PDA

View Full Version : FR on kristy

icantthrust
29-04-2007, 11:36 PM
do not know y no fr on her yet..anyway she is from bro $lim. PLS CONTACT HIM FOR THE BOOKING N THE POINTS FOR ME.

Ding Dong..wahhhh...SYT looking ger wearing a transloscent dress. Jus tcss abit den i suddenly grab her from back n arouse her. Off our birdday suit n she kind of shy. In bathroom, the tub was filled with bubbles (1st time for me). As we inside, she was cleaning my dick...n my alertness was off. She suddenly bbbj me...i was totally shock n shiok. But i dun wan to CIM so fast. Dry up n onto bed. I do not wan to talk abt 1st rd..anyway, it was CIM.

2nd was totally out of this world..damn..she intial. I do not if she horny or jus doin her work. Full credit for it. We kissing like no tml. We pump like no tml. We rock like no tml. I think we were like dat for 20mins or more..for which, i ask her m I better den her bf?She even wan to call me hubby. I ask if she wan me to book 1 more session from bro $lim not. She said she buay tahan liao n tell me not to over-sexify her. Bro $lim, i nd to RTF 2 continue session next time n I need to c a doc b4 hand. I old man liao. BUT DIE OSO MUST DIE IN HER HAND.

Name: Kristy(TG)
Boobs: 9 (i like ample n dark chocolate)
Looks: 9 (looks like my fren or some tcs star..somehow I have seen her b4)
BBBJ : 9 (Out of the world as she suddenly do it)
CIM: Yes
FJ: (she calls me hubby..wat u think leh)
RTF: Y not..cant think of a reason

kelvin88
29-04-2007, 11:48 PM
Wow, read your FR and feeling very horny.. can i have the damaged and the contacts please?

Will post FR

alanhang
29-04-2007, 11:53 PM
mind to tell which OKT and contact nos. btw what is the damage?
thks,

icantthrust
29-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Wow, read your FR and feeling very horny.. can i have the damaged and the contacts please?

Will post FR

wow..u very steady..out of the 200+ posts u make, 99% u ask read your FR and feeling very horny.. can i have the damaged and the contacts please? I think u shd have more contact den me..so can i ask Wow, mind sharing the bros here wif ur contacts?

huat27
30-04-2007, 12:00 AM
any contact bro...horny liao...

adamfish
02-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Promised Bro Slim that I will do a FR for kristy and here's my FR for her.

Saturday afternoon got nothing to do and wake up very late like 1pm and don't want to waste all the time in weekend SMS bro Slim for any lobang. After that go straight to fast food for my lunch or breakfast ( 2 in 1 la). wondering why bro Slim did not reply later then notice my mobile is on silence mode ( fxxx). Anyway when i call back in the taxi, i dare not to ask bro slim to much qustion on Kristry as i can tell the taxi driver is listening to my conversation.

Chose Kristy after brother slim good recommendation also last minutes . After all the few
round of calling and waiting and difficulties in contacting Slim ie. mobile
network was off and on that day, got the number and room to the meet place.

Knock on door and was met by a sexy lady dressed only in a two
piece. Usual bath and and settled down nicely. Compared with my past
experiences with TG, this would be the best as I was once able to
hold a respectable conversation with a TG!! Soon the action started
and what to say but I had a wonderful time with her.

Bottomline is Kristry is a wonderful partner in bed, loved her figure,
good GFE and the only draw back is she do not massage. In fact I need a massage that day and willign to skipped the 2nd shot to enjoy the massage. any way she is young and only 19 student in Uni.

Bro Slim, good job on your girls and recommendation please continue to bring them in.

Cheers

bro like my posting pls help to up my points? in real world no money cannot make it, in SB forum no points/power cannot get lobang....

kura2
06-05-2007, 01:54 AM
have a session with kristy from last week, but just got the chance to post as I just moved into new place ... paiseh, bro $lim !!! :D

sms bro $lim for last session - wah, good thing still got slot - go fast hand fast leg to the point - then ding dong ...

wa lau .. very young and sweet looking - got the sweet minah and thai look, skin fair and good proportion body ... VERY nice and sexy ...

bathtub was filled with bubbles, but most are SOP, only BBBJ session in bathtub that considered good, as she's the hardworking type. Then, we dry up and went to bed. she's the type that's hardworking, solid BBBJ, nice boobs (not enhanced), and since still young, she likes to jokes a lot - so if you look for SYT/girl experience and willing to sacrifice some services, she's the one for you (as she sometimes still kinda shy). frenched her, while my hand do an auto-roaming everywhere ... play with boobies and nipples ... careess the boobs, nipples, tummy, thigh ... move to the pussy ... do up and down ... til she's wet .. den slowly insert my finger into her pussy .. wow, damn wet ... (shocking, as I am her last slot ...... humm, mayb not many customer that day ? ) anyway, I like it, so continue stroking ... then my tongue started catbath her ... lick2 boobies, suck, lick2 again ... move south ... tummy ... then the bushes ..

started the paint job like leonardo da vinci ... slowly ... explore every corner of her pussy .. until she moans and asked me to cap... then she started riding me like a cowgal ... for abt 5 -10 mins .. change into doggy ... then missionary ... until I finished loading on her mouth. DAMN SHIOK, man !!!

overall review:

Boobs: 8 (soft and real, with very accomodating and VERY responsive/sensitive nipples - i like :D)
Looks: 9 (looks like indo / thai / malay artist - got the combination look)
BBBJ : 8 (solid)
FJ: accomodating to various position !
RTF: if vit M allows ...

nawtgree
11-05-2007, 12:29 AM
bros...can have info on ht, wt and damage?

vertikal
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
woWw.. sounds interesting.. anymore info ?

suaveguy28
11-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Boobs: 9 (i like ample n dark chocolate)
Looks: 9 (looks like my fren or some tcs star..somehow I have seen her b4)
BBBJ : 9 (Out of the world as she suddenly do it)
FJ: (she calls me hubby..wat u think leh)
RTF: Y not..cant think of a reason

Boobs: 8 (soft and real, with very accomodating and VERY responsive/sensitive nipples - i like :D)
Looks: 9 (looks like indo / thai / malay artist - got the combination look)
BBBJ : 8 (solid)
FJ: accomodating to various position !
RTF: if vit M allows ...

Some how IMHO i find the style of writing is quite similar.... correct me if i m wrong.

HushPuppy
11-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Seems like a good gem to try. Bro,Convenient for the contacts?

tenggiri
11-05-2007, 12:29 PM
I noe what you mean bro suaveguy but it may not be wat we think cos i
also experienced before! Someone lifted the gal's stats wholesale from my
original fr and posted it below his own fr just a few posts away in the same
thread!! Haha. I dont noe wat the reason cos this gal got many admirers and not short of fr's at all so cannot be okt clone ma.

Lol. Bros vetikal etc now then look for Kristy! She left for home already lah. You
all have missed a real gem. I tried her and also have a clip of her doing bbbj!! Hehe.

vertikal
11-05-2007, 12:49 PM
alamakk.. too slow liao.. next time must be more on the ball! kiki

suaveguy28
11-05-2007, 01:27 PM
I noe what you mean bro suaveguy but it may not be wat we think cos i also experienced before! Someone lifted the gal's stats wholesale from my original fr and posted it below his own fr just a few posts away in the same thread!! Haha. I dont noe wat the reason cos this gal got many admirers and not short of fr's at all so cannot be okt clone ma.

I know wat u mean... thanks

sploosh
11-05-2007, 10:29 PM
went on time and a cute looking girl opened the door and smiled at me,
yes she is looking more like the photo, i like her lips very cute

we started to bath in the tub, then she started BBBJ in the tub, she
is really an expert on that, the best i had till date, although not
have many experience, I asked to move to bed, then had BBBJ for
some time and proceeded to FJ, I dont want to finish it in BJ, so i
stopped half heartily, we had a long FJ session, I almost tried all
positions but not able to climax in FJ, since having very few
expeirence, this my third time having sex, hehe, so again requested to
BBBJ, she did BBBJ for almost more than 20 mins, she felt very tired
but didnt stopped BJ, since we are not having enough time, I climaxed
in HJ ( tried to cum on her face but she said not on her face so at
last cum on her body,

Look : 8/10 (very sweet looking)
Body : 6.5/10 (a bit fat than her photo,she looks slim in the photo)
Frenching : 7/10 (she got a nice lips to french, i really love it)
BBBJ : 9/10 (the best I had till date and for a long time)
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 5/10
CIM : Not allowed

Overall had a nice long session, thanks to slim for the arrangement

skysabre
20-06-2007, 04:39 AM
Sorry all bros for the delay in posting. Here is my FR on Kristy on beginning of May (cant remember the exact date liao). Here goes....

Door was opened by a very SYT hiding behind. She was wearing a pink lingerie which is a turn on itself. Was greeted with a Sawadeekup. Follow her in to the room. She is indeed look like her photo. Or perhaps I rate her look 95% same.

See her buay tahan liao so proceed to strip everything to birthday suit. Wa biang damn cold so quickly slipped into the bathtub of hotwater. Was join by Kristy a few minutes later. At first tot nothing much was going to happen in the toilet.

Who knows? She just aim and grab my didi and start blowing. Try to resist coz not very comfortable with BBBJ. But her action was too fast and too shiok liao. Cant resist so let her do it. Suction is not there but can see she is trying very hard. Within 15mins of BBBJ, the load is coming to the tip liao. I try to stop her but she said nevermind I got two shots. So ok loh... let her proceed. Sucking sucking and sucking. Without warning, I shot my first load into her mouth. Whew, she gagged and almost choked:p . See her face like in the AV... make me simply buay tahan.

After the BBBJ, proceed to wash up and I climbed onto the bed waiting for round 2. Kristy join a few minutes later after drying herself up. She said I look like her elder brother. That means she considers herself like being raped by her own brother. Hear already make me feel even turned on.... Marikita again. She then climbed onto bed and then start her BBBJ. This time I did not resist coz I know wont cum again in her mouth.

Continue of BBBJ for another 15mins before my didi hard enough for her to climb on me, cap me and start riding. Her motion of rocking is so so. Not so fantastic. Then I flipped her over and I pumped her missionery. Continue with hard ramping for another 10mins. The hard ramping coz her to moan hysterically. Dun look like she enjoy it but in pain:D . It make me even more turned on and ramped harder. Within minutes, I shot my load.

Then proceed to bathroom for a quick shower, paid her and left due to time constraint.

Grade:

Look: 7/10
Service: 5/10 not very friendly
FJ: 6/10 not very tight or wet
BBBJ: 5/10 Lack of suction
Frenching: Never try
AR: Never try
Others: Allow CIM
RTF: Maybe