PDA

View Full Version : kathy and friend

bl@ck_@dder
12-05-2007, 04:31 PM
hi bros,
kathy is back with a friend. she is not new to this line as has been working as fl before....now she is back as she needs cash......threads for her is as below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=59545&highlight=sassy

cost is 120/1/60 minutes. room and cd your own.

all bros welcome,be it chinese, malay, indian........she will not do anal or any sadist stuff....but with the higher cost, she is willing to do cim, cof or cob....but sex will be with cd.......

her friend sarah, i have not tried her, according to her, the stats are as below.....

ht: 165 cm
wt: a little fat.....according to her....

boobs: 75A.....yeah big boobs lover need not apply.....

services same as kathy.......

please pm me if u are interested in their services? also give me time to reply as i have aday job and i dun get a single cent from this........i am just helpin them out......

bl@ck_@dder
21-05-2007, 01:12 PM
thanks bro mmx51.

finally a fr. still good to know she is still quite good.....any bros that want her contact, please pm me...she will be ending service in abt 2 weeks from now......those taht have her contact, fast hand fast leg ar....to those that dun have and want her contact, please pm me asap...will try to reply to u guys asap...

bl@ck_@dder
22-05-2007, 03:44 AM
final call bros...she will stop earliest by this week..latest next week..if u have not booked your slots...now is the best time.

bl@ck_@dder
24-05-2007, 05:58 PM
to all bros,
kathy dropped her phone. contact her via sarah's no. do state who u are looking for to book.

also to bros that want her no. do let me know asap.

last point, she changed her mind, will be here for a little while more.

redpacket
25-05-2007, 12:47 AM
First of all, thanks bro bl@ck @dder for the contact.

Meet up with Kathy early this week, after changing of timing more than 5 time. In fact, this time is also a rush one. Suppose to pick her up at XX hotel & proceed to H81. But she last min sms me asking me if I dun mind, can use her friend room. Not so particular, so agree to it.

Upon reaching the hotel, she sms me the room no. Take the lift & look for the room. When press the door bell, a pretty, smiling face appear behind the door. WOW!!!

Then she told me her friend will stay inside the toilet while we having our action. Initially, dun really like the idea. But small head is too itchy to reject it. Tell myself, at the most her friend also join in the action lor! :D

Then proceed to our borthday suit. Action wise, nothing to shout about. Everything is express. BBBJ only a few stroke. Then put on the cap. She ride on me for few time, then request to change position. Change to missionary & side opsition. Then doggie her. She loves doggie, as I can sense it. Then change back to missionary & I unload my shot.

Here is the stats:

Look:7/10
Body: 6.5/10 (I told her her bosy is nice but she says is fat)
Boobs: B cups (one of the nice boobs that I have ever see)
BBBJ : 5/10 (I like the feeling, but is short)
FJ : 6 /10 (she dun like deep thrust)
Damage: 120
RTF: Maybe, provided she give me full service

After the action, spoke to her for a while. She is a Mongolian/Korea mix. Her father is a Mongolian & her mother is a Korean. She used to study here but has already graduated. May or may not stay here long term.

Overall, quite enjoy the session.

Apologise for the long FR.

If you like my FR, pls up my points. Recently, got zip for no reason (as I really got no idea & the bro dare not leave his name).

Cheers !

FORMS
29-05-2007, 03:16 PM
I spoke with Kathy and was told that initially she intended to marry a local guy. This man actually fall in love with her and was on the verge of marriage. He follow her back to Korea and Mogolia to visit her relatives and parents.

Upon return to Singapore, this guy call off the relationship.

The best thing is, this guy get to fuck her raw!

I really pity her!:(

kawakubo
29-05-2007, 03:39 PM
I spoke with Kathy and was told that initially she intended to marry a local guy. This man actually fall in love with her and was on the verge of marriage. He follow her back to Korea and Mogolia to visit her relatives and parents.

Upon return to Singapore, this guy call off the relationship.

The best thing is, this guy get to fuck her raw!

I really pity her!:(

Raw her? So it is her to engage her in the future?:confused:

bl@ck_@dder
30-05-2007, 10:52 AM
75a is roughly equals to 34a..get it?measurement of the area under the boobs..one is in inches if i am corect the other in cm.......a is the cup size...smallest is aa, a , b, c, d, dd, e, etc....

so if u love big boobs, need not look for sarah...look for kathy instead.

EatNDrink
13-06-2007, 12:17 PM
FR ON KATHY & SARAH

Yesterday, was my off day, decided to go and look for Kathy ... sms her, she reply, and quickly go and book a room in 81 ... wating impatiently for abt one hour before she arrived, (sms me say, she wd be late) ... waited waited, (sms me again to say she cant find the place) ... sigh ...

I was abt to give up waiting, when she finally arrived ... mine mine, she is such a pretty gal ... with big and firm bxxxxx ...

Went into the bath alone, and lock the door ... sigh ....

Overall FR
Face : abt 8/10
Can Fxxx and BJ (very accomodating, except she seem to be rushing for time, kept reading sms ... say her frd waiting for her) so she is like very eager to finish off with u and leave ...
In the end i felt so bad, didnt cum ... but ask her to go ...
RTF : she asked me to look for her again, will re-visit her when i receive my pay chq.

EatNDrink
13-06-2007, 01:07 PM
FR on Sarah

After Kathy, felt not satisfied, hungry for more, so went on to sms Sarah, (btw, both are korean) ... she arrived earlier at the hotel, asked her to check in first, she said she wd wait for me ... when i arrived, i saw one gal sitting agt the lobby, telling myself, i hope tat not her ... nt pretty and pon the plump side ...

sms her the room number, she came, my dream never come true :( the lady at the lobby was her

Face : 4-5/10
Size : A bit plump
Attitude : More willig to please, compare to Kathy, very chatty, ask me if i ve gf, told her no, she responded, 'can i be ur gf then?' hahaha
RTF : No way, when i step out of the hotel, i immediately delete her number off .:D

EatNDrink
18-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Kathy sms me last sat, said she is available ... say she need $ to pay for her hotel stay ... say she offered $150 for 2 hours ... if i want tarma, she can also arranged for her and sarah at $100 each ...

but last week, my ammo low, so i didnt take up the offer, wonder if there is anyone interested? pm me :D

EatNDrink
20-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Just came back from my round 2 with kathy and sarah ...

This time round, i dare dare ask for 2-in-1 ... at 1st kathy said with her one hour is $150, but for 2-in-1, she quote $200 ... ok lah ... horny liao ... brain cannot work properly .. on lah

book in the hotel, the front desk told me, sir, next time u come again, we give u priority ... hahaha

sms room number, kathy replied, 'on the way'

belong long, the 2 korean ladies arrived, 1st one to come in is kathy, still as sweet and seductive ;) followed by sarah :(

both went to bathroom ... close the door

soon, they appeared again, i play more with kathy, cos she somehow remind me of a korean av stars ... plus her smell ... as usual she seems to be bz, fxxx halfway, sorry got call, fxxx halfway, sorry got sms ... wah lau ... sian

sarah came on top of me when kathy was bz ... but no matter how i tried, cannot cum ... in the end give up ...

pay and both left ...

holyone80
21-06-2007, 01:36 AM

This time round, i dare dare ask for 2-in-1 ... at 1st kathy said with her one hour is $150, but for 2-in-1, she quote $200 ... ok lah ... horny liao ... brain cannot work properly .. on lah

book in the hotel, the front desk told me, sir, next time u come again, we give u priority ... hahaha

belong long, the 2 korean ladies arrived, 1st one to come in is kathy, still as sweet and seductive ;) followed by sarah

soon, they appeared again, i play more with kathy, cos she somehow remind me of a korean av stars ... plus her smell ... as usual she seems to be bz, fxxx halfway, sorry got call, fxxx halfway, sorry got sms ... wah lau ... sian

sarah came on top of me when kathy was bz ... but no matter how i tried, cannot cum ... in the end give up ...

pay and both left ...

Bro dun be sad,i understand your feeling...:cool:

Devilzz
21-06-2007, 07:05 AM

belong long, the 2 korean ladies arrived, 1st one to come in is kathy, still as sweet and seductive ;) followed by sarah :(

pay and both left ...FL industry is like that one,quality control abit loose.

EatNDrink
05-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Bro bl@ck-ladder, is kathy still around, i sms her many times she didnt reply? wonder has she ROD? :D

xoxoxoxo
17-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Well....I would like to thanks all the bros here who write to share their

present and unpresent experiences with the rest of us bros. Not forgeting

those bros...who have gems in their hand to share too. A big "thank you"

you are a big help to newbie like myself.:D

redpacket
27-09-2007, 02:34 AM
is kathy still around? call & sms her few times but no reply. miss her perfume smell.