PDA

View Full Version : Do u wear ur wedding ring when u go "hunting"?

jng1103
03-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Just curious, if u r married or attached, do u wear ur wedding ring when u go hunting at clubs? I am not talking about commercial cheong, but ONS/MILF kinda cheong.

jimbo

JWNY
03-05-2007, 12:37 AM
I used to...then i got FAT...ring can't fit..so i take out :D

JWNY

67Lover
03-05-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm wearing my wedding ring on my last encounter with a MILF

sToNeCoLd
03-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Sometimes I do...sometimes I dont. So..what's the evaluation on this???:rolleyes:

kewlest
03-05-2007, 12:42 AM
I'm wearing my wedding ring on my last encounter with a MILF

you guys power wor ~

67Lover
03-05-2007, 12:45 AM
you guys power wor ~

No lah bro, it's that MILF power not me because I'm the one been hunted.

Actually that MILF also wearing a ring.

kewlest
03-05-2007, 12:50 AM
No lah bro, it's that MILF power not me because I'm the one been hunted.

Actually that MILF also wearing a ring.

where got such lobang?
must kai xiao ok? :p

67Lover
03-05-2007, 01:07 AM
where got such lobang?
must kai xiao ok? :p

It happened 3 years ago when I'm giving tution in AMK.
Have stopped seeing them since I found my current job in 2 years ago.

kewlest
03-05-2007, 01:17 AM
It happened 3 years ago when I'm giving tution in AMK.
Have stopped seeing them since I found my current job in 2 years ago.

post your story and let us know the link to the thread :p

Derelict
03-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Just curious, if u r married or attached, do u wear ur wedding ring when u go hunting at clubs? I am not talking about commercial cheong, but ONS/MILF kinda cheong.

jimbo

I dont 'cheong' and neither am I married yet but my fiance and I wear a wedding band each while she wear an extra ring on the same finger. On me, the band is now a part of my finger. My fiance tried taking it off my finger once but the impression left behind by the band is as good as a band on my finger. I guess with or without a band I cannot hide the fact I am attached. Lol

itsabt6x
03-05-2007, 10:50 AM
yes...ALWAYS!!! haven't u heard "the forbidden fruit tastes better"?? :D
the same applies to gals as well. anyway, i also dont the gal to think there's a chance of LTR wif me. better be sincere & truthful upfront on what we want fm each other....:rolleyes:

imom
03-05-2007, 11:12 AM
But of course! I like to make my status known up front (and the ring leaves no doubt), so if I make a move and the girl shows interest, I know there's a 90% chance that she knows it's going to be just a fling without commitments. It's an excellent way to weed out the ones looking for a LTR. :p

jng1103
03-05-2007, 11:19 AM
yes...ALWAYS!!! haven't u heard "the forbidden fruit tastes better"??
the same applies to gals as well. anyway, i also dont the gal to think there's a chance of LTR wif me. better be sincere & truthful upfront on what we want fm each other..

I agree that the forbidden fruits are sweeter. What about those "fruits" that say "Dont play with my heart, oh babe"? Will u take off ur rings for the sake of the "fruits"?

jimbo

imom
03-05-2007, 11:32 AM
...What about those "fruits" that say "Dont play with my heart, oh babe"? Will u take off ur rings for the sake of the "fruits"?

No way, Jose.... :p

Wanna play, gotta play by rules with some semblance of principles too.... Personally I will only play with parties who are seeking the same thing as me. Would never play with someone's feelings.

jng1103
03-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Wanna play, gotta play by rules with some semblance of principles too.... Personally I will only play with parties who are seeking the same thing as me. Would never play with someone's feelings.

Salute your integrity. I've been eating a lot of "fruits" but also hurt them in the end :o Feel guilty...

P/S: 5points for ur integrity.

jimbo

Derelict
03-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, even with a band on my finger that didnt stop girls from winking and asking for your namecard or contact number... Worst in launch parties. They always start with where are you from and than they will cling to you wherever you go. If you excuse yourself they handover their namecard expecting you to call them back.

Edit: In the end the ring is nothing but an ornament these days. It takes two to clap. Just remember who you are.

imom
03-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Salute your integrity. I've been eating a lot of "fruits" but also hurt them in the end :o Feel guilty...

Well.... it's not purely 'integrity'... Having this principle also mitigates the risk that there will be problems with the girl harassing you... :p

jng1103
03-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Edit: In the end the ring is nothing but an ornament these days. It takes two to clap. Just remember who you are.

Yes, absolutely. I also noticed few of my married lady frens who dont wear the ring when cheong/clubbing. Could it be a "catch me if u can" sign? :D

jimbo

yinyang
03-05-2007, 12:07 PM
..takes two to clap. Just remember who you are.
not purely 'integrity'...also mitigates the risk that there will be problems with the girl harassing you.
Not just beng upfront..but for some, this also represents security, self assuredness etc. Plus points :p

jng1103
03-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Well.... it's not purely 'integrity'... Having this principle also mitigates the risk that there will be problems with the girl harassing you...

Hmm... With a few tricks here and there, I hardly encountered any problems to get rid of them. It's just like a moving bus alighting from one bus bay to another, and seldom "revisit" the same bay.

As a seasoned cheongster, I also noticed that u spend much lesser with those "dont-play-with-my-heart" women coz they feel loved and warmth being with you rather than those ONS kinda women. I guess that I enjoy the process of the game, regardless of the outcomes.

guilty n convicted,
jimbo

JWNY
03-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Once i looked up my regular at L20H40 and she showed me someone had dropped or left behind his wedding band...names and wedding dates attached...she asked me to help get rid of it...but i told her to keep it in case the guy returned...hope he did...:)

JWNY

imom
03-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Once i looked up my regular at L20H40 and she showed me someone had dropped or left behind his wedding band...names and wedding dates attached...

Wahaha.... The poor sod must have had a 'fun' time explaining to his wife how/where he lost his ring.... :D

CrazyThaiLover
03-05-2007, 03:03 PM
A few frenz(M/ F) of mine juz wear it as per norm.

There r some frenz dun even hv a wedding rings at all. When they married, they used other thing, such as a watch, so nobody know what's d meaning behind of that watch.

CTL

jimbo

yinyang
03-05-2007, 03:07 PM
..poor sod must have had a 'fun' time explaining to his wife how/where he lost his ring.... :D
Real life experience by visiting kweilo colleague. After his OT foray 1 late nite (or morning), he panicked after not finding his wedding ring. Flew home, a very worried man... until hotel called to say he left same in his bathrobe knn... close call:D

imom
03-05-2007, 03:39 PM
....Flew home, a very worried man... until hotel called to say he left same in his bathrobe knn...

Hehe..... That's why I never take it off.... less chances of things like that happening... :p

JWNY
03-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Wahaha.... The poor sod must have had a 'fun' time explaining to his wife how/where he lost his ring.... :D
Actually i wanted to take the ring and post here as "lost & found" but thought the guy would have gone back...hopefully. :)

JWNY

dohcdohc
03-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Some ladies just like to go for guys who are married. I know coz I do have a few female friends who are like that.

Frankiestine
03-05-2007, 04:11 PM

jimbo

why not....just so they noe that this is a one off thing...and not to expect any commitment so if they are still game then...."BRING IT ON"....:D

triple h
03-05-2007, 06:11 PM
the moment i put on weight n the ring dunfit the finger, off it went....like 6 yrs ago..........
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo: D

ParaParaSakura
03-05-2007, 06:17 PM
take ring off still got obvious 'tan lines'.....cannot bluff :D

JJ69
03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Me already marry for 11yrs, only 1st day wedding day i put on the RING. after the next day , i ask my wife to keep for me:)
cos i tot her i may lost it(size not fit):D

kewlest
04-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Some ladies just like to go for guys who are married. I know coz I do have a few female friends who are like that.

that's kinda interesting :rolleyes:

sToNeCoLd
04-05-2007, 01:20 AM

Fully agreed. Personally met quite a fair bit of ladies in the partying clubs that yearns for married man instead of eligible bachelors. When you confessed to them that you"re actually married, most of them will clinged even more to you for your outright honesty. Also, I think they find solace in married man maturity, wits, experiences in handling the relationship, tolerance etc..

Strange but true. :confused:

dohcdohc
04-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Fully agreed. Personally met quite a fair bit of ladies in the partying clubs that yearns for married man instead of eligible bachelors. When you confessed to them that you"re actually married, most of them will clinged even more to you for your outright honesty. Also, I think they find solace in married man maturity, wits, experiences in handling the relationship, tolerance etc..

Yeah and most guys also like to go for married women especially MILF. :D

I think ladies will have a new term to themselves pretty soon. FILF???

bonkers69
04-05-2007, 10:46 AM

one of my female ex-colleague told me that the reason she find married man better because they will not stick to her like glue everyday as the man does not have lots of time and need to be discreet.....:)

chickenzip
04-05-2007, 10:55 AM
one of my female ex-colleague told me that the reason she find married man better because they will not stick to her like glue everyday as the man does not have lots of time and need to be discreet.....

wah i also wan leh...can recommend to me or not?..just joking only.

i usually wear my ring like a pendant...at first wife asked, i said like that means she is more closer to my heart...she hapi for a month...:D

other women asked, i said..."did you watch Lord of the Ring? this ring is "evil"...cannot wear one." :D

sToNeCoLd
04-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Yeah and most guys also like to go for married women especially MILF. I think ladies will have a new term to themselves pretty soon. FILF???

Generally, I think the positive things about being with a married woman is the fact that there's no definate obligation and knew where to draw the line when emotions runs high. Rationality in check which is good for married man as well.

one of my female ex-colleague told me that the reason she find married man better because they will not stick to her like glue everyday as the man does not have lots of time and need to be discreet.....

Indeed. Sometimes that's the primary veto factor why woman prefer married man where their weekends are cater only for families not flings. In that respect, their flings can do their own personal things (Shopping, clubbing etc ) without having to explain too much....Good & bad??Only they will know....

Eastpipper
04-05-2007, 12:12 PM
one of my female ex-colleague told me that the reason she find married man better because they will not stick to her like glue everyday as the man does not have lots of time and need to be discreet.....:)

can u let her know that i am married? thank you in advance:D

jng1103
04-05-2007, 12:17 PM

Sigh... I never have such luck :( Can intro to me boh? (kidding nia). Most of my "forbidden fruits" are SDU (Single, Desperate, Unique) :p

jimbo

Rof|maoxz
04-05-2007, 12:45 PM

Jimbo

Holy grail.... I would like to remove it, but mine was a perm tattoo ring. :D

Rof|maoxz
04-05-2007, 12:51 PM

Seems like married men are some sought-after property huh? Maybe I will bring along my M-Cert while visiting these places..... because die die they will not believe I'm married. :D

yinyang
04-05-2007, 12:57 PM
..married men are some sought-after property huh? Maybe I will bring along my M-Cert while visiting these places..... because die die they will not believe I'm married.
Why, you look dashing still arh? Better yours with MBA (Married But Available) hehehe:p

bonkers69
04-05-2007, 03:11 PM
can u let her know that i am married? thank you in advance:D

i'm married too and same goes to her leh.....:D
both married was the best...no phone call on weekends so we can be good hushand / wife on weekend.....hehe. Anwyway already history liao.

bonkers69
04-05-2007, 03:15 PM
wah i also wan leh...can recommend to me or not?..just joking only.

i usually wear my ring like a pendant...at first wife asked, i said like that means she is more closer to my heart...she hapi for a month...:D

other women asked, i said..."did you watch Lord of the Ring? this ring is "evil"...cannot wear one."

same here leh....wear it like a pendant but slowly also took out liao....that why i always get into trouble without ring regardless on my finger or on my small head .....:D

CoolBlack
04-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Ring or no ring.......don't think it matters much. If things are to happen, it will happen.

kinjio
04-05-2007, 04:00 PM
so sianz.. jus wanna post smthings... here's my take:

had a fling years back(though she treated me as her bf, wan marry etc.. me got scared off dats y we broke up oso..)... she sms me 1 day out of the blue n claimed to have sent wrongly.. (ha! her old trick).. me jus married then so feeling a bit of blues (like jus join the inmates--> my married frens in jail) itchy fingers reply back... 1 thing led 2 another n we decided to meet up after ~3 years since we split up.. so joined her at a pub 1 evening after work wif 2 buddies of mine (guys drinking nite :P)

she was already there when we arrived and many guys chatted her up n she seems enjoy the attention.. since me there jus 2 catch up wif her as fren, so bo chap la.. she do her thing (socializing around) while i do mine (guzzling down barrels of beer wif my buddies)

my 2 buddies called it a nite earlier cos need 2 report n left me ther 2 finish up the drinks b4 heading hmz..

now me got time 2 finally admire tis old flame of mine.. hmm.. matured in2 a nice lady liao (she jus out of uni when we 1st started out).. figure jus got better (C-cupper who used 2 b a DD when she was more on the heavy side..)

nite ended so sent her hm n finally got some quiet moment to chat chat.. me a bit tipsy liao so sounded very flirty.. she stayed alone so went up to her place 2 freshen up 1st dun wanna kena TP block...

went up she make me tea, dan went to shower.. me look up the place ... ahhhh... reminds me of last time... feeling horny n naughty, went to the bathroom n open the door (she din lock.. habit cos she stay alone ma..) ah she cover her pussy n boobies but none 2 annoyed by my mischievours act...

me went back to living rm watch tv n lie on the couch.. she finished come out in a nice lacy silk nighty.. no bra (as usual)

chit chat a bit on old times and dan!! my wedding band dropped out of my pocket while i was getting up.. (tis where the slight relevance is where the thread is concern :})

ho say liao... told her me jus got married n guessed wat? she broke down n cried n say still luv me n hug me tight tight ask me stay 4 the nite! I was thinking in my mind go back how 2 answer??!!

but dan... man being man... how to resist leh.. knn small head ruled n ended up making passionate luv 2 her whole nite long till early morning... cummed n cummed n she like wanna juiced me dry like dat... the final 1 she even had me cummed inside her!! was kindda worried may get her pregnant but she held me in wif her legs when i told her me cummmiiinnnggggggg n she just tell me to shoot in her 4 the 1st n last time......

well... went hm wobbly legs n luckily wifey was deep asleep.. next day kena questioned.. me jus say came hm quite late cos 1 of the guys got drunk sent him hm n came hm see she sleep so soundly so me sleep on the couch... got a stern warning n luckily wifey bought my story (lucky she no wait up).. quick quick call my buddies 2 ask them collaborate wif my story n next evening they went drinking till wee hours... jus so that when we catched up sometime later, we hav my story (n backside) covered when the wives n hubbies chat up... (ya... so 1 day difference.. but then who remembers so much details anyway..)

Cheers 2 my 2 buddies.....

jng1103
04-05-2007, 06:27 PM
chit chat a bit on old times and dan!! my wedding band dropped out of my pocket while i was getting up.. (tis where the slight relevance is where the thread is concern )

walao... i never thought of anyone to write a FR here. *kowtow* a wedding ring leads to a juicy FR :eek: *clap clap*

+5points for U.

jimbo

kewlest
04-05-2007, 09:17 PM
walao... i never thought of anyone to write a FR here. *kowtow* a wedding ring leads to a juicy FR :eek: *clap clap*

+5points for U.

jimbo

haha .... very power FR indeed!!

atalantacalsio
05-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Hmmm interesting thread...... Any bros out there that like to "shit in your own backyard?"........ i.e. office flings? I have always been warned by friends not to do it but somehow I always end up with some sort of affair in all my jobs.

It helps that my OC is the "bo chap" type and don't usually question even if I come back next morning (She usually assume I was out playing mahjong, which I normally do on a weekend day)...... that's what I thought till one day her face was black..... She had used my office laptop to surf the net and snooped around my e-mail...... knn, I totally forgot to delete my love notes to a colleague I was seeing and the next thing I knew, I kenna hammer wholesale. Worst f**king night of my life. This happened 4 years ago and till today, she will bring it up during fights to shut me up even though she gave me another chance. I guess I'm experiencing the cliche, "women forgive but they never forget"

You would have thought I have learnt my lesson right? Wrong:p I'm still doing it nowadays except that I'm VERY careful, always delete as soon as the messages are sent (especially sms...... phones nowadays have the bloody sent box too)

Personal experience(from what some of my flings told me), some girls like married men cause we are more stable, mature, perform better in bed:D and not too clingy or long winded as we can't spend too much time on the phone once at home. By the way, I have worn my ring a grand total of 3 times in my life (I'm allergic to the metal) but have always made my status known well in advance.

Schmi
05-05-2007, 01:05 AM
By the way, I have worn my ring a grand total of 3 times in my life (I'm allergic to the metal) but have always made my status known well in advance.

Sama, had the same allegy problem too.......worn it only for couple of months

Frankiestine
05-05-2007, 11:08 AM
By the way, I have worn my ring a grand total of 3 times in my life (I'm allergic to the metal) but have always made my status known well in advance.

Well i worn it once on my finger then decided that was not the right ring for me....but now i hang the second ring round my neck...just to remind me...divorce is like a life sentence...you got to keep paying alimony till the day you die..:p

corsiar74
05-05-2007, 11:17 AM
really a nice story mate!!!! i also super gian one of my female colleague, but donno how to approach...haha

so sianz.. jus wanna post smthings... here's my take:

had a fling years back(though she treated me as her bf, wan marry etc.. me got scared off dats y we broke up oso..)... she sms me 1 day out of the blue n claimed to have sent wrongly.. (ha! her old trick).. me jus married then so feeling a bit of blues (like jus join the inmates--> my married frens in jail) itchy fingers reply back... 1 thing led 2 another n we decided to meet up after ~3 years since we split up.. so joined her at a pub 1 evening after work wif 2 buddies of mine (guys drinking nite :P)

she was already there when we arrived and many guys chatted her up n she seems enjoy the attention.. since me there jus 2 catch up wif her as fren, so bo chap la.. she do her thing (socializing around) while i do mine (guzzling down barrels of beer wif my buddies)

my 2 buddies called it a nite earlier cos need 2 report n left me ther 2 finish up the drinks b4 heading hmz..

now me got time 2 finally admire tis old flame of mine.. hmm.. matured in2 a nice lady liao (she jus out of uni when we 1st started out).. figure jus got better (C-cupper who used 2 b a DD when she was more on the heavy side..)

nite ended so sent her hm n finally got some quiet moment to chat chat.. me a bit tipsy liao so sounded very flirty.. she stayed alone so went up to her place 2 freshen up 1st dun wanna kena TP block...

went up she make me tea, dan went to shower.. me look up the place ... ahhhh... reminds me of last time... feeling horny n naughty, went to the bathroom n open the door (she din lock.. habit cos she stay alone ma..) ah she cover her pussy n boobies but none 2 annoyed by my mischievours act...

me went back to living rm watch tv n lie on the couch.. she finished come out in a nice lacy silk nighty.. no bra (as usual)

chit chat a bit on old times and dan!! my wedding band dropped out of my pocket while i was getting up.. (tis where the slight relevance is where the thread is concern :})

ho say liao... told her me jus got married n guessed wat? she broke down n cried n say still luv me n hug me tight tight ask me stay 4 the nite! I was thinking in my mind go back how 2 answer??!!

but dan... man being man... how to resist leh.. knn small head ruled n ended up making passionate luv 2 her whole nite long till early morning... cummed n cummed n she like wanna juiced me dry like dat... the final 1 she even had me cummed inside her!! was kindda worried may get her pregnant but she held me in wif her legs when i told her me cummmiiinnnggggggg n she just tell me to shoot in her 4 the 1st n last time......

well... went hm wobbly legs n luckily wifey was deep asleep.. next day kena questioned.. me jus say came hm quite late cos 1 of the guys got drunk sent him hm n came hm see she sleep so soundly so me sleep on the couch... got a stern warning n luckily wifey bought my story (lucky she no wait up).. quick quick call my buddies 2 ask them collaborate wif my story n next evening they went drinking till wee hours... jus so that when we catched up sometime later, we hav my story (n backside) covered when the wives n hubbies chat up... (ya... so 1 day difference.. but then who remembers so much details anyway..)

Cheers 2 my 2 buddies.....

Hooters666
05-05-2007, 11:43 AM
married man are prized catch and most chicks dont give a shit if you are married or not anyway...anyway it is good to be upfront on your status when having fun so the chicks know they are only temporary leasing a fuck and not a long term fuck plus other freebeis

jacklee555
05-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Hehe, I never wear ring when hunting, even for China gals, it is best to trick them that you are single , so that they think you can visit them more often and bring them out.

JJjumper
06-05-2007, 12:25 AM
me old man liao, wear or dont wear the ring, the ladies will still think me married.

who cares, if they interested in you, got ring no ring they will still let you up them. if they like you and want you to bonk them,they will sent you the signal lah, like when you ask them if they have transport back they will say you want to bring out ha? sure lah, bring you out mean and start something lah., the rest is up to your skill

atalantacalsio
06-05-2007, 12:31 AM
really a nice story mate!!!! i also super gian one of my female colleague, but donno how to approach...haha

Hey bro, you got to approach otherwise nothing will happen...... try looking for some common ground, something you can talk about that interests her...... music, idols, etc..... actually the subject doesn't matter, it's all about your self confidence and personality. Just try it and for starters, lunch together...... you can move onto dinner later if you start getting vibes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Worst case you'll still end up colleagues which is not worse off then what you are now. Just remember to be very discreet, last thing you want is to be the subject of office gossip. Good luck!

kinjio
07-05-2007, 01:21 PM
glad dat bros here like my post n thks for your appreciation... was bored wanna let out somethings but dun wanna open a new thread wise i b obligated 2 finish up so jus find here n park my story..

hope u guys wun mind...