PDA

View Full Version : incalls/outcalls

varan48
26-08-2018, 01:59 PM
When looking some advertisements, I see that girls work in several areas of SG as well as in hotels. How does that go ? One calls and they give you the address to meet the girl, I guess. But do these girls also do outcalls and come to my hotel, which I would prefer ? Same for GL: can I pick up a girl in GL and bring her back to my hotel ?

TheIdesOfMarch
27-08-2018, 02:35 AM
When looking some advertisements, I see that girls work in several areas of SG as well as in hotels. How does that go ? One calls and they give you the address to meet the girl, I guess. But do these girls also do outcalls and come to my hotel, which I would prefer ? Same for GL: can I pick up a girl in GL and bring her back to my hotel ?

It is an absolute no-no to bring a GL girl back to your hotel. OFFICIALLY speaking.

Of course there's no shortage of stories where bros met up with their regular girls on their off days and then brought them back to a hotel. But of course, everything has to be done hush-hush secret. If AV or OKT gets any wind of that happening with a specific girl, it's a red-cardable offence to terminate their time in GL early and send back home.