PDA

View Full Version : PRC Super 'D' Ah Yuen

gdigamer
02-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Spotted this cutie 27 yr old while i was having dinner in a coffee shop along Lor 2X. Was mesmerised by her super D cups but as usual, didn't approach her at that moment. Watched her leave the table and noted the direction she took. Quickly finished makan, got into my car and drove like crazy to catch up with her. Like a good PI, i estimated her route and 5 minutes later, saw her standing at the predicted lorong. Parked and was about to get out when i saw an uncle approach her..sian lor...kenna potong jalan...and they went to the hotel across the road.

Thought to myself, give the oldie 15 mins and it will be done...true enuf, i was spot on and saw her come out of the hotel, walking towards my car..(positioned for good interception, hehehe). ASked her to pop in and negotiated for the rates.

Anyway, to cut the story short, we went to a hotel and tcss when in the room. When she removed her white top, i was stunned by the sheer size of her beautiful tits, more than my hands can cover, got her into the shower with me and as she was showering, I moved behind her and rubbed myself against her butt while fondling and caressing her bountiful boobs...and she was moaning all the time... really turned me on. Nice face, smiles a lot..and thats a plus point.

Got onto the bed after the shower foreplay and serviced her thoroughly, started with her nipples, and then moved down to paint her..and she was really hot and wet...can feel her juice flowing and her pussy gripping my finger as i stroked her gently..she came after a few minutes and i can see her face flushed with a reddish tinge..

most of the time i was servicing her as she was responding hotly to my touch and licks and finally mounted her in missionary..put her legs up and stroked her slow and fast... and she came again and again.. she was out of breath and gripping the sheets...

All in, a very good bonk, friendly gal, no rush, and very accomodating..will RTF again...

Ah yuen
PRC
Looks- 7/10, smiles alot
FJ-7/10
Body: 8/10 Slim with D cup (for boobs lovers)
BJ - 7/10
Damage - $80 w/o rm (she is managed by some okt)

Highly recommended.
RTF- yes

nrc2
05-05-2007, 12:55 AM
how old is she?

kimutaku
05-05-2007, 04:01 AM
Hi bro,

Can I have the contact plssss? Love Big ne ne!!

Thank you.

sianren
05-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Wat her age....if between 21-23 must pm me hor ...my hunger for quickies is coming soon...

Mr cactus

dirtyhairy
05-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Aamak bro rock steady Bro S aka C lah
...threadstarter aledi stated 27 yr old dah!

Wat her age....if between 21-23 must pm me hor ...my hunger for quickies is coming soon...
Mr cactus

PRC Super 'D' Ah Yuen

Spotted this cutie 27 yr old while i was having dinner in a coffee shop along Lor 2X. Was mesmerised by her super D cups but as usual, didn't approach

ash4444
06-05-2007, 12:14 AM
bro can Pm contact?

lonelytonight
07-05-2007, 11:51 AM
pls pm me the contact. thx alot.

keane16
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM
hi bro

mind sharing her contact?
thx in advance. :D

gdigamer
07-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Bros, pm me if u are interested..i have given the contact to a few bros...have yet to see any FR ...

gdigamer
16-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Bros, apologies..i have given her number to some of you but it appears she has disappeared into thin air. I called her a few times last week and there was no response. I hope she was not nabbed or something like that. She's been MIA for at least one or two weeks as I went down to her usual location but could not find her.

Until further notice, pls do not pm me for her contact...

wildbeast
17-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Bro gdigamer, ur Ah Yuen and another one Xiao Hua u gv me both MIA one ar? I called many times at various days always not thru!!!!

gdigamer
17-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Bro Wildbeast..my apologies... at the time of writing, Yuen was around. After that I also called and was not able to contact her..
Same thing for Xiao Hua..when i pmed u the number, i didnt know she was not responding until I called her last night to try her. I suppose these things happen, as they either move fast, got nabbed or their OKTs change their mobiles frewuently. I even went to the usual hangout place for Ah Yuen and she was not there...again, my apologies..there was no intention to aeroplane any one here.

gdigamer
17-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Wildbeast, u got pm...

wildbeast
17-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Bro gdigamer, relax! juz a remarks onli. Dun need Kan Cheong! Understand not ur fault dat they MIA. I like ur veri GOOD follow up work here. Thanks !!! Will UP u when I recover. Cheers....

gdigamer
20-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Of cuz kan cheong lah..dont want u guys to think i am giving u the aeroplance..reputation and face mah....we all share if we can...cheers..btw..any exploits since my last pm to u?

Kyser Soze
20-05-2007, 06:12 PM
D so big, win already.:cool: Her queue must be loooooong.

brydon
26-05-2007, 08:51 PM
bro. can pm me her contact? i will do a FR after trying out.

gdigamer
28-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Bros...this Is My Second Postin Case You Have Not Seen The Previous One About Ah Yuen Being Mia!!!.

She Is Not Contactable And I Have Tried Many Times To Rtf But She Is Definitely Not Around.

I Have Gone To The Place Where She Is Stationed Last Week And The Week Before, But She Is Not There.

Sorry About All This And Please Ignore This Thread In Future..

Many Thanks