PDA

View Full Version : Discover and Explore

Skyline439
30-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Hello nice to meet you! I’ve been wanting to travel the world for awhile but there’s some shortcoming for me. I would love to meet a sugar mommy whom would like to support me and also be there with me when I’m in need. I treat you more like an companion honestly. Really sincere about this. I hope I would be able to find one (‘:
Thank you for reading I hope to hear from you soon!
If you need pictures of me please do dm me

Personality:
Premium Cat Facts available on request. I have ten suits so I make a great plus one for you haha. I enjoy exploring, eating out, meeting new people,Stargazing,Cafe Hopping and just chill but I’m not a spy. Tell me where you need residency, and I’ll met you there to get you in.”

race = mix Chinese Indonesian
height = 1.7m
weight = 85kg
age = 23
hair = natural black
body = average sporty build
legs = long
I'm non smoker
Light social drinker

peanodood1337
30-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Abang... how did you transform from a Malay into a "mix Chinese Indonesian" within a year?

Facts available on request.
I’m Five feet, 5'7 age 22, I have ten suits so I make a great plus one for you if you wanna Role Play. I enjoy exploring, eating out, meeting new people. Tell me where you is your residency I'll go there for you conveniently, Ps, I'm a Malay guy.

Also, sorry bro, I serious doubt a BMI of 29.4 is "average sporty build". You're either super-duper muscular (think 22-inch pythons type), have adamantium bones like Wolverine, or you're obese. I'll say the latter because:

I should say
Size - pretty much slightly above average thick.
In bed - I can last at about an 1 hour or so.
I'm like a guy next door tho I'll always plan for dates and little surprises mean the most. I should say it's all effort put into her (:
Pm me for picture. Is there anyone you could intro?

Not trying to be mean here for shits and giggles. But you're a liar and deserve to be called out on your BS.

Be honest, and you'll find that the world has a way of helping you get what you want.

Good luck.

Apollo
30-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Abang... how did you transform from a Malay into a "mix Chinese Indonesian" within a year?

Also, sorry bro, I serious doubt a BMI of 29.4 is "average sporty build". You're either super-duper muscular (think 22-inch pythons type), have adamantium bones like Wolverine, or you're obese. I'll say the latter because:

Not trying to be mean here for shits and giggles. But you're a liar and deserve to be called out on your BS.

Be honest, and you'll find that the world has a way of helping you get what you want.

Good luck.

good job bro :D

jabwemet
31-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Catfish alert!

RinxRin
01-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Malay = indonesia + chinese

Learned something new today ....
No i am just bored and passing by to kpo......

Btw 350-400 a month....... ......