PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Lady Companion / Sugar babe whatever you call it.

Optimus_Prime
21-08-2018, 05:57 AM
Hi Ladies

Well I guess I should start by introducing myself. Well I'm a chinese male, 40, Height 1.75m, average build.

As for why I'm here, I'm looking for female companionship during weekdays, sometimes during office hours too. Agenda will be Coffee, Dinner and Sex. I won't beat around the Bush but sex is definitely in the mix but I like to spend time with you too.

So if you want to be my lady friend or sugar baby or whatever you want to call it, just drop me a PM. In your Pm, please remember to give :

1. Short intro of yourself
2. Wechat or number
3. How often you can meet

Remunerations that I'm looking to give for a start (Yes, it will increase as we get to know each other better) are 2k for once weekly meet-ups. And 2.5-3k for more than the basic once weekly.

Ps. If you are the type of girl that insist on a fee for the first meet-ups. (the 1st time see each other face 2 face and get to know u part) Then you aren't the girl for me. Because not only your time is precious, so is my time.

jabwemet
21-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Wow! What a cool intro!
Very business and cold hearted!

Good luck bro! Hope you get a bite!

Optimus_Prime
23-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Still looking.

Have a good weekend all.

LoveThai
23-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Support bro, Best of luck to your hunt.

a2014
23-08-2018, 04:35 PM
@optimus_prime, are you looking for short term or long term. Take your time, good stuff always come late.

Optimus_Prime
24-08-2018, 03:01 PM
@optimus_prime, are you looking for short term or long term. Take your time, good stuff always come late.

Thanks for your well wishes.

I'm OK w both.

bradplay2018
24-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Good luck bro:cool:

JuzOldGuy
24-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Hi Ladies

Well I guess I should start by introducing myself. Well I'm a chinese male, 40, Height 1.75m, average build.

As for why I'm here, I'm looking for female companionship during weekdays, sometimes during office hours too. Agenda will be Coffee, Dinner and Sex. I won't beat around the Bush but sex is definitely in the mix but I like to spend time with you too.

So if you want to be my lady friend or sugar baby or whatever you want to call it, just drop me a PM. In your Pm, please remember to give :

1. Short intro of yourself
2. Wechat or number
3. How often you can meet

Remunerations that I'm looking to give for a start (Yes, it will increase as we get to know each other better) are 2k for once weekly meet-ups. And 2.5-3k for more than the basic once weekly.

Ps. If you are the type of girl that insist on a fee for the first meet-ups. (the 1st time see each other face 2 face and get to know u part) Then you aren't the girl for me. Because not only your time is precious, so is my time.

bro Optimus_Prime, good luck on your hunt :D
btw, why isn't there any female Autobot or female Decepticon? :confused:

peanodood1337
24-08-2018, 06:16 PM
bro Optimus_Prime, good luck on your hunt :D
btw, why isn't there any female Autobot or female Decepticon? :confused:

Ah but there are indeed female Autobots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcee

avezas
24-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Ah but there are indeed female Autobots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcee
U mean this.. (?)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_Autobots

Optimus_Prime
26-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Ha ha... Good ones on the female Autobots.

But the Japanese version of Transformers aren't usually considered cannon of the transformers universe.

XiaoYaoZi
26-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Good luck bro.

Very nice template, can I steal it for my own usage? :D

Rebel1111
26-08-2018, 04:57 PM
brother Optimus prime has been around long time. His Post here is true and straight to the point. My sediments as well

Skirtss
27-08-2018, 08:15 AM
I saw a post taken/copied from TS template. Wholesale. Haha

Optimus_Prime
27-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Good luck bro.

Very nice template, can I steal it for my own usage? :D

No. You may not

suaveguy28
24-07-2019, 06:35 PM
No. You may not

OP, did not know u r still in action... PM me if you want to catch up. Sorry to miss your post for ... let me count.... a year :D