PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Verbatin
02-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Sorry don’t know which thread to start. My first post after MIA for years

Anyone tried this before?

https://mymantrasg.com

Thought Juagen is not suppose to cum and this one said can cum many time?

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

KKSingapore
02-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Have done. From my perspective It’s not cheap but it was awesome.

Verbatin
02-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Thanks for replying. U mean you try this lady ?
Is she good looking or slim? Haha that will be a bonus but I don’t expect her to be young or good looking

U mean really can Cum a few time without ejaculation?

Have done. From my perspective It’s not cheap but it was awesome.

hardrod69
02-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Wow! Just read the website and sounds amazing!

Is it really as good as she claims??

heartlock
03-08-2018, 03:49 AM
Wow! Just read the website and sounds amazing!

Is it really as good as she claims??

Many yrs ago i tried b4 , nothin great. cum many times i dun know maybe some ppls special.

scuderia88
03-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Sorry don’t know which thread to start. My first post after MIA for years

Anyone tried this before?

https://mymantrasg.com

Thought Juagen is not suppose to cum and this one said can cum many time?

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

Bro, have you tried her? is she a milf? how much it costs?

purepulp
03-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Tried her a few years back.

She offers a proper massage before the Lingam part. Basically she massages your prostate internally to give you an orgasm, but you need to be very relaxed in order for the whole process to be carried out.

She is neither young nor good-looking. Very business-like, no small talk and I don't think she allows you to touch her (I didn't try). Her rates are not cheap but considering that she is about the only one in SG that can carry out a proper prostate massage, she could definitely be charging more.

So go if you want to try a proper prostate massage.

scuderia88
03-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Tried her a few years back.

She offers a proper massage before the Lingam part. Basically she massages your prostate internally to give you an orgasm, but you need to be very relaxed in order for the whole process to be carried out.

She is neither young nor good-looking. Very business-like, no small talk and I don't think she allows you to touch her (I didn't try). Her rates are not cheap but considering that she is about the only one in SG that can carry out a proper prostate massage, she could definitely be charging more.

So go if you want to try a proper prostate massage.

Bro, you sound her rates like very ex. ling jie disciples also offer jua gen too.

ttenneb
03-08-2018, 06:10 PM
She's isn't the only one in Sg. Many years back i chanced upon Michelle. This is her website:

https://www.mtantricmassage.com

Massage all above market rates but she is focus on massage only and she does it very well. Strength everything. Now i'm not sure about it. It has ben at least 3-4yrs ago

Verbatin
04-08-2018, 12:25 AM
I never tried her that is why I started this thread and ask here

Bro, have you tried her? is she a milf? how much it costs?

Verbatin
04-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Thanks
This one got do prostrate massage? As in she insert her finger inside you anus?

She's isn't the only one in Sg. Many years back i chanced upon Michelle. This is her website:

https://www.mtantricmassage.com

Massage all above market rates but she is focus on massage only and she does it very well. Strength everything. Now i'm not sure about it. It has ben at least 3-4yrs ago

KKSingapore
04-08-2018, 11:52 PM
So At risk of putting myself out there here are my views

I have tried the mymantra lady Maya, is not young or hot. I would describe as n experienced technician where you lie there and she does general massage. Lingham massage. Then a more intimate prostate massage. You must be relaxed and trust her and my experience was awesome. I think she is awesome. Correct you cannot touch her (At least I didn’t try). I often return as it’s a safe environment and she’s confident.

I’ve also tried Michelle and if honest was a bit disappointing. Basically a massage with a HJ. Actually I’ve found a ML who does a Much better job of essentially the same thing at hundred dollars but way better.

Weelian15
05-08-2018, 08:32 AM
KKsingaore, care to share the ML that u referring? She does tantric massage or just normal massage?

KKSingapore
05-08-2018, 04:45 PM
KKsingaore, care to share the ML that u referring? She does tantric massage or just normal massage?

Sorry. Yes I should have been clearer. Maya is tantric I think she’s great and I RTM frequently. I haven’t found anyone with a similar service in Singapore that is comparable. If anyone has I would love the details.

The Michelle M-tantric I’ve also tried. I was very disappointed given the price (200+ I think? I’ve blocked it from memory! 😔) It was not as good as a great 50+50 massage and HJ from a normal ML (I have a couple that I like) , Celine, Virlin etc who do a great little bro massage.

Sorry for the confusion. Proper Tantra seems to be a major gap in the Singapore market.

milken
05-08-2018, 05:59 PM
KK...
can share with Milken your regular JG ML ctc?

many thanks

So At risk of putting myself out there here are my views

I have tried the mymantra lady Maya, is not young or hot. I would describe as n experienced technician where you lie there and she does general massage. Lingham massage. Then a more intimate prostate massage. You must be relaxed and trust her and my experience was awesome. I think she is awesome. Correct you cannot touch her (At least I didn’t try). I often return as it’s a safe environment and she’s confident.

I’ve also tried Michelle and if honest was a bit disappointing. Basically a massage with a HJ. Actually I’ve found a ML who does a Much better job of essentially the same thing at hundred dollars but way better.

super_duper108
05-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Sorry. Yes I should have been clearer. Maya is tantric I think she’s great and I RTM frequently. I haven’t found anyone with a similar service in Singapore that is comparable. If anyone has I would love the details.

The Michelle M-tantric I’ve also tried. I was very disappointed given the price (200+ I think? I’ve blocked it from memory! 😔) It was not as good as a great 50+50 massage and HJ from a normal ML (I have a couple that I like) , Celine, Virlin etc who do a great little bro massage.

Sorry for the confusion. Proper Tantra seems to be a major gap in the Singapore market.

Agree with bro KK, hard to find a good tantric massage here in Singapore.
If anyone knows of any kindly share.

Thanks in advance.

Weelian15
05-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Looking for good tantric massage is hard to find in Singapore... if anyone has pls share perfer with a pretty face and incall with her own place .. won't mind paying abit more .. thanks a lot advance

Polar.Bear
06-08-2018, 10:11 AM
May I ask what’s the benefits for this?

scuderia88
06-08-2018, 12:57 PM

Bro, can share your Celine and Virlin contact please?
is it Prc milf?

Weelian15
06-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Polar, what u mean by benefits?

Polar.Bear
06-08-2018, 07:55 PM
For doing prostrate massage

KKSingapore
08-08-2018, 11:18 PM
OK

I’ve got a followup for my fellow samsters who appreciate this niche market.

I’ve been trying for months to try a visitor masseuse and today stumbled into a booking as she is here

This is so subjective so here are my thoughts:
-200 for 90 Mins. All of which was attention to little bro etc. this isn’t cheap by any standard but see Below.
- full on tantric like Maya. Breathing, stimulation, and a crazy orgasm.
- more intimate / spiritual than maya
- hosted central Orchard
- straight into little bro massage for 1.5 hours. No messing about.
- she visits from Thailand every couple of months. Not thin. No sexual touching. But intimate. Hard to describe.

She is not on my list and I will carve out enough money to visit her whenever she’s here from now on because it was that relaxing and experience.

If you are in for the type of experience in this type of price point I’m happy to share the details. She’s actually in Singapore until this Sunday and I am going to trying go back on Friday it was that good.

One man’s caviar is another man’s spam, but for what it’s worth this is one of those places that I choose to spend my money

spermboy
09-08-2018, 02:19 AM
Can share ctc bro

purepulp
11-08-2018, 01:03 PM
OK

I’ve been trying for months to try a visitor masseuse and today stumbled into a booking as she is here

-200 for 90 Mins. All of which was attention to little bro etc. this isn’t cheap by any standard but see Below.
- hosted central Orchard
- she visits from Thailand every couple of months. Not thin. No sexual touching. But intimate. Hard to describe.

She is not on my list and I will carve out enough money to visit her whenever she’s here from now on because it was that relaxing and experience.

If you are in for the type of experience in this type of price point I’m happy to share the details. She’s actually in Singapore until this Sunday and I am going to trying go back on Friday it was that good.

One man’s caviar is another man’s spam, but for what it’s worth this is one of those places that I choose to spend my money

That Canadian?

I really won't say Maya is Tantric. 'Tantric' is used way too loosely here. It's almost like a magic keyword that allows one to charge a premium for what is essentially a very light massage.

KKSingapore
12-08-2018, 03:51 PM
That Canadian?

I really won't say Maya is Tantric. 'Tantric' is used way too loosely here. It's almost like a magic keyword that allows one to charge a premium for what is essentially a very light massage.

No. Not lily and Leigh the Canadian backpackers from kaliholistic.com. I’ve not tried them as from description they aren’t tantric. This lady is Thai.

I totally agree the word used too loosely. From the videos I’ve found this is the closest thing I’ve experienced (although the Hegre Art bodywork videos are probably near perfection that you would need to go to Barcelona for. ). If you’ve got any suggestions for other therapists would be great if you could post or PM.

Porky1
04-09-2018, 07:43 PM

Have you tried Tracey Li? https://www.singaporetantric.com/ Price is steep but if u don't try you don't know...Any one can give some feedback?

Peteyboy
04-09-2018, 11:30 PM
I've tried Maya before in 2016 when first visiting, and can confirm all earlier points.
-She is not a looker
-She is experienced and strong in her specific specialities; Lingham and prostate
-It is expensive but interesting enough of an experience to try once

Centrally located in orchard

seng13
05-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Have you tried Tracey Li? https://www.singaporetantric.com/ Price is steep but if u don't try you don't know...Any one can give some feedback?

Anyone tried? The lady quite chio and will be naked during the session. Tempting...

daring70
05-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Wah this Tracy Li looks promising man ... if she is as good as her website claims ...

venusteo89
05-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Hmmm sounds like worth a try.

romidogdog
05-09-2018, 01:19 PM

If you willing to pay 1hr $280... 1.5hr $340..2hr $400..... non sex ....:D

Porky1
05-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Okay will give a try hopefully next week sometime. I hope I will have a nice story to share..

bigloser0
13-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Has anyone tried Tracy here?

Verbatin
22-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Any field report to share?

Okay will give a try hopefully next week sometime. I hope I will have a nice story to share..

jsugar
02-11-2018, 03:52 PM

Bro u tried tracy? Anm thinking of msking appt next week

magicgree
07-11-2018, 08:13 AM
This Tracy and Michelle works in pair.
Somehow previously I wanted to make appointment with her and she will ask you question so as to find a "better fit" for you. Thereafter she said tracey would be better in my view.
Price of Tracey is exceptionally high.
But overall experience is similar to 50 + 50.
Not wanting to disappoint bros.

xmfxmf
07-11-2018, 11:51 AM
50 and 50 as in ?

sliverspoon
07-11-2018, 03:03 PM
OK

- hosted central Orchard

Bro can share contact

RPGenius
20-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but do you know where I can get those kinda massage where they massage the asshole? Not technically rimming but like ass teasing? If have, I can exchange my fav ML for this

Hey bro, I got one lady doing this but you need to let her know you like ass teasing. She is a milf. You ok with it?

garbage8889
20-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Not wanting to create another prostate msassage thread so decided to post my experience in this thread. Hope TS dont mind.

Was at simpang bedok area and found this lady in wechat offering massage services from her condo around the area. She is a malay chinese mix, 40 yo, body still quite ok but face does look a bit older than her 40.

Chatted her and went to her place. Her condo is a 1 bedder and the massage is done in her bedroom. The price is 50 for a massage for an hour but i told her to give me a prostate massage since she said she's quite well versed in it. Started the massage and i must say its quite good and attention is focussed on the balls and less on the penis. She was not wearing any bra and i can see her nips through her white tee.

She was chatty throughout the massage and is able to alternate her focus on the balls and penis and after 25 mins, sensing i wanted a release, asked how i wanted it to be released. I laughed and said of course with a BJ. She chided me and said why all guys liked a BJ. I replied her its shiok what.

Next, she gave me a bbbj which is very good, loud slurping sounds and wet and i played with her nips. Her moans are quite seductive and when i sucked her nips (big A cup firm breasts), she became even more horny and sucked harder. Everntually i came and was very saisfied with her service. Not a time watcher and i paid 100 all in.

Will be selective in sharing this to senior bros who have other MLs to exchange with me.

note: her face looks quite old but her other skills make up for it.

sexboi79
11-12-2018, 04:02 PM
Not wanting to create another prostate msassage thread so decided to post my experience in this thread. Hope TS dont mind.

Will be selective in sharing this to senior bros who have other MLs to exchange with me.

Hi bro, mind sharing her wechat contact?

Emiratesboyz90
11-12-2018, 04:45 PM

Was at simpang bedok area and found this lady in wechat offering massage services from her condo around the area. She is a malay chinese mix, 40 yo, body still quite ok but face does look a bit older than her 40.

Chatted her and went to her place. Her condo is a 1 bedder and the massage is done in her bedroom. The price is 50 for a massage for an hour but i told her to give me a prostate massage since she said she's quite well versed in it. Started the massage and i must say its quite good and attention is focussed on the balls and less on the penis. She was not wearing any bra and i can see her nips through her white tee.

She was chatty throughout the massage and is able to alternate her focus on the balls and penis and after 25 mins, sensing i wanted a release, asked how i wanted it to be released. I laughed and said of course with a BJ. She chided me and said why all guys liked a BJ. I replied her its shiok what.

Next, she gave me a bbbj which is very good, loud slurping sounds and wet and i played with her nips. Her moans are quite seductive and when i sucked her nips (big A cup firm breasts), she became even more horny and sucked harder. Everntually i came and was very saisfied with her service. Not a time watcher and i paid 100 all in.

Hey bro, mind share contact?

BADBOYDC
29-12-2018, 03:54 PM

Bro, can share contact?

KKSingapore
12-01-2019, 02:22 PM
The Thai prostate lady is back in town for a week doing prostate milking.

bigloser0
12-01-2019, 02:30 PM

Bro, is she young and pretty?
Does she provide normal massage on top of milking?
Will she be fully clothed or in the nude while doing massage?
Can PM me the details?

killerzheart
16-01-2019, 01:32 AM

Hi bro can pm me the details?

Showerboi
22-01-2019, 11:39 AM

Hi bro, is she still around? can share ctc? thank in advance!

DiverSenzaki
31-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Please PM details. Thank you

RayNix
14-02-2019, 06:50 PM

hi bro share ctc please

RenoSan89
14-02-2019, 10:03 PM

hi bro mind sharing contact? have a contact to share too.

notanexpert
17-02-2019, 05:40 AM
For Tracey Li, does she do proper prostate massage? Meaning internal, not just press here and there.

KOVEL
23-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Reading experienced bros comments here lead to my better understanding of Manhood Therapy ie. Juagen - a term loosely used here.

Some of us who take Good Regular care of male Urinary + Reproduction System understand it is best to focus on building your own sensual pleasure than the final ejaculation (which happens to me mostly). Nothing beats the enjoyment of the 1-hr build-up sensation.

I prefer my regular PRC in the East who does a great "maintenance" job - pm me only if you are keen.

Note with Caveat : I share only with "Established" bros in this fantastic forum :D . If you are not one of them - pls kindly forgive me.....

No. Not lily and Leigh the Canadian backpackers from kaliholistic.com. I’ve not tried them as from description they aren’t tantric. This lady is Thai.

I totally agree the word used too loosely. From the videos I’ve found this is the closest thing I’ve experienced (although the Hegre Art bodywork videos are probably near perfection that you would need to go to Barcelona for. ). If you’ve got any suggestions for other therapists would be great if you could post or PM.

SAFFRONnation
23-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Sounds like a good maintenance regime to me - kindly share via PM :)

Reading experienced bros comments here lead to my better understanding of Manhood Therapy ie. Juagen - a term loosely used here.

Some of us who take Good Regular care of male Urinary + Reproduction System understand it is best to focus on building your own sensual pleasure than the final ejaculation (which happens to me mostly). Nothing beats the enjoyment of the 1-hr build-up sensation.

I prefer my regular PRC in the East who does a great "maintenance" job - pm me only if you are keen.

Note with Caveat : I share only with "Established" bros in this fantastic forum :D . If you are not one of them - pls kindly forgive me.....

KOVEL
25-02-2019, 10:59 AM
For senior bros who received my pm & had benefitted - pls share here or via pm your experience ;) Thank you in advance.

Northpoint
25-02-2019, 12:47 PM

Hi bro, care to share contact... need servicing liao

Emiratesboyz90
25-02-2019, 01:09 PM

Mind share contact?

KREMIL
25-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Im power 4 but earnestly want a fitness regime for my age...pm contact if you don't mind :p

KOVEL
26-02-2019, 01:14 PM
bro Kremil Power 4 is Good - I pm you.

please write FR upon visit :) so other bros can benefit from your share

Im power 4 but earnestly want a fitness regime for my age...pm contact if you don't mind :p

e250skh
26-02-2019, 03:20 PM

agree with you....alot more can be done to improve our healthy X life... I always enjoy with PRC ML and if they are good in JG..wow..PM me if you are alright with it. Many Thanks.

BESTSUNNY
27-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Im keen on sensual massage that comes with Therapeutic properties - can share Kovel ;)

health
27-02-2019, 10:43 PM
brother
please share your east prc for maintainence

helmsley
28-02-2019, 07:17 AM
For Tracey Li, does she do proper prostate massage? Meaning internal, not just press here and there.

she does a little but I wouldn't RTM. Totally not worth the price. Cant do much roaming.

assrimmer
28-02-2019, 08:42 AM
Bro, pls share your lobang with me too. Kum sia.

run001
28-02-2019, 06:03 PM
Hi bro, care to share contact... need servicing liao

Bro,

care to share the contact pl.

appreciated

KOVEL
01-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Thanks to bros who pm me for my JG contact - for those who fail to receive my pm due to newbie status - kindly forgive me......

MISSI
01-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Male Organ Maintenance is not a luxury for some. It is a Must....

Kovel - I pm you. can share with my humble points :)

Thanks to bros who pm me for my JG contact - for those who fail to receive my pm due to newbie status - kindly forgive me......

FrancisTjoa
01-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Went to Xiao Han this afternoon; she was dressed in a red see through; showing off half ball. Took a quick shower; let her do her magic. Massage was strong enough and relaxing - but the best was her zhua gen. Shiok as she moves her hands at the didi area. :D

Zzun
01-03-2019, 10:27 PM

Tried her today as recommended by bro KOVEL. Thanks for the share.

Started with massage. Was asked to choose between hard or oil massage Chose hard since she was at it already and every part she presses aches like hell. I frequent massage regularly and I can vouch that her massage is one of the best.

After doing from the shoulders to feet, she moved on to target the butt after asking if it is ok to use oil. Usually the masseur will just press press at the side which is dam shiok, but she also incorporated some strokes throughout that area which is quite a new experience for me.

Next was the part I have enjoyed the most. Still lying in the face down position, she inserted her finger into my anus and did the prostate massage. At first will feel abit tense and awkward but after you relax, it was really enjoyable. Dont worry if not into this, can just opt not to have.

And after the prostate massage, was asked to turn over for the JG. Will let you guys try for yourself. Definitely will go back to find her for regular maintenance.

Overall it was a 10/10 experience for me. If you are for the teasing massage and HJ kind then maybe this is not the place. I would totally go back to find her just for 1 hour full massage without anything else.

Usually dont like to write FR but requested by bro KOVEL and the masseur.
As this contact was shared to me by him, kindly pm him for contact if interested.

punkxyz
02-03-2019, 03:48 PM
any bro can recommend gd prostate massage?

madmax8888
02-03-2019, 04:14 PM

Thanks for sharing n confirmed my gut feel in this.

KOVEL
02-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Thanks for sharing +11 KOVEL :)

For qualified bros who are keen - kindly pm me.

Started with massage. Was asked to choose between hard or oil massage Chose hard since she was at it already and every part she presses aches like hell. I frequent massage regularly and I can vouch that her massage is one of the best.

After doing from the shoulders to feet, she moved on to target the butt after asking if it is ok to use oil. Usually the masseur will just press press at the side which is dam shiok, but she also incorporated some strokes throughout that area which is quite a new experience for me.

Next was the part I have enjoyed the most. Still lying in the face down position, she inserted her finger into my anus and did the prostate massage. At first will feel abit tense and awkward but after you relax, it was really enjoyable. Dont worry if not into this, can just opt not to have.

And after the prostate massage, was asked to turn over for the JG. Will let you guys try for yourself. Definitely will go back to find her for regular maintenance.

Overall it was a 10/10 experience for me. If you are for the teasing massage and HJ kind then maybe this is not the place. I would totally go back to find her just for 1 hour full massage without anything else.

As this contact was shared to me by him, kindly pm him for contact if interested.

bluengelz
02-03-2019, 08:00 PM
hi bro mind sharing contact? have a contact to share too.

Bro possible to share contact ?

KOVEL
03-03-2019, 12:27 PM
I had sent to qualified samsters my regular maintenance ML - do share via FR if you have benefitted :)

helmsley
03-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Thanks for sharing +11 KOVEL :)

For qualified bros who are keen - kindly pm me.

Hi bro, may i know how will u rate her looks?

KOVEL
03-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Helmsley

Thanks for query. I had pm you.

Hi bro, may i know how will u rate her looks?

sometimes_only
03-03-2019, 07:49 PM
I had sent to qualified samsters my regular maintenance ML - do share via FR if you have benefitted :)

Hi Bro, am interested. Pls share :D

notanexpert
03-03-2019, 08:30 PM
she does a little but I wouldn't RTM. Totally not worth the price. Cant do much roaming.

Thanks for the reply. I presume she is as good looking as shown in the photo, if not she wouldn't be able to ask for that kind of price right?

Shiofukis
03-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Any kind souls share with me the contacts?

BADDDman
04-03-2019, 12:33 PM
Kovel bro - can share via pm me ? Sounds like your maintenance is a good one :p

KOVEL
04-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Thanks bro for the unselfish sharing :) Kudos

Mamaji
05-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Bro can PM location. From East side here. She can speak abit of English?

qwerty61
05-03-2019, 06:05 AM
Bro, can share? Thanks!

solidsnape
05-03-2019, 09:23 AM
hi bro, please PM the CTC? Thanks!

madwanker
05-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Not sure if I qualify Bro Kovel. Hope to receive the contact. Thanks

KOVEL
05-03-2019, 07:07 PM
I pm to bros who are established samsters and many have tried my regular ML services....For bros who did not receive my pm - Pls forgive me yet again.

For bros who supported or about to support her - thanks indeed :)

SUNRISERYOKO
06-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Kovel - any chance you can share your power ML with me ?

We all need regular power maintenance to keep ourselves going ....:rolleyes:;)

Mamaji
07-03-2019, 01:29 AM

Bro can PM location. From East side here. She can speak abit of English?

KOVEL
07-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Have shared with many established samsters on my JG Shifu....

Do share via FR or pm me - if you have benefitted after your "treatment" ;)
My sex life has improved after I go for my bi-monthly session :D:D:D

Sounds like a good maintenance regime to me - kindly share via PM :)

toshio
07-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Would like to try. Please share the contact.

10inch
07-03-2019, 03:17 PM

Bro can share contact? :D

sipeklong
08-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Looks super ex.. maybe they are the real stuff. But $146/hr looks kind of ex

BESTSUNNY
08-03-2019, 12:42 PM
$146 seems pricey....what does it include ?

KOVEL
08-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Zzun - very kind of you to share FR with the rest of the samsters - who may be in 2 minds.....;) A 10/10 experience for me as well for every fortnight regime. Now I feel more powerful in bed :D

zhengxiumei
08-03-2019, 11:53 PM
not sure if i am qualified to get the contact. will provide a fr if got chance to visit

BESTSUNNY
09-03-2019, 06:38 PM
bro - I pm you. Pls share your Maintenance JG ML :)

Zzun - very kind of you to share FR with the rest of the samsters - who may be in 2 minds.....;) A 10/10 experience for me as well for every fortnight regime. Now I feel more powerful in bed :D

KREMIL
10-03-2019, 04:04 PM
bro KOVEL - I tried your regular ML and my sex life for last 1 week has improved :D I feel stronger in bed and my GF thought I went shopping for some sex drugs. Im not telling her just yet .....

SUNRISERYOKO
12-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Im hesitating if I should try....this FR convince me I must try to Keep my "Well-being". Kudos to bros for unselfish sharing :)

bro KOVEL - I tried your regular ML and my sex life for last 1 week has improved :D I feel stronger in bed and my GF thought I went shopping for some sex drugs. Im not telling her just yet .....

Banansucker
12-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Would like to try pls share the ctc
thx s lot

Banansucker
13-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Can I have the contact?

SAFFRONnation
13-03-2019, 01:11 PM
bro Kovel awaiting your sharing contact - seems like a genuine JG many of us require after years of toiling hard....;)

machomanz
13-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Mind share contact?

Bro can share contacts. I hv other milfs solid massage and teasing.

Tyler92
13-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Can share contact bro?

4Dguru
13-03-2019, 08:24 PM

They actually the same bunch whom relocated from joo chiat to this new place. Nothing to shout about it!