PDA

View Full Version : Ever had sex with someone else in the room??

mirkhanus
02-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Dudes,
Anyone did this before??

I had an episode at a chalet a long time back before I was married. Me, my then-gf and her two sisters were watching TV at Pasir Ris UDMC chalet. Both her sisters were on the bed whilst me & gf were under the bedsheets on the mattress on the floor. I got horny & started spooning her between her cut-out jeans and panties. Slow movements until I came in her.... Damn hot!! All the while, her younger sisters, in their teens then, were none the wiser...

Another ex-gf of mine told me that she had an ex-bf who shared a room with 2 other siblings who slept on the floor mattress. She had sex with him while his siblings slept... She told me that sometime during their session, she swore she saw a head pop up from beside the bed but they still continued on their session..

Any bros got stories to tell??

curiosityz
02-05-2007, 10:28 PM
for me, i don't dare..:o :p

chai1020
02-05-2007, 10:31 PM
I had sex with my gf ( now my wife ) at her hse be4 we got married....she was sharing a room with her sis at dat time .......bonk her in the middle of the night when her sis was sleeping on the next bed .....was really exciting as her bedroom door was kept open when we were making out underneath the blanket....:D really miss those days man haha.......

JWNY
02-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Once was partying till dead drunk...2 of my friends were pissed drunk they even needed assistance standing...i was renting an L shaped house then (1 room with no bedroom kind). So 2 of them were lying in the living room dead gone and me and my GF were really horny for some reason, started frenching from the pub till the cab ride home...both of us were so high...we just couldn't be bothered if those 2 blokes were looking...i'm not sure till TODAY if they caught a glimpse...they never mentioned before :D

but the feeling of getting caught was sex-citing!

JWNY

machoking
03-05-2007, 12:09 AM
i've tried before with my ex...her house is those 1 room flat...meaning u can see everything in 1 glance when you enter her house...both her parents are watching tv with me and her lying on the floor with a mattress and a blanket...then she started to stroke my kuku and makes it harden(of cos we are under a blanket)...she then put my kuku inside her( we were in position like an L)...no big action as i didnt wanna get caught...everything was slow motion...i didnt cum in the end...but it was an exciting experience :D

TyLa_BaBy
03-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Sex in a chalet room with my hubby when another couple was "sleeping" in the same room.

We were already intending to have sex that night (it was Saturday lah), but last minute my friend called and invited us to her chalet. Her bf got the chalet to celebrate his birthday, so initially he only invited his own friends. But his friends all didn't want to stay overnight, so my friend ask us to go down and stay over and help finish the food and alcohol cos they don't want to carry it all home again.

So we packed some clothes and swimwear and went to the chalet, thinking that maybe we just take the chance to go to the beach and fucky-fucky in the middle of the night... But as we drank and played games, one couple went to the beach to "walk-walk", and my friend and her bf already went upstairs to sleep cos both of them were quite drunk. Since there was no one around anymore, we thought of doing it downstairs (it was a double-storey chalet), but no air-con and very warm with the doors closed. So we went upstairs and did it on the spare bed...

We tried to be as quiet as possible as I gave him a BJ and he reciprocated by giving me damn good oral. I came in his mouth and he got so turned on by my cumming that he just plunged himself into me and fucked me. The chalet bed wasn't very sturdy, so with each thrust he made, the bed creaked, so we had to go slow and deep instead of the usual horny piak-piak kind of sex. We didn't think it'll be wise to wake the other sleeping couple with our "exercise".

Unfortunately, I was so wet that the slippery sounds still made quite a bit of noise. And we couldn't help but breathe very heavily from all the excitement and pleasure. Each time he made me cum, I had to stiffle my moans and only made a soft "uhmmmmmm" sound. After about 15 mins (we had to keep checking the time just in case the other couple came back from the beach), he came a HUGE load inside me and he also let out a low deep "ooooooh". We had to clean the mattress up after we were done because we left quite a big wet patch behind... :D

Next morning, my friend told me she and her bf were woken up by our "wet wet sounds" and her bf didn't know whether he should cough to hint hint that they were up. But in the end he decided to keep quiet because he didn't want to interrupt our fun. I'm not sure if they saw what happened because the room was very dark... If they saw then free show for them lah! :p

sToNeCoLd
03-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Just to share.

I used to make love with 1 of ex-gf on her bed with always her younger sister sleeping below whenever we came back drunk from our clubbing nights. ( Those double-storey bed) It was very exciting but I was scared stiff if her younger sister wake up due to my hard thrusting & I have to remind myself to go very slow, steady,sensually & most importantly quietly without making too much unneccessary motion or noise. Literally, it was quite difficult to contain the joy but equally very thrilling as well. ;)

Well, I guessed it's just the mixed feelings of joy & suspense that keeps the adrenalin even more rushing....

japboy
03-05-2007, 02:37 AM
had sex in my car w a gal (close frenz) as she getting damn horny after she got drunk while another of my frenz (guy) was pissed drunk.. i was high too so i din care much..

she was making such a din but my frenz was dead to d world..

to this date dat guy frenz of mine still din know wad happened.. lolx :)

Picocloud
03-05-2007, 03:30 AM
not my experience but i guess i will share anyway

a friend of mine, a german, got invited to a penthouse party where gals of extraordinary beauty would strip naked and prance around in latex pants and bikinis. Yes, those girls are your typical playboy models with luscious lips, protruding nipples, waists that peek out and hips that thrust invitingly. There were easily a dozen of them in the 3-storey bungalow, all with fake eyelids but killer looks to die for.

anyway, there were other guys invited to the party and the whole place was like the devil's den according to him. every cushy corner spots either a couple or threesome in the thick of action or a vixen performing diabolical lap dances. yes, a mass orgy. woo~~

KingEros
03-05-2007, 05:43 AM
Have more than just a few experiences of my own to share:

1) When it was the riskiest manouevre
I was on a trip to Genting with my then-GF ... her "traditional" parents got wind & decided to jam in on us - couldn't get another hotel room, so ended up sleeping with her on the floor in a sleeping bag while her parents took the bed. Indeed, could only indulge in gentle but deep strokes until I came in her.

2) When the audience was awake & watching
Again, it was on holiday ... my ex-wife (a different gal) had her sister & her cousin along with us on a BKK shopping trip - we booked into a family room, where the 2 queen sized beds were not too far away from each other.
After endless goading, I brought them to see some real underground Tiger Show. In the end, the 2 of them still complained that the prick on demo was a let-down ... so, I ended up bonking my ex-wife in front of them as compensation for the "good money they threw down the drain" - I swear I saw a wet patch on her cousin's white cotton panty when it got flashed occasionally from under her short nightie.

3) When it was my wife who was watching
Just months before my current wife & I got married, she agreed to a 3some with one of the samtress here ... well, she knew I was having an affair with this SYT anyways. For the record, they both got along pretty fine ... as in they go on shopping trips in town as well, without me.
Well, the samstress was kinda experimenting on her own bi-curiosity ... so, the games involved all 3 of us in every permutation you can think of ... :rolleyes:

4) When it was countless pairs of eyes watching
About the same period, a rather popular couple from this forum openly invited like-minded couples to attend their regular swing party ... my wife (then still not married) agreed. No real hard swinging involved for us, as I was not about to share my wife with just any Tom, Dick & Harry ... but we definitely bonked in front of many many strangers, although nothing close to the numbers involved in "Eyes Wide Shut".

TyLa_BaBy
03-05-2007, 10:01 AM
a friend of mine, a german, got invited to a penthouse party where gals of extraordinary beauty would strip naked and prance around in latex pants and bikinis. Yes, those girls are your typical playboy models with luscious lips, protruding nipples, waists that peek out and hips that thrust invitingly. There were easily a dozen of them in the 3-storey bungalow, all with fake eyelids but killer looks to die for.

anyway, there were other guys invited to the party and the whole place was like the devil's den according to him. every cushy corner spots either a couple or threesome in the thick of action or a vixen performing diabolical lap dances. yes, a mass orgy. woo~~

I'm presuming this "mass orgy penthouse party" didn't happen locally??

MMM88
03-05-2007, 10:47 AM
both her parents are watching tv with me and her lying on the floor with a mattress and a blanket...then she started to stroke my kuku and makes it harden(of cos we are under a blanket)...she then put my kuku inside her( we were in position like an L)...no big action as i didnt wanna get caught...everything was slow motion...i didnt cum in the end...but it was an exciting experience

wow...very obvious ley....:eek: then again .....damn exciting.....

spidey69
03-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Another ex-gf of mine told me that she had an ex-bf who shared a room with 2 other siblings who slept on the floor mattress. She had sex with him while his siblings slept... She told me that sometime during their session, she swore she saw a head pop up from beside the bed but they still continued on their session..

Bro,

That head is not any of her siblings.. Its that little boy from "JU-ON" :eek:

eastmanwai
03-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Think must be excited !

CrazeeDude
03-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Had 3 experiences personally

1. Hotel in Malaysia. Was holidaying with ex-GF and her family. Ended up sharing bedroom with her 2 younger siblings. Slept on the floor and halfway into the night, my ex-GF got horny and we made love on the floor while her siblings were still sleeping on the bed.

2. In ex-GF's house. She shares a room with her younger sister and I stayed over for the night. After we were sure that the younger sister was sleeping, I spooned her and we were rocking gently on the bed. She had to cover her mouth with her pillow when she climaxed.

3. Went on holiday in a chalet overseas with my ex-GF and shared a bedroom with another couple. Got horny and started to have sex under the blanket. The bed was gently knocking against the wall as I was thrusting and we were damn scared it would wake the other couple up but the gentle snoring coming from the other bed helped assure us that they were fast asleep.

laodi123456789
03-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Went camping with ex-gf (gf at d time) another couple and another guy who was single. We all slept in the same 3/4 man tent.. We fucked in the night while the other three were sleeping. I think I made a bit of heavy breathing noise as my gf was complain to me in the morning.

Peridot62
03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=mirkhanus;2002055]Dudes,
Anyone did this before??

Yes, but that was many many yrs with my ex-wife. We will in my grandma house with her girlfriend. That afternoon, we will quite tried, so 3 of us will laying on a floor with mattress. While her firend was lie facing the other end, we will having sex on the other end.

After that, was actually hoping her friend will join in too to have a threesome.

I'm dreaming!!

Picocloud
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm presuming this "mass orgy penthouse party" didn't happen locally??

A fantasy strictly forbidden in most culture and, besides, we are all good citizens!

TyLa_BaBy
03-05-2007, 08:29 PM
A fantasy strictly forbidden in most culture and, besides, we are all good citizens!

Strictly forbidden in most cultures meh?? I'm sure in more liberal cultures such as the U.S there will be such parties happening from time to time. Those fraternity parties are almost as hedonistic as full-fledged adult themed orgy parties lor...

Youngsters + lots of alcohol = anything can and will happen.

What I'm interested in now is whether this particular mass orgy party happened in SG...

dandan
03-05-2007, 08:29 PM
On a holiday trip with another 2 couples. Accommodation was double storey or rather loft like. 2 gers slept upstairs, my gf and I and the other 2 guys slept downstairs.

In the middle of the night, I crept upstairs and fucked one of the gers (in the afternoon already has a heavy petting session when both my gf and the gers bf happen to be out). Fucked her missionary by pushing the shorts and panties to one side and came inside her.....hehehe.

Sboobs_lover
04-05-2007, 12:48 AM
wow so many bro came inside, not scared got baby???

Needtodiet
04-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Shared a chalet room once with classmates...and 7 of us were on matresses on the floor...side by side..gf and I were at one corner and I started to fondle and entered her from behind. kekekeke. she was panicking as even though the room was very dark, all was still chit chating AND...no one knew we a couple...let alone bonking....:p

mark17
04-05-2007, 03:56 AM
I was in BKK with another mongerer, and we both started talking to a FL in a bar.. Talked her into the three of us going back to my room, and both doing her... It was the first time for her, and she loved it...

mirkhanus
05-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Nice collection of sexcapades so far....

Any more bros with stories to tell??

Walrus
05-05-2007, 07:44 PM
was cohabiting with an ex-gf. Her sis likes to visit, when her husband is out of town. As our place only have 1 bedroom, she shares out king size bed with us. So she will sleep on the right, while my ex sleeps in the centre n i'm on the left. On many occasions, we just did it while her sis was lying on the same bed right beside us.

I'm sure the sis knows, and she just pretend to sleep thru the night. Wanted to ask for 3some but dun think my gf will agree. One thing is for sure, it's very exciting haha.

dawatcher
06-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Was living in hostel in my uni years. Sneaked into the girl's hostel at night into my ex-gf's room one night. Her roommate was fast asleep. We did it so quietly that it's hard to contain myself. But we had to, because if we get caught, there'd be huge problems. The rushing feelings of getting caught also contribute to the greatest sex I had until that night. :D

Sometimes, her roommate was out and we had the room all to ourselves.

We continued for 2 years after that until we graduated. We broke up not long after that though. Great memories. :cool:

pokeman71
07-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Bro,

Making love with my OC with the kids sleeping around can consider??

If yes, than i have a lot

cheer

jetpack1976
07-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Want to share an experience.

During uni days, got two girlfriends. Both were attached but their boyfriends had left the school campus to go back home (in UK). SO left me and the two girls (both from HK). I was already secretly bonking one of them behind the guys back. Thought I might a chance to bonk the other. Anyway, late one night, they got bored and we decided to drive down to London. When we reach there we wanted to save some money (hotel really expensive in London) and went to the backpackers lodge. Found a room with one double decker bed. I gentleman and ask both of them to sleep there and I took another room. Late at night, made an excuse that my roommates very loud and drunk went over and sleep with my gal (who is sleeping in the bottom). Behaved like a gentleman for a while and in the middle of the night started to fondle the two breasts. She then started to get aroused and soon soft moaning sounds could be heard. Wanting to up the excitement, I stripped here shorts and fucked her from the back. All the way, she was really worried her friend might have heard us but I was too engrossed to worry about that. After a good fifteen minutes of fucking, told her to suck me dry and I CIM.

In the morning, I can tell that her friend was smiling at me very slyly. Luckily, she did not say anything to the other guy.

Ah.. The excitement and sex was really fucking good. It was usually good with her but with the added excitement of someone there, double the pleasure. Must try to coax my wife to satisfy my fantasy.

CoolBlack
07-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Well a few occassions for me;
a) did with my GF in her room with her grandmother was sleeping
b) did with a gal while my boss was in the same hotel room, he was "sleeping"
c) did with gal while her best friend was "sleeping"..but end up 3some!

snoopyreborn
07-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Wonder if you have sex in a KTV room while all your buddy around, considered having sex with someone else in the room?

Also how about having sex in a public toilet while everytime also got people walk in and out which you can't even moan at all afraid that others people can hear considered having sex with someone else in the room?

pussyguy
07-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Dudes,
Anyone did this before??

I had an episode at a chalet a long time back before I was married. Me, my then-gf and her two sisters were watching TV at Pasir Ris UDMC chalet. Both her sisters were on the bed whilst me & gf were under the bedsheets on the mattress on the floor. I got horny & started spooning her between her cut-out jeans and panties. Slow movements until I came in her.... Damn hot!! All the while, her younger sisters, in their teens then, were none the wiser...

I have tis encounter with my ex...i bonk her when her elder sister was sleeping with her in the same room. And i believe her sis wasn't asleep and she know what we are doing...btw,her sis was also being bonk at time also,cos her bf was there and we heard some soft noises...

tobediscreet
08-05-2007, 02:46 AM
I've done it quite a few times with my gf at her place... while her mom is sleeping on the next bed in the same room. SEXCITING! The feeling of her not knowing anything, yet the excitement of her waking up to find out about it... it's a killer. :)

SeAHuM
08-05-2007, 01:07 PM
I've done it quite a few times with my gf at her place... while her mom is sleeping on the next bed in the same room. SEXCITING! The feeling of her not knowing anything, yet the excitement of her waking up to find out about it... it's a killer. :)

My horny ex gf from JC insisted on giving me BJ when her parents were at home. Her parents watching TV, ex gf brought me to kitchen and sucked me dry. Damn, I missed her!!!

08-05-2007, 01:32 PM

Wahhhh, liddat also can ..... :eek:

mirkhanus
14-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Any other bros with similar stories to tell??

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-05-2007, 09:12 PM
for me is in ktv room,kind of like mass orgy,all lights off.6 guys 5 gals.scary man,my 1st and last time. :o

mirkhanus
14-05-2007, 09:27 PM
for me is in ktv room,kind of like mass orgy,all lights off.6 guys 5 gals.scary man,my 1st and last time. :o

Eh? Why scary bro?? Scared CID Anti Vice raid ah??

strong
14-05-2007, 09:33 PM

Scared ! left yr dick in fridge n close up lor.

Rof|maoxz
14-05-2007, 10:06 PM

Wah.... who so gurang har? :confused:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-05-2007, 10:15 PM

scary cos like 1st time doing it in a rm together with so many ppl mah.like machiam av movie like that.me shy lar. :o

water_boi
15-05-2007, 03:39 PM
i had sex wif my present gf while her fren was sleeping beside us on the floor, dunno wheather she is drunk or sleepin, but 1 tin for sure, dat was a dman great experience sia.....

suteerak1099
15-05-2007, 03:55 PM
if tarma counts, then yes, there was indeed someone else in the room (involved too).

recall my younger days during after functions where we'd be changing partners thru the night... n the only time some1 was watching was cos it was signal to tag & change partners.

JWNY
15-05-2007, 04:01 PM
for me is in ktv room,kind of like mass orgy,all lights off.6 guys 5 gals.scary man,my 1st and last time. :o Like that then can be SYT BOSS mah!!! :D

JWNY

Walrus
15-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Same ex gf. She was staying over at my hostel. I was staying at PGP (NUS), its like flats, guys and girls stay at different floors. There were about 8-10 rooms and out of that only 2 SGs, the rest all PRCs!

I was staying at the 3rd floor, anyway she stayed over and the next morning she's got an early flight, so got to wake up early to use the toilet when everyone is still asleep. I followed her to the toilet just in case. She was about to start showering when we heard room doors closed, damn those PRCs sure wake up early and heading towards the toilet, me n gf quickly went into the shower cubicle, turn on the shower.......can hear them washing up outside while we were in the shower cubicle. Got turned on, hence proceed to fuck in the shower hahaha.........wait till coast clear then leave quickly.

Throughout the bonking session, I've got to cover her mouth cos she's a screamer. But still got some screams, dunno those pple outside know or not but who cares......hahaha......

After gf, left, one of my fren staying opposite room came knocking on my door and said, wah u damn daring ah! guess he knows hahahah

chinmafan
15-05-2007, 07:53 PM
few experience.

1. BS and MG with my few friends beside me. they still got take AV for me but the effect no good, see all dark patches only around think 2 years ago.

2. do it at the staircase of a commercial building and found out that we are under security camera. quicky liao fast run (got count or not?)

3. outside my car at Tuas end, with my another female friend drunk inside.

4. at punggol park. i knew there is some1 watching but dont care liao. cure my bottom head more impt.

KingBong
15-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Once this FL had a room mate that refused to excuse herself, she decided to stay in the toilet. As I was the FL away she was a screamer and her room mate came out and I saw her watching us from the mirror. That kind of turned me on and started to pump her till she reach top volume. Later the friend came out and smiled at me, all the while staring at my dick.Too bad I was shacked out if not would have her from seconds. Quite a strange experience.

nuclearkid
16-05-2007, 07:53 AM

Hi bro,

Sorry, late to the scene. Just curious, what was the extra dick doing? :D

Xgenre
16-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi bro,

Sorry, late to the scene. Just curious, what was the extra dick doing? :D

Got choice of 5 mouths or 5 asses to deposit into. :D

hellfrezz77
18-05-2007, 01:16 PM
i had this experience once when i was staying over at my ex house n her best fren was there too. we were all already in bed trying to sleep n i was kind of in a kinky mood n started touching my ex-gf. actually it was the 1st time that i get to touch her coz we were just going out not long ago, n i was really horny but i know her best fren is in bed with us. at 1st i just fondle her a cup size breast (she was still quite young then, in her teens) small but perky n my brader started to grow n that of course make me even more horny lor. she didnt reject at all so i proceed to the bottom part, n she was wet, really wet. so i just finger fuck her lah. all this while her best fren was beside us, n i know she was not asleep yet coz we keep moving n shaking the bed,so how can she sleep. we didnt actually had sex that nite but it was fun 4 me coz it was my 1st time with her. so it turn out ok, i just had to off load at the toilet later. n when morning come her fren just snile at us, i guess she knows. hehehe. :D ;)

surfer888
18-05-2007, 01:56 PM
when morning come her fren just snile at us, i guess she knows. hehehe.

Wow!!! If on the same bed.... then maybe you were fingering her friend by mistake.

Other bros and me sure to up your points if that was the case.:D

Niceman
18-05-2007, 02:33 PM
wah liao eh... finger fuck only? If i were u, i fuck her straight away, knowing her friend still awake, make things more kinky hehe.. :)

rustydickie
18-05-2007, 04:35 PM
er......
if there wasn't someone else in the room, how would you be having sex? with your pillow? haha....:D
just kidding.... feeling bored....:p

had a gf from kuantan many years back and i had gone with her to her hometown during CNY. she shared her room with her 2 sisters and i had to sleep on a throw mattress in the corner of the living room.

late one night, she crept out and woke me by fondling my dick. i looked around and saw that her father had fallen asleep on the couch with the tv on. she started blowing me quietly ( she normally slurps and pops loudly) and soon after, she mounted me cowgirl and started rocking. after a while, she got off and laid beside me. holding my dick, she whispered "it's wet enough" and guided me towards her asshole. it was a bit difficult to penetrate a first, but eventually, i was in her ass and we started squirming in unison, all the while trying not to wake her father. the fear and excitement was actually quite mind blowing and it didn't take long before i sprayed deep up her bum.

this is one that i will never forget.

metalsp2
19-05-2007, 12:37 PM
yo bros.. well i have a similar kind of experience when i was young and still studying many years back.

it was with my ex-gf. i think we got tog for like a few months and i began to realise that she was as horny and experimental as me. many times we'll be at her house when no one is at home and we'll indulge in many hours of tongue fight and naked explorations of each other's bodies. however we always had to do it when her parents are not at home.

then there was this night when i totally missed her (or her body) that i told her that ill come by her place at 2am when her parents are all asleep. she quietly opened the door to let me in. and we quickly went into her room. we lie on the bed and hugged tightly, knowing that her parents are in the room just next door.

very soon we began frenching.. like long lost couples like that.. always loved the way we tongue fight like nobody's business. i reached into her top and touch her back.. realised that she was not wearing any bra... i started to lift up her top and attack her boobs.. as she reach below to touch my dick. very soon she was taking off her top and bottom. we were like 2 young kids so excited abt sex. soon we were both naked and she was playing with my dick... making it hard..

we carry on frenching all over.. we can really feel our heart beat fast cuz we her parents are really fierce and doesnt know she is attached. my dick kept dangling near her pussy not sure if she was ok with it.. when she looked at me and spread her legs wide. i knew what she meant and started to enter her without cd la. that young how to buy cd. then oh my.. my ex was really damn horny la. thou never had such experiences before, we were doing it like what we know from whatever sources we learnt from. the only thing she dint really like was bj thou i did get her to do on me a few times.

looking at her naked body and her facial expression, it made the experience very shiok. we fucked for like forever before i finally took out my dick and she used tissue to hj me to let me cum into the tissue. the tissue almost couldnt hold all my cum cuz i shot alot.. probably feeling damn high with all that excitment and the risk of it all. we then lay naked underneath the blanket and hug each other to sleep. ill always keep my hands wrapped around her and touching her here and there whenever i felt like it while my dick always remained close to her body.

we remained like that till the next morning where i realised that i better do sth abt it before her parents open the door and see us. i was damn scared but my ex dun quite seem to wanna care. cannot la! so i quickly got dressed and told her to wear back her clothes too. she only put on her top and went back to slp. her parents would go to work in the morning so i just hid somewhere behind her bed waiting for the time that they'll leave. her dad did open the door to talk to her abt a few things before leaving.. wah lao.. it was damn scary.

when they are finally out, my ex told me to come back up to bed. just before i went back to bed, she told me, dun wear those dirty clothes la.. so i took off my clothes and got into bed naked again. haha.. of cuz we had many more bonks thru out the day... really missed those days.. haha

LauHBeng
19-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Dear Bros,

My wildest moment was when I was in Bangkok with my ex-wife.

Went to a 'looks like clean' massage palor. 2 mattres in a room with me and my ex taking one each. The size of the room was big, about 2x the size of our standard HDB master bedroom. However the 2 mattress was only about a metre or 2 away.

We opted for Thai massage 2 hour package. Changed into the loose clothings which were provided and laid down facing the ceiling. In came 2 ladies, a very SYT and another one who looked like in her late 20s. Being too smart, my wife immediately went for the SYT and let the other one on me. I lan lan.....

So the massage started. As some bros may know, thai massage always start from our feet and slowly moved upwards to our thigh, then groin, then hands, then chest,,,before flipping over for the back.

When my massage gal (lets call her Noi) was cleaning my feet with wet towel, my toes were playing with her hands when my ex was not looking at my direction. She in turned secretly tickled and fondled my toes, in the most sexy manner. in between, our eyes locked into each other and sent sexy messages via our eyes and eyebrows.

Turning around to look at my wife, she was already closing her eyes and enjoying the massage. By this time, Noi had started moving her wonderful hands from my feet, slowly moving up to my legs towards my inner thigh. I noticed that she was doing it at a painfully slow speed and using lots of finger carass... My dick was hard. My heart almost came out. It was too erotic for an old man like me to take. As her hands was carrassing me upwards to my groin, she stopped there and looked into my eyes, smiling sexily at me, brushing against my dick "unintentionally".

The rest of the massage was basically trying to stroke me when my wife was not looking at my direction. out of sudden , my wife told me tat she wanted to sleep for a while and asked her gal to switch off the lights, with only a small table lamp at a corner. Woot!!!!! my luck!!!

With the lights off and my wife's snoring surfaced, the seduction from Noi became more frequent and heavy. It reached a point when she pulled down my pajamas and started to HJ and plant light kisses on my dick head. My hands were too far away from Noi so i could only use my feet and toes to carass her pussy (her pants were still on) on an irregular manner.

Seeing that me and noi was enjoying ourselves, the SYT masaging my wife threw Noi a sigh signal and we all stopped our activities. the SYT then woke my wife and told her to flip over for her back massage. This SYT then moved in between my wife's mattress and mine, turned my wife head away from my direction and blocked between the matress. With this position, my wife would not be able to see what is happening.

Noi started her action. This time round, she lowered her head and did a full bbbj on me!! I was in heaven and my balls shrank (dunno its because i amd too shiok or too scared). My wife's snoring was obvious.

After about 5 mins, Noi lowered her pants and grind her pussy on my hard on. I was about to come when she stopped. She went out. The SYT when seeing noi was out and my wife's snoring was so loud, shifted herself a bit and used one of her hands to carress my nipple.... My hands were also busy squeezing her a -cupper when Noi came back and carried on her bbbj on me.

I am coming anytime. After a short while, Noi took out the condom (which was why she went out for just now), capped me and started riding me. All this while in very slow motion and quietly.

By the 10th to 15th pumps, I already shot all my load out. Noi crept next to me and french for a while before resuming the real massage.

There were more teasing along the way though I have cut the story short.

Thanks bros

Niceman
20-05-2007, 12:15 AM
LauAHBeng Bro...

U the Man... like that also can... envy u leh....:P

May I know where that place located? :)

You pay her extra?

Please carry on the details leh.... your FR so far the best here

dap26
20-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Ever hv sex wif my gal and my frd also the other at side of the bed wif his gal as well.Like acting porn..And another scene is at ktv wif some frds watching me fucking a mm there..Live telecast..:D

LauHBeng
20-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks Bro Niceman,

The place is just a block away from Bangkok City Inn. Hotel add is 43/5 Rajdamri Road (near to the WTC/Isetan)

Thai massage 400b for 2 hours each person

I paid extra tips to Noi 1000b.

Cheers

etsys
20-05-2007, 08:29 PM
There was once I was in JB, where I went to meet my then gf / fb. She was a imported FL :D

She was with her friend, and since no hotel rooms, we shared the same room.

In the night, my girl initiate action with me and quitely we had sex. Or so we thought.

Next day, when my girl went to the shop, the friend, quite suddenly asked me if we knew she was not sleeping.

Anyway, end up initiating sex with me as well. She was attempting to initiate three some .. and I left it to her .. didnt work out anyway ..

Memorable,. The only good thing (or bad thing ?? ) is both left our shores. So no conflicts in case past comes up ..

Roger

George28_1976
20-05-2007, 09:11 PM
:eek: bro LauHBeng, i had the same experience like yours in BKK but the parlour i went to was in MBK. Paid 500 baht for that. :D

Tua Kang
20-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I ever did it once with my GF and her GF was sleepinh on next bed ... the GF knew and was too lazy to get out of room ..

LauHBeng
24-05-2007, 12:47 AM
bro george28,

Woot!! 500b !!!?? hahahaha give me the address i wana try next trip. :)

weiwei09
24-05-2007, 12:37 PM
After reading this thread with my gf, we did it in the room where my brother is sleeping..
its real sex-citing man~! wooohooooo
my gf was rreally high but we did awhile only cos our trousers keep getting into the way..haha..

velvetghost
10-06-2007, 11:45 AM
last nite my buddy n I went clubbing n we went to MOS...saw a few regulars, opened 2 bottles of champagne n a bottle of Chivas...I was celebrating the closing of a good deal...we both were flirting with 2 of the regulars we always see...mine was J, a fashion purchaser, slim, big eyes, the sharpest nose I've ever seen, smooth complexion, cup Bs, firm butt...she was very a short open back black dress, n my hands were just carressing n stroking her back the whole night...

my friend's girl...S, a part-time model n yoga coach...typical model body, tall, slim, cup As, good skin, good features, well-dressed...

we all had a lot to drink except my friend coz he's driving...I already told him I wanted to celebrate so I'm paying for the drinks n I'm not driving. The girls were most impressed when I paid for the bill coz other than the 3 bottles, I treated another table of my clients with 2 bottles of champagne...and I also bought few round of drinks with a group of regulars...

J and I both knew the night is gonna end with the 2 of us in bed, n when we left MOS, I suggested going back to my place n she agreed...my buddy offered to drive us back n we agreed...he drives a MPV n S sat in front with him while J and I got cosy at the last row, instead of sitting at the centre row...along the way, we kissed, n I just stroke her thighs n back, nothing much...the journey took a while coz I stay in the East. J stretched out n laid on my lap, n I also dunno when she started carressing my dick through my pants...she looked up at me n I winked at her n she took the cue...as we were blocked by the seats in front n I could see that S was sleeping already, so they couldn't see wat we were doing...

J unzipped my pants n took out my already erected dick...she started licking the tip of it, n slowly around it, n along the shaft n around the dick head, before engulfing the entire dick into her mouth...she alternated between sucking n licking n flicking her tongue at my dick head...at one point, I caught my friend's eyes throught the rear view mirror n he winked at me n I winked back...he knows that I was having a good time behind...I also noticed he drove slower n kept to the centre lane on the ECP, to buy me some time...I whispered "faster" softly to J as we were nearing my house n she sucked harder n faster n she carressed my balls with the other hand...I was carressing her breasts n stroking her butt n I exploded into her mouth...she continued sucking until my last drop was in her mouth n I had to push her head away form my dick...she sat up n she smiled at me n swallowed! I quickly zipped up n composed myself n soon we reached my place...

it was night of good n passionate sex...she's still asleep in my bed as I'm typing tis out to share with everyone...;)

velvetghost
10-06-2007, 11:45 AM
oops...double posting...

elsiesuet
10-07-2007, 02:34 AM
bump of this thread for great justice & request for more experiences!

dap26
10-07-2007, 10:05 AM
After reading this thread with my gf, we did it in the room where my brother is sleeping..
its real sex-citing man~! wooohooooo
my gf was rreally high but we did awhile only cos our trousers keep getting into the way..haha..

I guess the feeling is much more different.Nervous plus horny..

SF2004
10-07-2007, 11:57 AM
My gf staying in 3rm flat with 8 member.
I was sleeping with her on the mattress on the floor with her 2 elder sister in one room, both sis on the bed.
In the middle of the night, feel so horny and just enter my gf from the rear.
Feel her hole, arose her, push her panty aside, made her swift forward a bit and enter. Pump and pump and withdraw and shoot on her leg, backside and panty
Her elder sis that sleep at the edge know what is going on as my pumping sound already wake her.:p
She talk to me in the next morning and tell me to take care of her sis and in future pls do it in the living room as 2nd elder sis is inside the room too.;)

Niceman
10-07-2007, 12:15 PM
oic... u got to take care of her, so how about the 2nd sister? can u intro and let me take care also?
Just kidding lah.
Anyway, well done.... :P

oahpekahsom
10-07-2007, 01:11 PM
On ECP walkway with a beautiful view of the sea.... humping along my gf underneath blanket with the traffic whizzing above us...haha..wat stupid daring things we do when we are young.

musedragon
10-07-2007, 01:24 PM
For me there were two experiences that I would like to share:

1) When I was in National Service, was with this girl, whom I just got to know from a mutual friend. My mutual friend's girlfriend had introduced her to me. Anyway, we hit it off right away and were very comfortable with each other. There was one time when she was staying over at my place and my mutual friend and his girlfriend stayed over as well. The four of us were sleeping in my room, my girlfriend and I on the bed and the other couple on the floor. In the middle of the night, felt really horny, I woke up my girlfriend, pulled her out of bed and quietly tip toed to the living room. Asked her to lie down on the floor, which she sleepily obliged, pulled her shorts and panties off and just inserted and thrust my didi into her. She was of course, some what still in a daze and when she felt my cock suddenly entering her, she was like fully awake and was enjoying my powerful thrusts. I must have been really fired up, cause in no time, I felt my balls welling up and ready to explode. I did not really know whether my girlfriend was making alot of noise as I was really enjoying the immense pleasure of fucking my girlfriend in the middle of the night in the living room, while our couple friends were sleeping in my room and my parents in their room.
It was so surreal, it felt like a dream.... as I woke up in the morning not fully remembering what I did the night before, but it was my girlfriend who reminded me that she really enjoyed the sudden and kinda rough like sex act I had put her through last night. Wow....

The second experience in the next thread..........................

musedragon
10-07-2007, 01:54 PM
My second experience:

2) after having left the Army (6 years' contract) and have just joined a bank as a junior executive:

Was out one night in town with a young lady colleague (just graduated from a university) and an old school guy buddy. The three of us were pubbing and drinking tequilas, beer, whisky - essentially everything that we could experiment on.... so it was in no time that we were all pretty much wasted. We dragged ourselves out of the pub and were heading to our car. For some reason, even though I had drank as much as the other two, I was not as drunk as the other two and had to carry the two of them to the car. As I was not as drunk (although in today's context, I think I would not have passed the drink driving standards), I drove the car with the plan to send them home. I put my old school guy buddy and my lady colleague in the back of the car.

Along the way, we kinda of stopped over at the East Coast and found ourselves along a stretch of road that was quite dark. I stopped the car, and got myself to the back of the car to check on my lady colleague to see whether she was ok. She was definitely very drunk and as I was talking to her (or trying to talk her) she leaned forward and started kissing me. We started frenching and after a while, I felt my didi really getting very hard. I started then to touch her boobs and as I caressed her tits, she started moaning and it became louder as I started licking and kissing her neck and towards her tits. This went on for a while and all the while I was enjoying her tits - I think she was a "D" cupper and she was clearly enjoying my hands on her breast.

Suddenly, I felt her body shifting and her moaning got louder and she was grapping me harder. I wasnt sure what was going on as my head was all the while buried in her "D" sized breasts. I came up for air and it was then that I realised that my old school guy buddy was not as drunk as he earlier made out to be. I had thought that he was outcold and drunk as he was sitting at the back, but obviously, he must have been awaken to see my lady colleague and I having a good time. He had invited himself to the act and had, while I was licking and kissing the breasts, attacked my lady colleague in her pussy. He had managed to remove her panty (hence her body shift) and was licking, eating and finger fucking her pussy (hence the increased moaning)

My lady colleague was definitely enjoying this MMF activity as she was really moaning and moving her body. I continued with the breast attack and after a while, my buddy wanted to attack the top -so we switched. He went after the breasts and frenching, while I finger fucked my lady colleague. This went on for a while and as the three of us were at the back of the car, it was getting increasingly uncomfortable. At some point, it was too uncomfortable to continue and we stopped. My buddy suggested going to a hotel to finish this off but I think my lady colleague had kinda enough as she prefers to go home. It was also time to go back as it was about 5+ in the morning and time to change and get to the office.

Overall, it was really a wild night and although we did not finish the act with a final screw, it was nonetheless a memorable one where the other person had actually joined in as well.

jasicy
10-07-2007, 02:28 PM
I only had 2 experiences
1st time was with my FB, we were attending a farewell party in a hotel room which my friend book. A room with 3 beds, after a night of drinking, in the middle of the night, the 2 of us was making out. I took her from the back while we were lying in bed. There were about 7 more people in the room. The most exciting part is none of them know we were FB, though we are just friends. And we were making out right under their nose.:D

2nd time was also with my FB, went to check in hotel 81 after midnight with her and another friend whom was dead drunk. The other friend was sleeping soundly in bed when my FB came out of the bathroom only cover with a towel. I pull her over and use a blanket to cover us. And pull her towel away, with her nude but only my jean was pull down. We tried to do it slow, scare to wake my friend up. After I came. We got dress and went to the counter to get another room for ourselves, spend 3 hrs inside, had to tell my friend that the 2 of us went out for supper and walk walk, that why we went out.:p

elsiesuet
13-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Overall, it was really a wild night and although we did not finish the act with a final screw, it was nonetheless a memorable one where the other person had actually joined in as well.

if the person joining in is female would be best :D

boimysteryboi
13-07-2007, 11:48 PM
this incident 6 years ago. went to a chalet with another couple. cause only the top got aircon, so 4 people sleep same room lor. me and my ex one bed, the other couple another bed. middle of the night i woke up cause i heard some noises, those "mating" sounds but i just kept quiet lar. but got hornier as i listen, so started to fondle my ex, and she woke up too. no sex between me and my ex lar, she only help to hj me while i play with her pussy. i told her no need carry on cause i don't wanna clear up the mess in the middle of the night. just then, my friend's gf went to the toilet downstairs. as i was a bit urgent also, i followed behind lor.(also to show my friend that i was awake!:D ) when she came out of the toilet, she quite shock to see me. i just gave her a smile and she knew that i heard them so she was quite pai seh. as i was peeing, the door opened and guess what? she never left. she came in, told me she still horny. wa! super luck! but i never enter her lar, afterall is my friend girl, i only finger her and she is damn horny, kept moaning and very wet. she also help me bj and i ended up ejecting in her mouth. very shiok because very deep throat. after that we just went up and by then, my friend and my gf already fell back asleep. so i just squeeze my friend's girl's bum and smile at her before going to sleep too.

watsunder
18-07-2007, 12:04 PM
I bonk my ex on the parent's bed. spilled abit... she screw upside down (or did i screw her haha...)

Bruce-Sg
18-07-2007, 01:58 PM
this incident 6 years ago. went to a chalet with another couple. cause only the top got aircon, so 4 people sleep same room lor. me and my ex one bed, the other couple another bed. middle of the night i woke up cause i heard some noises, those "mating" sounds but i just kept quiet lar. but got hornier as i listen, so started to fondle my ex, and she woke up too. no sex between me and my ex lar, she only help to hj me while i play with her pussy. i told her no need carry on cause i don't wanna clear up the mess in the middle of the night. just then, my friend's gf went to the toilet downstairs. as i was a bit urgent also, i followed behind lor.(also to show my friend that i was awake!:D ) when she came out of the toilet, she quite shock to see me. i just gave her a smile and she knew that i heard them so she was quite pai seh. as i was peeing, the door opened and guess what? she never left. she came in, told me she still horny. wa! super luck! but i never enter her lar, afterall is my friend girl, i only finger her and she is damn horny, kept moaning and very wet. she also help me bj and i ended up ejecting in her mouth. very shiok because very deep throat. after that we just went up and by then, my friend and my gf already fell back asleep. so i just squeeze my friend's girl's bum and smile at her before going to sleep too.

ARE YOU SURE ?! Hard to believe to be true !

initialD
18-07-2007, 06:14 PM
I bonk my ex on the parent's bed. spilled abit...

the parents on the bed as well? ...:confused:

AK-47
18-07-2007, 06:59 PM
the parents on the bed as well? ...:confused:

Don't think will be that HARDCORE right?:D

boimysteryboi
19-07-2007, 01:00 AM

yar, it is true, which is why till today i so embarressed to see my friend, though he broke up with that girl long time ago
:p

Ah Keong
19-07-2007, 01:59 AM
Try twice.

1. Went oversea biz trip with a male colleague; as usual company only booked 1 twin sharing rm for us. Tat nite, our biz partner brought us to niteclub, booked 2 gals for us. We reached hotel abt 5am, tired and high with alcohol. I still asked my colleague how and he said go up then say.

Once go up, he already busy kissing and stripping the gal and the next moment they both naked on the bed. Wahhh…turned me on as like watched porn, so I also attacked my gal.

Next morning another round but no xchg gal.

2. Suppose to go oversea trip with my ex, then again can only booked one twin sharing rm; later her brother and his gf say want come along, felt damn suai. Try asked them booked another rm, but luck not on my side, rms all taken up, so lan lan got to share rm with them

First night, went pub drink till high then still bought beer back and drank. All super high then go sleep. Me and my ex one bed, her bro and the gal one bed. Funny thing abt me is the more I high the hornier I get; so damn horny and started to attacked my ex. Stroke her back, leg caress her legs, kiss her ears till she damn hot. She turned faced me and we started frenching while we masterbate each others. Next thing we know, our bottoms will drop and I started to pump her. Too high and the room was pitch dark so didn’t really remember her bro was ard the next bed until I cummed. Then we quietly go bathrm to wash up and then quietly went back to bed.

Suddenly we heard from the other side of the bed some movement and heavy breathing and abit of noise. As pitch dark cannot see much but can see some movements. Next thing I knew, heard body beating body sound and bed squeaking sound. Then can see 2 figures go bathrm. Think they continue in the bathrm as they will inside for some times.

Next morning, we all kept quiet about it. LOL

singexpat
19-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Had a couple of experiences..

most memorable was with my first gf (chu lian qing ren) bonkin inside her room..:D
tht time was in sec sch, so when go her house cannot go inside room alone with her...
she was smart, act act bring her lil nephew (1-2yrs old, cannot talk yet) into room n play n ask me in..
after she lock e door, immediatly pounced on me n we did e act..
in front of the nephew..
feelin was good.. but i was irritated cos e nephew keep slappin my feet throughout!!:eek:

used this tactic a few times... till her nephew started to talk..

Bruce-Sg
19-07-2007, 09:47 AM
yar, it is true, which is why till today i so embarressed to see my friend, though he broke up with that girl long time ago
:p

How old were that girl and you during that time ?

initialD
19-07-2007, 10:28 AM
after she lock e door, immediatly pounced on me n we did e act..
in front of the nephew..
feelin was good.. but i was irritated cos e nephew keep slappin my feet throughout!!

used this tactic a few times... till her nephew started to talk..

i think if her nephew grows up with weird desires, its because you and your ex 'screwed' his brain...hahahha :D :D

Midnightiger
19-07-2007, 11:07 AM

Take it with a kilo of salt:D

Anyway, why do you find it hard to believe? Because his ex GF and also his friends upstairs didn't go down to check to see why they took so long? Maybe upstairs his ex GF and his friend were doing exactly what he was doing downstairs?:D

Just kidding.

Midnightiger
19-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Well, my ex wife and I used to make love on the bed while my daughters are asleep, sometimes even awake when they were infants. Does this count? Ha Ha Ha! Just kidding.:D

Anyway, before we were married, my ex wife, then my GF and I did have sex frequently with my or her siblings in the rooms in both our parents' houses.

In my parent's house, my brothers and I shared a room and my sisters shared another room. So when my ex came over for the night, we both sleep on a single bed in my room while my brothers slept on their own beds (a single bed with a pull out bed). Most of the time, we were making it out with the blanket covering us. We did everything including 69, etc and I believe my brothers must have been aware but only kept quiet or pretend to be asleep although I can't be sure.

In her parent's house, my ex's bed is on the lower deck of a double-decker bed while her younger sister slept on the upper deck. This time I'm sure her sister must have known and even peep while we were frolicking as the bed definitely shakes with our movements. Come to think of it, I wonder whether it turns on her sister or not had she seen my ex's expressions while I was "painting" her. Ha Ha Ha!

Those were the days.:D

babycheong
19-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Having sex with a KTV gal in a KTV room with fellow samster sitting around or bz bonking counted or not ah?

BC :D

dap26
20-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Having sex with a KTV gal in a KTV room with fellow samster sitting around or bz bonking counted or not ah?

BC :D

Bro,last time also hv this experience,the feeling is nervous plus shoik...:D

singexpat
20-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Having sex with a KTV gal in a KTV room with fellow samster sitting around or bz bonking counted or not ah

if me in tht situation, confirm too paiseh to even stand..:o

babycheong
20-07-2007, 12:32 PM
if me in tht situation, confirm too paiseh to even stand..:o

obviously u not drinking enough lah..... :D

BC

singexpat
20-07-2007, 01:01 PM
obviously u not drinking enough lah....

BC

drink too much later kanna screwed.. not scew ppl..:D

watsunder
20-07-2007, 01:11 PM
obviously u not drinking enough lah..... :D

BC

Drink too much also very hard to stand...

babycheong
20-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Drink too much also very hard to stand...

drink too much later kanna screwed.. not scew ppl..:D

nono.... I never mention too much, only enough leh

BC

lao_teeko
21-07-2007, 03:12 PM
my ex gf actually followed me & my family to a popular holiday destination before...

my parents will take 1 room...i tried so hard to persuade my bro to join them in their room..but my parents were against it...cos i think they knew we will surely carry out the act...

boh pian...

the 1st night...we actually already very horny...but my bro was in the room...and there was a extra bed which i was supposed to sleep on....but of course i dont want to sleep lah...my bro & ex gf each slept on a single bed...

so 1st night...had to sleep....& observe...like a good sniper...wait & see...seeing that my bro sleeps quite well...i decided to move the next night...

the beds were barely 50cm apart...and there i was....receiving a BJ from my ex gf...hahaa...those were the times...