PDA

View Full Version : Discuss all about Velvet Dragon club HERE

dnagene_gal
15-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Since Club Momo has renovated and reopened by a new management and with a change of name to Velvet Dragon, here's a thread for:

1) Those who clubbed at Momo and will be continuing to hang out there.
2) Those who will be potential VVD club-goers and will want to know more about the scene.
3) For people who wanna kaypoh to know more about whats happening in VVD.

In this thread, Velvet Dragon will be named as VVD and not VD. Please follow this, ok?
Cos I feel that if we call it VD, is just like another meaning (you know la, huh? Hee).

We are here to chat about everything thats happening there that you encountered/seen/heard over at VVD!! So lets not waste time to post/read stuff by people that wanna comment about its name. It's not welcomed.

And with that, happy posting and pls support my thread! ^_^

block11
15-05-2007, 12:37 AM
i'll sure support yr thread... but i've not been to VVD yet :eek: :D

sToNeCoLd
15-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Since Club Momo has renovated and reopened by a new management and with a change of name to Velvet Dragon, here's a thread for:

2) Those who will be potential VVD club-goers and will want to know more about the scene.
3) For people who wanna kaypoh to know more about whats happening in VVD.

In this thread, Velvet Dragon will be named as VVD and not VD. Please follow this, ok?
Cos I feel that if we call it VD, is just like another meaning (you know la, huh? Hee).

We are here to chat about everything thats happening there that you encountered/seen/heard over at VVD!! So lets not waste time to post/read stuff by people that wanna comment about its name. It's not welcomed.

And with that, happy posting and pls support my thread! ^_^

Velvet Dragon??? What a name?? Not trying to be cynical..It seems to me like a big time Ah Beng/Seng party joint?? Probably the ex-Momo managment wants to lure this group of spenders by calling its club such horrendous name?? Darn...cant believed it!!!:confused:

Goodness gracious...Judgemental aside, probably I would give it less than a year to survive with 2 mega clubs in this competitive scene already. With the used-to-be famous Thumper & Barnone gone..I dont think this so-called VVD club can stand that long??

Threadstarter..Care to hold our hands & share more about the place?? Types of patrons??mega set-up??Bar price??

tomvoyeur
15-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Goodness gracious...Judgemental aside, probably I would give it less than a year to survive with 2 mega clubs in this competitive scene already. With the used-to-be famous Thumper & Barnone gone..I dont think this so-called VVD club can stand that long??

Mayb u can add Qbar to the extinct list soon...heard rumours that it is not doing well now after the initial fervour died down....anw is the citibank card promo still valid at the new VVD??

CoolBlack
15-05-2007, 12:02 PM
The management for VVD is still the same as MoMo.
The "new" place is basically still the same except with a fresh coat of paint.
The crowd on the opening night are the same ppl that hang out during MoMo days.
The dancing poles are still there....but they added 2 "cages" for dancers..OMG :eek:

So fundamentally......it's still MoMo!

dnagene_gal
15-05-2007, 01:59 PM
As a frequent goer of the then Momo, it was a definite thing for me to be at VVD on the opening night, which was last Friday night.

With a cheena name for the current club, it was the total opposite for the club's decor. I absolutely love the cushions and arm chairs. What I didnt like was the smaller dance floor.

I felt squeezed by the other guys who were at the dance floor. Probably because I was dancing by myself after my friend left to go back to our table area after dancing for awhile.

More tables were added. But of cos, my group still have our usual table. More tables=more drinks ordered=more business for VVD.

The crowd there was similar to Momo's, but.. there were not many Malays compared to previously. Pls do not slam me down for the above sentence. But this issue was something that the crowd disappeared when it was still Momo.

The girls... Well no comments. I'm a girl and I find myself sexy. So I wouldnt know how to judge. You guys gotta go down and judge by yourselves. :)

sToNeCoLd
15-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Is this a thread for sex? oh please....zzzzzz

"Adult Discussions about Sex Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust."

This is by the boss himself...personally..i dun give a rats ass if its off topic..but after i got blasted...i tend be be more sensitive regarding such issues..unless the TS started it with some sexual shit...else..this looks more like an advert to me....

Share the same sentiments as you. Since this is supposed to be a sexual discussion of all various topics, it'll be great for the threadstarters to sprinkle at least a little sexual contents of her trips in VVD..observations..pick-ups...else..it's very redundant to waste space here...:confused:

My 2ct worth...

dirtymonk82
15-05-2007, 02:28 PM
With a cheena name will they drive away all their malay customers :D

dnagene_gal
15-05-2007, 02:43 PM
We are here to chat about everything thats happening there that you encountered/seen/heard over at VVD!!

Read the above that I stated... It is for people who go to VVD and wanna tal kabout all their happenings there alright. As there isnt people who can still share their experiences there of picking pu girls, or ons... OF COS this thread isnt about SEX still.. DUH!!!

sToNeCoLd
15-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Read the above that I stated... It is for people who go to VVD and wanna tal kabout all their happenings there alright. As there isnt people who can still share their experiences there of picking pu girls, or ons... OF COS this thread isnt about SEX still.. DUH!!!

Yes indeed. Not mean to scrutinise you but since you're supposedly the threadstarter, maybe you can kickstart the ball rolling about your little rendezvous in VVD so that maybe the lads will join in. Even it's on just mediocre sprinkle level as it's still concern about some sexual contents as need to be share & discuss here by the moderator.

Well..I dont think the lads will be too interested in the revamp opening, decors, livebands, your seating arrangements, weekly regulars benefits etc?? I reckoned if you share some glimpses of sexy partying babes, easy pick-up opportunities in VVD or even your wild tryst on certain nights..you'll definately raise a few eyebrows here.:cool:

steve
15-05-2007, 04:39 PM

I missed last friday soft lauch ... most likely will be down this wednesday :)

You will be there ?

tomvoyeur
16-05-2007, 01:45 AM
I reckoned if you share some glimpses of sexy partying babes, easy pick-up opportunities in VVD or even your wild tryst on certain nights..you'll definately raise a few eyebrows here.:cool:

If u need a guiding hand, pls refer to Bro Stonecold's FRs on the SJPS thread...:p

CoolBlack
16-05-2007, 02:29 PM
The girls... Well no comments. I'm a girl and I find myself sexy. So I wouldnt know how to judge. You guys gotta go down and judge by yourselves. :)

Well, it's good to know that there is at least one sexy babe around. :D

Chinapuss
16-05-2007, 06:54 PM
VVD...dnagene_gal care to bring me there??...never go there before wor :rolleyes:

sToNeCoLd
17-05-2007, 12:16 AM
If u need a guiding hand, pls refer to Bro Stonecold's FRs on the SJPS thread...

What a sabotage!! Bro...thanks indeed but thanks not. Been getting alot of PM messages & kind of overwhelmed by the good responses...so a little low profile is good...;)

tomvoyeur
17-05-2007, 12:53 PM
What a sabotage!! Bro...thanks indeed but thanks not. Been getting alot of PM messages & kind of overwhelmed by the good responses...so a little low profile is good...;)

Hahaha......u r a highly sought after 'consultant' with or without my advert LOL....:p

CoolBlack
18-05-2007, 09:21 AM
It's Friday.....so dnagene_gal will you be there tonight? :D

dnagene_gal
18-05-2007, 10:13 AM

Definitely.

CoolBlack
18-05-2007, 10:59 AM
cool! Enjoy yourself yeah. Cheers! :D

snoopyreborn
18-05-2007, 11:04 AM

I also will be there too.
To look out who is dnagene_gal?:D

CoolBlack
18-05-2007, 11:17 AM

Hi Snoopy,
That would be easy...she is the sexiest babe there!
Remember to bring tissue to wipe your nose bleed hor. :D

snoopyreborn
18-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi Snoopy,
That would be easy...she is the sexiest babe there!
Remember to bring tissue to wipe your nose bleed hor. :D

Yo! No problem cos I have already prepare ans standby all the necessary equipment.
Sexiest babe here I cum.........:D

CoolBlack
18-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Good luck bro. Take care....she'll have lots of bodyguards around.

snoopyreborn
18-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Good luck bro. Take care....she'll have lots of bodyguards around.

This I also know.
No need for you to tell me.

The most sexiest babe in VVD hor........no bodyguards no one believe loh.:D

Chinapuss
18-05-2007, 01:14 PM
dnagene_gal u said u at VVD tonite, lotz of bros goin chiong there liao...but me no handsome, no chance so hav to chiong elsewhere...heheh :D

jason28
18-05-2007, 02:57 PM
hi .. yo .. to all bro .. anyone wan the free entry tickets to velvet dragon until end of the month ?
can get from me .. just pm me ur no ..
in exchange for fl contract if can .. n up for my points .. thanks .. keke
cya there..tonight

CoolBlack
18-05-2007, 03:11 PM
hi .. yo .. to all bro .. anyone wan the free entry tickets to velvet dragon until end of the month ?
cya there..tonight

Huh? like that also can huh? tickets for points/contacts??
Why not throw in some bottles(not beer hor).....think there would be more takers if so.

Chinapuss
18-05-2007, 03:24 PM
cya there..tonight

Bro Jason28, if u wanna give away de free entry to VVD...be sincere and dont ask anythin in exchange or other bros here might think tat u r juz a no. collector and points crazy dude... :rolleyes:

yohooo
18-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Aiya, let him off la, sometimes newbies are like that. at least he tried to offer something in exchange, some newbies just want contacts etc etc...

dnagene_gal going, all the horns all going liao! hahah :D i think it'll be spectacular!

jason28
19-05-2007, 12:51 PM
sorry abt tat bros .. just wan to get some contracts .. but anyway .. i still have the tickets .. anyone wan ?

CoolBlack
22-05-2007, 11:28 AM

So bro snoopy, managed to find dnagene gal last Friday? :D