PDA

View Full Version : JBHomeDiscreetMassage

Enruo
19-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Hi does anyone have any JB home discreet massage to share?

Enruo
24-06-2018, 11:12 PM
I have 1 massage lady with FJ in Tun Aminah area. Her name is Jennifer. Sometimes she massage working ladies from BW,GP etc. Has anyone tried her?

mofas1sg
25-06-2018, 01:55 PM
I have 1 massage lady with FJ in Tun Aminah area. Her name is Jennifer. Sometimes she massage working ladies from BW,GP etc. Has anyone tried her?

Cn i hv her cntct bro. Thnx.

l3est
28-06-2018, 11:32 AM

Can i have the contact . Thanks

Onyet
01-07-2018, 08:05 PM
Mind sharing contacts

fredy69
06-07-2018, 05:29 PM

Hi bro. Mind sharing contact? Thank you! :)

Antispyware
13-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Be careful of 仙人跳, there's an incident happen to my friend as he was introduced by his Malaysia college of a homebody massage but end up a disaster for him. I would not want to elaborate too much about the incident as a form of respect to my buddy but you bros out there be more careful.

Skysia
18-07-2018, 04:15 AM
Be careful of 仙人跳, there's an incident happen to my friend as he was introduced by his Malaysia college of a homebody massage but end up a disaster for him. I would not want to elaborate too much about the incident as a form of respect to my buddy but you bros out there be more careful.

tell me more what happened. i'm curious to know

cleyeo
19-07-2018, 05:54 PM

you dont have to mention name so your buddy will not be offended. Just share with us what the case is. Dont have to be in details, just highlight the main and important issue that happened. I believe most of bros here will appreciate it very much.

cheers