PDA

View Full Version : HJ/BJ on the move

diver69er
06-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Jus experienced this a few days back.Went to pick my girl from her workplace......was heading down to Parkway Parade when she placed her hand on my crotch.This is not unusual , as she sometimes playfully does this to me.

However,....this time, she slipped her hand up my bermudas.....went under my underwear.......and started stroking my lil bro:eek: .All this time.....i m trying to concentrate on my driving.Got hard instantly......probably due to the excitement of this new found pleasure.One thing for sure.......it can get dangerous.Almost crashed into the car in front of me when she initially shoved her hand up my bermudas.

Also.......its hard to drive , especially if yours is a manual car....like mine.Luckily.....my girl is also into it.......stroking me nice and slow.....and when i feel the urge to blow......i jus tell her to stop.Remember......we are going to Parkway for shopping........so dun wanna soil my pants.

Along the way......we were so engrossed that we didn't notice the lorry beside us......wif an old man sitting at the back.When we did notice.......he was smiling and gave a thumbs up.Both MALU man:D

Anyway.....reached our destination safe and sound.Wif this new discovery......will ask my girl to give me BJ next while driving.......But this time will drive during night time......more tactical.

Jus curious......anyone also got this treat from your girls/OC b4?

happybonker
06-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Been there....and done that.

Gotta agree that is both thrillng & DANGEROUS.

Just make sure your big head can control the smaller one.

Cheers
Jus experienced this a few days back.Went to pick my girl from her workplace......was heading down to Parkway Parade when she placed her hand on my crotch.This is not unusual , as she sometimes playfully does this to me.

However,....this time, she slipped her hand up my bermudas.....went under my underwear.......and started stroking my lil bro:eek: .All this time.....i m trying to concentrate on my driving.Got hard instantly......probably due to the excitement of this new found pleasure.One thing for sure.......it can get dangerous.Almost crashed into the car in front of me when she initially shoved her hand up my bermudas.

Also.......its hard to drive , especially if yours is a manual car....like mine.Luckily.....my girl is also into it.......stroking me nice and slow.....and when i feel the urge to blow......i jus tell her to stop.Remember......we are going to Parkway for shopping........so dun wanna soil my pants.

Along the way......we were so engrossed that we didn't notice the lorry beside us......wif an old man sitting at the back.When we did notice.......he was smiling and gave a thumbs up.Both MALU man:D

Anyway.....reached our destination safe and sound.Wif this new discovery......will ask my girl to give me BJ next while driving.......But this time will drive during night time......more tactical.

MM&MM
06-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Bro what can I say You are one lucky guy.:D :p

Jomer
06-05-2007, 05:34 PM
the most i did was to put my finger into her pussy while driving

bonkers69
06-05-2007, 10:16 PM

Along the way......we were so engrossed that we didn't notice the lorry beside us......wif an old man sitting at the back.When we did notice.......he was smiling and gave a thumbs up.Both MALU man

aiyo bro.....just park one side first lor. Expressway should be ok lah...dun play play while driving leh... you one lucky guy and hope you remain horny forever...:D

desk13
06-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Tried something slightly different......got my gf to lie her head on my thigh and squeezing her breast with left hand......of course, can only do this at night.

diver69er
06-05-2007, 10:34 PM
aiyo bro.....just park one side first lor. Expressway should be ok lah...dun play play while driving leh... you one lucky guy and hope you remain horny forever...:D

Agree wif you that it is a bit dangerous........but THAT wats make it thrilling.OK....OK......next time......i will turn on the hazard lights....:D

soul_vision
06-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Haha .... i used to have a gf who blow me until i CIM. happened from Orchard road till PIE , CTE ......... she loves to blow anyway ........... Sometimes i will stopped at some ulu ulu carpark to fond her breast until i CIM ...... normally i just sit back and relax and just step on the accelerator ...... i prefer high way than normal road of course lah ........

Broke up many year ago ...... now married and guai guai liao ........ I MISS THOSE DAY MAN !!

:D

holymonk
07-05-2007, 11:38 AM
For safety reason when driving, trying tied up both your gf's hands :D

I try with my wife few yrs back when going to genting in a coach...we were seated just behind the driver, uring the journey in malaysia road, we cover ourselves with blanket and she masturbating me and me masturbating her when we cumed. Luckily the driver already switch off the light and some of the passengers already fall asleep. Shoik:D

pussyguy
07-05-2007, 12:00 PM
I have tis experience from my GF also...got once when i was driving and she ask mi to take out mi didi.Den she started pumping mi and i nearly blew my load also...:eek: She did a BJ for mi while i was driving on an xpressway as well....The feeling is mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i truly enjoy it.it was the 2nd time she did that...:p

holymonk
07-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Envy you man...think you can drive through all the expressway and dont exit:D

Dicker21
07-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Had try one FB out drinking with group then i pick her up at the club she stay at west so from MS ask her BJ till her place Padan :D

Frankiestine
07-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Done that with my oc who was then my gf...i drove to Tuas South then relatively still not very developed and in the middle of the night...while i drove you bbbj me till i cum....luckily tuas south long stretch step hard on accelerator when i was cumming...after that parked by side of road and had a fj to finish it up...:D

wuqing666
07-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Done it with my ex-FB along CTE and ECP. Both occasions happened after our drinking earlier.

She was quite inexperience in having out-door adventurous sex then. I had shared with her before the trill of having sex out-door during our routine indoor sex. She was keen to give it a try. So when opportunities came, unzip myself and encouraged her to do a BBBJ while I was driving. Really very sexiting! When reached destination, dashed to fin the FJ in room….

Not advisable when driving a manual car. Very dangerous! I was driving an auto-car and had to shift from the 3rd lane to 1st lane (nearest to exit), with both hands gripped tightly onto the steering wheel. Felt that anytime when loss control…

poorman4sex
07-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Been there....and done that.

Gotta agree that is both thrillng & DANGEROUS.

Just make sure your big head can control the smaller one.

Cheers

control small head for what ??? must control steering wheel man~~

happybonker
07-05-2007, 07:49 PM
control small head for what ??? must control steering wheel man~~

bro....what i meant is big head must be in control mah......once small head control the bigger one....all hell breaks loose.

BTW....really interested in having outdoor sex here?:rolleyes:

PS: to the brudders that upped me - appreciate if you pm me your latest thread/post so that I can up u back

SeAHuM
08-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Had many such experience when I often drove to Tuas South and Changi. Usually I will start it by pulling up her skirts and digged her wet. When she is horny, she will HJ or BJ me. Some times she will expose her breasts daringly for me to fondle her. She would even masterbate herself while I was driving. Lovely.

Steadyman1
08-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Bro, it must be great feeling and really sometime different.

Would still advice if you could pull over for BJ if you are planning to do so.
Unless someone is driving and you have all the action in the back sit.

ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCE....:)

block11
08-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Had many such experience when I often drove to Tuas South and Changi. Usually I will start it by pulling up her skirts and digged her wet. When she is horny, she will HJ or BJ me. Some times she will expose her breasts daringly for me to fondle her. She would even masterbate herself while I was driving. Lovely.

i used to know a gal like that... everytime we met she was damn horny and wet. we can bonk 2 hrs and she will still be wet... aiyaa, miss her so much :(

my only experience with her was me fingering her in the car or she masturbate herself... she was a hygiene freak so no BBBJ in car. we always bonk in H81 and hanky panky on the way there :o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
08-05-2007, 07:49 PM
sounds so fun but too bad all my life dont have such experience. :o