PDA

View Full Version : CBD quickies

clutters
22-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Hi Everyone, wonder if there's any SPA/HCs/one-person shops around the CBD area that you'd recommend for a legit commando-styled romp? Not looking for those overpriced shops with ladies who over-promise but under-deliver.

I know of a place or two that I've been frequenting on and off, but would like to diversify a little to switch up the experience. Willing to trade in PM, thanks!

muthusammy86
22-08-2018, 09:14 PM
I would also like to know. Care to exchange

spiderguy
23-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Hi Everyone, wonder if there's any SPA/HCs/one-person shops around the CBD area that you'd recommend for a legit commando-styled romp? Not looking for those overpriced shops with ladies who over-promise but under-deliver.

I know of a place or two that I've been frequenting on and off, but would like to diversify a little to switch up the experience. Willing to trade in PM, thanks!

Try cbd ol during their lunch time

clutters
23-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Try cbd ol during their lunch time

sure if you're wiling to provide a contact i'm more than happy to.

ShittyAss
24-08-2018, 06:53 AM

Either cbd so big... which area to be exact?

spiderguy
24-08-2018, 06:59 AM
sure if you're wiling to provide a contact i'm more than happy to.
Walk up to them and day hi as a start

clutters
25-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Either cbd so big... which area to be exact?

Raffles Place / Tanjong Pagar

tabamo
28-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Walk to Boat Quay area, there got

soccerlover
15-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Walk to Boat Quay area, there got

A return visit to this joint around Boat Quay, receptionist recommended me to try Abby, a new masseuse on board. Without any hesitation, I took up the offer as this joint has never failed me. In come a young pretty slim, cute and loving lady. She has good body figure with long silky hair. Besides being pretty, her massage skill is superb too. She is trained, with skills to reduce the tightness around my shoulder and neck areas. All these were relieved by her skillful hand. During the session we chatted and got to know she is only 23 years old from China. My body was so light and relieved after the session. She is another masseuse lady really worth coming back.

macansx
15-11-2018, 05:42 PM
I’ll be willing to exchange . But in town not CBD

Perry678
15-11-2018, 05:57 PM
I tried one - Xiao Ju; in central area. MILFish looking but good massage and never eat time. Standard prices.

Funboy3
15-11-2018, 06:06 PM
My fave ml is at Boat Quay area. Been her regular since she first arrived in singapore and started at cbd hotel spa. Facilities and ambience very conducive. Sexy full bodied figure, pretty face, slow tease type of massage. Very friendly, high gfe and great service. Polular masseuse.

Hariharan
15-11-2018, 06:14 PM
My fave ml is at Boat Quay area. Been her regular since she first arrived in singapore and started at cbd hotel spa. Facilities and ambience very conducive. Sexy full bodied figure, pretty face, slow tease type of massage. Very friendly, high gfe and great service. Polular masseuse.

Hi bro, can share location?

Funboy3
15-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Hi bro, can share location?

Just PM you the contact. You got any good contacts to share? Pm me. Thanks!

tribiyoni89
15-11-2018, 09:36 PM

Brother can share contact?

Ipad0889
15-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Pls share !!!! Thanks

hardrod69
15-11-2018, 11:12 PM

Bro, can share contact? Thanks.

tabamo
16-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Telok Ayer have

marik
16-11-2018, 12:51 AM
hi bro, can share ctc? thanks

max1
16-11-2018, 07:10 AM
Bro able to share her contact pls thanks

mixmaster
16-11-2018, 07:41 AM
A return visit to this joint around Boat Quay, receptionist recommended me to try Abby, a new masseuse on board. Without any hesitation, I took up the offer as this joint has never failed me. In come a young pretty slim, cute and loving lady. She has good body figure with long silky hair. Besides being pretty, her massage skill is superb too. She is trained, with skills to reduce the tightness around my shoulder and neck areas. All these were relieved by her skillful hand. During the session we chatted and got to know she is only 23 years old from China. My body was so light and relieved after the session. She is another masseuse lady really worth coming back.
Hello Bro, can share?

alkeano
16-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Just PM you the contact. You got any good contacts to share? Pm me. Thanks!

Bro, can share? Willing to trade.

Funboy3
16-11-2018, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=alkeano;18038239]
PM you the contact already.

SupremeD
16-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Telok Ayer have

Is it beside the 7-11? If not, can pm me to enlighten me. :D

SupremeD
16-11-2018, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=alkeano;18038239]
PM you the contact already.

Bro can pm me as well. :D

zebrazeus
16-11-2018, 01:57 PM
I tried one - Xiao Ju; in central area. MILFish looking but good massage and never eat time. Standard prices.

Can share bro? Thanks a lot.

Flover44
16-11-2018, 06:37 PM

Bro, mind to share contact? Thanks.

SonnieQiong
16-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Bro, can share?

partyboyz040404
16-11-2018, 07:25 PM

Hi bro can share contact?

leonleonli
16-11-2018, 08:09 PM

Agreed.. there are many good choices. Abby good. Apple pretty too. Also, Mandy, like celebrity

whoizzit2
16-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Agreed.. there are many good choices. Abby good. Apple pretty too. Also, Mandy, like celebrity

This at that 'gd' plc we all know at BQ right 😊

Funboy3
16-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Hello Bro, can share?

Can share?

dion
16-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Bro, work in cbd, pls trade contact. Kamxia!

Dennis2u
17-11-2018, 04:53 PM

Hi bro, can share?

Funboy3
17-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Hi bro, can share?

Can share please?

hankyman
18-11-2018, 02:17 PM

Hey bro can share ctc?

y0shiaki
18-11-2018, 02:20 PM
can share please?

liuwei
18-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Bro mind share contact? Thanks!

GilbertHx
19-11-2018, 05:45 PM

Hello bro, willing to exchange Boat Quay spa with you. Able to share? Thanks!!!

Darknite
19-11-2018, 06:09 PM
My best is at TP, $128 for spa entrance and FJ. Good massage followed by a hot water bbbj. And super riding skill. But been 1 year since I went. Should still be decent
They don't advertise in this forum. To trade.

cosyman
19-11-2018, 07:21 PM
My best is at TP, $128 for spa entrance and FJ. Good massage followed by a hot water bbbj. And super riding skill. But been 1 year since I went. Should still be decent
They don't advertise in this forum. To trade.

Bro pls share, will trade my playground in TP too

Tripitakatw
19-11-2018, 08:55 PM

Bro can share details? I think it might be the same location that I went too. Haven’t tried Abby yet.

christan7890
20-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Darknite.. not sure if im eligible to know your contact.. i do have some contact but pricing is 150 to 160 all in haha.

Ilovelatina
20-11-2018, 05:41 PM

Bro can share contact? Thanks!

kryptonite1892
20-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Hi bro,

Can share contact? I'm usually around the area looking for new hunts. Thanks

alfredgan
20-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Tried one Yan Ni, Bugis area. young MILFish (early 30s); slim and smooth skin. Standard prices.

TomYumm
20-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Tried one. bugis-bugis street area. put oil on your butt hole and rub before asking you to turn over. market rate 50+50. Only sharing with people with minimum power, dont wanna spoil this playground.

wild_ren
20-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Had some time before meeting friends at BQ to drink
Went up to one of the spa in Boat Quay.

Had a Viet lady.late 20s
Body quite solid and she get wet easily.
Skill quite good and she know when to GQ.

Been awhile since I post anything here though
Probably will find her again

BGNeo
21-11-2018, 09:22 AM

Hi Bro,

Can share contact for this ml?

Thanks

babyonboard
29-11-2018, 03:22 PM
Can share the BQ joint name? Thanks

tommy_cool83
29-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Can share the boat quay place, thanks!

Callofduty
09-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Bro,pls share the contact, kam xia

labarinto
09-12-2018, 05:50 PM

Bro pls share contact and damage thanks

winterrain
14-12-2018, 04:36 AM
Bro can share?

Throwjoe
14-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Bro can share details?

blackie19
08-01-2019, 10:13 AM

Tried Tiffany in the same joint last week. Thoroughly enjoyed the session. So is this Mandy any good?

dadadi
08-01-2019, 12:38 PM
Tried Tiffany in the same joint last week. Thoroughly enjoyed the session. So is this Mandy any good?

Bro can share ?

heyheyhey
15-01-2019, 01:42 AM
Bro can share?

Can share?

kombust
15-01-2019, 09:22 AM

Is the joint still around? Don't see the forum ads anymore

Gluconate
15-01-2019, 09:41 AM

Would love the contact please thank you!

Horsey
22-01-2019, 10:25 AM
A return visit to this joint around Boat Quay, receptionist recommended me to try Abby, a new masseuse on board. .

Bro, can PM location? Much appreciated!

Perry678
22-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Went to try Xiao Ju last evening. Place is crowded due to the CNY festivities but luckily, I managed to get an appointment. First look, very MILFish with quite thick make up - dark eye shadow, eye lashes, etc. She wore a tight fitting blue short one piece actuating her curves in the right places. Boobs were protuding nicely (not big but round and perky). Took a quick shower and laid down letting her do her magic. She had stripped down to just her black bra and black g strings. Massage is acceptable but the best part is the happy ending - damn shiok and slutty. Ended up extending another hour to savour her completely. :D

honeyhorny
22-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Bro, can PM location? Much appreciated!

Its GW at Lorong Telok/ Boat Quay area la... go walk around and u can find liao

mangosteen
26-01-2019, 10:31 AM

Bro. Pls share contact. Thanks

starchman
26-01-2019, 11:21 AM

I would appreciate the contact. Thanks.

bubblewrap
29-01-2019, 10:26 PM

Hi bro I work in e area and would love to try. Can share pls?

KiLLeRbOi9
01-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Hi bro can share contact and location? Thanks!

decepticon73
02-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Went to try Xiao Ju last evening. Place is crowded due to the CNY festivities but luckily, I managed to get an appointment. First look, very MILFish with quite thick make up - dark eye shadow, eye lashes, etc. She wore a tight fitting blue short one piece actuating her curves in the right places. Boobs were protuding nicely (not big but round and perky). Took a quick shower and laid down letting her do her magic. She had stripped down to just her black bra and black g strings. Massage is acceptable but the best part is the happy ending - damn shiok and slutty. Ended up extending another hour to savour her completely. :D

Use to hv shanghai girl quite pretty gone back... also apple gone ... haven’t been there for long time....any new milf pretty ones???

Bourne1962
02-02-2019, 09:33 AM
can share contact bro? I have a contact at Upper Serangoon which I am willing to share

Bourne1962
02-02-2019, 09:40 AM
can share contact bro? I have a contact at Upper Serangoon which I am willing to share

Intheair
03-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Hi bro pls share thanks

JTANWL
03-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Please share

miseri
04-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Hi any kind bros can share contact? working in cbd area as well

qwertyzxc12345
04-02-2019, 02:45 AM
hi can recommend me any ladies at GW?

LittleGiant
07-02-2019, 08:26 PM
can anyone pm m address? will up

Tinawang
10-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Contacted Xiao Ju (from bro Perry) last evening after a sumptuous meal with my friends and she was available; so set up a time quickly. Reached her place and she met me in a tight short dress; revealing her curvy body. She passed me a clean towel and I took a quick shower while she changed to fresh clean sheets. Laid down and let her stuff. Massage is quite strong and can see that she is an experienced masseur; rubbing my body in proper massage sequence. Very professional. Then turned over and she was already topless. She moved forward, started to lick my nipples; then sat across me showing her titties, then .... awesome experience. Paid her a small tip and she passed me two oranges for good luck before saying goodbye. :D

coup23
10-02-2019, 06:32 PM

Please share contact bro

afat
11-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Hi there mind sharing the contact.. Thanks alot

Askaetan
11-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Contacted Xiao Ju (from bro Perry) last evening after a sumptuous meal with my friends and she was available; so set up a time quickly.
Hello, can share contact pls? Thank you

Ahboy09
11-02-2019, 04:09 PM

Hi bro can share contact?

Slaver29125
14-02-2019, 03:01 AM
Can share contact for Abby? Many Thanks.
Slaver29125

Jasperdo
14-02-2019, 03:07 AM
Hi can pm contact please

honeyhorny
22-02-2019, 02:45 PM
This thread seems to be dead liao. Any other joints to recommend in the area other than GW?

xDylan
25-02-2019, 07:01 PM
Can any bro pm Xiao Ju ctc? Thanks!

pussylicious12345
26-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Can share where’s the joint at Boat Quay? Will up for good sharing.

Dudeabides
26-02-2019, 03:21 PM
bro can share contact? thanks!

apollo75
26-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Don't think Abby and Xiao ju is still around

xDylan
26-02-2019, 06:43 PM
any bro got good lobang to share around CBD area?

onelasttime2207
27-02-2019, 01:19 AM
Bro please share

heysexylady619
27-02-2019, 10:56 AM
There's a MP very near to Pickering Street. I always go as my office is nearby. It's a small MP but got a cosy feeling. Massage was by a MILF but she knew what she was doing. Ended up with a HJ and paid only $20. Total damage is $50 including $30 entrance for 30 mins.

Hi can share location? Thanks in advance

r.fowler
28-02-2019, 11:22 AM
i always frequent the one near maxwell market... not tanjong pagar per se..

standard menu... not full menu of course

wondersex
02-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Went a 2digit spa at BQ area, found hint once enter room.
Full course available, normal entrance fee but dessert is a bit steep though, mid 20 syt coco if not wrong, 7 face, peaky B and tight body, gfe 10 and msg 8. Only con is no individual bathroom.

beastimus
03-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Anyone tried Eva of GW ? Quite milfy but so far only tried Abby and Lucky.

Dddnoob
03-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Had some time before meeting friends at BQ to drink
Went up to one of the spa in Boat Quay.

Had a Viet lady.late 20s
Body quite solid and she get wet easily.
Skill quite good and she know when to GQ.

Been awhile since I post anything here though
Probably will find her again

Bro issit M**n spa?

Dddnoob
03-03-2019, 09:01 PM

I try eva n lucky would prefer seasonal eva, more gfe

dudenextdoor01
03-03-2019, 09:03 PM

I tried Eva twice. Her service is still as good as first.
Great attitude and GFE feel is gao gao imho.

Lucky is good too imho

beastimus
03-03-2019, 09:11 PM
I try eva n lucky would prefer seasonal eva, more gfe

Wah make me gian... But figure gd? Boobs natural hor..

decepticon73
04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
I tried Eva twice. Her service is still as good as first.
Great attitude and GFE feel is gao gao imho.

Lucky is good too imho

Eva inverted nipple 👍🏼

psycho
04-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Hows eva compared to lucky and yoyo. I've tried lucky and yoyo. Yoyo is all out to please. But lucky omg she's so gorgeous

Slaver29125
05-03-2019, 02:06 AM
Between Lucky Yoyo Eva, I think looks wise Lucky SYT type but she gone.
Yoyo looks interesting but not the best figure out there - can CiM.
Havn't try Eva, but seem to me, Eva like MILF type.

OweMeMoney
05-03-2019, 04:37 AM
Can share loc?
Will up in return

beastimus
05-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Wah I kenna zap until power from 7 become 0...after I posted abt gw.

AlienPrince
05-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Contacted Xiao Ju (from bro Perry) last evening after a sumptuous meal with my friends and she was available; so set up a time quickly. Reached her place and she met me in a tight short dress; revealing her curvy body. She passed me a clean towel and I took a quick shower while she changed to fresh clean sheets. Laid down and let her stuff. Massage is quite strong and can see that she is an experienced masseur; rubbing my body in proper massage sequence. Very professional. Then turned over and she was already topless. She moved forward, started to lick my nipples; then sat across me showing her titties, then .... awesome experience. Paid her a small tip and she passed me two oranges for good luck before saying goodbye. :D

Bro, can pm to share contact?

Keima
05-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Wah I kenna zap until power from 7 become 0...after I posted abt gw.

Seems to be quite a few ppl out to sabo this joint. You look at the HC thread n someone just said he got lousy service n high damage - been there six times and never thought they were bad.

I up u back 8.

lwpschamp
06-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Top 2 for me has left. Lucky and Cici.

Now GG and Eva and Yoyo vying for GW’s next top bonk.

Bros who have good, high quality contacts to exchange can Pm me for more as I have visited majority of the spas lining both sides of that street.

whoizzit2
06-03-2019, 11:37 AM

Bros who have good, high quality contacts to exchange can Pm me for more as I have visited majority of the spas lining both sides of that street.

Lucky and her sister will come back i heard but dunno when ar. Yuki was quite ok too that time.

Starx88
07-03-2019, 09:24 AM
How about Lisa? Anyone test drive her since fav Lucky is gone...

psycho
07-03-2019, 10:39 AM

Tried yoyo. Very accommodating. Boobs are on the firm and sag shape type. Lucky on the other hand her boobs wow. Her body shape is my type too. Not too skinny with slight tummy fat and shapely. Cant wait for her to be back.

As for other girls, no vit M to try yet. Wanted to try eva last week after drinking but heng big head controlled small head

soccerfreak
07-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Just went to try Tina after lunch today and she was available; Real sexy looking MILF; sexily dressed in a tight short dress matching make up, complete with long eye lashes; stockings and high heels. Very nice and smooth body with ample boobs - not big but good looking B+, firm, natural with small pinkish nipples. Massage is the strong and hard type, followed by a very happy ending; allowing me licking all over her boobies and nipples. I think she likes her nipples to be licked - they went hard within a short while using my tongue and she had half closed her eyes and biting her lips. Very exciting and awesome session. :D

Bro can share contact?

mcleansunshine
07-03-2019, 10:27 PM
care to share contact bro?

elmo1234
08-03-2019, 12:17 AM
bro can share contact pls? thanks!

fmylife
08-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Went back to this SYT Fay as she msg me she came back. Figure not bad just not for boobs lovers. Seems like she now got promo which I took. Did a JG with 2 times and 4G autoroam man. Was so shiok after that 1h. Went back to work refreshed.

bogusblah
08-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Hi bro, pls share contact, looks good!

xatral
10-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Went a 2digit spa at BQ area, found hint once enter room.
Full course available, normal entrance fee but dessert is a bit steep though, mid 20 syt coco if not wrong, 7 face, peaky B and tight body, gfe 10 and msg 8. Only con is no individual bathroom.

I tried Coco before. Found her and her 2 digit spa from Wechat.

She looks very different from her photo and I didn't find her appealing. Nothing much to shout about for me. Haven't gone back since.

xatral
10-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Bro issit M**n spa?

I think he's referring to Ivy from M**n. She is really pretty.

megamancxz
10-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Care to share please.

beastimus
11-03-2019, 12:24 PM
''爽''

It was a hot day. There I was in the room at the back end, sitting on this small wooden stool. The door opened. E walked in and smiled. She's seen me around but this was her first time attending to me. The sultry look coupled with her bun-up hair made me imagine she is a SQ stewardess. I once fell in love with a SQ stewardess. She didn't love me back.

The massage was decently done but with time things turned indecent. "今天要做什么呢?", she asked.

We were on our feet, naked and I was hugging her longingly from behind. Warmth. Inverted pink nipples. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I suckled on them with great hunger wondering if I sucked hard enough her nipple would appear. It didn't.

She asked me to lie down on my front and I obeyed. That sensual mouth followed the contours of my body, licking me gently. My aged penis was in her mouth and then her vagina. E was lying on me embraced in lustful union, grinding her clitoris against me. Up close, I admired her face, her small breasts and that perfume she wore that day. But I felt like a dead fish.

I pushed my way up semi aggressively, wrestling her with kisses as she laid down onto the massage bed. I was inside her vagina, again. In control and alive. ''Piak Piak'' sounds reverberated in the narrow walkway outside the room, I imagined. I even imagined the AV bursting into the room armed with small guns, only to stand around and watch. I looked at the cheap clock on the wall, imagining the minute hand turning anti clockwise. Amidst the sounds of our bodies against each other, E tried to speak but I struggled to understand - it was a delightful mix of words and moans.

I came, throbbing with intense pleasure. We broke away from each other as our heartbeats slowly faded back to normalcy. An awkward silence. I took one last look at the naked E as she wore back her clothes. ''爽吗?'', she asked me.

Dddnoob
11-03-2019, 02:36 PM
I tried Coco before. Found her and her 2 digit spa from Wechat.

She looks very different from her photo and I didn't find her appealing. Nothing much to shout about for me. Haven't gone back since.

Charge gq also super expensive ask for 100 bm ... no for me

Dddnoob
11-03-2019, 10:36 PM
As eva not free went for lisa few nights ago after drinks n dinner with kaki , as tipsy liao so just lay down n enjoy the piano massage after 10 mins beh tahan liao horny jo so self flip n stood up n crench kiss her , in process jeep
On squezing her big neh neh n suck it . She started to moan n strip her n finger her gao gao damn wet sia till orgasm nearly wan to raw her as she keep on grinding my didi with her mei mei. Stop her n ask for umbrella n umbrella on n duck her like no tomorrow n she rely moan like mad n guarantee whole shop
Can hear .... damn shiok after 20 mins pull out n ask for cfm suprisingly she ok with it n i unloaded it over her preety face shiok! Ask for anal nxt round of visit n she said can consider , left with sextifies n way out eva saw me n ask me wht u didnt fuck me as hard as u fuc her i said kambing soon n she said ill be waiting

''爽''

It was a hot day. There I was in the room at the back end, sitting on this small wooden stool. The door opened. E walked in and smiled. She's seen me around but this was her first time attending to me. The sultry look coupled with her bun-up hair made me imagine she is a SQ stewardess. I once fell in love with a SQ stewardess. She didn't love me back.

The massage was decently done but with time things turned indecent. "今天要做什么呢?", she asked.

We were on our feet, naked and I was hugging her longingly from behind. Warmth. Inverted pink nipples. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I suckled on them with great hunger wondering if I sucked hard enough her nipple would appear. It didn't.

She asked me to lie down on my front and I obeyed. That sensual mouth followed the contours of my body, licking me gently. My aged penis was in her mouth and then her vagina. E was lying on me embraced in lustful union, grinding her clitoris against me. Up close, I admired her face, her small breasts and that perfume she wore that day. But I felt like a dead fish.

I pushed my way up semi aggressively, wrestling her with kisses as she laid down onto the massage bed. I was inside her vagina, again. In control and alive. ''Piak Piak'' sounds reverberated in the narrow walkway outside the room, I imagined. I even imagined the AV bursting into the room armed with small guns, only to stand around and watch. I looked at the cheap clock on the wall, imagining the minute hand turning anti clockwise. Amidst the sounds of our bodies against each other, E tried to speak but I struggled to understand - it was a delightful mix of words and moans.

I came, throbbing with intense pleasure. We broke away from each other as our heartbeats slowly faded back to normalcy. An awkward silence. I took one last look at the naked E as she wore back her clothes. ''爽吗?'', she asked me.

sipeklong
12-03-2019, 12:54 AM
Wow. Lisa, eva. All same shop huh?
Sound sexciting. Share please. Thanks.

Nick246
12-03-2019, 01:33 AM
Went back to this SYT Fay as she msg me she came back. Figure not bad just not for boobs lovers. Seems like she now got promo which I took. Did a JG with 2 times and 4G autoroam man. Was so shiok after that 1h. Went back to work refreshed.

Sound great bro.. mind to share d damage?

manix
12-03-2019, 07:47 AM
share location please

EtHiCaLhAcKeR
12-03-2019, 01:05 PM
I do not like GW. The location is too open and the whole world can see you going in and out of the SPA.

The cost for specials are high too. Was quoted $100 for BBBJ but I reject and will never return.

kcsy
13-03-2019, 02:07 AM
I think he's referring to Ivy from M**n. She is really pretty.

Pm contact please

kcsy
13-03-2019, 02:09 AM
Between Lucky Yoyo Eva, I think looks wise Lucky SYT type but she gone.
Yoyo looks interesting but not the best figure out there - can CiM.
Havn't try Eva, but seem to me, Eva like MILF type.

Pm location please

Samwu
14-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Been awhile since i've went to this playground.
Tried a thai named spa near cq area recently, good massage and service. total dmg 45 + 120. saw another 3 thai in their late 20s to early 30s on my way out.

sexysrila
25-03-2019, 07:59 PM

Can share contact please bro?

Calvncalvin
27-03-2019, 01:10 PM
hi bros anyone can share contact, location & price for girls / places in CBD to try our? Will up your points or share with you my teasing massage contact without extras (optional) thanks

yourlustfantasy
27-03-2019, 02:08 PM
can share ctc bro? wanna whack some siam bu

sexysrila
27-03-2019, 05:28 PM

Can share the contact bro?

AlienPrince
02-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Bros, anyone knows who are still around in GW?
My last visit Poppy and Lucky were around but I understand no more now.

heyheyhey
03-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Pls share ctc

Slaver29125
07-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Bros, anyone knows who are still around in GW?
My last visit Poppy and Lucky were around but I understand no more now.

Got a batch of new girls there... Poppy & Lucky long gone.
Yoyo still there... the rest are new, a few of them got potential, but havn't tried the new ones yet.

Porky1532
09-04-2019, 02:43 AM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!

mika01
09-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Based on the location “clues” in this thread, managed to find GW yesterday. Went up and requested for 1hr. I asked for E but she went back. The reception lady ask all the available girls to present themselves. Picked a doe eye lady and happens to be Yxxx.

Proceed to room and went for quick shower. Yxxx came in and requested me to lie face down.
Massage wise piano type but she occasionally uses her fingers to caress my balls area. Damn shiok. Later pop the golden question. Was quoted $120 for full service.

Very good gfe. She say I small built but didi is huge whoever 跟我做爱一定很爽.... lol. I just took it as a pinch of salt. She started on top and moaning 老公... 快一点. We then switch to missionary and I finished off in doggie. One think I observed, I think her v got smell. Didn’t really upkeep her hygiene. Overall is good session. After shower paid her and left.

iamluke
09-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Any bros can give me location of GW?

Hmm522
09-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Bro, please share location. Thanks