PDA

View Full Version : MIRC on a Sat night.

Boliaoz
15-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Why Saturday ? Because this is when lonely singles hang out in the virtual world seeking fun behind the screen. There are times when FL goes online trying to soliciting for clients.

Just last weekend, a girl by the nick of MMi in the #sex, asking who wants to have some blow fun. My first reaction is that, this is a gay. But on closer look, Mimi isn't a guy's name. Log on to her, and her first sentence to me is to ask for my photo. I said I dun have one, but described myself as not bad looking. After thinking for a while, she asked for my height and weight. She seem satisfied with my stats so she proceed to ask me if I wanted to have some blow fun as she had stated earlier. She asked for my hp number. I gave her my secondary hp contact. I asked for hers but she declined. Reasons for not giving hers is because she has a boyfriend and just wanna do a bj , after which finished, she will just leave. 'No string attached.", she emphasied. Sounds like a prelude to a one night stand, without the sex but a blowjob in place. I was very sceptical of course. I asked myself , "Sex maybe, because everyone needs to fullfill their basic needs but a blow job ?" Furthermore, why would a girl volunteer to blow a guy without any monetary returns? She later type in the location. Which is some bushes next to a MCP at Sengkang. She also include the block number. I questioned her that how would I know if it is a hoax. Well, seconds later ,she called me (private number), and it was indeed a girl's voice , not a guy. I asked her if she is ugly and fat, in which she replied she is neither and currently on a steady relationship. She mentioned that she has done it several times before, and said that after the job is finished , we just go on our separate ways just like what she did in the past. I tell myself, Its too good to be true so in the end , I still freaked out and logged off for fear that the girl might turn out to be a jumbo.

Just to ask any of our guys here has encounter this kind of request before ?

pusslover66
15-05-2007, 11:27 AM
shes not a jumbo

shes a new paper reporter :)

CoolBlack
15-05-2007, 11:42 AM
It's a strange world we live in and strange things do happen.
Many years back, while chatting in MIRC on a weekend, came across a gal who says she was bored and don't mind going out that particular instance.
I took a chance asked her where she wanted to go.She said she didnt mind to go drinking.Being bored also, I asked her where she lived and I just went to pick her up (lucky she stay abt 10 mins away).
Waited for awhile (thinking maybe kenna aeroplane) but she turned up.Not bad looking and not elephant.
She stated that she wanted to go to this particular Ang Mo joint (can't remember the name) and once there she was like a regular.
Well, soon after I left that place (cos my FB called and said she have time to meet up) and think she partied on all night with some Ang Mo.
Well, the thing here is.....anything can happen.
My 2 cents.

Xgenre
15-05-2007, 11:55 AM
You really live up to your nick. Want to play but no balls. Bo Liao. Go and you will know. If worse come to worse, leave a disappointed man, waste a Saturday evening.

UNinspired
15-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Geez, what an interesting story with a sucky ending.. Haha.

ix1x
15-05-2007, 01:01 PM
maybe she wanna try out her bj skill? :D

no_faith
15-05-2007, 01:04 PM
maybe a guy using a female nick
maybe a reporter trying to spice news again
maybe is sherine
maybe is gay
maybe is LB

lotz of maybe. u will nvr know if u nvr go.
long long ago, there was teletext on tv, call so many nos, all got go meet up but sum can make it, sum cant. usually will ask another fren to tag along.
he will blend into the surrounding. if sumting wrong, he will call me, i will tell the gal, i got sumting on, gonna leave. if goes well, my fren will appear when i told the gal my fren is staying nearby and joinning us.:D

i have one experience. once my fren intro a sec sch gal to me.
so nothing to do, call her and chat, tat was in the noon.
after chat, decided to ask her out to c how she like.
my another fren who has a bike was free tat day.
so i told the gal to wait at her nearby bus stop
since we are on bike and ride along the road, if anything wrong, juz sped off loh.
ok, we vroommmmmmmmm
she also dunno itz us, coz there are other motorists on the road too.

dnagene_gal
15-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I tell myself, Its too good to be true so in the end , I still freaked out and logged off for fear that the girl might turn out to be a jumbo.

There are girls in the virtual world who are out to satisfy themselves or for some fun... but would not want the guys to know of their numbers for fear that he will call and disturb her again. Worse is, he will sms when she is with her bf and her bf happens to read it. Hence, the privacy.

Of cos, you guys would scare that it may be some jumbo mambo or some reporter like the recent basketball coach case... But if you guys dun wanna take the risk, how to get enjoyment?

Similarly, like in another thread talking about throat cancer by oral sex. Still, if the research findings are true, you think many would turn away from bbbj? Same theory.

Xgenre
15-05-2007, 05:41 PM
worse come to worse u can see 'boliao' on the wan bao :D

In irc, I ever receive a pm from a guy. He says he knows of a girl who needs money urgently to repay debts. Ask me to help. Show me a model photo and gave me a number to call. Nah bei, in my mind, he's trying to sabo this girl. But if you never buy 4D, you will never strike right?

So I sms this girl and told her I'm interested if this isn't a sabo case. Turns out it's true. The girl really needs money and is willing to fl. I then worry if the girl is pretty or if I will be ambushed by the irc guy plus girl plus their friends when I turn up.

But I still went ahead. Turns out girl is super chio, there is no sabo or ambush. Plus this girl is a virgin! Now this girl is no longer a fl. I still get to see her holding a suit case on 'Deal or No Deal'! Nothing venture, nothing gain lar.

Whoever ask me to reveal the identity of this girl will be zapped. Try me.... :cool:

conman99
15-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Why Saturday ? Because this is when lonely singles hang out in the virtual world seeking fun behind the screen. There are times when FL goes online trying to soliciting for clients.

Just last weekend, a girl by the nick of MMi in the #sex, asking who wants to have some blow fun. My first reaction is that, this is a gay. But on closer look, Mimi isn't a guy's name. Log on to her, and her first sentence to me is to ask for my photo. I said I dun have one, but described myself as not bad looking. After thinking for a while, she asked for my height and weight. She seem satisfied with my stats so she proceed to ask me if I wanted to have some blow fun as she had stated earlier. She asked for my hp number. I gave her my secondary hp contact. I asked for hers but she declined. Reasons for not giving hers is because she has a boyfriend and just wanna do a bj , after which finished, she will just leave. 'No string attached.", she emphasied. Sounds like a prelude to a one night stand, without the sex but a blowjob in place. I was very sceptical of course. I asked myself , "Sex maybe, because everyone needs to fullfill their basic needs but a blow job ?" Furthermore, why would a girl volunteer to blow a guy without any monetary returns? She later type in the location. Which is some bushes next to a MCP at Sengkang. She also include the block number. I questioned her that how would I know if it is a hoax. Well, seconds later ,she called me (private number), and it was indeed a girl's voice , not a guy. I asked her if she is ugly and fat, in which she replied she is neither and currently on a steady relationship. She mentioned that she has done it several times before, and said that after the job is finished , we just go on our separate ways just like what she did in the past. I tell myself, Its too good to be true so in the end , I still freaked out and logged off for fear that the girl might turn out to be a jumbo.

i think i was lucky enough to have met this "gal". She a guy,,, i jus said i'm not interested and walk away... arrghh..

no_faith
15-05-2007, 06:20 PM
bro xgenre, appreciate for sharing ur experience.
u share ur experience for the sbf spirit and got a pretty gal.

but imho, dun u tink is contradicting when u reveal she is one of the gal holding a suit case on 'Deal or No Deal' and warn us tat any1 asking her id will be zap?:confused:

itz juz like i have a FL look like fiona xie, michelle reis, gd figure etc but any1 ask for contact will not be given.

sry if i sound blunt. no offence. u can say im juz curious.
my post is wif peace.;)

mosses
15-05-2007, 07:04 PM
maybe is sherine

:eek: maybe maybe... its still out there :eek:

corsiar74
15-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Sharing my experience...

Wife not around for few weeks, so trying hard to search for milf in irc channel, tscc bit and later hook up a 38f with 2 kids, phone no exchange and later chat in msn, she's seems like ok with me and i ask for a dinner + movie, she's ok, so arrange to meet at MRT station then proceed for our dinner....

To my surprised that she's from mainland leh, feeling bored becoz hubby went back to china...frankly her look so so but damn horny...meet up for dinner and make her high, then we proceed to 81....

One of my wonderful ons experience with this milf...

Marlb0r0
16-05-2007, 12:13 AM
It's a strange world we live in and strange things do happen.
Many years back, while chatting in MIRC on a weekend, came across a gal who says she was bored and don't mind going out that particular instance.
I took a chance asked her where she wanted to go.She said she didnt mind to go drinking.Being bored also, I asked her where she lived and I just went to pick her up (lucky she stay abt 10 mins away).
Waited for awhile (thinking maybe kenna aeroplane) but she turned up.Not bad looking and not elephant.
She stated that she wanted to go to this particular Ang Mo joint (can't remember the name) and once there she was like a regular.
Well, soon after I left that place (cos my FB called and said she have time to meet up) and think she partied on all night with some Ang Mo.
Well, the thing here is.....anything can happen.
My 2 cents.

Indeed anything can happen good or bad. but i was unlucky on one occassion.
one night when my wife is partying wif her frds, i logged in to mirc. chat wif tis girl(forget her nick liao). after a while ask if she wan to meet or chat on the phone. then i give her my secondary num also.
but always say 5 mins later then call. after waiting for a few 5mins i told her i wanted to go sleep n ask if she is serious on meeting.
jus when i thought its a scam, my hp ring, private num, wow tis girl has a sweet voice n instantly gave mi a hard on.
so i ask her if she really wan to meet up n where she wanted to go. she say anything so i suggested going to hotel n drink. she say ok n ask me to go fetch her which is at bukit ba+++.
so i ask for her num to call when i reach but she say she lost her hp blah blah blah. so i told her i be there in 10mins n she will call me again.
so i drive 120km/hr down to bb. reach the blk n waited....

but my hp never rang again. waited for half an hr n went hm sadly.
but its the thrill tat is exciting
u dunno who u going to meet, when ur wife is coming hm(cos i told her i sleep liao). journey to n fro hope my wife wun call me n ask WRU? I THOUGHT U ASLEEP!!!

dnagene_gal
16-05-2007, 12:23 AM
u dunno who u going to meet, when ur wife is coming hm(cos i told her i sleep liao). journey to n fro hope my wife wun call me n ask WRU? I THOUGHT U ASLEEP!!!

DAMN I know how you feel! ^_^

~|@|~
16-05-2007, 02:35 AM
... But I still went ahead. Turns out girl is super chio, there is no sabo or ambush. Plus this girl is a virgin! Now this girl is no longer a fl. I still get to see her holding a suit case on 'Deal or No Deal'! Nothing venture, nothing gain lar.

Whoever ask me to reveal the identity of this girl will be zapped. Try me.... :cool:

bro Xgenre, i wont ask her identity... but i'm curious on the damage for such virgin model super chio girl. can share how much you paid? thanks! ;)

Boliaoz
16-05-2007, 10:32 AM
maybe a guy using a female nick
maybe a reporter trying to spice news again
maybe is sherine
maybe is gay
maybe is LB

lotz of maybe. u will nvr know if u nvr go.
long long ago, there was teletext on tv, call so many nos, all got go meet up but sum can make it, sum cant. usually will ask another fren to tag along.
he will blend into the surrounding. if sumting wrong, he will call me, i will tell the gal, i got something on, gonna leave. if goes well, my fren will appear when i told the gal my fren is staying nearby and joinning us.:D

i have one experience. once my fren intro a sec sch gal to me.
so nothing to do, call her and chat, tat was in the noon.
after chat, decided to ask her out to c how she like.
my another fren who has a bike was free tat day.
so i told the gal to wait at her nearby bus stop
since we are on bike and ride along the road, if anything wrong, juz sped off loh.
ok, we vroommmmmmmmm
she also dunno itz us, coz there are other motorists on the road too.

She did call me on the phone as I mentioned. It was a girl's voice. Another concern of mine is what if she arrange her guy friend to deal with me in the midst of the act, bashed me up or rob me or something. Though quite far-fetched. In the end, my 'pussiness' overcome me.

YummyBear
16-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Ever had one incident many years back, on a sat night also on mirc. clicked randomly to chat up some girls and busy talking crap on the main. Till this girl private messaged me saying I am causing "disturbance" in the main channel. I replied saying I was bored. and we chatted further till I suggested meeting up somewhere. (she just got her license and bought a new car wanting to find places to go for spin). without exchanging any contact, we arranged for her to pick me up at my location. we went for a spin all over before ending up in a MSC. I hinted that her new car's back seat seems more comfortable and things just got heated up. ended up bonking her in her new car.

one of my most treasured and bizarre mirc experience. a pity after she sent me back, i didn't get her number nor remember her car plate no. I guess that is how things work. Such a pity. :(

no_faith
16-05-2007, 02:15 PM
bro boliaoz, not gutless lah.
i can imagine tat too.
skali itz a scam/plot, when u touch her, her fren jump out frm nowhere, take pics, accused u of attempting to rape. liao liao.

as long u dun feel gd, abort the mission loh.;)

edvil
16-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I used to travel on business trip to KL and Kuntan in 2003. I got to know this chap through Dalnet, #Klsex... He intro me his FB in kuntan on Mirc. Met up wif her for a couple of times at my hotel room for some action. She is divorcee with 1 kid. Not bad looking but too bad lost her contact when my hp was stolen in bejing the following year.... sigh...:o

Freman
16-05-2007, 04:26 PM
yo bro,

I've been plouging the irc route for a long time... and met many funny encounters as well.

yes, it's true, it's possible to get free sex from online.... I somehow feel that last time easier.... nowadays, not so simple... but still can... if you're persistence enough, at least can get phone sex.... not tough...

I chatted with this gal recently... she just finish A level.... giving private tuition nowadays.... waiting to save enough money before can go uni.....
She said she was bored, and just had an argument with her mother... wanted to get out of the house.... ask me to pick her up... must be before 11 pm... otherwise, she can't leave the house anymore...

I thot it was a sabo case... but quite free, so might as well..... went there... wah.. really a gal.... some more... spotlight quite big...... amazingly, I discovered she's actually a scholar (2 As, 1 C).... not bad lah... at least not some stupid ah lian..... due to family issue.... cannot enter Uni straight away.... I'm impressed, cos she didn't do FL, cos she don't like the implication..... to each her own.... but it was a nice and fun session.....

that's all...

edvil
16-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Do agree wif u bro, nowsaday its not as easy as afew years back, its still ok if u mirc at malaysian server, dalnet is ok....

its true also, plenty of cmi at these chatroom, kinda afew both here and malaysia.... maybe you can say, its luck lor.... :D

Allen
16-05-2007, 06:04 PM
I think i know of the gal u speak of at SK.
Its a fat guy who has a female voice...

I hid in a corner and peeked at (him/her).
and confirmed that its a fat guy/gay.

I later ask him on the phone that why he wanted to pretend to be a girl.
And he claimed that he never pretended to be a girl and thought i wanted BJ from a guy. I told him i am not interested and has already left.

no_faith
16-05-2007, 06:19 PM
bro allen, sherine again?

block11
16-05-2007, 06:21 PM
I think i know of the gal u speak of at SK.
Its a fat guy who has a female voice...

I hid in a corner and peeked at (him/her).
and confirmed that its a fat guy/gay.

I later ask him on the phone that why he wanted to pretend to be a girl.
And he claimed that he never pretended to be a girl and thought i wanted BJ from a guy. I told him i am not interested and has already left.

this is one of the risk of meeting someone you met online. just be careful and take some precautions... however, some people just like the excitement of doing it :p

corsiar74
16-05-2007, 07:10 PM
I think she wanted to go but scare u r a bad guy....give her more comfortable on u...try to chat in msn and if u don mind send ur pic to her loh...i did and success for 7/10 times....

Indeed anything can happen good or bad. but i was unlucky on one occassion.
one night when my wife is partying wif her frds, i logged in to mirc. chat wif tis girl(forget her nick liao). after a while ask if she wan to meet or chat on the phone. then i give her my secondary num also.
but always say 5 mins later then call. after waiting for a few 5mins i told her i wanted to go sleep n ask if she is serious on meeting.
jus when i thought its a scam, my hp ring, private num, wow tis girl has a sweet voice n instantly gave mi a hard on.
so i ask her if she really wan to meet up n where she wanted to go. she say anything so i suggested going to hotel n drink. she say ok n ask me to go fetch her which is at bukit ba+++.
so i ask for her num to call when i reach but she say she lost her hp blah blah blah. so i told her i be there in 10mins n she will call me again.
so i drive 120km/hr down to bb. reach the blk n waited....

but my hp never rang again. waited for half an hr n went hm sadly.

raiders
16-05-2007, 08:37 PM
I thot it was a sabo case... but quite free, so might as well..... went there... wah.. really a gal.... some more... spotlight quite big...... amazingly, I discovered she's actually a scholar (2 As, 1 C).... not bad lah... at least not some stupid ah lian.......

Brother, 2As 1C not scholar lah. Otherwise, the whole cohort of RJC, HCJC, NJC and VJC will be producing scholars like the way PRCs are invading Singapore. Anyway, kudos to you for having such luck. It must be an encounter that you'll remember for the rest of your life :p

Chinapuss
16-05-2007, 09:00 PM
corsiar74...u my twin bro ar...same avatar :D

Guess when u r on MIRC, juz be wary of de people u goonna meet up lor...:rolleyes:

Freman
17-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Brother, 2As 1C not scholar lah. Otherwise, the whole cohort of RJC, HCJC, NJC and VJC will be producing scholars like the way PRCs are invading Singapore. Anyway, kudos to you for having such luck. It must be an encounter that you'll remember for the rest of your life :p
okie lah,

but results not bad already.... compared to those ah lians that I bonk... mostly secondary school already can't make it.... heheh...

so was a nice change to bonk a gal with abit higher IQ...... but damn she can tahan pain... I was practically chewing on her tits and she wants harder.... wah lao...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Go IRC hook up gals sometimes its like buy 4D,see heng or suay one lar.U never know what u gonna get. :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Sometime is a guy useing a gal nick,end up wasting time and sometime it a gal but die die dont want to give number....so it really depend on luck....and sometime unlucky u will meet 'IT':eek:

that is unlucky but it cant be worse than meeting a gal whom disguised as a reporter than kana famous overnite for the wrong person isnt it bro? :p

edvil
17-05-2007, 12:53 PM
the chances of getting an IT is very high...actually most of the time..:p

Freman
17-05-2007, 02:16 PM
the chances of getting an IT is very high...actually most of the time..:p

hi,

no lah... those guys pretending to be gals normally only want online or cam fun.... I usually don't do that ...... the minimum I want is at least hear their voice on phone.....

so far.... I'm quite lucky....

civicguy
17-05-2007, 06:02 PM
I used to have lots of experience (before marriage) with girls from IRC. I think I quite lucky and got a lot of sex.

But nowadays, I find IRC is not only less happening but also very difficult to get sex. And lots more gays.

I wonder why and what happened.

craig
17-05-2007, 06:32 PM
this is a true life account of mine, 2 years ago ( though it might not be in MIRC)
i was real bored one night and decided to log into Alamak chat and hope to pick up some girls for a hot chat. i came upon this nick called joanne and decided to say 'hi'
the reply was instanteous and we chatted for a period of time. i decided to chat dirty with her and to my surprise, she played along.
we started to cybersex and things got real hot.
Before logging off the channel, i decided to ask for her number.
you'll never know what happened next....

thegreat1
17-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey guys since u guys are on the topic of MIRC...can someone tell me what server is the best to find singapore channels? Any channel u guys recommend? would really appreciate the help...thx

stephenL
17-05-2007, 08:16 PM
thegreat1...
read your pm.....

fullyloadedmk
17-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Yup agree with some of the bro out there, it quite hard to get Free Fxxk in Mirc this few years.....But from what i can recall and remember , i only managed to get Free Fxxk ( 2 malay ; 5 Chineses ) if anyone wanna me to go deep into the story please upp me or let me know thanks:)

raiders
17-05-2007, 10:35 PM
okie lah,

but results not bad already.... compared to those ah lians that I bonk... mostly secondary school already can't make it.... heheh...

so was a nice change to bonk a gal with abit higher IQ...... but damn she can tahan pain... I was practically chewing on her tits and she wants harder.... wah lao...

Wah brother, replying to your post got me into trouble leh. Kena deduct points. Damn suay. Those people who wants to ZAP, don't hide behind the screen. Be a man and leave your nick behind. This forum practices freedom of speech, not a place for you to play with points. :mad:

curiosityz
17-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Xgenre bro, you lucky man...

Freman
18-05-2007, 12:38 AM
Wah brother, replying to your post got me into trouble leh. Kena deduct points. Damn suay. Those people who wants to ZAP, don't hide behind the screen. Be a man and leave your nick behind. This forum practices freedom of speech, not a place for you to play with points. :mad:

hmm
why they deduct your points.... it was just a comment only... I up your back lor...
lol

Long_range
18-05-2007, 02:11 AM
Hey I spoke to this MIMI also.. I didnt want to give my photo to her.. Just didnt feel comfortable with that and i dun think its a gal anyway. Many guys fake as a gal to collect their pics or their encounters even.

Had one experience where it turned out to be gay... so didnt want to take the risk on this one.

edvil
18-05-2007, 11:05 AM
I do agree it used to be easy to hook up girls from mirc here and across the causeway in the past. Now the chances of hooking is very little...unless you are into IT... :p

Freman
18-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Hey I spoke to this MIMI also.. I didnt want to give my photo to her.. Just didnt feel comfortable with that and i dun think its a gal anyway. Many guys fake as a gal to collect their pics or their encounters even.

Had one experience where it turned out to be gay... so didnt want to take the risk on this one.

bro,

you don't need to give 'her' your real pic mah.....

yohooo
18-05-2007, 12:14 PM
you don't need to give 'her' your real pic mah.....

A true expert! :D

craig
18-05-2007, 11:50 PM
She gave me her number and we started to chat on the phone..
things got hot and saucy immediately..
whenever we chat on the phone, it will definitely leads to phonesex..
she really loves to DIY and always moan into the phone..
we started to chat and sms each other everyday..until...

Manudieliao
21-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi bros, sorry to ask a very stupid question....how to go to mirc?? I used to go to irc often back in the late 90s through the pacnet and singnet main page but now all this links was terminated. So i have give up after that. Now i was wondering how to go back and chat again...any kind soul can guide the uncle along?? haha

nuclearkid
21-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Hi bros, sorry to ask a very stupid question....how to go to mirc?? I used to go to irc often back in the late 90s through the pacnet and singnet main page but now all this links was terminated. So i have give up after that. Now i was wondering how to go back and chat again...any kind soul can guide the uncle along?? haha

Hi Manudieliao (was hoping they won the FA Cup but shit happens!),

You can download the client at http://www.mirc.co.uk/.

acer1714
21-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Hi Manudieliao (was hoping they won the FA Cup but shit happens!),

You can download the client at http://www.mirc.co.uk/.Thank bro,will fish ard there.If got any gd lobang will share with u.:)

nuclearkid
22-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Thank bro,will fish ard there.If got any gd lobang will share with u.:)

*LOL* Appreciate your kind gesture, buddy. Really, I do with no sarcasm or whatsoever. But to try your luck in IRC??? Am not sure, you might fare better betting Chelsea getting relegated next season! Or maybe I just haven't really tried hard enough. :D

Looksee
22-05-2007, 08:56 AM

maybe she couldn't get a cab tat nite?

kev75
22-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Dear bros, can someone tell me what server is the best to find singapore channels? Any channel u guys recommend? would really appreciate the help...thx

EvilInside
23-05-2007, 03:05 AM
MIRC was happening 10 yrs back, now most journalist ambush the buaya in the net and post their finding to let the whole world know about it... Better beware than sorry...:o

corsiar74
24-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Nowaday difficult to hook lady in Singapore channel liao....

Freman
25-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Nowaday difficult to hook lady in Singapore channel liao....

but once in a while still can success.... my most recent one was 1 month ago....

KingP
25-05-2007, 09:05 PM
MIRC is basically dead, no one goes there anymore, I think its easier to find babes on clubbing websites, nightlife.sg or whosgoing.sg or wholivesnearyou... there you can even see their pics :)

spinelli10
26-05-2007, 12:28 AM
MIRC is basically dead, no one goes there anymore, I think its easier to find babes on clubbing websites, nightlife.sg or whosgoing.sg or wholivesnearyou... there you can even see their pics :)

but bro wholivesnear you need to pay to contact them right??

wahdabig
26-05-2007, 06:06 AM
agree with bro kingp on mirc.
maplestory has many gals playing,can try there,gotten a few from there,range from 18-23 :p

geckoSG
26-05-2007, 07:32 AM
but bro wholivesnear you need to pay to contact them right??

Bro, its only S$2.00 for a year. So, doesn't seems to be so expensive.
Still affordable. :D

~|@|~
26-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Bro, its only S$2.00 for a year. So, doesn't seems to be so expensive.
Still affordable. :D

yes only S$2 per year and you send an sms to do it. the charge will be added to your handphone bill. its easy :cool:

EvilInside
26-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Go IRC hook up gals sometimes its like buy 4D,see heng or suay one lar.U never know what u gonna get. :)

Yup, I used to try that many years ago and ended up with some kind of hippo size creature. Just as some samster put it, if they are so good, they will not be seeking for guys on the net. They will attract them in the public... :cool:

spinelli10
27-05-2007, 02:53 PM
agree with bro kingp on mirc.
maplestory has many gals playing,can try there,gotten a few from there,range from 18-23 :p

so i presume you are good playing maplestory??:D

lacoruna69
27-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Used to play mIRC about 10 yrs ago. Still using a dial up modem, mind you. Get to meet loads of girls. Most can't make it. Elephant type. Got one time met up with this 20+ gal who happened to stay near my place. First impression, not bad. A clubbing girl. That time I still innocent small boy with raging hormones. Didn't get to bonk her. In the end, I become super Robert head. Sponsored her dinner at a restaurant (about $155 for a few shit dishes), pay for her bottle of red wine ($55) at Da jie pub. The bartender there told her 'is this your new stupid little boy'. She brought me over to Mdm Wong and I found out she likes to flirt with every guys there. Seemed like she is a regular. Not to mention I sponsored her to and fro trips by taxi. Even pay the 50% midnight charge. End up burning $200+ in a night. I dun even get a chance to press her boobs. She told me I'm a 'gentleman'. At first, I feel honored. Later, I realised I really was 'the stupid little boy'...........
Nowadays, with this kind of $, I get to bonk 3 or 4 high quality chicks in GL.:D