PDA

View Full Version : Dun Go this HC

ProNoob
14-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Today from this morning, I feel fully loaded. then seeking for some FL or HC to give a shot.

I went in this HC "百禾园“ at 2:30pm, then pick up one gal "yanzi". I ask her how much for full package, she said 125, 100 for ML, 25 for room charge. I say ok. Went in room, undress myself n lay on the bad. she start play piano on my body. After 3 mins, she say she wan ML.

I say ok, even the massage like shit. I ask her to give me a Oral sex. she reply as the package does not include. WTF, she explain to me, the package like ML+massage, BJ+massage or OS+massage. I nv heard package like tat. Feel like been cheated.

I still say ok, just give me a ML+massage, then she take the condom out and put it on. Once I my gun in, she start moan louder and louder feel like the climax r coming. Its too fake, I feel so unhappy. Wtf, charge me 125 provide this kind of service?

I just wan warning all bros, dun go this HC. not worth it.
Name:百禾园

FL: yanzi
Face: 8/10
body: 7/10
attitude: 1/10
damage: 125

no_faith
14-05-2007, 06:45 PM
haizzz, feel sad for u but these are parts and parcel in such scene.
either heng or suay. i also kana bad service b4.
btw, her surname is sun?

FromBoy2Man
14-05-2007, 07:40 PM
I ganna once b4 but instead my little bro bang her until she cry to stop. I caught her tightly and stopped only when fully ejaculate. She wobble her way out, nearly fell down and never come back, so just pass the money to the recep to pass it to her, luckily comdon still intact :cool:
On my way out, my leg start to feel abit cramp.:mad:

HIVsucks_XXX
14-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Terrible terrible place,,,,,:mad:

Indignant
14-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Bo bian la.. all heng suay one....

David_Ginola
15-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Ya lor bo bian. is all luck. Unless recommended by bros. I also experience bad service. :(

Cheers

evilspawnsss
15-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Ya lor..i got even worse..forget and cheong again :D :D

posh_boy
15-05-2007, 10:58 AM
bro,

sad to hear tis. jus dun freq tis joint anymore.

i gt same experience in one of the TN in boat quay b4.

massage like playing piano, pop G-question less than 15mins. 120 for FJ

ask her to strip fully say can not. not safe here. dame tu lan. bonk her hard in doggie till she lie flat on the floor.

clean myself, place the $ on bed n left.

two days later went back n ask for her, recep say no more working ther liao.

Ting_Ge
15-05-2007, 01:01 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2014152&postcount=47

warning to all bro, see above thread i post before no long ago. Friendly at first but inside the room, talk a lot of package, 100, 125,150 etc.....of cos 150 is emperor svc, alot of bull shit

bonkers69
15-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Today from this morning, I feel fully loaded. then seeking for some FL or HC to give a shot.

I went in this HC "百禾园“ at 2:30pm, then pick up one gal "yanzi". I ask her how much for full package, she said 125, 100 for ML, 25 for room charge. I say ok. Went in room, undress myself n lay on the bad. she start play piano on my body. After 3 mins, she say she wan ML.

I say ok, even the massage like shit. I ask her to give me a Oral sex. she reply as the package does not include. WTF, she explain to me, the package like ML+massage, BJ+massage or OS+massage. I nv heard package like tat. Feel like been cheated.

I still say ok, just give me a ML+massage, then she take the condom out and put it on. Once I my gun in, she start moan louder and louder feel like the climax r coming. Its too fake, I feel so unhappy. Wtf, charge me 125 provide this kind of service?

too bad manz....:eek: i rather spend the $$$ in the pub next door..but looking at the lady boss inside the pub make you go for a bonk after few jugs of beer...:p

Ting_Ge
16-05-2007, 02:33 PM
too bad manz....:eek: i rather spend the $$$ in the pub next door..but looking at the lady boss inside the pub make you go for a bonk after few jugs of beer...:p

next door not 7-11? got pub meh

bonkers69
16-05-2007, 03:08 PM
got 7-11 meh??...i thought sell dumpling stall. The pub next to orange aka apple lah:D

Looksee
16-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Ya lor..i got even worse..forget and cheong again :D :D

wanna bring me to cheong?

enzer88
16-05-2007, 06:02 PM
too bad manz....:eek: i rather spend the $$$ in the pub next door..but looking at the lady boss inside the pub make you go for a bonk after few jugs of beer...like that,i rather order more beer and strike a conservation with her,maybe got chance leh:p

maufans
16-05-2007, 09:14 PM
whah! At least the face you rated 8/10! :D

bonkers69
16-05-2007, 11:49 PM
like that,i rather order more beer and strike a conservation with her,maybe got chance leh:p

hehe...that what i'm planning but think this lady abit lau chao leh....not easy task....:p

Randi_Candi
17-05-2007, 04:32 AM
sio part 1? I c b4 or not?
:confused:

TockKong
17-05-2007, 10:28 AM
sorry to hear your bad encounter me also went once to JB HC and come out angry but my fren who went with me smile like kanna toto... say the gal chio and good service. My one come in talk on HP even when she HJ for me...:mad:

well i just LL lor...

evilspawnsss
18-05-2007, 01:09 AM

Bro hee hee u bring mi cheong la..i new bird leh still haha..still going hit and run lor..suffer alot bad one but oso got good one la :D

Ting_Ge
18-05-2007, 01:17 AM
got 7-11 meh??...i thought sell dumpling stall. The pub next to orange aka apple lah:D

after a few jug, u still not drunk. Me quote wrongly, thanks for the correction

pocketrocket
18-05-2007, 06:13 PM
I ganna once b4 but instead my little bro bang her until she cry to stop. I caught her tightly and stopped only when fully ejaculate. She wobble her way out, nearly fell down and never come back, so just pass the money to the recep to pass it to her, luckily comdon still intact
On my way out, my leg start to feel abit cramp

No offence bro...But if ya look at it, it's kinda funny to imagine that you wobby outta the joint yourself too. I think the recep also find it funny that the girl came out with her cowboy style walk and after youwobby out too. Ha! :D

She must think think you're a Super Hero or something ;)

Bravado
18-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I had a very bad experience once at Orchard area. The average gal quoted me handjob $100, blowjob $150 and sex $200. I almost vomit my balls out. Later she wanted to give me some discount but already turned off. Finished the massage and left. Never want to go back again.

evilspawnsss
22-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I had a very bad experience once at Orchard area. The average gal quoted me handjob $100, blowjob $150 and sex $200. I almost vomit my balls out. Later she wanted to give me some discount but already turned off. Finished the massage and left. Never want to go back again.

There alot such one bro :) dun worry..u get good one..otherwise like wat other bro say..look for good one in forum..or like mi..go "hit and run" hahaha..but suffer loses in vitamin la.. :D

X man X
23-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks bros for the advance warning ...

DodgeViper
23-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi

I went to this place b4 and my experience there sucks! bad service,bad attitude! once and no more for me! even though i m always around this area,(customer's office ard here) but no way i will visit them again.thanks bro for starting this thread!

just my 2 cents worth

gigantic_tk
23-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Glad to learn from bros after visiting this HC. A point noted that next time when I visited a new HC, I better request for an "sound proofed" room else I will better equip myself a 'sound buffer' device to shut down the volume from the service provider.

Thanks for sharing this joint.

Hardnuts
23-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Shall we all boycott this place?

pocketrocket
24-05-2007, 03:29 PM

I totally agreed with ya bro...Sometimes these WL quoted ya a very high price just to try water then pretend to give ya some discount if he showed her you know the market price. This action already turn one off...How to continue with the specials, I asked?