PDA

View Full Version : Urgently Seeking 1-2 Chinese Guys for Swing Party

splitwhale
17-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Hi Guys!

I am short of 1-2 single Chinese guys for 4 couples swing event tomorrow evening.

Requirements:
A) Chinese or Eurasian guys between 20-42 yrs old. (Girls preference... sorry to other guys)
B) Reasonably fit shape, 6 pack best! (No belly pauches or hideous Monster looking guys pls).
C) Handsome dudes will have priority pass entry.
D) Sense of adventure, friendly and open minded.
E) Inexperienced or experience not important.
F) Sharing of cost to cover venue rental food and drinks
G) Willing to share face / body pics via Kik/Telegram
H) Good stamina to last the whole evening :)

What can you expect
3 SYTs celebrating their graduation and 2 MILFs celebrating their career promotion.

For those keen and meeting the above requirements, pls kindly PM me your Kik/Telegram ID for more details. We will share more details with you.
Wishing all a fantastic weekend!
Cheers!

Thatasianguy96
17-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Bro, I lost my other phone! Pm you!

tantanmoe
17-08-2018, 11:54 PM
ki chew !!!!!

Jay Chou
18-08-2018, 01:01 AM
ki chew !!!!!

Up u bro. 😊

splitwhale
18-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Single Guy slot still available!

Great party venue; hot ladies and drinks!

PM me with Kik or Telegram ID

This is paid event for active participant Only!

Thanks and wishing all a great weekend!

icecube1357
18-08-2018, 11:17 AM
I've sent my PM. Have u received?

58dn3z
18-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Pm-ed you with my telegram ID. Hope to hear from you soon!

Polar.Bear
18-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Sent you a pm too

Single Guy slot still available!

Great party venue; hot ladies and drinks!

PM me with Kik or Telegram ID

This is paid event for active participant Only!

Thanks and wishing all a great weekend!

splitwhale
18-08-2018, 03:09 PM
In the process of shortlisting and replying to various PM.

Our single slot is still open. My queen is looking for the highly desirable male species to mate!

Keep your PMs flowing.

tantanmoe
19-08-2018, 05:21 AM
a quite shout out to splitwhale.

the venue is quite something, with good food and freeflow of alc though you should really not drink too much to have the much needed performance for what is really a very good sex party!

hope to join the next one!

splitwhale
19-08-2018, 10:09 AM
1) Thank you for all the flood of PM responses. We had an awesome party with a good mix of people last night. All participants enjoyed the potent mix of good food, environment and people.

Special shoutout to @tantanmoe for being a superb wingman.

2) My Queen n I did our best to shortlist all suitable candidates within the limited time.
Those PMs
A) without proper or functional Kik / Telegram ID
B) asking irreverent questions
C) insincere price hunters
D) WeChat / WhatsApp Only applicants
Were largely ignored.

3) We will continue to sift through the PMs for the next group of suitable guys to invite. We also welcome nice ladies or couples wanting to be part of future good company and wholesome swinging fun. Pls PM for more info.

Wishing all a great weekend ahead!

splitwhale
26-09-2018, 01:26 AM
Hi Guys!

I have 3 SYTs and 2 MILFs gathering together for a 5 couple swing this coming weekend. I am short of 1-2 single Chinese / Eurasian guys for this swing event. Couples or interested ladies wanting to experience the swing lifestyle / girl-girl aspect etc are welcome to join in the party by PM me too.

Requirements:
A) Chinese or Eurasian guys between 20-42 yrs old. (Girls preference... sorry to other guys)
B) Reasonably fit shape, 6 pack best! (No belly pauches or hideous Monster looking guys pls).
D) Sense of adventure, friendly, respectful and open minded.
H) Good stamina to last the whole evening

What can you expect
Fun times within a superb environment.

For those keen and meeting the above requirements, pls kindly PM me your Kik/Telegram ID for more details. We will share more details with you.
Wishing all a fantastic week!

Cheers!

DanChicharito
26-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Hi Guys!

I have 3 SYTs and 2 MILFs gathering together for a 5 couple swing this coming weekend. I am short of 1-2 single Chinese / Eurasian guys for this swing event. Couples or interested ladies wanting to experience the swing lifestyle / girl-girl aspect etc are welcome to join in the party by PM me too.

Requirements:
D) Sense of adventure, friendly, respectful and open minded.
H) Good stamina to last the whole evening

What can you expect
Fun times within a superb environment.

Wishing all a fantastic week!

Cheers!

Hi there im d here. Local chinese 34. My telegram username @DK_twl really interested so hope to hear from you guys soon ✌ cheers

splitwhale
27-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for the rapid responses to the coming weekend party so far. My Queen and I are shortlisting through the various pm so far. We have indicated our general requirements for the applicants to the swing party. Some replies have been incomplete without kik/telegram IDs.

To help us further, it would be great & faster to respond with

A) Name / Age / height
B) kik / telegram ID
C) Swing experience if any...

Till then, keep those PMs coming.
Cheers!

xtz1234
27-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Daniel, 26 Chinese / 174
Telegram: Zealth92
Did mmf, fling, public sex before

splitwhale
28-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a slot that open up due to one of the guys dropping out for emergency reasons. Any people keen to attend this party of hot people, and you meet the earlier list of criteria, you are welcome to PM me with your telegrAm / Kik ID.

Do indicate to me
A) Name/ Age / Height
B) Telegram / Kik ID
C) Swing experience - Yes (type of experience) or No

Keep those those PMs coming. Thanks and TGIF!!
Cheers!

splitwhale
28-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Hi Guys,

I have responded to all guys who wrote in via PM. Should u did not receive a reply, pls resend a PM with the correct Kik/Telegram ID.

This party will be the last event for Sept 2018. Those who PM me will be able to find out the dates of the next event. :p (if you are fast, you get the confirmed limited spots for next party)

Till then.
Cheers!

splitwhale
29-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Thank you for those fast and furious replies. I am Glad to announce that application for the swing party Sept 2018 is CLOSED.

Any new queries and PMs will be directed for the next swing activity. I thank all for your interest. Wishing one and all a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers!

georgemagnum
29-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Congrats, have fun, be safe! :)