PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Drive blk500

mega117
15-05-2007, 06:06 AM
latest news, wow, today pass by during lunch time, saw about 5 TN branch along the shophouse. sure got some happening..

Just to update brothers here. Will visit next time

Asianstarboy
15-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Bros - I living around the area. WCD starts with BLK 501 near market) Are you referring to WCDrive. Will check out again.

reuters
16-05-2007, 11:26 AM
TN in that area seems to be on the rise.
Was around the area yesterday, saw one TN at the blk opp Ginza Plaza.
Must go there recee more often.

posh_boy
18-05-2007, 05:20 PM
TN in that area seems to be on the rise.
Was around the area yesterday, saw one TN at the blk opp Ginza Plaza.
Must go there recee more often.

bro,

r u sure tis place starts to happen again?

i always go ther for makan at the two markets.

can u be more accurate wif the add?

i go recee n post

reuters
18-05-2007, 05:48 PM
bro,

r u sure tis place starts to happen again?

i always go ther for makan at the two markets.

can u be more accurate wif the add?

i go recee n post

100% sure. I go that area occasionally, think they are around for few weeks already, well hidden from view.
Check your pm.

posh_boy
19-05-2007, 02:27 PM
bro,

tks for ur PM.

tis shop has been ther for long. i m a regular. the gals belong to 19A previously. some hav left some transfer, some jus arrive.

i m interested in west coast drive those. tjhread starter say got 5 new shops.

NoDa
20-05-2007, 06:52 AM
wow 5 shops?can i have the contact?
my buddy stay that area and will go look for him at least once a week,so maybe can have some eca.:D

MOTORAZR
20-05-2007, 12:59 PM
bro,

i m interested in west coast drive those. tjhread starter say got 5 new shops.

Wow 5!!!.. can anyone pm me the location. thanks.

mega117
21-05-2007, 03:48 AM
They all along the shop houses, near the 4D shop has 3, and the other 2 at each end is quite old liao.

Tua Kang
21-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Nowadays everywhere also hv liao, shows the influx of prc etc into sillypore ...

proguy99
21-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Most of the TN along WCD Blk 50x is operated mainly by PRC of abt 40+ yrs and can opt for only HJ.
So far have tried a few but not all the TN have special service.

SINwoSINS
21-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Most of the TN along WCD Blk 50x is operated mainly by PRC of abt 40+ yrs and can opt for only HJ.

Ya, agree..went there last nite with 2 friends...recommend them said Blk 500 got..but in the end...F by them coz they suggested to go spa but i prefer TNs....See the gers cant make it...maybe bros got the exact loc...that we missed...PM if there is...thanks in advance.

reuters
21-05-2007, 07:42 PM

Thanks for the info. :D

nic_h
22-05-2007, 05:12 PM
The gals in the 5 TNs... totally cannot make it.
terrible n disappointed.. so went to 700 series instead.... :D

posh_boy
22-05-2007, 06:37 PM

bro,

the both the gate to 700 series are always closed. How you go in?

reuters
22-05-2007, 07:03 PM
bro,

700 series, the one I pm you? Think I saw gals inside, they open for customer right?

ZhaoZeLong
22-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Can PM??:D
Isit along the Turf??

posh_boy
22-05-2007, 07:10 PM
700 series, the one I pm you? Think I saw gals inside, they open for customer right?

yes they r open for business bt the iron gates are always close loh.

u get wat i mean?

reuters
22-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Got it, thanks.

bangbangben
22-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Hmm... Any updates with service and rating with rates?
:D

nic_h
23-05-2007, 02:45 PM
bro,

Bro posh boy... not too sure are we talking abt the same shop leh.
Its 2nd level and the entrance is from the back.. with red carpet on the steep stairs.. hehe. the front is a vegetarian shop... hope not too obvious.

I was there on monday.... took leave on that day as i just came back from in camp on sunday. wanted a rub down n to rub gals.. hehe

Just a brief FR (cant find the thread on 700 series)..there are 3 prc gals there.. chose the youngest one abt close to late 20s. wearing a miniskirt... that really made me chose her.
although boobs are small... A cup only but with long nips.
shes new to massaging in sg but said to have experience in prc.
To me her massage is so so... not gd but at least the massage is about 30 mins or so n shes trying to learn.
N by learning... she actually asked me to share where i would like to be massage. so i told her wat most bros wud like... that is sexy massage on the butt, balls n dick.... not sure whether she mastered it.. but i guess shes doing it right on me.. hehe. i was the guinea pig then.
As for hj... shes was also asking me how to do it. hmm.. maybe bros in here can give her some help.. overall very obliging nice lady...

Name : small fish
boobs: A cup (disappointing)
looks: i wud give slightly above average.. abt 7/10
massage: average...with the sexy massage.. think it should make up for it.
hj: ok only lah.. maybe shes shy...
damage: $30 +$40... she didn even ask how much, interesting. says most guys give her the market rate bah.
autoroam: yes.. allows fingering n shes really wet. thats y i say shes very obliging... and allows frenching.( guess its individual).. dun quote me.
RTM: yes. see whether theres improvement or not.. hehe
environment: its like a 3rm flat.. very spacious n really clean n comfortable. new massage bed n clean pillow n towels. hygiene is assured.

Ok.. hope the FR is gd enuf for some rep points contribution.. :P
pm me for more info...

CPTMiller
23-05-2007, 06:16 PM
They are aunties which suit Uncles more.

nic_h
24-05-2007, 02:21 PM
They are aunties which suit Uncles more.

U r rite. was actually quite disappointed. 5 TNs n none of them can make it. :p ... lucky i have an alternative to that place. :D

To the bro who upped my points, thanks!

posh_boy
24-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Halo Bro,

Yes i tink we r on the same frequency.

they did not close their iron gates?

nic_h
25-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Halo Bro,

Yes i tink we r on the same frequency.

they did not close their iron gates?

Nope, they didnt close the iron gates. Seems like this place is pretty new. Maybe change in management??

Was there last nite again. thinking abt "small fish" again. :p
this time round... her sexy massage was damn solid.. lasted for a long while. in fact it was longer than the normal body massage. she knew wat i like and kept attacking my little bro when lying face down. made me really hard n wet.. hehe.

When was told to turn around, i took the opportunity and pulled her towards me... hug her and frenched till our tongues are locked. I pulled up her blouse and started tuning her nipples. she was really enjoying herself.. hehe..

Seeing that, I guided her to lie on the massage bed and climbed on top of her.. started to lick n kiss her neck while my hands proceed south. lift up her miniskirt..spread open her legs.. n pulled aside her panty to finger her. by then .. she was already soaking wet. Wanted to fuck her there n then but was rejected.
Guess she's not ready, so i did not force it on her. After that... she gave me hj and i went to shower.

When i was leaving, was asking her whether she did the sexy massage on other customers. she says she didnt.. so i guess it really depends on individual chemistry.
Hope you guys enjoy the FR.

damage: $30 + $40.. n i gave her some tips on top of this.
massage: improving (both sexy n normal)

proguy99
25-05-2007, 09:48 AM

Hi Bro reuters,

I went there a few times this mth bt no one around, I dun know if it is the same place we r talking abt but is the OKT Cindy still there ?:confused:

reuters
27-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi Bro reuters,

I went there a few times this mth bt no one around, I dun know if it is the same place we r talking abt but is the OKT Cindy still there ?:confused:

I went past few times & saw gals inside. Personally have not tried cause always with friends & they do not know of my double life.
It is a L shaped block & the TN can only be seen from the carpark. I think its the one nic_h went.

nic_h
28-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I went past few times & saw gals inside. Personally have not tried cause always with friends & they do not know of my double life.
It is a L shaped block & the TN can only be seen from the carpark. I think its the one nic_h went.

Bro reuters, u r rite. :D
wish they have more young gals there. hehe :p

posh_boy
28-05-2007, 09:43 PM
bro did u hav any of the gal numbers?

i was ther jus nw but the inner gate is closed

Terrano
30-05-2007, 06:17 AM
Hi Bro reuters,

I have contact Cindy and she is nw currently at China,not sure when will she be back.I used to be her regular there,so if any new girl arrived,i tink they wont stay more than 3 monthscos they are under social visit pass.

nic_h
30-05-2007, 09:40 AM
bro did u hav any of the gal numbers?

i was ther jus nw but the inner gate is closed

No numbers. bro... r u suay or wat. hahaha
everytime u go .. the gate is closed.. kekeke :D

posh_boy
30-05-2007, 06:07 PM
dame sian,

it seems to me tt i m dame suay.

last time wen XQ is around, i gt no problem wif all tis shit.

bro maybe you wan to help give them a tinker on tis.

nic_h
30-05-2007, 06:25 PM
dame sian,

okie.. will help to get the number when im there again. :)

reuters
31-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Went to the one beside the King Koil shop yesterday noon.
Got 2 ladies. 1 in her 40s & another in her 30s.
Took the 1 in her 30s.
Massaged for 1/2 hr then started teasing me, but I told her not today. She continued her massage without any attitude.
Looks 6/10
Massage 6/10
Attitude 6/10
Cost $50 (didnt ask her how much)

This lady is slightly better looking than the rest of the TN ladies in the vicinity.

nic_h
05-06-2007, 08:53 AM
dame sian,

Bro Posh_boy,
Was there last nite, have sent you the number of "small fish".
You have a message. :D

crazy8
06-06-2007, 03:58 PM
tanks Bro nic_h for the 700++ add.

I was there on monday late afternoon.

bro nic h no wonder she kept message on the butt, balls n dick....her massage was only average high mayb i am hard massage lover...but she is still better then some other PRC.

boobs: A (no my cup)

looks: average..

massage: average high

hj: average

damage: $30 +$40...

autoroam: yes.. allows finger fuck n she really wet. yap true,she very obliging...u cant ask for more when i only ask for hj n got to see,touch n dig the hole for $40.

RTM: if horny

Ooverall very obliging nice lady.and good to tcss...

nic_h
06-06-2007, 05:25 PM
tanks Bro nic_h for the 700++ add.

I was there on monday late afternoon.

bro nic h no wonder she kept message on the butt, balls n dick....her massage was only average high mayb i am hard massage lover...but she is still better then some other PRC.

boobs: A (no my cup)

looks: average..

massage: average high

hj: average

damage: $30 +$40...

autoroam: yes.. allows finger fuck n she really wet. yap true,she very obliging...u cant ask for more when i only ask for hj n got to see,touch n dig the hole for $40.

RTM: if horny

Ooverall very obliging nice lady.and good to tcss...

Bro crazy8,
I was there on monday evening, 7plus... guess im really addicted to her. :p
u only got to see, touch n dig?... next time try for kiss (french), lick (her nips), hug, cat bath n.... b*^% (better not say it out too explicitly.. wait kena quote then pichia lobang) for $40. Shes not the $ face type but can tell shes quite a horny lady.

Agree... her tits is really small.. not my cup .. hehe.. n her massage skills is horrid... Other than that... she satisfies me... :p lots of gfe n luv the sexy massage.

reuters
13-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Went to west coast market for lunch ealier, found that the 500s standards getting lower. Min avg age is 40. They have now tried to look more pro by wearing white doc robes. Can skip this place, unless got fetish for this kinda look.

Benji991977
24-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Hey Bro,
care to share conatct or location?
i live on west cost drive.
thnaks,
Cheers!

Ichi06
24-08-2008, 02:06 AM
hiya bros

cant locate the plc..was there around the stretch of shops mentioned the day before in evening for some relaxing activity.i prob got it wrong somewhere.
mind drop me a msg?thanks :o

HotSpot881
20-12-2008, 07:05 PM
There are so many TN along this area, just like the old TG Pagar plaza. Saw a this hair saloon cum TN shop beside the hardware shop, got 2 big boob gal. Gone in, was serve by lady name Jing.

Massage so so, she quite playful and chatty. SHe do not mind my playful hand to roam about..nice, more than just handful

Damage : $40
Others : PM

Angelsonline
24-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Hi brudder Hotspot, are you talking about the 700 or 500 side?

primo
24-12-2008, 05:17 AM
There are so many TN along this area, just like the old TG Pagar plaza. Saw a this hair saloon cum TN shop beside the hardware shop, got 2 big boob gal. Gone in, was serve by lady name Jing.

Massage so so, she quite playful and chatty. SHe do not mind my playful hand to roam about..nice, more than just handful

bro, you mean the damage of 40 is inclusive of other services or pure masage fee only?

Babyblues522
25-12-2008, 02:39 AM
wow, never knew the west side's so happening!

chukeliang
26-12-2008, 01:53 AM
yes now the tui na prc lady work within a proper register shop,
I went tat one is in blk 501 01 28 a chinese med hall $40/hr,
The lady 40+ no make up, wear jean and work very hard with oil masg
,the are 2 more shop operate as
Other trade but have tui na.

nitti
26-12-2008, 02:33 AM
yes now the tui na prc lady work within a proper register shop,
I went tat one is in blk 501 01 28 a chinese med hall $40/hr,
The lady 40+ no make up, wear jean and work very hard with oil masg
,the are 2 more shop operate as
Other trade but have tui na.

bro, the lady you mentioned got provide other service? :p

sounds like west coast spring back to life. :)

Peter
26-12-2008, 09:28 AM

I think this bro is trying to be discreet, if you want to know the price of other special services, just PM him. Hope I am right to say that, otherwise, my apologies.:)

brightness83
26-12-2008, 11:57 AM

yesterday went west coast drive to eat...saw a new massage shop just set up...should be opening real soon...

Pink Signboard, forgotten the name

nokia6i00
28-12-2008, 03:01 AM
the boss veri smart , register the business as beauty salon n medical hall and get china gal work permit to work masg
They circumvent the ruling
On Pdmm n china gal

cgcgcg
28-12-2008, 03:32 AM
the boss veri smart , register the business as beauty salon n medical hall and get china gal work permit to work masg
They circumvent the ruling
On Pdmm n china gal

was told that if the china gal/pdmm get caught without work permit, they will be sending back immediately, so they register the biz in other forms such as beauty salon, medical hall, chinese medical clinic etc, so apply for them the work permit/"S" pass, if get caught, the most is get warming or work permit get revoked, so there is one level of protection... if not wrong, china gal cannot do massage (ie cannot get work permit/"S" pass or employment pass) under the MOM ruling. I respect the china people, their brain move very fast and they take risk.

HotSpot881
28-12-2008, 08:21 AM
bro, you mean the damage of 40 is inclusive of other services or pure masage fee only?

Massage fee only,
depend chemistry i suppose, HJ $30 only

chukeliang
28-12-2008, 12:33 PM
after hj i go kopi shop ask the local/msian kopi gal for milo with egg, grandpa method,
Kopi gal told me,We Never do like
This!
I reply her 'china gal every thing knoe how to do, '

chukeliang
28-12-2008, 12:37 PM
now u go clementi n jurong east near mrt n 7 eleven got chio china auntie cut man hair,
Men barber, $8 only , pearl ctr grd flr also have, include wash n facial but masg i didnt ask,
Shld have , later when they want
Earn more,

shocky
28-12-2008, 04:15 PM
went for a walk thru today searching out places in area.

found possible places. didnt stop to investigate more thou.

will go explore again soon and possibly try places and report

chukeliang
28-12-2008, 10:01 PM

no other sexy service
Good oily rub tats all

HotSpot881
29-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Yesterday visited another shop along the shops houses where there is a mini-mart.

This shop very creative, the massage is free, but need to pay $20 for facial.
AT the end of facial, give u a good hard massage, very skillful. The HJ technique a bit unique, she do it from the back instead of facing up, and it feel quite good. though..:D

Facial + massage : $20 , 45min.
HJ: $50

V123
29-12-2008, 11:03 AM
walked past last saturday. look like normal shop. mostly auntie massuers, so never try to go in. other bro got any other feedback?

nokia6i00
29-12-2008, 11:18 AM
hj got roaming? Wat the age of gal? Prc or local?
I think not all gal give u a hard massage n hj
U know wat name the gal?

sasaina
03-01-2009, 06:13 PM
tried massage twice at this chinese med hall @ west coast drive blk 5xx twice last week.
was serviced by chinese girls at both times who can speak little english...
Massage ok...used too much oil....
Looks like they dun offer any special....but I managed to get a HJ from one of them @ 20.

massage + hj = 60....

power69
03-01-2009, 07:14 PM

i went back to tis medical hall shop and ask for same lady . Masg
Is good and caring . Use oil . She gave me a name card with her chinese name . And she wrote her hp no. On it.
Her name hung yin
She the oldest there . Can easily
Book . She is strong n good physic.
I throw away the card dont bother becos now got plenty.
Me only interested local milf
Speak eng
One chio gal is may chi.
Many tiko old uncle go after. Like pig head.
Money aways go out. Tok those thing make us sporean look stupig.
China man are laughing at us.
Chiong smart when go to china men den

chukeliang
05-01-2010, 11:43 AM

Her name hung yin
She the oldest there . Can easily
Book . She is strong n good physic.
I...........

she still there, after 1 year, good massage, prc milf..............:D

power69
01-11-2010, 12:08 PM
still can't find anything more interesting .

power69
23-03-2012, 03:01 PM
hei bro stevejob here is the thread i mention

johnn
29-03-2012, 01:25 PM

stop opening new thread, west coast drive, massage shop
is here.

stevejob2011
29-03-2012, 03:46 PM

cool ;) .....