PDA

View Full Version : New scam method alert

boobsandwich
05-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Wall of text incoming, if you have the patience you can read. Just sharing my bad experience last night. Hoping no one else gets conned like me.

Her username is xoxosoph on Locanto.

She first messaged me on my old ad claiming to be a ’19 year old girl with D cups and is mixed Canadian Chinese’ on 2nd August 2018 around 130am. I was sceptical as anyone online could claim to be of this particular size but couldn’t prove it due to the lack of pictorial evidence, so I told her to send a picture of her pair so that she can prove to me that she’s the real deal but I got blue-ticked instead so I’m guessing she is real but just not confident about posting her nude pictures online to strangers. Pretty much a lot of young girls tend to behave this way as they’re new and probably scared to this whole thing so it’s understandable to me. No big deal over there.

2 days later, on 4th August 2018 at 1115pm, she sent me another message, asking me for $50 in exchange for her nude pictures, claiming that she ‘really needs it right now’. I replied and she hastily increased her price to $60. I tried to negotiate with her to do something more than that and seems comfortable with it but only would do so if I give her some form of payment beforehand. Alarm bells rang at this point to me because from my bad experience with scammers on this platform, a lot of them tend to be pushy for bank transfers and once the money is sent to them, they’ll just run away without a trace.
I tried to reason with her, informing her of my bad experiences with scammers doing this cheap method and she seemed to change her mind and agreed to meet up with me for payment. She quickly contradicted herself after that reply in her next message, asking me to do half of the payment via bank transfer and the other half in cash upon meet up but I stood firm on my ground, saying that I will never, ever do any form of bank transfers prior to meet ups anymore.

She also claimed that she has had bad experiences in the past, meeting up with strangers for payment in cash but got ‘stalked instead and didn’t receive any money in the end’. I tried negotiating further with her, suggesting to meet up in a crowded place with a lot of people if she’s afraid that I’m a potential stalker/creep lurking online. She finally agreed to it but proposed for a ‘meet up fee’ as a ‘personal protection’. The amount agreed to was $50, and this is solely just for meeting up.

She then asked if I was free to meet ‘right now’ which was at 1242am. Since I had already showered and in night wear, I was hesitant to go out so I tried to bargain with her by asking if she can provide lewd services to entice me to go out in the dead of the night to meet up with her. She didn’t reject the idea outright but reinforced the fact that she is selling her nudes online for cash and if she liked me, she would potentially agree to do what I wanted, saying that we could discuss this in real life and see how it goes.

Being a straight forward person, I told her that if we couldn’t come to terms with an agreement for whatever to be done in that monetary transaction, I would not meet her. Her reply was odd. She suddenly said that today isn’t a good time yet she still wants to meet me so that I can pass her half the cash and then I meet her later in the same day to fulfil the remaining part of the deal, as well as to top up the remainder in cash. She kept insisting that she can’t do anything today other than meet me just to collect half the amount. She wanted to meet ‘later’ again as in Sunday afternoon to ‘do more things together’. At this point I was unsure of her intentions, but had a strong negative feeling about going through with it. I told her that meeting twice in a day is redundant and it doesn’t make sense either if it could done in a single session straight, voicing out my frustration at how she is just going one big round with no end in sight. She read my message but didn’t reply. So I got blue ticked again.

Thinking that she gave up already so we couldn’t come to terms to an agreement, I decided as a last resort to get her attention by taking a picture of my cold hard cash with a note on top, stating my Locanto nickname, date and time to try to get her attention, and hopefully a reply from her. She finally did reply me with a nude shot of her breasts and I immediately got convinced that she might be real after all. That was at 204am. I also verified with google image search that the picture is not stolen online.
Since men are lusty creatures, I offered to drive over to her place, agreeing to her offer of paying half the amount in the picture I sent to her earlier since I trusted her after receiving that picture.

Feeling super sleepy but I was still damn excited to meet though because I have to admit that she has a fabulous pair of knockers. Lust took over me as I proceeded to ask for the address and started preparing to change clothes to go over any time soon. However at this point, I’m still contemplating whether or not to go because I’m legitimately tired and afraid that I might fall asleep at the wheel, which would yield dire consequences so I was on the fence for a good 30 minutes.

She didn’t reply my last text message either so I continued to doze off for a bit. After a short while, at 308am she texted again, asking my whereabouts. I lied saying I was ‘on the way’ but in actual fact, I’m taking a poop, still considering whether I should go or not. I continued trying to make small talk with her but it’s kind of obvious that she isn’t interested in continuing conversations of that nature with me given how she is constantly not replying to any of my messages. Still, a part of me wanted to go so I pushed for a reply, asking if she’s ‘still there’ at 346am and yes, she did reply, meaning that she is still anticipating my arrival.

I attempted to postpone the meet up to tomorrow afternoon instead, but she was adamant that we meet tonight. I then made a major decision to finally leave the house and drive over to her address. 405D Tampines Street 42.
Asked her about what she’ll be wearing and she said that she’ll be in a black top with a print on top, totally different from what she said earlier, saying that she’ll be wearing ‘a very loose tank top’ and she wore a regular black tee instead.

I arrived and parked below the stipulated block. I had no knowledge of this area since I don’t stay here but when I was driving towards this block, I realized that it was near another block which I got scammed by another Locanto user who forced me to leave money at the foot of the stairs and then wait downstairs a few years back. That is a huge red flag already but I’m positive that she might be genuine so I stuck to my gut feeling about this.
I walked towards the wrong direction and went to the wrong block before making a U-turn and going back to the correct block, which is where I parked my car at. Went past the lift to confirm that it is the correct block. Oddly, I saw a couple standing at the void deck looking at me, and I’m also wondering why is there a young couple in their 20s, doing here at approximately 420am in the morning? A tall malay male and a Chinese female.

I continued walking further down near where I parked my car and I found her. She introduced herself quickly but unfortunately I forgot what she called herself, that part is not relevant though since anyone can lie about their real names. She led me to a ledge and we sat down and talked.

She told me she’s a single mother with a one year old daughter and she’s doing this to support her young toddler daughter. Out of curiosity I asked if she is lactating and whether this is the reason why her chest size is so huge, she said no. This part is the start of her mountain of lies coming up soon in the conversation we had.

Throughout the conversation, she kept excusing herself to text someone on her phone, and claims that her ‘brother’ is asking her out for supper soon and she doesn’t have much time left. She kept asking me for the half of the payment non-stop and it’s beginning to annoy me as her tone is getting more and more rude and aggressive. I suggested we fulfill the part of deal in my car and she instantly refused, citing that she has been ‘outside for more than 30 minutes and her child is home alone at risk of getting into a potential accident as nobody is looking after her’. Mind you, I was looking at the time all these while, barely 10 minutes has elapsed.

She decided to play cool by saying I could walk off right now if I don’t want to pay her up front and I actually wanted to do so, not before justifying with her the reasons why I felt coming over at 4am just to meet her turned out to be a major waste of time for the both of us since we’re both not getting what we want ultimately in the end. She then continued to excuse herself by furiously texting ‘her brother’ for a really long time actually. Lastly before I really wanted to go off because I find that our negotiations are coming to a stalemate, she told me that I could go up to her place to ‘do it’ but I need to pay her $100 right there and then first. I could sense the desperation in her since she really, really wants my money.

I made the stupid decision to hand out 2 $50 bills to her and she smiled gleefully before excusing herself to text her ‘brother’ again. Then suddenly out of nowhere, the same couple I saw earlier at the void deck of her block came out from behind us and she started chatting casually with them. She addressed the malay guy as ‘Aidil’ and it was very, very obvious that they’re pretending to strike up a chat making it look like bumping into her was purely coincidental but the conversations felt very FAKE and forced. She paused talking to ‘Aidil’ and turned to me, saying that she wants to have a chat with them for a ‘quick 2 minutes’ and told me wait there while she started to follow the other suspected accomplices to somewhere. I immediately felt really uncomfortable and followed them.

They sat down at seating area shortly nearby and this malay guy started asking me questions, like what’s my name, etc. I didn’t entertain him as I clearly know this is a coordinated attempt to scam me of my money. She whispered to me in between puffs of smoke that she’ll message me to come back later but I didn’t budge I eyed my 2 $50 bills which I gave to the girl earlier, she was stupid enough to place it underneath her phone in plain sight. She kept giving me uncomfortable stares and I felt that she probably knows that I saw through their plans so I hastily grabbed my money and walked away, raising my voice at them calling them ‘lowly scammers’.

‘Aidil’ taunted back at me in the distance, yelling ‘COME AT ME BRO’. These idiots are oblivious to the fact that their full faces are in clear view of the CCTV camera underneath the block. I angrily went back to my car and drove back home. I got back my money but I’m sick to the stomach at how these people attempted to scam me of my $100. That horrendous acting was a huge giveaway.

Xoxosteph still taunts me in the locanto chat, after I hit back at her for her failed scamming attempt. She claims that she is underaged and I’m a sex predator so she isn’t scared at all even if I were to the make a police report. I told her that her face is in clear view of the CCTV, and she should be very, very scared right now since her intention was to scam me from the very start. She scoffed, saying that I was ‘being recorded’ the entire time by her two accomplices as we sat there chatting. I knew it was a blackmail attempt to intimidate me and I’m not even scared one tiny bit. I challenged her to send me the full clip but she never did. Lies again. She clearly isn’t repentant given the way she replied me even after her master plan of cheating me failed to the point of even taking jabs at me saying ‘ you should calm down’ and ‘lol you sound angry’.

I’m considering making an online police report for this. I may not be 100% an angel too due to what I was seeking in return but scammers should be crucified. :mad: God knows how many people they have scammed and threatened so far. May justice be served, hopefully.

WishYouGoodLuck
05-08-2018, 08:50 AM
Don't engage with locanto girl.

Good Luck

ajlover
05-08-2018, 09:36 AM

Good Luck

Exactly... all the various type of scammers that exist for the same reason, there are always horny cocks that cant think and always give excuse for themselves that this gal is real...

For goodness sake, we COCKS should be the one that get real... locanto gals are asking 150 - 200 for bj and 300 for fj... why???? Cos horny cocks will give in.. i am equally guilty.. haha...

xxtwentyfour
05-08-2018, 09:56 AM
Wow, Boobsandwich, thanks for telling your story.

Cheongsters should take careful note of this.

boobsandwich
05-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Exactly... all the various type of scammers that exist for the same reason, there are always horny cocks that cant think and always give excuse for themselves that this gal is real...

For goodness sake, we COCKS should be the one that get real... locanto gals are asking 150 - 200 for bj and 300 for fj... why???? Cos horny cocks will give in.. i am equally guilty.. haha...

been guilty of this way too many times :p

This one above has really a solid pair of titties. Plus with that tight shirt I was damn tempted to pull on a JAV style boob squeeze by grabbing her from the back but I have to act decently since I'm in a public place. The most is to try get to an agreement so that it's consensual.

I told her I need to sample her goods first since I'm going to pay quite a hefty amount but she kept rejecting me saying she has 'no time' and her area was near a park so I was thinking of bringing her to a dark corner, pull up her top and start squeezing and enjoying her twin milk bags to my heart's content for a mere 5 minutes and she had to cheek to say that 'would not be possible' and 'she had checked the entire area nearby earlier and there are people everywhere'. my fucking foot lah, 4 fucking am and it's a ghost town there.

Bargained further by saying we can hop in my car and drive off somewhere to a nearby MCSP and let me suck your juicy big tits to my heart's content, pay you and leave but the same excuses kept popping up. Her racks are the only reason why I dragged myself out to meet her anyway. I was thinking, the inner 'baby' in me wants 'milk' so he can sleep like a baby after that :D

She knows her 'security' are the two people hiding round the corner and they also want a split of the money so die die also don't wanna leave that area and stick to their devious plan to run off with the money once i let my guard down.

IF i didn't follow them, 3 people earning $100 also such a big deal to them ah? at least split 30+ each, also they song ah? :rolleyes:

boobsandwich
05-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Wow, Boobsandwich, thanks for telling your story.

Cheongsters should take careful note of this.

I can slap myself for this because I got poisoned by her big tits.

I always tell myself that, if I were in the position of the girl, if I really needed the money, I wouldn't go all the way out to make things so damn inconvenient just to get the money. Just meet, do the deed, get the money and FO. easy enough, isn't it.

When the girl got more pattern than badminton, it's a huge telltale sign that it's part of some stupid elaborate plan, probably. Furthermore communicating solely using the Locanto is a huge red flag too, if you seasoned users know how slow and unrealiable the chat system there is. Most legit girls will suggest using apps like Kik/prepaid line on WA to continue negotiating.

sionglim
05-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Thk ts for the post

Culina
05-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the warning TS!

RedDog
05-08-2018, 02:13 PM
TS, you should make a Police Report ASAP

makansutra
05-08-2018, 04:07 PM
TS, you should make a Police Report ASAP

Agree and quickly report.

Nomiseed
05-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Agree and quickly report.

Fully agreed as well.

NahTranh
05-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Thanks for sharing TS

yamayoyo
05-08-2018, 05:18 PM

Good Luck

Wish you good luck too

sionglim
08-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Thk ts for alert

sky_liner2
08-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Bro TS, why not post her D boobs pictures here and share? Next time maybe have to ask for ID first before mentioning about any terms.

Sfan
08-08-2018, 08:39 AM
I got contact by her too

Gave me a nice pic

But as I’m very wary about meets she didn’t message me for long

Plus I got an ad detaiing all the scammers known and contributed by many bros

Probably made me a less juicy tgt

boobsandwich
08-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Bro TS, why not post her D boobs pictures here and share? Next time maybe have to ask for ID first before mentioning about any terms.

there you go :p

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2zp3xw6.jpg

boobsandwich
08-08-2018, 01:18 PM
I got contact by her too

Gave me a nice pic

But as I’m very wary about meets she didn’t message me for long

Plus I got an ad detaiing all the scammers known and contributed by many bros

Probably made me a less juicy tgt

my guess is that she went switched target and back to me because she knew I had money because I was tempting her with the pics of cash

sky_liner2
08-08-2018, 05:18 PM

Wa dan, simi tua liap. You think she is under 18?

boobsandwich
08-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Wa dan, simi tua liap. You think she is under 18?

looks above 20 to me. anyway she's a scammer and has 0 intent of fulfilling any sexual favors for money. her ultimate goal is to run away with the money after giving you 300193 excuses not to do it with you. the malay guy hiding round the corner is like her security liao :rolleyes:

Strike8Million
08-08-2018, 06:58 PM
These fake women are there to cheat your money. Avoid them unless you really strike and win S$8million.

Slovakian
08-08-2018, 07:14 PM
These fake women are there to cheat your money. Avoid them unless you really strike and win S$8million.

So what if strike $8 million?

Neurofen
08-08-2018, 07:20 PM

So tua liap!! :D

09-08-2018, 07:55 AM
Very rich lor

So what if strike $8 million?

raftwee
09-08-2018, 08:11 AM
This kind of looks and face some experienced cheongsters will immediately smell a rat.

ilovepantyhose
09-08-2018, 08:47 AM
sometimes small head override big head

gotta be alert and careful

adapters
09-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Very rich lor

Rich kee lan

hairsplit
09-08-2018, 09:59 AM
sometimes small head override big head

gotta be alert and careful

This is true, otherwise won't be scam easily

PrimeNumber
09-08-2018, 12:30 PM
looks above 20 to me. anyway she's a scammer and has 0 intent of fulfilling any sexual favors for money. her ultimate goal is to run away with the money after giving you 300193 excuses not to do it with you. the malay guy hiding round the corner is like her security liao :rolleyes:

wow it's a nice tit shot, good lure. I'd be tempted at a chance to play with those papayas.

Thanks for the detailed account bro.

aaazzz
12-08-2018, 02:49 PM
So locanto isnt a legit place to go to if you wanna find sexual service? Wow i was looking at it before deciding to come here.

Girls providing 100/120 for unlimited shots wtf.

HondaFit
12-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Don't try! Don't waste money.

So locanto isnt a legit place to go to if you wanna find sexual service? Wow i was looking at it before deciding to come here.

mongkokslitch
12-08-2018, 05:15 PM

If it is too good to be true, than it ain't true :D

Black24Mamba
12-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Thank you for sharing

Garage1
12-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Boobsamdwich

Suggest u post her name and number to shame her online

Wanna cheat u or bros here

At least suffer the shame here

Dun protect her identitiy

boobsandwich