PDA

View Full Version : How to get him to do more

mistiquerose
08-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Hi! This is going to be my 1st thread here. I'm 32 malay and married. No kids. I have my fun outside without hb knowing. Went out with a 46yo chinese guy. We hug n cuddle while watching movie at the cinema. But other than that he doesn't kiss me and hold my hand. How do i get him to do more? I don't want to be the more forward one as i like to be controlled and see the guy take the situation. I foresee if he doesn't do more he will be friendzoned as i do enjoy his company and talking to him. He also needs a companion as he was divorced last year and want someone to talk to. Help a sister out. Thank you in advance!

TheIdesOfMarch
08-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Hi! This is going to be my 1st thread here. I'm 32 malay and married. No kids. I have my fun outside without hb knowing. Went out with a 46yo chinese guy. We hug n cuddle while watching movie at the cinema. But other than that he doesn't kiss me and hold my hand. How do i get him to do more? I don't want to be the more forward one as i like to be controlled and see the guy take the situation. I foresee if he doesn't do more he will be friendzoned as i do enjoy his comoany and talking to him. He also needs a companion as he was divorced last year and want someone to talk to. Help a sister out. Thank you in advance!

You need to plant ideas inside of his head. Talk about sex stuff with him, but don't go full-out and ask him for it. Usually men are quite capable of taking charge of a sexually charged situation once the first spark catches hold. Do stuff like dress up in a sexually provocative manner, use innuendos more in your conversations, and gauge him accordingly. If he's got sexual motives with you he'll pick up on all these clues and act on them. If he doesn't then there's no way you can do anything to get him to make a move on you and you'd be better off looking for someone else.

cataramp
08-07-2018, 03:54 PM
You need to plant ideas inside of his head. Talk about sex stuff with him, but don't go full-out and ask him for it. Usually men are quite capable of taking charge of a sexually charged situation once the first spark catches hold. Do stuff like dress up in a sexually provocative manner, use innuendos more in your conversations, and gauge him accordingly. If he's got sexual motives with you he'll pick up on all these clues and act on them. If he doesn't then there's no way you can do anything to get him to make a move on you and you'd be better off looking for someone else.

Hi Master.

Anyway if you dress sexi-ly and he doesn't reciprocate. You still attract others man attention. Win win :o

matey1982
08-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Hi Master.

Anyway if you dress sexi-ly and he doesn't reciprocate. You still attract others man attention. Win win :o

agree agree agree

TheIdesOfMarch
08-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Hi Master.

Correct. Sometimes when a man doesn't make a move on you, it could be as simple as "he never had the intentions of sleeping with you in the first place, so he wouldn't be the one driving it!".

Aiyoh I'm not the master here. Just speaking from experience.

jabwemet
08-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Hi! This is going to be my 1st thread here. I'm 32 malay and married. No kids. I have my fun outside without hb knowing. Went out with a 46yo chinese guy. We hug n cuddle while watching movie at the cinema. But other than that he doesn't kiss me and hold my hand. How do i get him to do more? I don't want to be the more forward one as i like to be controlled and see the guy take the situation. I foresee if he doesn't do more he will be friendzoned as i do enjoy his comoany and talking to him. He also needs a companion as he was divorced last year and want someone to talk to. Help a sister out. Thank you in advance!

May he likes to see you be seduced and make out with another man?
I can help you explore this option.

PM for details
Cheers:cool:

mistiquerose
08-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Thanks all for the advice and those who pm-ed me. Just went back after 3rd date with him. Still nothing. So will see how it goes

justl00king
09-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Just went back after 3rd date with him. Still nothing. So will see how it goes
3rd date still nothing? He deserve to be friendzoned :rolleyes:
For me on 1st dates already try to score :o

Not to worry, many bros here willing to take control.
U just say the word, PM box flooded :p have fun! ;)

Cuntworth
09-07-2018, 10:49 PM
3rd date still nothing? He deserve to be friendzoned :rolleyes:
For me on 1st dates already try to score :o

Not to worry, many bros here willing to take control.
U just say the word, PM box flooded :p have fun! ;)

Are u one of the bro who will flood TS pm???:D

justl00king
09-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Are u one of the bro who will flood TS pm???:D

Pls refer to my this post ;):p

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17523968&postcount=16

copper
10-07-2018, 01:56 AM
Sis, I am suggesting why not you, get him to tell you his ultimate fantasy and then act it out. Remember to keep an open mind and just go with it. The fact that you might willing to make all his sexual dreams come true will give you serious girlfriend brownie points. Anyway, there is nothing wrong having an intimate evening or more sexy messages:)

roosting
10-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Thanks all for the advice and those who pm-ed me. Just went back after 3rd date with him. Still nothing. So will see how it goes

maybe snap a photo and share here ...
we can advice the attire is enticing enough ?

mistiquerose
10-07-2018, 08:36 PM
maybe snap a photo and share here ...
we can advice the attire is enticing enough ?

Lol. Fat chance

DrPussy
10-07-2018, 10:47 PM
ts take it slowly ... with half romance hale seduce ... you sure can succeed :D

Cuntworth
11-07-2018, 07:37 AM
ts take it slowly ... with half romance hale seduce ... you sure can succeed :D

What is hale seduce???:confused:

mistiquerose
22-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Bored. Anyone care to chat? Pm me for wechat

prettymannequin
22-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Babe just wondering what happened with that dude? So was he just not interested? But how is it that he can go on 3 dates and still nothing? Men... :( :(

boyboyme
22-07-2018, 08:38 PM
PM-ed you (:

mistiquerose
22-07-2018, 08:51 PM
Babe just wondering what happened with that dude? So was he just not interested? But how is it that he can go on 3 dates and still nothing? Men... :( :(

I confronted him about it instead of being frustrated. He says he's very much interested but just taking things slow. Aiya dont know la shy maybe

JuzOldGuy
23-07-2018, 04:03 PM
I confronted him about it instead of being frustrated. He says he's very much interested but just taking things slow. Aiya dont know la shy maybe

ur dating the wrong guy! open ur availability here n prepare to get plenty of fruitful dates :D

mistiquerose
23-07-2018, 04:13 PM
ur dating the wrong guy! open ur availability here n prepare to get plenty of fruitful dates :D

I'm looking for quality. Not quantity. Anyone can get away with a quick fuck.

MyNameIsFour
23-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Hi! This is going to be my 1st thread here. I'm 32 malay and married. No kids. I have my fun outside without hb knowing. Went out with a 46yo chinese guy. We hug n cuddle while watching movie at the cinema. But other than that he doesn't kiss me and hold my hand. How do i get him to do more? I don't want to be the more forward one as i like to be controlled and see the guy take the situation. I foresee if he doesn't do more he will be friendzoned as i do enjoy his company and talking to him. He also needs a companion as he was divorced last year and want someone to talk to. Help a sister out. Thank you in advance!

Start a topic by saying you and husband has not been doing it for awhile now

ask how was his sex life previously with ex, especially prior to divorce

Then shift the topic to how is he settling his sexual needs now

If he still don’t get the drift, he is probably too timid to touch Married women, maybe he was cheated on and don’t want to cheat on someone else wife, subconsciously he wants it, all men wants it

But the guilt might be holding him back

Hope this works for you, good luck sister

justl00king
23-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Is he bro CW, sure sounds like him :p

Can go slow but if taking too long, next better player ;) have fun :D

mistiquerose
23-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Is he bro CW, sure sounds like him :p

Can go slow but if taking too long, next better player ;) have fun :D

Wonder how bro CW looks like? Always asking other's pics? :D

I think if he kena friendzoned also he won't realise it :rolleyes:

Yardstick
23-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Did you make it clear to him that what you want is sex? It seems like he is in either the zone of where he wants it to slowly build up, or he is satisfied with the hugs, cuddles (he just to feel good).

I think it is important to start spelling out the conditions of the relationship since you both know that you are married and it constitutes to a cheating relationship.

JuzOldGuy
24-07-2018, 01:15 PM
I'm looking for quality. Not quantity. Anyone can get away with a quick fuck.

how do you justify quality when you haven't given any chance to the quantity? :cool:

storymode1
25-07-2018, 02:50 AM
Maybe you make him feel more dominate like when he auto-hug you can caress his wee-wee( at least seduce a little bit la ) said something like you bird bird hard liao you want some some or kiss him everywhere especially the nehneh area.... If he still can hold it, just buy some beer or something that can hype you and him mood up before anything can happen... Sometime mature men their "manly" works it other wonders...

If it still doesn't works, maybe take him to doctor.. perhaps he got "dys_________" you know:o

justl00king
28-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Wonder how bro CW looks like? Always asking other's pics? :D

I think if he kena friendzoned also he won't realise it :rolleyes:

Maybe his hobby is to collect pics :eek::p

How the going, got action already? ;) enjoy :D

alan0338
28-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Sekali he know ur Lao gong lol... :D :D :D

mistiquerose
28-07-2018, 11:19 PM
Sekali he know ur Lao gong lol... :D :D :D

No, he doesn't.

Maybe his hobby is to collect pics :eek::p

How the going, got action already? ;) enjoy :D

Lol! Not yet. But we had a talk about it he explained he isn't into PDA. Just some miscommunication cos i thought he wasn't interested

prettymannequin
28-07-2018, 11:34 PM
Lol! Not yet. But we had a talk about it he explained he isn't into PDA. Just some miscommunication cos i thought he wasn't interested

Damn, so it's as simple as not being into PDA.

justl00king
29-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Haha i see, maybe he afraid PDA later get stomped :eek::p
Not to worry, just more of that for u in the bedroom ;)
But he better not take too long :rolleyes: have fun! :D

alan0338
20-08-2018, 10:16 PM
So TS tio up Liao buay? :D :D :D

Bangster
21-08-2018, 12:43 AM
But we had a talk about it he explained he isn't into PDA. Just some miscommunication cos i thought he wasn't interested

Erm sis..
I think you have been going out with a dead log.

Gosh if he isn't into pda and all those things a lady is keen on...I can only say he is past his expiry date. Mojo gone, lost, disappear, finished

If you are still keen,
go for another movie date. Be sure to wear a short skirt...not too tight.
Halfway thru the movie, pass him your panties.
See if he is aroused and react or not...

Otherwise,
dump the dead log

JasonJG
25-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Just wayang ask him to help you apply some ointment on your back or butt that requires him to lift up your clothes, or better still pull down your panties. For modesty reasons, such acts can only be done in a private space where there's only the two of you. This will probably as close as it gets without anyone having to take the lead, so to speak, which both of you seem reluctant to do.

LQQKN4SUM
25-08-2018, 06:38 PM
TS say he not into PDA and take slow even interested. Also say he divorced not too long ago... he seems like fragile flower instead of man that take control. TS say she want man to lead... best repot this flower and keep him as friend... TS can always say... I really like hanging out with you, but you never try anything... even Abalone need to eat :D you got food for Abalone or not ? may sound too forward, but life is short TS.. you either get what you need/want or learn patience .... otherwise many bros here fill your pm box and offer to feed all day and night. :p

mistiquerose
25-08-2018, 06:40 PM
The suggestions are quite hilarious and creative lol! Anyway, my chapter with Mr Shyguy is closed. Don't need anymore ideas but thanks all for the input. Have a great weekend :)

mistiquerose
16-09-2018, 09:20 PM
Anyone free to chat in wechat? Bored on this Sunday night. Talk cock before bz work week starts.

Cuntworth
17-09-2018, 12:10 AM
Anyone free to chat in wechat? Bored on this Sunday night. Talk cock before bz work week starts.

Post yr wechat id... There sure many night owls who want to chat with u:D

JuzOldGuy
17-09-2018, 11:19 AM
Post yr wechat id... There sure many night owls who want to chat with u:D

u want mine? :D

Cuntworth
17-09-2018, 12:28 PM

Post here n u will have tons of friends requests:D

JuzOldGuy
17-09-2018, 12:52 PM
i am very shy leh... that's why always rely on you to ask on behalf
anyway, my ID will be put on ignore list rather than friend request
:D :D

mistiquerose
17-09-2018, 02:07 PM

No thank u :o

JuzOldGuy
17-09-2018, 02:23 PM
No thank u :o

errr... i was asking Cuntworth :p

Cuntworth
17-09-2018, 06:01 PM
errr... i was asking Cuntworth :p

Mai hai wa... Wait many of yr followers ask me for yr Wechat id...:D

JuzOldGuy
18-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Mai hai wa... Wait many of yr followers ask me for yr Wechat id...:D

can i have your WeChat ID bro Cuntworth?
:D

Cuntworth
18-09-2018, 04:58 PM
can i have your WeChat ID bro Cuntworth?
:D

Dun have wor...:D

mistiquerose
15-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Hi i'm back. Lazy to create new thread.

Looking for new playmate or companion with BFE. For activities like coffee, trekking or movies. Etc.

I don't expect monetary but my previous fwbs know i like to be pampered with shopping and makeup.

Meet up on weeknights and 1 weekend, not every weekend.

Pm me for wechat. State ht/wt. Sorry to add for discreet reasons only welcome chinese. Not racist hor. I myself not chinese.

DJMixologist
15-10-2018, 01:52 PM

Looking for new playmate or companion with BFE. For activities like coffee, trekking or movies. Etc.

I don't expect monetary but my previous fwbs know i like to be pampered with shopping and makeup.

Pm me for wechat. State ht/wt

Good luck for your search. Any pics to show? On behalf of CW bro 😉

mistiquerose
15-10-2018, 02:05 PM

Thank you. Pics exchange in wechat only for those sucessful to get my wechat.

aalibaba
15-10-2018, 08:10 PM

Pm me for wechat. State ht/wt. Sorry to add for discreet reasons only welcome chinese. Not racist hor. I myself not chinese.

sys you should state more of your requirements here to filter ... your PM sure flooded now :D

good luck and take care

mistiquerose
15-10-2018, 11:59 PM
sys you should state more of your requirements here to filter ... your PM sure flooded now :D

good luck and take care

Ht 170cm and above. As i am 165cm without heels. I don't like skinnies. Like my men meaty and not thinner than me. Gentleman, respectful and can chat and make me comfortable in his company.

Cuntworth
16-10-2018, 12:37 PM

Becareful of what u asked behalf of me... Wait u kana zap...
Me kana zapped just :D

JuzOldGuy
16-10-2018, 04:11 PM

disqualified :(

Cuntworth
16-10-2018, 04:23 PM
disqualified :(

U disqualified her or u are disqualified???:D

JuzOldGuy
16-10-2018, 04:33 PM
U disqualified her or u are disqualified???:D

unfortunately i'm the one disqualified, and fortunately for her :D

january29
16-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Interesting .. like me not skinny

mistiquerose
16-10-2018, 04:52 PM

Haha. Which criteria?

Handsomeoyster
16-10-2018, 05:14 PM

I just PM-ed u and i wonder if you did receive it :)

sadfatgal
16-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Hi Master.

I was plumb and fat. He left me.

Started dieting and exercise.

Slimmed down. He came back. To me, its too late. The mirror's crack cannot be repaired.

mistiquerose
16-10-2018, 06:55 PM
I was plumb and fat. He left me.

Started dieting and exercise.

Slimmed down. He came back. To me, its too late. The mirror's crack cannot be repaired.
Sis sorry to hear that. He is unworthy of u. If he wasn't around during your bad days. He does not deserve your good days. Pick yourself up and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Take your pick

aalibaba
16-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Ht 170cm and above. As i am 165cm without heels. I don't like skinnies. Like my men meaty and not thinner than me. Gentleman, respectful and can chat and make me comfortable in his company.

sis thanks for reply ... almost qualified hehe :D

good lucky in your search, enjoy his company :cool:

Adelineintimate
16-10-2018, 08:22 PM
My man gets really really turned on by stockings hahaha

sadfatgal
16-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Sis sorry to hear that. He is unworthy of u. If he wasn't around during your bad days. He does not deserve your good days. Pick yourself up and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Take your pick

Sis, thank you very much.:)

mistiquerose
16-10-2018, 09:31 PM
My man gets really really turned on by stockings hahaha

Hahaha thanks for the suggestion

JuzOldGuy
17-10-2018, 09:10 AM

Sorry to add for discreet reasons only welcome chinese. Not racist hor. I myself not chinese.

Haha. Which criteria?

weeknights - disqualified
1 weekend - disqualified
only Chinese - disqualified
:(

mistiquerose
17-10-2018, 10:16 AM
1 weekend - disqualified

Henggggggg :p

jabwemet
17-10-2018, 10:29 AM
I also not racist so I don’t know what race I am..
how about we meet up and you tell me?!;)

JuzOldGuy
17-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Henggggggg :p

yeah, its ok... i know we're not meant for each other anyway :p

Momokstoner
17-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Only chineses - disqualified. All e best in your search..

DJMixologist
19-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Thank you. Pics exchange in wechat only for those sucessful to get my wechat.

So you looking for Sugar Arrangement or more towards companion? 😉

DJMixologist
19-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Becareful of what u asked behalf of me... Wait u kana zap...
Me kana zapped just :D

Wah. Haters all around 🤣

CumExplorer
19-10-2018, 07:53 PM
1 weekend - disqualified

all qualified, but $$$ not qualified oooo :p

JuzOldGuy
20-10-2018, 05:39 PM
all qualified, but $$$ not qualified oooo :p

TS got mention $$$ meh??

DJMixologist
21-10-2018, 03:05 PM
TS got mention $$$ meh??

I think because of the meeting arrangement. Sounds like looking for SD.

CumExplorer
21-10-2018, 05:44 PM
TS got mention $$$ meh??

ts mia lao :D

mistiquerose
21-10-2018, 07:20 PM
I think because of the meeting arrangement. Sounds like looking for SD.

May I know how does a companion meeting arrangement is like? Everyday or only when the urge arises?

TS got mention $$$ meh??
Yalor. Got meh?

ts mia lao :D
Don't know what to say already. Ask $$$ or don't ask also kpkb. Up to indivdual interpretation.

DJMixologist
22-10-2018, 04:59 PM
May I know how does a companion meeting arrangement is like? Everyday or only when the urge arises?

Fine line between companion and SD. One comes with monetary benefit and the other does not. As to everyday or not, this is up to you. But for me, don’t need to meet everyday kind. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. 😉

sexcision
22-10-2018, 07:30 PM
I also not racist so I don’t know what race I am..
how about we meet up and you tell me?!;)

U something like our president? I also confused lol

mistiquerose
22-10-2018, 08:02 PM
Fine line between companion and SD. One comes with monetary benefit and the other does not. As to everyday or not, this is up to you. But for me, don’t need to meet everyday kind. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. 😉
Some people just can't get sarcasm even if it hit them in the face.

DJMixologist
24-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Some people just can't get sarcasm even if it hit them in the face.

Where’s the sarcasm? 🤔