PDA

View Full Version : 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

JamesBONK
15-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Was really drawn to the FR below and decided to try her out. Have since been her regular...

FR by MrBigBadBird (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16930328&postcount=76)

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

She has sharp facial features and a sexy mole on her chin ( I have a fetish on girls with small sexy mole ) Facial features include double eyelided0 big rounded eyes and sharp high-bridged nose.Fair and smooth complexion makes her look like your neighrbour's daugther.

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

Tian Xin is Petite figured and standing at between 155-158cm. Body is slim-slight curvy and well-toned with nicely shaped C cups ( body made for cheerleading )

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing
Very passionate and engaging during frenching. Truly a natural kisser!

BBBJ/BJ

Her tongue moves really well on my dick and swallows it completely from time to time !

Sex

Very proactive and accommodating during sex. With lots of frenching and position-changing !

ahha2011
15-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Was really drawn to the FR below and decided to try her out. Have since been her regular...

FR by MrBigBadBird (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16930328&postcount=76)

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

She has sharp facial features and a sexy mole on her chin ( I have a fetish on girls with small sexy mole ) Facial features include double eyelided0 big rounded eyes and sharp high-bridged nose.Fair and smooth complexion makes her look like your neighrbour's daugther.

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

Tian Xin is Petite figured and standing at between 155-158cm. Body is slim-slight curvy and well-toned with nicely shaped C cups ( body made for cheerleading )

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Her tongue moves really well on my dick and swallows it completely from time to time !

Sex

Very proactive and accommodating during sex. With lots of frenching and position-changing !

which tianxin

apache
17-08-2018, 11:38 AM
I supposed Tian Xin from WH04 based on the description and the thread title

One of my favourite also. big neh neh and nice butt for the piak piak bang

big.bird
23-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Yes I agree with threadstarter that TX has a really good bod and tip top service that make you wanna rtf.

splurtatious
23-08-2018, 07:26 PM

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Sex

Seems like a really Nice intro. Will try out definitely. Thanks for the FR!

gmaster
24-08-2018, 07:20 PM
tianxin good service
neh neh bery big, beautiful face

nah beh, fuck her behind, very shiok. very friendly woman

she not very tall. good for me

dlsc01
26-08-2018, 04:31 PM

MY own ratings below

���������� 8/10

�������� - 7/10

�������������� - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Sex

Thanks for the intro, Senior Bro.

I went to see her yesterday and it is teally what was described as above. She has good body with a pair of big neh neh and nice butt. Her bbbj is heaven. She's a gem and will rtf her. :D

bryanteo97
27-08-2018, 09:27 PM
where to find her and how much does she charge

bryanteo97
27-08-2018, 09:43 PM
damage? her french how long?

bbgg
28-08-2018, 05:05 PM
where to find her and how much does she charge

Bro, if you read carefully. You would know where to go;)

dbhh
29-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Have to admit I felt skeptical about this Tian Xin as she might be overrated to have her own thread here. After trying her out for the first time last week, I'm glad I was wrong.

Everything I look for in a good bonking experience is there: pretty face, big boobs and butt, excellent service and friendly attitude. The only downside was that she had a pimple outbreak on her face which she cleverly camouflaged by dimming the lights during the session. Her small mole near her chin makes her look sexier too.

She is also one of the rare type of WLs to have worked here for about 9 months. Definitely worth a RTF for me. Thanks to threadstarter bro jamesBONK for recommending.

BronzeGod
29-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Have to admit I felt skeptical about this Tian Xin as she might be overrated to have her own thread here. After trying her out for the first time last week, I'm glad I was wrong.

Everything I look for in a good bonking experience is there: pretty face, big boobs and butt, excellent service and friendly attitude. The only downside was that she had a pimple outbreak on her face which she cleverly camouflaged by dimming the lights during the session. Her small mole near her chin makes her look sexier too.

She is also one of the rare type of WLs to have worked here for about 9 months. Definitely worth a RTF for me. Thanks to threadstarter bro jamesBONK for recommending.

I am worried about that pimply face though I heard she's good.

Pimply face is really a NO NO for me.

angusb
30-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Tried Tian Xin today, she lives up to her name:)

ahleck
03-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Long time no cheong legal house le. Seems like a gem as described

Vietamin
10-09-2018, 08:23 AM
RTF 3rd time this month. Good looking great body superb gfe and service Tianxin is the complete package !

TDoggieT
10-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Look : 8/10
SVC / Attitude: 9/10 – good svc with right attitude
Body: 7/10 - fair and smooth
Boobs: 7/10 –perky C cups
BJ: 9/10
FJ 7.5/10 – tight
RTF : cfm

jacktan66
12-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Can someone PM me her number and price? Thanks in advance

dlsc01
13-09-2018, 12:11 PM
Can someone PM me her number and price? Thanks in advance

Bro, the price is S$150. Go and look for her at WH04 by yourself. :D

ahha2011
13-09-2018, 01:58 PM
I think she looks like fm 933 meigui

MrBigBadBird
15-09-2018, 06:01 PM

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Sex

Bro,

Glad u enjoyed her!
And thanks for sharing my FR to all - also due to kind recommendation by bro omnia.

Btw to all bros I crossed paths with previously, am glad to inform I’d gone through a cold turkey for the past 6 months ie totally stopped gg gl or fl.
It’s been difficult but decided it’s for my own good that I curb my addiction which resulted in me whoring minimum 10x a month for the past years.

Will continue to try to keep this up.

All the best to your chionging!
Cheers!

✌🏻

dbhh
15-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Good for you, bro mrbigbadbird. Keep up the good effort in staying clear of your addiction.

Just happened that I had my RTF with Tian Xin earlier today. Still sextifying as the first time, with added BBBJ in the shower before the bed action and back massage afterwards.

Thanks bro mrbigbadbird for sharing your experience in the forum. All the best to you.

MrBigBadBird
15-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Good for you, bro mrbigbadbird. Keep up the good effort in staying clear of your addiction.

Just happened that I had my RTF with Tian Xin earlier today. Still sextifying as the first time, with added BBBJ in the shower before the bed action and back massage afterwards.

Thanks bro mrbigbadbird for sharing your experience in the forum. All the best to you.

Bro dbhh,

Glad u enjoyed her too!
Appears the sharing atmosphere still alive!
Keep it up!

Cheers!

unfit
16-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Bro dbhh,

Glad u enjoyed her too!
Appears the sharing atmosphere still alive!
Keep it up!

Cheers!

Bro...can teach me how to Cold Turkey huh :rolleyes:

Quitting GL is like stopped smoking...Sibay Difficult leh :(

MrBigBadBird
17-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Bro...can teach me how to Cold Turkey huh :rolleyes:

Quitting GL is like stopped smoking...Sibay Difficult leh :(

Bro

Totally stop gg sammyboyforum, fl sites etc
Lol

unfit
17-09-2018, 09:05 PM
Bro

Lol

Thats mission impossible:(

GN007SG
18-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Bro

Lol

This is true...
I tried before

Fat Fatt
18-09-2018, 02:22 PM
Bro

Lol
May I know the reason why you still are reading our posts?
Can’t stop the curiosity of new girls ...

I tried to stop reading sammyboy too, but the itch to find new chio service girls is so strong, I guess you are back to check if any good newbies around

unfit
18-09-2018, 02:24 PM
This is true...
I tried before

Thats why you retired 50% :D

unfit
18-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Can

I tried to stop reading sammyboy too, but the itch to find new chio service girls is so strong, I guess you are back to check if any good newbies around

Not easy lah...sometimes driving the Head GPS will automatically guide you there :rolleyes:

GN007SG
18-09-2018, 02:59 PM
Thats why you retired 50% :D

Yes because slowing down is much easier than completely stopping
Will always have the urge when things not going your way in real life :D

Fat Fatt
18-09-2018, 04:18 PM

Yes, if it’s love, marriage, work, other real life things, you will want to go buy a WL , be served , and let Them listen to you talk. Pour out sorrows and also your sperms to them... feel relaxed, feel destressed and ready to face the challenge another day. ( for me the next day I want to go again already. So not good for
Me )

unfit
18-09-2018, 04:23 PM

Same like smoking ... cutting down is easy:p

But totally stopped is really difficult :(

GN007SG
18-09-2018, 05:47 PM
Yes, if it’s love, marriage, work, other real life things, you will want to go buy a WL , be served , and let Them listen to you talk. Pour out sorrows and also your sperms to them... feel relaxed, feel destressed and ready to face the challenge another day. ( for me the next day I want to go again already. So not good for
Me )

Lol yes thats why when kena one kns gal become more pek chek

MrBigBadBird
18-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Can’t stop the curiosity of new girls ...

Didn’t read for past 6 months
Sat was my first time log in

I just logged in cos of curiosity
But gotta admit the temptation is strong once read
😅

MrBigBadBird
18-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Same like smoking ... cutting down is easy:p

But totally stopped is really difficult :(

6 months and counting
✌🏻

unfit
18-09-2018, 08:52 PM
6 months and counting
✌🏻

Well Done BBB...Good Job ;)

Me even not logging in also wanna go :(

SiBay JiaLuck :o

DPOWER
18-09-2018, 09:12 PM
6 months and counting
✌🏻

Bro, a little sharing with u. I have strong sex urge since childhood, and with more than a decade of visits to indecent Health Centres ( i really missed the Dragon Spa, knn ......) and frequent bonkings at GL since 2013, i had managed to abstain from GL for a full 12 months in a few yrs back.
The factors that empowered me are as follows:
1) very stressed and passionate to conquer the challenges in my full time job. I forsee the goodness if i succeeded. I did succeed, lol.
2) very enthusiastic to build my side line lobang
3) ultra passionate to excel in one particular hobby to win in competitions.

In that year, i was not keen to fuck WL and totally fuck care about the forum, lol.
Then, when things turned good, i chose to come back to GL to enjoy and target to retire from GL sometime next year. ( Btw, all my FRs are truthful because they are meant for my future recollection and occasional reading for satisfaction after retiring from GL, 正与邪的都有点体验, tasted a small part of the decent and indecent experiences in life).

My point is, without a good replacement to rechannel our energy and focus from our old habit, it is never easy to change.Dont keep focussing on fighting with old habit. Focus on the goodness and abundance of the new habit.

All the best to u, my senior Bro.

SBFqualityctrl
19-09-2018, 12:30 AM
Hey bro, thanks for sharing.

I’m trying my best to curb my addiction too. It’s killing my wallet and my life man.

Bro,

Glad u enjoyed her!
And thanks for sharing my FR to all - also due to kind recommendation by bro omnia.

Btw to all bros I crossed paths with previously, am glad to inform I’d gone through a cold turkey for the past 6 months ie totally stopped gg gl or fl.
It’s been difficult but decided it’s for my own good that I curb my addiction which resulted in me whoring minimum 10x a month for the past years.

Will continue to try to keep this up.

All the best to your chionging!
Cheers!

✌🏻

MrBigBadBird
19-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Well Done BBB...Good Job ;)

Me even not logging in also wanna go :(

SiBay JiaLuck :o

Lol bro!
Takes pure determination to stop.
I hope my determination continues
🙏🏻

MrBigBadBird
19-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Bro, a little sharing with u. I have strong sex urge since childhood, and with more than a decade of visits to indecent Health Centres ( i really missed the Dragon Spa, knn ......) and frequent bonkings at GL since 2013, i had managed to abstain from GL for a full 12 months in a few yrs back.
The factors that empowered me are as follows:
1) very stressed and passionate to conquer the challenges in my full time job. I forsee the goodness if i succeeded. I did succeed, lol.
2) very enthusiastic to build my side line lobang
3) ultra passionate to excel in one particular hobby to win in competitions.

In that year, i was not keen to fuck WL and totally fuck care about the forum, lol.
Then, when things turned good, i chose to come back to GL to enjoy and target to retire from GL sometime next year. ( Btw, all my FRs are truthful because they are meant for my future recollection and occasional reading for satisfaction after retiring from GL, 正与邪的都有点体验, tasted a small part of the decent and indecent experiences in life).

My point is, without a good replacement to rechannel our energy and focus from our old habit, it is never easy to change.Dont keep focussing on fighting with old habit. Focus on the goodness and abundance of the new habit.

All the best to u, my senior Bro.

Thanks bro!

I’d also chionged since the Dragon and Executive Spa days eg Armani, Porsche, Ribena to name a few and enjoyed immensely the long queues of streetwalker along Darlene hotel, the start of the legal PRC scene. It’s been a long journey for more than a decade.

Now I’ve chosen to focus on wholesome family time instead of immersing in guilty pleasures every now and then.
This is my main motivation nowadays.

MrBigBadBird
19-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Hey bro, thanks for sharing.

I’m trying my best to curb my addiction too. It’s killing my wallet and my life man.

Try harder bro
😅

Fat Fatt
19-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Thanks bro!

I’d also chionged since the Dragon and Executive Spa days eg Armani, Porsche, Ribena to name a few and enjoyed immensely the long queues of streetwalker along Darlene hotel, the start of the legal PRC scene. It’s been a long journey for more than a decade.

Now I’ve chosen to focus on wholesome family time instead of immersing in guilty pleasures every now and then.
This is my main motivation nowadays.

Not sure if you recall the Super Ang Pai of Marina South Spa (before changed to Dragon) Chanel. She is requires 1 week notice to book.

unfit
19-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Not sure if you recall the Super Ang Pai of Marina South Spa (before changed to Dragon) Chanel. She is requires 1 week notice to book.

She is the daredevil commando :p

Fat Fatt
19-09-2018, 11:29 AM
She is the daredevil commando :p

She is also very pretty. I got my first AR from her and super shiok. Back then I try to make booking but always difficult. Manage to get her 3 times only before she left. One of them I actually took the slot of a friend who can’t go. Haha.
This one really legendary.

Later Porsche became my favorite in DHC till she left. I really hope to see her again, not really about sex but more for the reminiscence of the intimacy we shared (I think I really had feelings for her then, and of course to her I am just customer). Also I remember December from Prince Spa (in CBD), but not as much impression as Porsche

omnia
19-09-2018, 11:33 AM
Lol bro!
Takes pure determination to stop.
I hope my determination continues
🙏🏻

All the best buddy:cool:

Try n not even cum into website let alone log in;)

omnia
19-09-2018, 11:35 AM

Chanel was pretty but personally i liked Carnation better. Tks for the memories buddy:)

unfit
19-09-2018, 12:47 PM
She is also very pretty. I got my first AR from her and super shiok. Back then I try to make booking but always difficult. Manage to get her 3 times only before she left. One of them I actually took the slot of a friend who can’t go. Haha.
This one really legendary.

Later Porsche became my favorite in DHC till she left. I really hope to see her again, not really about sex but more for the reminiscence of the intimacy we shared (I think I really had feelings for her then, and of course to her I am just customer). Also I remember December from Prince Spa (in CBD), but not as much impression as Porsche

Really missing those Msian gals HC days :o

Leisure, Lai Lai, Ivory, Parkway, Bamoral, last time really so many good HC:p

After these was PDMM TN...last time got nonstop entertainment:D

Fat Fatt
19-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Chanel was pretty but personally i liked Carnation better. Tks for the memories buddy:)

Chanel is from one generation before Ribena Carnation and Porsche. You also reminded me of Carnation ... those were really nice times.

glstunner
19-09-2018, 02:08 PM

Try even not to post,oops :D

Fat Fatt
19-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Really missing those Msian gals HC days :o

Leisure, Lai Lai, Ivory, Parkway, Bamoral, last time really so many good HC:p

After these was PDMM TN...last time got nonstop entertainment:D

If you missed the WL, Pat from Paradiz spa is still working in person haha

At a bargain of $40 per 20-30 min slot 1 shot

MrBigBadBird
19-09-2018, 09:22 PM

Heard she’s good
But never managed to book nor see her
😖

MrBigBadBird
19-09-2018, 09:24 PM

Oh ya almost forgot Carnation
Thanks for reminding bro
Vaguely remember she’s the 张韶涵 lookalike
😋

unfit
19-09-2018, 09:49 PM
If you missed the WL, Pat from Paradiz spa is still working in person haha

At a bargain of $40 per 20-30 min slot 1 shot

Are you referring to Petain :eek:

I dare not go there bro :o

GN007SG
20-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Are you referring to Petain :eek:

I dare not go there bro :o

Why dun dare to go there?

Fat Fatt
20-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Chanel is from one generation before Ribena Carnation and Porsche. You also reminded me of Carnation ... those were really nice times.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=16281&highlight=dragon&page=125

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=221&highlight=marina+south&page=40

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=588&highlight=dragon&page=45

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=261156&highlight=dragon&page=3

I dig up some of the old threads to read.
Back then there were a lot of posts to condemn DHC, expensive , poor service etc ... now don’t even have a proper HC like that kind. So only left memory.

Now we have the legal Cat 150 PRC which is not bad in my opinion. Let’s support support as well.

unfit
20-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Why dun dare to go there?

Environmental issue I guess :o

MrBigBadBird
20-09-2018, 09:02 PM

Lol
Thanks bro!

Only when cum into website then can test your extent of your perseverance

😅

ahgugu
27-09-2018, 04:00 AM

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Sex

Thanks for the reco. Will try out this gem and return with FR :)

KSharp
05-10-2018, 07:34 PM
Thanks TS for the recco . Went there and another bro was having fun with her. Waited for about 20 mins and it’s my turn. WOW ! long hair girl sweet JC girl looks . Nice C cup boobs soft and nicely shaped . Service is considered commando type. My opinion is worth the 20 min wait and definitely money well spent!!!

Vietamin
10-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Promised to write a review for a great bonk
looks : 8/10 SYT ( her mole on her chin really turned me on )
attitude: 7/10 – cooperative
body: 8/10 - fair and smooth
boobs: 7/10 – C cup with nice nipple
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7.5/10 – tight
Damage : 150 / 1 shot
RTF : yes

Libero
10-10-2018, 11:48 PM
No complains about this babe. Quite the sweety and good service too.

Her boobs are hot, just that she is on the short side for me.

Defo excellent for poundings :cool:

Penetrator3
12-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Very sweet and cheery girl, i love her positive vibes.

Figure: 8
And of course her awesome set of natural boobs. She said she lost her ass after coming Singapore, but her figure is still great, especially during cowgirl.

BBBJ: 8
Very slurpy and wet. Having her sweet face between my legs, i almost exploded in her mouth.

AR: 0
Only downside.... but she more than compensated with adequate BBBJ. Reminds me of ex-Vicky 1608 who doesnt give AR but made up for it by blowing your shaft gao gao.

FJ: 9
But i came too soon. :(

GFE: 10
Very real demeanor, genuine interest and ... oh so so so sweet and gentle, like your secondary school gf.

RTF: Absolutely.

Penetrator3
12-10-2018, 01:42 PM
Anyway the OKT in this house is a really nice uncle.

dbhh
12-10-2018, 06:21 PM
RTF this SYT a few days ago.

Better GFE now due to multiple visits. The pimples on her face have now gone and she looks much prettier too. Butt isn't as fleshy as before, though.

Service is still tip-top especially her BBBJ.

Agree that the OKT uncle has good attitude.

chris91
14-10-2018, 09:23 PM

And of course her awesome set of natural boobs. She said she lost her ass after coming Singapore, but her figure is still great, especially during cowgirl.

Very slurpy and wet. Having her sweet face between my legs, i almost exploded in her mouth.

Only downside.... but she more than compensated with adequate BBBJ. Reminds me of ex-Vicky 1608 who doesnt give AR but made up for it by blowing your shaft gao gao.

Very real demeanor, genuine interest and ... oh so so so sweet and gentle, like your secondary school gf.

Really? I got AR from her though. Maybe she’s selective. Alternating between ar and bbbj. Damn shiok. :D

Penetrator3
15-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Really? I got AR from her though. Maybe she’s selective. Alternating between ar and bbbj. Damn shiok. :D

Really? Looks like i better RTF until i got her sensual lips along my anus. :D

fire_boy
22-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Saw many good reviews so decide to try out today. Code red the OKT told me. So lan lan go find my regular at L16H6A.

ahpui
31-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Paying tianxin a visit now. Hopefully she is ard today
*fingers crossed *

Penetrator3
07-11-2018, 09:47 AM

RTF this cheery lass and as usual enjoyed her awesome slurpy wet bbbj. I was especially turned on when she spit her saliva on my cock and continue sucking.

This gave me the mood for a handjob finish so i asked her to spit more saliva and wank me off while licking my nipples and frenching. Silently i was hoping she would go down and let me blow into her mouth. Nope, she wasnt into it.

And there was no AR still. Still the only downside.

But overall, having her to make me cum so much with her 5 fingers was great. I guess many would say its stupid to pay $150 for a HJ, but hey, i'm grinning from ear to ear when i came. Sometimes, i really prefer such way to release. Feels more intimate.

ahleck
15-11-2018, 06:07 AM
Pretty with a really nice figure. Service wise up to my standards. Will RTF for sure

Islands
18-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Pretty with a really nice figure. Service wise up to my standards. Will RTF for sure

Wow, read the FRs and sounds very good.. will try.. thanks for sharing

yyy12369
20-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Had a chance to try this babe today.
Lucky was just a 15 min wait.
While waiting there was a available gal in blue dress. Nice long black hair and white skin, slender and quite pretty. Does any bro know her name and how her service? Next time maybe wanna try :)

Anyway back to TX. Definitely a petite gal w the right curves. Got a bit of french and AR. Quite shiok.
I like the way she tickle the body, make me feel shiok.

Looks: 7
Body: 8
Service: 9

Hope u like my simple fr

Squitsex
21-11-2018, 05:19 PM
She lost a lot of weight
But service remains good
Less chubby now

ahgugu
28-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Had my RTF yesterday. No need for more details as most brudders here have already mentioned. True gem not to be missed !!

chiyo
11-12-2018, 03:28 PM

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing

BBBJ/BJ

Sex

150 damage?

TauntNight
11-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Anyway the OKT in this house is a really nice uncle.

Totally Agree

alito
09-01-2019, 08:13 AM
Belated FR.
One of the better bonks I had. Pretty face, great tight body, service really tip top.

Penetrator3
09-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Post deleted

scorkeong
10-01-2019, 01:49 AM
Is she still working there? Any bro can share the location newbie here. Many thanks

irbaboons
10-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Is she still working there? Any bro can share the location newbie here. Many thanks

Westerhout Road house 4

JamesBONK
24-02-2019, 11:05 PM

Yes she is still around

Desgroupng
02-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Can share bro

dbhh
02-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Can share bro

She is open for visit at her house 16W04.

dbhh
16-03-2019, 05:23 PM
RTFed Tian Xin earlier this week.

This time, she added HJ and BBBJ combo to her moves on bed. Watching her suck my dick while using her hands to stroke it gently gave me an instant hard-on. Even more exciting was when she spit her saliva slowly on my dick to lubricate it, just like in those porn videos.

Her C cup boobs are still bouncy and white as before, especially when pumping her in missionary position. Her body is slightly chubby now with a little baby fat around her waist, but she is taking regular yoga lessons to maintain her figure. She has now worked for almost a year and is considered a veteran WL based on her services and attitude in my opinion. A highly recommended WL to try out for those into big boobs SYTs.

Fuckside69
18-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Bros, Does she speak English?

Penetrator3
18-03-2019, 11:32 AM

This time, she added HJ and BBBJ combo to her moves on bed. Watching her suck my dick while using her hands to stroke it gently gave me an instant hard-on. Even more exciting was when she spit her saliva slowly on my dick to lubricate it, just like in those porn videos.

Her C cup boobs are still bouncy and white as before, especially when pumping her in missionary position. Her body is slightly chubby now with a little baby fat around her waist, but she is taking regular yoga lessons to maintain her figure. She has now worked for almost a year and is considered a veteran WL based on her services and attitude in my opinion. A highly recommended WL to try out for those into big boobs SYTs.

Totally agree with u bro. In my earlier FR, i also shared one of the highlights of TX's services was the saliva spitting, especially in the sensual way she did it. 1 of my session with her was dedicated to a HJ using her sweet saliva as the lub. Love it when she gamely engaged in wanking me off while making sure my shaft was always wet by regular spits between strokes

I havent visited TX in a while, hope she's still as bubbly and smiley smiley.

AlienPrince
19-03-2019, 12:53 PM

What's the damage for TX?

AlienPrince
19-03-2019, 12:54 PM
What's the damage for TX?

Was it still $150?

dbhh
19-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Was it still $150?

Yes, it is $150.

y0shiaki
23-03-2019, 05:38 PM
a LONG overdue FR for Tianxin of WH04

indeed as true as it is, she is no doubt one of the very few WL which I feel my penny was super well spent.

Here's my review:

Looks: Confirm SYT
Boobs: nice firm C cups
Body: A little chubby, with good curves
French: Yes
AR: No
SOP: if i am not those lasting type, could had easily surrendered when she do her signature BBBJ/HJ combo, especially when she fondle around the didi head and add her saliver..
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: acconmodating, move to your rythem, allow few position changes
RTF: Yes! When vit M is enough

JamesBONK
04-04-2019, 09:28 AM
a LONG overdue FR for Tianxin of WH04

indeed as true as it is, she is no doubt one of the very few WL which I feel my penny was super well spent.

Here's my review:

Looks: Confirm SYT
Boobs: nice firm C cups
Body: A little chubby, with good curves
French: Yes
AR: No
SOP: if i am not those lasting type, could had easily surrendered when she do her signature BBBJ/HJ combo, especially when she fondle around the didi head and add her saliver..
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: acconmodating, move to your rythem, allow few position changes
RTF: Yes! When vit M is enough

Thank you for the feedback!

Penetrator3
04-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Just want to give an update to TX's services, been a few weeks since i last visited her and i spotted in another thread that TX was, as quoted 'Worst mistake of my life'.

i guess i need to re-visit this 'mistake' to find out the truth.

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

..... that the fellow samster made.

Short of that few pounds she put on (which i mentioned in my last posting and made her no less appealing), Tian Xin is still, good o' Tian Xin :cool:

That angelic face staring at you while sucking your dick.

Splitting saliva and never stopping the stroking (my favourite)

The trademark silky body and bubbly smile + persona.

OMG how can she be a fucking (pun intended) mistake??

One up for this sweetie. And yes always on my RTF list.

For the minority who thinks that $150 can buy u a sex slave, that you can be rude and rough, that you can treat the ladies like trash and after that come online to try smear the poor lady into losing some income, i say keep up that attitude and you only make the rest of us customers better (and receive better services of course).

y0shiaki
07-04-2019, 12:20 PM
Just want to give an update to TX's services, been a few weeks since i last visited her and i spotted in another thread that TX was, as quoted 'Worst mistake of my life'.

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

Short of that few pounds she put on (which i mentioned in my last posting and made her no less appealing), Tian Xin is still, good o' Tian Xin :cool:

For the minority who thinks that $150 can buy u a sex slave, that you can be rude and rough, that you can treat the ladies like trash and after that come online to try smear the poor lady into losing some income, i say keep up that attitude and you only make the rest of us customers better (and receive better services of course).

totally agreed

benson683
08-04-2019, 02:26 PM
What time do they open?

apache
10-04-2019, 11:49 AM

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

Agree. I had my bonk with her last week or two weeks ago, as good as every. she is slutty as before.

She has lost some baby fat now compared to when she first arrived, body is more firm with meat in the right places. :D

rocky_509
13-04-2019, 02:39 PM
She reminds me of some mediacorp artiste forgot who liao

Service tip top especially BBBJ and CIM lol

Lick your whole back body.Song dah!

Thanks for bros recommendations!

dbhh
13-04-2019, 05:41 PM
She reminds me of some mediacorp artiste forgot who liao

Service tip top especially BBBJ and CIM lol

Lick your whole back body.Song dah!

Thanks for bros recommendations!

When I first upped Tian Xin, she reminded me of Yvonne Lim 林湘萍.

For subsequent RTFs, not so much anymore.

Maybe her good services gave her her own identity.

Penetrator3
15-04-2019, 01:09 PM
TianXin is a super sweet WL. I can't imagine why would anyone uses violence on her; i mean she is so accommodating i suppose it should take a super nasty jerk to cast such bad reviews on her.

Throwback to another session last week. When she was sucking my dick while kneeling down as i sat on the bed edge, it was a beautiful sight looking at the mirror such beautiful and angelic face going 'up and down, up and down' from the behind.... i whispered she should change her name from 'Tian Xin (甜心)' to 'Tian Tang (天堂 aka heaven)' because of the way she made me feel like i was in heaven whenever she gave me a blowjob.... :p:p:p

angeloo
18-04-2019, 08:12 AM
Fucking OKT runner still at it, promoting his substandard whore in this thread, a word of advice to your fucking whore, provide reasonably good service and you won’t even need to resort to this.

ejectjoy
18-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Tian Xin is a highly service-oriented lass. She aimed to please. I had her two times - when she was very new and some time later! While I was not impressed by her looks and height, she used her entire body - boobs, hands, mouth, lips, tongue etc to generate strong gfe. The sluttinesss started in the shower and continued on bed. Both the sessions were long hard fuck sessions ... she commented the second was "more challenging" than the first. Truly admire her sincerity, hardwork, customer-orientedness and accommodative spirit! Take good care and treat her well for those who patronise her!:)

tiny87
18-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Fucking OKT runner still at it, promoting his substandard whore in this thread, a word of advice to your fucking whore, provide reasonably good service and you won’t even need to resort to this.

Ask yourself how did you treat her during the session. You only shared part of the story here. Why not you tell us how you forcefully did something that she refused?

angeloo
18-04-2019, 04:36 PM
CB OKT runners here really make my blood boil, Ownself whore give substandard service than throw all kind of accusations at customers who give negative review. NBCB
Btw ask your whore Tian Xin to wash her pussy clean next time she open her leg ok? Did I mentioned that there’s some kind of fishy smell in her pussy???? Shit thread for a shit whore :mad::mad::mad:

angeloo
18-04-2019, 05:10 PM

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

U Revisit a whore after a bad review??? U her fucking BF? Or a runner under her payroll???? What’s the vested interest????

CB Wan to mislead also don’t know how to mislead properly????

Fucking OKT runner get a real job lah Chee bye

glenn123456
23-04-2019, 01:04 PM
CB OKT runners here really make my blood boil, Ownself whore give substandard service than throw all kind of accusations at customers who give negative review. NBCB
Btw ask your whore Tian Xin to wash her pussy clean next time she open her leg ok? Did I mentioned that there’s some kind of fishy smell in her pussy???? Shit thread for a shit whore :mad::mad::mad:

I tried her twice... Definitely no fishy smell.... U guys quarrel but don't anyhow say la.
Her service is consider above average. Boobs lover can try.. for me , I like her sensual touch in the shower room and she is dam wet during fj

23-04-2019, 01:18 PM
I tried her twice... Definitely no fishy smell.... U guys quarrel but don't anyhow say la.
Her service is consider above average. Boobs lover can try.. for me , I like her sensual touch in the shower room and she is dam wet during fj

She is good

1gsb9
27-04-2019, 09:18 PM
She provides good gfe, allows kissing and licking. Boobs lover sure will be exited if u see her nice pair of C.... Overall 7.5/10 if u know how to lick her I don't think she needs ky. Indeed a good gems

dbhh
24-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Tian Xin cutting card next Wednesday on 29 May.

apache
24-05-2019, 02:15 PM
OMG, i better try her fast

Penetrator3
29-05-2019, 12:17 PM
I want to pay a quick tribute to Tian Xin, a gem cutting her card today after almost 1.5 years serving us bros (and that odd maniacal idiot mutherfcuker).

Its really not about her service nor her looks nor her c-cups nor her spitting-saliva-while-sucking-your-cock, Tian Xin is really just an unpretentious person with a super sweet demeanor. While she doesn't burst out laughing at your jokes (read: corny), she will give a classy giggle & snigger, sometimes almost too polite.

I had the pleasure of having a 1-1 lunch with her during her off day. (High 5 to other bros who received the same pleasure) When i went to the washroom and back, she already got the bill. It wasn't a shabby meal, mind you.

And I wasn't her super regular as well; I do succumb to the sluttyness of her housemate, Xia Tian and in the past few weeks i actually patronised XT more than i did TX. Plus, it was TX who introduced and encouraged me to try XT!

On a happy note, i wish dear Tian Xin all the best going back home.

找个好归宿,宝宝。 有缘我们一定再见.

baotohk
29-05-2019, 05:22 PM
I want to pay a quick tribute to Tian Xin, a gem cutting her card today after almost 1.5 years serving us bros (and that odd maniacal idiot mutherfcuker).

Its really not about her service nor her looks nor her c-cups nor her spitting-saliva-while-sucking-your-cock, Tian Xin is really just an unpretentious person with a super sweet demeanor. While she doesn't burst out laughing at your jokes (read: corny), she will give a classy giggle & snigger, sometimes almost too polite.

I had the pleasure of having a 1-1 lunch with her during her off day. (High 5 to other bros who received the same pleasure) When i went to the washroom and back, she already got the bill. It wasn't a shabby meal, mind you.

And I wasn't her super regular as well; I do succumb to the sluttyness of her housemate, Xia Tian and in the past few weeks i actually patronised XT more than i did TX. Plus, it was TX who introduced and encouraged me to try XT!

On a happy note, i wish dear Tian Xin all the best going back home.

找个好归宿,宝宝。 有缘我们一定再见.

Agreed with you. I really like her personality and it's a pity that she has to leave so soon.

ejectjoy
29-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Indeed, good bye and my best wishes to Tian Xin! A warm and dedicated WL who aimed to please! Another familiar good lass has rtc!

mentari
30-05-2019, 02:48 PM
newbie here , can any bros tell me wheres the place and the damage ?

CKLW80
10-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Guess I was too late to rtf TX before she leaves. A pretty FB which I rtf repeatedly & I choose only her in this house where uncle is also friendly. .wish TX all the best in her new life. ..

Now any good girl to try in this house in replacement of TX? ? Hope to try a pretty one who is in Par with her skills & kc

Libero
10-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Good for her, really a good service girl. All the best to this busty babe.

I guess her workmate Xiatian is still around?

She is also a good service gal but not a frenching type.

CKLW80
10-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Oh, but I am a sucker for kissing & freching. ... Heard xiatian also have fake breast. ..

Penetrator3
12-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Surprised that this thread is revived haha.

My regret was i didnt get to tarma the combo TX + XT. Would be mind-blowing i'm sure!