PDA

View Full Version : Sugardaddy, where art thou?

Reilkixx
02-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Hello! Thanks for clicking on my thread. I’m currently looking for a sugar relationship with a sugar daddy. I’m looking for a sugar daddy to pay my bills to support my family and also because I love sex. I feel like the sugar relationship should mutually benefit both of us of course, so it would be better if both of us clicked or have the same links and interests.

Before I delve into the specifics let me tell you a little bit about myself! I’m 23 and currently a working professional so this has to be Super discreet. I’m 157cm and on the petite side with a curvy body. If you’re a man of curves then I’ll be perfect for you! Looks wise that’s for you to judge so if you want to see how I look like... I will unfortunately not post any pictures for you here but let’s arrange for a tea session over the weekend and you can see for yourself.

My expected remuneration is 2.5K and above. I’m open to ideas so you can drop me a proposal with the number of times you want to meet etc and then let’s discuss! Most importantly we both have to click so it would be enjoyable, yes?

Drop me a PM if keen :) if not drop me an email on [email protected] and I’ll reply you shortly! (I reply faster to emails)

Cuntworth
02-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Got pic to show???:D

hypercon
02-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Got pic to show???:D

Aiyo ah bro she already say no pictures to show liao Hahas disturb only

aalibaba
02-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Aiyo ah bro she already say no pictures to show liao Hahas disturb only

ya but we can ask ts video to show :D

Reilkixx
03-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Why don’t you come out for tea with me and then you can see how I look like 😬 unfortunately no videos or pictures for anyone here!

wilson_
04-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Hi, your mailbox is full. Please pm me your contact and we meet to discuss.

Wilson

Reilkixx
04-08-2018, 01:41 PM
I’m having a hard time replying to PMs because there is a timer that stops me from replying! It’d be best to converse via email for the time being until my account has been cleared.

I’m still looking so hit me up on [email protected]!

nitetcrawler
04-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Did you check your junk or spam folder

Reilkixx
05-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Hey all,

I’ve never done this before so would need some advice. How do I protect myself against scammers and how is the payment usually made?

Cuntworth
05-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Hey all,

I’ve never done this before so would need some advice. How do I protect myself against scammers and how is the payment usually made?

Look thru some of the threads that bro was scammed... Just put yrself in their shoes n u avoid what they did n u should be ok :D

haha9999
05-08-2018, 04:16 PM
I’m having a hard time replying to PMs because there is a timer that stops me from replying! It’d be best to converse via email for the time being until my account has been cleared.

I’m still looking so hit me up on [email protected]!

No reply from her email too

vivianward
05-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Hey all,

No sex before money is given. To be fair you cannot expect them to give you the money before seeing you first until he feels he can trust you. Be thankful if they trust you enough to pay you before meeting you for the first time :)

Ideally it should start with bi-weekly but if you can get them to pay for a month's allowance that will be great. Please don't betray their trust :)

Good luck babe.

bradplay2018
05-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Hey all,

You can take half of the monthly allowance (unless the guy is fine with paying all the full sum of allowance on the first meet)
before sex commence. When you guys step into the hotel room.

I believe the guy should pay first. I heard before cases where after fuck the lady doesn't get any shit. Its the guy gentlemen to pay first before sex.

After that can have chemistry talk. If is my SB to be, yes I will give her first before sex. I auto give before she ask, its my form of sincerity.

Give now, give later also need give, might as well give first right. its give a better impression and save the lady the troubles to ask for the remuneration.

nitetcrawler
05-08-2018, 07:34 PM
good points raise by vivian ward and bradplay2018.

from both sb and sd perspective, trust needs to be built first.

fornight or weekly for a start to build trust. settle for what is comfortable for both of you.

xrage
06-08-2018, 11:08 AM
I think some bros have had bad experiences with FL, where after paying, the attitude during was less than adequate. Of course, this is a SD arrangement, but bad experiences can be ported over.

A suggestion is to request for the money to be put down by the bedside table, and that is TS' to keep after the merry session. She also feels safer knowing the cash is already there.

Good luck sis!

Reilkixx
06-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Still looking! I’ve tons of replies and have arranged for some meet ups but for those I didn’t respond to - I apologise as there are really lots of messages coming in and I usually filter who to respond to based on introductory texts. I will be more willing to respond to a sincere introduction. Also... maybe if I posted a picture of myself it would also attract more sincere SDs? I’ll have to censor my face though!!

jabwemet
07-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Still looking! I’ve tons of replies and have arranged for some meet ups but for those I didn’t respond to - I apologise as there are really lots of messages coming in and I usually filter who to respond to based on introductory texts. I will be more willing to respond to a sincere introduction. Also... maybe if I posted a picture of myself it would also attract more sincere SDs? I’ll have to censor my face though!!

Yes please post pix,!

bradplay2018
07-08-2018, 10:12 AM

Pics of body and face lower part (the chin) so we can roughly guess the look :rolleyes: