PDA

View Full Version : AMK chatline FL

venture
27-04-2007, 08:07 AM
I got this FL,Joyce,though calling my regular chatline.i called this chatline is to find some ONS or some horny housewives for some thrills,but after staying inside there for more than 1 hour,i discovered that 90%(the rest are FL,or GAY!!) of them are operators and all of them are trying very hard to drag the conversation to con my money:mad:
However before i put down the phone,one sweet voice sent me a message asking for sugar daddy to look after her for short time,without further ado,i left down my number and names.
Less than 5 mins,the sweet voice called and intro herself as joyce,and ask me to take care of her at hotel at a cost of 130 dollar per shot per hour.
I on her immediately and went down to my regular hotel 81 to book a room and sms her the room number.

FR on Joyce

when the door open I saw a sweet looking girl with mini-skirt and spag top showing ½ ball carried a LV bag.The moment she enter the room, she put down her bag and undressed herself and walked toward me and used her hand to rub my cock follow my a wet short french kiss.I was impressed and maratika immediately.
In the bath tub she perform a breast fuck in the same time licking my nipples, follow by BBBJ. I dun like her BBBJ coz abit painful so I tell her do not blow anymore just use her tongue to lick my small brother from the head to balls.

After wash up I went to the bed and smoke. When she come out from the bath room she offer to massage me. She perform some light massage for 15min which I enjoy it and almost fall asleep.
Next she proceed to massage my small brother till he wake up then she give me a light kiss on my lip follow by a BBBJ. I tell her switch to 69 coz I can also service her, less than 5 min I stop her tell her I prefer she lick me then blow. After she have finish tasting my nipples, small brother and balls she apply baby oil on her body and give me breast fuck again. I tell her I want to fuck her now then she put on the rain coat for me and bring me for a ride. Change to mission and I pump her hard for the next 15min. Finally unload all my juicy in the rain coat. I told her she belong to Geylang Cat 150 service,she laughed and pinch me for comparing her to geylang prositute.
Overall this one of best FL i hav ever encounter,i promised her to intro gd customer to her and patron her when my wage out nextweek.

Looks: 7.5/10 sweet looking abit like wong li lin type
Body: 7/10 164cm 47kg
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10

I will only pass her contact to 1st 20 senior bros to try and post a FR.Follow week,then i release to another 20 bros.If one shoot many ppl called her,i afraid she might change her number.To preserve a gem,we need to be patient and careful.Hope all bros understand.

Hanxinco88
27-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I got this FL,Joyce,though calling my regular chatline..

Bro...whats her damage???

MugenChicken
27-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Bro...whats her damage???

It's stated in his post bro.... $130 per shot.

will wait for some commandos here to verfiy this FL

andy_lim
27-04-2007, 08:03 PM
wah so fast your mail box full liao. would love to try her. pls pm me her contact thks

venture
27-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Many bros here asked me abt my negative point,i would like to clarify,i used to hav more than 50 point but i posted a making money thread and was deducted alot of point by the boss here,below is what he left after zapped me.
You have been placed under moderation for posting spam in the forum - sam
I not blaming him but just want to take this chance to tell him i am sorry for the stupid mistake.:(
Ok,hope this clear all bros doubt about my rep point.

crypster
28-04-2007, 12:42 AM
can she do house call haha...

like to find out dude

willy_sgsg
28-04-2007, 02:12 AM
ya lor Pm me also i stay AMK leh...hehehehe...pls...;)

Punder
28-04-2007, 02:49 AM
keke... me stay hougang.. near near.. dun mind PM me plz:D

enzer88
28-04-2007, 12:18 PM
I

Looks: 7.5/10 sweet looking abit like wong li lin type
Body: 7/10 164cm 47kg
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10

I had tried and personally i agreed she look abit similar to wong li lin that u claimed but still lose out to real li lin lah.Though i must said she does look above average than most fl i had tried.
Her bbbj is lousy and abit too fast,i asked her to prolong the bbbj,but she said she don't really enjoy it...
As for the Fj,i would said normal loh.Nothing to shout,i would give her 6/10
Overall is still a gd fuck cos she just like fcuking your gf,who poor in sex skill type.

Glen2712
28-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Damn I have a weakness for Wong Li Lin. :D

Bro venture, your PM inbox is full. Appreciate it if you could PM me her contact? :) Cheers~

shay
29-04-2007, 02:09 PM
damm wong lilin i wld love to try.. hehhehe hey bro u mail box is full .. how to i contat u ..??

andy_lim
29-04-2007, 11:55 PM
thks bro venture for the contact. will try to make an appt with her asap and post a FR

forgetful
30-04-2007, 01:40 AM
please clear your inbox, its full.

andy_lim
01-05-2007, 03:06 AM
bro your mailbox always full, couldnt send anything to u.

sms her several times but got no reply leh. anyone face with the same situation ?

sting691
01-05-2007, 06:07 PM
the reput pts kena zap until negative sign.

reliable or not? :confused:

andy_lim
01-05-2007, 06:29 PM
so far only one bro tried. any one else can confirm that the contact is real ?909xxxxx