PDA

View Full Version : Making initiations to new maid

hondachongsg
12-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Dear all seniors, my new maid (late 40s, indo, muslim, married) is starting work with me soon.

Any tips/suggestions as to how i can initiate 'special' from her?

Hope for all bros kind advise. Thanks in advance!

ddog
12-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Maids are maids just give them some dignity to do their job

kaiboy0820
12-08-2018, 12:50 PM
why don't you find a girl to just wear a maid suit and fuck them instead? the main you hire at home should just be for the work you hire for them unless they seek you out for sex. just my 2 cents

databreach
12-08-2018, 01:03 PM
TS, better avoid eating at home.

CapitalMail
12-08-2018, 01:39 PM

Fully agreed with you bro

trungphuc
12-08-2018, 01:42 PM
TS, better avoid eating at home.

Every meal eat outside? :eek:

hondachongsg
12-08-2018, 02:10 PM

Yup definitely dignity given to them.

Just wondering about having something more.

Anyway thanks all for the input, appreciated!

Penguin23
13-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Yup definitely dignity given to them.

Just wondering about having something more.

Anyway thanks all for the input, appreciated!

There is one aspect which I think many Samsters here may not understand that well. I am Indonesian and I have an Indo maid that has been with me for more than 10 years. I do nothing funny with my maid, and she is very happy as far as I can tell working for my family.

Since I can understand both Indonesian and a couple of Indo dialects, I sometimes "tune in" to the maids gossip network in my condo. That is something which few employers understand. Maids are usually quite free during some parts of their day and they crave company, especially with their own kind. What do you think they do when they talk? They trade gossip.

From my maid, I know, amongst other things which employer is fucking the maid. And most of the other maids in the condo know too. Some maids (like mine) end up sharing info with their employers and if that happens, that is going to be the end for you.

So good that you decided to stop. Your fantasy cannot end well, and the situation may blow up in ways you least expect it to.

FreebiezWanker
13-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Late 40s u also wanna eat, then r u late 60s? CPF use finish now wanna aim maid?

conquer
13-08-2018, 03:49 AM
Late 40s u also wanna eat, then r u late 60s? CPF use finish now wanna aim maid?

For women in their late 40s, my only concern is how not to be fucked by them... :o

Your maid very chio?

"chio" is definitely not the adjective one uses to describe a woman who is in her late 40s... no matter how does she look. :o

13-08-2018, 06:36 AM
How true is it?:confused:

alec
13-08-2018, 04:40 PM
If you think you can get away with women gossips (no offense to any sisters here) and such by all means go ahead~~ jus remember to share your FR if any.

Chopsumbong
13-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Just say she’ll be fired if she doesn’t suck your cock. Easy

I Love Boobs
13-08-2018, 10:25 PM
$50 gets you a Thai or Viet girl in her 20s in Geylang.
Soft supple skin. Young. Add $6 for good chicken rice down the road. Or $12 for beef noodles.
Support the local economy!

Squeezy
13-08-2018, 11:24 PM
TS,

Fuck you lah!

Your maid has not even started to work for u and u r already thinking of this. Does your wife or your mum know what u thinking?

Those maid left their family and kids to work in SG and here u r, thinking of some cheap thrills.

Go fuck yourself

14-08-2018, 12:03 AM
Any FR on this?:D

TS,

Fuck you lah!

smellmycock
14-08-2018, 12:05 AM
How true is it?:confused:

Should be true

adapters
14-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Just say she’ll be fired if she doesn’t suck your cock. Easy

That's one way of doing it :)

Jay Chou
14-08-2018, 12:26 AM
TS,

Fuck you lah!

Your maid has not even started to work for u and u r already thinking of this. Does your wife or your mum know what u thinking?

Those maid left their family and kids to work in SG and here u r, thinking of some cheap thrills.

Go fuck yourself

Up u bro. 😊

supershaft
14-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Dear all seniors, my new maid (late 40s, indo, muslim, married) is starting work with me soon.

Any tips/suggestions as to how i can initiate 'special' from her?

Hope for all bros kind advise. Thanks in advance!

if u r reli despo for her, suggest u try communicating with ur eyes.. If she recipocrates to ur suggestive eye signals, then good for u..If her eye contact with u looks awkward, then pls do not try anything funny..

ENd of day... its a huge risk and pls be prepared for the worst if she uses it as a weapon against u... better off going G-land and Fark SYTS with frog leg porridge as supper after that.. can sleep soundly...:D

RinxRin
15-08-2018, 03:00 PM
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/sexily-dressed-maids-seen-behaving-intimately-with-beer-drinking-uncles-at-kopitiam#xtor=CS1-10

TS just go this kopitiam try your luck lo.
But if kanna take photo dont cry hor.

Lucifypunk
17-08-2018, 01:18 AM
Don’t shit at where you eat.

zyspt
18-08-2018, 05:27 PM
yah.....succeed liao how??
prepare to get threaten by maid after that?
get caught by family member liao how??
how will the family look at you, who will dare to speak for you
if you are married with kids, you only bring shame to your on parent and children