PDA

View Full Version : How to flirt with colleague??

jameswood
09-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Recently my company recuited one quite chio lady,lynn,as admin cum payroll,she is in her late twenties and single.I managed to start a conservation with her in the 1st day and since then we are quite close maybe both of us got common interests like kepping marine fish and crazy abt sport car.
Whenever i see lynn walk past my table,i would daydream of me make love with her in the office when nobody around..And the Desire for it keep increasing...
And i can tell she got gd feeling for me as we always hav lunch together and chit chat during teabreak.But the issue is that whole company know i got a girlfriend who been with me for past 4 yrs and could be married within this yr as i did mention during our company last D&D morever my image in the company is those gd boy type,and my promotion and increasement are coming soon.
Do any bros got same situation or experience as me,can kindly share some thought.thank.

no_faith
09-05-2007, 06:36 PM
i dun have such experience but can i share sum thoughts?

bros here will advise u dun eat and shit @ the same plc.
u wan to jeopardize ur career, promotion, increment?
the risk not worth it unless she know the rules of the game and dun mind playing wif u.;)

Tiko Hia
09-05-2007, 06:43 PM
i dun have such experience but can i share sum thoughts?

bros here will advise u dun eat and shit @ the same plc.
u wan to jeopardize ur career, promotion, increment?
the risk not worth it unless she know the rules of the game and dun mind playing wif u.;)

Fully agree with you bro ....

Caporegime
09-05-2007, 08:00 PM
You are flirting with trouble so better but a stop to it. Besides you already got a GF so don't screw around and blow it.

beck7777
09-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Go to your bedroom, PCC thinking of her...

You have a GF whom you gonna marry, dont spoil it for someone whom you barely know.. :confused:

strong
09-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Recently my company recuited one quite chio lady,lynn,as admin cum payroll,she is in her late twenties and single.I managed to start a conservation with her in the 1st day and since then we are quite close maybe both of us got common interests like kepping marine fish and crazy abt sport car.
Whenever i see lynn walk past my table,i would daydream of me make love with her in the office when nobody around..And the Desire for it keep increasing...
And i can tell she got gd feeling for me as we always hav lunch together and chit chat during teabreak.But the issue is that whole company know i got a girlfriend who been with me for past 4 yrs and could be married within this yr as i did mention during our company last D&D morever my image in the company is those gd boy type,and my promotion and increasement are coming soon.
Do any bros got same situation or experience as me,can kindly share some thought.thank.

U think u fucking romeo or wat ? u hav a gd girlfriend n kept filrting ard ?
Next time u married let the guys firlt with yr wife n see how . u moron childish piece of shit

covenn
09-05-2007, 09:05 PM
juz a few words for u bro. some fantasies r better left as fantasies.

Chinapuss
09-05-2007, 09:17 PM
R u willin to sacrifice your four years of relationship with your future-wife juz because of a colleague that you hardly knew??...If your answer is "Yes" to continue flirtin, then I feel sorry for you bro

stephan
09-05-2007, 09:18 PM
No Risk No Gain!!! This only depand on ur capability. From ur post, u seem dun have the KC skill, either u over rated urself or it's really happen in the way u thinking of, only u can verify! :p

dominion
09-05-2007, 09:58 PM
.But the issue is that whole company know i got a girlfriend who been with me for past 4 yrs and could be married within this yr

got girlfriend already still like that!
how can u be so unfaithful even before u marry!
shame on u, u c how hard the bros in some threads here in finding their soulmate, yet you want to cheat on yours? :mad:

bedek05
09-05-2007, 10:01 PM
shame on u,

A lau jiao giving advise .Kekeke :D

justwanadoit
10-05-2007, 01:06 AM
bro,

u keep having lunch and tea breaks with her will also arouse gossips, wanna do also after office hours ma. Some gals are meant for wife and to be faithful, some woman...well...they are just good for being FBs. If ur colleague think of also the FB concept then congrats lor. Test..test...

No offence to bros who wanna faithful also.

KangTuo
10-05-2007, 01:13 AM
If u don't want your job and your gf of 4 years.... go ahead and flirt with your colleague.

Rule of thumb: never flirt with gals in your office and even within the same building your office is in.

adlas
10-05-2007, 01:48 AM
Bro, just remember, girls like to cock-tease and flirt for their ego.
She feel good when you give her attention, that may be all, don't spoil your rep in the office.

MMM88
10-05-2007, 02:59 AM
dun eat and shit at t same place ............
there is always greener pasture elsewhere ...........;)

enzer88
10-05-2007, 09:12 AM
No Risk No Gain!!! This only depand on ur capability. From ur post, u seem dun have the KC skill, either u over rated urself or it's really happen in the way u thinking of, only u can verify! :pBro,what is the KC skill u mentioned??

block11
10-05-2007, 09:28 AM
try not to play play in the workplace... not worth risking your career and relationship with gf just to have a bonk... go find FL if you need, just my 2 cents ;)

easyeasy
10-05-2007, 09:30 AM

please leave your self proclaim illusion of being labelled as a good boy by your co-workers, as i find it very hard to swallow with the frank description of you by yourself. let me share a true story with you. long time ago when I first join a company where the male & female working environment were like 2:10. being new I made friends with the male collegues first. during the few hangout we had drinking at some pubs and such. this particular guy at my office always tell me that this ger and that ger at the office were having feelings for him and so on, and I also do not doubt him as much, as he would always go around chating with the gers whenever possible so I thought he might be what he claimed to be, although with his looks and shape I greatly doubt so. since he do not have a girlfriend then I asked him why dun he took one of the gers to be his gerfriend and he told me he never eat and shit in the same place. and in my heart I say wow this guy got principal as some of our office ger then were quite pretty. after some time later he left the company and I got to mingle with my female collegues more and I found out from them that
what this particular guy said wasn't true but damn big hole, no-one in the office has a liking to him and in fact he did try to get fresh with a few of them but without success.

so the moral of the story is do I see a reflection here?

Mulch
10-05-2007, 09:39 AM
you wanna flirt with her in the office and engage in idle banter with her then fine by all means do so...

sometimes you get a kick out of making chio bus laugh and giggle, but you need to know where to draw the line. got gf and plan to get married liao then banish all thoughts of fucking around already, unless you don't want this gf and don't want to get married.

you basically have three things here which you are mixing together.

1) your horny bastard needs to sow your seeds as far as possible
2) your future personal life with your gf
3) your career

separate these three out and think which one is more important for you. then you see what choice to make... i think the choice obvious

ChingHeng
10-05-2007, 10:50 AM
If your image is not important and also your increment and promotion than continue... worth it to continue?:confused:

(o)(o) Tuner
10-05-2007, 12:27 PM
If you are young and this is the first time of you having such fantasy, then I guess no matter wat our bros said here you will not listen. It's not that I encourage you to go ahead and flirt with your colleauge, but if you still love your gf and has regard her as wife to be, then please take good care of her. Moreover, you just got to know your new female colleague, so be more vigilant and tactical, observe her for the time being. It's just like fishing, you pull when there is no resistance. Please flirt with care, you wouldn't wanna hurt your gf dun you?

CoolBlack
10-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Wise man says "don't eat and shit at the same place".... further more you will be getting married soon.
Lucky for me I am not working at the same place as you and I am not getting marry soon (did that years ago)........so best solution.....introduce to me lah! :D
Kidding.

Be sensible and not jeopardize your marriage and career.
There will always be other women and other opportunities (maybe after she resign or you resign from the company).

Good luck.

dbrudder
10-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Wah everyone here seems to be discouraging you. And I'm not going to encourage you either.

But I have some advice to give:

1) If you just want to fantasize about having sex with her in the office, by all means do it. Unless you're the big boss of the company and have your own office with a door that can be locked, chances are few and far in between, unless of course you both stay until past midnight when no one is around.

2) If you just want to have sex with her, no one can stop you except you and her. But she needs to know the rules of the game and not expect more than sex from you. What does she want from you? Love, sex, money, power? Be clear, be safe and be firm (sorry for the pun). And do it outside the company premises (in your car, in the cinema, in the park, in hotel, in your apartment...etc).

3) Never ever let your GF find out, or there's a BIG typhoon coming your way.

Anyway, no matter what, think through it carefully. Weigh the pros and cons. Is it worth it? What drives you? Is it the thrill of eating the forbidden fruit? Or is it the comfort of your loved one? Or are you the type who wants to live life to the fullest and have no regrets later?

I have a very good buddy who is married but still have flings here and there. He tells me all the good fun he's been having with so-and-so. No need to pay money, very shiok because he gets to taste different fruits all the time. Wife doesn't know a thing (or pretends not to know, I don't know). As a friend I don't condone it, but at the same time I don't condemn his actions. He does what he likes with his own time, but he knows the price he has to pay if everything falls apart. If you're in the game, you have to be willing to risk it all.

Eastpipper
10-05-2007, 04:02 PM
If you're in the game, you have to be willing to risk it all.

Yes,risks to come attached with it when u play such games

CoolBlack
10-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Yes,risks to come attached with it when u play such games

It's because of the risks that we engage in such games....else everyone would be faithful to their "assigned" partners...agree?
"Forbidden fruits always taste better"....ever thought why is it forbidden in the first place?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-05-2007, 04:36 PM
s

yeah man,give those single guys out there (like me) a chance mah. :o

monster.cookie
10-05-2007, 04:43 PM
juz a few words for u bro. some fantasies r better left as fantasies.

Cannot agree with you more...when you haven't get them, they are your fantasy, making you hard and hot...Once you get them, they can become your nightmare.

KC trapz is dangerous..take care bro.

jameswood
10-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Thank for so many reply from all corners,i will test water by asking her for movie 1st.If the respone is gd then i proceed from there.

Deztruct
11-05-2007, 12:02 AM
juz becoz u all hv lunch n teabreak together doesnt mean she like u...duhz..not tryin to flatter myself or wat but i always hv lunch with my female colleagues..even go kopi session with them but i can confirm tat they dun hv liking for me..they juz treat me as a frd :D

Horsepower
11-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Threadstarter, office flings will one day be found out and lead to gossips. It will destroy your career. Think twice !

littlesyt
11-05-2007, 02:27 AM
Playing with fire? Better play it carefully and always have a fire extinguisuer (Excuses and lots of excuses) with you...

:D

littlesyt
11-05-2007, 02:30 AM
"Tao Jia Zai Qi Cui" (Wipe your mouth after you've secretly eaten something).
;)

BangBalls
11-05-2007, 02:36 AM
Bro i tink its not worth it lah....... Work cum 1st for me so i tink tats important... with money i no gals can look for the chioest FL u can find n money can buy.... pay already business done tats it... no string attached...

True Story:
1 of my close buddy used to b in the sales line n quite highly position as well.. he got involve with his client purchasing side office gal... end up tis lady wans more thn jus bein fling so my frend kena pester till butahan n told her off.. so tis woman seek revenge n make my frend untill v.jialat.. in the end got to quit his job due to all the gossip n stuff n nw earning much less thn wat he earn b4.... so judge for urself bro... if ur attached alrdy juz go for FLs lah... i knw u will get the kick out off dating n shagging a new gal but always use big head rather thn small head... sori bro juz my point of view.. paiseh...

Bottomline: Nv pissed a woman off coz she can do tins man cant tink off....

Cheers :)

soundworks
11-05-2007, 11:21 AM
juz becoz u all hv lunch n teabreak together doesnt mean she like u...duhz..not tryin to flatter myself or wat but i always hv lunch with my female colleagues..even go kopi session with them but i can confirm tat they dun hv liking for me..they juz treat me as a frd :DYah,sometime ppl think highly of themselves:p

Rof|maoxz
11-05-2007, 11:25 AM
And i can tell she got gd feeling for me as we always hav lunch together and chit chat during teabreak.But the issue is that whole company know i got a girlfriend who been with me for past 4 yrs and could be married within this yr as i did mention during our company last D&D morever my image in the company is those gd boy type, and my promotion and increasement are coming soon.

Please continue to be a gd boy-boy image loh, see sexy ger you wanna up..... your gerfrd no good to you meh? :rolleyes:

jameswood
11-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Though i am nerd looking but i chiong HCs and GL150 and of course i Surf sammyboy everynites:)
I think maybe it my nerd nerd(i wear glasses) look that give ppl an impression that i belong to that type.
And after so many sound advice from bros here,i think i will not take any action just remain friend with her.Thank again for the advicE!!

secret75
13-05-2007, 12:53 AM
You got PM!

Hey bro, can pm me your tips as well?

Thanks a mil!

goofybaby69
13-05-2007, 12:13 PM
And after so many sound advice from bros here,i think i will not take any action just remain friend with her.Thank again for the advicE!!

Just remain friends and can still go and have lunch with her. Focus on ur work, get that promotion first.
I after 6 months, once u got to know her better and u still think she has feeling for you then revisit the idea flirting and scoring her but at the same time start looking or a new job..haha:D

lacoruna69
13-05-2007, 07:00 PM
I don't know whether it is true that female colleagues are less guarded about married / attached guys in the company. It seemed to be true in my case. In my last company, I declare no GF. And seemed that all the nice ones dun talk to me. The worst part is those fat ugly ones like me. And those female tends to intro friends / colleagues which I dun like. Fed up with this, I declared I got a GF when I joined a new company recently (Reason was not about girls, it was for $$). Strangely, the female colleagues seemed to be more friendly towards me. I also observed that female colleagues (single / married) tends to open up more with married male colleagues.

lacoruna69
13-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Though i am nerd looking but i chiong HCs and GL150 and of course i Surf sammyboy everynites:)
I think maybe it my nerd nerd(i wear glasses) look that give ppl an impression that i belong to that type.

Smart boy. Just remain and maintain this image. One day she will give it to you voluntarily. Dun jeopardise your career and your upcoming marriage because of one wrong move.

blue_swatch
13-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I don't know whether it is true that female colleagues are less guarded about married / attached guys in the company. It seemed to be true in my case. In my last company, I declare no GF. And seemed that all the nice ones dun talk to me. The worst part is those fat ugly ones like me. And those female tends to intro friends / colleagues which I dun like. Fed up with this, I declared I got a GF when I joined a new company recently (Reason was not about girls, it was for $$). Strangely, the female colleagues seemed to be more friendly towards me. I also observed that female colleagues (single / married) tends to open up more with married male colleagues.

attached, means can fling together with them, no commitments mah :D

lacoruna69
13-05-2007, 07:22 PM
attached, means can fling together with them, no commitments mah

I also met my long lost friend in the new company. It seemed he had a company of girls with him for lunch everyday. And he is married. He secretly told me he had become more horny after marriage. I remember I was the horny one last time when I was studying together with him. Always talking about girls. Now, it was the REVERSE!

littlesyt
15-05-2007, 09:55 PM
I also met my long lost friend in the new company. It seemed he had a company of girls with him for lunch everyday. And he is married. He secretly told me he had become more horny after marriage. I remember I was the horny one last time when I was studying together with him. Always talking about girls. Now, it was the REVERSE!

Sometimes "Feng Shui Lun Liu Zhuan". Luck changes all the time too. ;)

littlesyt
23-05-2007, 06:32 PM
How come this thread died?

surfer888
23-05-2007, 07:09 PM
How come this thread died?

Everyone queuing up to buy eye-mo.

littlesyt
06-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Everyone queuing up to buy eye-mo.

Keeping this thread alive.

:D

asdfghjkl
06-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Nv pissed a woman off coz she can do tins man cant tink off....

can share what she did or not ah? :rolleyes:

yh288888
07-06-2007, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE=littlesyt;2068961]Keeping this thread alive.

how to keep this tread alive? Most bro tell him NO GO, (some even use stronge words.... goodman as if he never do anything wrong) i will tell him the same except I will go myself, :D (sorry Im single。。。 WORST , I do not want to MARRY, those would flirt v u want more than damaging your mind, money,career .... .:eek: ) 1 brother said the right thing, sometime, women are most excited for ONS if u are married... Go to Shanghai, u know what I mean

desk13
07-06-2007, 03:31 AM
Managed to hook up with a colleague with my last 2 company I worked....so far, so good.....working hard on another another one.

Peregrine
07-06-2007, 04:00 AM
... And those female tends to intro friends / colleagues which I dun like. Fed up with this, I declared I got a GF when I joined a new company recently (Reason was not about girls, it was for $$). Strangely, the female colleagues seemed to be more friendly towards me. I also observed that female colleagues (single / married) tends to open up more with married male colleagues.

My company got one purchaser who working under the account department. All are girls except him. That married bastard was horny to the core that using every excuse to have lunch with a secretary.

The female colleagues all trying to coax her not to "do" that as they knew his wife pregnant but he still continue. He uses his night class as excuse to have fun outside with that secretary. His poor wife was so naive as he covered his trail by buying food, calling her before the date.

Of course, the colleague cannot take it but as you know gals have soft feeling. They dun want to see him sack and affect his new born baby. Sooner or later, I think he will meet his disaster as now the secret is like no secret to everybody...

triple h
07-06-2007, 09:16 AM
maybe kick his royal jewels????????? or knight his manhood ???

can share what she did or not ah? :rolleyes:

=WK=
07-06-2007, 09:49 AM
... Sooner or later, I think he will meet his disaster as now the secret is like no secret to everybody...

yes yes... it will happen sooner or later. this is why we should not eat and shit in the same place... unless you are single and have zero interest in your career :rolleyes:

Anything.Goes
07-06-2007, 12:56 PM
yeah, i think office relationships are a "No-No" After going our ways, we dun see each other in office or awkward seeing each other. Sometimes i have to peek out of my office to make sure the coast is clear before i go anywhere out of my room. Now we don't even have lunch together, so jia ka ki.

Vectra
09-06-2007, 04:40 AM
yes yes... it will happen sooner or later. this is why we should not eat and shit in the same place... unless you are single and have zero interest in your career :rolleyes:

Hard to imagine how to balance the 2 interest at one place...:cool:

SeAHuM
09-06-2007, 07:22 PM

I had a gf of 4 years, very close gf, we know each other like finger tips, both high earner, until my co. recruited a pretty syt clerk. we started to flirt with each other in the co, and subsequently fucked each other. then i broke off with the ex gf of 4 years, which we were about to get married.

sometimes think of it will regret. but sometimes think of the sexy things like the clerk going out without bra and panties and the 3some makes me horny and happy, as my ex gf does not do that..

so its a matter of give and take. i gave up stable relationship for a fun time of sex and sex. after all, how many men have experienced 3some? i am targeting for 4 and 5 some at the 2nd half of this year.

SeAHuM
09-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Managed to hook up with a colleague with my last 2 company I worked....so far, so good.....working hard on another another one.

All the way bro! I planning to hook up with another girl in my co. Objective is to have sex in the office..

steamystreamsg
09-06-2007, 07:51 PM
My take is, if the intention is just to flirt, got to draw the line clear....mutual understanding of the 'Rules Of The Game'.

Peregrine
10-06-2007, 03:53 AM
My take is, if the intention is just to flirt, got to draw the line clear....mutual understanding of the 'Rules Of The Game'.

Easy to say, but hard to be done...:o

Red Dragon
10-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Keep organising strip mahjong! Unfortunately so far never managed to convinced any girl to join. Hope springs eternal.

=WK=
10-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Hard to imagine how to balance the 2 interest at one place...

Easy to say, but hard to be done...

yes yes... even if we can balance our own interest and draw the line, the other party may not. thats why the risk is ever present. but seems like some bros here like the thrill of it. all the best to them ;)

wahleoweh
14-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Recently my company recuited one quite chio lady,lynn,as admin cum payroll,she is in her late twenties and single ... Do any bros got same situation or experience as me,can kindly share some thought.thank.

If u don't want your job and your gf of 4 years.... go ahead and flirt with your colleague.

Rule of thumb: never flirt with gals in your office and even within the same building your office is in.

I had a gf of 4 years, very close gf, we know each other like finger tips, both high earner, until my co. recruited a pretty syt clerk. we started to flirt with each other in the co, and subsequently fucked each other. then i broke off with the ex gf of 4 years, which we were about to get married.

sometimes think of it will regret. but sometimes think of the sexy things like the clerk going out without bra and panties and the 3some makes me horny and happy, as my ex gf does not do that..

my $0.02 worth:

threadstarter, bro jameswood, you need to ask yourself if Lynn is worth it, and whether your gf is THE ONE. or maybe you are not meant to settle down yet because your eyes are still roaming. only u can decide ur path. so I wont call you stupid or encourage you to go for it either.

a few other thots:

* to say "don't shit where you eat" can be good advice if you are after onenite stands and cannot stay frens with chicks after screwing them. but I think colleagues can become friends, or more. many bf-gf stories start in offices. a former NUS classmate and later colleague became my gf.

* even if you are attached, friendly flirting like trading compliments and smiles is okay. winks a bit too cheeky maybe. one-on-one lunches/dinners is dangerous ground liao.

* most ppl, even samster bros like KangTuo, value gf & married. if u even flirt too much with colleague, you will be judged by everyone not just co-workers. if your boss is conservative then si liao. but bro SeAHuM and others are happy playing the field. if you are single then who can judge you. one bro had affair once and female colleagues, even his close chio bu smoking kakis, did not respect him after. :( BUT his hum sup boss actually impress with him so he still got good promo and raise etc ... :confused:

* wise old NS buddy's solution is this: wait till u or her move job then try leh, in the meantime flirt flirt only a bit but try to become good frens. if still want to keep in touch after change job then dat is a gd sign. unless you stay colleagues for 5 years lah, then maybe give it 1-2 years before you propose going steady.

hope this helps bro.

triple h
14-06-2007, 05:05 PM
uncle here oso stop flirting w my subordinates here.....tempting but i'd rather not go the distance....like one bro said : dont eat n shit at the same place....greener pastures are better...outside.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo:D

Bruce-Sg
15-06-2007, 10:23 AM
better continue to be a good boy
image is important in a company or else jealous people will gossip or backstabe you.