PDA

View Full Version : SYT PRC Ping-ping

Traveller13
14-05-2007, 06:00 AM
saw a thread about a "ping-ping" but she had c cup breasts so i think that was a different ping-ping.

was in lorong 10 when i chanced on this VERY PRETTY PRC. asked her how much and she said $70 negotiated to $60 and she agreed.

in the hotel room got into the shower and nothing special so i wont elaborate on that anymore. but when she started to give me a BJ thats when the fun started, good suction and she would look up at me with those pretty eyes and i was so turned on! didnt even notice that she had used her mouth to put the cap on!

proceeded to do her missionary style and at the initial entry she gave out a yelp as if she was a virgin (if she was acting she's a good actress). she has these nice round small breasts that just seemed to shout at you " i am young and firm!". combined with the pink nipples and the VERY VERY pretty face and all the moaning she was making i didnt last long and we seemed to come at the same time. one of the better PRC's i have tried!

before she left i asked if i could give out her number and she said yes. so any bros who are interested in bonking this PRETTY PRC SYT just send me a pm. as usual, bros who have more power will be given priority as i feel that we owe it to them for all the hard work and research that they have shared with us in the past.

name: ping-ping
height: around 5 feet 2 inches
body: 9/10 (slim and very smooth skin; wll proportioned)
face: 8/10 (very pretty and has a very cute and child-like smile)
boobs: 8/10 (not big but nice shape and pink nipples)
BJ: 8/10 (good suction and hardworking)
FJ: 9/10 (she wrapped her legs around me and made me go deeper)
damage: $60+ room + cd + $20tip(coz i enjoyed so much)
rtf: definitely!

GTOKING
14-05-2007, 06:50 AM
brother , pm me her phone
thanks

Chinababes2001
14-05-2007, 09:43 AM
mind if u send me her number too?

thanks

sianren
14-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Good Find Bro along the golden Tri L8, L10 and L12

Mr Cactus

Traveller13
14-05-2007, 03:42 PM
wow! 24 pms! already gave out her number to 7 bros who have power. hope to see FR here soon!

btw for bros who are asking for her picture i am sorry i dont have a pic. am not her okt and just doing this to share with you bros out there.

to bros who have 20pts and less. be patient. i will get to you in a couple of days. =)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-05-2007, 06:42 PM
$60 for a SYT in lor 8.good find i must say.thks for sharing bro. :)

Traveller13
14-05-2007, 06:51 PM
$60 for a SYT in lor 8.good find i must say.thks for sharing bro. :)

hehehe thanks bro. i have already forwarded her number to two more senior bros. hope they post FRs.

blue_swatch
14-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Good to see gems at reasonable prices. Keep up the FR!

unibot81
14-05-2007, 10:08 PM
bro,

nice finding.:) can provide contact?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-05-2007, 10:17 PM
hehehe thanks bro. i have already forwarded her number to two more senior bros. hope they post FRs.

luckily u never forward to me if not i headache. :p

Traveller13
14-05-2007, 11:52 PM
luckily u never forward to me if not i headache. :p

wah! why i not forward to you? did you not send me pm and ask for contact?

Traveller13
15-05-2007, 12:44 AM
thanks to all bros who have "upped" me!

update: forwarded her contact number to 4 bros who have no power but have posted FRs.

moving down the list....

Traveller13
15-05-2007, 12:45 AM
thanks to all the bros who have "upped" my points!

update: forwarded her number to 4 bros who have no power but have posted FRs before.

moving down the list...

darkking
19-05-2007, 01:04 AM
thanks to bro traveller13 i manage to try this SYT
not good in writing FR

name: ping-ping
height: 150cm
body: 6.5/10
face: 7/10 (cute and nice smile)
boobs: 6.5/10 (small A+ or b- not for boob lover)
service: standard sop for prc
damage: $60 w/o room

btw she is not located at lor 10
she said will be leaving next week like on 28 may

overall not bad for a SYT
will not RTF bcos many other to try

Argon22
19-05-2007, 06:41 AM
First my thanks to bro traveller13 for her contact.
As I contacted her for an appointment, I realised the lor has drifted to L12.
Naturally I started to have some doubts, thinking about disappointment and quality bla bla bla...
Another downside is that when I arrived at H81 near the coffee shop, she came out to see me briefly and a gentleman mentioned that she got some else and I need to wait for ... I asked how long and HE said around 10 min (I knew there must be another customer waiting to be served, and 10 min is certainly not sufficient). Anyway, I waited a while and walked along the back lane, and started feeling regret... the grass at the other side always seemed to be greener, WTF.
Anyway, more thoughts passes through my mind... was thinking of moving on... but the phone rang and she is ready (after just less than half an hour). So I proceed to H81 and the rest are pretty SOP.
In short, it wasn't a pleasent experience eventhough the session was as bad at all. Here is my rating. Sorry Bros if it does sound good.

name: Ping-Ping
height: 150cm (too short for me)
body: 6.5/10
face: 7/10 (cute with big eyes)
boobs: 6.5/10 (small but tender)
BJ: 5/10 so so (I only enjoy BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10 fairly standard
damage: $60 w/o room & CD
RTF: NO