PDA

View Full Version : Advice for downblouse issue

unholymonk
14-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Pls advise. I know of a lady who do not like to wear bra and wear loose collar neck shirt at home. Everytime she wanted to do something, she will bend down showing me her nipple. I think I sure she know I am looking... Just curious whether do you think she did it intentionally?

Intimissimo
14-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Pls advise. I know of a lady who do not like to wear bra and wear loose collar neck shirt at home. Everytime she wanted to do something, she will bend down showing me her nipple. I think I sure she know I am looking... Just curious whether do you think she did it intentionally?

Lust for grandma consider pervert?

Hi kid on sch holiday,

Pls stop looking at your grandma's nips!

raiders
14-05-2007, 09:31 PM
LOL. On one hand, he is wondering if that woman is seducing him. On the other hand, he is hunting for gays. Its a stressful world out there. ;)

no_faith
15-05-2007, 01:30 PM
how come u r in her home?:confused:

suteerak1099
15-05-2007, 04:44 PM
he already say she have a habit of not wearing bra. if she really wanna show him, she would already stripped naked for him liao lor.

apui
15-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Just curious whether do you think she did it intentionally?

this kind of things only you yourself will know...
how in the world will other ppl know its intentional or not??

maybe next time.. when she do that, ask her lor:D

Frankiestine
15-05-2007, 05:14 PM
LOL. On one hand, he is wondering if that woman is seducing him. On the other hand, he is hunting for gays. Its a stressful world out there. ;)

huh he is a faggot?

sex4LiFe
15-05-2007, 05:40 PM
aiya.. maybe e tits only size 28A.. market dun have such small bras..

Frankiestine
15-05-2007, 07:42 PM
aiya.. maybe e tits only size 28A.. market dun have such small bras..

actually truth...last time i noe this gal her boobs so flat and small like two peanuts...she does away with wearing bra when we go dating...but don't ask me if got rabba or not becos so small raba also no rasa...:(

sean69
16-05-2007, 08:50 AM
...but don't ask me if got rabba or not becos so small raba also no rasa...:(

ok.. not going to ask if got rabba or not... but did u finger her pussy?? :D

Castrol
16-05-2007, 10:13 AM
threadstarter's signature - Any gays around?...

:D

Frankiestine
16-05-2007, 10:17 AM
ok.. not going to ask if got rabba or not... but did u finger her pussy?? :D

nvr really got the chance, the best opportunity was when we went oversea for short holiday and spend the nite together...knn dun know what type of pants she wearing cos the knot she tied so hard to undo and at the same time she kept pushing my hands away...in the end she only do a hj for me...:(

Frankiestine
16-05-2007, 10:19 AM
threadstarter's signature - Any gays around?...

:D

yikes.....:eek:

looks like time to change my spec...lau hwa yen getting worse..

unholymonk
16-05-2007, 04:27 PM
How come ppl take others signature so seriously? Even got a bro even powerful dig out my old post who wrote "Like Grandma can?"... Everything I anyhow say only loh... and u bros here anyhow deduct..

ken_v2
16-05-2007, 04:35 PM
hmm... maybe she is but maybe she isn't aware but just enjoy the free show lor...

if she is seducing u and caught you staring, then you'll know ...

The_Unrepentant
16-05-2007, 05:20 PM
How come ppl take others signature so seriously? Even got a bro even powerful dig out my old post who wrote "Like Grandma can?"... Everything I anyhow say only loh... and u bros here anyhow deduct..

hahaha. because u no power mah.:D

unholymonk
16-05-2007, 05:32 PM
hahaha. because u no power mah.:DHey u so free go check on the NTU girl to see whether she really NTU or not lah.... NTU ppl really CMI. No news saying NUS got this kind of thing...

The_Unrepentant
16-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey u so free go check on the NTU girl to see whether she really NTU or not lah.... NTU ppl really CMI. No news saying NUS got this kind of thing...

how to check? go check ur head lah. :rolleyes: Nyp also got a lot of slut. only slut sudy in nyp . esp ecc hor.:D

unholymonk
16-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Ya. ECC a lot of slut... I managed to bed a virgin there... SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Unrepentant
16-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Ya. ECC a lot of slut... I managed to bed a virgin there... SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wa. must copy this link down ....:D

unholymonk
16-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Heh... dun play identify games hor... BTW want go JB eat the seafood?

thomas88
16-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Heh... dun play identify games hor... BTW want go JB eat the seafood?
Will he dare to go ?????? Looking at your nick and signature...:D Hahaha
wa. must copy this link down ....
Yah....better copy it and store in the safe. You're invited for seafood in JB also.

The_Unrepentant
17-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Will he dare to go ?????? Looking at your nick and signature...

no lah . he only interested in woman above 50 and girl below 10 only. he is petain king leh. Don know he change taste lately a not.:D