PDA

View Full Version : My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

iluvmiki
11-05-2007, 09:59 PM
I was driving by GL this afternoon and as usual, I have to go through my mandatory rounds of the odd lorongs.

As I was passing by one of the lorongs, something caught the corner of my eye which seemed like a very sweet young-looking girl standing along the pathway of a coffeeshop. There was a vehicle following very closely behind me so I have no choice but to floor my accelerator to make another round, hoping that she will still be there.

Luck was with me and as I passed by the second time, she was still standing there! I quickly stop at the side of the road and signalled her over. To my surprise, she dare not look in my direction and hung her head down. At this moment, I felt a little paiseh as she might not be an FL after all!

I kept my patience, wind down my window and waited for a full 5 minutes, keeping my eyes glued on her. Finally, she made her way very slowly towards my car and kept on turning around to look at the surroundings.

When she finally reached my car, I was mesmerised to see a very innocent, shy, Japanese-looking girl and truly a very very SYT standing right in front of me. Without hesitation, I invited her into my car and when she got in, she was shaking and trembling nervously.

I calmed her down assuring her that everything will be alright. Found out that she just arrived at 8pm last nite and this was her first time stepping out of her apartment to stand on the streets. Apparently, she had heard so much about the raids and actually regretted coming here.

I did not even asked her how much and drove straight to my favourite love-nest. In the room, she was much calmer and said that she felt very comfortable with me. We chatted for a while before I started kissing and undressing her. When everything was removed, I was stunned to see a beautiful young body complete with C-cup boobs and a nice butt. She was just a little fleshy but arrrgh....I simply loved it!

I will not go into details our wonderful love-making session but i can tell you, it's 101% like making out with your school days' sweetheart, totally no sign of a commercial transaction at all.

When we finished, we held hands and checked out of the hotel like lovers. I sent her back to her apartment as she did not feel like standing on the streets. When she was about to alight from my vehicle, she shyly told me that I have not given her any money yet. I was like 'What the fxxk'...I felt so embarassed and never in my life I've forgotten to pay an FL for her services!!!

She did not know how much to charge me so I explained to her that the standard rates for her age and looks is around $80. Anyway, I gave her $100 and told her to keep the $20 as tips. I can safely say that one would easily pay $150 for her without second thoughts but I do not want to tell her that for fear of spoiling the market.

To be honest, I'm really reluctant to post this thread as i do not want to lose this gem. However, on second thoughts, I should not be so selfish and if she is really so afraid to stand on the streets and have no business, she will definitely go back home.

Anyway, I do not want to take any chances and will only give her contact out to bros I deemed qualifies...

So, any takers for 2nd blood???

Name: FeiFei
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning!
Body: C-cup boobs with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: Never try. Forgot all about it!!!
GFE: 101%
Damage: $80 + $20(tips), rm and cd my own
RTF: What do you think?

Please be nice and gentle to her. Do not damage this piece of meat!

shanghaifun
11-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Bro..nice find on this gem... PM you already..cannot up u cos i just up one bro here... nice FR...read oredi...got the rush to rush down..hehe..but hor..ops...i dont have her contacts yet..wahaha..

asdu
11-05-2007, 10:24 PM
you got mail! :D looks like a catchh

hondacity
11-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Mind sharing her contact?

shanghaifun
12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
thks bro for passing the contacts to me..but hor..i try calling her and she keep hang me out....#$#%$#!%#....will try again...hehe.

johnny_t
12-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Bro, just up you. Hope you can pass me fei fei's contact. Very interested to meet her! [email protected]

thanks!

iluvmiki
12-05-2007, 08:10 AM
I nearly faint when I saw my mailbox this morning...

Give me some time, I will slowly go thru it and reply accordingly.

GTOKING
12-05-2007, 08:36 AM
thks bro for passing the contacts to me..but hor..i try calling her and she keep hang me out....#$#%$#!%#....will try again...hehe.

hi brother , is me thanks

littleme
12-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Sorry all bros... due to a misque and missed a ktv so pop over to geylang for a quickie look see... not that many choices maybe due to recent av. Was walking aimlessly around in all the small lanes and about to give up when.. wow.. a row of model like prc... hidden from the main road. Had a hard time choosing but finally settle for a syt. A brief FR and a more detailed one once I catch up on my sleep...

Hope to RTF tonight... how to give location without letting av know...

Xiao Qing
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks like prc actress, porcelain skin and silky hair)
Body: 9/10 (slim and very nice butts. Tall at 1.68 my guess)
Boobs: B or C cup (best is pink nipples, not fake)
Massage: 7/10 (playful.. use her thighs to straddle my butt.. steamed)
BJ: 7/10 (though weak at times but sure can lick)
FJ: 8/10 (can die if don't control.. run out of sperm)
Attitude: 8/10 (like gf)
RTF: Absolutely !

Detailed FR later... like to share with bros but I newbie here so not sure whom to give "roadmap" to...

tacmehom
12-05-2007, 09:06 AM
I nearly faint when I saw my mailbox this morning...

Give me some time, I will slowly go thru it and reply accordingly.

Good morning bro,
Hahaha... all bro cannot after read SUPER SYT fr. Me also waiting for ur pm.
:D

cheers

iluvmiki
12-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Sorry all bros... due to a misque and missed a ktv so pop over to geylang for a quickie look see... not that many choices maybe due to recent av. Was walking aimlessly around in all the small lanes and about to give up when.. wow.. a row of model like prc... hidden from the main road. Had a hard time choosing but finally settle for a syt. A brief FR and a more detailed one once I catch up on my sleep...

Hope to RTF tonight... how to give location without letting av know...

Xiao Qing
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks like prc actress, porcelain skin and silky hair)
Body: 9/10 (slim and very nice butts. Tall at 1.68 my guess)
Boobs: B or C cup (best is pink nipples, not fake)
Massage: 7/10 (playful.. use her thighs to straddle my butt.. steamed)
BJ: 7/10 (though weak at times but sure can lick)
FJ: 8/10 (can die if don't control.. run out of sperm)
Attitude: 8/10 (like gf)
RTF: Absolutely !

Detailed FR later... like to share with bros but I newbie here so not sure whom to give "roadmap" to...

Sorry bro, like your FR but pls don't hijack my thread. You may start one on your own..

onion_rings
12-05-2007, 10:15 AM

Great find bro iluvmiki, still remember the last time u recommend 1 milf Ah min to me now u got a syt feifei hoh :D

No-go
12-05-2007, 10:22 AM
sounds like a good catch. bro...u got pm!!

SB_Naruto
12-05-2007, 10:26 AM
You got PM. Cheers.

djparo
12-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Bro iluvmiki,
PM you too..;)

Korn666
12-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Seems tasty .... you got PM bro ... thanks :D

dirtymonk82
12-05-2007, 11:08 AM
for a moment i tot both FR are the same gal

iluvmiki
12-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Be patient guys. With the number of senior bros I've given her contact to, I wonder if her phone is bursting right now and this might scare her off.

If can't get her today, can always try another day...

formidable
12-05-2007, 11:42 AM
I was driving by GL this afternoon and as usual, I have to go through my mandatory rounds of the odd lorongs.

As I was passing by one of the lorongs, something caught the corner of my eye which seemed like a very sweet young-looking girl standing along the pathway of a coffeeshop. There was a vehicle following very closely behind me so I have no choice but to floor my accelerator to make another round, hoping that she will still be there.

Luck was with me and as I passed by the second time, she was still standing there! I quickly stop at the side of the road and signalled her over. To my surprise, she dare not look in my direction and hung her head down. At this moment, I felt a little paiseh as she might not be an FL after all!

I kept my patience, wind down my window and waited for a full 5 minutes, keeping my eyes glued on her. Finally, she made her way very slowly towards my car and kept on turning around to look at the surroundings.

When she finally reached my car, I was mesmerised to see a very innocent, shy, Japanese-looking girl and truly a very very SYT standing right in front of me. Without hesitation, I invited her into my car and when she got in, she was shaking and trembling nervously.

I calmed her down assuring her that everything will be alright. Found out that she just arrived at 8pm last nite and this was her first time stepping out of her apartment to stand on the streets. Apparently, she had heard so much about the raids and actually regretted coming here.

I did not even asked her how much and drove straight to my favourite love-nest. In the room, she was much calmer and said that she felt very comfortable with me. We chatted for a while before I started kissing and undressing her. When everything was removed, I was stunned to see a beautiful young body complete with C-cup boobs and a nice butt. She was just a little fleshy but arrrgh....I simply loved it!

I will not go into details our wonderful love-making session but i can tell you, it's 101% like making out with your school days' sweetheart, totally no sign of a commercial transaction at all.

When we finished, we held hands and checked out of the hotel like lovers. I sent her back to her apartment as she did not feel like standing on the streets. When she was about to alight from my vehicle, she shyly told me that I have not given her any money yet. I was like 'What the fxxk'...I felt so embarassed and never in my life I've forgotten to pay an FL for her services!!!

She did not know how much to charge me so I explained to her that the standard rates for her age and looks is around $80. Anyway, I gave her $100 and told her to keep the $20 as tips. I can safely say that one would easily pay $150 for her without second thoughts but I do not want to tell her that for fear of spoiling the market.

To be honest, I'm really reluctant to post this thread as i do not want to lose this gem. However, on second thoughts, I should not be so selfish and if she is really so afraid to stand on the streets and have no business, she will definitely go back home.

Anyway, I do not want to take any chances and will only give her contact out to bros I deemed qualifies...

Hi iluvmiki, WHALE DONE!!! Indeed it is true that one senior bro said ChongQing woman make great sex and great wife. I know cos I experience recently with one Chong Qing FL. To them,Love precede monetary needs. Cherish her while she is here.:)

bandit9500
12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
can pm me the number?
will give fr after try:D

littleme
12-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Sorry bro, like your FR but pls don't hijack my thread. You may start one on your own..

Sorry bro... newbie so make mistake.. will start a new thread and repost.. sorry sorry

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-05-2007, 03:24 PM
it will be great if i can lay my hands on this super syt.hehehe~~ :o

iluvmiki
12-05-2007, 04:12 PM
I made a call to FeiFei just to ask how she was doing. She told me that she was simply overwhelmed by the influx of calls she's receiving. She even told me that as she did not want to disappoint one of the bros, she asked her room-mate to service him and pretended that it's her.

When I heard that, I immediately told her that it's wrong to do that as people will lose their trust in her next time. It's alright to tell them that she will not be able to make it but not to cheat them. She was so apologetic over the incident and assured me that she will never do that again.

To the bro out there, pls accept her sincere apologies. She is just a little girl and had definitely realised her mistake...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-05-2007, 04:36 PM
To the bro out there, pls accept her sincere apologies. She is just a little girl and had definitely realised her mistake...

she's lucky to have know u bro.U have my utmost respect.Will up ur pts provided i havent done so.

Cheers
SJG

mr_missile
12-05-2007, 04:38 PM
She told me that she was simply overwhelmed by the influx of calls she's receiving.
I am one of the lucky guys to receive the contact from bro iluvmiki.
Didn't manage to get through to her this afternoon.
Guess I would wait a couple of days for the 'fever' to die down and also let her 'adjust' to her sudden demand before I book a slot.
Hope the bros who have the chance to meet up with her will have a good time.
Thanks again to bro iluvmiki.
Cheers!

Frankiestine
12-05-2007, 04:43 PM
WHALE DONE!!!

Wah lau how many times have to remind you guys dun quote the whole post...it is very irritating having to scroll down the page looking for the next post...and what in blue moon is "WHALE DONE"???:confused:

freeman19752001
12-05-2007, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=Frankiestine;2021396and what in blue moon is "WHALE DONE"???:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hahahaa... Bro Frankiestine, maybe Formidable dun know the difference of "Quote" & "Reply" the post lor.... lets forgive him lah.... if he does that again, then maybe he's thinking to keep his rep pts. negative.... some ppl just like to see the "minus" sign.... :p

freeman19752001
12-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Bro, just up you. Hope you can pass me fei fei's contact. Very interested to meet her! [email protected]

thanks!

Yo johnny_t.... dun wanna "splash U cold water" but U no Rep POWER.... how to up Threadstarter..... :D

formidable
12-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Hahahaa... Bro Frankiestine, maybe Formidable dun know the difference of "Quote" & "Reply" the post lor.... lets forgive him lah.... if he does that again, then maybe he's thinking to keep his rep pts. negative.... some ppl just like to see the "minus" sign.... :p

meaning Well done & great FR. Thanks alot. :)

tenggiri
12-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Well i am one of the lucky guys to get an appt with Fei Fei today. Really have to thank bro iluvmiki for his brotherly act of sharing for this and already up his rep points!

After reading his fr cannot tahan already and having got her no. from him earlier gave Fei Fei a call at about noon today and she was having lunch but she was very friendly and said she could meet up in about one hour plus time. Quickly i fixed the time and prepared to drive down to meet my meimei.

It was at one of the even no. lorongs and she's not hard to spot cos quite diff from other PRCs in her chio bu dressing of mini denim skirt and sporty white top. Not bad, not bad at all. Not exactly syt but very kawaii nontheless in her fringe hair style and body also looked great!

See already steam siah so off we went hand in hand to the nearby 81. She's quite easy to warm up to. Once in the room, i hugged her and she playfully pressed her impressive boobies onto my chest. They were nice and soft and very short time later, verified to be real natural C cups. Hehe. As stated by bro iluvmiki, she has curves in the right places but i want to add that her skin is almost flawless except for a small birthmark next to her left nipple.

Shower with her was SOP but she is quite playful type. After i got washed clean clean by her, i waited on the bed and she came later lie down next to me and started with light kisses flicking her tongue. I auto-roam her whole body while she gave a catbath sucking hard on my nipples while gently playing with junior. As my blood began to rush down there, she brought her beautiful knockers to my mouth so i sucked and licked away like a new born baby till both of us moaning. Mine real - hers a bit fake, but no complains. Haha, really enjoy.

Like bro iluvmiki, i forgot all about bbbj in the heated frenzy. I was capped by her and she teased around when she is on top cowgirl, want to put in but take out and put in a bit before at last plunge into her already wet love tunnel! Haha. She rode for 5 or more mins and then pressed her soft body on my bony chest. That was a signal to turn her around for my fav position -missionary. It was really great pumping her like this and seeing her sweet face and hear her moans getting louder. I lifted her one leg onto my shoulder and as i was about to bring up her other leg, i was surprised to hear her say 'pu yoa, tai kao'! (Dont want, too high up). Ok, must listen to ladies wishes, so i just continued grinding into her pussy but before long, whoaa, she is voluntarily lifting her free leg up, so i locked them both above my shoulders and really banged her good!

We finally ended up with her legs locked around my waist as we reached a crescendo. I could hold on no more and shot my little spermies into the rubber thingy. Wow! Great fxxk! Rested and tcss with her. After that showered with her, paid her and walked out the room holding hands again.
Looks: 9
Ht/wght: 1.63/48kg (Estimate. Did not carry weighing scale)
Body: 9.5
Boobs: 9 natural non droopy C cups.
Pussy: 8 Not super tight but ok la. Quite bushy.
Gfe: 9
Frenching: Only light kisses.
Rtf: Already saving up.

goodman_tay
12-05-2007, 07:46 PM
hi bro...

hope to share this gem...

Regards

iluvmiki
12-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Looks: 9
Ht/wght: 1.63/48kg (Estimate. Did not carry weighing scale)
Boobs: 9 natural non droopy C cups.
Pussy: 8 Not super tight but ok la. Quite bushy.
Rtf: Already saving up.

Thanks for the FR bro! Glad to see that you have enjoyed the seesion with Feifei and your ratings on her are quite similar to mine.

Hope to see more FRs soon!

Bumpf
12-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Wow.

Normally, I'd take such claims as 'my greatest discovery ever' with a pinch of salt, but in this case, the high commendation is wholly deserved. Cheers to Bro Iluvmiki, he is a better man than me, since I don't know if i'd be so quick to share this lovely find!

Met Fei Fei early this afternoon, couldn't wait to strike after reading the original FR. Although I wouldn't describe her as having model looks, she is pretty by any standard, possessing a youthful exuberance which really shines through. More importantly, however, are those portruding C-cuppers which really inspire some beast-like reactions :D

I won't describe the session in torrid detail. Truth be told, she isn't service oriented. Don't expect BBBJ, rimming etc. However, she really scores top points in GFE. The whole experience was filled with warm hugging, stroking and playful bed talk. It seems silly to say this with regards to a working girl, but it felt fresh, invigorating...felt a lot more like love making than a simple fuck. I seriously considering RTF right now, just a few hours after...

Looks: 7.5 youthful, cute looks
Body: 8.0 natural c-cup, full butt on a 21-yr old body mmm
BJ: didn't ask, didn't need
FJ: 8.5 moaning and wimpering at appropriate times :p very responsive
GFE: 9.5 highest i've given to PRC FL, would depend on personal chemistry
RTF: tonight or tomorrow morning, great deal at $80 imo

As Bro Iluvmiki has stated, please please treat her gently if you meet her, finds like this are few and far between. Enjoy.

Leeds2006
13-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Thx so much for Bro Iluvmiki for his instant return of PM 2day.

Fast leg, fast leg, msg her for a session later in the evening and as bro iluvmiki claimed that she was overwhelmed with too many calls just a few days in sillypore, it took numerous messages and calls for her to meet a carpark btwn GL 1x/2x and luckily the session was confirmed finally.

So not disappointed at all and true to Bro Iluvmiki's claim , she was very innocent in look n japanese liked feature and style with a very full buxom though her sporty white top was not so tight .... whether it was the lucky star shining on me 2nite ... there was actually chemistry btwn us with such a short period of acquaintance n along in the drive, tcss to a hotel at upper lorong.

Inside the room, tcss again till she was in her birthday suit and whoa ... her body was lithe with full c cup natural boobs and a very proportional body shape with a veri slight baby fat around her waist only

I will not go into details of our wonderful love-making session but true to Bro Iluvmike's claim, I can ascertain that it's 101% like making out with your sweetheart, totally no signS of any COMMERCIAL transaction at all.

When we finished, we held hands and checked out of the hotel like sweetheart n sent her back to her apartment as she did not feel like standing on the streets. When she was about to alight from my vehicle, she gave me a light peck on the cheek n called it a nite

Name: Fei2
Looks: 9/10 stunning n youthful n the look at close range grows on u
Body: C-cup boobs (natrual) with all the curves at the right places
Bj/bbbj: 7.5/10
GFE: 101%, nvr nvr rush at all n when clicked she's very playful ...
Damage: $80 + $$tips, rm and cd my own
RTF: Will do it again and again if Vit M and time permit ....

Please be nice and gentle to her n treat her like a lamb to Bro Iluvmilk's advice. Do not damage this piece of MUST FUCK MEAT .......

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 12:09 AM
I seriously considering RTF right now, just a few hours after...

As Bro Iluvmiki has stated, please please treat her gently if you meet her, finds like this are few and far between. Enjoy.

Thanks bro! Your FR fully endorsed my claims on Feifei... and you are seriously considering RTF just hours after your session? That says it all!

Come to think of it, I've given out Feifei's contact to 50+ senior bros. If she serves an average of 8 bros a day, it will take a week to make every bro happy. And if every bro RTF with her once, that will take 2 weeks!!!

When will I ever get my turn???

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Name: Fei2
Looks: 9/10 stunning n youthful n the look at close range grows on u
Body: C-cup boobs (natrual) with all the curves at the right places
Bj/bbbj: 7.5/10
GFE: 101%, nvr nvr rush at all n when clicked she's very playful ...
Damage: $80 + $$tips, rm and cd my own
RTF: Will do it again and again if Vit M and time permit ....

Please be nice and gentle to her n treat her like a lamb to Bro Iluvmilk's advice. Do not damage this piece of MUST FUCK MEAT .......

Thanks for the FR bro, xie xie ni.....

lightning
13-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the FR bro! Glad to see that you have enjoyed the seesion with Feifei and your ratings on her are quite similar to mine.

Hope to see more FRs soon!

Wau Bro, I thought I hunted this tiger down, But its seems that u r ahead of me:D She really not bad looking and seems she not bad on bed also. But personally she Loks MILFY to me:D

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Wau Bro, I thought I hunted this tiger down, But its seems that u r ahead of me:D She really not bad looking and seems she not bad on bed also. But personally she Loks MILFY to me:D

Bro Lightning, are we talking about the same girl here? I did not recall giving out her contacts to you leh...

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 09:29 AM
hi bro. im interested in her. can pass me her contact pls? ASAP....

i pay for her at less 120.

thks bro. :)

Sorry bro, it's not the money that matters...

GTOKING
13-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow.

Normally, I'd take such claims as 'my greatest discovery ever' with a pinch of salt, but in this case, the high commendation is wholly deserved. Cheers to Bro Iluvmiki, he is a better man than me, since I don't know if i'd be so quick to share this lovely find!

Met Fei Fei early this afternoon, couldn't wait to strike after reading the original FR. Although I wouldn't describe her as having model looks, she is pretty by any standard, possessing a youthful exuberance which really shines through. More importantly, however, are those portruding C-cuppers which really inspire some beast-like reactions :D

I won't describe the session in torrid detail. Truth be told, she isn't service oriented. Don't expect BBBJ, rimming etc. However, she really scores top points in GFE. The whole experience was filled with warm hugging, stroking and playful bed talk. It seems silly to say this with regards to a working girl, but it felt fresh, invigorating...felt a lot more like love making than a simple fuck. I seriously considering RTF right now, just a few hours after...

hi , brother is me ,

peterpan1702
13-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Bro Lightning, are we talking about the same girl here? I did not recall giving out her contacts to you leh...

brother, i am new here and just return from States and need to check out any good Gem here. pleas PM me her contract. Thank you ...........

mysf
13-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Bro ,Can I hv this gem too ?

peter1234
13-05-2007, 12:50 PM
thanks to bro iluvmiki for the fast response. upz u in return liao heh
but she alrdy gg to sleep last nite when i called her at 12am LOL

then today she start in afternoon, wah siao liao la, now gtg out mothers day ma... tink have to wait till tonite or tml liao. hope she not too tire out by our good bros here by then :D

hopefully got FR from me soon

sianren
13-05-2007, 01:12 PM
WOw how canI just miss this tread....

Care to PM me contact???

Mr cactus

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-05-2007, 01:31 PM
WOw how canI just miss this tread....

Care to PM me contact???

Mr cactus

u cant miss this bro,this is a gem. ;)

sianren
13-05-2007, 01:34 PM
u cant miss this bro,this is a gem. ;)

Know it a gem, but got to wait till treadstarter reply ...hope can have app Mon or Tues

Loser---
13-05-2007, 01:35 PM
The FRs look tempting. But no armpit hair on her I hope?

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 02:35 PM
The FRs look tempting. But no armpit hair on her I hope?

Don't worry lah, if got armpit hair I shave it off personally and keep as souvenir..

Ok, getting ready to go out for Mother's Day dinner now. Must sayang mother mah so if next time caught hanky panky outside by OC, mama can help speak up for you. Hahaha....

geylangstar
13-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Haizzz.

Still waiting for Bro iluvmiki to PM me the contact.
PMed him twice, but no response yet.

Perhaps he is busy trying to call in for 2nd round RTF? LOL
Looks like this Fei Fei became hot commodity, must take number.

Any bros who had the contact, do PM me.
Eager to try after so many FRs, will post mine after trying.

Me sucker for looks, thus do expect a good grading from me

bigroy
13-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Come to think of it, I've given out Feifei's contact to 50+ senior bros. If she serves an average of 8 bros a day, it will take a week to make every bro happy. And if every bro RTF with her once, that will take 2 weeks!!!

When will I ever get my turn???

lolz.. hey bro u will get ur turn don worry!!
u r e one to discover her leh, of cos she will give u periority rite!:D

now can i even get to try??? ;)

promise i'll treat her well!! she's a GEM man!! Cheers!!!

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 03:35 PM
It really amazed me how innovative and humourous some bros can get. Here are some of the extracts from the PMs that I've received...

*My spermies are bursting out from my small head now, pleeeease...let me have her contacts...

*Pls grant me my last wish to fulfill my fantasy and I will die in peace...

*I will pay you for her contact, pls let me know the price...(Haha, this one's my favourite!)

*Can I have Feifei's contact? In exchange, I will give you 10 of my contacts:

Sorry, I don't mean to make fun of all these but please understand that I have to screen through very thoroughly before giving out her contacts...

Thanks for understanding.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-05-2007, 03:45 PM
amazing how creative some ppl can get isn't it bro? :p

bluerave67
13-05-2007, 06:04 PM
geylangstar Any bros who had the contact, do PM me.
Eager to try after so many FRs, will post mine after trying.

......Contact should only come from thread starter not from others, a form of RESPECT....

geylangstar
13-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Agree agree.

Looks like its up to Bro iluvmiki for contact then.

strich
13-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Just bonked this girl, think it's the same girl fei fei so not starting a new thread..
saw this small size girl (but big tit) walking out of an apartment in lor 3x, stoped the car smiled at her, she approached me, the rest is history.

Looks: 7 to 8/10 (i prefer the 18 to 20 type...hehe)
Fj: 8/10, very wet, contraction dame strong when she cum, after that refuse to let me pull out, so keep the little bro in there for another 10mins (while the contractions carry on) hehe kanna milked dry.
Bj/bbbj: only try 69, not bad...goood suction
GFE: 110% almost had to push her off the car when sending her back, was so sticky.
Damage: $80 rm and cd my own
RTF: if i dun see any other good bonks...hehe

I do not think i should be giving out her contact as i am not the thread starter..

Leeds2006
13-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Just bonked this girl, think it's the same girl fei fei so not starting a new thread..
saw this small size girl (but big tit) walking out of an apartment in lor 3x, stoped the car smiled at her, she approached me, the rest is history.

Looks: 7 to 8/10 (i prefer the 18 to 20 type...hehe)
Fj: 8/10, very wet, contraction dame strong when she cum, after that refuse to let me pull out, so keep the little bro in there for another 10mins (while the contractions carry on) hehe kanna milked dry.
Bj/bbbj: only try 69, not bad...goood suction
GFE: 110% almost had to push her off the car when sending her back, was so sticky.
Damage: $80 rm and cd my own
RTF: if i dun see any other good bonks...hehe

I do not think i should be giving out her contact as i am not the thread starter..

Camping for Bro Iluvmiki's confirmation .... this FeiFei might not be the 1 (???) that Bro Iluvmiki had intro ...

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 09:40 PM

Just called her, confirmed you got the wrong person. If it's such a coincidence with the name and stats you have given, good for you. Go open your own thread and start giving out the contacts.

If not, pls stay out and don't create any trouble here.

shanghaifun
13-05-2007, 09:43 PM
wow...so many bro try her oredi... to think i got her contacts first..still havent try her yet... will call her next week..

cheers

sintaro
13-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Camping for Bro Iluvmiki's confirmation .... this FeiFei might not be the 1 (???) that Bro Iluvmiki had intro ...

Yup bro Leeds2006 you are right, she is new and she dont loiter all the way to L3*. so brothers just be patience and Bro Iluvmiki will pm you soon.

tenggiri
13-05-2007, 10:28 PM
wow...so many bro try her oredi... to think i got her contacts first..still havent try her yet... will call her next week..

What do you expect bro...she's the PRC wl of the moment now. Even got one

or two bros say willing to pay more for her! wtf. That ain't right cos later on ,

other serious cheongsters will suffer!!

skyinwater
13-05-2007, 10:33 PM
bro, you got really a great finding.
Can share the contact of FeiFei?

thanks a lot.
it is really the type of girl i want!
this is my gmail: [email protected]

lightning
13-05-2007, 10:38 PM

I saw her myself, she has a good figure, her number 9xx02x13 rite?:D

sintaro
13-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Really have to thank bro iluvmiki for his brotherly and unselfish act of sharing for this gem. Called Fei Fei this afternoon and asked her whether she had any appointment at 5pm. She replied no, so asked her to reserve that time for me and will call her again when I reach there

After reading bro Iluvmiki fr cannot wait for tomorrow to come, tell OC going down to the gym for some workout, after an hour left gym and proceed to that even no. lorong. Reached there called her and told her that I will wait for her at the nearby hotel so that she dont need to wander all over. It was in just a few minute, came this shy cute looking girl like what the other brother said "she is diff from other PRC very kawaii type and body also looked great!

Checked into the hotel and once I closed the door, she opened up her arm and hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I hugged her tight and straight away my hand went roaming just like my autoroam phone. Put my hand behind her and unhooked her bra and she gave me a cheeky smile and asked me to let her take off her blouse first. When she remove her blouse, and the bra that I have unhooked OMG 2 nice boobs stood up facing me. it was so nice and firm geniune C-cup beautiful curve and had an inverted left nipples but after fondling and gave her a soft suck the right nipple stand out.

Then she asked me to join her in the shower, while she was cleaning my dick I asked her whether she like my dick and she gave a shy smile after the wash i lied down on the bed waited on the bed and she came later lie down next to me and started with light kisses while gently playing with my dick. Then I licked her nipple and she started some light moaning. Then I moved down further to the love hole and wanted to lick her clitoris but she tell me "poo yao" as she feel very uncomfortable. Then I finger the outside of her little pussy and you can see her biting her lip and shortly after that her love hole was wet, really love the expression on her face longering for me to put my dick into her hole. She took the cap and tried to put it on. Oh shit bought the wrong brand, never buy the Japanese brand again. A bit too small and she said cannot unroll in further, a bit too tight but no choice have to do it myself. Then when I plunged it into her wet love tunnel and after less then 5 minutes of thrust I couldnt control anymore due to the tightness of the cd I have to burst out. She was quite annoyed and said that I didnt gave her a chance to rape me hahhaha. Lied on the bed and tcss with her then after a short while she took the tissue paper and remove the cd and wiped for me and asked to showered with her. She then asked when I will come back and see her again. RTF probably end of next week. A gem not to be missed. After she goes back dont know when she will come again.

Looks: 9 cute
Ht/wght: about 1.62
Boobs: 9 natural non droopy C cups nice shape to envy
Pussy: 8 Quite bushy.
Rtf: sometime end next week

sintaro
13-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Really have to thank bro iluvmiki for his brotherly and unselfish act of sharing for this gem. Called Fei Fei this afternoon and asked her whether she had any appointment at 5pm. She replied no, so asked her to reserve that time for me and will call her again when I reach there

After reading bro Iluvmiki fr cannot wait for tomorrow to come, tell OC going down to the gym for some workout, after an hour left gym and proceed to that even no. lorong. Reached there called her and told her that I will wait for her at the nearby hotel so that she dont need to wander all over. It was in just a few minute, came this shy cute looking girl like what the other brother said "she is diff from other PRC very kawaii type and body also looked great!

Checked into the hotel and once I closed the door, she opened up her arm and hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I hugged her tight and straight away my hand went roaming just like my autoroam phone. Put my hand behind her and unhooked her bra and she gave me a cheeky smile and asked me to let her take off her blouse first. When she remove her blouse, and the bra that I have unhooked OMG 2 nice boobs stood up facing me. it was so nice and firm geniune C-cup beautiful curve and had an inverted left nipples but after fondling and gave her a soft suck the right nipple stand out.

Then she asked me to join her in the shower, while she was cleaning my dick I asked her whether she like my dick and she gave a shy smile after the wash i lied down on the bed waited on the bed and she came later lie down next to me and started with light kisses while gently playing with my dick. Then I licked her nipple and she started some light moaning. Then I moved down further to the love hole and wanted to lick her clitoris but she tell me "poo yao" as she feel very uncomfortable. Then I finger the outside of her little pussy and you can see her biting her lip and shortly after that her love hole was wet, really love the expression on her face longering for me to put my dick into her hole. She took the cap and tried to put it on. Oh shit bought the wrong brand, never buy the Japanese brand again. A bit too small and she said cannot unroll in further, a bit too tight but no choice have to do it myself. Then when I plunged it into her wet love tunnel and after less then 5 minutes of thrust I couldnt control anymore due to the tightness of the cd I have to burst out. She was quite annoyed and said that I didnt gave her a chance to rape me hahhaha. Lied on the bed and tcss with her then after a short while she took the tissue paper and remove the cd and wiped for me and asked to showered with her. She then asked when I will come back and see her again. RTF probably end of next week. A gem not to be missed. After she goes back dont know when she will come again.

iluvmiki
13-05-2007, 11:09 PM

Wrong again bro, anyway i've PM you her contact. Check her out yourself, guarantee you will not regret!

Lubber
13-05-2007, 11:13 PM
No lah, sala number la milf killer :o

samt2046
14-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Yo Bro, ur mailbox is full, please pm her contact, die, die, also got to try her.

Cheer

dcrusader
14-05-2007, 07:34 AM
looks like a long queue here...
i'll take a number.....:rolleyes:
bro iluvmiki, pm me when i pass the litmus test...
cheers..............:)

Megatronzombie
14-05-2007, 08:01 AM
hi bro iluvmiki!!

You've got pm! See sooo many good FR I can't help but decide to bring out my reserve vit-m to bonk this girl asap!! :D Pls gimme a chance yeah!! Will treat her nice nice!

Akagahara
14-05-2007, 10:22 AM
I usually don't like to "kiss" and tell but I promised iluvmiki that I would write an FR so here goes. First of must thank iluvmiki for the contact, best time I had with a PRC FL... too bad it wasnt in a sexual sense. :D

Anyway, i couldnt get to sleep so decided to make my way down to GL to see if I could get some action. Reached there at 145am and started driving around. After looking around I stopped my car and started walking and msging FeiFei. Apparently I had woken her up from her sleep but she said no problem and I went to pick her up. (Luckily no other cheongsters booked her that nite heng ar.. haha)

After picking her up, she requested to go to a 81 out of GL so I obliged but kinda got lost. Man... cant believe that she is still so scared of going out on the streets, u gotta calm her down iluvmiki. haha Well, we ended up at East Coast Park and sat down on the rock thingys while I find where the hell is the nearest 81 out of GL. From here on the GFE starts n my god it was like really being on a date. After awhile (abt an hr or so), we decided to go to the 81 in Joo Chiat. After circling about finally got one n went up.

Once in, sadly not as much action as some of you but more of like couple returning back to their room after a night out. We had our individual showers then curled up in the bed just chatting for abt an hr. Then things just slowly went from there like in those movies where chatting became kissing then fondling then more kissing then capping and pumping then cumming.=D Think I was too tired so only managed one posn. Too bad she dinn allow me to finger her but nvm. She din have as much stereo as the other FLs, just normal moaning and squirming but as long as its real its good. Well after that we washed up, chatted abit more and left the place as it was already 6+ n i had to get home.

I drove her home and she even said wanted to treat me to breakfast:eek: cant believe it!! FL offering to treat me. Anyway, I politely declined cos I needed to get home and get this, she was quite reluctant to take my money cos she said she enjoyed herself very much too with the beach thingy but a deal is a deal so I just insisted gently haha.

Well, thats the story of my early morning encounter. Sorry, Im not very good at writing FRs so its abit boring. Hope you guys don't mind.

Stats:
Name: Fei Fei
A/S/L: as provided by threadstarter.
Body: 8/10 erm.. duno hw to judge but its quite proportionate and a bit fleshy along the waist. Super huggable.
Boobs: 7.5/10 I would say a B+ borderline C. But very, very firm.
Bj/bbbj: Dun hav... prob bcos of the way things progressed.
FJ: 8/10. Normal one with moans here and there. More like making love than having sex hee.
GFE: 10000% Ok theres no such thing as 10000% but the GFE is really damn good. U will forget that she's an FL.
RTF: most prob. Must try to get full service next time. =p
Damage: $80 + $20(tips) + $34 (hotel n cd) Wanted to give more but din wanna spoil market n besides, i din really get the full service package.

Once again thanks for finding such a gem iluvmiki. I dun have points to up u so kudos to you. =D Cheers!

iluvmiki
14-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Stats:
Name: Fei Fei
A/S/L: as provided by threadstarter.
Body: 8/10 erm.. duno hw to judge but its quite proportionate and a bit fleshy along the waist. Super huggable.
Boobs: 7.5/10 I would say a B+ borderline C. But very, very firm.
Bj/bbbj: Dun hav... prob bcos of the way things progressed.
FJ: 8/10. Normal one with moans here and there. More like making love than having sex hee.
GFE: 10000% Ok theres no such thing as 10000% but the GFE is really damn good. U will forget that she's an FL.
RTF: most prob. Must try to get full service next time. =p
Damage: $80 + $20(tips) + $34 (hotel n cd) Wanted to give more but din wanna spoil market n besides, i din really get the full service package.

Once again thanks for finding such a gem iluvmiki. I dun have points to up u so kudos to you. =D Cheers!

Woooah! 10000%, I think you better bring her home and introduce her to your parents. I'm sure they will approve her as their daughter-in-law. Haha...anyway glad that you enjoyed her company.

So guys, you see, the bottomline is that you need not treat her like an FL but more like a companion. Bring her out for a date if it's convenient for you but please, don't take advantage of her...

lucif32
14-05-2007, 11:13 AM
you've got mail bro. hope to see your reply.

cool_n_long66
14-05-2007, 11:45 AM
POWER! bro....very interesting. I promised no damage will come to your gem while she is in my hand. Ok...bro?

My hp 9112xxxx. Thanks! have a nice day.

cunt puncher
14-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Well done bro, good find.:D

geylangstar
14-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Another bro enjoyed the moment, die die must try liao.

Bro iluvmiki still waiting for your PM thou.

iluvmiki
14-05-2007, 08:06 PM

Thanks for the FR bro!

Akagahara
14-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Woooah! 10000%, I think you better bring her home and introduce her to your parents.

Haha I dun mind. In fact we were chatting abt that last night before the action. But before that must think of a damn good cover story. heh heh

Elbert
14-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Thank u bro iluvmiki for the contact. Here is my experience with

FeiFei

Met her in GL even, proceed to a nearby htl.

Look : 8.5, SYT, doesnt lose to those in golden triangle.
Figure: 9, C cup, v fair skin.
Kissing: 8.5, started slowly, passionately after warmup.
BJ/BBBJ : 6.5, inexperienced (or innocent).
FJ : 8.5, only tried missionary and over shoulders. The moaning is a real turn-on
(like to believe is real), had to try very hard to tahan.
GFE : 9, All the way. After session, TCSS like old friends until I had to remind
her of the hotel time. Claimed she came as a real tourist, drifted into FL
thru friends. This may explain why she is not 100% into moeny-making.
RTF : take number on next q ard.

Salute bro iluvmiki for the discovery. To me she is the best girlfriend from Chong Qing.

shanghaifun
14-05-2007, 08:47 PM
What do you expect bro...she's the PRC wl of the moment now. Even got one

or two bros say willing to pay more for her! wtf. That ain't right cos later on ,

other serious cheongsters will suffer!!

Recently too busy with work lah... work till quite late too.. what to do.. wow..look like she a hot cake men...will try to appt her ASAP...dont want to miss the boat men..hehe..

samster should pay market rate mah..if bro think she good..should just tips her and not tell her to increase pricing...hmm...anyway, alot of bro here dont encourage tipping....hehe..

have fun all bros...

satyr365
15-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Fei Fei rocks man! It was my great fortune to meet this is one super cute babe last Saturday! She kinda looks like a young kawaii japanese girl when I first met her cos she had her head down but looked up at me through her straight fringe with those big, innocent, shy eyes of hers.

Yes, she is inexperienced. Her cute sincerity makes you feel like you're in a hotel room with a schoolgirl rather than a FL. Nice juicy tits, albeit with inverted nipple that are easily coaxed out of their hiding place with some gentle tongue persuasion. What's more, with some light kisses over her body, and gentle roaming fingers, her pussy was as soggy as a football pitch after a rainstorm, haha. And every time I let my finger slip to her sensitive spot, she would bite her lower lip in pleasure. What a sight!

So I had this young, innocent, very pretty, buxomy babe in front of me. I couldn't wish for a better specimen if I had a magic genie to grant me one. Yes, I would take my time to show her the most erotic pleasures a man of my years and talent could show. I was going to introduce my thick hard member into her pure heaven and I was going to give her one hell of a ride she'll never forget.... oh so I thought.

In my excitement over her youth and beauty, I came! Yep, 6 minutes, few dozen thrusts, one position. That's it. Finito. Game over. Seeing those creamy legs spread out, her young body bucking against me, her Japanese-like kawaii face in a twisted frenzy, and her wet tight cunt engulfing my tool proved too much. My orgasm came without warining and in a quick rush. Afterwhich, I hung my head lower than my flaccid dick. Fei Fei laughed. I was embarassed. She tried to make up excuses for me (so cute). I was still slightly embarassed. Then we laid in bed and talked. And talked. And talked. Time flew by, she didn't care. I didn't care. We talked. And when talked ourselves into forgetting about my recent misadventure, she looked at me cheekily and said, "I want you to come to me next time, and make love to me for an hour and take me to great heights of ecstasy" (ok, not in those words, but that's the gist of it :)) What a girl!

Face: 8.5 (damn cute, I'd show her off if she was my girlfriend haha)
Body: 7.5 (A few bits of baby fat, but damn fucking yummy!)
Boobs: 7 (big juicy, would rate higher if not for her inverted nipples)
BBBJ: 5
FJ: 0 Make Love Job: Fei Fei 8, Me -10 haha
GFE: 10 (might be the highest score I've ever given)
RTF: I want to return and take her away from all you bros and make her my girlfriend! Haha. Just kidding... :)

Thanks bro iluvmiki. Must be one of the best finds by anyone, anywhere in Singapore.

Cheers

gdigamer
15-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Bro, Am interested..mind passing me her contact? thanks

i128
15-05-2007, 05:01 AM
:D I know this feifei you guys are referring about, can;t be wrong from the FR i read.

i just tried FeiFei last week. Yes it's true indeed that this little gal is very cute & playful. :p she is not 20 nor 21 kekeke she is younger

adamking80
15-05-2007, 06:17 AM
kudos to bro iluvmiki for the contacts and discovering this gem...

finally managed to meet up with feifei on late sunday night, early monday morning... spent about 1.5 hrs with her from 12+++am till 2+am...

i must say she is a real cute looker... not the drop dead gorgeous type but the cute girly girl type... action was pretty much SOP so i won't try to turn this FR into an erotic novel... all i have to add from to the previous FR from other bros is, INVERTED NIPPLES!!!

i concur she gives the gf feeling... shy at first but can really talk when she warms up... told her about sentosa and hopefully some kind bro can show her there before her 14 days are up... i can't cos i'll definitely by caught and sent to 'D.B.' by my 'O.C.'...

by the way, who is the bro who left a mark on her?!? haha... thought she had 3 nipples... :D

age: around 20 i guess... told me she is 23 but looks very young so i seriously doubt so...
looks: 9/10 (in PRC terms...) real cute... really really cute...
body: 8/10, meat at the right positions... nice... real nice...
FJ: SOP
RTF: DEFINITELY!!! i didn't regret meeting her and you won't too... first girl i met and didn't feel guilty when i met 'O.C.'

so why wait? call now! :cool:

iluvmiki
15-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Fei Fei rocks man! It was my great fortune to meet this is one super cute babe last Saturday!

In my excitement over her youth and beauty, I came! Yep, 6 minutes, few dozen thrusts, one position. That's it. Finito. Game over.

RTF: I want to return and take her away from all you bros and make her my girlfriend! Haha. Just kidding... :)

I guess no man can break their own endurance records when making love to a girl with such a lovely face. Don't feel bad about it, I myself surrendered after just a few minutes too.

And pleeease don't take her away, all the bros here will be greatly disappointed. Hahaha....

onion_rings
15-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Bro iluvmiki, after reading those FR...I think she only do light kisses & no bbbj too..So dun think i will try her...Thks for yr contact anyway Cheers! :)

iluvmiki
15-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Bro iluvmiki, after reading those FR...I think she only do light kisses & no bbbj too..So dun think i will try her...Thks for yr contact anyway Cheers! :)

No problem bro, will let you know if I can find more 'garang' ones next time.

sianren
15-05-2007, 11:21 AM
No problem bro, will let you know if I can find more 'garang' ones next time.

Call Her yesterday afternoon about 3pm, nobody pick up...think must be busy ... don't know why end up at L14 and later bonk PRC 19yrs Hua Hua,,, will try again....

Now don't noe to RTF Xiao Li ( Got BBBJ ) or wait for Fei Fei

Mr cactus

Elbert
15-05-2007, 11:34 AM
To bros who pm me for FeiFei contact, please pm bro iluvmiki ts instead, SBF courtesy ma. It is up to his discretion.

lucif32
15-05-2007, 12:21 PM
bro iluvmiki, still waiting for your reply man. Wanna try this super syt.:)

mustbang
15-05-2007, 12:43 PM
thanks for the contact bro, will try to post fr asap... :D

breastlover
15-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Tks bro iluvmiki, for the contact.

Hopefully tomorrow night, I could "slaughter" this little lamp for supper.
Will field report.

My appreciation...3pts to u.:D

sianren
15-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Tks bro iluvmiki, for the contact.

Hopefully tomorrow night, I could "slaughter" this little lamp for supper.
Will field report.

My appreciation...3pts to u.:D

Hey bro, pls don't slaughter her, I need to bring her out for makan one lah....heheh....LampChop die die must try ( By Syt Makan King )

Mr Cactus

breastlover
15-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey bro, pls don't slaughter her, I need to bring her out for makan one lah....heheh....LampChop die die must try ( By Syt Makan King ) Mr Cactus

After I read the field report......most of them said...die die must try. I cannot help to try out this dish of lamp chop. Rest assured...there's still be bone left for you....:D (Just kidding)

(Meanwhile, Beastlover had a little lamp...little lamp..little lamp..)

zeen
15-05-2007, 02:14 PM
bro, PM u yesterday, still waiting for her contact after reading all those great FRs! Cheers!

mustbang
15-05-2007, 02:53 PM
firstly, thanks to threadstarter for the contact.

She's just like a kid. Very bubbly and have a very good personality.
Shall not go into details of fj but it was more of a gfe type of fj.
Frenching all the way, even during the fj...

very good attitude, chat abt many things and keep joking around.

now for the stats.

Face: 8.5 very very cute type
Body: 7 slightly bah bah
Boobs: 8
BBBJ: never try
FJ: 7.5
GFE: 10

She's bothered by people who keep ringing non stop. i think if she's free she'll certainly take the call, dun need to keep buzzing her. btw, her phone is always on silent so she might miss calls. I'm just lucky to get her on her free time.

Singster
15-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Thanksss to bro iluvmiki for the contact and finding this wonderfull gem...

finally managed to arrange a meeting with feifei today at 2pm.

Reach GL 1x 20mins earlier, called her but noboday answer. Tried a few times n finally she answered at 1.55pm. Reminded her of our appt at 2pm today she got a shock. I think she forgot liao. But she ask me where i'm , told her n she ask me to check into hotel81 n tell her the room.

Checked in at 2pm n waited...

At 2.35pm the door bell rang n i quickly opened the door.

Standing in front of me is a 18-19 year cute looking SYT with model exotic looks :)

In my mind i was think, lucky man it's really worth the wait. Invited her in n she hug me n kiss me ( wow this gal got BIG BOOBS ! STEAM LIAO ! ) n say sorry for being late as someone brought her out for lunch. I told her it's ok.

We sat down on the bed n talk cock sing song like new lovers touching each other n kissing. Slowly she satrted to unbutton my shirt n jeans n hers's too n ask me to shower ( was s.o.p ).

Came out we both laid on the bed i started to x-ray her body, was very fair with big firm boobs n Inverted Nipples with a small scar n her left breast ( she said something about it but i dun understand ), her pussy was bushy n armpit was a few strains of hair, body was very fair , smooth n firm.

We started to kiss n slowly started to french n deep french n french.... my hand was roaming all over her silkly body tickleing her tighs n she started to give out a soft moan. Slowly i started to rub her pussy n i tried to finger her but she gave out a sound that she dun like ( i dun like to force plp it they dun want ). So we french n i roam her body n she cat bath me for quite long.

She capped me and started to ride me in cowgal position. Wow , her pussy was quite tight n Very WET ! Up down Up Down Pump Pump Pump her Rythem was good .

She ask me to sit up and start riding me again, could hear many sms coming in on her phone btw.

I ask her to change to missonary n start to pump her n she was moaning away. Wah Volume getting louder n louder ! Hehehe ...

After about 10mins, she ask me wana do her in Doggie Style, i turned her over n start pumping her grabing her breasts from behind n pumping harder n harder. Can feel her pussy mucles contracting a few times. Wow this babe is horny man... i pump her harder n she replied me back by pumping me back harder n harder ! Si beh song feeling n could not control anymore n shoot of my load in her.

We both laid down n catch some breath n smile at each other.

Showered , n paid her and left the room together n she went to the 3rd floor ( i guess some bros must be waiting vey long liao as she time management not so good )

To the bros who are bringing her out for makan or walk walk ( heard from her many bros bring her out makan n drink coffee and no sex, bro iluvmiki saw her 4 times but only up her 1 time she say. She say he very good guy... hehehe ) or trying her, please take good care of this Little Gem
. Treat her nice n i believe she will treat u nicer.

Lastly thankssss again to this great bro iluvmiki !

looks: 9.5/10 Cute SYT Model looks
body: 9/10, meat at the right positions... nice... real nice...soft... white... smooth...big firm boobs....
FJ: 9/10 ( Quite Tight...Very Responsive n Wet n she will pump you back harder )
RTF: DEFINITELY!!! i didn't regret waiting 35mins for her.

aczeta76
15-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Wanted to jio her today but timing not rite. Guess she was with bro singster..

Anyway, made advanced appt for friday as she not in SG on Thurs. Maybe so bro bring her out.

Waiting with anticipation now for friday.. will be calling her 1st thing in the morning to remind her of date with me.

Thanks bro iluvmili for the contact.

ejaculation
15-05-2007, 05:37 PM
can pls pm me her contact? I'm a fan of SYT...thanx

soberguy
15-05-2007, 06:57 PM
To the bros who are bringing her out for makan or walk walk ( heard from her many bros bring her out makan n drink coffee and no sex, bro iluvmiki saw her 4 times but only up her 1 time she say. She say he very good guy... hehehe ) or trying her, please take good care of this Little Gem...

Hmm... so many brothers looking for free escort serivce?

iluvmiki
15-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Wanted to jio her today but timing not rite. Guess she was with bro singster..

Anyway, made advanced appt for friday as she not in SG on Thurs. Maybe so bro bring her out.

Waiting with anticipation now for friday.. will be calling her 1st thing in the morning to remind her of date with me.

Thanks bro iluvmili for the contact.

Haha...it's me lah. Bringing her out for a day's relaxation to recharge her fragile body due to last few days of heavy bombardment.

Sorry bros, pls be patient for a day. I promise she will be back feeling rejuvenated to serve you guys.

camelot
15-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Haha...it's me lah. Bringing her out for a day's relaxation to recharge her fragile body due to last few days of heavy bombardment.

Sorry bros, pls be patient for a day. I promise she will be back feeling rejuvenated to serve you guys.

Hi bro iluvmiki...I called also around 2.30pm. So it was you! Ha ha ! Anyway, good that you can take her out for some R&R. Envy envy you...

iluvmiki
15-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Hi bro iluvmiki...I called also around 2.30pm. So it was you! Ha ha ! Anyway, good that you can take her out for some R&R. Envy envy you...

No bro, it's not me. What I meant is this coming Thursday...

aczeta76
15-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Hi bro iluvmiki,

Tot it muz be you that was taking her out... wonderful thing to do.

Would love to do it too if my OC isn't so sticky

Singster
16-05-2007, 05:00 AM
No wonder she's singing your praises from Woodlands to Changi :D

Enjoy your outing on Thursday bro Hui :)

Singster
16-05-2007, 05:02 AM
To those bros who PM me for FeiFei contacts, please PM bro iluvmiki for her contacts :)

We have to follow by the book lar :)

Sorry about that.

GodsendSYT
16-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Promise FR to bro iluvmiki. But really dun feel like writing..

Looks: 6/10 (age looks like 22-24)
Not pretty normal look. From far looks better. Also not that cute, looks like actting to me.. very fake. The gals at Lor 6-8 can beat her on looks easily with both hands down...

Boobs: 7/10 B-C cup
Right side boobs(B cup) is smaller cause she say got a operation to remove some stone or what(left side is c cup)... redish pink with inverted nips.

Body: 6.5/10
Heavy bottom n tummy. Skin is quite smooth though.. Also fair.

Attitude/GFE: 7/10
Very polite & sweet talk with u the whole session but only for 1/2 hrs.. Also keep saying sorry for been on the phone talking n sms for 10 mins arranging for session later with a few bros out there..

FJ: 6/10
The only part which she pass is the bathing only. No fingering. Cat bath only at the nip. BJ is ok. She trys to fench but me not really interested cause of her bad breath from smoking..
Real action also seens rush to me.. ride me for 1-2 mins only claim tire.. ask for missonary but she wants doggie.. so bo bian.. during doggie, her CB will be contracting to give the tight feeling. A plus pt for that. other then that all is forgetable.

The whole process from booking of hotel to leaving takes only 30mins. She's rushing through the process but lucky for her is she's polite.. Feeling for her is more like a GL bonk.. But for $80 bucks... well... what can i ask for...

RTF: No. There r better one out there. Or maybe it's just me unlucky not to enjoy the superb GFE feeling. But most important is she fail in my looks department.. Not a SYT n not kawali also

Above is my truthful FR. Only for u'r reference only. If defer from u'r experience is not my problem.. ha ha.. enjoy..

GodsendSYT
16-05-2007, 01:10 PM
sorry.. lag in SB..

GodsendSYT
16-05-2007, 01:13 PM
sorry.. lag in SB..

siow_pan
16-05-2007, 02:07 PM
This Gal is MUST FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to bro iluvmiki for the contact and finding this PRICELESS gem...

Managed to meet feifei at 3pm yesterday.

While on the way I SMS her before reaching, informing her I will arrive GL in abt 20mins……..she asked me to take my time (In my mind I thought she was busy with about brother)……….later I found out she was with no one…….she was only concern abt me as it was slight raining and she not want me to hurry and drive fast…………waaaaaaaaaa, is this GF or what?

After a check in, sms her the room number. …..wait for 10mins still no sign of her…..then I realize I sms to a wrong #.….ha ha ha.

So I called her…… and in less that 5min, she arrive at the door in a white tube-like top and a zebra-stripe handbag.

First look……when she came in …..look so so only.
But after she sat down and we chat……..she actually looks very cute…girl next door, and Very bubbly. Very fun and like kid.

Started talk cock sing song like new lovers touching each other n kissing. Slowly unbutton each other and proceed to shower.

The rest,……as usual……..

After that We both laid down n catch some breath n smile at each other. Actually she is always smiling.

Showered , dress up and still hugging and chatting on the bed……with no intention of leaving. I paid her and she kept it without looking how much I gave her ($30)…….then I laugh asking her why she did not check the money…..she asked why, while opening her bag to check….then she laugh too……..i gave her another $70. So I think she is very innocents and cute.

When we left, her was still asking me to bring her along to walk walk as she had nothing to do. (I wanted too….but it is my principle not to go out with FL for fear of being seen by someone I known)……… Yes, I agreed with one bro that she is someone who you like to show off with….but unfortunately, I cannot.

looks: 9/10 Cute SYT
body: 9/10,
boobs 9/10 nice shape, Jap C-cup, smooth and firm with inverted nipple(...with scar on left boobs )
FJ: 8/10 (..Very Responsive n Wet)……did her in standing doggy in front of mirror
Damage : $100(inc tip) + 20room.
1000% GFE :D

RTF: DEFINITELY!!!

iluvmiki
16-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Above is my truthful FR. Only for u'r reference only. If defer from u'r experience is not my problem.. ha ha.. enjoy..

Bro, your experience with Feifei really puzzles me and is quite contradicting to the other FRs here. Could it be a different person???

Maybe her mood was down that day but that's definitely not an excuse.

Sorry for the not-so-wonderful experience bro...

lucif32
16-05-2007, 05:58 PM
bro i am still waiting for your reply. pls get back to me asap. thanks. hope i qualify.

stirrer
16-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Thx to bro iluvmiki for sharing another good bonk. Personally will not rate her too high up in term of look & service but she is UP there in term of GFE & friendliness though. To sum up heres my rating:

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (not into inverted nipple, slight tummy but nice boob shape)
Foreplay/French: 10/10 (no rush and juz like making to long lost girlfriend)
BJ: 6/10 (not enuf suction and abit short, maybe make her orny liao)
FJ: 8.5/10 (responsive, no rush, abit big bone size so can't try some favorite)GFE/Attitude: 9.5/10 (-0.5 point as lack of X factor to me)

geylangstar
16-05-2007, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=GodsendSYT;2028517]Promise FR to bro iluvmiki. But really dun feel like writing..

Hmmm.
With ref to GodsendSYT's FR, think the wait is unworthy alr.

No hard feelings Bro iluvmiki, but it always take a single truthful report to burst the wait.
Actually had a few incidents, where Bros post good FLs, mentioning of youthful age, solid figure, good service.
However, it is always a slight disappointment, either the stats dont match or the service is average.

Dont mean to hurt, but just sharing.
Thanks again Bro GodsendSYT, you have cease my urge to bonk this FeiFei.

HighLife
16-05-2007, 09:52 PM
thanks to thread starter for the contact.

tried her recently......was quite an enjoyable experience for me....she is very friendly and horny....and GFE was quite high.

Looks wise....quite ok for me..not really syt but quite pleasant....FJ was quite responsive....RTF likely.

I consider her as a PRC gem...and hope to see more of such lobangs in the forum.

Cheers.

iluvmiki
16-05-2007, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=GodsendSYT;2028517]

Dont mean to hurt, but just sharing.
Thanks again Bro GodsendSYT, you have cease my urge to bonk this FeiFei.

Don't mean to hurt you too bro geylangstar but I guess you are just a case of sour grapes.

Seems like you have PM me so many times and even have the cheek to ask other bros for her contact but I'm glad that your urge is ceased now cos I have never intended to share her contact with you.

GodsendSYT
17-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Bro, your experience with Feifei really puzzles me and is quite contradicting to the other FRs here. Could it be a different person???

Sorry for the not-so-wonderful experience bro...

I dun think it's a different person cause all her stats n boobs with scar is the same as other bro mention.

Also i think it has not much to do with her mood.. she looks cheerful to me not moody.. ha ha..

Maybe because I'm more into the looks department n service. To me her look not SYT also service way below par.. GFE also not up to my expectation cause seens a bit fake.. ( i can get better one at other TN or HC.. no offence :p )

While it's all my personal opinal.:D Others may find her good enough for them but not for me..

camelot
17-05-2007, 09:20 AM

Maybe because I'm more into the looks department n service. To me her look not SYT also service way below par.. GFE also not up to my expectation cause seens a bit fake.. ( i can get better one at other TN or HC.. no offence :p )

While it's all my personal opinal.:D Others may find her good enough for them but not for me..

In short one man's meat is another man's poison...so be it. Let the FRs roll....

hotguy2406
17-05-2007, 09:31 AM
hey bro can i hv the contact of Fei Fei

iluvmiki
17-05-2007, 11:31 PM
In short one man's meat is another man's poison...so be it. Let the FRs roll....

Well said, bro!

geylangstar
18-05-2007, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=geylangstar;2029362]

Don't mean to hurt you too bro geylangstar but I guess you are just a case of sour grapes.

Seems like you have PM me so many times and even have the cheek to ask other bros for her contact but I'm glad that your urge is ceased now cos I have never intended to share her contact with you.

Hi Bro iluvmiki,

Thank you for responding, i was smiling at your reply after seeing it.
1) From the beginning of your FeiFei post, i had only PMed you TWICE, thanks for your 'so many times' count.

2) Some Bro zapped me, appreciate it as well. You might as well zapped all the points you want. LOL

Will definitely cause some flaming, pls do if you feel like it. No harm done.

5stars
18-05-2007, 04:52 PM

Mood can be changed, but look cannot be changed unless she goes for a plastic surgery. Unless, Fei Fei sent her mate again, otherwise some samsters might be too generous with their ratings.

Anyway, she is out of my "to-bonk" list :p

iluvmiki
18-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Mood can be changed, but look cannot be changed unless she goes for a plastic surgery. Unless, Fei Fei sent her mate again, otherwise some samsters might be too generous with their ratings.

Anyway, she is out of my "to-bonk" list :p

It's really sad to see that you chose to believe one negative FR rather than to believe all the other positive ones...

Anyway, it's your choice. Have a great day bro!

aczeta76
18-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Thanks to bro Iluvmiki once again for sharing Fei's contact.

Finally got a chance to meet her a moment ago. And it was an "AA" grade experience for me.

Msg her this morning to confirm our appointment and headed out to meet her after a early afternoon meeting.

Reached hotel 81 P @ L12 and got a room b4 messaging her the number. Waited a while for her as she was enjoyg a glass of stout with someone (U noe who u r)..

Anyway, she came and I was pleasantly surprised when I answered the door. We chatted a while about what happened yesterday b4 we hopped into the shower TOGETHER... heh hh.. had to coaxed her since she just showered.

To cut things short, told her I will service her as my GF today and we laid kissing and hugging naked on the bed. Then she gave me a short BBBJ before on-goes the helmet and we started bonking.

It was like a afternoon with a JC girlfriend so I wasn't bothered about too many positions, just did her slow and easily in missionary till we came, giggling like teenagers.

In summary, it was a good GF-feel bonk and we had an hour interspersed with some feely moments. Will definetly visit my "GF" again once Vit M recharges.

Looks: 6.5 (Looks like a xiao meimei, different from Fang2 which was more vampish)
Body: 8.0 (Proportionate and to my taste)
BJ: 5.0 (Short and not much suction but I don't really like long BJ)
FJ:9.0 (Responsive and like bonking JC sweetheart with a lot of teasing)
GFE: 100%
Damage: 100 (Tips) + 20 (room) + condom (my own)
RTF: Yes, when time and money allows

Thanks again to Bro Ilumiki, take good care of her bro. Hopefully, I will gain enuff pts to up you soon.

18-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks to bro Iluvmiki for sharing.
due to unable go for Ah Rong(she not available),so try to meet up with her.since have so many fr,better dont write so much.just sharing my rate.

Looks: 7/10(ok to me)
Body: dont know how to measure,but nice to hold
Fj: 8/10 (like make love with poly student,haha...)
Bj/bbbj: 5/10 (not much feeling)
GFE: 6/10 (maybe she tired or i m not handsome enough???)
Damage: $100 ++
RTF: want to go for ah rong see how first

birdbrain
19-05-2007, 01:26 AM
went to geylang walk walk just now...
happen to come across a fei fei which fits your description...
wonder if its the same person...hmmm...

anyway...could pm contact? thx!

Arthurh
19-05-2007, 04:46 PM
All thanks to bro Iluvmiki for the contact.

Managed to find time to try her out a couple of days back.

First impression of her was that she looks like one Taiwanese artiste - 水蜜桃姐姐 (Momo Zhu,朱安禹). (URL: http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/peach619).

Overall session was okay GFE. She mentioned that tarma is possible as she has another room-mate willing to try out. Maybe next time.

bigblackycat
19-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Tks 4 sharing this Gem, cute looking & GFE.

name: Fei Fei
Origin: Chong Qing
Ht: abt 160
Wt: abt 45
Skin: Smooth & silky
Frenching: Yes
Looks: 8/10 (cute look)
Boobs: C (inverted nipple)
HJ: Yes
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (Feel like back to my sec sch gf with loud moaning)

damage is $80exclude rm & cd
Rtf: Yes why not.

PM threadstarter for contacts. Newbies PM will be zap.
she going back 9 June

JJjumper
19-05-2007, 06:12 PM
had 3 hr before night golf at marina so called her to check if she has booking from 2 pm, she said can only free afer 3 pm , ok la on lor thot still got 1 plus hr,

bk rm at 81 L12, she came at abt 3.15 wah lau, syt how to tahan got barely 1 hr, anyway have to rush thru.

she suggested we get one more of her friend for 3some, cannot lah i no time liao,

any will not rank her so high up butoverall enjoyable experience, maybe 3some could be better Will try next wk, nice friendly person

overall rating i get 7/10

thanks to iluvkik for contact

freeman19752001
19-05-2007, 11:05 PM
As usual, gotta thanks Bro iluvmilk for FeiFei's contact.... After seeing all the FR, told myself die-die muz try.... and NO regret, i muz say.....

Call FF at noon & she was at home, juz finish shower.... so went to pick her up below her apt. & when she walk towards my car while we were talking over the phone, I was like "WOW.... Really a beautiful looking SYT leh...." Little Bro oso hard by juz seeing her.... we then proceed to Lor XX D-hotel for our sexxion.... Make small talk along the way & told her Bro iluvmilk intro one.... After alighting from my car, our fingers locked while walking to the hotel recep.... Got a room & proceed up to our love nest @ level 3....

Once in the room, we juz lie down on the bed and continue our small talk.... I muz really say her looks certainly grow as time goes by... Chatted for a while b4 we start kissing... from light kissing to lips kissing as she dun allow tongue action..... after a while of kissing & caressing, she suggest to go shower.... Knew she had her shower at home (hair still wet & smell so nice....) yet she still offer to wash me up.... I simply love gals showering for me... Hehehee....

In the bathroom, nothing much happen... juz that she wash & stroke my dick.... so shiok feel.... request her to kiss little dicky & she gave him a light kiss on the head.... hahhahaa.....

Then we proceed to bed for action & she lie down while I was on top of her.... can't help but started to kiss her again.... & licking her from neck to her nicely shape tits.... so smooth & squeezable tits she had....

After a while, ask FF to service me back & itz my turn to lie down.... she bite my nipples & tat really make me high man... such a notti gal.... then she give light kisses to the side of my dick but told me she dun do BBBJ when i requested her to do so.... (is that true, Bro iluvmilk?) Of coz, i wun force her lah.... so she proceed to cap me & perform BJ.... not bad suction.... guess she muz have been well-trained by Bros by now.... hahahaaa....

BJ lasted for ard 5mins and FF inserted my hard on into her juicy pussy.... my size seems quite fit into her pussy... hehehee... she's wet & no lubricant was used.... so it's really great when my dick slide in & out of her juicy pussy...... switch to missionary after a while & can't help kissing her lips again when bonking her missionary..... Finally, ask FF to turnover for doggie & finished off in that position..... Shiok man... itz been a while since i had such sextisfying love making.... YES... Love-making.... really dun feel like commercial sex... (till i pay her, then I realise it..... haiz....)

Not forgetting to mentioned that her moans were real & can see she kinda love sex too... heheeheheheee.....

Did not proceed to wash up immediately and was chatting like long-lost friends... then I wash up my own b4 FF wash up....

That was not all... after changing, we continue our talk again... since I had book 2hr of the hotel.... so no hurry lor... hahahaa....

Till now, I still hvn't pay her & she didn't even ask for it leh... of coz i pay her lah.... and also advise her be careful as some Mother-Fu*Kers out there will act blur & dun pay her after her service......

Actually wanted a 2nd round but dun wanna tired her out as I was juz her 1st customer of the day.... so Happy moments had to end & we left the hotel....

Whlie in the lift going down, she press herself against me.... her breast on my chest & meimei banging my hard on dick.... I told her dun be notti if not I bring her back to the room for another round.... hahahaa..... Guess I should have done tat.... now thinking of her oso make me so missing love-making with her leh..... :o

Suggested to bring her go lunch but she say not hungry as she ate b4 meeting up.... told her Bro iluvmilk is a nice guy & like helping FLs like herself & wun ask for anything in return.... and guess she agree with me too....

GOOD FIND & SHARING Bro iluvmilk..... U are the MAN!!! Thanks again!!!

FeiFei's Stats

Looks: 10 (I really like her looks.... really like 水蜜桃 leh......)
Age: 22 (she told me... but really looks 19-20 at most...)
Ht/wght: about 1.60 / 45kg est.
Body: 10 (like her body... nice ass for doggie too.... hehehee....)
Boobs: 9 (natural B+ to C cup with very nice shape & light color inverted nips....)
Pussy: 8 (Quite bushy.. she say dun trim....)
GFE: 10 (+100+1,000+10,000+100,000+1,000,000.... hahaaa.... going too far liao....)
Frenching: Lip kisses only.... No tongue action allowed...)
Licking: Not allow.
BJ: 8 (Will score 10 if she give BBBJ... Nice suction thuo....)
FJ: 9.5 (No rush, any position okie & most impt.... her pussy fits my dick well.... long time no such feeling liaoz.....)
RTF: Wanted but dun think Vit. M can recharge b4 she leave.... haiz..... Poor man lah.... Any Bro wanna sponsor bo??? <Juz Kidding....>

freeman19752001
19-05-2007, 11:09 PM
As usual, gotta thanks Bro iluvmilk for FeiFei's contact.... After seeing all the FR, told myself die-die muz try.... and NO regret, i muz say.....

Call FF at noon & she was at home, juz finish shower.... so went to pick her up below her apt. & when she walk towards my car while we were talking over the phone, I was like "WOW.... Really a beautiful looking SYT leh...." Little Bro oso hard by juz seeing her.... we then proceed to Lor XX D-hotel for our sexxion.... Make small talk along the way & told her Bro iluvmilk intro one.... After alighting from my car, our fingers locked while walking to the hotel recep.... Got a room & proceed up to our love nest @ level 3....

Once in the room, we juz lie down on the bed and continue our small talk.... I muz really say her looks certainly grow as time goes by... Chatted for a while b4 we start kissing... from light kissing to lips kissing as she dun allow tongue action..... after a while of kissing & caressing, she suggest to go shower.... Knew she had her shower at home (hair still wet & smell so nice....) yet she still offer to wash me up.... I simply love gals showering for me... Hehehee....

In the bathroom, nothing much happen... juz that she wash & stroke my dick.... so shiok feel.... request her to kiss little dicky & she gave him a light kiss on the head.... hahhahaa.....

Then we proceed to bed for action & she lie down while I was on top of her.... can't help but started to kiss her again.... & licking her from neck to her nicely shape tits.... so smooth & squeezable tits she had....

After a while, ask FF to service me back & itz my turn to lie down.... she bite my nipples & tat really make me high man... such a notti gal.... then she give light kisses to the side of my dick but told me she dun do BBBJ when i requested her to do so.... (is that true, Bro iluvmilk?) Of coz, i wun force her lah.... so she proceed to cap me & perform BJ.... not bad suction.... guess she muz have been well-trained by Bros by now.... hahahaaa....

BJ lasted for ard 5mins and FF inserted my hard on into her juicy pussy.... my size seems quite fit into her pussy... hehehee... she's wet & no lubricant was used.... so it's really great when my dick slide in & out of her juicy pussy...... switch to missionary after a while & can't help kissing her lips again when bonking her missionary..... Finally, ask FF to turnover for doggie & finished off in that position..... Shiok man... itz been a while since i had such sextisfying love making.... YES... Love-making.... really dun feel like commercial sex... (till i pay her, then I realise it..... haiz....)

Not forgetting to mentioned that her moans were real & can see she kinda love sex too... heheeheheheee.....

Did not proceed to wash up immediately and was chatting like long-lost friends... then I wash up my own b4 FF wash up....

That was not all... after changing, we continue our talk again... since I had book 2hr of the hotel.... so no hurry lor... hahahaa....

Till now, I still hvn't pay her & she didn't even ask for it leh... of coz i pay her lah.... and also advise her be careful as some Mother-Fu*Kers out there will act blur & dun pay her after her service......

Actually wanted a 2nd round but dun wanna tired her out as I was juz her 1st customer of the day.... so Happy moments had to end & we left the hotel....

Whlie in the lift going down, she press herself against me.... her breast on my chest & meimei banging my hard on dick.... I told her dun be notti if not I bring her back to the room for another round.... hahahaa..... Guess I should have done tat.... now thinking of her oso make me so missing love-making with her leh..... :o

Suggested to bring her go lunch but she say not hungry as she ate b4 meeting up.... told her Bro iluvmilk is a nice guy & like helping FLs like herself & wun ask for anything in return.... and guess she agree with me too....

GOOD FIND & SHARING Bro iluvmilk..... U are the MAN!!! Thanks again!!!

FeiFei's Stats

Looks: 10 (I really like her looks.... really like 水蜜桃 leh......)
Age: 22 (she told me... but really looks 19-20 at most...)
Ht/wght: about 1.60 / 45kg est.
Body: 10 (like her body... nice ass for doggie too.... hehehee....)
Boobs: 9 (natural B+ to C cup with very nice shape & light color inverted nips....)
Pussy: 8 (Quite bushy.. she say dun trim....)
GFE: 10 (+100+1,000+10,000+100,000+1,000,000.... hahaaa.... going too far liao....)
Frenching: Lip kisses only.... No tongue action allowed...)
Licking: Not allow.
BJ: 8 (Will score 10 if she give BBBJ... Nice suction thuo....)
FJ: 9.5 (No rush, any position okie & most impt.... her pussy fits my dick well.... long time no such feeling liaoz.....)
RTF: Wanted but dun think Vit. M can recharge b4 she leave.... haiz..... Poor man lah.... Any Bro wanna sponsor bo??? <Juz Kidding....>

iluvmiki
20-05-2007, 12:20 AM
.... then she give light kisses to the side of my dick but told me she dun do BBBJ when i requested her to do so.... (is that true, Bro iluvmilk?)

Haha...I guess that's her own preference. For me, I was too engrossed with her that I forgot all about the bj/bbbj.

bigblackycat
20-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Haha...I guess that's her own preference. For me, I was too engrossed with her that I forgot all about the bj/bbbj.

Hui Ge, when u 1 2 bring me go Sentosa? Mount Faber oso can, no rain we go.

norman378
20-05-2007, 12:35 PM
hi Bro!
can i have her contac nos?

iluvmiki
20-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Hui Ge, when u 1 2 bring me go Sentosa? Mount Faber oso can, no rain we go.

Bring you go Mount Faber catch 'Lau Gau' is it?

herbie_vw9898
20-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Bro,

I'm new to forum. But certainly VERY impressed by all the senior's FR. Can PM contact for this GEM. Promise to be gentle:)

iluvmiki
21-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Bro,

I'm new to forum. But certainly VERY impressed by all the senior's FR. Can PM contact for this GEM. Promise to be gentle:)

Sorry bro, I will not give her contacts to those under moderation.

dirtymonk82
21-05-2007, 11:47 AM
wanted to try her last week..but she nv pick up her phone...in the end try cat40...will try again this week :p

iluvmiki
22-05-2007, 11:26 AM
wanted to try her last week..but she nv pick up her phone...in the end try cat40...will try again this week :p

Maybe u called during peak hours, haha....

freeman19752001
22-05-2007, 05:08 PM
actually i wanted to try out fei fei but i cant get the contact from the treadstarter as i m a newbie. hope u can pass it to me. thanks a lot.

This newbie seems not to understand the simple rule in SBF.... PM me the above....

Newbie zhaozhixiang.... if the threadstarter dun wanna share with U, there's a reason..... U got only ONE post and itz asking for contact too.... how U expect SNRs here know who U R??? Maybe U are real cheongster, Maybe U are AV.....

The best way to gain trust in this forim is to go try out some FL, start to share with others here 1st & naturally, others will be willingly to share with U....

I'll not zap U this time round but pls dun do this again.... oni get from Threadstarter the contact.... not anyone else..... OK???

Thanks!

freeman19752001
22-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Juz saw my Rep Pts down by 5pts.....

Apparently, 2 MOTHER FUCKERS who are so gutless to leave their nick behind zapped me b'coz of the below reason....

"A rating of 10?? Are you blind!!! Seen the girl, not worth a 6 pts. Accept my rockets!

"Are u an okt? $80 MM rated 10? Wakeup."

To these 2 MOTHER FUCKERS out there.... I give no damn to the points lah.... And moreover, U 2 IDIOTs got try the REAL FeiFei anot??? Or U kanna play out & 1 BIG-FATSO serve U??? Hahahaaa..... U 2 POOR IDIOTS!!!

Most Bros tried here gave a positive FR.... and Bro iluvmilk had been sharing his VERY GOOD lobangs all these while..... U 2 MOTHER FUCKERS scare kanna zapped back by ALL Seniors here tatz why got guts zap me, NO guts to leave yr nicks huh???

Really pity BOTH yr MOTHER for giving birth to GUTLESS Fuckers like U.... Got Lan-Jiao but NO Balls........ Hahahaaaa.... :D

GodsendSYT
23-05-2007, 03:07 AM

Apparently, 2 MOTHER FUCKERS who are so gutless to leave their nick behind zapped me b'coz of the below reason....

"A rating of 10?? Are you blind!!! Seen the girl, not worth a 6 pts. Accept my rockets!

To these 2 MOTHER FUCKERS out there.... I give no damn to the points lah.... And moreover, U 2 IDIOTs got try the REAL FeiFei anot??? Or U kanna play out & 1 BIG-FATSO serve U??? Hahahaaa..... U 2 POOR IDIOTS!!!

Most Bros tried here gave a positive FR.... and Bro iluvmilk had been sharing his VERY GOOD lobangs all these while..... U 2 MOTHER FUCKERS scare kanna zapped back by ALL Seniors here tatz why got guts zap me, NO guts to leave yr nicks huh???

Really pity BOTH yr MOTHER for giving birth to GUTLESS Fuckers like U.... Got Lan-Jiao but NO Balls........ Hahahaaaa.... :D

hello friend. which idoit will zap n leave nick. wake up lah. Also why bring others mother in as well. Unless u like others to comment on u'r mother as well!

Well not all FR is +. At least mine is not! Also i relise that after my FR, the rating for FF's looks drop..

Come on lah.. we're here to share the gals to f*** if not happy also dun bring the mother or father in!!!

iluvmiki
23-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Cool it bros... Let's stop this war of words here and give me, the threadstarter, a little respect.

Looks can be vey subjective to each and every individual's taste. Some might not even find Ms Universe pretty at all. Like my grandma used to tell me: 'Boy, the five fingers on your hand can never be of the same length'. So like the saying goes, we can never have the same view on a particular subject.

Well, all FLs are human and they do have feelings too. While they try to be as professional as they can, it can also be difficult at times. However, if they feel comfortable with you, the chemistry will certainly be there. So it's really up to us.

I've done a summary on Feifei's looks based on the FRs posted. You judge yourselves.

Positive FRs
tenggiri - 9
Bumpf - 7.5
Leeds2006 - 9
sintaro - 9
Akagahara - 9
Elbert - 8.5
satyr365 - 8.5
adamking80 - 9
mustbang - 8.5
singster - 9.5
siow pan - 9
stirrer - 7.5
aczeta76 - 6.5
1128138 - 7
Arthurh - Momo Zhu(Xiao Mi Tao)
bigblackycat - 8
JJjumper - 7
freeman19752001 - 10

Negative FR
GodsendSYT - 6

Lastly, for those whom had tried her and feels that she's good, you know yourselves. If not, there are always plenty of other fishes in the ocean.

We are all here to share and enjoy ourselves so let's move on and not harp on such minor issues.

Cheers!

GodsendSYT
23-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Cool it bros... Let's stop this war of words here and give me, the threadstarter, a little respect.

Cheers!

It's ok bro. Me not starting a war. It's just that not very happy to see some one kanna zap then bring others parent in. KNN this is really not respecting others. We're all here to enjoy ourself so no matter what happen also dun aim at parents lah.. the feelings not good.

As for the rating, I have giving my fair share of view. To each's view. I dun need to prove anything to justifies it. It's just to act as a guide for some of the bros out there who know my taste. Dun believe, then go try out u'r self loh.:)

But still I have to thank u for the contact. Too bad not my cup of tea.:(

hyper rex
23-05-2007, 01:28 PM
bro,care to share her contact,thank

iluvmiki
23-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Wah lau eh... These newbies damn headache man. Somemore can quote the whole post.

rustyartist
23-05-2007, 02:29 PM
newbie should be like me, :p wait for long long then seniors will give contact, and repay with a field report. if not just go geylang and try luck :cool:

sexprofessor
23-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Tried Fei Fei last nite. My short FR as follows:

looks 8/10
boobs b+/c a scar on the left neh neh
fj 8/10
good girlfriend feel.

sweet voice and cute :)
will rtf before she leaves on the 9th next month

iluvmiki
24-05-2007, 08:02 AM
sweet voice and cute :)
will rtf before she leaves on the 9th next month

She has the intention of extending her stay here. Let's hope she does...

sianren
24-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanx Bro for the contact..

First of all, really want to bonk Shan Shan of lion-singapore or Fei Fei....so just call whoever able to pick up...Ended with FeiFei..

We confirm timing and meet her near her apt, as she was walking towards my Mazda3, alot of hungry looking men drooling over her C boobs...she was wearing a tight demin short skirt and black and white strip top..My rating would be just 6.99/10 for Look..( SOrry standard high lah ) but at least the later rating was higher...heheh

She came in held my hand and we go L6 for my Fav Lovenest....( Car can park in more discreet place ..... OC or friends cannot see ) Opps .. Book a room with my IC ..IMMD saw my name and record in her handphone and start call me Hua XX..( Wow so GFe feeling ) inside the lift action already start she start hugging me and kissing my lips...

Went to the room, we just sit down talk a little bit cont. to hug her and then release her bra hook...push her top up and start licking her 2 big melons...( true a scar on the left breast, said some kind of Ops ) proceed to shower and we french real deep throat and tongue fighting...with one of my hand rubbing her breasts and she oso using her hand to HJ me in the shower really SONG...

Better dry up and cont action on the bed...I laid down wait for her to come over... one thing for sure ( POSITIVE ) she really playful during sex and enjoy herself as much as I do...She started by crawling over on me like a tigeress...we have deep frenching and kissing, then let her lay down while I start to kiss and suck her breasts again...try to finger her said No..then bopiah...

I Lay down and let her service me...try my luck to request for BBBJ, she said scare her teeth will hurt my dick, I said I not worry u don't scare..then she kiss my on my lips again and nipple and slowing going downwards, and YES yeah, doing BBBJ on me with her hand stroking my Dick and can feel her tongue twirling round and round...It lasted for almost eternity it a good 10-15mins and I commented her that her skill of blowing is really good, she smile sweetly at me and blow agian OMG.. almost Cummed lah, bring the Cap over and she start riding on the top...

This PRC fei fei can really ride like rodeo,,,, she rock and I trusted upwards...then she signal me said 123 we roll over ..like playing with schoolgirl.. then I pumped her on top and change to Doogie then back to missionary with her legs lock on my waist her cummed togther..

Frankly wat she may lack in term of looks, and figure and make it up with good attitude, fun girl no rush and nice boobs

Look: 6.99/10 (she has abit board facial feature)
Body : 6.5/10 (bah bah type, C+ cup, )
Foreplay: 9/10 (some caressing and deep frenching in the bath, catbath on bed)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good Suction and tongue movement)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating and good stero respone )
Attitude: 9.5/10 (no rush, total session about 65mins.)
Damage: $80 (excl. room) + tips

Overall 8/10 more for the service and attitude ....pls contact treadstarter

Mr Cactus.....

tenggiri
24-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Foreplay: 9/10 (some caressing and deep frenching in the bath, catbath on bed)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good Suction and tongue movement)

waliew, seem FF damn garang service nowadays.......must be pass her BMT training by bros already.

All the best. Cheerio....

GodsendSYT
24-05-2007, 07:27 PM

Kana Zap n leave this comment - I fuck your mother sister oso u kana fuck now....

Looks like this idoit never learn. Dun worry I'll openly zap u n leave my name behind. Unless u dun post. If not u'll sure get it from me. U will be the 1st to get zap by me. Bo bian.. I believe in sharing n use the power to up but u're hopeless.. I'll wait till u post. it's ok, i got time.

KNN ask u leave parents out, now u bring the whole family in...:mad:

iluvmiki
24-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Kana Zap n leave this comment - I fuck your mother sister oso u kana fuck now....

Looks like this idoit never learn. Dun worry I'll openly zap u n leave my name behind. Unless u dun post. If not u'll sure get it from me. U will be the 1st to get zap by me. Bo bian.. I believe in sharing n use the power to up but u're hopeless.. I'll wait till u post. it's ok, i got time.

Haizzz...now this place is like a bloody circus. Really damn fxxking sian...

GodsendSYT
24-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Haizzz...now this place is like a bloody circus. Really damn fxxking sian...

Sorry bro.. but i'm not the one who start it..:(
THis u should know..

GodsendSYT
24-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Zap me is ok.. but leave all the family members out!!!

sianren
25-05-2007, 10:56 AM
waliew, seem FF damn garang service nowadays.......must be pass her BMT training by bros already.

All the best. Cheerio....

Try to built up more chemsity with her and she will do wonder to U....

Forgot to mention that she still do deep frenching even during FJ.$$$$$ or bottom

Mr Cactus

mr_missile
25-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Let's get this thread back to why it was started instead of harping on who zap who and what nots lah.
Here's just a short and simple FR on Fei x2 .
Met her a couple of days back.
She's young and cute. A bit playful though.
Body not really my kind as i like slim sweet young things. Would be good if she could lose maybe 3 to 5 kgs.
Attitude and service considered very good for a PRC. She's friendly and willing to please.
Overall had a good time with her.
Thanks to bro iluvmiki for her contact.:)
Cheers!

funlover88
25-05-2007, 11:57 AM
bro...dunno can i get her contact?? pls PM me if i m qualified...thanks!!

curiosity
25-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro iluvmiki for sharing trhe contact, to cut the story short, below are the stats for her

Looks: 7.5/10 young, sweet look
Figure: 7.5/10
Bj: 7/10
Boobs: shd be b+ or c up, soft and tender.
FJ: 8/10, very responsive and willing to please you.
RTF: yes, when vit M charge up.

tacmehom
26-05-2007, 03:09 PM
This PRC fei fei can really ride like rodeo,,,, she rock and I trusted upwards...then she signal me said 123 we roll over ..like playing with schoolgirl.. then I pumped her on top and change to Doogie then back to missionary with her legs lock on my waist her cummed togther..

Frankly wat she may lack in term of looks, and figure and make it up with good attitude, fun girl no rush and nice boobs

Mr Cactus.....

Very nice fr bro sianren.

I had a good session with her 2 weeks ago. But sorry to TS, lazy to write fr la. Meet her again 2days ago. Just jio her for dinner but said had already. She still came over to meet up lo. Tcss for awhile, jio me for a session bla bla bla...
Didn't took the offer as need to catch bus to Malaysia. She is a very friendly and cute gal. She leaving on 9/6, Bro want to try don't miss out lo.

cheers

freeman19752001
26-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Hey... I few days nvr log in & seems some ppl zap U... itz DEFINATELY NOT ME!!!

Believe it or not..... I dare to zap, I dare to admit!!! AND I nvr BRING yr WHOLE FAMILY IN..... My initial post is juz to F' those 2 idiots who zapped & gave STUPID reason.... Unless U R one of them OR U support this kinda RUBBISH, if not, it shouldn't bother U if I bring in their whosoever.... Right?

U oni join us last OCT..... U go read thru my posts than determine my style lah.... haiz....

Jumping into conclusion without proof & think I'm the one who zapped U....??? If U still think I'm the one who zapped U, and waiting for my post to zapped me back, then this is yr chance....pls carry on lah.... Like I say, pts here aren't impt..... itz the TRUST which kept SBF alive..... TRUST btw genuine Bros here sharing good lobangs....

~~~~~~~~
Bro iluvmilk,

Paiseh leh.... dun mean to make yr thread into a battle-ground.... really paiseh abt this....

GodsendSYT
27-05-2007, 08:19 AM
ok. prove it.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-05-2007, 10:26 AM
pls do all this unnecessary pointless urguments via PM and leave this thread for ppl who wanna see or post FRs.Do kindly respect the threadstarter.Thks!

SJG

lacoruna69
27-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks to Bro iluvmiki contact, managed to meet Fei Fei.
No regrets once I see her. Wow! Super SYT. Just like those cute sweet PRC students I see on the streets. Basically, to sum it all up, it is all GFE for me. She treat me just like her BF, and I treat her just like a GF. She is so cheerful and such an optimist. Really brightens up my day.

FR Summary
Name : Fei Fei
Origin : Chong Qing
Look : Super sweet SYT. I can't ask for more. Very smooth face.
Showering : Went into the bathroom with me. Teased me here and there. Didn't bath me, but it's ok for me.
Body : She's not those slim and frail type. Got some meat. Just the way I like it. Only thing not perfect is her slight tummy.
Boobs : Nice soft and a handful. Take note she has inverted nipples. I got a pleasant surprise when I see her right nipple pops out when I sucked gently! She had some small scar on her left boob and she dun like me knead for too long.
Skin : Not really fair. But smooth since SYT. Got a little bit of sunshine gal effect.
Armpit : Shaven.
Pussy : Sparse hair but covers a big region.
Catbath : No catbath for me. But that's ok.
Frenching : Allow me to french her as we warmed up. She applied glossy lipstick which I dun like. After the deed and shower, she was going to apply lipstick. Told her I dun like and suprisingly, she heeded my advice.
Fingering : Not allowed as she explained to me she scared of bacteria infection if keena cut.
BJ (with cap): No. Never request.
FJ (Capped of course): I got hard extremely fast and everything over under 5 mins. She cleans up for me.
Service : GFE!!! Not sure how to describe.
Attitude : Super friendly and chatty. She is just so much like a GF to me.
Damage : $80 + $20 (room).

Fei Fei is someone special. For the very first time, really give me the GFE. She stayed and chatted with me to the full 2 hours in the room. She is those type that many would have fallen for. It's not just her looks and age, it's her personality. Since it was about 8pm when it ended, she requested me to escort her back to her apartment wanting me to hold her hand as we walked.
She told me she is scared to walk back. Guess it is true as she was quite nervous as I was holding her hand on the way back. Hope all Bros will take good care of her and please escort her back at night.

JackieWong
27-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Fei Fei is someone special. For the very first time, really give me the GFE. She stayed and chatted with me to the full 2 hours in the room. She is those type that many would have fallen for. It's not just her looks and age, it's her personality. Since it was about 8pm when it ended, she requested me to escort her back to her apartment wanting me to hold her hand as we walked.
She told me she is scared to walk back. Guess it is true as she was quite nervous as I was holding her hand on the way back. Hope all Bros will take good care of her and please escort her back at night.[/QUOTE]

Yesterady I think u two walking back lor 12 where she stay ard 9pm right?
She smile at me :D

lacoruna69
27-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Yesterday I think u two walking back lor 12 where she stay ard 9pm right?
She smile at me

Since she requested, I just be gentleman lor. Can't possibly turned her down yah. Fei Fei supporters will zapped me if I asked her to go back by herself. So I assume you upped her after me??:D

JackieWong
27-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Since she requested, I just be gentleman lor. Can't possibly turned her down yah. Fei Fei supporters will zapped me if I asked her to go back by herself. So I assume you upped her after me??:D

i upped last week

freeman19752001
27-05-2007, 09:58 PM
ok. prove it.

Bro, GodsendSYT.... juz logon & saw yr PM.... to proved my innocent, juz upz U 4 Humble pts with the following message.... "Upz U to prove my innocent... U dun have to up me back.... ~Freeman19752001"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Bro iluvmilk, once again..... sorri for all these unhappiness caused in yr thread... Forgive me hor.... ;)

game10199
27-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks to Bro iluvmiki contact, and as promised my FR:

First impressions when opening the door - Wah! Super SYT. I almost felt bad, about to bang a Pre-U student.

Look : 8/10 - Super sweet SYT. Wish I met her when i was younger.
Showering : 5/10 - she is not strong in this area. Didn't bath me,
Boobs: C cup, and slightly ba ba.. .
Catbath : NA
Frenching : Don't have, slight light kissing
BJ: NA
FJ (Capped of course): 6/10 - have to give her a bit lower because she is not very hardworking.
Service : 7/10 - GF feeling
RTF: May be

Thanks again to bro iluvmiki for the contact

regards,
game10199

gameboy3799
28-05-2007, 03:20 AM
Promised Bro iluvmiki to pen a FR on Fei Fei.

After got her contact from Bro iluvmiki, try my luck to sms Fei Fei for a session yesterday late afternoon. She sms back and said ok. I arrived at Hotel 81 (My Preferred Hotel :D ) near lower Lorong of GL. But dame Sway, got to wait for room, can't believed afternoon also can run full house. Was told by reception to wait for 10mins, since I don't drive, lazy to find another Hotel 81, so Lan Lan joined queue with those Ah Pek and Uncles to wait for rooms near recep area. Can see those Ah Pek and Uncles with their super MILF PRC, holding hands and talked dirty while waiting for rooms. I then sms Fei Fei that I'm waiting for room, she replied ok. Finally my name was called and got my room key, fast hand fast leg, sms her room number.

In the room I waited 8 mins, then heard some walking noise, quickly I peeped thru the door hole, saw a SYT girl stopped infront of my room and pressed 'Ting Dong'. I opened door and my first impression of her is that she looks like Taiwanese Singer 'Zhang Hui Mei', but on a fairer side. She said she walked from L2x and I appologised that she had to walk on such a hot afternoon. She didn't seem to rush like some other PRCs, once in the room action start. We TCSS while she cooled herself down, she said she was approached by Cheongsters while she having lunch, asking her hp number and damage, I said of cos lah, you pretty mah. Actually try to praise her a bit lah.

Shall keep the action part short, she sit beside me and lie down on my lap, just like in a KTV, I then carrassed and kissed her. Then she suggest shower, we both undress and inside shower room, we both did some body massage with soap, wow, my didi expand liao, using her boob to rub me, dame shiok. After shower, proceed to bed action. She allow frenching and I stroke her pussy a bit, just outside, knowing from earlier FR she doesn't allow fingering. Not going into Bed Action details. After I unloaded, she cleaned up and showered me. Paid her up and left the Hotel a happy man.

Look : 7.5/10 - Sweet SYT, Zhang Hui Mei long lost sister.
Showering : 9/10 - Body Massage with soap
Boobs : C cup, and slightly ba ba.. .
Catbath : Yes
Frenching : Yes, but got cigarette smell if u don't mind
Tummy : Yes, a layer :( , but ok lah, what I want is her lovely hole
BJ : Didn't try
FJ : 7/10 - Good Sound Effect
Service : 8/10
RTF : Possible

Thanks Bro iluvmiki

adamking80
28-05-2007, 06:21 AM
thought she was only supposed to be here for 2 weeks?!? extended her stay?!? :D

yandaoking
28-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Hi bro,

Can I have her contact pls....? Thank you in advance.

iluvmiki
28-05-2007, 08:59 AM
thought she was only supposed to be here for 2 weeks?!? extended her stay?!? :D

She will be here for one month, leaving on 9 June...

GodsendSYT
28-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Bro, GodsendSYT.... juz logon & saw yr PM.... to proved my innocent, juz upz U 4 Humble pts with the following message.... "Upz U to prove my innocent... U dun have to up me back.... ~Freeman19752001"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Bro iluvmilk, once again..... sorri for all these unhappiness caused in yr thread... Forgive me hor.... ;)

Sorry that i wrong u. So it's some other idoit's out there trying to create trouble. Somemore a 4pointers. Really bo liao.

But i have return u'r favour although u say no need. Really very sorry.:D

iluvmiki
28-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Sorry that i wrong u. So it's some other idoit's out there trying to create trouble. Somemore a 4pointers. Really bo liao.

Bro Godsend and Bro freeman, glad to see that both of you had cleared the air among yourselves.

Now we can get back to serious stuff here!

Megatronzombie
28-05-2007, 05:12 PM
woa bro miki, can I have contact too? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
28-05-2007, 07:37 PM
glad to see so many nice bros supporting her and taking gd care of her.She deserves it. :)

freeman19752001
28-05-2007, 11:54 PM

No problem Bro.... Glad U understand I'm not those who zap ppl without leaving nick... Thanks.

Bro Godsend and Bro freeman, glad to see that both of you had cleared the air among yourselves.

Now we can get back to serious stuff here!

Yeah Bro... too bad vit. M not recovered yet... guess will miss rtf FeiFei since she going back 9 June..... :o

iluvmiki
30-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Any bros want to RTF her better do so fast. Heard that her 'big auntie' is visiting her soon...

tepan2001
30-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Hi,

Would appreiate if you could give me Fei Fei contact no.
My SBFnickname is tepan2001 and phone is 9297xxxx.

Thanks,
Sam

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Any bros want to RTF her better do so fast. Heard that her 'big auntie' is visiting her soon...

this one u also know u really the man bro. :D

iluvmiki
30-05-2007, 12:19 PM
this one u also know u really the man bro. :D

Haha, don't like that say me leh. Just happened to catch the hint while having a conversation with her.

freeman19752001
30-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Haha, don't like that say me leh. Just happened to catch the hint while having a conversation with her.

Hmmm..... pondering if should rtf her today bo leh.... counting my vit. M.... hehehee..... :D

freeman19752001
30-05-2007, 12:54 PM
sorri... system lag.... double post....

satyr365
30-05-2007, 01:29 PM

Definitely! I saw her again yesterday and she said not to rub her boobs too hard. They hurt a bit. That's one of the symptoms of the coming monthly curse. She confirmed it when I asked. That means she's at least 2/3 days down, and she leaves on the 9th June. Not much time liow....

Cheers

sianren
30-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Definitely! I saw her again yesterday and she said not to rub her boobs too hard. They hurt a bit. That's one of the symptoms of the coming monthly curse. She confirmed it when I asked. That means she's at least 2/3 days down, and she leaves on the 9th June. Not much time liow....

Cheers

Wow bro, U such a expert huh.....:p

18sign
30-05-2007, 05:11 PM
wah bro, she leaving so soon 9 june. and pm me her contacts b4 she leaves thanks

freeman19752001
30-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Hmmm..... pondering if should rtf her today bo leh.... counting my vit. M.... hehehee.....

Hehehee... this afternoon count-count here, count-count there.... finally think still can afford a RTF b4 FeiFei leave our shores....

Try to call here few times at home ard 1pm++ but no answer.... Hmmm.... maybe with one of the bros, i think.... so i carry on proceed down to GL & call her again ard 230pm but she told me today NOT working.... :(

So i thought maybe auntie visit liaoz so no choice go jalan-jalan ard GL.... Afternoon damn HOT & it soon kills the HORNiness within me.... planning to drive home liao then I rec' message from FeiFei saying.... "不好意思。。。" (Sorry about that....)

So I call her back & tell her itz okie lah... then she told me auntie hvn't visit but she dun feel nice as normally b4 the period come.... BUT she ask if I still wanna meet.... I told her I'm ok if she's okie.... so proceed to fetch her from her place.....

She pop into my car & asking me if her breasts look bigger.... i ask her is it push up bra & she pull her shirt & show me no push-up... itz the period coming so feeling sore.... hahaahaa.... wat a gal....

So proceed to our love nest @ Lor XX, get a room & actions begun.....

This is my 2nd time with FeiFei & for sure chemistry level Upz liao lah...
As the weather was damn warm outside, the aircon room seems like a heaven for both of us...

I strip nake but told her she can relaz 1st as I feel more cooling but she join me instead, stripping to her b'day suit..... hahahaa...

So we both lied naked on the bed & enjoy the cooliness.... but that doesn't stop the fire within us..... in a moment, we were frenching like long lost lovers.... can feel that her frenching lacks tongue action....

After 10 over mins of foreplay, she ask me go wash up 1st as she already shower from home..... so i wash clean-clean & went back to bed for action....

This time round, my stamina were quite good leh..... Did missionary with her till she cum after a good 10mins non-stop bonking..... we hug each other tight, french like no tomorrow & this time manage to tongue fight with her.... heheheee.... FeiFei oso catch my hand so tightly when she cummed.....

After she cum, switch to doggie so that I can cum oso mah..... today her moans really damn seducing leh... real moans.... can see she njoy our sexxion so much..... fuck her in doggie and she follow to suit my pace.... moaning like no tomorrow.... and I suspect she did cum a 2nd time leh......
and finally, i cum & unloaded everything inside her sweet pussy.....

Damn sextisfying fuck today..... Initially thinking no chance liao yet it happen!!!

She oso told me trying to get extension but only will know the result this Friday.... so Bro iluvmilk, do update us ohh..... Thanks... :D

sexy_lion
31-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Brother Iluvmiki,

Thanks for your contacts! I will try Fei Fei ASAP... Heh heh heh!!

iluvmiki
31-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Damn sextisfying fuck today..... Initially thinking no chance liao yet it happen!!!

She oso told me trying to get extension but only will know the result this Friday.... so Bro iluvmilk, do update us ohh..... Thanks... :D

Yep, I definitely will. I oso hope that she can stay on a little longer cos still no chance for me to RTF her. Haha.....

sorosX
31-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks to bro iluvmiki......

Tried Fei Fei a few days ago,

a real SYT with a pair of nice & natural boobs. very friendly attitude & 10/10 gf feelings (specially frenching*)

Frenching while bathing, proceed to bed and SOP licking & frenching.

BBBJ was great!!! (5mins)

Proceed to insert & thrust her, great coordination from her. natural moaning.

Shoot out after 10mins of quick action.

A good gal not to be missed.

Good catch by bro iluvmiki.

Thanks again..

Hcer
01-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Got nbr from iluvemiki bro and immediately smsed her to check if can get her, managed to meet up with her around 4plus in the afternoon. Checked in hotel 81 and waited patiently for her to arrive. When she arrived, I was too shocked and I thought that the wrong girl was knocking on my door as I asked her "Ni shi feifei mah?" She grinned and said "wo shi ah!"

Wah, I in luck liao, she came in liao and laid on the bed and we started to tcss, sibei gfe lor, and i simply love the way she talks and she keeps grinning and giving me the "innocent" look...wah lau, my cock immediately stand as I see her take off her bra and revealed a pair of C cup breasts! And she was wearing baby blue panties...Oh my god, I nearly fainted, cannot take it liao as she went for a bath and I tried to contain my erection. haha....

When she came out, we chatted for awhile more and I couldn't take it any longer and started frenching her, mind you, her tongue action was good and she's a pretty good kisser! Asked her to cap me and immediately I started riding her, during the course of action I cannot stop looking at her. Bros who love SYT you will love her looks! A good fj with lovely GFE feeling! She's going back next Sat so bros out there, this is a gem! Better treat her with love and care! Thanks again to Bro iluvmiki for the nbr!

Looks: 9/10 stunning! Really SYT! I simply love looking at her!
Bj/bbbj: Never try. I was too caught up about making love that I totally forgot about bj!!!!
Damage: $80 + $20(tips), rm
RTF: Confirmed guarantee plus chop!

seablue81
01-06-2007, 02:38 AM
hi bro i am very interested as well~!! pls sent me a pm or email me this hot gem's contact at [email protected] a million thanx~!!

iluvmiki
02-06-2007, 08:11 AM

She did not manage to get the extension so it's confirmed she's going back on 9 June.

If you're thinking of having another tryst with her, you have 7 more days to do it...

lacoruna69
02-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Fei Fei is a special girl. Hope she can return. Thinking of RTF, but due to work commitments, think have to see her fly off liao........So sad.

gameboy3799
02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
She did not manage to get the extension so it's confirmed she's going back on 9 June.

If you're thinking of having another tryst with her, you have 7 more days to do it...

Bro iluvmiki, she told me she will try to get extension, since she didn't get, ask her to go somewhere and come back, maybe can get another 7 or 14 days if lucky, if the Officer see her big Neh Neh, maybe 1 month.....hee hee :D

ben_cooldude
02-06-2007, 04:42 PM
thanks bro iluvmiki, got her contact quite some time back but due work commitment, can only manage to see her yesterday after returning back fm an oversea trip.

she is definitely good looking for my standard, great figure and an excellant gf feeling. basically, whatever other good things about her mentioned by other bros, i second it, so the only thing regrettable is that she may be going back and i cannot really find time to rtf her again :(

great find by bro iluvmiki and definitely, kudos to his unselfish sharing of this gem :D

spyder575
03-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B+/ C (lil bit of tummy/ nice butt)
Frenching: Yes
BJ/BBBJ: Never offer, I also never ask
FJ: 7/10

She's a sweet young thing, so pls be nice. Cheerful, easy going and perhaps a lil inexperienced. Also she said she is not used to "doing" it with strangers... but the GFE is worth it.

freeman19752001
03-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Bro iluvmiki, she told me she will try to get extension, since she didn't get, ask her to go somewhere and come back, maybe can get another 7 or 14 days if lucky, if the Officer see her big Neh Neh, maybe 1 month.....hee hee :D

Ya lor, Bro iluvmilk.... maybe U can advice her go in our neighbour up north, stay a nite, then re-enter SG again..... i think most gals do that.... and get another 14days ~ 1mth stay leh..... Whether we can RTF, depends on U lor..... Hehehee......

iluvmiki
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Ya lor, Bro iluvmilk.... maybe U can advice her go in our neighbour up north, stay a nite, then re-enter SG again..... i think most gals do that.... and get another 14days ~ 1mth stay leh..... Whether we can RTF, depends on U lor..... Hehehee......

I did try to advise her on that but she doesn't seem too keen. Probably she finds that it's too much a hassle and partly she also misses home.

She's thankful that she managed to complete her one month's stay here because of all the wonderful bros out there that really take good care of her and most importantly, being a gentleman. She really have very good impression of the guys in Singapore.

So what we can hope for is that she can return back to our shores soon!

Paladine
04-06-2007, 01:23 AM
A big thanks for bro iluvmiki for sharing the contact. Have been hunting and out of the FL scene for more than a year and tonight is a comeback for me.

However seems like I have caught Feifei at a wrong time. Due to her ulcers, there is no frenching or bbbj ( I am a big fan of these 2):( Major disappointment but not her fault ( she showed me her ulcers) . However what was lacking in action, she made it up with her effort and gfe. Hence below is a short FR :

Name: Feifei
Looks: 7/10 (smooth complexion and cute fringe)
Body 7/10 ( Chubby + C cup boobs)
Frenching: 0/10
Bbbj:0/10
Catbath:7/10 (sucking and licking of nipples + testicles)
FJ: 7/10 ( Relatively tight, comes with moans and pulling of bedsheet)
GFE: 8/10( Bubbly, cheerful and mischievous. Would be 10/10 if frenching and bbbj is included)

Above is my experience and may differ from yours.

iluvmiki
04-06-2007, 03:27 PM
As much as I appreciate our dear bros here recommending friends to Feifei, pls be careful who we give her contacts to.

Not that she is complaining but she was feeling rather down yesterday cos there was this recommended joker who made an appt with her and when they met up, he demanded that she spend a full 2 hours and 2 shots with him for $80!!! When she refused, he gave her a good dressing down and threatened to write nasty things about her and all that bullshit over the internet so that she will have no business at all. Furthermore, that freaking asshole is her fellow countryman from Dongbei. I was fuming mad when I heard this. How can anyone possibly do such things???

So pls, spare a thought for her and not dish out her contacts freely...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-06-2007, 09:25 PM
regarding this may i ask to expose this cheapo.For me i tried twice and both 2 full hrs but i didnt ask for two,spent more time talking to her as a friend.My plea is all is treat her nicely till she goes home.Will miss her when she goes back,thats for sure. :(

freeman19752001
05-06-2007, 12:40 AM
.......... he demanded that she spend a full 2 hours and 2 shots with him for $80!!! ..................Furthermore, that freaking asshole is her fellow countryman from Dongbei...................

So pls, spare a thought for her and not dish out her contacts freely...

Wah.... CHINA man trying to get good bargain for his own country's stock cheaper here in SG??? He muz be crazy..... dun tell me FeiFei gave him 2shots!!!

To the IDIOT who anyhow pass FeiFei's number, U better go give your CHINA man a good screw.... Ask him go back CHINA & screw his own ass.... Dun U understand the basic rule here?? ONLY Threadstarter should pass the contact lah.....

Poor FeiFei.....:(

iluvmiki
05-06-2007, 04:37 PM
regarding this may i ask to expose this cheapo. :(

I would loved to but Feifei doesn't want to make a big deal out of the whole situation since she's leaving soon...

spiceboy
06-06-2007, 01:42 AM
Thanks bro iluvmiki for the contact. Got Feifei on Monday night and ended up at H81 besides her place. But same experience as bro Paladine, she claimed to have ulcers, so no frenching and bbbj.

FR on Fei Fei
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 ( a bit of tummy)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (guess 35 B+/C)
Frenching: nil
Bbbj: nil
FJ: 7.5/10 (tried out a few position and she's quite responsive)
RTF: rather unlikely, anyway, she's leaving soon

aczeta76
06-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Jus had my RTF with Fei Fei juz now after failure to secure Ah Huan and YY

Still as sweet as ever. She is leaving on the 9th but will not be working for last 2 days as she has plans to have fun

Let's hope that she will be back again.

goofy1128
06-06-2007, 06:54 PM
A million thanks to bro Iluvmiki for the the contact. Managed to contact her and have a enjoyable session with her today at the H near her place. The best I had so far. Really a super SYT with a pleasant, friendly and bubly personality.

FR on Fei Fei
Looks: 7/10 (attractive and enduring)
Body: 7/10 (fair and smooth)
Boods: 7/10 (handful and firm)
Frenching: Did try
BBBJ: light kiss and lick
FJ: 8/10 (Very responsive. Tried a few position.)
Damage: 20 (H) + (She left it to me. I jokingly say $5, she say OK. Give her a big tip for the friendly and excellent service and as she is going back soon.)
RTF: Definitely if she comes back.

:) :) Life is short. We should enjoy when we can.

kk30m
06-06-2007, 11:56 PM
after meet up with fei fei, i understand why iluvmiki can forgot to pay her money in the first time. i also nearly forgot to pay her because really comfortable to chat with her. Brother iluvmiki, i 100% support this thread title"greatest discover ever".
today is her last working day, so i rush to date her tonight. she not really in full make up tonight, but look is 8/10 + comfortable feeling, so i give her 9.5/10. body figure not the best i ever encounter, so i gave 7.5/10. altitute wise..... i would like to say, she really act very professional, i must say, 10/10 is not too much to describe her altitude. girl friend feeling i would like to say, 9.5/10, you can just imagin, i nearly like bro iluvmiki (bro, no offence, just a compliment for fei fei) forgot to pay her in the end of session because too comfortable chating with her. she really not rush during the session. some light french, willing to enlighten your request. this is first time i felt that the money is well spent. bro iluvmiki, thanks for you lubang again.

iluvmiki
07-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Ok, the time has come for her to close shop liao. All good things must come to an end...

Feifei will be taking a break these 2 days before she goes back. Like when we go for overseas NS training, there will always be the long-awaited R&R after the tiring field exercises. She hopes to see more of Singapore before she leaves and I had volunteered to be her personal tour guide.

She is extremely thankful to all the wonderful bros here whom had gone through great lengths to show their care and concern for her.

Hopefully, I can also take this opportunity to convince her to return back here probably in July or August so wish me luck bros!

vic88
09-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Just received a farewell sms from FeiFei, hope to see her again.

bigblackycat
09-06-2007, 12:27 PM

Me too. So sweet of her, hope she will be back.......

shanghaifun
09-06-2007, 01:23 PM

me too...was sleeping ..when i wake up...her phone is off...damn... but i do know she leaving today...

anyway, she mention she will be back maybe in aug or sept..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Me too. So sweet of her, hope she will be back.......

got it as well.awaiting her return soon. :)

iluvmiki
09-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Just sent her off this morning and she was still as bubbly as ever, like a little girl who couldn't hide her excitement of going back to see her family after a long vacation. She will probably be coming back in August and I will definitely keep you guys posted.

Haizzz....starting to miss her liao.

freeman19752001
09-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Just sent her off this morning and she was still as bubbly as ever, like a little girl who couldn't hide her excitement of going back to see her family after a long vacation. She will probably be coming back in August and I will definitely keep you guys posted.

Haizzz....starting to miss her liao.

So i guess correctly... Bro iluvmilk is the one who sent her off.... heheheee...

Yesterday she call me to bid farewell, yes.... CALL... not sms leh.... & I was like my GF leaving me like tat liaoz... she promise to call me if she's back in sg again... hope wat Bro iluvmilk say, she'll be back august lor.....

Thanks again for Bro iluvmilk for this GREATEST DISCOVERY EVER..... ;)

ash_lim
09-06-2007, 04:39 PM
yup, she is really a cute, innocent young gal...hope she be back soon.:)

Bomb
09-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Arg...i not yet try and she left

onlyhuman
23-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Arg...i not yet try and she left

:eek: mi too...

Milkbag
15-12-2020, 03:37 AM
Hello bro, care to share you contact?

PIMPboygeylang
15-12-2020, 08:46 AM
Dont be a retarded milkbag. Look at the date. It is 2007. Today is 2020. 13 years u want contact. Maybe the girl give birth to 3 or 4 kids already. Dumb

shucker92
15-12-2020, 11:58 AM
ccb fuck you stupid fuck. horny enough alr now still need to be angry.

projectz
15-12-2020, 12:45 PM
Stupid Dumbo brain put where! The girl already bloated pussy dry tits sagging no more water after 10+ years.. you still want????

siambibi
15-12-2020, 09:16 PM
Share with me her daughter contact? Maybe soon 18 year olds.. or just pass. :D

gundamexia
18-12-2020, 02:24 PM
care to care bro?

warbird
19-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Good evening,

This thread caught my attention because there is "Super SYT" in the title and because it was started in 2007, the year I began to spend a little bit more time in SG.

There were quite a few pretty PRC girls then, aged 18-21 yo, who were streetwalkers in GL. One shot usually $80-100. I feel nostalgic about the good old days. My first visit to a PRC FL, 21 yo Xiao Mei, was on 1 Oct 2007. I wrote a detailed FR about her.

Unfortunately, those prettier girls mostly left GL by mid 2009, replaced by older and uglier women. Just prior to that, legal PRC women had been arriving in GL, all of them over 21 though. In the following 5 years, there were a few legal ones who were lookers and who provided good service.

By early to mid 2009, I had discovered such KTVs as TAM, LV and Dynasty. But the prettier girls n SYTs at these joints were much more expensive. The most desirable ones usually won't do FJ n I had to BY them. Unfortunately, the quality of these girls, including singers, have also been declining in the last 4-5 years.

Could COVID mark the end of an era of pretty PRC girls/SYTs in SG? Will the very few cute 18-19 yo PRC girls remaining here be the last of the Mohicans?

Good night!

Bro WB

skillcapped
20-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Good evening,

This thread caught my attention because there is "Super SYT" in the title and because it was started in 2007, the year I began to spend a little bit more time in SG.

There were quite a few pretty PRC girls then, aged 18-21 yo, who were streetwalkers in GL. One shot usually $80-100. I feel nostalgic about the good old days. My first visit to a PRC FL, 21 yo Xiao Mei, was on 1 Oct 2007. I wrote a detailed FR about her.

Unfortunately, those prettier girls mostly left GL by mid 2009, replaced by older and uglier women. Just prior to that, legal PRC women had been arriving in GL, all of them over 21 though. In the following 5 years, there were a few legal ones who were lookers and who provided good service.

By early to mid 2009, I had discovered such KTVs as TAM, LV and Dynasty. But the prettier girls n SYTs at these joints were much more expensive. The most desirable ones usually won't do FJ n I had to BY them. Unfortunately, the quality of these girls, including singers, have also been declining in the last 4-5 years.

Could COVID mark the end of an era of pretty PRC girls/SYTs in SG? Will the very few cute 18-19 yo PRC girls remaining here be the last of the Mohicans?

Good night!

Bro WB

I am a connoisseur for SYT PRC, unfortunately you won't be able to find any of them here in Singapore. There is plenty of them moonlighting in 1st tier cities such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou.
Have been to Shanghai and Shenzhen couple of times previously.
Quality of those SYT are really good, pics and videos provided were accurate.
Most are still studying in high schools/universities. Price is steep though.
Planning to head back to either SZ or SH once travel restrictions are lifted.

warbird
20-12-2020, 04:15 PM
I am a connoisseur for SYT PRC, unfortunately you won't be able to find any of them here in Singapore. There is plenty of them moonlighting in 1st tier cities such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou.
Have been to Shanghai and Shenzhen couple of times previously.
Quality of those SYT are really good, pics and videos provided were accurate.
Most are still studying in high schools/universities. Price is steep though.
Planning to head back to either SZ or SH once travel restrictions are lifted.

Bro,

You're right! I have been to SHA, SZ n BJ too. I only like SYTs, aged 18-20, who are 100% natural and I prefer those who are NOT FLs.

I have used the service of many OKTs for 外围 girls. But now over 95% of them are plastic. I also know agents in China who will try to get SYTs to come to SG for BY. But I need trusted friends to meet these girls first. Even video chatting is not entirely reliable.

I was serious when I wrote that the few remaining, very desirable PRC SYTs in SG are the last of the Mohicans.

BTW, I have posted this before in my thread. In the last 6-7 yrs, I have only SEEN three very cute 18 yo SYTs of my type in SG. I approached them immediately! I literally dashed after one of them. After an interval of 2-8 weeks, they all became my LPs. Two of them are still with me in SG.

Many bros, including Don Juan, have claimed they have many "Super SYTs." I have made an offer for anyone to bring just one and I'll pay for dinner, drinks, and all expenses. Must be 18 yo n 100% natural. Light makeup and not more than 7cm heels. No need to intro to me.

I'll bring TY, who was a part-time actress n model in China, for comparison. I just want to know what I have been missing in life. Unfortunately, TY is now 20. But still quite cute.

Cheers!

Bro WB

JouleEnergy
22-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Very nice share bro WB :)

blursotong58
25-12-2020, 12:03 PM

Hi ,am I qualified for contact ? thanks

BoiBoi21
25-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Hi ,am I qualified for contact ? thanks

You are rlly a blur sotong hahaha

Recca77
27-12-2020, 02:59 PM
Hi bro can share details pls

Xalibaba88
01-01-2021, 07:02 AM
Another one. Hello friend the post was 2007 lah!

Lanister
01-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Hahaha....so funny this thread.

Happy blur 2021 !!! Huat Ahhhhh!!!

kakasean
01-01-2021, 06:29 PM
lol... 21 year old fei fei now is 35 year old milf liao.... if singaporean can buy single HDB liao...

mushroomboy555
14-01-2021, 01:34 AM
Bro can share contact???

samdiy
17-01-2021, 02:17 AM
saw wrong yr

tritonyeah666
23-01-2021, 03:46 PM
haha 2007 thread

99Jason99
28-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Wa Maoz 07 thread still have folks asking contactzs?:eek:

bouncyball99
01-02-2021, 01:31 AM
Bro can share contact ?

yuanswang
04-02-2021, 11:29 AM
Goat brains. Just saw post and asking for share contact.. No need to see and think any thing. Why diging post from 2007?

takeuchi
05-02-2021, 06:16 PM
Hi bro, can share ctc and location?

kananasai
08-02-2021, 11:53 PM
Bro, able to share ctcs? I'll share mine? Cheers!

Hawkofecho69696
17-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Great post bro, thanks for sharing

newbie22
20-02-2021, 07:30 AM
Guys... this thread started in 2007. That 21yo feifei is 35yo now.

suaray
04-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Guys... this thread started in 2007. That 21yo feifei is 35yo now.

hahahahahha

Sarap
05-03-2021, 04:46 PM
Bro can share contact ? Thankz