PDA

View Full Version : Bringing magic tissue/gambir overseas

freeleyluke
28-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Any bros here got bring those things when go holiday and cheong? I scared customs at the border or airport got check luggage for such items when leaving or entering Singapore...

BlueDemon
28-07-2018, 07:51 PM
Should be alright. I always bring mensplus and delay spray overseas. No such problem if you using for personal use.

freeleyluke
28-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Ooh ok. Coz wondered which one would be safer to bring in/out Singapore. I got gambir atm but scared got smell skali custom suspect something or what. Thinking of getting magic tissue instead coz those look like they seal well but dunno if as effective as gambir

IAmAwesome
28-07-2018, 11:18 PM
TS i only can comment on gambir for you

Its a natural product without any banned substance inside, so if you are crossing an international border with it there is nothing to worry about

But if you are worried for privacy just tell them its your hair tonic if they ask, lol

Plus if you are flying remember there is a limit of 100ml for liquid products (from my memory)

Anyways these products they usually won't ask anything unless you are bringing in huge quantities else you have no worries at all

Have a safe and enjoyable trip TS :)

sammyboyfor
30-07-2018, 02:13 PM
The limit applies only to carry on luggage.

Its a natural product without any banned substance inside, so if you are crossing an international border with it there is nothing to worry about

But if you are worried for privacy just tell them its your hair tonic if they ask, lol

Plus if you are flying remember there is a limit of 100ml for liquid products (from my memory)

Anyways these products they usually won't ask anything unless you are bringing in huge quantities else you have no worries at all

HodoTravel
31-07-2018, 07:31 PM

Any issue so far if travelling to Australia? They are very strict with plant, animal stuffs...

sammyboyfor
01-08-2018, 05:15 AM
Any issue so far if travelling to Australia? They are very strict with plant, animal stuffs...

Australia and NZ have similar rules that are necessary in order to protect their agriculture and farming industries so no plants, fruit, meat, honey, seeds etc.

The best approach is to simply declare everything and let them sort out what's OK and what is not.