PDA

View Full Version : Where to find the G-Spot?

corsiar74
07-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Need some advise from SAM's guru here hehehe...

got an affair with a 38 yrs old hsewife, cut short the story, when in bed time although i'm quite please with my performance, ding ding 30 mins all the way w/o problem, but she's still claim that i'm unable to make her climax, ask me to find her g-spot, walau i lick for few times also cannot make her high....

where's the G-spot location bro??:D

Frankiestine
07-05-2007, 03:59 PM
u must have the tongue of a serpent if you want to lick her g-spot....it is not outside but inside the pussy...very hard to describe...put your finger into the woman pussy and feel the top, that is a small area which is slightly cave in, that should just about be the spot..but for woman actually can stimulate the clit outside that is a very sensitive area for them..

do a search on this forum, one bro have actually posted a very detail step by step description of how to stimulate a woman g-spot..but just in case if you cannot find the thread...

wukong68
07-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Bro.. u can find this info in my thread.. free take a look

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=57082

Chinapuss
07-05-2007, 04:11 PM
How to make a woman arouse??...Simple, make slow steady love with lotz of foreplay and dont juz bonk bonk bonk...Lick de correct spot at de clit and de woman will squirt her cunt on ur face :D

Avenger1
07-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Bro.. u can find this info in my thread.. free take a look

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=57082

After seeing the pics, its seems simple enuff, will try today..

corsiar74
07-05-2007, 04:14 PM
thanks for all the expert comments....:D

wukong68
07-05-2007, 04:15 PM
u must have the tongue of a serpent if you want to lick her g-spot....it is not outside but inside the pussy...very hard to describe...put your finger into the woman pussy and feel the top, that is a small area which is slightly cave in, that should just about be the spot..but for woman actually can stimulate the clit outside that is a very sensitive area for them..

do a search on this forum, one bro have actually posted a very detail step by step description of how to stimulate a woman g-spot..but just in case if you cannot find the thread...

Yo Frankiestine, ive posted the link to help him out.. thanks!

Frankiestine
07-05-2007, 04:49 PM
tks bro wukong...always good to refresh the memory once in awhile...better if got practical...:D

wukong68
07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
tks bro wukong...always good to refresh the memory once in awhile...better if got practical...:D
Practical?? hahaha.. who?

Intro leh.. i always practice practice and practice...i notice my index finger got good muscle power liao.. haha

If u hit the rite G-spot, water squirting sound you will hear then u will see visible water squirting!

Chinapuss
07-05-2007, 04:59 PM
"How to make a woman arouse??...Simple, make slow steady love with lotz of foreplay and dont juz bonk bonk bonk...Lick de correct spot at de clit and de woman will squirt her cunt on ur face :D "

Hahaha...I gave tis type of advise also kana zapped...Watz wrong with tat advise??...De joker muz be nothin else to do...Hahaha :p

Frankiestine
07-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Practical?? hahaha.. who?

Intro leh.. i always practice practice and practice...i notice my index finger got good muscle power liao.. haha

If u hit the rite G-spot, water squirting sound you will hear then u will see visible water squirting!

alamak practice on fl lor very expensive session everytime must pay them just to practice my lok siu fong leng sai yat ji...:D

yangge
07-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Thanks Bro Wukong68. Very useful information.

poorman4sex
07-05-2007, 06:06 PM
bro... u cannot lick the G-spot~~ NO way~~!!!

but... licking her cunt can also make her high....very high....

CoolBlack
07-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Cannot located G-Spot? Use a GPS system.......:D
Kidding.
All women are different, thus lots of exploration will be needed to find out what turns them on. From experience, not all "ON" button are located at the G-Spot. Some likes to be penetration, some likes to be painted,fingered, etc.
So, experiment more to find out what turns her on. Sometime they might not even know it themselve.

Just my 2cents.

machoman
07-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Need some advise from SAM's guru here hehehe...

where's the G-spot location bro??:D

I am no guru.... Frank is the sex guru.

But let me guess... after the F-spot? :p

corsiar74
07-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Good point and i think i must agree with u.....throughout yrs of fxxx experience i said i'm sexpert but i do noticed not every woman "ON" button are the same lor....same lick on ear, the body "neng" liao and getting wet....some like doggie...some like from the side....walao really "si bei chim" on fucking study.....

Cannot located G-Spot? Use a GPS system.......:D
Kidding.
All women are different, thus lots of exploration will be needed to find out what turns them on. From experience, not all "ON" button are located at the G-Spot. Some likes to be penetration, some likes to be painted,fingered, etc.
So, experiment more to find out what turns her on. Sometime they might not even know it themselve.

Just my 2cents.