PDA

View Full Version : KTV M ( Secret hiding joint )

ken ken
14-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Last Friday wanted to go Godfather ktv, to entertain some Taiwan clients in town, for some convention and really had to find a good place as they did to me when i go Taiwan. Really a Big head as Lisbo and XTD also closed.

Finally call Bro Bkk Kaki and he told me he have a secret joint ( not underground ktv just that he want it to be safe :D ) for me to have FUN after all those raid in ktv recently. He book a Big room and place not bad just a bit smaller than Godfather and seats comfortable no need walk up and down like Xin Tian Ti.This place have lots of Vietnamese and even Local gals which are very wild to play and i find some of them from Lisbo and GF hi hi.Was told they also got no choice but to work here, as Lisbo already closed and other ktv dont let them work .

Well thanks Bro BKK Kaki and really solved my headache and all my clients were happy and 3 of them even brought the girls back to their room :p

Damage: Martell $368 x 2 as i open 2 bottle. tips $550 - 9 gals plus Papasan Bro BKK Kaki $100.Guys check it out and can call Bro BKK Kaki if you know him or can PM me and i give you his HP .

21Tom
14-05-2007, 03:53 PM
I thought lim pei only know about this joint , u also went huh ? very fun indeed but place a bit small so need to book with Bro Bkk kaki in advance. Heard from him every night also full hse and he also tell me got another joint opening end month near Boat Quay.

posh_boy
14-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Bros,

Can PM me location?

My 2 fav joints Lisbo n Xin Tian Di closed liao. Godfather gals r not happening enough for my Taiwanese clients.

Kum Sia in adv.

Jepunkia
14-05-2007, 06:23 PM
To all Bros

If you guys been and support Bro BKK Kaki at this so call underground secret joint ha ha please dont post the location.Reason very simple , after XTD and Lisbo closed down not much happening in ktv joint liao and sometime our clients from Oversea come , really no place to bring and entertain them.So really hope we can keep this joint a secret.

I just went 2 weeks back ,place a bit small but really better than nothing.However Papasan Daniel 69 did tell me a new place with 28 rooms will be ready soon.So guys have fun but keep this place a SECRET :p

ken ken
14-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Didnt expect so many Bro PM me for detail . I do my Best to PM all back but like the heading of this forum Said ( Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SERVICE at these places too. Discretion advised. )
:D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
15-05-2007, 10:12 AM
I thought lim pei only know about this joint , u also went huh ? very fun indeed but place a bit small so need to book with Bro Bkk kaki in advance. Heard from him every night also full hse and he also tell me got another joint opening end month near Boat Quay.

Huh?! I thought I was the only who knew?! But I guess cheongsters who supported BKK Kaki during GF times would already have knew this place. After some persuasion by him, I decided to ask my kakis to try out the place. After all, they are sort of bored with the "Party World" located at Orchard Plaza. And at the end of the day, I can say that the money was well spent.

The deco was ok and the room was cosy. But dun expect the premise to be as big as GF or the legendary Lisbo. As we were new to the joint, me and my 3 kakis asked for a total of 8 gals, 2 gals each. This can enable us to "test water" on the gals better... And the 8 gals never let the fun stop going. Open 2 bots @ $368/bot and tipping of $480 for the gals and BKK Kaki. Hmm, I am thinking where will I be this Saturday nite... :)

For further info, please PM BKK Kaki directly... Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :)

BKK Kaki
15-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks all Bros for the compliments but dont say i until so good la , its the support u guys gave me.

Anyway its true i have 2 new joint coming up end month . 1 is a 3.5million project strictly PRC joint and the other just like GF concept. Will let u guys know when its ready.Anyway still hiding in this secret joint :D

bangbangben
15-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Thanks all Bros for the compliments but dont say i until so good la , its the support u guys gave me.

Anyway its true i have 2 new joint coming up end month . 1 is a 3.5million project strictly PRC joint and the other just like GF concept. Will let u guys know when its ready.Anyway still hiding in this secret joint :D

I was there about a week ago... wonder if its the same secret hiding joint as mention... Heard from my regular 'mother' that you were around, but didnt get the chance to meet you. :(

suaveguy28
15-05-2007, 04:20 PM
IMHO... u all should not have posted at all to save this place...sigh:(

wat is there so secret when u all have posted...

posh_boy
15-05-2007, 04:59 PM
hehe, tt's y i PM

BKK Kaki
15-05-2007, 09:11 PM
hehe, tt's y i PM

i already PM you all the detail Bro and call me soon :p

Senator
15-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Wonder whether I am privilege enough to have the information, please. :)

posh_boy
16-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Dear Bro Ken ken & BKK Kaki,

Tks for ur info. I oni saw ur PM today morning bt i was ther last nite. Was called to tt joint by our regular mami frm XTD to support.

If bro BKK Kaki ur ther, i was in rm 11

a great place wif fun gals

MunChingWarrior
16-05-2007, 10:24 AM
warrior like to have fun too... can warrior go see look?

galsucker
16-05-2007, 10:59 AM
where is this location? can pm me/
thanks

enzer88
16-05-2007, 01:53 PM
bro,can pm me th joint,will bring my kaki to support!!

ken ken
16-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Huh?! I thought I was the only who knew?! But I guess cheongsters who supported BKK Kaki during GF times would already have knew this place. After some persuasion by him, I decided to ask my kakis to try out the place. After all, they are sort of bored with the "Party World" located at Orchard Plaza. And at the end of the day, I can say that the money was well spent.

The deco was ok and the room was cosy. But dun expect the premise to be as big as GF or the legendary Lisbo. As we were new to the joint, me and my 3 kakis asked for a total of 8 gals, 2 gals each. This can enable us to "test water" on the gals better... And the 8 gals never let the fun stop going. Open 2 bots @ $368/bot and tipping of $480 for the gals and BKK Kaki. Hmm, I am thinking where will I be this Saturday nite... :)

For further info, please PM BKK Kaki directly... Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :)

YA LOR ONLY MINUS POINT IS THIS SECRET JOINT IS A BIT SMALL AND NEED TO BOOK ROOM BEFORE 6PM.

Jepunkia
16-05-2007, 03:53 PM
To all who have PM for contact , pls PM Bro BKK Kaki or thread starter , i just want keep this place a secret to entertain my clients so do ask them for permission dont ask me.Thanks:(

HCMAN
16-05-2007, 09:41 PM
ant explore

sometime got new place can please share anot, i always wan to explore but end up always secret and cTo all Bros

If you guys been and support Bro BKK Kaki at this so call underground secret joint ha ha please dont post the location.Reason very simple , after XTD and Lisbo closed down not much happening in ktv joint liao and sometime our clients from Oversea come , really no place to bring and entertain them.So really hope we can keep this joint a secret.

I just went 2 weeks back ,place a bit small but really better than nothing.However Papasan Daniel 69 did tell me a new place with 28 rooms will be ready soon.So guys have fun but keep this place a SECRET :p

ken ken
17-05-2007, 05:01 AM
ant explore

sometime got new place can please share anot, i always wan to explore but end up always secret and c

Have to be secret to members only ha ha if not no more ktv can have fun in Sillpore.

posh_boy
17-05-2007, 09:28 AM
YA LOR ONLY MINUS POINT IS THIS SECRET JOINT IS A BIT SMALL AND NEED TO BOOK ROOM BEFORE 6PM.

i agreed wif u bro, the rms r small bt it was compensate wif great gals.

nowadays, happening ktv r veri hard to find.

lovetoplay
17-05-2007, 09:33 AM
bro threadstarter,

can pls provide me the details of this KTV?pm u already.

Will brong kakis to support and keep discreet.

Thank you:)

suaveguy28
17-05-2007, 09:41 AM
To bro who have the detail abt this joint.

IMHO pls do not pass the detail to any tom,dick or harry who pm u... who know it might be AV in disguise. So i think u all have to screen through the applicant with their posting to see if they r real cheongster. cheers.

longer1
17-05-2007, 09:46 AM

IMHO pls do not pass the detail to any tom,dick or harry who pm u... who know it might be AV in disguise. So i think u all have to screen through the applicant with their posting to see if they r real cheongster. cheers.

I simply agree to wat bro suaveguy say to protect a highly fun playground. Although i might not be able to go now i will try to earn my way there.... KTV M wait for me....

BKK Kaki
17-05-2007, 12:09 PM
bro threadstarter,

can pls provide me the details of this KTV?pm u already.

Will brong kakis to support and keep discreet.

Thank you:)

Bro you lock your PM how to reply you.

lovetoplay
17-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Bro you lock your PM how to reply you.

phaise:p ..bro, unlock already.sitting in office doing nothing just waiting for ur pm.:D

lovetoplay
17-05-2007, 12:49 PM
double post

seven11
17-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Hi Bro BKK,

can pm me the location and your number as well ?

Thanks in advance.

Intel Ops
17-05-2007, 07:58 PM
wondering if i am qualified to receive this joint location ? i seldom do posting but am a geunine cheongster. Bro BKK Kaki, ken or anyone can help ?

best123
17-05-2007, 08:41 PM
bro, can pm me yr contact? like to chiong.... with my kakis next week

BKK Kaki
18-05-2007, 12:36 PM
wondering if i am qualified to receive this joint location ? i seldom do posting but am a geunine cheongster. Bro BKK Kaki, ken or anyone can help ?

See ur PM . and tks all Bro this past few days for the support.Hope u guys enjoy the night and will be heading back to Base camp very soon :D

BKK Kaki
18-05-2007, 07:41 PM
bro, can pm me yr contact? like to chiong.... with my kakis next week

Hi Bro BKK,

can pm me the location and your number as well ?

Thanks in advance.

Have PM you guys but please dont pass around OK , thanks

best123
18-05-2007, 10:19 PM
no worries bro BKK kaki....will not pass ard...must protect good chionging places....

HCMAN
18-05-2007, 10:30 PM
No problem, I wont anyhow tell pple one cos I wan to go explore it myself

HCMAN
18-05-2007, 10:31 PM
so bro
any gal there to introd ?

BKK Kaki
19-05-2007, 02:56 PM
so bro
any gal there to introd ?

No need to intro u now cos u told mewill be back in June and i will had probaly shifted to another Brand new hidden joint :D contact me then Cheers

Vietgong
19-05-2007, 03:31 PM
hi bro Bkk Kaki,

can u pm me the location? thanks in advance :) :)

Vietgong
19-05-2007, 05:16 PM
hi bro Bkk Kaki,

Thanks, will be going soon with my kakis. c ya soon!

spidermel
19-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Wah got secret place sia, any senior bro wan to bring me go? :D

suaveguy28
19-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Wah got secret place sia, any senior bro wan to bring me go? :D

kuku titu u not senior enough meh??? anyway if u wan to know the place i can pm u the add,....:D

spidermel
19-05-2007, 06:21 PM
kuku titu u not senior enough meh??? anyway if u wan to know the place i can pm u the add,...

No lah dun anyhow hear plp say, im a small titu nia... thanks for ur pm, will try to activate my teh neh neh bro haha... :D

Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh.....:D

jdi813
20-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Short FR on the place ... thanks BKK Kaki for the arrangement

nice new place ... 10 of us so we took one of the the bigger rms there

Gals - mix of viets & PRC (that day dunno why but their PRCs all MIA) ... most of the gals very proactive and playable

Drinks - opened 2 bottles for the rm ... BKK Kaki even threw in 3 jugs of beer for my beer guzzling collegues who didn't want to drink the hard liquor

Bill - total bill was quite alright ... bout 800 if i remember correctly

RTF - definitely :)

BKK Kaki
20-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Short FR on the place ... thanks BKK Kaki for the arrangement

nice new place ... 10 of us so we took one of the the bigger rms there

Gals - mix of viets & PRC (that day dunno why but their PRCs all MIA) ... most of the gals very proactive and playable

Drinks - opened 2 bottles for the rm ... BKK Kaki even threw in 3 jugs of beer for my beer guzzling collegues who didn't want to drink the hard liquor

Bill - total bill was quite alright ... bout 800 if i remember correctly

RTF - definitely :)

Thanks Bro , i know room a bit small but just LOON a bit :D will be shifting to new hidden joint soon and also like to thanks all Bro for the support last few days and i also quite surprise to get support from u guys on a Sunday too Cheers.

drexter
21-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Bro

Can PM the Location?

Lisbo closed dun have KT already

Kam Sia a lot

BKK Kaki
21-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Announcement :

This coming SAT 26/5/2007 Secret joint is closed for Private function and really must thank 1 Bro here for supporting me for his company function.Well guys u still have Today till Friday to cheong for this weel Cheers.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
21-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Announcement :

This coming SAT 26/5/2007 Secret joint is closed for Private function and really must thank 1 Bro here for supporting me for his company function.Well guys u still have Today till Friday to cheong for this weel Cheers.

:eek: Then it's Party World time!

suaveguy28
21-05-2007, 11:56 AM
No lah dun anyhow hear plp say, im a small titu nia... thanks for ur pm, will try to activate my teh neh neh bro haha...

Teh ah teh ah teh neh neh.....

U small titu than i dont know wat liao...:(

Hope u and ur teh neh neh bro enjoy and next time can call me too...:D

Hakoshu
21-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Really appreciate ur hospitality bro bkk kaki, secret joint is really excellent

gg1976
21-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Hi there ,

would like to noe the new place.

Thks
:D :)

DeaDGoD
21-05-2007, 11:48 PM
thanks bkk kaki for pming me the location, i wanted to come on saturday but seems its closed -(

DeaDGoD
21-05-2007, 11:50 PM
thanks bkk kaki for pming me the location, i wanted to come on saturday but seems its closed -(

21Tom
22-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Wanted to support Bro BKK but 1 buddy of mine, knew a Vietnam mummy from XTD so went with it. A really fun place and really spoilt for choice, in terms of girls but only negative pts is this Mummy is a bit inexperience, as told by my buddy and i can see it thru her service.However still alright for me as i sat with the same girl from my last visit.

Will RTF again but Bro BKK will call you this weekend.:p

fred773
22-05-2007, 11:43 AM
wat the cost for the drinks and ladys;)

HidetoMatsumoto
22-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Bro

Can PM the Location?

ken ken
22-05-2007, 05:48 PM

ya lor i wanted to plan a Bachelor night for my Buddy who is getting married next week this SAT but closed for Private function.Guess i may have to go on Friday which is always full.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
23-05-2007, 08:35 AM
ya lor i wanted to plan a Bachelor night for my Buddy who is getting married next week this SAT but closed for Private function.Guess i may have to go on Friday which is always full.

Bro ken ken, you never go to GF already meh? If full-house over at the secret joint, you can ask your buddy to go GF to celebrate his bachelor nite mah... Different kinda of 'party'. Over at the secret joint, it's a wilder kind of experience. Over at GF, it's a family kind of experience. You can arrange the whole of GF platoon to line up in the room and sing "David Tao + Jolin Cai - Jing Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Sui (Today U Wanna Marry Who)". ;)

Rock_Steward
23-05-2007, 09:13 AM
seems like a good ktv... bro pls keep this place safe n hope 1 day i can go.

BKK Kaki
23-05-2007, 05:18 PM
seems like a good ktv... bro pls keep this place safe n hope 1 day i can go.

No promise too many newbies here but i only PM those samsters i know.So lets hope its a secret.

suaveguy28
23-05-2007, 05:24 PM
No promise too many newbies here but i only PM those samsters i know.So lets hope its a secret.

I agree this is the correct way to do bro bkk cause is suppose to be secret so lets keep it as low profile as possible

Ah Dez
24-05-2007, 06:03 AM
I was there for 3 times for the last 1 week!!... almost going to write a EARTH BREAK, HEAVEN SHAKE FR on the place.. give someone face not to write to lousy points....

now.. you guys wait for me to tell you why i don't want to go... "GM" again!

Hakoshu
24-05-2007, 09:37 AM
So this "GM" u refering to is this KTV or the other GM where u meet ur "xiao hua"???

I was there for 3 times for the last 1 week!!... almost going to write a EARTH BREAK, HEAVEN SHAKE FR on the place.. give someone face not to write to lousy points....

now.. you guys wait for me to tell you why i don't want to go... "GM" again!

cutemon
24-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi Bros,

Can Pm me the location. Thks :) ....

best123
24-05-2007, 04:11 PM
booked day before for last nite but recd sms from bro Daniel cannot go anymore...

sorry bro Daniel, cannot answer yr call, was with wife when you called!

in the end, diverted to another KTV....

Reborn3
24-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Any kind bro can PM me the location?

i am new as a member but been looking for gd places frm sammyboy...

thnks

superunknown
27-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Please PM me the location as well. Hard to find Viet girls nowadays with Lisbo and XTD gone. Thanks!

berber
27-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Can pm me too????
Tired of BS, century and New shanghai chonging ...
Looking for a new and happening place to chong.
Hope bro can pm me the happening place....
:p

console
27-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Just a short FR... (not very good in providing FR)

Managed to get Bro BKK to arrange me to go on Thu night. I was arranging a farewell party for a collegue to be trasnferred overseas.

Indeed we was spolit with chices there, locals and viets. 3 of us went and one fren choose a local, one (the star of the night)choose viet + local and i took a viet.

We had a wonderful evening. My frens were super happy with the place, esp the one leaving. KNN... he damned lucky got a local (chinese + malay), super playful and almost non-stop actions thru'out the night.

Anyway the waiter say from next week or nexxt month onwards, price will increase to $378 (F! GST increase!).

Must really thank Bro BKK for this short notice arrangement.

sensuous_les
30-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Hi,

I am a newbie in this forum, but has some exp cheonging local ktv. Can pm me this location ?