PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the following

Skirtss
24-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Challenge accepted and looking for the following in a male companion/sugar dad whatever you call it :p

Male
Warm hands
Will feed me
Will mentor me
And give me an allowance of 2k and above for meeting once a week and having my company

Smart, worldly, deep thoughts
Knows pop culture, doesnt matter which time/era
Willing to discuss ideas and opinions
Loves soothing music

Do you think he exists?
Pls drop an intro
(Im 160, 45kg, chinese female pass mid 20s)

bradplay2018
24-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Challenge accepted and looking for the following:

Male
Warm hands
Will feed me
Will mentor me
And give me an allowance

Willing to discuss ideas amd opinions
Loves smoothing music

Do you think he exists?

I was trying to understand what you writing, in a crude way is SB looking for SD.

Will be good if you can explain more how much you looking for an average and what is the timing you can accomodate to and a bit description of yourself.. height weight figure age and location whether if u can host or SD have to host.

XiaoYaoZi
24-08-2018, 12:55 AM
Wait...you're back? ;)

bradplay2018
24-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Wait...you're back? ;)

who is back haha

nitetcrawler
24-08-2018, 06:02 AM
Back in 2016 (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=14939621&highlight=#post14939621) was looking.

Can use as a gauge

I was trying to understand what you writing, in a crude way is SB looking for SD.

Will be good if you can explain more how much you looking for an average and what is the timing you can accomodate to and a bit description of yourself.. height weight figure age and location whether if u can host or SD have to host.

JuzOldGuy
24-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Challenge accepted and looking for the following:

Male
Warm hands
Will feed me
Will mentor me
And give me an allowance

Willing to discuss ideas amd opinions
Loves smoothing music

Do you think he exists?

on behalf of the shy ones... and CW

got pic to show??? :D

Optimus_Prime
24-08-2018, 10:55 AM
Back in 2016 (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=14939621&highlight=#post14939621) was looking.

Can use as a gauge

Good csi :D

purepulp
24-08-2018, 06:03 PM
To be honest, this is more creative than the standard template. At the same time, it will automatically shortlist those that are on the same wavelength.

Not bad...

a2014
24-08-2018, 09:01 PM
This is true. The more you put the more unncessary comment. At least now only interested party has a choice to negotiate seperately. @TS will also have a wider choice of services that she can offer other than those listed in the standard template.

The service she will offer will customize to what the prospective SD desire, then the $ value will varies as well. Anyway we can alway reference to her 2016 post as a guideline.

This is only my opinion, something different.

zinedine zidane
25-08-2018, 03:56 AM
Her height increase by 0.02cm, weight increase by 3kg. But price drop half, worth a shot. All the best!

XiaoYaoZi
25-08-2018, 03:58 AM
Hi Skirtsss. We met before, had an OK date, but guess just didn't work out then. Feel free to PM me your wechat again, let's set something up. ;)

joshblue
25-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Sent you a PM

Skirtss
25-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Bro, we met before? Really?
How come you remember this and i don’t?
And I remember people i met...did you change your nick?

Hi Skirtsss. We met before, had an OK date, but guess just didn't work out then. Feel free to PM me your wechat again, let's set something up. ;)

Cuntworth
25-08-2018, 11:27 AM

Clone acct spootted :eek::cool:

Cuntworth
25-08-2018, 11:27 AM
on behalf of the shy ones... and CW

got pic to show??? :D

Time for me to retired Liao :D

FreebiezWanker
25-08-2018, 03:10 PM

Lucky u din go forward. U din fall for his 10k unachievable goals bullshit.

XiaoYaoZi
25-08-2018, 06:03 PM

Maybe I remember wrongly, but for sure we spoke before (PM).

Did we have a drink at Orchard before? I picked you up after your Christmas gathering? Nails? Anything here rings a bell?

If no, then I remembered wrongly lor. Getting old and senile. :D

XiaoYaoZi
25-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Time for me to retired Liao :D

You say say only lah :D

Sorbxe
26-08-2018, 12:02 AM
Her height increase by 0.02cm, weight increase by 3kg. But price drop half, worth a shot. All the best!

Did she quite u a price?

Met this cute GND (yeah different nick) and I must say, very down to earth gal. Well proportioned body but a bit conservative in her dressing

For the record, not on SD basis, if based on what she told me about her history, think it’s a reasonable price and good value.

Good luck gal!

XYZ, pls stay away as she is smarter than u think!

XiaoYaoZi
26-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Did she quite u a price?

Met this cute GND (yeah different nick) and I must say, very down to earth gal. Well proportioned body but a bit conservative in her dressing

For the record, not on SD basis, if based on what she told me about her history, think it’s a reasonable price and good value.

Good luck gal!

XYZ, pls stay away as she is smarter than u think!

If she's very smart, then she might actually like my game proposals. There is nothing wrong with those proposals-yes, challenging, but the rewards are great as well. That's why they are challenges.

I have sugar-ed ladies on pure companionship/sex terms as well.

At the end of the day, this forum is about willing buyer and seller. No need to kick up a fuss about things you do not comprehend. It's weekend, if you have nothing better to do...bonk away. :D

Happy weekend to you, Sorbxe. Peace out, good weekend to all. Cheers.