PDA

View Full Version : JB - Local malay and indian girls

Racer9
06-08-2018, 09:31 AM
hi bros, not sure if this is the right thread to ask this.

in JB, where can I taste local delicacies like malay and indian girls? or are they tightly controlled by the local triads and I should really drop this idea due to security reasons?

have tried looking, and most girls advertised in JB, are mostly thai or prc, which I have tried a lot here in singapore already.

hope bros here can point me in the right direction, kum sia many many.

Racer9
06-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Ermmm...no bros know?

ShadowRiders
06-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Better dun touch local malay girls in mudland especially muslim malays. Indonesia malays, Pinay malays, Rohinya malays, Thailand malays still okay but NOT local malays.

For Indian ladies can go to Ocean.... there are quite a few there. Or you can go find them at the clubs near New York hotel.

JB not much kangtao for indian FLs but you can always go up to Seremban or Ipoh...... lots of them up there.

Nikar
07-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Better dun touch local malay girls in mudland especially muslim malays. Indonesia malays, Pinay malays, Rohinya malays, Thailand malays still okay but NOT local malays.

For Indian ladies can go to Ocean.... there are quite a few there. Or you can go find them at the clubs near New York hotel.

JB not much kangtao for indian FLs but you can always go up to Seremban or Ipoh...... lots of them up there.

What about the non-FL type of Indians in Malaysia? Are they safe to pick up and make small talk to? Or are they covered by the local Indian gangs too?

nextmenthol
07-08-2018, 04:05 PM

Bro... Sure or not?
Jb higher up north still havw lah.. Fl. Skudai, mt austin, bkt indah. Switch on wechat

serpenty
10-08-2018, 06:03 AM
Malay able to find in we chat but indian is difficult to find them. If u go KL indian gal sld not be a problem to locate them.

Keima
10-08-2018, 06:11 AM
Malay able to find in we chat but indian is difficult to find them. If u go KL indian gal sld not be a problem to locate them.

Yah I was at Dxxxxx Spa in KL last week. They got at least 12 local ladies - most MILF local Chinese, Indian and Malay. Also have Bangladeshi, Viet and Indo gals, but you gotta ask a pimp to take you to their rooms.

Beretta
10-08-2018, 12:01 PM

KL has plenty of Indian FLs. Only 2 weeks ago I follow my reservist buddy to visit his relatives. We stay at a hotel near Batu Caves as they were going for some prayers session there. During my free time I reece the nearby vicinity and the chicken farms all had mostly Indian ladies. Even on wechat 4 out of 5 FLs are Indians.

Racer9
17-08-2018, 11:41 PM

Bro, where is Ocean?

Fadley
18-09-2018, 12:17 PM

what is mudland?

Yokosi
19-09-2018, 01:43 PM
what is mudland?

Mudland is Malaysia.
ST is short time.
LT is long time.
5 hands is to masturbate with your fingers.
And so on.

How to cheong when a noob ( ah, sorry, you are a newbie ) do not even know such things ?.

83ig
20-09-2018, 12:49 PM
theres used to be quite a no of indian wl ard jalan wong ah fook
not sure if they are stil visible

Bro, where is Ocean?

oh yeah
I guess he meant ocean hotel
the one staircase upz
near the famous curry fish head
also ard jalan ah fook

jarredravi
02-10-2018, 04:06 AM
Anybody wanna joint me hunt indian babes in kl.
Over there can spot them easily.

plf8813
05-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Chee Bai kia

What Mudland.... you from Holy land?

Fucking cheapskate Chee bai kia.

rompingread
08-10-2018, 11:29 PM
add happy_girls, accepted. From picts girls look good. Malay & Chinese all local thats what they say. Starts at 1pm-11pm...

Boysnow
09-10-2018, 06:58 PM
confirm scam

Thought so too... if they ask to deposit first then double confirm scam..

Peeka
10-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Thought so too... if they ask to deposit first then double confirm scam..

Not sure why my previous comment was deleted. Any bros tried this out already? Rm250 for 1hour 30minutes sound too good to be true for local FL. But pictures look real

yourslovingly
22-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Anybody wanna joint me hunt indian babes in kl.
Over there can spot them easily.

When you go bro? May be we can hunt together 😁

audi321
03-12-2018, 11:41 PM
add through where bro??

mitchyy
19-12-2018, 08:58 PM

Bro can share wechat id for the Malay?

M0isty
07-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Add wechat id ghost25888 or thamngoc1168 .
Have new local chinese girl 24yrs old just started working.

Look : 7/10
Body 8/10
FJ 7/10

Overall quite oklo the service.
Situated near Koho Hotel.