PDA

View Full Version : how to advance from here

1a2a3a
10-05-2007, 04:00 PM
hi brothers out there..
im now studyin in a private sch retakin my Os..
theres this gal that i really like alot and we have been quite close to each i suppose..
but the only time we get together is study outside together and goin to sch and all...
i wonder where do i actually advacne from here if i really wans to get her

singleguy81
10-05-2007, 11:45 PM
firstly, u nid to know whether is your studies important or the lady is more important?

if u really like her, then go out with her and study more often, teach her wat she dunno and revise with her. after studies or revision, u can ask her whether she would like to go for a movie. if she nv say no, u may have won half the battle cos it means she nv hate u.

after the movies, basically if it is a bit late already, then act like a gentlemen send her home either to her doorstep or to the lift. try to take things one step at a time, dun rush it. rushing it may not give u the best results.

Disclaimer: above are based on my own opinions, it has nothing to do with this website or other ppl opinions.

.OSF.
11-05-2007, 12:52 AM

I suggest u enrol for 2008 exam in advance for early bird discount ;)

Toweli3
11-05-2007, 02:09 AM
hi brothers out there..
theres this gal that i really like alot and we have been quite close to each i suppose..
but the only time we get together is study outside together and goin to sch and all...
i wonder where do i actually advacne from here if i really wans to get her

hi didi, lol. most girls dislike procastinators or blur sotong. be confident la, dun need to use the word "get her or own her" la.
my advise is that u treat her like u already gotten her but of cos not the hanky panky part la; gf or not is just a title, let nature close in on that.. just shower her with that little extra attention and humor her like ur gf la. but when i say extra attention doesnt mean you have to be an idoit to let her have her bidding over you.

and dont forget to bring a towel. :D

natsuki
11-05-2007, 02:16 AM
How old are u... :rolleyes:

easyeasy
11-05-2007, 09:21 AM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=68858

check this out, how many time you want to start a thread on this

Raw Kills
11-05-2007, 09:25 AM
I suggest u enrol for 2008 exam in advance for early bird discount ;)

Hmmmm, laugh until pengz :D

BaoZhuPo
11-05-2007, 09:50 AM
obivously u are wasting ur time and $$ retaking ur o level.

ur brain ain't any bigger or smarter than the ant (yes, even they dun have brain, they are a lot smarter and hardworking than you).

i really dun see how the girl would be interested to bed a moron like you. i pity ur parents, who are wasting their $$, time and hope on u, who is such a big time disappointment.

finally, i am not really hopeful of u understanding my insults to u. TRy banging ur brain or cock on the wall, it might wake up both ur "brains". ;)

surfer888
11-05-2007, 11:26 AM
How to advance?

Simple. If you have read the forum, you would have known that Eye-Mo is the key to everything.

icantthrust
11-05-2007, 11:54 AM
When did SB become dating guide? Holidays lai liao?

Eastpipper
11-05-2007, 12:53 PM
getting serious dating advice from here?U must be kidding....:D

I can recommend you nice & good WLs and FLs which may be friendlier and easy to approach..ai mai?:confused:

Criminalz
11-05-2007, 01:41 PM
seriously i dunno...normally i just go up to a girl and ask how much, with room?

dominion
12-05-2007, 03:21 AM
getting serious dating advice from here?U must be kidding....:D

I can recommend you nice & good WLs and FLs which may be friendlier and easy to approach..ai mai?:confused:

u still keep FL n WL contacts!!! how to quit like that???
Better give me your phone w/ all your contacts!

Devil73
13-05-2007, 04:58 AM

wow....very buaya leh...:D

shoutcast
13-05-2007, 12:40 PM
u still keep FL n WL contacts!!! how to quit like that???

haha , i can chip in by taking some of the FL contacts :D

no_faith
15-05-2007, 01:37 PM
from my heart, u really have to focus on studies which is bery important. see
i no study, sumtimes very can type bery. dun disappoint ur parents.

leave the gal to me, i take care on behalf of u.:(