PDA

View Full Version : AV visit to Club Infinitude

BMW520_M
15-05-2007, 08:53 AM
AV is hot on the heel in that area. They was at LV a few week back and last Friday at the above. Was any Bru there? TP is also hot in Outram Area...

Rof|maoxz
15-05-2007, 09:42 AM
AV is hot on the heel in that area. They was at LV a few week back and last Friday at the above. Was any Bru there? TP is also hot in Outram Area...

Maybe the Traffic Police is spreading Traffic Awareness in that area mah.

sunzi
15-05-2007, 10:04 AM

Friday AV raided third floor and before they reached fourth and fifth floor all the gals already escaped :D

andyk
05-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Hey Bros,

Yesterday we took a chance for quick visit to Club INFINITUDE,only because our Mamasan told us there are several very nice looking PRCs babes to introduce us !

Of course since it was a sat nite,there were quite limited selection & she told us that she will arrange the current No.1 PRC babe for us - Her name is LE LE - she's very young,fair & sweet looking ! ( But unfortunately we had to "reject" her we have met her before,we need to respect as it's our client's latest galfren & most likely she'll not be working too long ! )

Anyways,we met some others & when i arrived,there was this really stunning looking babe there ! Dressed so sexily too ! She sure made my nite & week because the whole week i met several.But she was the best ! Only setback is she may leave mid month so not much time left with heavy work schedule !

So no doubt,there are always AV Raids in the complex but Club Infinitude is definitely still good place to go because so far i have not been disappointed there !!! ( Most of the rooms last nite was packed with Bros celebrating their birthdays,etc !!! )

Just wonder if other BROS shared the same ratings of the Club Infinitude ? :)

patch
22-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Agree with andyk as this is one of the better KTVs that i have been to recently.

I was at Club INFINITUDE last Friday when the AV came raiding. I heard from the waiters when i went back on Sunday that the AV only raided the two big rooms without touching the others.

The Mummy who served us was great and the girls were generally not bad as well. Saw plenty of girls when going to the toliet but they all disappeared when the AV came.

For bros who wants to know a Bottle of martel cost apprx S$470.

Many thanks to the fellow samster who brought & introduced me to the place.

littlesmurfs
23-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi bro, I was there too with my BF, who was entertaining his bros.
Then came the raid, all gals ran off. The raid happened in LV, the plain clothes just went straight into the 2 big rooms. Swift actions.

Agree with andyk as this is one of the better KTVs that i have been to recently.

I was at Club INFINITUDE last Friday when the AV came raiding. I heard from the waiters when i went back on Sunday that the AV only raided the two big rooms without touching the others.

The Mummy who served us was great and the girls were generally not bad as well. Saw plenty of girls when going to the toliet but they all disappeared when the AV came.

For bros who wants to know a Bottle of martel cost apprx S$470.

Many thanks to the fellow samster who brought & introduced me to the place.