PDA

View Full Version : Wild child has sex with 3 men at public staircases AND SHE'S ONLY 13

Keong19
04-05-2007, 05:32 PM
News was published on The New Paper last week

SHE was 12 and starting to discover her sexuality.

Through friends and the Internet, she met guys who were at least six years older than her.

Typically, after brief, casual exchanges, they would end up having sex.

And they would do it brazenly in open staircase landings of HDB blocks.
In the past year alone, Norah (not her real name) has had sex this way with three young men aged 18 to 23.

Last Thursday, the men pleaded guilty to having sex with a minor.
Muhammad Fendi, 23, was jailed a year on two counts of sex with an underage girl, while Muhammad Hafiz, 19, was fined $8,000 on one count.

They could have been jailed up to five years and fined up to $10,000.
The third man, Rizwan Rahim, 18, is awaiting his sentence on May 16 pending a probation report.

The age of consent for sexual activities is 16. It is illegal for any man to have sex with a girl below that age, unless they are married.

Norah's case is the latest to highlight a worrying trend - young teens who are sexually curious and active, and men who are not averse to exploiting that.

The number of men charged with having sex with underaged girls has nearly doubled in five years, from 114 cases in 2001 to 217 last year. (See report on facing page.)

In March last year, Muhammad Fendi saw his chance when he was introduced to Norah through her friends.

The 12-year-old, who was in Secondary 1 then, told him she was 13.
While chatting at the void deck of a block, Muhammad Fendi asked her to be his girlfriend. She thought it over for a few days and then agreed.

Soon, they met again at the same block.

This was when he persuaded her to have sex. And they did it openly at a third-floor staircase landing.

A few days later, they returned to the same spot and had sex again.
Soon after, she decided to stop seeing him.

WENT ONLINE
A month after she met Muhammad Fendi, Norah started chatting with Rizwan Rahim, 18, on the Internet.

In the course of their chat, she told him that she was 13.

They did not meet face-to-face until October, when he visited her after Hari Raya. That was when she confessed to him that she was only really turning 13 in November.

In December, they met to have lunch near her home.

After that, they walked over to a staircase landing on the second floor of a block of flats to chat, and ended up having sex.

Court papers stated that Rizwan broke up with her in early January this year and they stopped contacting each other.

ASKED FOR SEX
Later in January, court papers stated that Norah pestered a friend to introduce her to a guy.

The guy, Muhammad Hafiz, 19, agreed to meet Norah at the void deck of a block of flats.

Again, she made herself a year older than she was, saying she was 14.
But this time, it was her who persuaded him to have sex.

Taken in by her sweet words, Muhammad Hafiz led her to a staircase landing at the 16th floor where they started kissing and had sex.

After that, the two parted ways and did not meet again.

Court documents showed that it was Norah's mother who found out about the sexual activities, but it was not clear how.

Upset, she took her daughter to the police station to lodge a report against the men.

TyLa_BaBy
04-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Wah lau. This is so unfair to the men lor. The girl may be young, but she obviously wanted and agreed to have sex with the men...

I am in SHOCK. The girl probably hasn't even sprouted pubic hair, then already having such a rampant sex life. Probably in less than 10 years from now, men will EASILY be able to get laid via ONS/fling because of how horny the next generation of girls are.

poorman4sex
04-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Wah lau. This is so unfair to the men lor. The girl may be young, but she obviously wanted and agreed to have sex with the men...

I am in SHOCK. The girl probably hasn't even sprouted pubic hair, then already having such a rampant sex life. Probably in less than 10 years from now, men will EASILY be able to get laid via ONS/fling because of how horny the next generation of girls are.

totally agree....

But GUYs~~ leave those children alone~ wait for them to go up to legal age...:D
They may be "willing"...but the LAW is not~

kewlest
04-05-2007, 09:15 PM

yeah ... the world is evolving ...

_AXL_
05-05-2007, 03:24 AM

it is not unfair to the men lah... it is the law and men should know that it is an offence to copulate with minors what, cos the girl might not be old enough to know what she is getting into!!! the guy who conned her into being his gf is more than 10 years older than the girl!!! what kind of man is he, right??? 22 and 12 leh, not 30 and 20 years old lor... but then again, it is just my personal view.:o

but have to agree with u that the present generation of girls r already going down the drain... never fail to see my young brother pick up girls at clubs when we party together. yup, he is good looking but not that good looking... but he seldom fail to bring a girl to some hotel/motel after he goes partying. already asked him for his secrets but he told me no need, cos they were really easy and dont mind having ONS... it is their way of life!!!:eek:

no_faith
05-05-2007, 05:30 AM
yes, agreed wif tyla that she was obviously luring the men to commit crimes.
on the other hand, does she know her age is not legal? but when she keep on make heself older, it sounds fishy tho.

and the guy in 23, i believed he he knew it is illegal but he choose to do it.
the 18 and 19, i assumed they knew the law too.

law is law, as long as she is minor, the guys are wrong.
but if the guys use the head not the 2nd head to tink, will tis happen?

i even saw primary 4(which i believe) couple were holding hands, hugging in the public of a mall. such tings are getting out of hand. how can we control them when they are outside? we cant follow them 24/7.

education, input right moral values, set gd examples by adults in the family, communicate more wif the children(dun make ur children tink u r so hard to communicate), pay more attention, observations, try to blend in their life too are better solutions.

when i saw tis news, my blood boils.
we must get it right, it might happen to any1 here too.

prevention is better than cure.

enzer88
05-05-2007, 06:50 AM
wow,so scarely nowsaday.....bros who hav daugther must educate them well,including me.....can't imagine happen to me.....will be damn sad.:o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
05-05-2007, 01:39 PM
the world has changed and it's still changing as we talked.scary! :eek:

dirtymonk82
05-05-2007, 02:12 PM
the 3rd man damn suey

Kahchanbuteh
05-05-2007, 02:39 PM
when they bonk the underage gal they expected to get it....:cool:

Keong19
05-05-2007, 11:53 PM
when they bonk the underage gal they expected to get it....:cool:

Confirm ..... it's the thrill.
This news was further published in the Strait Times today

yohooo
06-05-2007, 12:11 AM
I guess it's really the internet that cause all these problems. with the exposures to such things from the media and internet, i guess more and more young people will be getting involved in such things... last time where got such problems when the internet is not so common?

TyLa_BaBy
06-05-2007, 01:24 AM
I guess it's really the internet that cause all these problems. with the exposures to such things from the media and internet, i guess more and more young people will be getting involved in such things... last time where got such problems when the internet is not so common?

It can't be blamed on the internet, because even in mass media a lot of sex is depicted all the time. And kids are going into puberty a lot earlier than 10 years ago, so it's only natural that their curosity sets in at an earlier age.

I think there isn't much prevention in matters like that, except for parents to be more open and speak to kids about "the birds and the bees". Even then, we cannot stop them in pursuing answers for themselves unless we can watch their every activity 24/7.

plman2002
06-05-2007, 01:29 AM

Ya, it might be unfair to the men.
But, wat to do? Thier small head controlling their big head.
Cannot think who to blame? :eek: :D

yohooo
06-05-2007, 02:36 AM
It can't be blamed on the internet, because even in mass media a lot of sex is depicted all the time. And kids are going into puberty a lot earlier than 10 years ago, so it's only natural that their curosity sets in at an earlier age.

Well, i guess exposure to such scenes do really affect alot. Last time, most of the people are ignorant about all these. so they are 'not so' curious about such things. I mean you wont know about something until you're exposed to it.

I think there isn't much prevention in matters like that, except for parents to be more open and speak to kids about "the birds and the bees". Even then, we cannot stop them in pursuing answers for themselves unless we can watch their every activity 24/7.

yes i agree, nowadays, we cannot go back to the time in the past (imagine we go back to the stone age :eek: ) hahah... but i guess since the exposure is there, they have to be educated... then again, if the education in this aspect is really successful, we wont have such problems either... so it still root down to how we can actually teach the younger generation... not easy la... hahah sis, you're going to have a baby now, so must learn how to teach your child lo! do can, but must learn to cover 'backside'

lacoruna69
06-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Today Sunday Times featured a write up with the reporter posing as a 13 year old on the IRC. She set up meeting with 3 guys and these 3 guys pictures (with mosiac on faces) were published. I think these 3 guys will learn their lessons after today. They could have gotten into big shit if it is a real deal and the girl made a report to the police later.

Beware of consequences on having sex with under-14. This is statutory rape and you will kenna rotan and spend at least 10 years in jail. If that isn't enough, imagine the shame and suffering you bring to your family.

GhostRay
06-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Beware of consequences on having sex with under-14. This is statutory rape and you will kenna rotan and spend at least 10 years in jail. If that isn't enough, imagine the shame and suffering you bring to your family.
Bro, is hard when like in the 3rd guy in Nora case. Is she seduce him to having sex with her. When the small head take over, game over. there is no stopping or having to time to think of the rotan or the shame if kena catch unless the guy mind have some space that the hornyness have not occupy and still able to think before is too late.

But normally is the game over case for most guy. Sad but truth.

bigass
06-05-2007, 11:57 AM
such pple born to punish men who are too lustful.

dirtymonk82
06-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Today Sunday Times featured a write up with the reporter posing as a 13 year old on the IRC. She set up meeting with 3 guys and these 3 guys pictures (with mosiac on faces) were published. I think these 3 guys will learn their lessons after today. They could have gotten into big shit if it is a real deal and the girl made a report to the police later.

nowadays still got ppl in IRC meh...i tot the 'in' thing is to go friendster and find :D

lacoruna69
06-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Bro, is hard when like in the 3rd guy in Nora case. Is she seduce him to having sex with her.
But normally is the game over case for most guy. Sad but truth.

I didn't know the whole story. Yes, I don't think I will be able to withstand the seduction too. I think the whole idea is never to meet her in the first place.
The consequences are just too drastic.
Sometimes, I see these kind of case on newspaper. Yah, fun to read. But, what happened if that guy is your best friend/buddy or worst still, yourself..........Just imagine the trauma.

I just hope the judge can give a fair judgement. But, I believed it is rotan and double year jail sentence.
Seduce or no seduce, consent or no consent doesn't matter. Law is law, especially in Sinkie land. Guys always got the shorter end of the stick.

no_faith
06-05-2007, 01:43 PM
i have to make tis clear 1st. im not racist or watsoever.

it seems to me cases like, rape, molest, sex in family etc, more happen in the particular race juz like the case abv.

well maybe, tis is not true.

Keong19
07-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Why do men urge to taste forbidden fruits (below 16 year old girls) even though they knew it is legally?

sean69
07-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Why do men urge to taste forbidden fruits (below 16 year old girls) even though they knew it is legally?

becos forbidden fruits taste the sweetest!!!

asiancigar
07-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Becoz forbidden hard to cum buy...... hahaha

Cheerz
AC

dominion
07-05-2007, 08:47 PM

ha? it is not legal to bonk girls below the age of 16? :eek: :p

asiancigar
07-05-2007, 09:12 PM
ha? it is not legal to bonk girls below the age of 16? :eek: :p

bro.... u 'kay seow' aarrrrrrr

Hehehe

Cheerz
AC