PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female Chinese Sub/Slut/Pet

xtz1234
29-06-2018, 03:22 PM
I am a 26 Y/O dominant male living in Singapore.

I am an experienced dom with 2 other sub before. My first experience was with this girl which i posted pic with. I'm quite introvert in real life therefore i dun have any gf but i have a kinky side for you to find out. I always like to come up with weird and kinky stuff to do with my subs and i can also be very strict. Step out of line and you will be punished. Please me and you will get rewarded.

I'm seeking a female submissive who would love to serve me as her master. You will do whatever necessary (within your boundaries of course) to please me. You does not need to have any experience and I'm fine if you willing to try and i am more then willing to training new subs.

Building trust is important when having a dom-sub relationship with you. Therefore, your safety will be my priority. Safe word will be in-placed and we will cease when you feel uncomfortable.

My main kinks will be: anal play, orgasm control/denial, forced orgasms, humiliation, con noncon, slight pain (depends on how much u can handle, eg, spanking), Bondage, Public fun, Swinger party, Threesomes, Gangbang

I am very open minded and love to try new things.

sexcision
29-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Introvert with a wild side..... sounds like a serial killer to me.

alan0338
30-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Errrrr, paiseh to say,but I think you should see a shrink first for your own sake and others safety... :o

SnowLeopards
01-07-2018, 03:13 PM
You should try my pet, Johnbass. :D

Pierre.

FreebiezWanker
01-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Open minded single introverted dom. Interesting combo.

Wait till u get married with daughters.

larue
01-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Why so many haters