PDA

View Full Version : budget syt prc bonk

sparco635
13-05-2007, 05:34 AM
To all samsters i got a prc gem to share with u guys.i am starting this new thread at 520am in the morning cos i felt the need to.a little about my history.i can say i chong quite alot of place b4,thus seeing many shapes n sizes of a lady.u see,i was driving along geylang went i saw this syt.first look from 20m away,nothing to shout about except a big chest.but one thing that attract me is her legs,sexy n long.when i stopped my car n take a closer look,noticed that she is really average but wtf,she is not on any make up!i found that her skin is like so perfect so i asked her to get in the car,which she did.i was so stunned by her boobs that i begin to ask her about her life here,so forgot to ask the price.proceed to h81 n when she stripped i was stunned!!flawess skin n perfect boobs(not enhanced n u got to trust me!)i requested for a bbbj n can sensed that she is trying very hard to please me,coughing everytime she mouthed too deep.heard from her she just started to do bj as her business is getting bad cos she quite atittude n doesnt like to talk alot,so no choice but to learn bj.the rest nothing to shout about but she is tight!!!!!unloaded after a couple of position n heard from her she gonna be here for another year,so wan to work hard from now on.its the greatest find for me in geylang in 5 yrs so far n pls handle her with care.i came across countless pretty face but the prc really attracts me cos she is so plain but so pretty with PERFECT stats!to all senior samsters i will be giving priority.sorry newbie u got to wait a while.

Name: xiao yen
Height: 163cm
Weight: 44kg
Look: 8/10(very jc ger look cos she dun wear make up n flawess skin)
Figure: 8/10 (at least a 36c+ with a 23 waist)
Damage: $60(exclude room)

tacmehom
13-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Yet another SYT with low damage was found. U got pm bro.

cheers

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-05-2007, 10:21 AM
oh my god yet another great find,how to tahan sia like that? :o

justhorny
13-05-2007, 10:38 AM
... one thing that attract me is her legs,sexy n long ....
Wow this statement really attracts me as well :p

Camping here to wait for more FRs

asiancigar
13-05-2007, 10:43 AM
oh my god yet another great find,how to tahan sia like that? :o

Hahaha... i also 'ki seow liao'..... :D

Cheerz
AC

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Hahaha... i also 'ki seow liao'..... :D

Cheerz
AC

who can blame u for that?hehehe~~hope to get the contact soon if i qualify.. :o

justhorny
13-05-2007, 11:31 AM
..~~hope to get the contact soon if i qualify..

Hope to see ur FR soon too :D

I trust your taste ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Hope to see ur FR soon too

I trust your taste ;)

hehehe~~thks for the trust bro. :o

bigroy
13-05-2007, 11:50 AM
when i stopped my car n take a closer look,noticed that she is really average but wtf,she is not on any make up!

Wow i like gals who still look gd wif no make up leh, syt smore!!:D
think hor gl hard 2 find gals wifout make up

eh?? still hv to wait ar??? nvm i'll wait!! wat my queue no ar bro sparco?

Loser---
13-05-2007, 01:32 PM
My usual question : Any armpit hair / hair on upper lip / hair on arms?

techiedick
13-05-2007, 03:12 PM
bro,

can i have her contact no. pls.

Thanks in advance.

sparco635
13-05-2007, 08:59 PM
sorry to reply so late i got a good sleep today,just woke up,heehee!to all bros with rep power(so called senior)check ur mail.due to overwhelming reasponse newbie i will pass u all too pls queue up,i will pass u guys.about the facial or armpit hair problem,there is no unsightly hair n nicely trimmed pussy nothing to complain about.if u realli want to complain is that as i mentioned she dun put on make up,which really turn me on!!!handle with care pleaseeeee!

bigroy
13-05-2007, 10:21 PM
it's alrite bradder but hor u slpt more den 13 hours??

good lar now fresh can head to gl look for new target liaoz den rtn home @ 5am again n start another new thread lolz:p

avante
14-05-2007, 02:27 AM
wah lao...read the FR can't tahan liao...great find

sparco635
14-05-2007, 04:37 AM
to all bro i apologise as i think there is a double posting,so please FR or scold me in this thread so sorry.i am shocked when i check my mails n without any message in inbox previously, just now i got a full inbox status!thanks for the interest shown in this thread n pls be patient as i can only reply 2 at one time,if u know wat i mean.already given out to 30+ bros the rest give me some time can??

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-05-2007, 09:02 PM
pls be patient as i can only reply 2 at one time,if u know wat i mean.already given out to 30+ bros the rest give me some time can??

no worries bro,take ur time.Its ur call and no need to feel so apologetic de.U have done a great deed by sharing.Cheers.

SJG

bigroy
15-05-2007, 04:49 AM
no problem bradder!! take ur time!

i can wait but my didi can't.... *hee joking:p

tenggiri
15-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the contact bro sparco635.

Will update with fr once deed is done.

Ciao.

bigblackycat
15-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Have a session with this young PRC last evening. Short FR, below are the stats.

Name: Xiao Yan
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34C, soft papaya shape
Frenching: No
BbbJ: 9/10 ,realli taking her time to learn
Fingering: No, itchy
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 7/10, good for bbbj lover, no cim
RTF: No, next target PingPong
Damage: $60, $12 room+cd

Please pm threadstarter for contact.

soba006
15-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi brother, can pass me the contact? Thanks

asdu
15-05-2007, 07:47 PM
yo bro you got mail. hope my turn is here. thanks a bunch :D

anthony_wu
15-05-2007, 08:23 PM
hi bros out there, care to PM me her contacts too ??? thanks!

sparco635
16-05-2007, 04:51 AM
finally a FR by a samster,phew....wanted to know whether ah yen is good or not i already given to at least 50 bros already,thanks bigblackycat bro for the detailed fr.please dun zap me because i didnt pass u the contact leh,my inbox is almost full everyday la,can wait or not??heehee....

phallusman
16-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Had a session with X Yen yesterday evening. This is my view.

Looks: Looks like any young gal her age, but I would rate her to be 5.5/10. This is becos I have just drived thru the circuit round the drive-thru hotel at Lor8 and saw all the top grade with looks 9.5/10.

Body: A bit on the skinny side. Me prefer those a wee bit fleshy. I guess her weight should be like 40kg and sort of underweight leh.

Boobs: Rather big for her tiny frame. Though doesn't feel fake, but I guess these days, there are botox, growth hormone, steriods or other torkong biotech to boost the boobs and make them feel like the real thing. Gone are the days of silicone implants that might leak all over after being squeezed so very often. Well, still a great pair to feel in my hands.

BJ: She still learning leh

FJ: Needed some persuasion to get her to be on top swatting/kneeling position. Otherwise, sort of SOP.

Pussy: Fresh oyster look, and pretty tight - only after a few strokes with the lube evenly spread then felt smoother. Muz be pretty new in this trade. Most bros here would know the diff between a rookie and those done a few k of bonks.

Well, din have much chemistry with her. Maybe, me more comfortable with those pseudoSYT, more used to them.

RTF: No, not my type. She might be good for others.

sparco635
18-05-2007, 12:19 AM
thanks bro phallusman for the frank FR.like the wise had said,one man meat is another poison.hope FR will keep coming in.

Lubber
18-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry to threadstarter, did not get ctc from you directly but thx for the lobang. Be warned that this is not a very good FR. Below is my true encounter with her.

First off, i did not enjoy the session with her,why so?
- after bbbj for like 2min or less, straight goes into FJ. No foreplays. Likes to watch television when bonking (Huge turn off for me) When bonking, is like bonking dead fish. No foreplays during bonking, keep watching television. Halfway through mood gone so tell her to go first. She went for shower and i placed $60 on the table. Left even without a fucking thanks. Attiude problems. Gives me the impression of wanting to get over it quickly. Only thing i enjoyed is looking at a fresh pair of boobs and her nice pussy. Anymore besides that, no.

Her stats as follows-
Looks - 6/10 Not exactly syt but GND looks.
Body - 7/10 except for some fats at her tummy.
Bbbj - 5/10 Suction is there but way too short.
FJ - 1/10 Keep watching TV while bonking.
Frenching / kissing - If FJ is that bad for me, i think the rest will be the same.
Svc - 2/10 Giving 2 pts out of 10 is good enough.
RTF - What you think?

The above stated is what i have encounted. No grudges against her. Just wanna let the others know what to expect. Maybe i bad luck and got her wrong timing. But cant be bad luck twice in 4 days. Anyway thx for lobang again bro sparco. Will up ur pts soon.

Over and out
Lubber

bigroy
19-05-2007, 07:03 AM
bro thks for e contact!:)

but hor $$$ low now so will reserved for e very very chio gal (from looks shd b ard 20)i saw this morning 2am at gl, looks like sg chio bu to me! too bad 1 guy kept +++ing to her for very long *i wait there like 20mins? den she left wif him haiz... mayb tonight or tomo go find her!

btw previous FR for her not very good, think her attitude coming back le? will think of some ways to improve like turning off e TV etc if with her, but till den will wait till her attitude improves! funny why she so good wif u... .. share le

Bros who is gg to book her, pls remember to turn off TV hor, best keep e remote!:p

Fart
19-05-2007, 12:06 PM
yo bro can pass me her contact or where i can find this gem? i m new here, willing to wait since you will pass to those seniors first.

texas_red
19-05-2007, 01:22 PM

Can share the contact with me? Thanks!

sparco635
20-05-2007, 01:44 AM
thanks bro lubber for the frank FR.will reflect to her that her service atittude not good.pls understand i not an okt so dun know whether she will listen to me or not.anyway all the fr agree that she is tight n got nice big breast,which is the most important!!!

MOTORAZR
20-05-2007, 02:34 PM

Nice, another SYT starting to understand the importance of good service. Brother sparco635, can pm me her contact. Thanks.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry to threadstarter, did not get ctc from you directly but thx for the lobang. Be warned that this is not a very good FR. Below is my true encounter with her.

The above stated is what i have encounted. No grudges against her. Just wanna let the others know what to expect. Maybe i bad luck and got her wrong timing. But cant be bad luck twice in 4 days. Anyway thx for lobang again bro sparco. Will up ur pts soon.

Over and out
Lubber

I encountered the very same problem.No service at all.So if u r into a young GND SYT with big boobs but cant touch then go ahead if not save ur $ for better deals.Anyway still must thank TS for the introduction. ;)

Justy99
20-05-2007, 05:57 PM
First FR. Forgive me if not in perfect order. Booked her and had a session with her yesterday evening. Overall quite satisfied. For the price paid, value for money.

sparco635
21-05-2007, 03:58 AM
thanks for all the FR.got to admit her service getting worse but boobs n tightness wise,she is worth a blue n a red yusof ishak la....