PDA

View Full Version : Bros in their 30s, how far ago can you recall your exploits?

mirkhanus
14-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Just a question for those brothers in the mid 30s onwards... How far ago can you recall your sexual exploits?

I'm now nearing my mid 30s and I can recall as far as my 1st sexual encounter with my girlfriend in 1992 in explicit details...Thats about 15 years ago. Meaning, I can remember the special stuff and places that we did as well as the various positions. But exact date, time and frequency of course cannot recall ah...

Any comments??

acidstorm
14-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Just a question for those brothers in the mid 30s onwards... How far ago can you recall your sexual exploits?

I'm now nearing my mid 30s and I can recall as far as my 1st sexual encounter with my girlfriend in 1992 in explicit details...Thats about 15 years ago. Meaning, I can remember the special stuff and places that we did as well as the various positions. But exact date, time and frequency of course cannot recall ah...

Any comments??

Bro,

i guess only certain things are sweet to remember. I am sure you have bonk several gals throughout the years. But, i will give you a thumb up for your good memory especially for such matter. :D

Even if you ask me, i only remember a few, the rest, i can't. Counting my finger, fellow my toes, follow....:rolleyes:

sToNeCoLd
15-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Well...this thread suddenly reminiscent all the fond memories of my exploitation during all these wild years. Generally I think I can fairly recall or remember most of the tryst I had with most woman. The main reason is that I seldom engaged in ONS but it's after probably 2 or 3 rendezvous which I decided to call it a quit....Just to recollect & share the glimpse of my crazy pick-ups... *Name has been changed but 1st alphabet is the real character of its person* Hope my memories dont fail me...:p

1.) Jaclyn ( KK Nurse) - Met in Ridleys in 2000 [ FB for 5yrs till 2005]
2.) Jasmine ( Corporate banker) - Met in Kazbar in 2005 [ Fxxk her twice at her apartment]
3.) May (Corporate banker) -Met in Que Pasa in 2004 [Fxxk her twice at her flat]
4.) Francisca ( Property) - Met in Hotel Intercon in 2005 [ Fxxk her twice at her Redhill flat]
5.) Casey ( Banker) -Met in Kazbar in 2004 [ Fxxk her numerous in hotel & her apartment ]
6.) Karen ( Electronic line) -Met in Devils Bar in 2006 [ Fxxk her once in Hotel81 Chinatown]
7.) Sue ( Adminstrator) -Friend's of Karen met in DB in 2006 [ Became FB until now & Bro Jimbo of SBF forum saw her while we party together]
8.) Cassandra (Property) - Met in Balaclava in 2006 [ Numerous fxxk in various hotel & FB until now. Bro Jimbo met her as well]
9.) Ruth ( Legal line)-Met in Balaclava in 2006 [ Numerous fxxk in hotel & her apartment. Bro Jimbo met her as well]
10.) Katherine ( Manager) -Met in Balaclava in 2006 [ Fxxk her twice in her house. Bro Jimbo met her as well]
11.) Vanessa ( Retail) - Met in Devils in 2006 [ Fxxk her once in her house]
12.) Veron ( Operations Mgr) - Met in Devils in 2006 [ Fxxk her twice in hotel]
13.) Krystal ( Tais Tais) - Met in Devils in 2005 [ Fxxk her numerous time in hotel. Became FB until now]
14.) Christine ( Beautician) Met in Devils in 2005 [Fxxk her numerous in hotel until she migrate to Canada]
15.) Michelle (Ballet dancer) Met in Winebar in 2005 [ Fxxk her twice in my house] To be continue

sToNeCoLd
15-05-2007, 02:39 AM
.... Continue....

16.) Esther ( KK nurse) -Met at East Coast in 2004 [ Fxxk her once in car & once at her house]
17.) Mabel ( French Lecturer) - Met in Kazbar in 2004 [Fxxk her once in her apartment]
18.) Mindy ( English teacher0-Met in HongKong while I working there in 2006 [ Fxxk her once in her Kowloon apartment]
19.) Maureen (Fashion merchaniser)-Met in Hong Kong while working there in 2006. [Fxxk her numerous time when I"m up in HK for business]
20.) Sol ( Business woman)- Met her in Thailand through Bro Hakusho of SBF & fxxk her every night during my BKK trip in Dec 2006.
21.) Bell ( In Oil industry)-Met her in KL while working there in 2006. [fxxk her once in JB hotel]
22.) Tracy ( Media line) - Met her in Manila while working there 2006. [ Fxxk her once in my hotel room]
23.) Winnie ( KTV mummy) - Met her during KTV trips. [ Fxxk her twice in car all FOC]
24.) Mabelline ( Unknown) - Met her in Dragonfly last month [ Fxxk her twice in hotel & became FB until now. Bro Jimbo met her before]
25.) Weslie (Property) - Met her in Dragonfly this month [ Fxxk her twice in hotel & became FB until now.Bro Vax in SBF met her before]
26.) Jane ( Business woman)- Met her in Thumper in 2006. [Fxxk her numerous time and became FB until now]
27.) Sarah ( Student) -Met in Seoul in 2006. [ Fxxk her once in hotel]

Think that all I can barely remember....:p

Hakoshu
15-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Clap.. CLap.. Tats my stony.. Never ever disappoints me before.. REsults GUARANTEE

.... Continue....
20.) Sol ( Business woman)- Met her in Thailand through Bro Hakusho of SBF & fxxk her every night during my BKK trip in Dec 2006.

sToNeCoLd
15-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Clap.. CLap.. Tats my stony.. Never ever disappoints me before.. REsults GUARANTEE

All thanks to you.;)

Ai ya..no lah..The reason why we became closer during my 2nd trip to BKK was that we kept in touch all these while after I returned from my 1st trip with you. I have to say she was indeed very nice sweet girl taking time to ferry me around in her car bringing me to drink, party, shopping & makan. It has been 5 long months since then..we still keep in touch via MSN & occasional phone calls....the sweet memories of her still sinks in...:)

asdfghjkl
15-05-2007, 05:28 PM
read fonts made me fuzzy.. kekeke :p

Gerald Tan
15-05-2007, 05:39 PM

My best salute & admiration to Bro StoneCold...
Wow, what a great sex-venturer you have..wish i can be like u, haha...

laodi123456789
18-05-2007, 05:44 PM
What really impressed me was that Stony Cold can remember all the names. I can remember everything but the names.

kingcopa
19-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Clap clap clap, some guy have all the luck

Darren34
19-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Try to remember.. i am not so far from 40 now... but i started late :)
i only list the first character of ther christain name or two characters of their dialect name.. I used to keep info in a excel file but have since deleted it when OC found it....

J (Uni student, sg chn, 1994, gf in uk, multiple Fs)
FJ (uni student then system analyst, my chn, sg,1996-1999, MS Chat, multiple Fs over the years)
J (phil malay, Amway sales, 1996, Americans Singles, 2x Fs)
A (sg chn, IT industry, 1996, MS Chat, 4x Fs)
L (my chn, property industry, 1996-1998, Fb, multiples Fs)
B (sg chn, PA, 1997, 2x Fs)

to be continue..

Ahnook78
19-05-2007, 05:20 PM
I can still remember my sexual fun with my female neighbour 24 yrs ago.

Was just a kid without pubic hair or sperm then, not even a teenager...:D

JOGK
22-05-2007, 02:15 PM
WAHAHA...i still remember when i was in primary school
my shop neighbour daughter will come to my house and
let me and my brother to dig her cunt using toothpicks
would you believe that? i now think back also want to laugh! :p

punanieater
22-05-2007, 05:22 PM
as far as conquests go, they get better with age.
hence, the further back i try to recall, the sexperiences are quite funny.
had one secretary (doubt anyone wouldve believed we were FB) who was a former stewardess who wanted to do a reverse cowboy in a normal (but dark corner) of a pub coz i got her all hot and bothered... ah.... memories....

KangTuo
23-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Sec Schools days... Sec 2 to be exact. 19 years ago.
After school always go to friends house opposite. Watch xxx movie. Got a gal in school who is my friend's so call gf that time also always follow us to friend's house.

Once we got naughty, keep her wallet and IC. So when she want it back, we we forcefully strip her....some guys hold her legs, so guys hold her hands. strip her naked, finger her cunt and raba her tits. 7 guys to 1 girl... but no F job. First time touch a girl tits and cunt... damn shiok. but 1 of the guy damn sadist... use a bamboo (for hang clothes) to poke her cunt.

2nd time we did it again... keep her wallet in school. ask her to come to friend's house to collect after school. Did the same thing to her...this time is 5 guys to 1 girl. 2nd time touch gals tits and cunt...

Before going to poly. 17 years ago.... my virgin kiss at a chalet. Sec school friend's organize chalet/BBQ at East Coast and i invited my junoir.... a gal. As the chalet got many people, we go to other chalet unit where no poeple rented. We lay on the floor to rest. Since we kind of fond of each other, we started to french kiss and raba.... 1st time kiss and raba my didi by a gal. Damn high... but never cum.

These are all my 1st time... till date got too many liao.. become a cheongster at age of 21... in the army where they turn a boy into a man.. heehee

Best Bonk
23-05-2007, 08:15 AM
For me easy, only a handful of exploits other then OC .... :o