PDA

View Full Version : Couple Looking for Male to join us in a MMF

MrHardToy
28-07-2018, 03:37 PM
<p>Always had this fetish of watching someone fuck Mrs. Soft Toy with my sperm in her. ~Mr Hard Toy</p>

<p><br><b>
READ BEFORE SENDING US A DM. </b></p>

<p>So, Mrs. Soft Toy and I was discussing about fulfilling my little fetish of a MMF. </p>

<p>However, it’s the first time we are exploring this experience and we not tolerant of anyone who is only looking for a free fuck. So read before replying. </p>

<p>We are not looking for any Tom, Dick or Harry. We need assurance that you are someone trustworthy. So, following are our 1st cut criteria:</p>

<p>1. You must be a Chinese, between 28 to 33. <br>
2. You must be in a long term relationship who approves you of joining us. <br>
3. Body build between slim and normal.</p>

<p>Don’t meet the above criteria? Dont bother asking, nice peeps gets nice response and dumb shit gets… u know. </p>

<p>If you fulfil the 2 criteria above, send us a DM in the following format. <b>SEND US ONCE, if you do not get a response within a few days, you have got your answers (we will try not to be rude). Pestering gets u blocked. :)</b></p>

<p>1. Age:<br>
2. Height and weight:<br>
3. Dick size:<br>
4. Relationship status (provide prove or source of reference)<br>
5. When was you last health check? Results?<br>
6. How many sex partners you had? <br>
7. Ever engaged in raw sex or threesome/gangbang?<br>
8. Extrovet or introvert? <br>
9. How will you get us in the mood or remove the awkwardness? </p>
10. Nationality:

<font size="25"><p><b>The rules</b></p> </font>

<p>1. NO RAW. Any attempt to remove protection at any point of time, you will get broken balls. (Trust me) <br>
2. She doesn’t really like blowjobs. <br>
3. No photos/videos. </p>

<p>Dont expect sex on the first meeting, we would like to know who we are going to achieve this milestone with. </p>

<p>If you get shortlisted, we will get in touch with you. Cheers. :)</p>

<p>Heavily reference from xxxhardlust. :) we have roughtly the same expectations.</p>

Big Sexy
28-07-2018, 03:40 PM
thread moved to the correct forum...

<p>Always had this fetish of watching someone fuck Mrs. Soft Toy with my sperm in her. ~Mr Hard Toy</p>