PDA

View Full Version : Any Lobang For Pulao Redang?

jefftan
10-05-2007, 01:04 PM
going redang with my friends nex month...so wanna to ask u guys got any lobang at redang or not...
:D

jedycity
10-05-2007, 08:33 PM
going redang with my friends nex month...so wanna to ask u guys got any lobang at redang or not...

Just went there last weekend.... a lot of lobang lah...
In the toilet bowl have lobang, the boat also lobang, etc.

Please lah....it is just a place for sea lover or coral lover. In Laguana Resort where i stayed, i saw one massage place only, operate by the resort. I did not go....cos it is not a place for "lobang".....:mad:

jjmyarea
11-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Please lah....it is just a place for sea lover or coral lover. In Laguana Resort where i stayed, i saw one massage place only, operate by the resort. I did not go....cos it is not a place for "lobang".....

Bro sure or not??? The place oso for romantic lover lar... sure got sensual romantic Fxxx, provided u bring ye own "lobang" or u casanova, very suave, u go target mei mei that go holiday there alone or in small "sister" group.:D

If paid "lobang", definitely here not the place lor. If WL there mayb she will starve to death or her pussy may oso starve off hotdogs.:D

6" boy
11-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Please lah. Pulau Redang is one of the most beautiful island resort in Asia and lot of people go there for the clear sea water, white sand and colourful coral. It is not a F**K place like those island in Thailand. If you want to have fun, 'tah pau' your own food (Chinese says 'Pien Tang') or PCC in the toilet. Or if there is any girl in your group, make her drunk and ask for her lubang.

And please, please do not polute the island. Love nature.

jjmyarea
11-05-2007, 09:48 AM
And please, please do not polute the island. Love nature.

Love the natural make mountains (neh neh) n the caves (pussy), lidat consider nature lover bo?:D If consider so... then I hv 2 say very difficult not 2 pollute them. Lidat have 2 hang up my didi and no cheoniging liao.:D

pelerteng
11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
as i am from there.redand is jz a place for you to relax,there is no any lobang unless u can (sien) the tourist.expecially the jap.but for this month there will be alots of malaysian there cos of school holiday.normally jap will be arpund on june to august.good luck.cheers:D

6" boy
11-05-2007, 02:35 PM
as i am from there.redand is jz a place for you to relax,there is no any lobang unless u can (sien) the tourist.expecially the jap.but for this month there will be alots of malaysian there cos of school holiday.normally jap will be arpund on june to august.good luck.cheers:D

Wah, we even have member in the Pulau. Hip hip horray! Hip hip horray! So bro pelerteng, you manage to sien any there or you got see people successfully sien one of the jap???

maufans
11-05-2007, 09:24 PM
just grab any fish to do BJ on your dick lah ... if you prefer tight then grab the small one! :D

jjmyarea
12-05-2007, 08:28 AM
just grab any fish to do BJ on your dick lah ... if you prefer tight then grab the small one! :D

Lidat kar... but pls dun grab a crab 2do HJ 4U. U can have a different sensation but I dun think U want tat.:D

halexbonk
12-05-2007, 11:34 AM
yup there sure no lobang..unless u bring 1...but from wat my frend working there if u can "sien" the jap gal there then "hor seh liao" or u want u can find some WL on the K.T and bring them for holiday at redang...cos there also got lots of Thais...
how i know?
i just been there on work purpose for 1 week....

jedycity
12-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Bro sure or not??? The place oso for romantic lover lar... sure got sensual romantic Fxxx, provided u bring ye own "lobang" or u casanova, very suave, u go target mei mei that go holiday there alone or in small "sister" group.

If paid "lobang", definitely here not the place lor. If WL there mayb she will starve to death or her pussy may oso starve off hotdogs.

Bro jjmyarea,
I am not casanova neither suave. So, for me to "sien" .... very tough lah.:p

Gentle Beast
12-05-2007, 06:42 PM

At this rate people are asking about lobangs, don't me surprise to see another thread "Gunung Redang got any lobang?":D

KLKOOL
12-05-2007, 07:32 PM
At this rate people are asking about lobangs, don't me surprise to see another thread "Gunung Redang got any lobang?":D

Got mah, you forgot Puteri Gunung Ledang meh :D

Gentle Beast
12-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Got mah, you forgot Puteri Gunung Ledang meh :D

Wah Bro KLKool, this goes to show you paid helluva attention during your history lessons back in school on Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat & Puteri Gunung Ledang. Awesome historic stuff for possible threesomes back then eh? :D

wazmiee
17-05-2007, 01:49 PM

:D : Got a lots of lubang there but u need to bring your best stick..... how many lubang u need 9 lubang(holes) or 18 lubang(holes).
Actually there is no lubang unless u bring in for your self or try to tackle lubang at the check in counter there,,,:

jefftan
20-05-2007, 01:39 AM
haih sien larr~~
bo bian liao~~
rest at redang lo~
then back liao baru continue chionging~~
haha

cl09
21-05-2007, 01:21 AM
haih sien larr~~
bo bian liao~~
rest at redang lo~
then back liao baru continue chionging~~
haha

Still can stand at the beach n pcc mah!!! :p hur hur hur ...

jefftan
21-05-2007, 01:36 AM
i don wan pcc ler:(
haha

klvn168
21-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Bros,

Just curious to ask, is there any bros here went to redang alone b4? i mean whether is to relax or 'sien' gal? or do they have special accomodation for single tourist but twin bed in case of emergency as we strike the jackpot....:D

pelerteng
21-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Bros,

Just curious to ask, is there any bros here went to redang alone b4? i mean whether is to relax or 'sien' gal? or do they have special accomodation for single tourist but twin bed in case of emergency as we strike the jackpot....:D

of cos they got accomodation for single tourist as there is always alots lot european or jap chicks travel alone there.this is the best tourist for us to sien.once they hook up with you means you hor sey liao.u will get great holiday of your life i swear.gppd luck.cheers

klvn168
21-05-2007, 03:04 PM
of cos they got accomodation for single tourist as there is always alots lot european or jap chicks travel alone there.this is the best tourist for us to sien.once they hook up with you means you hor sey liao.u will get great holiday of your life i swear.gppd luck.cheers

Thanks pelerteng. haha. if like that then no need book hotel jor coz if can get one, hotel oso can save jor. if not sleep in the beach...:D

After Dark
23-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I am sure u can get ONS with those young Japs there ....

klvn168
23-05-2007, 02:38 PM
I think i shall set up a camp there as new experience if the business is done inside the camp or behind the tree. :D

Btw...today new straits times, page 12 and 13 reported that there is a website in malaysia similar to sammyboyforum. Any bros here know about the website add? Thanks for the sharing in advance...:p