Bonniesan
04-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Name : VENESSA
Height : 1.62m
Statistic : 33B'24'35

hthderrick
04-05-2007, 11:21 AM
FR On Venessa

Actually i dont really know how to write this FR cause Venessa is very new in this line but she is willing to learn and she is very jovial,joke with her all the times...ok go back to the FR on yesterday session...

Receive a sms from sis bonnie that she reserve venessa 1st blood for me and ask me whether i confirm anot...after looking at the photo so confirm her and proceed down to the hotel and waited for the green light to go up,kekeke!

Receive a sms with the room number proceed up knock on the door and immediately the door open and saw a long hair gal greeted me with a 'wai' invite me in and as usual me go straight to the chair and make myself comfortable...

She came over with a glass of water and chatted with me,she was wearing a light green colour lingerie without any bra and panty inside can see her whole boobs when she bend down to massage me after some chattinga nd teasing she ask me to go for shower

She undress me to my bathing suit and when in to the bath room the tub already feel up with hot water and plenty of shower foam bubbles make myself comfort in the tub fill with bubbles she then strip in front fo me and she join me in the tub

Mmmm...nice body with enhance boob and brown nipples but still soft to touch lah,the plastic surgery doctor in thailand is getting better and better liao,hehehe!she then shower me and give me some light massage on my back and neck...she clean up my hard on didi and initiate to me that is it ok to bbbj me in the tub..i told her give it to me...kekeke!

She is eagar but her bbbj got to improve lack to suction and not even half throat,kekeke!but i already teach her liao,we then rinse up and proceed to the room i sit on the edge of the bed she came over and kiss me on the lip when i goes further and want to french her she resit abit but she give in to me at the end...kekeke!

And then when down staright to bbbj me ask her to give more suction and deep throat she obliged but suction can still be improve...sis bonnie please tell her to improve on her bbbj hor...kekeke!she then cathbath me buy licking my nipple and then all the way to my testical

I then lift her up and lie her down and i told her is my turn,she give me grian and i proceed to lick her nipple amd the all the way down to her her pussy and give her a good licking and painting she was moaning so lound and even push her pussy toward me and wanted more from me

In no time she is wet and ready for my didi to penetrate her liao ask her to cap me and i insert my rock hard didi into her love hole inch by inch and give her a good pump in missionary she use her leg to grab on my body pull me in deeper and i pump her faster and deep till i shot my 1st load in her.

Rested for awhile and then when rinse up came out and request for massage instead of 2nd shot cause very tired this few days due to work,she then use some J&J oil to massage me till the session end,she help me dress up,paid her and left the room

Stat On Venessa
Look:7/10
Body:7/10
FJ:7/10
Boobs:C cup enhance with brown nipple
Frenching:Yes
BBBJ:5/10 need to be improve
Service and attidute:8/10

kingbenny
05-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Sis bonnie,why didnt see much of Venessa fr:confused:

Bonniesan
05-05-2007, 02:39 PM
For today and tomorrow only!

Weekend Promotion for Venessa at $130/90min/2!!!

jazzjazz
05-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Sis,

Sorry for the late FR.
BASKET!!! $130?? Its a steal brothers.... Although she is pretty inexperience, I think she's more than worth it.. BUT this is a purely biase opinion.. Visited her yesterday at the last minute... We sort of clicked very well so again I emphasise.. my FR may be biased as I had a good session with her.

Wanted to go for car show but no avail slot. Sis Bonnie recommend Venessa... saw her pic that she's pretty, so took the chance...

Went up to designated room to find a pretty Venessa.. I reckon her Yahoo Group photo is pretty decent and recent as its close to 100% photo accuracy. SHe has nice long hair and smile... she was pretty shy at first and keep on cover her tits before entering the tub.. but after awhile, she sort of warm up.... She gave me a long bbbj in the tub but stopped her as I wanted the major action to be on the bed.... As bro derrick correctly emphasise, her bbbj needs more working on.

In all honestly, I feel that Venessa is the only one that I have the MOST chemistry... I mean she really gave me the GF feeling so much so that I really feel that she's my GF.. She also was very sweet and try hard to converse with me despite her limited English. We had quite alot of laughs and cuddling as she "claims" she likes me (she also said other things but I think I will leave it out of this FR).. kekeke Although I've heard these confessions a couple of times before, Venessa seems to be the most sincere one by far and she really made me feel like she really meant it. ;P Whatever, it just sets the perfect mood for our session.

He tits are enhanced but not hard, firm and soft to caresss while her nips are dark brownish. She gave me long and sensual bbbj but if she had better suction, more tongue licking over the little bro head and more deeper bbbj, it would have been my best bbbj cause having a beau like Venessa giving me a bbbj, it would have been out of this world. But despite her lack of skill, I thoroughly enjoyed it cos her looks appeals to me.

My Stat On Venessa
Look:8/10
FJ:8/10
Frenching:Yes (fortunately no resistance and somemore she's the one who initiated sia.. kekek)
BBBJ:Agree with derrick, its a 5/10 for me too as she needs to improve
Service and attidute:9/10 as we really clicked well.
RTF..... Only bonnie will know.. kekeke

p/s been almost a year since I receive any rep pts leh..kekeeekeek

Sis, whatever it is hor, must give priority hor.. Thanks for introducing me this gem...

hthderrick
06-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Look:8/10
FJ:8/10
Frenching:Yes (fortunately no resistance and somemore she's the one who initiated sia.. kekek)
BBBJ:Agree with derrick, its a 5/10 for me too as she needs to improve
Service and attidute:9/10 as we really clicked well.
RTF..... Only bonnie will know.. kekeke
p/s been almost a year since I receive any rep pts leh..kekeeekeek
Sis, whatever it is hor, must give priority hor.. Thanks for introducing me this gem...

Bro jazzjazz,glad that you also enjoy the session with venessa like i do,yup!her bbbj need to be improve....

No worry bro will up your pts once i have my power coz yesterday just up 1 bro:D

MM&MM
06-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Bro hthderrick how cume always you? :eek: :D

des99
06-05-2007, 07:03 PM
hw to book venessa??i'm interested

jazzjazz
06-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks brothers who up me.. will return the favour...

Bro Derrick, I believe once she improves on that, she is a bonk not to be missed...

Woofie
08-05-2007, 10:42 AM
FR on venessa

Seeing the lack of FRs and the fact that this SYT wanting to have more Biz (she needs $ for her uni fees to study marketing!).. Let me contribute... the appt was arranged all in the last min. Wanted to have Gaddie n since Sis Bon's gems are all avail, i asked her for recommendation. She intro me to go for Venessa... Seeing tat soo many SBF bros trust her. so i decided to be part of this circle also... on la, Venessa

Zoooommmmmmmmm down to the location... was a few mins late n sms come in liao... Wah, Sis realli expect 100% punctualness? i stay quite far from the location sis.... anyway, tat is no prob.... go up n Venessa opens the door, was disappointed initially as not realli my cup of tea.... anyway, her looks do grow as time passes n esp she tie up her hair.... when she ties it up - CHIO SYT...She is VERY VERY SHY! always putting on cloth to cover her twin assets n her pussycat! :P then got to fight to take them off... fun in a way la

To cut short, the usual std service - bathtub, BBBJ, FJ.

Looks- 7/10 (her looks do grow, typical SYT looks)
Body - 7/10 (too skinny for me though)
Skin - 6.5/10 (fair-skin , but slight cellulite marks on her butt - visible when u doggy, nice cute tattoo below her belly button n she has a button piercing- quite nice)
Boobs - 6.5/10 ( i am a boobby man - was told C, but i think B bah... I wanted bigger melons )
SYT - 10/10 (shy, dun realli initiate anything, has to lead the way. If u guys like to be in ccontrol, go for her)
Waist - 7/10 (slim waistline, little tummy fats)
BBBJ - 6/10 (as wat previous bros had mentioned)
FJ - 7/10 (allows u to initiate , soft moanings to show her pleasure... SYT mah, oh ya, she does perspire - maybe over-exert n the room not tat cold)
Massage: 7/10 (she offers to give, so i take... not enuff energy in her pressing but her basic techniques are there - Not enuff internal strength bah :P)
English - 6/10 (not a strong command of the language, abit chicken n duck talk at times)
Overall - 7/10
RTF - nope.... Not my "CUP" of tea

Disclaimer - She works only for Bros who are into SYTs tat r shy and willing to teach. For me, i prefer Commandos(KIKI??? She's one! i tried her on her 1st visit)...FYI,She's leaving on the 17th....

Sis Bon - i have made the wrong choice (not a commando n melons small for my liking) Maybe shld have gone for Gaddie?..... Sigh.....Thnx to u anyway, for arranging this for me last min. By the way, she told me u gave her gd treatment. Kudos to u...

Pls treat her well bros... cheers!

jazzjazz
09-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Went for my RTF on MOnday evening as was thinking of Venessa over the weekend. Had to entertain some guest and then tried my luck to see if she is avail, heng ah.. Bonnie told me she is... quickly took a shower then rush down.

When the door opened, she beamed when she saw me and gave me a warm and cheerful hug.. like long lost lovers... She told me she was surprised to see me again.. I told her she shouldn't as I felt she was really good and wanted her some more.. keke

As had taken a shower at home, she commence her service while I was seating on the arm chair beside the bed.. KUDOS to her for taking our feedback positively... I noticed more efforts in her bbbj and she did emphasise more on head teasing, more tongue action, suction as well as deep throat... Highly commendable as she put in her effort to satisfy our request..

Did her missionary and then ended up in a vigourous and strainous doggie style final attack... I just realised that I've not mentioned that her pussy is pretty tight... Ramming her in doggie style really made me climaxed... her slender body along with nice firm ass and groping her assets made me up the speed by 3 notch... Rammed her for damn long until my ass cheek now still pain... shiok....
For the second round, I enjoyed it even more when she did a cow-girl, which was the only position that I can bring myself to have a go at... The first shot really drained me but she took the initiative to go on top.. wah, can feel the tightness of her pussy as she lowered herself onto my hard and errected dick... In this position, I have the best view of her slender body, her bouncing boobs and the shiokness of having my hands tighly gripping her slender waist while pacing her each and every thrust... Shiok sia....

AM surprised that she didn't have much custy... HAPPY ME.. that I am able to have a go when I am next available.. an appointment I am sure to keep before she leaves... Guys, if you aint gona try her, you won't know what you are missing... She's a rare gem... But if I took a step back, I feel that its a pity that she is not getting as much customers.. I wonder..

Like to also pen some of her attractions in this FR :
1) She is a gently and demure gal.. shy too.. She is really that kind of very very service oriented way and attentive..like those very affectionate and attentive Jap housewife or thai gals.. Its really a fantastic feeling being pampered by her.
2) She is very service oriented in a non-commercial way.. what do I mean? She is really attentive to your body language and movements and try her best to please me.
3) Despite her poor command in the English language, she still trys her best to converse with me. Very good effort and commendable.. Unlike other tom yams I've tried, if language is a barrier, they are like dead wood or more reactive.. with Venessa, I really felt her effort.
4) Yang Orh.. Very the tenh.. she purrs like a kitten in my embrace and hug during the rest period on the bed.. sure makes you feel like you are on the bed with a lover / gf.. Excellent GF experience and feeling. 10/10 for me after the 2nd visit...

RTF : Definitely will try my best as the feeling she gives me is truely indescribable.. I really didn't feel like its commercial sex until I had to dig in my pocket to pay her... Venessa is good in sex and attractive in her own way.. There are some WL or FL where they are damn good with the actions and performance but scores a huge zero in the soul or GFE department.

Although I will probably be broke with the kind of tips I've been giving her but damn it... she is worth it.. a rare gem that I don't think I will encounter so easily..... I am sure I never kana gong tao lah.. but dunno why, I just feel special after each of the two visit I made to her... a gem definitely.

Sorry for the long FR but I feel that I failed to point this feeling she gave me in my earlier FR.. dun give it a miss brothers...

Bonniesan
09-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks bros for FRs. Especially bro Jazzjazz. Good gems hard to find, and its a pity to miss.

jazzjazz
09-05-2007, 03:13 PM
No worries sis.. just want to do her justice in her effort, service and attitude.

Cheers!!!

replica469
09-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Bonnie I'm still waiting for you to approve me ah..

Thanks bros for FRs. Especially bro Jazzjazz. Good gems hard to find, and its a pity to miss.

jazzjazz
10-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Eh?? I understand there are alot of brothers tried her liao.. how come no FR ah>???:confused:

Bonniesan
11-05-2007, 12:00 PM
That puzzles me too. Yesterday and day before alone got 15 brothers......

jazzjazz
13-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Glad that her biz is picking up.. goes to show that she has loads to offer...

Brothers... last few days.. try this gem out if you are into a gal who gives good GFE....

Chill...

JJSS
13-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Arranged session with Venessa on Sat 12/May , came out of appointment very satisfied.Thanks you Bonniesan.

jazzjazz
14-05-2007, 09:12 PM
To the low life scum who deducted my reps accusing me of being bonnie's runner, TAKE A LONG WALK ON A SHORT BEACH!!!!!!!

I know you are red eye as you are Bonnie's worthless competitor...

DUmb ass, if I am a runner, I will be writing FR of ALL HER GALS.. you are a sad S.O.A.G!!!

djparo
17-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Just had a session with Venessa, understand what bro jazzjazz say about she giving me a special feeling..went to bed yesterday night thinking of her :) .
She's not great in her service, but she's quite gentle, has a good attitude and very sensual. I like the wat she lies on my shoulders in between the shots and how we chatted (although chicken and duck lah). Thanks Sis bonniesan for setting us up, I enjoyed myself. Sigh..too bad she's going back no chance to RTF...but she left me her number (dun know if it's a real no. or not..) kekeke..

jazzjazz
30-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Sorry to dig this thread up.. anybody in contact with this gal in BKK?? Would love to get in touch with her.. pls PM me her contacts if you are willing to share.. CHEERS!!!

Bonniesan
03-07-2008, 03:34 PM
You mean her ? ----> PHOTO (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/vanessa1.jpg)

jazzjazz
22-07-2008, 12:26 AM
NOPE SIs.. thats VANESSA.. kekek I remember cos I had her too..

Venessa was the very demure gal with bright eyes and a "big crystal stud" on her navel (can't be certain if she had some light leaf or flower light tatoo horizonally or was it another gal.. kekekeke) She works at a Jap KTV in bangkok.

jazzjazz
22-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Sis... Okay.. this Venessa looks like this TCS actress
Eelynspiration - Login (http://eelynspiration.proboards107.com/)