PDA

View Full Version : Recent surge of Yahoo ads...

BTech
03-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi bros...

Hope all is well with each and everyone of you.

I was just wondering if like me, all of you have been noticing an increasing number of Yahoo ads offering nude, topless or massages in gstrings etc for S70/hr... and other services to be discussed during massage...

Is this a hoax to charge exhobitant prices when during the massage and you cannot tahan anymore ?

Any memorably good expereinces and /or exposures to such ads ?

No-go
03-05-2007, 05:17 PM
try at ur own risk...usually those gals cannot make it.

soberguy
03-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Read that there are cases where you get rounded up by additional 2 guys and kena extort money, and worst case is meeting the IT and kena harrass too.

Frankiestine
03-05-2007, 05:41 PM
So far i only got two real hits from answering this ads, one was actually Invonne first intro by Fazcom, this gal always changed her hp number...the other was a expat hsewive, the desperate hsewife kind...believe me..i thought it was too good to be true but she really responded and we set up a meeting and our first session was two solid hours of licking, sucking and fucking..:D

Frankiestine
03-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Brudders desperate hsewive experience was about 2 years ago now no more...so please dun contact me for her contacts cos i dun have hp we just contact by email...her email also deactivated...i think she may have balik kampung...

triple h
03-05-2007, 06:16 PM
c'not vouch for their autenticity in yahoo. faceless ads.
try at own risk......
jus my humble opinion:D

dethar
03-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi All Bros...
Just wanna share my encounter with a lady from this yahoo Ads.
One day , I feel Bored surfing net at my room. I read thru come Ad and try to contact but most of them no reply. But suddenly 1 lady replied about her service package. She claimed that she is a local chinese 30yrs old and D Cupper Boob. she charge 100 buck for full service(include Masssage,BJ and Fj) .Room and cap ur own. Sound yummy rite. Then I book 1 slot(430pm). Then she say she will get room at frangreace Bla******. Around 4 30 she sms the room no and i proceed. Knock Koock..! door open slowly and i entered. What the hell...! i saw one lady with Big tummy and wear only underwear greeting me. Yo man today is not my lucky day. Dun kno what to do. her body was really cannot make it except soft papaya Big boob...She smoking and talking to me like a friend. Then i go for shower alone . Then She ask me what you want ? I wanted to over the section faster. So i ask her skip the massage and do Bj . Deep throat! ...yes i replied. I just wanted to unload as first as i can. less than 5 min i cant breathe inside the smokey room.i ask her Hj for me. She capped me and Hj for me. Finally i unloaded successfully.I clean up immediately and dress up to run. But she still ask me for Tipss:eek: . I say next time and work out that door as firsr as i can. Dont Look back!! Damage 100+room 20+ cap. That is my worst experience ever.
Cos I always like to bonk SYT or good looking lady. For me, the LOOK is more important...So just wanna remind Bros here. Dont try unseen situation..and
Dun waste Ur Buck$ . whatever they mention in ads seeing is believing.

Frankiestine
03-05-2007, 06:39 PM
wonder anyone still remember Maria of Toa Payoh Lor 1? Thinking back about her still gives me the creep...:p

Shiokday
03-05-2007, 06:42 PM
..i thought it was too good to be true but she really responded and we set up a meeting and our first session was two solid hours of licking, sucking and fucking..:D

Monster u referring to the mexican jumping beans?:D

Frankiestine
03-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Monster u referring to the mexican jumping beans?:D

know still ask....

Shiokday
03-05-2007, 06:48 PM
know still ask....

given the nature of that bean...i really think an assploration could be the next time...too bad the link is gone...

Frankiestine
03-05-2007, 06:50 PM
given the nature of that bean...i really think an assploration could be the next time...too bad the link is gone...

huh the first thing she told me is...."i noe you like anal but i am not into that tried once and i bled"..now i wonder where did she managed to find that out..? dun tell me she also sbf member..:eek:

Shiokday
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
now i wonder where did she managed to find that out..? dun tell me she also sbf member..
ladies can sense a asshunter a mile away...:p

Frankiestine
04-05-2007, 12:41 PM
ladies can sense a asshunter a mile away...:p

you lidat saying my dick smells of shit:confused:

Shiokday
04-05-2007, 12:59 PM
you lidat saying my dick smells of shit

after so many yrs of assploration sure to hve some smell...:D :p

Frankiestine
04-05-2007, 01:05 PM
after so many yrs of assploration sure to hve some smell...p

u lidat jiak me goot meh.....next time go assploration dun tell u...:mad:

Castrol
04-05-2007, 01:10 PM
after so many yrs of assploration sure to hve some smell...

you mean smell machiam like those sewage tunnels? :p

crazytiger
04-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Hi All Bros...
Just wanna share my encounter with a lady from this yahoo Ads.
One day , I feel Bored surfing net at my room. I read thru come Ad and try to contact but most of them no reply. But suddenly 1 lady replied about her service package. She claimed that she is a local chinese 30yrs old and D Cupper Boob. she charge 100 buck for full service(include Masssage,BJ and Fj) .Room and cap ur own. Sound yummy rite. Then I book 1 slot(430pm). Then she say she will get room at frangreace Bla******. Around 4 30 she sms the room no and i proceed. Knock Koock..! door open slowly and i entered. What the hell...! i saw one lady with Big tummy and wear only underwear greeting me. Yo man today is not my lucky day. Dun kno what to do. her body was really cannot make it except soft papaya Big boob...She smoking and talking to me like a friend. Then i go for shower alone . Then She ask me what you want ? I wanted to over the section faster. So i ask her skip the massage and do Bj . Deep throat! ...yes i replied. I just wanted to unload as first as i can. less than 5 min i cant breathe inside the smokey room.i ask her Hj for me. She capped me and Hj for me. Finally i unloaded successfully.I clean up immediately and dress up to run. But she still ask me for Tipss:eek: . I say next time and work out that door as firsr as i can. Dont Look back!! Damage 100+room 20+ cap. That is my worst experience ever.
Cos I always like to bonk SYT or good looking lady. For me, the LOOK is more important...So just wanna remind Bros here. Dont try unseen situation..and
Dun waste Ur Buck$ . whatever they mention in ads seeing is believing.

Bro dethar, is the lady's name start with "C" and her phone number is something like 9XXXX364

akaza24
04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi bros...

Hope all is well with each and everyone of you.

I was just wondering if like me, all of you have been noticing an increasing number of Yahoo ads offering nude, topless or massages in gstrings etc for S70/hr... and other services to be discussed during massage...

Is this a hoax to charge exhobitant prices when during the massage and you cannot tahan anymore ?

Any memorably good expereinces and /or exposures to such ads ?

I hv tried a few from those yahoo ads and the only resonably good one is by a local gal name Angie(some bros sh hv tried b4). She massages in her undies but provide hj nia. her figure is veri good but too bad she dun do liao. Other than her, the rest i tried all CMI, either in terms of looks or service. One clain to be 22 but looks like 30+. During hj, take off top to reveal her A- boobs? Another has a sweet sexy voice but turn out auntie look. And the list go on and on....So nowadays dun really dare to venture into the unknown....

dethar
04-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Bro dethar, is the lady's name start with "C" and her phone number is something like 9XXXX364

U r right Man:(

Shiokday
04-05-2007, 03:46 PM
u lidat jiak me goot meh.....next time go assploration dun tell u...:mad:

hehe...mai hot mai hot...one finger point at u got 4 pts pointing at myself...:o

Shiokday
04-05-2007, 03:47 PM
you mean smell machiam like those sewage tunnels? :p

nbz castrol...u dun come add oil to fire hor...next time no more milk for u...:cool:

Castrol
04-05-2007, 04:21 PM
nbz castrol...u dun come add oil to fire hor...next time no more milk for u...:cool:

oh oh sorry, i bring extinguisher. :D

Shiokday
04-05-2007, 04:24 PM
oh oh sorry, i bring extinguisher. :D

extinguisher no pakai...bring a D cupper with lots of milk will surely help....:D

Castrol
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
extinguisher no pakai...bring a D cupper with lots of milk will surely help....:D

that day i got to know a D cupper and she told me she used to work as a firewoman. i'm sure she can handle your "hose" very well. :D

Shiokday
04-05-2007, 04:45 PM
that day i got to know a D cupper and she told me she used to work as a firewoman. i'm sure she can handle your "hose" very well. :D

woo...sure she can keep my fire down...:D

Frankiestine
04-05-2007, 05:23 PM
hehe...mai hot mai hot...one finger point at u got 4 pts pointing at myself...:o

u should noe what to stick that one finger in...:D

Shiokday
04-05-2007, 05:25 PM
u should noe what to stick that one finger in...:D

hehe...next rd my fingers is sticking into ah zhen :D

Frankiestine
04-05-2007, 05:30 PM
hehe...next rd my fingers is sticking into ah zhen :D

ah zhen kar chng....:p

Shiokday
04-05-2007, 05:33 PM
ah zhen kar chng....:p

hehe...it will be more then just my fingers :D

Frankiestine
04-05-2007, 05:36 PM
hehe...it will be more then just my fingers :D

wah feedback to me ok...i tried ah fang II but not ah zhen II so she is next on my list...