PDA

View Full Version : SpiceGirls66 FRs

hardbiglong9
21-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Don't see any FR thread on this place. Here's one to kickstart

Contacted OKT to mirror. Reached hotel then was given the room numbers to mirror the girls. Knocked the first one, not my taste. Knocked the second one, got this girl

She looks decent similar to photo with minimal makeup. Looks better when she smiles. Her skin is fair and smooth. Body is proportionate but has stretch marks that is due to pregnancy (I believe). Her back has little pimples

Natural soft boobs with brown nipples. B cup

She has communication barrier. Can speak minimal English/Mandarin related to work like please pay first, thank you. GFE is still ok. Will shower for you. She will speak with you in Vietnamese during FJ

Average BBBJ. Allows DFK but not passionate

Her pussy is not loose or tight. A little bushy. There was no rush and she was wiling to entertain the change in different positions. She was not lazy when she is on top

Name: Cherry
Nationality: Popiah
Face: 6.5
Body: 7
Boobs: 7
BBBJ: 5
DFK: Yes
DATY: Didn't try
GFE: 6
FJ: 7
Damage: 200
RTF: Yes but wait for new stock

masterofzen
30-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Don't see any FR thread on this place. Here's one to kickstart

Contacted OKT to mirror. Reached hotel then was given the room numbers to mirror the girls. Knocked the first one, not my taste. Knocked the second one, got this girl

She looks decent similar to photo with minimal makeup. Looks better when she smiles. Her skin is fair and smooth. Body is proportionate but has stretch marks that is due to pregnancy (I believe). Her back has little pimples

Natural soft boobs with brown nipples. B cup

She has communication barrier. Can speak minimal English/Mandarin related to work like please pay first, thank you. GFE is still ok. Will shower for you. She will speak with you in Vietnamese during FJ

Average BBBJ. Allows DFK but not passionate

Her pussy is not loose or tight. A little bushy. There was no rush and she was wiling to entertain the change in different positions. She was not lazy when she is on top

Name: Cherry
Nationality: Popiah
Face: 6.5
Body: 7
Boobs: 7
BBBJ: 5
DFK: Yes
DATY: Didn't try
GFE: 6
FJ: 7
Damage: 200
RTF: Yes but wait for new stock