PDA

View Full Version : New Zealously Kor Syt Mika...Great Service With BBBJ (Pic Avail)

Bro S
07-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi bros, New 20 yo Kor SYT for u Guys.

Name:Mika
Stats: 34C 24 34
Ht :165cm
BBBJ : Yes
Frenching : Depends
Shower together : yes.
Damage $160/1 shot incl rm.

Attached below are her pics & profile.

http://i16.tinypic.com/672z2ie.jpg

A kor Syt with great service & attitude...don't miss;)

Interested bros, kindly pm me with your Name, Contact Number , Date & Time u wanna make an appointment & i'll sms u to confirm the booking, thks.

Regards,
Bro S

AD69
07-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Bro S,

This Kor gal looks good. How long will she be here in SG?

yaoyaw
07-05-2007, 01:11 PM
hi,bro s,i seen a lot of u lobang,can u email me lobang when got special,my email is [email protected]:( :(

Sayangku
07-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Had a session with Mika chan last friday, a very nice lady with killer eyes. She's more jap than korean although she's mixed (half jap, half korean). Bought her starbucks strawberry drinks and she likes it very much, keeps saying thank you.

Very well proportional body, a bit tanned, very soft B+ boobs (the softest i've touched so far), BBBJ was excellent with occasional deep throat, although i cant see, her long hair covered the whole action, should have ask her to bun her hair, haha...

For the main job, as she's quite petite, have to go slow, very sensual responds, as in sound and actions. hmmm, definitely a must try for those who fantasize about bonking a jap gal, not the commando type though.

Overall, a very nice lady, need to break the ice 1st before the main action, RTF? likely, i want to know more about her... I dun want to share her :o

These are her FR
Look: 8.8 (killer eyes, sharp nose, with freckles)
Body: 8 (well proportioned, if taller, will give it a 9)
Boobs: 8.5 (although B+, but very very soft)
BBBJ: 9 (good sucktion and occasional deep throat)
Frenching: Yes for me :)
FJ: 8.5 (as mentioned)
Service: 8.8
Communications: 8.5
Overall: 8.7
RTF: Likely

Highly recommended, she's so much prettier than the picture bro s have posted, hahaha

yangge
07-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Bro, Interested in Mika. How to book ?

cheeky-cheeky
07-05-2007, 07:05 PM
with the pic and FR from bro Sayangku how to not try her leh? ;)

plastictoy
07-05-2007, 08:23 PM
What can I say?
It has been the longest time since I had a great bonk, and yesterday was the day!

Everything was heaven... blowing my head out of this world...both big and small.
She was proactive and responds to every move.
This is the first time I used up the session, most of the time, it only lasted like half an hr.
Have to admit that I'm eager for RTF which I don't really excerise.
This one bonk you don't want to miss..

Bro S
08-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Bro S,

This Kor gal looks good. How long will she be here in SG?

Will be in SG for around 2weeks.

AD69
09-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Will be in SG for around 2weeks.Thanks for the info. Now, must find time to meet her. :D

Sayangku
09-05-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only 1 who tried her leh, where are the rest of the FR? Miss her already, too bad my dear spending this weekend with me, if not sure find her liao, haha..

curiouslooker
09-05-2007, 01:32 PM
bro S, do u hv a yahoo album? Wanna see her pics. Not so clear from this existing pic leh.

deedesilover
09-05-2007, 02:03 PM
i've got her pics. but i'm not sure if the threadstarter already has them and minds if i put them up somewhere.

lucif32
09-05-2007, 03:50 PM
can i view her pic??

Genbukan
09-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Feeling boring today during office. So decide to surf SBF .... And came across this thread... MAN.... after looking at the pix, I get so horny and decide to book a slot.

To cut story short.. Went to the location and saw Mika. Gosh!!! I was so horni-fied. She is really a SYT. Went in sit for a while and start chatting before bathing... Sad to say.. not much action in bathroom......

Now to the nice part, after bathing, I went to bed and get ready.. before I know.... I kana pounch at and start some light frenching.. and I later, start to auto-roam her and gave her a cat bath.... She smell so GOOD and the skin is so SMOOTH... After a few min.... I buay tahan and turn up the tempo... when to start some fierce frenching.. She is so good..

Later, she start to give me a light catbath with those seductive eyes... I feel so high. She later proceed to BBBJ me and yet again with those seductive eyes... I buay tahan and start to play with her B-Cup.. Sooooooo Shiok..... that I almost CIM.. tell her to stop and she put on the cap on me.......

Now FJ. Started with the cow-girl style.... Looking at her enjoying herself and the bouching breast.... Nose almost bleed. Proceed to doggy style and she suddenly turn up the stereo effects....... Ohhhhhhhhh ....... Finally, head down to missionary. It is so good especially when you looked at her enjoying and she will hug me tight during each hard thrust while biting me..and with her young sweet and seductive looks... makes me feel so energentic. Continue to do fierce tongue fighting... Finally, give up and 1 shot away. She continue to light french me and then its anti-climax time... Time to remove cap and go bath.

After bath. When back to the room to change. So continue to TCSS. Before leaving, she give me a nice hug and a light kiss. It is wonderful. Very GFE

Summary
Face: 8/10 (SYT with seductive looks but have little freckles)
Boobs: B (nice and proportional)
Body: 8/10 (Nice and slim with milky smooth skin)
Catbath: 7/10 (A little short but the seductive looks makes up for it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (A little short, but have some suction and nice to see SYT doing it)
FJ: 9/10 (What can I say.... SHE LOVES SEX)
GFE: 8/10 (She is a natural on bed and dont rush.. Can TCSS)
Attitute: 9/10 (no rush and patient and friendly)
Dick-O-Meter: 9/10 - She is a foreign talent, SYT that loves sex.... After the session,
makes you feel energentic and can make you wanna go for more.
Very refreshing.
RTF: If she stay till end of the month... OF COZ... still thinking about it......
Till date, Best Bonk of the year for me....

deedesilover
10-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Hope this helps you guys to decide whether you wish to use her services.
http://s4.sex141.com/photo/19431/main/12.jpg
http://s4.sex141.com/photo/19431/main/13.jpg
http://s4.sex141.com/photo/19431/main/14.jpg
http://s4.sex141.com/photo/19431/main/15.jpg
http://s4.sex141.com/photo/19431/main/16.jpg
http://s4.sex141.com/photo/19431/main/17.jpg
16 and 17 are my favourite photographs of her.

bwhee
10-05-2007, 03:06 PM
She is so hOT !!!

When is she leaving ?

What are her time slots ?

Genbukan
10-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Man.... looking at the pix again I also wanna RTF....

Cum_Luver
10-05-2007, 03:48 PM
wow...wooooo
bro, nearly nose bleed...
very chio le

steamer
10-05-2007, 04:16 PM
another steaming fr from steamer :D but today short one due running off soon, sori hor.
this ger is a gem!
looks 8.5/10 look like erica lee(mediacorp) minus the bugs teeth
hgt 1.55m; not for bros who wan tall gers; but gd to carry ard hehe
body 8/10 fair, slim n petite
boobs 33B est, feels smooth soft and natural; tho not very perk
catbath 7/10 lose to gl150 of coz lah but still not bad
bbbj 7/10; tho not very long, she does it slowly n with purpose, deep n meticulous
frenching 10/10 one for the best frenchers i hv ever had
fj 9/10 passionate n wild; various positions. she can get real high during fj; very responsive.
gfe 8/10
attitude 9/10 frenly n accommodating
rtf yes, of coz; now saving money hehe
she is is easily one of the best fls i hv had. guys treat her well, capture her heart with a box of ferorro rocher when u go up
me bonk until sweat2 :D
p/s photo accuracy 92%; quite chun.

suaveguy28
10-05-2007, 05:26 PM
another steaming fr from steamer but today short one due running off soon, sori hor.
this ger is a gem!
looks 8.5/10 look like erica lee(mediacorp) minus the bugs teeth
hgt 1.55m; not for bros who wan tall gers; but gd to carry ard hehe
body 8/10 fair, slim n petite
boobs 33B est, feels smooth soft and natural; tho not very perk
catbath 7/10 lose to gl150 of coz lah but still not bad
bbbj 7/10; tho not very long, she does it slowly n with purpose, deep n meticulous
frenching 10/10 one for the best frenchers i hv ever had
fj 9/10 passionate n wild; various positions. she can get real high during fj; very responsive.
gfe 8/10
attitude 9/10 frenly n accommodating
rtf yes, of coz; now saving money hehe
she is is easily one of the best fls i hv had. guys treat her well, capture her heart with a box of ferorro rocher when u go up
me bonk until sweat2
p/s photo accuracy 92%; quite chun.

KUKU steamer... ur FR make me steam and wanna go ... i am trying very hard for past few mths not to go FL... and ur this FR makes me.....:mad:

stirrer
10-05-2007, 05:39 PM
A BIG thank you to Bro S for fixing up my session with Mika despite the short notice. Gonna be a bit lazy this time round as Bro Steamer FR is spot on describing her features and service hence no need to repeat. Additional plus point is her fluency to converse in English and also the sensual & thorough bath session before & after the bonk. A real gem not be miss by bro who are interested in Kimchi:p

HAPPY BONKING:D

steamer
10-05-2007, 05:44 PM
KUKU steamer... ur FR make me steam and wanna go ... i am trying very hard for past few mths not to go FL... and ur this FR makes me.....:mad:

i cant control ur kuku leh hehe ; i also dun wan to control ur kuku :)

Optimus_Prime
10-05-2007, 05:48 PM
i cant control ur kuku leh hehe ; i also dun wan to control ur kuku

U want his kuku for wat !?!?! :eek:

But u hor... diam diam try korean FL ah.... :mad:

steamer
10-05-2007, 06:08 PM
why i do fr, then got ppl say me " kns, u kpkb for wat!!!!"...sigh..shake head..:confused:

steamer
10-05-2007, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE
But u hor... diam diam try korean FL ah.... :mad:[/QUOTE]

variety. spice of life mah :D

Optimus_Prime
10-05-2007, 06:11 PM
variety. spice of life mah :D
Next time we meet... u give me Verbal FR... ur FR too short... heheh :p

steamer
10-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Next time we meet... u give me Verbal FR... ur FR too short... heheh :p

np. a comprehensive fr here wud hv upset suaveguy28 way too much :D

ultrashiok
10-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Hope this helps you guys to decide whether you wish to use her services.

16 and 17 are my favourite photographs of her.

Thank you very much for sharing. :)

cheeky-cheeky
10-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Bro S sorry for the late FR.

Arranged with Bro S for an appointment on Monday evening and proceed to R/V. Got the location and proceed to knock the door and she open the door... cute looking SYT indeed. Went in and sat down watch TV and TCSS.

Undress and went to shower, asked me whether she can help me or not and the reply is definitely YES! Nothing much about the shower though. Dry up and went to bed. She lay down next to me and TCSS abit before we started frenching and let the action begin...

Catbath and did BBBJ with deep thrust. Slow and steady thats what I like... After a good 10-20min BBBJ she cap me and I turn her over and service her. Had a taste of her boobs and slowly proceed south for painting... Soon she was moaning and I mounted her missionary. Slow and fast deep and shallow... changed to doggy and shift to the side of the bed with me standing on the floor. After a while, I carried her and she hugged me while I thrust her with both her leg wrap round my waist. back to missionary with variations and finally came. She confessed that she came a few times too and after shower we continued to TCSS for a while before I paid and left.

Overall a perfect bonk for me... definitely will RTF. Bro S pls PM me her departure date. thks :cool:

komplaintking
11-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Arrangement was quick and off i went to the designated hotel. First impression of MIKA was she got a pair of beautiful eyes and a nicely shaped boobies. We sat on the bed TCSS for a while before being told to head for shower room. To be honest, one of the highlight of paid sex is to watch the other partner undress. That is always one of my favourite moment not too sure whether you consider that fetish. Seeing her bringing up her long black dress, reaching inside to remove her panties made my dick saluting slowing. She then carry on to take off her dress and i could see her bra was barely large enough to cover her boobies. I helped her to unbuckle her bra and took a naughty opportunity squeezing her boobies from behind. We held hand together and off we went to the shower room. The showering part was quite SOP with her applying soap and teasing my dick throughout the session. She was quite opened to discussion unlike most korean that i have tried before even when she speak limited English.

On bed, I could tell she was full of experience. She knelt in front of me while i rested by back on the bed board. Naturally, I grabbed her D cuppers and started sucking her nipple like a hungry baby. She let off a soft moan and began to work her way down to my dick. Her licking and sucking were slow and with force. Really enjoyed every moment of it. Occasionally, she would glance up with her mesmerizing eyes as if to tell you to fark her hard later. I flipped her over and began to service her as well. She was hairier than normal lady i would say but for me that was sexy. After a few minutes of living in our dream land, i began to cap on and pump her hard. Her moan was natural and somehow, i could see her eyes widen each and every time I thrusted her deep. She was wild and horny when nearing her climate. She would kiss me real hard and real wild as if my lips was a dangling strawberry and would hug me real tight as if she wanted feel every inch of my dick. I could felt her boodies rubbing against my chest like an osim massager throughout our missionary position. I also did her side way, doggy style and ended back with missionary. GREAT STUFF... Love wild chick on bed and i would consider her as one of the wildest i have met so far.. don't quote my words though as you may have other perception on her.

LOOK: 7.5 - 8
Breast: D cup (soft and bouncy)
Pussy: Hairy (all the way to her asshole)
BBBJ: 8 (lick you everywhere except asshole)
FJ: 9.5 (Damn wild if you pump her hard)
GFF: 8.5 (quite accomodating and give you a peck or two once in a while)

TomCruise
11-05-2007, 02:53 PM
wah....she looks oiishii so......(delicious). Bro can tell us her last day here? Like to have a session with her b4 she leaves. :D

AD69
11-05-2007, 08:46 PM
After looking at the pics posted by bro deedesilover, I felt the urge building up so make an excuse to go out to meet Mika. :D

I'll not be writing details FR as it was almost the same like other FRs that had been written here. Below are the ratings for here.

Looks : 8 ( SYT look )
Figure : 7.5 ( Well proportioned, if she is taller I'll rate her 8 )
BBBJ : 8 ( Sensual with occassional deep throat )
Catbath : 7 ( A bit short )
Frenching 9 ( Very good frencher )
FJ : 9 ( Very responive and passionate during FJ )
GFE : 9 ( Treat me like lover, likes to hug me tightly and give me pecks all over )

Overall, she is very friendly, accommodating and could communicate well in English.

RTF : I will if time & vit M permit . :D

shuaige84
12-05-2007, 12:31 PM
her pics look very chio n delicious :D

when is she going back

birdbrain
12-05-2007, 12:44 PM
her pics look very chio n delicious :D

when is she going back

i'm also interested to know...
when will she be available till? :D

bro, can pm me her contact? thx!

ejaculation
12-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Just tried Mika last night....I'll just provide the stats..Btw, i'm a sucker for looks....

Looks : 8 ( Very cheerful girls and even smiles at me when doing BBBJ )
Figure : 7
BBBJ : 8.5 ( I feel that she likes to do BBBJ )
Catbath : 6 ( normal )
Frenching 9 ( Very accomoda)
FJ : 9 ( Very responssive and passionate during FJ )
GFE : 10 ( smiles all the time )
Communication : 7.5

Overall : 9

AhBoy1967
13-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Was bored on a Sat nite as OC not in town...so decided to call Bro S for a slot for this gem.

Arrived at the location and received sms from Bro S for the room. Proceeded to the room and knocked on the door. When the door opened I saw a very pretty young thing standing slightly behind the door. She was in a pink robe and could see there was nothing else behind the robe. TCSS for a while and she asked if I wanna shower. So we proceeded to shower which was SOP.

Thereafter, we proceeded to the bed for some action. She was a little shy at first covering her breast which was of a very good size. Slowly she started her cathbah which was so-so, then proceeded to BJ asking if I wanna use a condom. I opted to use a condom and she did her BJ with very good suction and deep throat at times. She would look at me when she does her BJ and would smile at me when i have eye contact with her.

After the BJ it was my turn to service her and she seemed to enjoy getting her pussy licked. When her pussy was wet enough it was time for me to enter her missionary. She started to moan and groan louder as I thrust her deeper and faster. Good stereo and the look on her face was heaven and she would hug and hold me tight when I thrust deep. We did a few positions and I ended up cummin in missionary.

To conclude, I would say she is well worth the money and thanks to Bro S for again bringing in another gem into our shore!

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Pussy: Trimed and no smell
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10

RTF: I like this gem but would like variety...:D

tgs703
13-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Hi,can pm me the number?thanks

nickygoh
13-05-2007, 02:19 AM
thanks bro S for the arrangement after the many SMSes.

Mika holds conversation very well in english. A very friendly young girl who constantly smiles at you. Shower was SOP. She went out first of the toilet and tucked herself in bed. i enjoyed talking to her and rattle off. And then she said "come here, what are you waiting for?!" :eek:

we cuddled together to warm up a bit. she then kicked off the blanket and began her work. catbath was pretty normal. but hey we can't expect too much from a young girl. During catbath, she will wink or steal a glimpse every now and then. i would say that she looks prettier when her hair is not bundled up. BJ was extensive and long. I couldn't hold on longer and i signalled her to stop. She adopted WOT style. I grabbed her butt cheeks and had a lot of fun with it. then she asked you on top ? (read: takes initiative). slowly inserted into her and can hear her soft moan as my small head inserted into fully into her and hit her pelvic bone.

continued thrusting and thrusting, seeing her face and hearing her moaning is priceless. after i came, i lied on top of her and she just hugged and continued carressing my sacs.... all this time i haven't withdrew. super GFE !!!

after that we went to shower. as i was about to leave, she hugged me and gave a peck. wah raoz.... She really is a GEM ! SGP gers really no fight, can only pi yan (smell smoke)

Kudos to Bro S !!! :D

Looks : 8.5
BJ : 8.5
Catbath : 7
FJ : 8.5
GFE : 8.5

chengster88
13-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Bro S, can arrange for me a session?
Thanks.

LoneWolfe
14-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks to Bro S for the arrangement. I finally get to book a sexxion with Mika.

Arrive at the hotel and was given the room no. by Bro S. Went to room amd knock. A sweet looking SYT open the door for me. She was having strawberry and it makes steam looking at the way she put the strawberry into her mouth and bite. Dunno is she doing it on purpose and I find it really nice. I went shower on my own cos she said she have taken hers.

After shower, she strip to her birthday suit and hide herself under the blanket. So playful. I play along with her and crawl underneathe the blanket. We cuddle, hug and touch each other underneathe the blanket like bf and gf.

Mika converse in very simple english much like the Japanese I known in my work. It makes me wanted to bonk her more. I always fantasize bonking Japanese ladies.

After the cuddling, she started to give me a catbath and BJ. It was wonderful looking at her cute looking face when she catbath me. Soon I was ready and she position herself to ride on me. She played with her hair while riding me and give you all her slutty looks. Damn shiok.

We did a few position after that before I finish her off in missionary. My fav.

The following are my rating for Mika:

Looks : 7.5 (would be higher if she is more fair)
BJ : 7
Catbath : 6
FJ : 8
GFE : 8.5

Bro S
15-05-2007, 12:53 PM
wah....she looks oiishii so......(delicious). Bro can tell us her last day here? Like to have a session with her b4 she leaves. :D

Tentatively she will be available till 25 May.

Interested bros, kindly pm me with your Name, Contact Number , Date & Time u wanna make an appointment & i'll sms u to confirm the booking, thks.

Regards,
Bro S

Sayangku
15-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Wah, i MIA for 6 days, so many FRs liao har, haha...

Anyway, she's too good to be miss :)

chengster88
15-05-2007, 10:12 PM
:) Thanks bro S for the arrangement.

Looks : 8 (SYT look)
Figure : 7.5 ( Well proportioned )
BBBJ : 7 ( Deep throat )
Catbath : 7 ( Cover every parts )
Frenching : Never try - scare of herpes
FJ : 8.5 ( very wild - many positions and stunts )
GFE : 8

Some bro bought her a box ferorro rocher.
cheers............:)

Bro S
17-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Latest Update
Thank You to all bros here for your FRs

Mika will be available only till 19th May ....interested bros do hurry!!!

Regards,
Bro S

birdbrain
17-05-2007, 07:36 PM
BBBJ : 7 ( Deep throat )
Frenching : Never try - scare of herpes

wont bbbj have more risk of herpes?:D
since bbbj... frenching is nothing

chengster88
17-05-2007, 09:38 PM
wont bbbj have more risk of herpes?:D
since bbbj... frenching is nothing

Mine only BJ with CD.
So still safe..:)

Play safe, can play longer..hehe

djparo
17-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Bro Chengster88,
Love your motto and totally agree!:D But if the sweet lady start BBBj on you very very hard to sat no...did i say hard?? kekeke
Bro S,
Discovered this thread to late else sure contact u, anyway mika's going back..so, next time then :o

aaronlkh
17-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh no.. speechless... anyway ripped the following fm one of the brothers' reply. here goes.
Looks : 9, she's so MUCH prettier in real life, am a sucker for looks, so thumbs up!
Figure : didnt know how to rate, but i supposed she wld command 8 gua
BBBJ : Song
Catbath : Okay
Frenching : Song
FJ : SONG!!! SONG SONG!
GFE : Never get to enjoy it though, I'm quite shy.

She got beautiful eyes, little freckles which make her even more attractive, nice long hair, smooth skin.. Her moaning and responses and the occasional hugs. During missionary, I cant help but think, im bonking a Korean!! it's a wonderful experience. Its highly recommended..
Hope to get one more session before she leaves...... sian diao..
oh yeah, thanks bro s

aaronlkh
17-05-2007, 11:34 PM
ehhh where's my fr... i posted one le

cheeky-cheeky
18-05-2007, 04:53 PM
:D

RTF tonight...

steamer
18-05-2007, 04:57 PM
:D

RTF tonight...

u lucky devil.. me cant find the time since she gg off soon :(

dsdwind
18-05-2007, 05:44 PM
when she going off? im interested ~

slyer
18-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Latest Update
Thank You to all bros here for your FRs

Mika will be available only till 19th May ....interested bros do hurry!!!

Regards,
Bro S

she so fast go back :eek:

birdbrain
19-05-2007, 01:24 AM
19 may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit! gona miss it liao....

bro... keep the thread updated if u know she comes back!

Sboobs_lover
19-05-2007, 05:55 AM
Never visit SBF for a week n i miss such a great gem......
Bro S hope u hav more lobang on Korean or Jap as i see u got a few lobangs of sex141 girls

coldguy
19-05-2007, 03:30 PM
alas...i miss this chance.

Hope you can bring in more new blood.

ultrashiok
22-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Many thanks to Bro S for introducing this gem.

Eternally grateful. ;)

kevin65
23-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I think she is over in Hong Kong now. Check it out..

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid-19431.php?uid=19431&region=11&building=-1&territory=-1&age=-1&bsize=-1&height=-1&service=-1&nationality=korea&stype=-1&keyword=

ken7
24-05-2007, 12:55 PM
I miss her oleady....

Kudos to Bro S... sorry bro for giving this FR so late cos been busy with work.

She was fantastic in bed but since she's gone will jus gove the ratings:

Looks: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (really good moans)
Service: nil (how to rate a GF’s service?)
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Definitely!@!!:)

tasman
24-05-2007, 03:05 PM
can email me at [email protected]

Bro S
24-05-2007, 05:19 PM
To all Bros, Pls DO NOT PM ME anymore for appt with Mika. She's not available at the moment. Thank you all bros for your kind understanding.

Will post here soonest once she's available again;)

Another Kor Gem available at the moment. Check out the link below;
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=70457

Regards,
Bro S

Bro S
06-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi bros, Kor Mika is BACK!!! Booking Starts Now!!!

Regards,
Bro S

slyer
06-06-2007, 11:31 AM
wow she is back... drooling now:D :D

lucif32
06-06-2007, 12:11 PM
wow wow wow, this time she stay here until when??, got to make up free time for her this time round man.

steamer
07-06-2007, 03:59 PM
had a great rtf today..hehe :D

robinp
07-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Not good at FR , all i can say is thanks to bro s for the arrangement.
she's a true gem ..gentle and a very sweet smile.
no regrets ......
Cheers

slyer
07-06-2007, 05:45 PM
had a great rtf today..hehe :D

after reading ur that sentence i feel tempted to try mika leh

lucif32
07-06-2007, 06:47 PM
FR on MIKA

After much consideration of all the good FRs of her, finally i decided to hit up BRO s and have a session with mika due to the fact that price is at 160/1 shot compared to thai which is around 150/2. But heck lah, since never try korean dish before and have been wanting to try, hoping and praying not to be disappointed.

Reach early at the destination, waited impatiently for that bloody 10 mins, haha.
BRO s told me the room number and zoom i went up within secs! Heart beating quite fast, was wondering how she will look like. Knocked on the door,
respone was quite fast. i was like, hmm not bad cause the lightings quite dark, she was wearing a pink bathrobe, revealing part of her pointed boobs. i said to myself SWEE la, i like! When we walk in towards the room, i realise she is quite pretty, her eyes, super voltage i tell u, long eyelashes. Quite shy in the first place, then i tried to break the ice and good! she can hold conversation well with quite good english. TCSS for a while and ask for shower as i dont wanna waste time.

Bathing was sop. chat abit while fondling her boobs. soft soft!a nice B cup. haha. Also compliment my eyes are nice.hehe, customer service la to make me feel better?lol clean up and proceed to bed. Action Starts!

She cuddle on the bed with me, i tried to kiss her and she response back, we french like gf man and both of our hands are busy exploring each other. stroking my dick and caressing my balls. woo SHIOK. then she perform catbath on for around 10 mins, and even bite my nipples. lol, heng dont have marks. if not die!
proceed to BBBJ with licking around the head first in circular motion, i can feel the licking and my dick immediately hard on! lick and lick, then slowly put into her mouth with nice suction, just nice, i like again! lol. all these while i am sitting at the edge of the bed looking at sweet face korean blowing me. OMG, this moment i was already telling myself die, i am afraid i will come back again!!! she performed some deep throat on me which me make nearly cum. i am already in heaven. just for these moment is already worth the money!!

Cannot tahan already i stopped her and we frenched again, she again stroke my dick. wahlao. bth. then push her on the bed and service her. responsive nipples!! nice pussy, totally no smell. she begin to moan and eyes half closed, can tell that she is enjoying. I see liao wanna fuck her already, asked for condom we start with missionary. The feeling is like fucking with gf, very GFE!!! she is petite, easy to carry. Did a few stunts like doggy, spoon, mare, and back to missionary. this time pump real hard and fast while looking at her moaning and frowning eyes. I cummed inside her.SUPER SHIOK. this cum release until very shiok i also dont know why. Let me stay inside her still. haha.

She cleaned me up and back to bed to cuddle with me. VERY VERY GFE. soon time is up and for the first time i dont want to leave man. sigh. A rare GEM!

Looks: 8.5/10 ( She smells nice!!)
FJ: 8.5/10 (really nice moan, GFE feel la diff from others)
Service: like bro ken7( how to rate so GFE service? lol)
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: VERY GOOD LAH, HER EYES!!
Frenching: 10/10( i am biased)
RTF: if time and moolah permits. MOST PROBABLY!
overall: 9/10 ( she even teaches me korean and tease at me. haha)

cheers to BRO S , pardon for my so long FR. i am too obsessed? lol:D
ps: bro waiting for ur yahoo groups link. hehe

Tycoon
07-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Thanks bro S for the arrangement to meet up with Mika.
Really enjoyed the session n she is worth every single cent.

Looks: 8/10 ( Lovely smile tat melts yr heart )
FJ: 9/10 (Really know hw to please her man)
Attitude: 10/10
Frenching: 10/10
RTF: Of course
overall: 9.5/10

Sorry for this short FR

Jkin
08-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Is Mika really korean? Read on the sex141.com forum that she is not.

She is so chio, service so good, and price reasonable that it doesn't really matter whether she is korean or not. But I don't like being lied at and taken for a fool trying to converse with her in korean.

steamer
08-06-2007, 09:36 AM
after reading ur that sentence i feel tempted to try mika leh

wanna try, better do so b4 she go off hor :D

deedesilover
08-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Is Mika really korean? Read on the sex141.com forum that she is not.which nationality do they say she is on the forum and how did they find out? i'd read it myself just that my command of chinese isn't strong at all.

ken7
08-06-2007, 11:35 AM
She's korean, from Seoul....

Kudos to Bro S for brining her back.

Had her the last time when she was here and def worth it..... really felt as if i was with some korean TV star.

slurp... slurp....

:)

Jkin
08-06-2007, 12:36 PM
which nationality do they say she is on the forum and how did they find out? i'd read it myself just that my command of chinese isn't strong at all.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=409&extra=page%3D2

It is in English. The chiongsters there said she is mongolian.

robinp
08-06-2007, 02:40 PM
bro jkin,
i spoke to her yesterday ,don't seems mongolian...
i know a little of their language, used to have gf from mongol, they r great lovers...
as for myself, be it mongol or korean there's no diff.the most important is the attitude.....

lustfulman
08-06-2007, 08:31 PM
How come there is never Mongolian FL in Singapore?

My fantasy can never fulfil. One more piece to complete my collection.

teekor
09-06-2007, 01:04 AM
LOst my previous FR as could not get used to the forum. Logged me out after I finished writing my FR and clicking the submit button. Maybe I typed too slow lol.

A big thank you to Bro S for making the arrangements and accomodating me, a relative newbie, the chance to meet up with Mika. Thanks bro.

She is definitely the closest I get to a GF feeling with FLs. She is a benchmark that will be difficult to break. Totally mesmerised by her.

Met up with her and first impression was a stunner. Beautiful eyes, lips and the total package was just mind blowing. INvited me in and we sat on the bed watching tv and breaking the ice, before the bath.

Cuddled in bed. Her catbath, touches BBBJ were soft and sensious. I felt so stimulated just by foreplay alone. My turn to return the favour to her and before long, both of us were ready.

Tried many positions but finally came in doggie. Kisses were not lacking throughout the whole session. This is one FL i will never forget. Made me missed her the moment I walked out.

Kudos to Bro S. And bros, do take care of her. She is a Gem.

RavenLionel
09-06-2007, 01:29 AM

Regards,
Bro S

so bro...hw long is this mika stay for.....mind pm me ur contacts so k make booking?

eveningstar
09-06-2007, 02:45 AM
I tried Mika sometime in May. I reached town earlier than the scheduled time thus picked up 2 bun from breadtalk for her (I assume she will be too busy for dinner).
Finally my Tag Heuer show 9pm and head to the room. I knock on the door lighly and not long later a young attractive lady with sexy lingerie opened the door, however she did not smile much as what i was hoping. When i ask her she said she was tired. She start to smile more after warm up by tcss with her. I proceeded to bath.

When i came out from the bathroom, she was already naked on the bed. She gave me a seduce smile to ask me to join her. I lay beside her and she look at me as though i am her boyfriend and started touching me softly. I touched her back, her breast so soft and smooth and she smell good too. I licked her all over and she licked me back, on my stomach up to my nipple and finally french kissed me. After some smooching, my brother already Marikita high up. She commented that it's so hard and big and ask if she can cap me. I was like little boy nodding my head and once capped proceed to bj. Bj was ok, not much effort. After that she want me to be on top and i nodded again. My brother finally into her love hole and she started to moan lightly. I did not go very fast initially as i am worried that i'll game over soon. I managed to control for a while and started to pound hard for about 1 min with her moan growing louder. After tiring pound, i requested her to be on top, now her turn to nod. It lasted for only 2-3 minutes before i finally cum on cowboy position. I cannot tahan and didn't last for 1 full hour.

Looks: 8/10 (like her eye contact with me)
Attitude: 7/10 (maybe she was tired)
Frenching: 9/10 (oh ya... i like her breath also)
RTF: Maybe will try again when she's not so tired
overall: 8/10

Thanks Bro S for arrangement. Sorry for my late FR.

Jkin
09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
All of a sudden, so many clones defending her "korean" nationality...;)

All the more I am convinced that she is not korean.

lustfulman
09-06-2007, 02:57 PM
BRo_S,

U zap me because i ask for Mongolian FL? Can u bring in one next time?

Why i cannot request for my fantasy?

I am serious for my lust...

just old man's wish.

Jkin
09-06-2007, 09:59 PM
BRo_S,

U zap me because i ask for Mongolian FL? Can u bring in one next time?

Why i cannot request for my fantasy?

I am serious for my lust...

just old man's wish.

Didn't know that we can see we zapped us. One zapping his clone. Funny stuff...:p

clowny
10-06-2007, 07:52 PM
brother S your post is dated in may
when is mika available until ?

deedesilover
10-06-2007, 11:39 PM
thank you bro S for coordinating my meeting with mika. i was late for the meeting, when i pressed the doorbell i was wondering how high the photo accuracy would it be. when the door opened, it was high, except for the freckles that were professionally photoshopped away. perhaps i didn't seem as friendly as i didn't take much action or talked much after i entered the room, she didn't initiate much contact as well. it's not a bad thing, i guess that she's reacting accordingly to how the other party behaves. afterall, if i'm the shy type, she wouldn't want to be too aggressive and traumatize me. she then asked me if i would like to shower and if i would like her to shower with me. i told her i'm fine with either, and she joined me in shower. soaped and cleaned me up well. after i was done, i quickly dried myself and waited for her outside. the room's nice and everything's neatly placed. she's not a messy person. after she got out, we both got on the bed and went under the blanket. action starts here but i won't really go into it. all i can say is i squandered all my time fingering.

looks - high photo accuracy, use your imagination and add some freckles and it'll be 100% accurate
french kiss - she's got this nice and supple lips, can't get enough of it
fingering - 80% of my time was spent here, i just enjoyed watching her expression that i didn't want to stop
BBBJ - i'll rate it 7.5 after fingering it seemed that she wanted to 'repay' the favour and she blew me till the sms came in.
FJ - not enough time

overall even without the FJ, i enjoyed myself very much. everything was good, she smells heavenly, the french kisses were great, she was very responsive during the finger session, her BBBJ was great but had to stop when the time's up sms came in. the cap wasn't even used. perhaps this is a sign from above telling me to RTF. :cool:

goal!
11-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Two weeks before I tried mika,Totally agree the bros who wrote FR about her before.She looks like jap gal more than kor gal.Supply very good service to make you like a king.When I remembered we hug under the blanket.And the things we did that night just like movie showed in my mind every night:Her good smells,Her soft boobs,Her top class frenching,Her real moan,Her sexy butts(especially when she walk,just like look a model show),Her catbath from my ears to my leg ......I really want to write down all here.But this few days I was very busy also very lazy.And so many juicy FR had been post here.So I thought no neccesary to write the same story here.
But after enjoyed her good servicing.I thought it's better to write down something here.
Must say,she is one of the best three FL I tried so far, If I write FR,All my rating will be over 9 except her looking(Her looks will be rated 8.5/10).Lucky to have chance to try her.Thanks for Bro S to bring this baby to us.

shuaige84
11-06-2007, 12:10 PM
all the FR on mika look gd :D

djparo
11-06-2007, 03:30 PM
I agree the FRs are making me gian....:D
Unfortunately she doesn't do mornings...:o which is my free time..

slyer
12-06-2007, 12:49 PM
One of my best bonks in 2007 :D

Summary on mika
Pic accuracy: 95%
The only difference is the freckles on her cheeks but i'm ok with it.

Face: 7.5/10
Seductive, sultry gal with electrifying eyes and sharp features. I was quite surprised when i first saw her. Definitely one of the best looking FL i have tried. She look like jap gal to certain extent. If she has no freckles i will give her 8/10 for looks. Definitely my type of girl. She has those clubbing type of looks too and she told me she went to zouk and st james recently.

Boobs: B
soft and nice to squeeze. confirm real. light brown nipples nice to suck. i am still thinking abt her boobs

Body: 8/10
proportionate body with the right curves at the right places. she got abit of tummy but i find it ok. she has milky smooth skin and her arms are abit hairy n she told me she likes it to be hairy

Catbath: 9/10
best cat bath i had. its a very long cat bath from my ear lobes to my neck to my nipples to my stomach to my thighs, legs, balls and my didi, the cat bath alone can make me steamed for very long time. i like the seductive stare she give when she is licking my body. my body is literally coated with her saliva hehe

BBBJ: 7/10
have some suction and licking along my didi and on my didi head. lots of slurp slurp sounds

FJ: 9/10
she loves sex me too :D
nice sensual moans

GFE: 9.5/10
very caring. help to dry my body with towel. give me very thorough bath too. when she feel my hands and feet are cold she use her hands and hold my hands, use her feet to wrap my feet to give me warmth. lots of hugging and frenching. she can really chat. chatted abt lots of things with her.

Attitute: 10/10
no rush and patient and friendly. best attitude i saw from FL.

Frenching: 10/10
best frenching i had. even better than my ex gfs hehe. she keeps on sucking my tongue and my lips. frenched with her for 15mins non stop. nice soft lips and nice breath.

Fingering : 9/10
she enjoys me fingering her. can feel the warmth in her pussy. wet easily

RTF: very tempted to but the price is abit high end imo
Till date, Best Bonk of the year for me....

she is leaving soon. bros who have nt tried her fast hands fast legs hor if nt u all really miss a gem

chris27
12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Yesterday made an arrangement wt Bro S @ 1030pm xxxxx hotel...story cut short...bcus OC coming back:(

Face: 8 ( got CFM look )
Body: 8 ( small sized )
Boob: 9 ( my type,giam giam ho like *papaya )
catbath: 10 ( shiok, all d way frm chin to thighs )
Bj: 9 ( mixtures of light n hard suction wt lots of saliva )
pussy: 10 ( nicely shaven/neat n tidy,my type again )
Fj: 10 ( +++ kong/very CFM when riding on u )
attitude: 10 ( slow/patient/no rush/friendly like GF )
fingering: 9 ( i think she like ppl to finger her/horny )
frenching: 8
painting: nvr try ( she ask me paint her below but not my cup of tea,maybe u guys can try )

RTF: yes,comfirm,guranteed value for $$$ but she going back on tuesday:(

Tks all Bro for reading my FR... n pls correct me if there is any mistake or comment n once again two-thumbs up for Bro S superb recommendation !!

sytking
15-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Many thanks Bro S for a wonderful arrangement. I had sure a wonderful time with Mika. We had sure good chemistry and very sextifying. I rate this gem full mark 10 overall.

But time a bit short. May increase damages for longer time.

RTF: Sure, worth every $$$.

My first FR, all bros to forgive me of any errors and comments.

birdbrain
24-06-2007, 02:07 PM
is this gem still available?

cheeky-cheeky
24-06-2007, 03:16 PM
wa leow... saw this post so late wonder whether Mika is still in town?

Bro S!!! Is she still available? I wanna RTF... :D

bennybenito
10-08-2007, 09:10 PM
As Bro S would have announced: SYT Mika is back.

Was to have gone for a 1pm session with the famous Shirley from Lido (another tread started by Bro S) but was told no longer available but a very good replacement in the name of Mika just became available. Told me to search the tread for FR. Did that, contacted Bro S and appointment moved to 4.30pm. Couldn't tell the office I had to go for a late lunch so had to "curi ayam".

All the good things said about her in previous posts are true. Her friendly and accomodating attitude really relaxes me which helped alot as I was rushing between appointments ( you know lah: office -> bonk -> office, and yes I was back in office quarter to six).

Indeed a sweat Japanese looking girl, short at 1.5m+ but well proportioned body, can't ask for more.

Started off with me teasing her licking from her waist up towards the side of her boobs, then around her boobs, lightly nibbling and licking her nipples. I could hear her moaning softly and as I worked on one breast, she would be squeezing the other at the same time stealing sensuous glances at me while I would steal some kisses from her parted lips. Moving away from her boobs, kissing her body and gliding my lips southwards, I began sucking at the inside of her thighs moving from one to the other all the while moving closer to her love nest with my fingers scratching lightly at the side of her hips, her moaning got louder and her panting intensified, she let out light screams as I sucked hard at her groin, can tell she was having a good time and anticipating the next moves. Lightly licking around her pussy and occassionally kissing them made her gyrate her hip, she would be thrusting forward each time I glided my tongue from bottom to top. The gyration and trusts intensified with loud moans and hard squeezses of her breasts as my mouth worked on her cllitoris, at the same time I joined in the massaging of her right breast with my left hand and stroking the lips of her pussy with my right middle finger which later glided effortlessly into the wet warm hole, she climaxed in no time contracting her muscle aroung my middle digit. Withdrew my fingers, moved my lips upwards to kiss her breasts she nodded shyly when asked if she was having a good time. Made a quick repeat of the whole process to enhance her mood which was followed by a wonderful cat bath and three rounds of bbbj each better than the last making my little head wanting to burst out. Probably sensing I was out of my depth, she capped me and gave another short bj before I entered her in missionary. As I was saying earlier, I was rushing between appointments so did not accept her offer to ride me. She was all wet and slippery as I trusted my old faithful in and out of her, first with her legs on my shoulder and me giving her breasts a handful, then clamping her legs between mine reaching my hands behind her to squeeze her bums I went full speed with little dicky. She hugged me tight screaming in delight as I unloaded all that I got, she would tremble each time little dicky pumped out its remaining droplets of joy. This lady is good.

I shall do away with the ratings as those good ratings given in previous posts are still valid and I am late for dinner with wifefy.

My apology for the long winded account, have not written any FR before and infact not written report of any sorts for a long while but I want to fulfill my promise to Bro S to do this FR. Thanks for reading.

bennybenito
12-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Forgot to mention that damage was $160 with room.

Told me she will be here for two weeks.

PM tread starter Bro S for contact. Enjoy.....

sincity2005
12-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Promised BroS to write a detailed FR for the beautiful sexy MIKA.

the last time when i wanted to try MIKA, was told she not available...then on fri , saw that she is back... wasted no time & quickly arrange for a session & really no regret to have meet the sexy MIKA

disclaimer: wat happen in my FR is actual & based on the chemistry between me & MIKA. Certain details may or may not guaranteed to happen in your session.

A long detailed FR on mika

was a hot Fri late afternoon but nothing could deter me from finally getting to meet MIKA which i have previously miss the boat. BroS told me she just touch down Singapore not long ago & i cant wait to give her a good intro of the Singapore "local flavour experience".

*knock knock*

the door open & MIKA stood hiding behind the door. As i enter, she quickly took an intense look at me.....smile & say "you very cute", while caressing her long silky hair to 1 side.

Right now, all i can see in front of me is 1 hot korean gal, student looking, sharp nose feature...like those Korean Model for comestic....long soft silky hair. She look 90% close to the pix that BroS posted. although she is not as tall as i have imagined, but her pixie & sultry seductry eyes sends a hot wave down my HOT ROD.

within seconds...we hug and i was carressing her cheeks & hair & giving her a peck. The peck soon became a wet kiss & slowly my tongue touches her & she shy away.

she was blushing & playing naughty with me...then we converse 4 awhile. she spoke good american-accented english which makes her very classy, like those Amercian-Born Korean model that u cant wait to bonk the hell out of them.

Tasting her soft B-CUP Boobs

then we began to undress and as i lose that last clothing i have on me, she came over in her lacy MAROON-RED BRA & thongs & we hug & this time, she let me french her deep & wet with our tongues interlocking...my hands already cant help, but exploring her hot body...her soft B-CUP breasts with ample cleavage & when she unhook her bra, i stop frenching and witness that very moment of her breasts spring out of her holding bra, & i tease her "can i taste them?"

she giggled & i know she cant wait to have me licking them. immediately, i held her left boobs in my mouth & take in her nice pale brown nipple, with my tongue playing short stokes on them. Mika smile & sit down on my lap now, and i switch to her right boob & taste them, while grabbing & squeeze her left boob.

1 nice thing i like abt her boobs is that it is like those caucasian type where they are slightly further apart & the nipples pointed sideway abit, while chinese gals ones, pointed directly in front.

im tasting her delicious true 100% authentic korean-flavoured boobs & even squeeze them together to form a DEEP V CLEAVAGE which got her drawing deep breathes.

Returning my flavor, she ask me to lie on bed & she lick my chest & slowly proceed south....her hand is already holding my already HARDEN DICK. she look at me occassionally & give me that CFM smile....really buay tahan. feel like quickly putting on the condom & bonk the living daylights outta her...but i tell myself, must "REN" for awhile & let her foreplay 4 awhile.

its like a BBBJ by a Korean Actress
when her lips touches the tip of our HOT ROD, my ROD already give a slight jerk which she look at me & give that confident knowing smile...& she proceed to wolf down my HOT ROD till half-way as that is all i think she can take in her mouth...

the best thing is i then hold her long silky hair one side so i can see all the action of her BBBJ....while my the other hand stretch forward like MR FANTASTIC in Fantastic 4, to grab 1 of her boobs which is now looking very big & ripe as her body is horizontal & the gravity is acting on her long "full of milk" ripe boobs which just look so DELICIOUS to suck right now.

after abt 3min of BBBJ, she sense my signal that i wanna taste her we swap places with her lying down, and i kiss & suck her ripe erected NIPPLES. and i slowly headed south as well...kissing every inch of her tanned smooth skin at her lean tummy, to her thighs...and she let out a naughty giggle....i then kissed her slender legs & calf, before going back to her now, moist vagina which is trimmed...it would be even nicer if she didnt trimmed as it will be so erotic to this Korean Model, smooth skin but with a bushy horny pussy which i will be slamming later...

tasting that forbidden korean juice/nectar

when my tongue made the 1st stroke upwards her vagina & labia, MIKA immediately let out a "Arrrrrr" & she shifted her whole body upwards before sinking into the bed again....Whoa...this is something different for me, MIKA seems to be super sensitive down there....Quickly, i lash afew more tongues stroke...and i saw she bite her lips & look at me intensively....letting out those nimbly sound....Seeing this really turns me on to no end, & i quickly lick & taste her pussy like no tomorrow, stroking her labia from slowly to strong quick strokes...until she gasps & moan loudly that she tilt her hip upwards from the bed with my tongue doing mini-penetrations into her vagina hole...she is dripping wet with some of her juice flowing onto my tongue....

after 5min of tasting...she couldnt take it and pull my head up & ask me to fuc* to her immediately.... wah, really cant wait...i quickly roll the condom onto my damn harden DICK & Mika already spread out her legs but i spread her even WIDER...with my arms and holding my HOT ROD, i purposely tease her labia with my ROD and i can see her sticky juice liquid now sticking on to my condomed HOT ROD's tip. Really buay tahan, and i quickly slide my DICK in, pass her vagina walls....Mika look at me & close her eyes in ecstasy....

Bonking tight MIKA missionary style

As i pump my whole DICK inside her pussy,,,,MIKA lock her arms' elbow and rested her hands on my chest, making a super deep cleavage as she squeeze her boobs together using her elbows, and she squueze my chest too, while moaning in ecstasy

really feel like bonking a korean student model with nice B-cup caucasion-like boobs...and i began my strong long strokes which MIKA is letting out gasps and she even accidentally scratches my chest & stomach with her fingernails....luckily, just light scratches only...haha

and i began to tease her whether she loves it & can she feels me...she whimper "ya....yesss"....

After about 6-7min of non-stop PUMPING, she climax but i havnt yet. As i told her i needed a short rest and she ask how abt she rides on me. Wah sei, how can i refuse. She's really getting horny right now with wet hot pussy.

Riding on my HOT ERECTED GEAR-STICK

As i lie down on the bed...Mika cross her nice leg over me & already positioning her WET PUSSY ABOVE my erected HOT ROD...and i cant wait to see her expression as she sink herself down slowly,,, engulfing my whole HARD DICK....As i began to feel my DICK spreading apart her vagina-walls as she lower herself down slowly...Mika is looking seductively at me as though she also cant wait to see my moaning expression....she is just so hot & sexy, and now she began riding on my HOT ROD already

Mika then uncontrollably grab 1 of her boobs which i noticed she loves to do that frequently during her RIDING...and i lean forward to grab her other boobs & play with her swollen ripe nipple, while she rode me.

After awhile, seeing i still havnt CUM yet, she change to SQUATTING POSITION which is a beautiful sight to behold....

MIKA spread-eagle in SQUAT POSITION & RIDE on me, with elbows squeezing a deep cleavage in front of me

wah...i tell u...i nearly buay tahan & CUM....when i see her very determined to make me CUM really hard, she change to SQUATTING position and i can see clearly her spread-apart pussy swallowing my whole DICK, and she lean forward, lock her albows and rested her hands on my chest to balance herself...i can see her sexy DEEP V cleavage....she knew i love them,tats why purposely show it to me....

and MIKA began to masterfully lift herself up & then sink down hard & fast on my HOT ROD...."whoaaa.....arrghhh"....we moan together in unison....and i can hear the "slapping" sound as she RIDE me fast & hard....& she is sweating already in ecstasy....

***To be continued.....i got to head out for my lunch...will continue my FR....hope u all enjoy my FR with MIKA****

lordwild
12-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Mika looks hot!

In fact, most of the FLs from that website looks damn appealing, if Bro S can bring in more of such quality, he will be rich in no time! :p

grandmaster1
12-08-2007, 05:40 PM
86-13911587306 in singapore for a week. can she do outings to hotel?

Bro S
13-08-2007, 01:56 PM

Available for 2 wks only...interested bros do hurry.

Regards,
Bro S

steamer
13-08-2007, 04:33 PM
juz had my 2nd rtf ie 3rd session with mika. still as shiok and passionate as ever. the passionate frenching and love making are unforgettable; so is bonking on the dressing table..:D
if onli i hv a gf like her..wah sure bonk everyday :D

Sayangku
13-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi bros, Kor Mika is BACK!!! Booking Starts Now!!!......

I hate you again!!!

beauthaiful
13-08-2007, 05:08 PM
I hate you again!!!

will you hate me too, if I do smething? :p

jhston
13-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Simply a gd date. Up lah Bro S

deedesilover
13-08-2007, 07:43 PM
the door open & MIKA stood hiding behind the door. As i enter, she quickly took an intense look at me.....smile & say "you very cute", while caressing her long silky hair to 1 side.what did you do to make her say that? or was she referring to your looks? mind showing us your photograph? ;)

Sayangku
13-08-2007, 10:49 PM
will you hate me too, if I do smething? :p

Si Frank, when my favourite lady coming?

Erotican
13-08-2007, 11:27 PM
very sweet nice korean lady!

justl00king
14-08-2007, 12:00 AM

Bro S,

Got package for 2 shots? I think 1 shot with this gem not enough. :D

Hanxinco88
14-08-2007, 12:07 AM
had a session with this gem today. Evrything was excellent. I love her BBBJ....deepthroat (7.5/10). Her GFE also excellent...(8/10)...really one of the better bonks that I have....keep up the good work Bro S.

Cheers!!!!!

ken li
15-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks Bro S for the arrangement.

The gal looks quite hot! Carried her from the bed to the dressing table and banged her there:p

She's looks so hot when she is only in her underwear (they are the matching lacy type)... gosh!

Too tired to do full FR...

Ben Coolen81
16-08-2007, 02:55 PM
MIKA

I was sitting next to the boss's secretary in our morning meeting. When I turned to my right and I couldn't help but notice the top of her red, lacy thong appearing between her blouse and skirt. Damn, a major hard-on ensued. As any of you who have also been in a similar situation, you will know, its not fun sitting with a "live" weapon during an important meeting. After this ordeal, I sent an SMS to Bro S for a quick hook up with Mika. As always, he was quick and efficient.

I arrived at the hotel and received the room number via SMS. I knocked on the door and my Kimchi delight was smiling back at me.

THE FL
Mika looks about mid-late 20s. She has an oval face with some freckles and big, round eyes that seem to sparkle when she looks at you. Heavy bags under her eyes and some wrinkles were prominent. Full lips and good complexion. She has shoulder-length dark hair with some brown highlights. She was wearing a low-cut black dress with her ample c-cup bosom almost spilling out.

Her body is a little flabby, not fit or toned but not fat. A good round rump for you to scooby-doo. White skin and no tattoos.

RATE $160 / 1 HR / 1 SHOT
We both stripped down but showered seperately. I went in first and then waited for her on the bed after I finished. After she came out of the shower she was still wearing her towel but that soon came off and she joined me on the bed. She started by frenching me. Long, wet, deep, slow kisses. Our tongues were happily slapping in unison. She then moved on to her catbath which went from my front to my groin.

Then on to her BBBJ. Her eager mouth, engulfed my manhood. Sucking and licking. It was a good, slow, satisfying BBBJ. Her warm,wet mouth providing good sucking to my badly swollen member. I continued to finger her and her juices started to flow. Within moments, she capped me and we were on to the FJ. It was straight missionary style as I had to pound her hard. Wet below, not really tight or loose. We switched to K9-style and then thoughts of my boss's secretary raced thru my head. Thong, tits, ass, oh oh, BANG, the $$shot.

Afterwards we showered seperately and then I left to get lunch.

BC'S REVIEW
Mika is not just a good Korean FL but she is a good FL period. She is a "triple threat" with the looks, body and service. Friendly, GF-type service all done with a smile. Her english is not great but you don't really talk that much when you're fucking. A real good value pick. Money well spent.

Thanks Bro S. You're my #1 Dude ;)

Angelfighter - Jasmine
Bro S - Kimi, Mika, Shirley, Sonny
Nato - Michelle
The Mask - Patricia, QiQi
True Enjoyment - Angel, Jenny, Lauren
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Rou (Regency)

wishxwish
17-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Thx Bro S for arranging this session.
I was delighted seeing her. She asked me to bathe alone as she has bathed.
I feel cold after the bath so we cuddled in bed. She ripped off my towel and began playing with my dick. I find that her English is good and communication btw us is ok. Her bbbj was good with deep throat.
She requested to start with missionary after capping my dick. Her bouncing breasts made me pump her harder and faster. As only 1 shot is avail, I tried not to cum too fast. She is willing to try all positions. Her moans are sexy. After unloading, we proceed to wash up.
Great bonk of the mth

quickhands
17-08-2007, 03:54 AM
Had a session with Mika late last night, thanks to Bro S. She was my first ever FL, and this is my first ever FR, as I am new here in the forum. Hope to learn from all bros out here. :)

My first thought when I met her was her height wasnt what I expected from the pics, as I thought she would be taller (maybe because I am quite tall). However, she looked great with fairly big boobs in the black dress she was wearing. Sat down to talk to her, and then proceeded to shower alone, before coming out with a towel wrapped around me.

The service was pretty much like other bros had described, very good but she did not allow fingering which i thought other bros had done. In the end I could not come, maybe due to my tiredness and nervousness of having my first FL, but she was still very nice and tried her best. So she helped me to shower before I dressed up and paid her. Before I left, she gave me some good advice about having orgasms regularly, and that I should not PCC too much coz I told her I had no problem with orgasms when i PCC. :o

Below are my ratings:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (very accomodating even though she's tired)
HJ: 7/10

Overall a friendly, accomodating, and pretty girl you can communicate with.

majere
17-08-2007, 05:07 PM
This is my 2nd FR due to Bro S :)

I never wrote a FR, poor in writing, just contributing for this nice girl.

Miss her in her black dress and welcoming smile. Really good feeling to start the session. Interactive, Beautiful and Good Body, thats my comment.
Rare thing is that normally Korean FL not so nice..., but she is GOOD..

And finally, I MISS THAT MINT CHEWING GuM...

Name : Mika
Look : 7/10 (Sweet GF type)
Body : 8/10 (Nice Figure....short but nice )
Boobs : 8.5/10 (C Cup....Soft...Good...)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (She is GOOD! deep throat And head licking. PLUS Guess what..She eat Mint Chewing Gum before the session)
FJ : 8/10 (Good sound and GFE)
Service : 9/10 (Very obliging and service oriented. One of my good sessions)

RTF : Yes........Unfortunately she leaving next week...

Thanks Bro S

eddi_e
18-08-2007, 01:16 AM
17 August 07

FR on Mika

First of all, I would like to extend my apologies to Bro S and the bro after me. Exceeded my timing by 5 mins, really hope i didn't get Bro S into trouble. =P Sorry Bro !!

Now, back to the FR.

Actually, I've been eyeing her for a long time (from the first time she arrived i guess) liao but did not take any actions. However this time, straight away made a request for Mika early once i know that she's back here again.

Patiently waited for the day, message Bro S for confirmation of venue and made my way up immediately. First impression on her was that, damn she is beautiful. Definitely a SYT. Sexy yet innocent. she was wearing a black low-cut lingerie-like pajamas, exposing her wonderful assets here and there everytime she moves. Wa liews, how not to get turn on? Felt awkward at first cause don't know what to say cause blur liao, only kept looking at her beautiful face. However, still did manage to exchange a few words (By the way, she speaks good english) than proceed to have shower alone. No problems with that for me.

Came out from bath, release that she's already in bed, naked underneath the quilt playing with her handphone. Damn cute lor. Went under that quilt and tried to kiss her lips but she still purposely hide her face underneath the quilt.. Damn GFE feeling, after a while i was all over her, top to bottom. She smells so good.. Painted & fingered her abit, find that her moaning very stimulating. Soft but sensual.. Her figure was good and her boobs were a handful. After a while, she turned me over to take over and all this while she kept having the shy shy look.. Kaozz.. Cannot take it, makes me damn horny.. Gave me a short catbath / BBBJ then to main action. Don't know why i only did missionary for the whole session, did french alot during the session though and i'm still thinking about it while typing this FR. Kinda miss her already. Ha.. =P

Definitely without a doubt my personal best bonk of the year, might even be my 2nd best bonk of the year if i manage to RTF. Bros out there do treat her well.. =)

Summary (Personal Opinion)

Looks: 8.5 (She met that score easily)
Boob: C cup (Really soft)
Bbbj: 8 (Slow & sensual)
Fj: 9.5
Gfe: 10 (Just felt very comfortable with her)

Thanks bro for making this arrangement, really appreciate it.. =)

eddi_e
18-08-2007, 01:22 AM
17 August 07

FR on Mika

First of all, I would like to extend my apologies to Bro S and the bro after me. Exceeded my timing by 5 mins, really hope i didn't get Bro S into trouble. =P Sorry Bro !!

Now, back to the FR.

Actually, I've been eyeing her for a long time (from the first time she arrived i guess) liao but did not take any actions. However this time, straight away made a request for Mika early once i know that she's back here again.

Patiently waited for the day, message Bro S for confirmation of venue and made my way up immediately. First impression on her was that, damn she is beautiful. Definitely a SYT. Sexy yet innocent. she was wearing a black low-cut lingerie-like pajamas, exposing her wonderful assets here and there everytime she moves. Wa liews, how not to get turn on? Felt awkward at first cause don't know what to say cause blur liao, only kept looking at her beautiful face. However, still did manage to exchange a few words (By the way, she speaks good english) than proceed to have shower alone. No problems with that for me.

Came out from bath, release that she's already in bed, naked underneath the quilt playing with her handphone. Damn cute lor. Went under that quilt and tried to kiss her lips but she still purposely hide her face underneath the quilt.. Damn GFE feeling, after a while i was all over her, top to bottom. She smells so good.. Painted & fingered her abit, find that her moaning very stimulating. Soft but sensual.. Her figure was good and her boobs were a handful. After a while, she turned me over to take over and all this while she kept having the shy shy look.. Kaozz.. Cannot take it, makes me damn horny.. Gave me a short catbath / BBBJ then to main action. Don't know why i only did missionary for the whole session, did french alot during the session though and i'm still thinking about it while typing this FR. Kinda miss her already. Ha.. =P

Definitely without a doubt my personal best bonk of the year, might even be my 2nd best bonk of the year if i manage to RTF. Bros out there do treat her well.. =)

Looks: 8.5 (She met that score easily)
Boob: C cup (Really soft)
Bbbj: 8 (Slow & sensual)
Fj: 9.5
Gfe: 10 (Just felt very comfortable with her)

Thanks bro for making this arrangement, really appreciate it.. =)

sammygirl9999
18-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I actually not into writing the stuffs but after the great happenings yesterday I must leave some words.

As felt horny last day (actually, I am always horny ) I text BroS to book a session with Mika. Came to the place, knock knock the door opened and OMG in front of me my dream girl I missed too much after long time no see!!! A cute, pretty, you, sexy Korean gem was in front of me. Man, must say she looks just a BIG WOW!!!! It quite shock here coz I was just walked back from a place where my eyes can caught a lot of SYTs walking around in shorts showing their legs and bodies. The feeling was like I managed to date an SYT and she is now waiting for me to enjoy the "oh yeah!!!!". Right, back back to the scene. Undressing each other, a standard wash wash we proceed to the bed. My gosh, :eek without the clothes, in the hotel room. Mannnn, in front of me now is the best AV-star you can imagine of. I rushed to hug her tightly and touch all over the places as I used to do with my Girlfriend, not a FL. Yeah, Mika gives you a great GF feeling and most importantly she always smiles slutily. Wow, after the blow blow we proceed to the main part of bang bang. Again, I was shock coz the whole was just like an 18year old girl I have deflowered a month ago. It was so tight and warm that make you feel like paradise. The greatest moment when she went cowgirl for you to go crazy having a Korean AV star bonking. The breast was C+ and so great to hold. Finally, could not hold for long, I finished the whole load inside her. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!

Again, she did not acted like a FL but a GF. She hold me, touched me, smiled and asked if I enjoyed. Of course!!!!!!! If I was not busy to go after that I would take another session straight away with her. Man, it was a great bonk! After that she gave some massage and we chit chat for a while and went to bath to finish the "formality".

In overall, I would give a 9point9 for the satisfucktion and sextifaction!!!

Looks: 9.9 (She met that score easily)
Boob: C cup Yummy!!!
Bbbj: 8 Sensual-Sluty
Fj: 9.9
GFE: 10+++

Also, thanks to friendly bro BroS :D

itomichi
18-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Tried Mika early this week. She is need a very swete looking gal and at a very resonable rate : $160 for a KOREAN BRAND!!!!! That is why I dropped my original Thai booking with another OKT to get Mika, at the same price. Another reason for getting Mika was that Bro S provide excellence srevice - the was the first to respond to my PM, amongst all the rest of the OKT to PM at the same time (can this be treated a CUstomer Service SUrvey on the service level of prevailing OKT??? Just joking)

I like Mika look, body, frame and the way she behaved and talked. All brothers had already more or less mentioned all these in the FR so I don't have to repeat. One thing worth to mention is that she has a very fair and smooth silk skin and straight silky hair. Areas need to be further improved are : She is too quiet and doesn't know how to break the ice, and she doesn't smile enough so there is a "cool" look on her face. Maybe this is a plus point as some brother might like this kind of "icy" look!!!! But she should be able to melt more heart with more smile as she is already has a very sweet look
in nature.

She is a very hardworking gal as I couldn't come and she keep HJ me till I pity her and asked her to stop. Can see that she was very disappointed with herself for not able to make me cum from her facial expression. In fact she was persistent and still wanted to try but I asked her to rest. SHe then lied beside me a took a short nap. I hold her from behind and stroke her sexy smooth legs while she was resting. Can feel that she was exhuasted with her heavy and irregular breaths. How I wish to could hold her in that position forever.

Looks: 9.9 (look a bite older then her ago)
Boob: C cup (nice smooth, fair and delicious)
Bbbj: 8 (she position her body nicely by your side and occasionally swing her hair, very steaming action)
Fj: 9.9 (she enjoy sex, in fact I serviced her more by licking her delicious love nest till she twist and turn, again very steaming sight)
GFE: 9 (should have scored more if she smile more)

itomichi
18-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Tried Mika early this week. She is indeed a very a very sweet-looking gal yet at a very resonable rate : just compared - a $160 not for a local, a thai or a Malayia, it is for a KOREAN BRAND SYT !!!!! That is why I quickly dropped my original Thai booking with another OKT and switched to Mika!!!! Another reason for the swtich is simply because Bro S is providing a very excellence srevice - the was the first to respond to my PM, amongst all the rest of the OKT to PM at the same time (can this be treated a CUstomer Service SUrvey on the service level of prevailing OKT??? Just joking)

I like Mika look, body, frame and the way she behaved and talked. All brothers had already more or less mentioned all these in the FR so I don't have to repeat. One thing worth to mention is that she has a very fair and smooth silk skin and straight silky hair. Areas need to be further improved are : She is too quiet and doesn't know how to break the ice, and she doesn't smile enough so there is a "cool" look on her face. Maybe this is a plus point as some brother might like this kind of "icy" look!!!! But she should be able to melt more heart with more smile as she is already has a very sweet look
in nature.

She is a very hardworking gal as I couldn't come and she keep HJ me till I pity her and asked her to stop. Can see that she was very disappointed with herself for not able to make me cum from her facial expression. In fact she was persistent and still wanted to try but I asked her to rest. SHe then lied beside me a took a short nap. I hold her from behind and stroke her sexy smooth legs while she was resting. Can feel that she was exhuasted with her heavy and irregular breaths. How I wish to could hold her in that position forever.

10 mins after the session one SMS came in, it was from Bro S answering for the "SATISFACTION LEVEL", what can I say, top service indeed. Why not SBF to give some endorsement and recongnitoin to best OKT providing excellence customer to brothers here, and in return, OKT give some discount to brothers here lah!!!

Looks: 9.9 (look a bite older then her ago)
Boob: C cup (nice smooth, fair and delicious)
Bbbj: 8 (she position her body nicely by your side and occasionally swing her hair, very steaming action)
Fj: 9.9 (she enjoy sex, in fact I serviced her more by licking her delicious love nest till she twist and turn, again very steaming sight)
GFE: 9 (should have scored more if she smile more)

hkbspr
18-08-2007, 10:48 PM
after reading so many juicy FR for Mika, today finally have chance to experience myself. thanks to bro s and got a spot this afternoon and arrived at the hotel in no time!

knock! knock! and the door opened but hey how come nobody there..., then realise a very shy petite gal hiding at the back of the door, guess she just had a nap and didn't want to disturb her immediately, so we both lied on the bed for a chat until she was ready, she is quite a nice companion to talk with and she told me she is here for a few days after her stay in HK, and will stay for a few days before going back to Korea. Talking to her while looking at her face and half naked body is a definite pleasure.

not soon after she we have been caressing each other, we felt the need to explore her body more so we proceeded to the bathroom, I had a wonderful bathing experience and had the urge to almost "do it" in the bath tub

can't wait anymore so moved back to the bed for the action, she took her time and did very relaxed catbath on me, and moved down to do bj for my didi, a very nice and slow suction indeed.

perhaps she could sense my blood pressure building up and started to sit on my shaft and started pumping, it was a fantastic view to see her melon jumping up and down, I could not help squeezing to stablise them from shaking too violently!

soon we changed and tried different position and I move to the top and also did doggie, as I could not withhold anymore so explored in her.
a lovely experience.

Look: 8/10 (very sweet but her face not smooth)
BJ: 8/10 (very relaxed and enjoyable)
damage: 160

whokilledkenny?
19-08-2007, 01:30 PM
brother S!

apologies for the belated FR!

i must say that bro S is the FASTEST to respond and excellent communication service lah. after confirm hotel and got my room number.. mai tu liao!

knock knock and in front of me was Mika. i shan't elaborate on the looks cuz you can read wat the other bros out there said. basically, what you read is damn zun.

the thing for me that really works for this girl is her eyes! knn, when i was fucking her, we exchanged a couple of glares and when she looks back straight at you and you're just about to cum, that feeling ... cannot describe!

overall a super bonk and my first korean syt. kudos to brother S.

syt.guy
19-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Paisei Bro S, took so long to write to long overdue FR. Was feeling horny throughout the week thanks to the stimulation coming from my wonderful colleague, decided to gif Mika a try and pm Bro S on Thursday asking for Fri slot.

I would have to say that Bro S is very prompt and helpful in answering all queries too. As for Mika, she is just so damn sweet-looking and actting so damn innocent that it felt like machiam couple trying out sex for the first time. As other bros commented, she looks almost similar to the photo except for the slight freckles on her face and abit more bah bah now but super good to hug!

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good Suction n Deep throat)
Fingering: Nope
Painting: Yes (cum once)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Super Accomodating)
GFE 9/10

Bro S
21-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks to all bros here for your wonderful FRs

Last 3 days for Mika. Interested bros do hurry!!!

Regards,
Bro S

T_Lex
21-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi there!

Had an appointment last week. I like the BBBJ, especially with that CFM look and the way she rode me. I don't think she's innocent looking, more like we're enacting a Jap AV scene! Alas, my lil bro was too eager, and we ended much too soon (to me).

After that, she lay on my shoulder like my lover and continued to play with my didi (strangely still standing tall).

Wanted to have another go today, but something came up. Perhaps tomorrow? Hehe ...

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet and friendly; nice soft flesh)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
No frenching, licking.

discreet69
22-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Hi, this is my first FR after a few patronise with Bro S.
Decided to start because of the good service that Bro S provide and the quality girls that he bring.

Here goes:
Mika...Mika...Mika...
She is the only girls that I RTF. Not because the other girls are not good, but Mika just give me that very nice GFE feeling...(btw, I am a sucker for girls with GFE)
Being with her is like a long lost girl friend.
When I enter the room, she stared at me with the innocent playful eyes.
Chat with me and started frenching.
Wow, she really know how to kiss.
She comes when I paint her too.

And when she was on top of me, she grinds herself and occasionally bend down and start kissing again.

Overall, she gives me a truly sextified experience.
All bros who like GFE you try before she goes back.

Nesta
23-08-2007, 06:54 PM
tried Mika few days ago, thanks to Bro S for last min arrangement

Could have been a near perfect session but guess Mika was a bit tired. Maybe I tortured her too long also, delayed the session, came out of shower after bonk left 2 mins nia

Looks: 9/10 (looks a bit like my frd, so i was imagining... :p )
Body: 8.5/10 (a little fleshy but not like fats at all)
BBBJ: 9/10 (didn't want it to go too long because she was great!)
Fj: 8/10 (tight and real stimulating moaning)

Frenching: Natural & erotic, yes!
Fingering: Nearly made her go crazy :cool:
RTF: No $ ...

Keng
27-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Had her few days back, sorry for this late report.

Looks: In her 30s, look slightly matured. Freckles on her face and some outbreak on her forehead.

Body: Between slim and fleshy. Perky butt. Nice sized bosom but sagging with dark nips. Spiky hair under her armpits. Some scars on her legs..A fine line runs down from her navel on to her privates, think she given birth before..

Fingering: Yes, think i got a bit carried away and she curled up her body while moaning away..

Frenching: Yes. I need to initiate before she returned the favour. Maybe not handsome enough..

Service: Can communicate but needs you to break the ice. She was hiding underneath the blanket most of the time, claims the room was cold. Only when she was doing catbath would she allow you to 'see' her. Her canal does not have much grip while doing FJ, maybe I am not wide enough..

Not exactly a value for $$ session as I prefer a 2shot....

But nice change of race for me..

Cheers,

Bro S
22-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Due to popular demand and many request .... i hereby annouce Mika is Back!!!

http://i12.tinypic.com/6ybv3up.jpg

More than 40 Fabulous FRs is the testimonial as to why she's so popular.

A kor Gem with great service & attitude u don't wanna miss.

Bros who want to RTF sexxion with her , u know the drill ;)

Booking Starts Now!!!

Sayangku
22-11-2007, 02:07 PM
been waiting for you to announce, lolx :)

Wilf
22-11-2007, 02:41 PM

More than 40 Fabulous FRs is the testimonial as to why she's so popular.

A kor Gem with great service & attitude u don't wanna miss.

Wow.....Isn't this pic of famous Japanese AV actress Sora Aoi? :eek:

http://www.sora-aoi.com/sora_aoi.htm (http://www.sora-aoi.com/sora_aoi.htm")

Bro S, u sure she's Korean and not japanese??? :rolleyes:

Bro S
22-11-2007, 03:33 PM
I never realise Mika does look like Sora Aoi!!! What U guys think?

Bro Wilf, Mika is a mix breed of Korean and Japanese. She can speak both Korean & Japanese. Knowing u, sure can fulfill all ur Jap and Kor AV fantasy. :D

Wilf
22-11-2007, 03:44 PM
The resemblence is simply too great..........:eek:

http://www.sora-aoi.com/g4/sora_aoi_41.jpg

Jap or Kor, My nose flowin like a tap.....Thx for arranging a session 4 me ya.......

MIKA AOI here i CUM!!!!

Bro S
23-11-2007, 12:08 PM
been waiting for you to announce, lolx :)

She's also waiting for your RTF , lolx;)

Sayangku
23-11-2007, 12:18 PM
She's also waiting for your RTF , lolx;)

How to? i want, then you intro me to Miya, for 2 consecutive nites somemore :), shall find her on Monday nite, same time hor, thanks

Bro S
23-11-2007, 12:54 PM
How to? i want, then you intro me to Miya, for 2 consecutive nites somemore :), shall find her on Monday nite, same time hor, thanks

Cos i thought u like Miya more mah? If not Miya won't be in your top 5 bonking list, yeah? :cool:

Sayangku
23-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Cos i thought u like Miya more mah? If not Miya won't be in your top 5 bonking list, yeah? :cool:

Yeah man, she's lovable, hope she dun come here work anymore, she too good for a FL. :)

kkplayah88
23-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Mika is a must.. Bro S as usual u know I dont post FRs but Mika deserves a mention after my overnight session last week hehe.. she speaks pretty good english as well.. Thanks again Bro S call u when I am down again.. :D

Bro S
23-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Mika is a must..

Thks bro, your above comment is already very gd FR :D

Thks once again bro kkplayah88 for your continuous support

havana
23-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Tks Bro S for arranging a session wif her yesterday

FJ: 7.5/10 (Accomodating)
GFE 8/10

Definitely worth a try for a Korean

Bro S
24-11-2007, 11:46 AM

GFE 8/10

Thank you bro for your FR for Korean Mika :)

Wilf
26-11-2007, 07:42 AM

GFE 8/10

Bro.....Seems like u enjoy Mika session as much as me.........Wanna RTF her again but I'm not in town leh........:(

Bro S, when will she be going back???:confused:

teekor
27-11-2007, 01:13 AM
A sincere thanks to Bro S for the last minute arrangement. Did not expect a slot with such short notice.

Its my 2nd time meeting Mika. The first was a few months back when she was last here. The impression lasted and probably motivate me to look for her again this time round.

And, she did not disappoint. She gives the same classy feel and there is a certain accent in her speech. Plus, she look like my ex-girlfriend and that adds on to the appeal. Most important, there is chemistry between us, something that can't be measured in numerical terms or ratings.

Won't give out too much details on the whole session. But she is worth your monies and as usual, treat the lady with respect, you will be reciprocate :)

Cheers

amsci99
28-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Had a session after 11pm last night. AV looks, first rate service even though she was very tired, enough said as I don't want to repeat what other brothers here have said. Her good service will always leave a lasting impression on me. Told me she is going back soon.

Bro S
28-11-2007, 11:44 AM
A sincere thanks to Bro S for the last minute arrangement. Did not expect a slot with such short notice.

Its my 2nd time meeting Mika. The first was a few months back when she was last here. The impression lasted and probably motivate me to look for her again this time round.

And, she did not disappoint. She gives the same classy feel and there is a certain accent in her speech. Plus, she look like my ex-girlfriend and that adds on to the appeal. Most important, there is chemistry between us, something that can't be measured in numerical terms or ratings.

Won't give out too much details on the whole session. But she is worth your monies and as usual, treat the lady with respect, you will be reciprocate :)

Cheers

Thks bro for your RTF FR for Mika. :)

There are also many other bros here who simply can't get enough of her just like u . :D

steamer
02-12-2007, 01:36 AM
had a session with mika last friday. my 4th bonk with her. great to see improvement in the hotel's room; newly reno with new carpets n furn n even plasma tv.
anyway session was great as usual; there was lots of gfe n communication since this our fourth bonk.
greeted me with her usual smile n cheerfulness; we chatted a while b4 she gave me a thorough wash. later we went underneath the sheets for some serious and intimate frenching and petting. she then bbbj me slow, deep and sensual; capped me and then rode me amiidst her moans for quite awhile.
did her on edge of bed sitting up and then carried her petite frame and did her on the dressing table, with lots of deep frenching going on.
later did her missionary on the bed, then doggie..watch a great sight as can see her firm bum and lil bro going in n out.
buay tahan...turn her over and continued missionary till came; collapsed into each other's arms and rested a while b4 sop wash up.
great chemistry n gfe. she is still a real gem :) :)

Raymond2006
04-12-2007, 12:09 PM
had a session with mika last friday. my 4th bonk with her. great to see improvement in the hotel's room; newly reno with new carpets n furn n even plasma tv.
she is still a real gem :) :)
wow senior. She really so solid to make u RTF 4 times.
I am hoping to try her soon. Hope she will be around.:o

lawry
04-12-2007, 12:57 PM
thumb of approval.

zephyr2
15-01-2008, 09:11 PM
I think i'm waaaay too late for an FR here. Very Very sorry Bro S for this bloody late FR. Didnt log on to Sammyboy for quite awhile already. Anyway i'm giving a very short FR, simply no words to describe her service. RTF her 3 times already..the last one being an overnight session.

Her service was pretty much like any other bros had described. She is indeed a real gem..a very nice girl, and service oriented. Overnight session was sensational..Did her 3 times in total (Was pretty tired).

Below are my ratings:

Looks: 9/10 (i love it)
Body: 7/10 (A+ / B size boobs, with a relatively small frame)
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE : 9/10
FJ : 10/10 (her legs curl around you when u bonk her missionary, i like)

Thanks Bro S for the contact! Simply sextified!:D

Zeta-Alpha
18-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Dear all samsters

my advise you is not to book sophia, U can book the OKT other chicks.

If you are already in the yahoo group, you guys should know which whore I'm

refering to.

My story was when I was in the missionary position, I tried to grab

sophia by the butt cheeks. U guess what happened? She slap my hands

and raise her voice at me, TWICE. So chop,chop, hurried up and cum.

I paid and chao within 30mins. Anyway when I complain the problem to

the OKT, he said "he will check"

So he called back and claimed that the girl said I was rough with her.

When I asked "did you go to the room and check with her" He said "no,

he just called" I said " Then U go down and check with her"

He said "I'II see" and proceed to hang up on me.

So, U can roughly gauged the customer service they are providing. The

standard has been lacking lately and BTW I'm NOT a new customer. Anyway,

I doubt the OKT will drop by tonight and physically check the girl. BUT, I can

be certain I would never get any satisfactory reply or phone call at all.

You guys can pm me for more details.

Also, there's an incident concerning about Diaz, you can read more about it if

you have joined Bro S yahoo group. In conclusion, I guess my money is not

welcome here.

Regards,
A not regular but no previous problems with the OKT customer

Zeta-Alpha
18-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Dear all,

Here's the update, Our OKT "advise" me not to post such post. As clients

apparently not allow to post what they felt. Our "Boss" / OKT said "dont think

he does know what I doing." Mr Steve tan said.

I yet to see any "MMS from our boss" Anyway, please DO NOT call me anymore.

Interested samsters may use such incident as a reference before joining our yahoo group.

Anyway boss steve tan is angry so I resign, happy bonking fellow samters

Asianplayboy
20-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Just to check will mika be back again?

jabwemet
20-04-2008, 05:40 PM
dammit no chance to book mika!

:(
will she be back anytime soon?

cheers!

Zeta-Alpha
30-10-2008, 04:51 AM
dammit no chance to book mika!

:(
will she be back anytime soon?

cheers!

So long also He also dont bother to reply. Must be closed shop liao :D:D:D

ExtraordinaryMe
19-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Thanks for a nice feedback and comments, guys!