rolleyes:

Now you say I know nothing, correct??
You want me to tell the whole SBF all the dirty fake stuff about you, correct??

Your own words to describe yourself.
The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel.

Fat Fatt
14-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Hi guys

I am just trying to defuse the situation here. Definitely not siding with anyone.

But other bros can read the facts and make your own judgement. Bro Shinobi also shared some of his findings in another post.

Well, I must admit I myself do not pay attention to all these, including the document on the wall etc. I have one track mind, go into the house look for girl I want, call. Don’t have girl yet, I wait and play my phone games.

I will not comment further on this matter.

Hello Dean of SBF:

Many people up you because of your continuous effort and contributions!

Below is some stuff that I found out and thanks so much for your offer of pro bono legal advices for us!

Currently, all forms of male-male (including transgender males) sex in Singapore remain criminal offences under Section 377A of the Penal Code.

Ignorance will not be a defence. Section 377D of the Penal Code states that offenders above 21 years old cannot claim that they mistakenly believed the person was not underage as a defense.

In Singapore, under sections 376A and 376B of the Singapore Penal Code it is an offence to have sex with a girl under 16 years of age or to have commercial sex with a girl under 18 years of age, even if she consented to the act.

Under section 376C of the Penal Code, Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents who engage in commercial sex with persons under 18 will still be liable even if the acts were done outside of Singapore.

Pimps may be punished under Section 372 of the Penal Code, for selling minors for the purposes of prostitution. ‘Minors’ under this section are defined as persons under the age of 21 years.

Sex workers may be prosecuted for plying their trade publicly, even in a red-light district, under Section 294(a) of the Penal Code for doing ‘any obscene act in any public place’ by imprisonment of a maximum of 3 months, and/or a fine.

joker88
14-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Hi guys

I am just trying to defuse the situation here. Definitely not siding with anyone.

But other bros can read the facts and make your own judgement. Bro Shinobi also shared some of his findings in another post.

Well, I must admit I myself do not pay attention to all these, including the document on the wall etc. I have one track mind, go into the house look for girl I want, call. Don’t have girl yet, I wait and play my phone games.

I will not comment further on this matter.

Don worry la. :)
Nothing to do with you.

You should tell him dun bring you in. :)

I have no wish to involve any of the regulars here.

I am stating my facts and he out of nowhere start blasting and insult me. :)
I always respected him and now he insulted me with no respect.
He toks like someone in the past la.
He thinks that he is the boss here.

Always write fake FRs and still thinks that nobody knows.

Next time he post FR I will point out to the whole SBF which part is fake and which part is storytelling.

He like to kachiow me so now I will do the same to him la.

Si peh bo loew.
Too free nothing to do.
So free to kachiow and insult ppl.
Somemore say his farking 377A are facts??

unfit
14-05-2020, 01:48 PM
make love no war :p

oops...sorry hor all closed now ;)

stay home PCC and surf SBF :D

joker88
14-05-2020, 02:07 PM
make love no war :p

oops...sorry hor all closed now ;)

stay home PCC and surf SBF :D

I only state my facts and he started to insult me.

You should tell him not to anyhow insult ppl.

I have 20 pages of his farking shit to post here and he dare to insult me.

unfit
14-05-2020, 02:53 PM
I only state my facts and he started to insult me.

You should tell him not to anyhow insult ppl.

I have 20 pages of his farking shit to post here and he dare to insult me.

good boy lah...sayang sayang ok :p:p:p

we keep our dicks...oops fingers crossed ok ;););)

joker88
14-05-2020, 03:05 PM
good boy lah...sayang sayang ok :p:p:p

we keep our dicks...oops fingers crossed ok

Haha ……………. :D:D

I oredi stopped and told him to stop.
And he still want to post like he damn big fark.

Now I respect you.
I will stopped here. :)
If he continue to bark like a mad dog then don blame me.

All his farking info come from OKTs and he says he know everything.

My GL info not from OKTs and my Fei Ge info also not from them.

I can post all his Fei Ge farking shit here if he wants to. :D

Let him post again and we will release "The Legend of Chen Fei" here for all SBF bros to know him inside out.

Why he drive a rental car, why he eats cheap dinner at his sister's place and why he negotiate for raw fark and so on ……………

Why so big fark about driving a rental car to impress WLs for raw fark??

10 pages. I guarantee you. :D

max_priest
14-05-2020, 03:43 PM
…….. in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward...…….

Hey you farking idiot

You look at you own post and tell me your 377A is rubbish or facts??

This one is section 377A ah?? Idiot??

You call all this facts ah?? You did your homework ah??

Please la. Go and do your farking homework and get your facts right, la.
Before you claim that you are the biggest chicken king here, CF aka Dua Pao Xian.

Please don deviate and tok other things and then say you got facts again hor.

Please stay focus and answer the question and don tok cok again hor.

Facts?? Section 377A is facts ah??

Please answer the question and stay focus.

You tell all the bros here who is not factual and who did not do his homework??

Your farking section 377A is factual ah??

Before you tell people to be factual, please get your own farking facts correct la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Before you tell people to do his homework, please do your own farking homework la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Let me tell you la farking idiot.
Before you insult others please "do your homework" and don say that your farking section 377A are facts but instead are rubbish la.

Your own words describe yourself here the best la.

I would appreciate you argue factually. ......

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ……………..

You better watch your farking mouth and watch your farking words.

You write numerous fake FRs with so much "fake news" inside.

Many bros PM me asking whether your fake FR is true or not.
Next time I will tell them all are his so-called "facts" la.
I will tell them his FR all can French him and all give him tip-top service la.
Every WL french his stinking mouth la. You believe OK lor.

Don bring bro FF into this to help you la...………… farking idiot.

You claim that I know nothing right?

Next time you go GL and call chicken, I post it here what time you go, which house you go, which chicken you call, where you park your car, what time you leave la. And also who is CF aka Dua Pao Xian la.
Aiyah, go 1654A la. No need say la. Who don know.

If you want I can do that as a service for you.

I can do that within 8 hours after you finish your farking biz there.
Let all bros know and be judge lor.

I can do that if you think it is good info for all the bros here.

I used to respect you as one of the regular here and never say all your farking fake stuff here and to my group of bros in my private PM group.

I did not offend you and you insulted me out of nowhere.
Now you show me no respect I also don need respect you anymore.

You are the next idiotic farking moron here.
Drive a farking rental car to impress WLs. :rolleyes:

Now you say I know nothing, correct??
You want me to tell the whole SBF all the dirty fake stuff about you, correct??

Your own words to describe yourself.

You know what?! I usually can tell roughly the background of each and every samster just by looking at the way he penned a post and how he expressed himself. I used to think that you a learned man who tell the true but this time unfortunately I am wrong ... you are very uncouth, to say the least!

Look at the way you expressed yourself here, the true color of yourself surfaces ... tsk tsk. If you dun know much, it is better to stfu in future. That will make you look better. There are many aspects that I have already highlighted to you on OKT to prostitution trade in my previous posts that you are technically wrong and yet you refused to admit. Very embarrassing indeed!

I have already said that I quoted the section of the penal code wrongly. No big deal as all the penal codes could be found online. Knowledge of the penal codes doesn’t makes you an expert. LOL! If you wanna fight a war against ppl like me, better fight smartly. 😄

BTW, I didn’t involve Fat Fatt in the first place. You were the one who quoted Fat Fatt’s words to enhanced your argument. You tried in vain to capitalize on Fat Fatt’s post. In fact Fat Fatt was merely making a general statement and not directing at any specifically. LMAO.

The moral of the story is, do your homework before you try to act as if you know a lot ...

max_priest
14-05-2020, 03:51 PM

Now I respect you.

My GL info not from OKTs and my Fei Ge info also not from them.

I can post all his Fei Ge farking shit here if he wants to. :D

Let him post again and we will release "The Legend of Chen Fei" here for all SBF bros to know him inside out.

Why he drive a rental car, why he eats cheap dinner at his sister's place and why he negotiate for raw fark and so on ……………

Why so big fark about driving a rental car to impress WLs for raw fark??

I choose to continue to fuck you ... so release the FR about me ... I challenge you ... LOL!

By the way, I am waiting for u to transfer $5k to my account. No need to do it now till you verify it ... 😄🤣

max_priest
14-05-2020, 04:11 PM
My first experience with Marina south is Chanel, my god she is very pretty and one heck of a service ML. Queue 7 days in computer system.
Slowly went to other ML can’t wait too long.
Second ML left me a long impression is Porsche, looking like Sami Cheng. I RTF her almost every time. JJ I think I have tried, can’t recall if same era as Porsche. That time got Ribena and Carnation as my backup if Porsche on leave.

Other places I been is Lexon in Balmoral Ice. Prince - December which I also can vaguely remember. Bugis I can’t remember already. Maybe got to see if SBF got retain all the posts. Haha and I have not the experience of getting raid.

Yes, Chanel was a gorgeous lass ... I remember one client of hers went ga ga over her till his wife came to know about it. His wife went to look for her and made things difficult for her. Hence she has to change her name to Mermaid at one time. But not sure why she changed back to Chanel eventually.

JJ was one batch after carnation, Porsche, Armani and Ribena. These are the super ang pai of Marina south spa.

Balmoral spa was super nice ... not forgetting Bugis HC where one could find solid service Malaysian ML ...

Those were the days,
MaXx

max_priest
14-05-2020, 04:16 PM

One could find all the pretty and solid service Malaysian MLs from Marina South and Executive spa in the same area. One stop shop ... 😎

I missed those days,
MaXx

unfit
14-05-2020, 04:38 PM
One could find all the pretty and solid service Malaysian MLs from Marina South and Executive spa in the same area. One stop shop ... 😎

I missed those days,
MaXx

Bugis super rundown but BlueFin was ultra yummy:D

not forgetting Leisure YellowFin too :p

max_priest
14-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Bugis super rundown but BlueFin was ultra yummy:D

not forgetting Leisure YellowFin too :p

You are absolutely right on, bro! Ppl went there for their specialty ... Me was no exception 😛

Yes, Leisure as well as Youth HC ... 😜

unfit
14-05-2020, 04:44 PM
You are absolutely right on, bro! Ppl went there for their specialty ... Me was no exception 😛

Yes, Leisure as well as Youth HC ... 😜

really missed those American favourite dessert so much 😍😍😍

last time daily consumption of bluefin so yummy :D

Zeith
14-05-2020, 04:46 PM
Simple office skills can already

Zeith
14-05-2020, 04:47 PM

Now I respect you.

Up 8 Points

unfit
14-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Up 8 Points

Return 21 points

Blackjack:D

max_priest
14-05-2020, 04:53 PM

The risk of fucking ML in HC could drive up our adrenaline further ... the more precarious was the environment, the more shiok we felt ... 😝

Fat Fatt
15-05-2020, 03:25 AM
Don worry la. :)
Nothing to do with you.

You should tell him dun bring you in. :)

I have no wish to involve any of the regulars here.

I am stating my facts and he out of nowhere start blasting and insult me. :)
I always respected him and now he insulted me with no respect.
He toks like someone in the past la.
He thinks that he is the boss here.

Always write fake FRs and still thinks that nobody knows.

Next time he post FR I will point out to the whole SBF which part is fake and which part is storytelling.

He like to kachiow me so now I will do the same to him la.

Si peh bo loew.
Too free nothing to do.
So free to kachiow and insult ppl.
Somemore say his farking 377A are facts??

Hi Dean of SBF, no worries bro. 心照不宣 , we all will know
Share more leads of WL to me when CB ends haha I think that is a happy thought. Craving to Have a nice fuck session again

unfit
15-05-2020, 07:12 AM
Fatt Gor your RTF gals listed many gone home already

Fat Fatt
15-05-2020, 01:07 PM
Fatt Gor your RTF gals listed many gone home already

Please share senior bro. I like to update

unfit
15-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Please share senior bro. I like to update

baiyang and coco confirm gone home :(

most girls are waiting for cheaper tickets :o