PDA

View Full Version : De beast within : Whoz wilder in sex, Man or Woman??

Chinapuss
10-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Brudders/Sistas letz ponder, discuss and share... :D

Personally I had experienced woman tat are super wild and unleashed her beast within...KnN, kana scratch all over de body with her nails like tigress poundin on her prey :D

MimeBoxer
10-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Did she or u lick ur own wounds after that? :D

dnagene_gal
10-05-2007, 06:43 PM
I think women can be wild in sex. That depends how turned on she is and HOW turned on the man successfully makes her to be! :)

Scratching nails or that is just to turn her man even more on. Guys, right anot?? Although its pain, but you all feel nice huh?

Wild as in... The female is super experimental and wants to try everything at everywhere.... Suffering from nymphomania... THAT i say the girl is wild! :p

nuclearkid
10-05-2007, 07:30 PM
I think women can be wild in sex. That depends how turned on she is and HOW turned on the man successfully makes her to be!

Scratching nails or that is just to turn her man even more on. Guys, right anot?? Although its pain, but you all feel nice huh?

Wild as in... The female is super experimental and wants to try everything at everywhere.... Suffering from nymphomania... THAT i say the girl is wild!

Oh my, I hope the other female forumers won't be sinking their claws into the backs of their partners because of the (misguided) perception that it turns the guys on. :D Well, maybe not me, its damn painful. A previous gf used to press down her nails real hard when she cums. It fills me with trepidation whenever she comes close to her peak. Perhaps I have yet to discover the masochistic side of me yet but being into my 30s, I don't think it'll emerge.

But back to the topic, I think the guys I know are pretty straightforward in bed. How does one define wild? A woman that takes charge and goes about getting what she wants in bed? I haven't met too many of those but its widely suggested in publications that women are more open and confident when they are less conscious in their older years. Hehe... I am looking forward to that. :D

dnagene_gal
10-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Well, maybe not me, its damn painful. A previous gf used to press down her nails real hard when she cums. It fills me with trepidation whenever she comes close to her peak.

How does one define wild? A woman that takes charge and goes about getting what she wants in bed? I haven't met too many of those but its widely suggested in publications that women are more open and confident when they are less conscious in their older years.

Spme girls know the pain the guys feel if she uses her nails. So SOME will be aware of that and scratch not that painful lor... No matter how wild the guy mkaes her too, she loves her bf so much that she will not want to hurt him too... Hehheeee....

Actually young SYTs are also and can be very commanding on bed.

solidrock
11-05-2007, 03:25 AM
I'll bet my bottom dollar that you are describing yourself.

Chinapuss
11-05-2007, 09:43 AM
"Actually young SYTs are also and can be very commanding on bed.."

Indeed commandin till scratched all over my back...pain indeed but nevermind ar since kana scratched by 18 yr old SYT...Haha what is pleasure without a bit of pain :D

~|@|~
11-05-2007, 09:49 AM
so far i have not met any girl wilder than me yet... most are submissive and passive in bed :o :rolleyes:

Chinapuss
11-05-2007, 09:51 AM
"Did she or u lick ur own wounds after that?..."

After "woundin" me, she let me licked more of her pinkish pussy...YumMmmmY :D

liberatte
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi bros,

Sharing my views on this. Its not a matter of who is wilder or not. Its how we are thought to perform in Bed. When you take a driving course and your instructor is a moron (sorry to use this word), its a high possibility you'll be a moron on the road as well. What you were taught usually turns (one day) to your fetish...

On another point of view, if you're hungry or rather starving.. you tend to eat and you'll notice a change in your eating style during your meal. Changes like the speed you eat. So, let me put the question to you... if you have not have sex for the past 6 months and not even DIY, once you get a woman to bed, you still be gentleman? This is the same when it comes to women right?

I think some bros will agree with me on this... If you have a gf/HM/CO/FB that you know is wild in bed, I think sometimes she will not be interested at all... :cool:

dnagene_gal
11-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I think some bros will agree with me on this... If you have a gf/HM/CO/FB that you know is wild in bed, I think sometimes she will not be interested at all... :cool:
Maybe the female partner is tired from sch/work/hsework, so dun feel like doing it.. Or even do also not as wild as usual. But why dun you think? No matter how tired, if the guy can make his female partner super aroused, I think the tiger can be unleased within her. ;)

Chinapuss
11-05-2007, 01:06 PM
"No matter how tired, if the guy can make his female partner super aroused, I think the tiger can be unleased within her..."

RRrrrrrrrrRRr....de claw of de tiger....I like....I like :D

May I unleash de tiger in u, dnagene_gal???....PuRRrrrrrrrrrrr :p

surfer888
11-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Oh my, I hope the other female forumers won't be sinking their claws into the backs of their partners because of the (misguided) perception that it turns the guys on. Well, maybe not me, its damn painful. A previous gf used to press down her nails real hard when she cums. It fills me with trepidation whenever she comes close to her peak. Perhaps I have yet to discover the masochistic side of me yet but being into my 30s, I don't think it'll emerge.

Bwahaha... fully agree.

Not everyone is built equal... one man's ceiling, another man's floor.

In fact, I used to think that getting woken up in the mornings by getting a BJ would be great. That is until I experienced it... my immediate sleepy reaction was to kick and the next thing I knew, my gf was on the floor moaning and looking very upset.

But back to the topic, I think the guys I know are pretty straightforward in bed. How does one define wild?

Necrophilia, Zoophilia, Golden showers, Scat??? :D

A woman that takes charge and goes about getting what she wants in bed? I haven't met too many of those but its widely suggested in publications that women are more open and confident when they are less conscious in their older years. Hehe... I am looking forward to that.

An unrestrained dominatrix is not my idea of wild unless you're into Bondage and SM.

Chinapuss
11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Woman needs attention in sex too...Concentrate on her whole being not juz concentrate on your manhood...Explore every inch of her, from de smell of her hair to de colour of her toe nails...treat her such…make her feel good...treat her like a flower blossom in de wilderness...let her feel being wanted...let her feel free...soon enough de sex beast in her will be unleashed...ermnnn, before tat make sure her finger nails are not long and sharp if not cialat, kana scratch, pain wor :D

dnagene_gal
11-05-2007, 07:09 PM
In fact, I used to think that getting woken up in the mornings by getting a BJ would be great. That is until I experienced it... my immediate sleepy reaction was to kick and the next thing I knew, my gf was on the floor moaning and looking very upset.
Not to be be bad but thisis funny!:D Although I feel sad for your gf. I think her thinking after being kicked was,"KNN! Here I am trying to give you morning surprise but you kicked me!"

Anyway I guess its nice to be awoken by a BJ in the mornings.. Can guys verify this?

dnagene_gal
11-05-2007, 07:13 PM
"No matter how tired, if the guy can make his female partner super aroused, I think the tiger can be unleased within her..."

RRrrrrrrrrRRr....de claw of de tiger....I like....I like :D

May I unleash de tiger in u, dnagene_gal???....PuRRrrrrrrrrrrr

Well if you think you are able to. Just try. But lets see whose claws gonna sink into yours first. Calling out for dna_gene! Hahahahaha!!! :p

poison
12-05-2007, 02:20 AM
if the bros here worry that claws sinking into flesh, the next time, tie up her!;)

nuclearkid
12-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Bwahaha... fully agree.

Not everyone is built equal... one man's ceiling, another man's floor.

*LOL* Have you been previously violated in your sleep before? I say this because I've heard from people in my camp (during NSF days) that there was a faggot roaming around and one chap woke up to a blowjob from a 302! Imagine the shock (and awe!!!). Hahaha...

Chinapuss
12-05-2007, 10:43 AM
"Well if you think you are able to. Just try. But lets see whose claws gonna sink into yours first. Calling out for dna_gene! Hahahahaha!!!"

YeSSsssss!!...got green light liao...I wouldnt mind ur claws sinkin on my body dnagene_gal...ouch...ouch...but NiCeeeeeee...another tigress... lol :p

Chinapuss
12-05-2007, 10:57 AM
"Anyway I guess its nice to be awoken by a BJ in the mornings.. Can guys verify this?"

Of course itz nice to be woken up by a BJ from a gal especially when she also placed her pussy infront of my face beggin to be licked...YummmYyy :D

musedragon
13-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Spme girls know the pain the guys feel if she uses her nails. So SOME will be aware of that and scratch not that painful lor... No matter how wild the guy mkaes her too, she loves her bf so much that she will not want to hurt him too... Hehheeee....

To the threadstarter's point about sharing/discussion. Personnally, I would rather liked my FP to be wild in wanting more pleasure and enjoying the session rather than using her nails. For example, being licked and tongued to the point of cumming, the girl would clamp her thighs around the guy's head. Wow to me that sort of pain to the point of suffocation is heaven with the final Xanadu in hearing her loud moans and cries when she climaxed. A variation of this is when the girl is striding my head and I'm giving her deep tonguing and she grinds her bush down on me, that is another experience.

Not sure how the ladies feel about that - dnagene_girl; your POV:p

Fellow bros, your take.....................

dnagene_gal
14-05-2007, 08:33 PM
To the threadstarter's point about sharing/discussion. Personnally, I would rather liked my FP to be wild in wanting more pleasure and enjoying the session rather than using her nails. For example, being licked and tongued to the point of cumming, the girl would clamp her thighs around the guy's head. Wow to me that sort of pain to the point of suffocation is heaven with the final Xanadu in hearing her loud moans and cries when she climaxed. A variation of this is when the girl is striding my head and I'm giving her deep tonguing and she grinds her bush down on me, that is another experience.

You love being brushed by the lady's bush? So you are not into hairless one huh? I guess it differs how the ladies react to the guys' actions. I have no comments on this... Except that being licked till kingdom comes is a nice feeling.

Chinapuss
14-05-2007, 08:46 PM
"Except that being licked till kingdom comes is a nice feeling."

RRrrrrrrrrrrr.....dnagene_gal.....RrRRRRrrrrrrr... . :p

musedragon
15-05-2007, 02:46 PM
You love being brushed by the lady's bush? So you are not into hairless one huh? I guess it differs how the ladies react to the guys' actions. I have no comments on this... Except that being licked till kingdom comes is a nice feeling.

Honestly, dnagene_gal, was expecting a lot more of an opinion from you on this matter rather than just a simple" nice feeling"!!!!!!

What would seriously make a woman get wild on sex????? I think that'z what a lot of brothers would like to know. :confused:

nuclearkid
15-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Honestly, dnagene_gal, was expecting a lot more of an opinion from you on this matter rather than just a simple" nice feeling"!!!!!!

What would seriously make a woman get wild on sex????? I think that'z what a lot of brothers would like to know. :confused:

Yo dude,

You are asking what a woman like... Its rather paradoxical cos often, I reckon they do not even know what they like. Give it to her rough today and she goes over the edge. Do it again tomorrow and she might complain you were not sensitive.

To better illustrate what I mean, let's put it in a different context - Have you been shopping with a girl? Ever compared how different the shopping habits are like for men and women?

But don't take my post too seriously everyone. If my wife can take my jibes everytime we go shopping (aimlessly, I might add), you should do better! :)

Chinapuss
15-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Ermnnn...I ever bonk a 24yr old gal tat loves to be spanked on de butt...I mean "really" spank until her fair smooth skin butt turns really red and she seemz to be enjoyin it... :p

15-05-2007, 10:16 PM

Love it when my gf goes wild! :D Especially when she starts kissing fiercely and autoroam me...
When gf on high mode, she clamps her thighs around the body, scratches... and best of all, moan like she is crying (some of u may know what im meant) when near orgasm..

I enjoy more when I know that my gf is enjoying herself too!

Chinapuss
16-05-2007, 07:00 PM
I guess bonkin a woman varies on her moods...one moment can be like bonkin a piece of wood and de next moment she can be a tigress :rolleyes:

Chinapuss
18-05-2007, 10:45 AM
So whose more wilder...man or woman?? :rolleyes:

musedragon
18-05-2007, 11:31 AM
So whose more wilder...man or woman?? :rolleyes:

Bro Chinapuss,
it takes two to make the sex wild and totally sextifiable. Personally, I think a wildly sex girl will make a man wilder - dont you agree?

I think most guys get really turn on when we know the woman wants the sex as much as he does.

Chinapuss
18-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Gimme five mannn...totally agree :D

Chinapuss
20-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Man naturally showz their animal instinct and gets wild easily whereas woman takes time for their animal to come out...hehe...but when her animal came out, scary wor...she juz wans more and more...ermnn...muz drink 100plus liao to replenish de energy lost to sextify her :D

dna_gene
21-05-2007, 06:33 PM
I'll bet my bottom dollar that you are describing yourself.

Hmmmm...... :rolleyes:

dna_gene
21-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Anyway I guess its nice to be awoken by a BJ in the mornings.. Can guys verify this?

ME ME ME!!! I can verify that! I remember there was once when you stayed over my place and when morning came, i felt this nice feeling coming from dow....... Oops! Shouldn't be telling it out aloud here.... heehee!

dna_gene
21-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Well if you think you are able to. Just try. But lets see whose claws gonna sink into yours first. Calling out for dna_gene! Hahahahaha!!! :p

Yes? You called, my dear? By the way, I don't think i have claws! Haha! ^_^

dominion
21-05-2007, 10:29 PM
when her animal came out, scary wor...she juz wans more and more...ermnn...muz drink 100plus liao to replenish de energy lost to sextify her :D

like the orange PRC puss shaking the tail around n around?

Chinapuss
22-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah...Baby...Yeahhhh!!! :D