PDA

View Full Version : A good website to share.

skyline07
29-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Happen to find this good website. Tons of nice ladies pictures.
http://www.freewebs.com/vivios/
Nose bleed.
Will visit it more often. Where all the good ladies are... Haha...

skyline07
30-04-2007, 01:54 PM
What's wrong with my points?

skyline07
30-04-2007, 01:56 PM
What happen to my points ? :(

sarcasm0003
30-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Bro why you never continue with your story? All the campers restless liao....

Picocloud
30-04-2007, 09:51 PM

Bro,

Did you read the intro? Boss already said "The next twit who posts picture links here instead of the newly created picture / link exchange plaza will be zapped to smithereens!"

waahaa
30-04-2007, 09:57 PM

relax, i still believe in you. now where's your story?

skyline07
30-04-2007, 10:29 PM
SIan la, don't know why i got zap like 190 points for nothing... No mood for story... :(

dominion
01-05-2007, 12:54 PM
SIan la, don't know why i got zap like 190 points for nothing... No mood for story... :(

bro dont b discouraged... LeMans last time also tio zapped until red zone... but now he revive and got high power, then becomes easier for him to gain back rep... ur join date is early enough, believe that you will gain back your power soon

cheers

skyline07
01-05-2007, 01:56 PM
bro dont b discouraged... LeMans last time also tio zapped until red zone... but now he revive and got high power, then becomes easier for him to gain back rep... ur join date is early enough, believe that you will gain back your power soon

cheers

NO as in all efforts i spend in 3 years just gone like that? I think I am leaving SBF for good..

Will like to thank to all brothers who had supported me all this while. But I find it rather stupid to be zap for something i will like to share.
At least warning should come first.
Not saying I do bother about this zap points, but I just feel it is damn injustice.

Duddy
01-05-2007, 03:55 PM
OMG -91 points :eek:

venture
01-05-2007, 08:35 PM
NO as in all efforts i spend in 3 years just gone like that? I think I am leaving SBF for good..

Will like to thank to all brothers who had supported me all this while. But I find it rather stupid to be zap for something i will like to share.
At least warning should come first.
Not saying I do bother about this zap points, but I just feel it is damn injustice.
bro,don't be sad,u not the only one here.....Hope sam boss can pity us and turn us into positive.:o

skyline07
02-05-2007, 12:16 AM
OMG -91 points :eek:

Yes, now you understand how I feel and this site doesnt even care. At least a warning will do...

Picocloud
02-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Yes, now you understand how I feel and this site doesnt even care. At least a warning will do...

The warning has been given but you took no notice. I myself got zapped without warning by someone just because I shared my story but asked for pts. And if you leave this forum, you will be missing out the good stuff SB offers. Try to PM Boss to revert your points.

UNinspired
02-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Wah, -91 points.. Thats.. very.. fierce..

skyline07
02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
The warning has been given but you took no notice. I myself got zapped without warning by someone just because I shared my story but asked for pts. And if you leave this forum, you will be missing out the good stuff SB offers. Try to PM Boss to revert your points.

Yes, he does read this posts, meaning he is doing nothing to do justice, what else can i say ?

muchen
02-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Happen to find this good website. Tons of nice ladies pictures..

Great site bro... tks for sharing.

Too bad i got no power to up u.

Picocloud
02-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Yes, he does read this posts, meaning he is doing nothing to do justice, what else can i say ?

From what I can tell, your status is the same as newbies under moderation. Once your nick is released, you will be back to normal. Just be patient!

skyline07
04-05-2007, 01:04 AM
From what I can tell, your status is the same as newbies under moderation. Once your nick is released, you will be back to normal. Just be patient!

What you mean? Can someone clarify ? Thanks.