PDA

View Full Version : My Story...

mondo_humungo
26-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional. I admit that this might be offensive to some. If you do not like the idea, please leave this thread and never shall you return.

I will not be responsible for any mishaps that happen during your stay in this thread. Finally, i hope you enjoy this thread as what i start it out to be, a long, fictional read.

---------------
Episode 1:

"Daddy, Daddy. Come pick me up now!!! I've finished school!!", my sweet little girl screamed into the phone. "Ok, be there in 5..", I put down the call and turned the ignition. I revved my engine, shifted my gear and moved out of the parking lot.

My little girl, Pheobe, she's 18 this year. In JC studying but getting influenced along the way by her peers, much to my displeasure. Often folding in her skirt, hem much higher than the usually approved length, she shows her tanned thighs to the hormone raging boys from school, driving them crazy while drooling over her.

"She has grown alot" i thought to myself, i turned right at the traffic light and there she was, at the school gates. She started jumping up and down and waving at my direction as she saw my black STi turning towards her direction.

The car came to a stop, away from traffic, just infront of her and i opened the door from inside. She got in and propped herself on the seat. Being a sport seat, it sunk much lower than the usual seat. Her skirt rode up abit while she sat and i could see the hem half way up her thighs.

me: Girl, why do you like to wear your skirt up so high?
Pheobe: Coz all of us wear the skirt like that mah. Nice or not daddy? i know boys like it. Do you?
me: Why are you letting boys look at your legs?
Pheobe: Daddy, you taught me never to answer a question with a question. You have not answered me!!

I could not lie to her, i never could. Her thighs was enticing, toned and tanned from all the suntanning outings to Sentosa every weekend and the jogging sessions we had three times a week. In fact, she had the most stunning body i had ever seen. She was proportionately shaped. Ample boobs, a nice waist and a bum that any man would die for. In my opinion that is.

Pheobe: Daddy!!!! Answer me....
me: Yes, yes... daddy likes it. Alot. Anyway, Mummy's waiting. We supposed to have dinner with her today remember?
Phoebe: You really like it daddy? I know you love it... Remember last weekend in Sentosa. I showed you more than my thighs. Hehehe!! I love you daddy...
me: Daddy loves you too hunny. Now we got to go for dinner with mummy, she just got back from her business trip. She's waiting at home. We are going to pick her up.

Last weekend, i thought to myself, damn, it was one hot weekend.

to be continued.....

mondo_humungo
26-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Continued....

I drove off from pheobe's school and concentrated on driving while pheobe fiddled with the stereo, turning on the channel that she wanted. We entered the expressway and as usual, CTE was jammed, all the way from the PIE exit along Braddell to AMK. "Shit, my wife is going to kill me. She had a reservation for 7pm and now its 6:15pm and traffic doesn't look as if its going to let up.", i thought to myself as i frowned my brow.

Deep in thought, thinking of how to explain the situation to my wife, i felt a hand touch my cheek. It broke my chain of thought. I turned.

Pheobe: Daddy, what are you thinking about?
me: Nothing, girl. just thinking about mummy.
phoebe: you miss mummy? isit?
me: No, i'm thinking of how to explain this situation to your mummy. Look ahead. We are on the expressway near AMK, how are we going to reach Yishun and then Orchard by 7pm? Mummy is going to kill me.
pheobe: Aiyah, dun worry lah daddy. I'm sure mummy will understand. I'll call and tell her k.
me: kk you call her then ...
phoebe: not unless you kiss me first..
me: kiss? huh?
phoebe: you know last sat, you kissed me, kiss me again...
me: errr??!!

She leaned over and kissed me on my lips blocking my view of the road. Her tongue came through my mouth and explored it. As fast as she came, she pulled out and sat in her seat. Honks came from the cars behind as i didn't move into the space infront.

she took out her phone and dialed.

pheobe: hello, mummy? we going to be a bit late. Caught in a jam...
mum: What? i made a reservation at 7, where is your daddy?
phoebe: he's driving mummy.
mum: get back home fast....
phoebe: kk bubbye..
mum: bye
--------

me: mummy's angry isn't she?
pheobe: yeah, but dun worry.
me: ok, we got to get home fast then...

----------

The traffic was moving damn slowly, phobe was dancing in her seat listening to the music from the stereo. Without any notice, i felt her hand on my crotch. i turned to look at her. Bewildered. She smiled mischievously and looked down. She started to rub her hand on my little bro, slowly but surely. "Daddy, we had so much fun last Saturday, i wanna play today." she said sluttily. My little bro started growing. Getting bigger and bigger, straining the band of my underwear. "Girl, i thought we agreed no more liao? Last saturday was one off." i retorted "No, i loved it and i want some more." she replied defiantly. She deftly pulled down my zip and put her small hand in. Grabbing on my pole from outside the underwear, she started to jerk it. Slowly at first.

The traffic was still crawling. I wanted to stop her but her hand was working so wonderfully on my cock, it clouded me with lust. She had the underwear pulled down too. Damn, it was uncomfortable. She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over, while her hand was busy masturbating me, she whispered. "Daddy, i want to feel your cock in me, will you put it in me, please?". After saying that, she licked my ear and sucked on the lobe. I was high, my ears were my weak spot, i nodded my head to her question.

Coincidentally, the traffic cleared as we had just passed AMK Ave 5 exit. "But what about mummy?" i asked. "No worries. we'll just tell her that we are still "stuck" in a jam, hehe". She smiled. God, she looked like an angel.

next post....

mondo_humungo
26-04-2007, 09:17 PM
I stepped on the accelerator and she has now gone lower down my body. She had her mouth on my dick. Her body contorted as she had to move away from the gear shift in the middle. Her sucking was slow and steady, going down slowly and then gritting my skin while coming upwards.

I exited at YCK Rd. Her saliva was dripping out of her mouth as she tried to engulf my dick, dripping down to my balls. It was torture for me, had to concentrate on the road but at the same time enjoying the blowjob my girl was giving me. My mind was at work too, thinking of a place? In the car? No space, i had to think fast.

My girl was a noisy sucker as i found out last saturday. She was slurping up whatever she could. Wetting my dick with her drool and then sucking it all up as she goes all the way down. Feeling her tongue at the side of my cock and then at the tip,licking the small slit, parting it slowly by pushing her tongue on it.

I've decided. We would go to the reservoir near mandai, upper seletar reservoir. My hand was on her head, caressing her hair. Then slowly moving downwards on her back. Traffic was smooth. Time: 6:45pm

Moans escaped from my mouth initially, it turned to grunts as i tried hard to concentrate and drive at the same time. When my left hand was not changing gears, it was on her bum. I had her skirt up and baring her ass. "Damn, she wears thongs to school", i grabbed and kneaded her round bum. She moaned at my touch. I turned left at sembawang road into the small road leading to the reservoir.

I quickly found a lot and luckily the place was deserted. Stopped the car. I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, our tongues met and twirled around each other. Unbuckling my seat belt, i leaned into the kiss even further. i broke the kiss and motioned to her to get out of the car.

I looked around to see if there were anybody. It was 7pm and the place was deserted. Good for me i guess. She came over to my side and opened my door and paraded herself in front of me.

My dick, out of the zipper and standing, damn i look like a clown. My hands went to her uniform buttons and started to unbutton it slowly. A black lacy bra was underneath the shirt. My hands went to the back and unbuckled her bra. i took it out and threw it in the back seat. My mouth went for her erected nipple, licking it, savouring her young teen breast. An approving moan escaped from her mouth. i pulled her closer to me, my hand now underneath her skirt, i found her thong and pulled it aside. My fingers finding her wet spot.

Playing with her pussy lips, my fingers were coated with her juices. Her hands were on my head pulling me towards her body. She threw her head back and arched her body, her shirt falling to the sides exposing her boobs.
I slowly inserted my middle finger into her pussy, drawing a sharp gasp from my girl. i increased my speed of finger fucking her, she started moaning loudly, as it echoes around the area.

She stopped moaning and bent down to my face and said "Daddy, your finger is not enough and i think your little brother is cold and alone. ".
She pulled me out of my seat and closed the door behind me. She then placed her hand on the door and beckoned me over. i came behind her and smelled her neck. i could see her sweat dripping down her forehead. she moved her hand to her back and placed it on my hard dick. "hmm, daddy, he's so hard and hot.", "ugghhh yeah" i managed to say.

"come inside me daddy, i'm feeling cold". Her skirt was already hiked up, she placed my dick just outside her pussy and rubbed my dickhead on her swollen pussy lips. I couldn't hold on any longer and i pushed my dick in. Both of us heaved and sighed. Damn she's tight. I slowly pushed in and pulled out my dick. She was moaning loudly, "Ahhh, daddy!! push in harder!!". Spurred on by her moans and pleas, i increased my speed.

Buses went passed without stopping as i was fucking my daughter. No one stops here, i thought. My hand went to her boob and twirled her erected nipple, she moaned even louder. "ugghhh, daddy dun stop.. fuck me deeper daddy".

"You really like this huh, girl?"i asked. "yes daddy, fuck me daddy" she moaned in pleasure. i grabbed her waist and stuffed my dick in harder.
We were moving in unison, i'm bucking forward and she pushing back, everytime our bodies meet, it made a slapping sound. Both of us were in ecstasy. I was on the brink of cumming.

mondo_humungo
26-04-2007, 10:04 PM
I still had my business pants on with the zipper open and my dick in my daughter's pussy. Stuffing my dick into her tight and young pussy was an amazing feeling. I could never feel the pussy walls when i was screwing my wife. My girl was contracting her muscles and pushing her pussy walls against my dick and hell, it was an out of the world feeling.

Pheobe was moaning loudly and i was bucking hard against her pussy, i was going to cum. Suddenly, my hp rang.

Shit! i looked at my watch, it was 7.30pm. Damn, must be my wife.
I took out the phone and saw that it was indeed my wife that was calling.

Phoebe turned around and looked in disbelief. She took the fone from me, press accept and said "Mummy uhhhhh, daddy's aahhhhh driving. ahhhmmmmmm can you call back la ahhhh later?" and then put the fone down. She then started to push her pussy backwards harder into my dick. "Daddy,mmm uuhhhh i want your cock. Fuck me please mmmmm.... " she looked at me biting her lips and then sucking on her finger.

I threw whatever thoughts that i had in my head about my wife and continued to bang Pheobe doggy style. Phoebe started moaning and taking short sharp breaths. My balls were slowly building up with sperm ready to cum. i knew its time, i had to cum outside my girl. i dun want to get her pregnant. Pheobe, moaned louder and it was getting higher and higher pitched. The fone rang again... Pheobe picked it up. "Muuuummyyy, ugghhh.. daddy is arrgghhh reaalllly busssyyy!!!! unngghhh..."

I could here my wife screaming through the fone asking for me. Phoebe pressed on the speaker button and finally i heard my wife's screaming in full blast

mum: Girl, what are you doing?!! Where is daddy?!! Pass the phone to him!!
phoebe: Daaadddy's reaaallll aaahhhhhhhhh ahhhhh.....
mum: girl, pass the fone to daddy!!
phoebe: Daaaaddyyyy.... uggghhhh!!!!! fffuuucccckkk meee!!!!! uggghh!!!
mum: Girl! whats happening!!??
phobe: Daaaaddy!!! i'mmmm ccuuummminnnggg unnggghhhh!!!

"Daddy!!!" i heard her scream as pushed my dick in. Her legs started trembling and she started shivering. Her pussy contracted, I could feel my dick was being showered with juices inside her pussy.

I kept on thrusting listening to my own wife screaming, nearing my own orgasm, my balls were going to explode. i grunted and pulled out my dick reluctantly and came on my girl's thighs pointing my dick downwards, Phobe quickly knelt down and placed my dick in her mouth. She sucked hard, taking in the globs and globs of cum spurting out of my dick. she slurped and licked. I grunted hard and moaned while my sweet little girl was sucking my dick and her eyes fixated at mine.

The phone was not put down yet and still my wife was screaming through it.

mum: Phoebe, stop what you are doing now and get daddy to the fone.
phoebe: daddy, mmmm daddy tastes good mummy.
mum: what are you talking about? get daddy to the phone.
phobe: Daddy, hehe, he cant come to the phone now mummy. he is getting his cock sucked. hehe
mum: Phoebe, stop this nonsense and get daddy to the phone.
phoebe: sorry mummy, im sucking daddy's cock and i am not letting him be disturbed. bubbye.

Phoebe, pressed the cancel button and the phone line was cut. She carried on sucking till my dick went limp and then she stood up. We hugged each other. After a while we sorted ourselves out and got into the car. Before starting the car, she leaned over and kissed me.

Looking at me and giving me her mischievous smile, she said "Thank you Daddy, Looks like we are both fucked now." she giggled and sat back in her seat.

I smiled and drove back home.

shawnieboy
27-04-2007, 03:11 AM
nice keep up to good work

portugal
27-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Not bad lah, quite long, took me 10mins to read ... but still enjoyable, pse continue

mondo_humungo
27-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Thank you for the kind words Shawnieboy and Portugal.

Just starting out, not too sure if people would like.
More episodes coming soon.

:D

joelarsson
27-04-2007, 09:51 PM
hey bro, nice story, waiting for yr new episode. cheers ;)

kelvin_21t
27-04-2007, 10:06 PM
nice story Bro. keep it coming.....

Bapak1
27-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Thank you for the kind words Shawnieboy and Portugal.

Just starting out, not too sure if people would like.
More episodes coming soon.

Bro, accolades where it is due, waiting for more

Calem
27-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Setting up camp here.:p

icecum
28-04-2007, 12:35 AM
well done keep it up;)

mondo_humungo
28-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Thanks all for the comments and encouragements.

I am writing episode 2 now, should be able to load it up tonite or tomorrow.

Thanks for being so patient. :-)

mondo_humungo
28-04-2007, 09:32 PM
My name is Darren and I have been married to my wife, Samantha for about 17 yrs now. You see, Phoebe came about when both Samantha and me were still dating. I wouldn't call my sweet little Phoebe a mistake but the fruit of our love. Samantha thought otherwise, she felt we had Phoebe too early. Samantha was a high flier. Getting good grades at school and having a gung ho attitude, she was offered a well paying job the moment she left uni. Having a kid just when she was joining the workforce, marred her progress of personal glory, she felt. She contemplated aborting Phoebe but was discouraged by me time and again. We got married and lovely Phoebe was born about five months after.

I really love my wife, a lot. However, lately, with her new job in a large mnc, she rarely has time for Phoebe and me. Balancing her work and family, she barely spends 10 nites at home each month. She was on a war path, she wanted to get back what she lost in her early years when I made her stay at home and take care of Phoebe.

Even when she is home, she hardly has sex with me. Everytime I try and get close, she pushes me away. Giving excuses like she is having her menses, she is tired for the nite, there is a meeting early next morning. I had no choice but to "talk to the hand" in the toilet.

The thought of going GL never crossed my mind though. Not that I find it dirty or anything. It’s just that I cannot see myself doing it. So I just had my trusty hand to turn to. Don't get me wrong. Samantha and I have a very healthy sex life. Only thing is that, its slowly becoming non-existent ever since she got the regional marketing manager post six months back.

As I parked the car, Phoebe was straightening her skirt in her seat. I switched off the engine, unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car quietly. I was deep in thought, wondering how my wife was going to react to me screwing our daughter.

Both Phoebe and me walked towards the lift. She reached out and held my hand in hers. The lift door opened and we got in. As we were going up to the highest floor, it took the lift a while to reach. Phoebe turned and embraced me, placing her face in my chest. Rubbing her nose on my sternum, looking for a nice place to snuggle up to.

She looked up and said, ”Everything is going to be fine Daddy.” She gave me a peck on the cheek and the lift came to an abrupt stop. We got to the door and I slotted in the key, turned and pushed the door open expecting to see an estranged woman carrying a chopper. However, there was none.

Samantha shouted from the kitchen “I’m just about to finish with the cooking, why dun you guys have a seat at the dining table first?” I turned and looked at Phoebe wide-eyed.

“What’s for dinner mummy?” Phoebe asked chirpily while skipping her way to her favourite dining table seat. “Well, Mummy couldn’t find much in the fridge but we are having steak for dinner.” Phoebe beamed, as steak was one of her favourite food. I walked to the kitchen to grab myself a drink to calm my nerves, feeling damn guilty. I was minding my own business, looking down, not even daring to look at my wife.

“What’s wrong with her? Is she putting on an act? Am I going to get murdered tonite?”. Thoughts rushed in and out of my head. I was facing the wall getting my drink from the water dispenser, when suddenly I felt an arm coming over my shoulder diagonally coming down towards my chest. I was prepared for the worst….

Next post…..

mondo_humungo
28-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I felt another arm coming across my tummy and pulling me backwards. It was a very warm and fuzzy hug. A hug I had grown to forget. “I missed you, Darren”, those words came out from Samantha and it stumped me. I didn’t know what to say and do. I just stood there like an idiot and finished my drink.

Samantha pulled away and continued with her cooking. I went into my room and had a quick bath. Dinner was already served when I got out. Samantha and Phoebe were chatting like little girls. “WTF is going on, isn’t she supposed to be wielding a chopper and chasing me around the house?” I asked myself. Samantha saw me walking towards the table and gestured for me to sit beside her. Oh my god! Never has that happened ever since she got her new job. I was never good enough for her. I had to let Phoebe sit in between us, I could only sit opposite her, I was never my wife’s equal.

“It’s ok, I’m going to watch TV.” I said. I wouldn’t want to step over my boundary so I just smiled, took my plate and sat on the sofa. Thanking her for the food as well. I could see that Samantha had a very sad reaction to my reply but I could also sense that her ego would not allow her to ask me again. I left it at that and watched TV.

Both mum and daughter chatted like they haven’t seen each other in a thousand years. I was beginning to feel weird. I finished my food and went to the kitchen to wash. The clock struck 11 and both mum and daughter were still chatting. I had my last glass of water and decided to turn in for the night.

I walked to the dining table and informed both of them that I was turning in. I gave Phoebe a kiss on the forehead like every single day before she goes to sleep, gave a smile to my wife and walked towards my room. I laid on my bed and went to sleep almost immediately. I was a pretty light sleeper and would be awoken by the smallest of noises so it was no surprise when I woke up hearing Samantha come in to the room and closing it behind her.

I stirred. Samantha sat on the bed beside me and put her hand on my bare chest. She started to caress it lovingly; she used to do that when she wanted to make love but that memory seemed so distant now. She traced the outline of my face with her hands eventually stopping at my lips.
She knew I was a light sleeper and she was trying to wake me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. With the glow of the moonlight shining through our window, I could see that she was crying, Tears welling up slowly in her eyes and falling when they got too heavy to be held by the lids. I brought my hand and placed it at the side of her face, wiping off the droplets of tears with my thumb. I opened my mouth to speak but she placed her index finger on my lips to shut me up.

She pulled my hand away from her face and started planting little kisses on the palm. “Darren, I’m sorry, I have not been a good wife to you. I know I’ve been neglecting you and have been denying you of pleasure these past few months but that is no reason to turn to your own daughter. That’s just so morally wrong”. “I left her in your care, hoping that you will take care of her but instead you betrayed my trust Darren.” She ended off with little kiss in the centre of my palm.

“Yeah, I know. I did something wrong. I’m never good enough in your eyes, I can never compare to you. You are always the perfect one” I thought. Even now she is still lecturing me, treating me like a boy. Yeah, I am not as highly educated as you but I’m bringing in the money to pay for everything. What does she do? She spends her entire earnings by going out shopping with her gal pals. Even then, I give her $700 for monthly pocket money.

She was rambling on and on about me screwing my daughter, I got sick of listening and pulled my hand away from her hands and turned to the side. I took another pillow and covered my face. Finally, silence filled the room as Samantha got the drift and shut her mouth.

I could feel her getting off the bed and walking towards the room toilet. I took the pillow off my face and turned to my other side, towards the centre of the bed. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to get away from it all. The toilet door opened and then our room light was switched on. I had to open my lids and shield it with my hand.

Not being to see properly, eyes still very blur trying to accommodate with the light, I could make out a silhouette of my wife standing in front of me. I rubbed my eyes to clear up the blurriness and could finally see my wife properly. ”Nice? I bought it specially for you.” she smiled.

next post

birdie8819
28-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Nice story , keep it cuming bro . :)

mondo_humungo
28-04-2007, 10:23 PM
“Nice?” I thought. It was the most awesome thing I saw in my life. She was wearing a Victoria’s Secret babydoll. It was a light blue halter neck, with a golden bow just underneath the boobs. The bow was there to keep the lingerie intact. The babydoll open up just below the breasts and it helped to show off her taut and defined 6-pack. It was completed with a same colour g-string.

I immediately sat up and stared, as she sashayed towards the bed.

Samantha: You like this don’t you? I bought this especially for you.
Me: what are you doing? I’m not in the mood to do anything
Samantha: Darren, I’m sorry for not being a good wife. Will you forgive me?
Me: There is nothing to be forgiven. I should be the one saying sorry….
(She places a finger on my lips)
Samantha: Darling, ill be here for you starting from tonite. Everyday, I’ll be home for you, Ill be a good wife to you and a good mum to Phoebe. I’ll change, no more business trips. No more lonely nites for you.

She had already got on the bed and was crawling towards me, her face just in front of me. On all fours supporting her body, she had one hand on my thigh supporting her weight. Her perfect looking boobs being held close to her body by the babydoll. This was the Samantha that I was missing.

She leaned towards my face and planted her lips on mine, trying to part my lips with her tongue. I was hesitant and she knew that. Breaking the kiss, she got up to her knees, placed her hands on my shoulder and slowly pushed me down to a lying position. “Hunny, I want to apologise for everything.” as she lowered her face and tried to kiss me again. This time round, she got to part my lips and started exploring my mouth. I reciprocated by darting my tongue into hers. A small moan escaped from her mouth.

“You sure?” I asked as we parted from our kiss to get back our breaths. “Yes honey, I miss fucking you, do you?” she asked as her hand was slowly going downwards towards my already hard member. “Seems like the guy here missed me and he doesn’t lie does he?” as Samantha straddled my body and pulled me up till we are face to face.

"He never lies." I said. Feeling her hand on my manhood, mine started moving upwards to her twin peaks. Rubbing and kneading on them through the material of her babydoll. "I love it when you do that hun...." Samantha purred. I pushed her right boob from underneath and her nipple popped out. The tip of my tongue went for the nipple and started making little circles around her areola.

I could hear her moaning softly and feel her chest heaving. Her nipples hardened and stood out proudly as my tongue twirled around it. Her constant gentle yet firm squeezes on my dick sent tingling sensations to my balls. She pulled down my shorts.

Samantha was slowly conquering my body moving upwards, she was straddling my thighs but now she was on my tummy and her hands behind her were caressing my dick. She starts pulling at the skin harder and faster. I let out a low grunt as she hastened her tugging. I could tell she was enjoying herself as she gave me her signature CFM look. My hands went to the ends of her bow and pulled them apart. Her 34c boobs dropped and bounced in front of me. She stopped pumping my dick and started to touch herself. Her hands supporting her heavenly mounds, playing with them twirling her nipples. She reached out to me placing a finger in my mouth, letting me suck on it.

Her g-string was getting wetter by the second as it started to wet my tummy. She pulled her finger from my mouth and traced the saliva, starting from her lower lip downwards, running it through her cleavage and lingering at her navel twirling her finger around her navel stud. She pushed her hand lower and into the front of her g-string. She let out a sharp gasp and moaned lightly. Pulling her hand out, she placed her glistening wet fingers in front of my face.

The musky smell of her pussy juice filled my nostrils, I opened my mouth and she placed two fingers in. I sucked and licked it with vigor and it was clean within 5 secs. My attention then turned to her succulent boobs, I placed both my hands on each of them and squeezed. My god, Samantha was in her late thirties but her body was like a nubile teen.

She moaned and sighed then saying “Hunny, I really missed you all this time”. I licked around her right boob and wetting her with my saliva. Suddenly, she pushed herself away and got off the bed. She pulled my outstretched hand and made me sit at the edge of the bed. She started dancing in front of me, touching herself. She then placed her hand on my head and ruffled up my hair.

She took off her top and threw it at me. Leaving only the g-string intact. She turned her back towards me and bent downwards, that caused the pussy lips to spread open with a thin piece of cloth in the middle. It really looked like an oyster. I reached out to touch her but she smacked my hand hard. I gave her an angry look. She turned over and knelt in front of me. Her hands coming up from my calves to my thighs and finally to my inner thigh slowly rubbing and feeling them. She looked up towards me and mouthed the word “sorry”, her right hand was on my rock hard dick and she was tugging at the skin. Her mouth went down and enveloped my dick whole in just one slick move. She still remembers….

AD69
29-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Do carry on with the story.

cool11
29-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Nice story! I'm camping here leow :)

portugal
29-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Wah, since day 1, kacang puteh all finished liao, thirsty, where is drink seller, b4 next episode ...

machoman
29-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Good effort, bro. :D

Please continue. Thanks. :p

mondo_humungo
29-04-2007, 10:56 AM
I loved deep throat but I have never forced my dick in too deep into Sam’s mouth. Now I could feel my dickhead at the end of Sam’s throat every single time she went down my dick. She was sucking my dick like no tomorrow, moving up and down and drooling all over it. Her expert tongue circled the tip and also traced the thick veins that were protruding from the side of my cock. She started moaning as she stuffed her wet pussy with her fingers. Sam gritted her teeth around my dick everytime she comes up and it was giving me pain and pleasure at the same time. I place my hand on her head and started to guide her movement enjoying a blowjob that felt so right.

I knew I wouldn’t be able to last long with her sucking my cock like that so I decided to give her pussy a good licking and make her cum first. I pulled her away from my dick and gestured for her to lie down. She got up and laid down beside me. I turned over and guided my tongue into her hot snatch. Sam let out a high pitch moan when my cool tongue touched her swollen pussy lips.

I licked around the lips and slowly ran my tongue diagonally across the vagina. “Ahhhh!! Hmmm, Hunny you are a naughty boy.” Sam tried to say in between moans. She started taking short breaths as I darted my tongue in and out of her pussy. Her hands went behind my head and pulled my face into her pussy even more. “Nghhh, ngghhh” was all I heard from her as I pushed my tongue as far in as I can. “Darren, ahhh!! Uhhh!!! Uhmmmm!!” she screamed as I could feel her body start convulsing. After her body became limp, I pulled out from her pussy and found that my lower face was dripping wet with her pussy juices.

I got up and lied down beside Sam. She turned and gave me a very satisfied look. My dick was still hard and was waiting for action. Sam started to lick my ears and suck on my lobes. That immediately made my dick harder, I wonder how that could happen but it did. My little bro felt as if it was going to burst out of its skin. Sam came on top of me and pressed her lovely mounds on my chest. The feeling of hot skin on one another was electric. My hands went around her back and started to knead on her bum. “uhhmmmmm…….” she moaned.

Sam: Close your eyes darling..
Me: What for?
Sam: Tell you close eyes got reason lah. Hehe
Me: Don’t want lah..
Sam: Want lah please….
Me: ok ok.. listen to you (giving her a smile)

I shut my eyelids and she placed her hand on my eyes to make sure. Without my sight, my other senses became more attentive to the surroundings. I felt Sam move her weight downwards, she left behind a trail of her juices on my tummy and It felt cold when the aircon was blowing in my direction. I could feel warm wetness on my right nipple, it was being tugged at and bitten. A tingling sensation moved upwards in my spine from my tailbone. Then she moved to her attention to my left nipple but she didn’t suck it, she was toying with it like how I toyed hers.
“Ok, enough playing around darling.” She said as I felt the weight of her whole body off mine.
“You would want to see this, Darren.” As she pulled her hand away and I opened my eyes.

mondo_humungo
29-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Writing the end of episode 2 now. Hope to put it up by tonite.

Thanks

* hope everyone is enjoying what they are reading so far.

hardpen
29-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Cant wait for your next part.:D

mondo_humungo
29-04-2007, 10:32 PM
She had my dick in her hands and she was half squatting, hovering her pussy just above my aching dick. “Watch this hunny....” as she lowered her pussy towards my dick. Lowering it slowly and bit-by-bit I saw my dick disappear inch by inch into her pussy. The feeling of penetrating a pussy slowly was priceless. Feeling the texture of her sidewalls, I felt my balls tighten. “No, not now” I thought. Fuck, never have I been premature and it wasn’t going to happen now. Sam had my whole dick in her pussy now and she stayed there for a while.

“Like what you saw and felt Darren?” I nodded my head like a small boy. i pulled her down and she fell on my body. My dick got dislodged from her pussy and that gave me a lifeline. Gave her an excuse that I needed to go pee. I quickly got off and rushed into the toilet accompanied with her disapproving stare.

Damn, it was hard to pee with a hard dick but I got it out eventually. Feeling relieved and having composed my thoughts, I got out of the toilet. Sam was at the centre of the bed and when she heard the toilet door open, she grabbed her ankles on each side and pulled her legs apart. “Come and get some tiger!!” she barked. That was the only invitation I needed. I held my dick and gave it a few tugs to wake it from its semi hard on state. I let my dick loose and it plunged in deep into Samantha's pussy. Sam screamed in delight and started moaning.
Her extensive vocab during usual conversations were reduced to ahhs, oohhs and ngghhs. I was on top of her pumping relentlessly, every single thrust hitting the walls of her womb.

"uhmm..I want your hot cum in my pussy and ahhh... all over me!! I waaannnaaahhh feel the unnggghhhhhhh... Ahhhh!!!" she screamed. Her words were like the key to a gate and it had unlocked the captive dragon inside. I grunted and groaned every single time I penetrated her. She was tight. 3 mths without fucking and her pussy was nearly as tight as Phoebe's.

Her hands were on my back and she was digging her nails into my flesh. Slowly she pulled it down leaving ten bright red lines on my back. "Damn it, Darren, you fuck like a girl... Let me show you how its done." as she pushed me backwards and got onto my body. She got on top, slotted my dick into her snatch and started pumping vigorously. She held on to my hand and guided it to her boob. "Give me some loving big boy... Grab mummy's titties. You like them dun you..." I could do nothing but nod.

Samantha moans were amplified when I fondled her boob. She was so loud that I'm sure Phoebe could hear her. I placed a finger on her lip to tell her to lower down her volume. Sam, trying to compose herself, placed her hands on my chest and started rocking slowly. Her boobs rose everytime she took deep breaths.

She was milking my cock. She squeezed her walls tight everytime she pulled up as if there was milk coming out from my dick. "Why slow down baby? Can't handle my dick?" I smirked. "You wish, you piece of shit..." as she stuck out her tongue at me.
" We will see how you handle this then!" as I got up and pulled her to the side of the bed.

Making her turn to her right side I lifted her left leg and let it rest on my shoulder. I rammed my cock in hard and fast. Her pussy was so filled with juices that whenever I thrust in, some of it just overflowed from her pussy. That oozing smooth penetration is turning both of us on even more. "oohh Darren, you hmmm animal...I love to tame wild ones.... Like you...uhhmmm" she purred.

Sam was trying to cling on whatever she could, the edge of the bed, the bed sheet and even pillows. She was moaning like a jap pornstar now. "Darren ugghh, im cumming again!!! Please don't stop....."

I could feel my balls tightening up and cum was building up inside my shaft. Samantha was tossing her head, she pleaded to me. "Baby, fuck uhhh me good. Give it to me. Cum in me, baby. I want your hot cum. Fuck me Darren, fuck me".

I knew that she was close to cumming and so was I. Sam was now getting breathless from her moans but I was not going to disappoint her. I grabbed hold of her leg and gave her a few hard thrusts. She let out a sharp moan and I felt shivers all over her body. Her eyes were closed and a I could see a smile forming on her face. I kept on thrusting as I wanted to empty my load into her pussy, I felt her hand on my balls playing with them giving them little squeezes. “Come on now hunny, you dun want to disappoint mummy do you?” as she gave my balls a light squeeze.
I couldn’t hold on any longer and I gave her one last thrust. Globs and globs of sperm squirted from the tip of my dick. ”Ohhhh yess, that’s it hunny, fill me up. I haven’t had that feeling in ages. Give it all to me, I need it.” After emptying my last drops of sperm in her, I pulled out my nearly limp dick and lied down on my side of the bed.
“Darren, Pheobe was right, you taste really good.” Samantha said as I saw her drawing her index and middle finger from her mouth and going back to her pussy. “I want you for breakfast. You better have some more for me in the morning.” Sam grinned.

I just smiled as I was slowly falling asleep. Screwing two women in a nite was hard work. I needed to rest as I have an early meeting in the morning. Samantha placed her head on my chest and hugged me like a bolster. I was too tired to notice that my room door was ajar and a pair of cute and lovely eyes had witnessed everything that had happened. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

End of Episode 2.

*Bros, i am only able to write when i am free. Will try to update asap. Hope you all have enough marshmallows and beer to go around. :)

Bapak1
29-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Bro, no bad at all. Thks.
Will be waiting for 3rd episode.

AD69
30-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Good story !!!! Hope to read more.

Offspring
30-04-2007, 01:26 AM
damm solid! Will up you aft 24hrs. :)

mondo_humungo
30-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Thank you for the encouragement guys.

Will try to write somemore in the coming days.

techienator
01-05-2007, 12:35 AM
only one word to describe your works.. "great".. looking forward to read more.. :D

mondo_humungo
01-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Episode 3

“Hmm, is it raining? I felt drops of water on my face and chest. I opened my eyes to find Sam on top of me. Her whole body was wet and she smelled really nice. “Sorry baby, I used your brazil nut shower cream.” She quipped. “It’s fine hunny, you smell good. Anyway, why are you on the bed dripping wet and where is your towel?” I asked.

Sam: Oops sorry, hehe. I wanted to surprise you when you wake. I’m on leave till next Monday.
Me: So you’ll be on leave for a week, what you want me to do about it?
Sam: I wanna spend some time with you…
Me: I can’t, I can’t just go on leave like that. I dun really own the company you know.
Sam: I know but I do know that you can pull some strings….

Her voice lingered just beside my ears. She knew I could do that. I was co-owner of the company. “I can’t, I got an important meeting today and I’m going to be late sending phoebe to school,” looking at the clock at it struck 7. Sam looked straight at me, her eyes pleading. “Ok, ok, I see what I can do, ok.”

She smiled as I felt her wet and slippery hand on my morning wood. “Sam, I’m going to be late..uggghhh”. She had my dick in her mouth, sucking noisily on my manhood. She was having her breakfast as she promised. I groaned everytime she pulled upwards and tugged my skin with her mouth. She quickened her pace and her head bobbed up and down. She was sucking and licking my meat like she hasn’t done so for ages. Somehow, the two sessions the nite before had my stamina drained and I was close to cumming again. “Arrgghhh Samm…… Fuccckkk!!! Ahhhhh” my dick spasmed and released man juices into Sam’s mouth. “MMMmmm yuummm…..” Sam moaned as she was licking the sperm off my limp cock.

“Hehehehehe, Daddy, I’m going to be late. You need to get ready really fast.” That voice seems familiar. I turned towards the direction of the voice and found Phoebe at the door with her mouth half open and her index finger tracing her wet lips. “You shouldn’t be in here little lady,” I raised my voice at her trying to hide my embarrassment. She giggled and winked at me while pushing her finger into her mouth, making sucking noises.

Samantha was giggling at me as I sat there in a stupor. Sam patted me on the head and pointed to the clock. It was 7.30 and if I dun get out in 5 mins, Pheobe is going to be late for school. I rushed to the toilet and showered really fast. Got dressed and took my keys. Phoebe was already at the door waiting for me. I gave Sam a kiss on her lips and said a quick goodbye, as both Phoebe and me started running towards the lift.
The lift moved downwards, and it stopped every few floors. As more people got in, Phoebe and me were pushed towards the back. My dick was sore; there was a dull burning sensation. Must be overused, I thought. “Fucking slow leh this lift CCB!”. I cursed under my breath. “Daddy, shhh…” Pheobe whispered, she placed a finger on my lips and tried to part it by pushing it through the middle. I sucked on her finger slowly and could see her smiling back at me. Phoebe somehow maneuvered her body till she is facing me. The other passengers were oblivious to the happenings at the back of the lift. There were a quite a number of people in the lift but there was space for people to move around. Phoebe was facing me. I felt her hand brush past the side of my pants and then warmth enveloped my dick. Phoebe pressed her body against mine while rubbing my dick. I gave her a stare and all she did was to stick out her tongue at me.

Not wanting to lose out, I brought my hand up and squeezed her right boob. She let out a very soft moan. I could see that she was trying to muffle her moan. I squeezed her boob even harder and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming. “Third storey,” the automated system said. A young couple got in. “Going Down… Doors Closing.”

Everyone was facing the door and even though there were mirrors in the lift, none and I mean none saw what was happening between Phoebe and me. I was thanking the heavens for this moment as I would be so embarrassed if anyone would see.

I felt Phoebe’s nipple protruding through her uniform and I took the chance to pinch it. It was really funny watching my girl trying to stifle her moan. She decided to take it out on me, she placed her mouth on my chest and bit down really hard. It was my turn to flinch and withhold the urge to shout in pain.

“First storey” as the lift door opened. I released my pinch and straightened my self out. Phoebe turned around and started to walk out. I walked out of the lift and grabbed my girl’s butt, she yelped. I shouted, “ Last one to the car is a lame ass” as I started running. Phoebe opened her strides and chased me. I unlocked the car and got in. Phoebe came in panting.

“Daddy, you naughty.” Phoebe said in between pants. “Look who’s talking,” I started the engine and drove out of the carpark. Thank god the traffic was forgiving this morning and I got Samantha to school on time. Just before she got off, she leaned over to give me a kiss. She added her tongue into it and I returned her the favour.

She broke her kiss and got out of the car. Before closing the door, she looked at me.

Phoebe: Daddy, I need to tell you something.
Me: What is it hunny?
Phoebe: Remember the wink I gave you in your room.
Me: Yeah, you were a naughty girl, coming into daddy’s room like that.
Phoebe: Sorry daddy… hehe, I got to run, they are going to close the gates…

With that, she slammed the door and ran off into her school. An sms came in, it was from Phoebe, and I opened it, “Love you daddy muacks, you are going to be late for your meeting.” “Yes hunny, I know. I am going off now.” I replied. I then drove off quickly and thankfully reached my office in time.

“Darren, meeting going to start, everything ok?” my partner, Ben asked.
“Yeah, yeah sorry. Had a tiring nite. Sam just got back from her business trip.” I answered.
“Ohh so the missus is back eh. Must have been a busy nite...” Ben smiled.
Another SMS came in as I sat down on my seat in the conference room. It was from Phoebe.
I opened it. ”Daddy, the wink was not meant for you. No reward for guessing whom it was for. ?” I sat there dumbfounded looking at her sms “The wink wasn’t meant for me? Then…. It was meant for Sam?”.

“Darren, can we begin” Ben asked.
“Err yeah yeah, lets start” I answered.

I couldn't concentrate.....

To be continued….
(since tomorrow is a public holiday.. had some time to write... cheers!!)

verisio
01-05-2007, 02:29 AM
haha.. i love ur story.. good good. Immoral.. but who's an angel here man ;)

CONTINUE!

portugal
01-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Waiting for more bro ...

Bapak1
01-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Ok, I go buy drinks n popcorn, BRB.

mondo_humungo
01-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks guys,

congrats bro portugal on hitting 25.

Come back soon!! EP 3, part 2 cmg soon. :D

mondo_humungo
02-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Hi Bros,

i've started writing part 2 of Ep 3.
here is a preview.. hope you all like it...

Preview....

Darren, you feeling ok or not? The sales exec across, kept chao geng at you, usually you ogle but today you bo chap…” Ben asked. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just having a lot on my mind lah bro.” I answered. My phone vibrated with an sms, it was Sam. The sms wrote…“Hunny baby, have you gotten your leave? I asked Ben for you liaoz”

Just as I opened my mouth to talk to Ben, he said “Sam’s back in town right , why dun you take the whole week off. Ill cover everything. She smsed me just now.” “You sure?” I questioned his decision. “Why? Cannot trust me isit? Just go lah” Ben retorted. “Thanks bro.” I answered as Ben opened the front door for me. “Have a good time bro, Dun fuck till go hospital understand.” He laughed as he finished his sentence.

I smiled back at him and took the lift down to the ground floor. I got into the car and turned the ignition. The phone rang…

Me: Hullo..
Sam: Dear, why you taking so loooonnggg……’
Me: I got things to do hunny,
Sam: Hurry up darling… I’m waiting
Me: Can I ask you something?
Sam: Yeah.
Me: What were you and Phoebe talking about yesterday?
Sam: *giggle*
Me: Oiii!!!
Sam: Come back fast and I’ll tell you.
Me: Ok, I’m making my way home now.
Sam: See ya Muacks….

I put down the call. Belted up, shifted gear and drove back home. As I got into my car park, I saw Samantha at my usual parking lot. She was wearing her micro mini skirt that is barely covering her ass cheeks and for her top, it was a loose transparent white flowy shirt and a bikini top that is just covering her nipples, she had her hair tied up and was carrying a big rattan bag. A group of old lechers had already formed under the block ogling at my voluptuous wife.

I stopped the car alongside Sam and got out of the car. She threw herself on me and placed a big smack on my lips. “You took so long, I was afraid the old men would come and grab me.” Sam pointed to group of old men across the carpark. “With you wearing so little, I am surprised that you can be still standing here waiting for me” I replied. Sam smiled. She knew she was a master at being a cocktease.....

mondo_humungo
02-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Episode 3 part 2..

“Darren, you feeling ok or not? The sales exec across, kept chao geng at you, usually you ogle but today you bo chap…” Ben asked. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just having a lot on my mind lah bro.” I answered. My phone vibrated with an sms, it was Sam. The sms wrote…“Hunny baby, have you gotten your leave? I asked Ben for you liaoz”

Just as I opened my mouth to talk to Ben, he said “Sam’s back in town right , why dun you take the whole week off. Ill cover everything. She smsed me just now.” “You sure?” I questioned his decision. “Why? Cannot trust me isit? Just go lah” Ben retorted. “Thanks bro.” I answered as Ben opened the front door for me. “Have a good time bro, Dun fuck till go hospital understand.” He laughed as he finished his sentence.

I smiled back at him and took the lift down to the ground floor. I got into the car and turned the ignition. The phone rang…

Me: Hullo..
Sam: Dear, why you taking so loooonnggg……’
Me: I got things to do hunny,
Sam: Hurry up darling… I’m waiting
Me: Can I ask you something?
Sam: Yeah.
Me: What were you and Phoebe talking about yesterday?
Sam: *giggle*
Me: Oiii!!!
Sam: Come back fast and I’ll tell you.
Me: Ok, I’m making my way home now.
Sam: See ya Muacks….

I put down the call. Belted up, shifted gear and drove back home. As I got into my car park, I saw Samantha at my usual parking lot. She was wearing her micro mini skirt that is barely covering her ass cheeks and for her top, it was a loose transparent white flowy shirt and a bikini top that is just covering her nipples, she had her hair tied up and was carrying a big rattan bag. A group of old lechers had already formed under the block ogling at my voluptuous wife.

I stopped the car alongside Sam and got out of the car. She threw herself on me and placed a big smack on my lips. “You took so long, I was afraid the old men would come and grab me.” Sam pointed to group of old men across the carpark. “With you wearing so little, I am surprised that you can be still standing here waiting for me” I replied. Sam smiled. She knew she was a master at being a cocktease.

“ So where are we going?” I asked. “Sentosa!! To get nice tan..” Sam replied chirpily. She was on the stereo tuning it, finally reaching to a jazz station. Her left hand then reached over and started stroking my left thigh, up and down. I gave her a quizzed look. She answered, “ Just want to soothe you as you drive baby.”

“Your skirt is so short that I can see your bikini bottom…” as I looked in between her thighs. “Woopsies, I should pull it down a little then, hehe” as she struggled and wriggled, pulling her skirt downwards.

I let out a laugh, “You look funny doing that…”. We reached the Sentosa Causeway, paid toll and drove on. “Your skirt is too short and too tight, its making me uncomfortable” as I maneuvered the corners, reaching the beach carpark.

“You laugh at me! Hmmph!”, Sam stretched out her hand and tugged at my pants. She found my zipper and pulled it down. My bro was sticking out like a sore thumb covered by my underwear.
I let out a low groan, “What was that for huh?”. “REVENGE!!” Sam hissed.

We got through the carpark gantry and I looked for a secluded part of the carpark to park my car. I found the right lot and I went in head first. It was a weekday and not many cars were around. “I’m coming to get you” as she put her hand into the zipper and stroked my bulge.
She gasped ”ohh, I found a monster in the cave….” She said playing innocent.

Me: uhhhmmmm, bitch, cant you wait till you let me park in peace?
Sam: hmmm nope… hehe
Me: Im still in my pants, did you bring my trunks or my board shorts at least?

Sam walked her fingers around my throbbing bro. “hmm, this monster is under his blanket, should I go under the “sheets” and say hello to Mr Monster?...”. Sam was purring. “No! Did you bring my trunks?” I tried to pull away from her grip and leaned over grabbing her right boob.
She bit her lip “hmm my baby is naughty…. Well I did bring it but I wun give it to you until you let me…..”.

“Let you what?” I asked as I squeezed her boob again. “uhhh, unless you let me go into your briefs..” she smiled. “well, I saw some rain clouds just now and if you waste time, you won’t be able to tan your beautiful body.” I looked back at her. She ignored my words and slipped in her hands in and grabbed my bro. I moaned. “Hehe, caught you by surprise, always loved the way you gasp.” Sam smiled coyly.

She wrapped her five little fingers around my dick and squeezed lightly. She was teasing, coaxing moans from me. She released her grip and gently finger by finger, squeezing lightly again. “Ugghhh, ohhh fuccck”. I moaned and grunted.

Leaning close to me, Sam breathed at my neck and whispered for me to close my eyes. “Relax honey, close your eyes.” She wanted to get close. Removing her seat belt, she put her left leg over me and she shifted her right leg in. Her hand was on the seat recliner, pushing me down.
Before I knew it, she was straddling me and I’m lying down. Her hand, still on my dick tugging and occasionally tracing her finger lightly on the veins of my cock.

“Hunny, uhmmm. There are children around and can I have my trunks please.” I moaned.“No trunks for you baby” as she turned her head around to check out the surroundings “And I couldn’t care less about anyone looking.” As she turned her attention back to me.

“But Sam, we just did it last nite, you still hungry for cock?” I asked. She pursed her lips and lowered her body to kiss me. “I’m always hungry for your cock, darling.” In between the small kisses that she was giving me. Her tongue parted my lips while her right hand was still on my hard cock masturbating it.

I welcomed her tongue and my hands started roving. I locked all the doors by pressing on the master lock and I then placed my hand on her ass that was barely being covered by her skirt. Sam pulled her hand away from my dick and concentrated on the kiss. She started rocking her body brushing her clit on my dick everytime she came downwards. Sam was supporting herself on her two hands, rocking her body back and forth while flipping her tongue in my mouth, busy tongue fighting.

I broke from the kiss. I raised my pelvis and rubbed my dick at her pussy. “Hunny, the kids are getting nearer….” I whispered. My hands on her back fondling and roving. Moving them to the front now, from outside her shirt. “Hmmm, where are they going, your roaming hands?” she asked. ”Hey, they are for your eyes and mouth only” as I pulled apart her “nipple bikini”.

I was lying down in my seat and she was on top of me. Both of us still dressed but with so much action, it would be a matter of time for us to be naked…..

“Hmm sorry about it.” I pulled her upwards and her left nipple was just in front of my mouth.
I placed my lips on the nipple from outside the shirt and licked it, biting it occasionally. Sam titled her head back, arching her body so the boob is pushed into my face. “Mmmm, that tingling feeling.., you make me wet….” she moaned.

I pressed my left arm grip at the back of her body down and pushed my mouth upwards. I nibbled her erected nipple through the cloth. My right hand got underneath her skirt, caressing her butt cheeks. Moans of agreement came from Sam’s mouth to what I was doing to her. My fingers were venturing, probing for the little wet spot, rubbing it and once in a while pushing it through her bikini bottom.

Sam pulled the top up and over her head. “Suckle on me good honey” she pleaded. Her other hand went for my dick. I sucked on the bare nipple, free from captivity. “Now, an eye for an eye” she said as she pulled and pushed at my throbbing dick. “He’s so hard and big…”

“Hmmm, ummm, your fingers shouldn’t be there, baby, it should be something else ughhh.” She said during moans. My fingers pulled aside her bikini bottom and pushed in sharply into her pussy. I moved my fingers in and out of the pussy. Moan after moan escaped Sam’s mouth as she got higher and higher pitched. She got weaker and weaker by my fingering. She kept leaning into the fingers and without warning she leaned into the horn.

The horn blasted for a bit before Sam got off it. The few people in the carpark turned and looked into our direction. A trio of army boys that was like 50 metres away turned to see a half naked lady in a car. Sam turned and waved at them, while her hand was still wanking me. “Yes hunny, you know my weak points… uhhmmm” she could barely mouth the words.

Sam lowered herself into the space between me and the steering wheel. How she did it dun ask me, she just did. Her face is right at where the “monster” (as she calls it) is. She looked up at me and gave me a mischievous look.

I saw my dick disappear into her mouth in a flash. She pulled up and slapped her tongue around him. Licking at the “monster’s” eye. She tickled the tip and my dick craned up his neck to get more of Sam’s mouth. She went a little lower and started to lick the underside of my dick.
I was moaning non stop. Grunting everytime she goes down. She was heating up my dick she said as she came up for air. Bumping her chin on my balls occasionally, she was drooling all over my dick. She pushed my dick down her throat again hard. In and out of her mouth, in and out.
She gritted her teeth when coming out and then licked my dick slowly as if she was writing something on it. Then she put him in whole again and sucked real hard. She sucked soo hard, and when she pulled out, it made a “pop” sound

“Ugghhh, hunny, you tortured me enough liao, can I have my trunks? Please.. uggghhh” I pleaded with her. “Pleasure me first… and you shall get your trunks” and she returned back to “torturing” me. I was helpless. Sam could see that the army boys was slowly creeping up towards our car but i was totally clueless to what was happening outside.

to be continued.....

Elementary
02-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Good work bro. I'm camping here too.

mondo_humungo
03-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Part 3...

I pulled Sam up and she straddled me once more. My hands were on her boobs supporting them, massaging them. She moaned. The boys got nearer and Sam saw one of them pointing at her. She threw them a look and then concentrated on her boob massage by me. She moved her pelvis downwards and rubbed on my bare dick. The car was rocking like a cradle.

The boys were having a field day staring at Sam’s boobs and her lustful expressions. My hands went under her skirt and pulled her bikini bottom aside. She moved her pelvis up and down, wetting me with her juices. “Place you hands on your boobs hunny.” I requested as my hands rested on her waist.

“I love fucking you with people watching baby….” She purred. I was puzzled by her words but couldn’t hold on any longer. My hands pushed her waist downwards and my bloated dickhead went in partially. She gasped as I saw her hands going to her mouth… blowing some air kisses.
“Honey, we have fans…… Come on now, fill me up full now!!” she moaned.

Sam starting moaning loudly. “You fucking machine…. pump me deeper baby.!!” She screamed.
The boys now about one car length away, Sam threw them a middle finger and begged me “Baby, fuck me good so these boys can learn a thing or two from you…. ugghhh”

I pushed my cock deep into her pussy and it hit at her deepest walls. “Yessss baaabbby!!!! Hold on to my waist nice and tight …. Ram my pussy hard…. I want to feel you at the wall… C’mon aahhhh!!!” she screamed. “Fuck… this is a special feeling, I want it harder and faster…” she pleads.

“Damn, I got no space… get out of the car hunny…” I opened the car door. Sam got out of the car and slowly waltz her way to the front of the car. Her bikini top was at the sides of her breasts and her skirt was on her waist. She sat on the hood and spread her legs wide. I got in front of her and rammed my dick into her pussy.

Sam was oozing like a waterfall. She was wetting my hood. “Harder baby harder…” she moaned.
The boys were now behind a pillar about 10 metres away. “Darren, there are some boys behind the pillar” as Sam looked over my shoulder. I immediately stopped and looked behind me. Sam grabbed my face and said “Let them watch us baby and after that they can go screw themselves” as she started jerking her pussy on my dick.

I listened to her and placed my hands on her boobs. She was lying down on the hood. I pulled her downwards and pumped as hard as I can. Sam spread her legs even wider then before.
“Fuck me so hard I’ll leave a dent on your car, Darren, make my pussy juice drool all over your car….” “Bang me hard now…. Fuck me….!!!” Came out from Sam’s mouth.

I was about to cum, my balls tightened.. “Bang me deep Darren. Show the boys how to fuck a woman..” Apparently the boys have gotten nearer. Sam opened her mouth” Look over here boys, watch and learn…!!” We were in the boys’ full view. “Teach those boys a thing or two now Darren!!! Fuck me deep!!! Arrgghh!!!”

Her words drove me wild and I bucked hard into her love hole. I came hard after a few more thrusts and filled her pussy with all my seeds. It took a while before my dick stopped spurting. Sam brought her body up and gave me a deep kiss. “Thank you honey, that was great….” She whispered. I pulled my dick out and a mixture of my sperm and her pussy juices flowed out of her pussy. I pulled my pants back up and walked back to my seat smiling. The boys stood there and stared at Sam with her wide-open legs.

Sam then placed her hand outside her pussy and took some of the juices on her fingers. She smiled at them and moaned lightly as she placed the fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean one by one.

I took a towel from the back seat and got out of the car. “Hope you guys liked you saw, S]show’s over…” I told the boys . It was the first time that I saw them. Three thin and scrawny boys. I gave Sam the towel. Sam giggled and took the towel to cover herself.

She got off the hood and walked back to her seat. She took out my trunks from her bag and threw them at me.

The boys started walking away with smiles on their faces with lots to tell their friends.
I got back into the car and looked at Sam. She had a tired look on her face but she had a sly smile etched on that beautiful face of hers. “I’m not done with you yet…." she said as she picked up her phone.

kitsleo
04-05-2007, 07:45 AM
cool..bro...great story! :)

sibehchiam
05-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Great stuff. More please !!! :D :p

AD69
05-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Good work. Do continue.

asahi06
06-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Setting up camp here:D

shadowfiend
06-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Excellent installment. Waiting for your next one bro. :D

ThePunisher
06-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Addictive, 25 mins to read n need to logoff liao ... will check back for more .

Low Rider
06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Great story. keep it up. :)

mondo_humungo
06-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Thank you for all the kind comments and encouragements given.
It is very much appreciated.

I will not be able to write so often but will try my best to keep updates regular.

Episode 4 coming up...

mondo_humungo
06-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Episode 4.

“Come over baby,” she asked. I leaned over and she positioned her phone so that both of us were in the picture. She took the picture with her lips on my cheek giving me a kiss. She looked super cute in the pic.

“Ok hunny, lets go get you a tan..” I said as both of us got out of the car and walked hand in hand towards the beach. We got a nice spot that was quite isolated. Sam got out of her skirt and laid down on the towel. I left her for a while to change into my trunks.

When I got back I found the population of men at the area we were at had become a bit denser. I could see some of them were quite close to our spot. My wife was their centre of attraction and it was of no surprise to me. Sam had taken off her top and was sun bathing sunny side up.

Sam had laid a towel for me beside her and I could feel the heat of jealous stares when I sat down on the towel. Sam opened her eyes and looked at me. “Baby, can I get you to spread some tanning lotion on me?” she asked alluringly. I looked back at her and said “You can do it yourself what!!”. “Please laogong….” As she traced her finger on my arm. I knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to drive those spectators around her crazy. Samantha can be demure but when she starts playing, she makes sure you cum.

I relented and placed some lotion on my hands and asked her, “Where do you want it?”. “All over me baby, starting from here…” she placed her hands on her boobs and massaged them. As I place my hands and start massaging, I could feel at least 10 pairs of eyes staring at my actions.
Sam let out a soft moan. She liked being the centre of attraction and that was what she was getting now.

After lathering the lotion, I laid down beside Sam. Time passed uneventfully and I must have dozed off. I was awoken by voices beside me. I opened my eyes and saw a guy talking to Sam. I looked at Sam and saw that she had worn back her bikini. Thank god!! The guy, around mid-twenties, was asking for Sam’s number after some lame small talk. “Sorry about it. I do not think my hubby here will like me to give you my number” she said as she placed her hand on my tummy. “Hunny, lets go. Phoebe just smsed me to ask you to go and pick her up.” She quipped as she patted my bro in front of the guy.

“Oh yeah, I forgot that I promised her that ill pick her up today.” As I got up and pulled Sam up towards me. The dejected guy just walked off. Both of us made our way to the toilets and took a bath and changed into new clothes.

Sam had brought my berms and a loose Hawaiian shirt. She brought herself a tank top and hot pants that barely covered her ass. Sam complained she was hungry, so I drove to the nearest Jap restaurant. Sam loved sushi. The meal was full of chatting and catching up and we got back home full from the meal. I wanted to take a nap as I had about 2 hours before I needed to pick up Phoebe.

Just as I was falling asleep, my phone sounded. An SMS came in from Ben, my partner, “Bro, Sorry. Need you to go through a proposal. I left it on the desk in your room. Pick it up when you can k. Need to give answer in 3 days.”. I replied “Ok no prob. I’ll pick it up later.”.

I thought I had just fallen asleep when Sam came in to wake me up. “Baby, time to wake up… Come on.. dun be a lazy bum…” as she placed her hand on my dick and rubbed. “You keep doing that Sam and I’m going to have to fuck you!” I told her. “Well, I’ve got that planned out for tonite but now you got to pick Phoebe up.” She grinned.

“Ok, ok. Anyway, I need to go back to office for a while to pick up something. Ben left something for me.” I said. “Ok, dun be too late k. I’m cooking dinner and you have fresh oysters to eat before bed.” Sam giggled as she finished her sentence. "What a lucky guy i am..." i thought out loud.
"Tao yan..!" as she stuck out her tongue at me. I took my keys and went out of the house.

I reached Phoebe’s school early and had to wait for a while. When she finally got in the car, she was sweating. “Everything ok sweetie?” I asked. “Yeah, Daddy.. you ok???” she quizzed me and looked at me as if she knew what had happened in the morning. “Yes baby, why??” I could feel some tension building up. “Nothing, hehe” She giggled as she took her gaze away from mine.

“Baby, daddy needs to go back to office to pick up something for a while k?” I informed her of my intention. “Ok Daddy, sounds like fun, haven’t been there before. Is your office big? Does it have drinks? Does mummy know?” She asked rattling on like a machine gun. “Yes to all your questions baby.” I answered her. Started the engine and drove off concentrating on the road.

I simply didn’t notice my little girl’s smile turned into a very big grin.

ThePunisher
09-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Back again :D hmm, bro missing liao 3 days no updates ??

mondo_humungo
10-05-2007, 02:12 AM
Sorry bros,

Been pretty busy lately, didnt even have time to log in and read any stories.

Thanks for still wanting to read my story. :)

Here is the next episode...

Episode 5.

“Hello Uncle… Going up take things lah. Thanks.” As I showed the security guard my pass and he opened up the entrance barrier. I waved my hand to thank him.

Phoebe somehow had fallen asleep in her seat. “Maybe she’s tired,” I thought. Her skirt was hiked up and it showed her thighs. I felt my dick grow slowly as I feasted my eyes on my girl. “No, must hold back. I’m having fresh oysters in bed tonite.” A smile formed on my face as I daydreamed about what I can do with/to Sam later.

“Daddy….. What are you thinking about huh?”. Phoebe asked with intent. “Err nothing, nothing… Want to come up and see my office?” I quickly answered. Damn it was an awkward moment. Phoebe must have thought that I had ill intentions on her as I was facing her and having a cheeky expression though I was deep in thought. Damn!!

“Yeah, lets go. Was so tired that I dozed off. Daddy, any drinks in your office? I’m thirsty.” She asked as I held her hand and led her to the lift. “Yeah, there’s plenty in the fridge beside the sofa in my room.” Phoebe smiled as both of us walked into the lift. Lift door opened and we both walked towards my office.

One of my staff was locking up the front glass doors and he saw me approaching. “Eh boss, I thought you on leave?” he asked. “Yeah, I am but Ben left something for me and its important so come back and take. Anyway, ill lock up later. I got the keys.” I answered.

“Ok lah, enjoy your leave ah. Btw your daughter quite jude ah.. ” he snickered as he pointed to Phoebe.
“Kanna sai, you dun want your life ah? Why? Eat too full nothing better to say isit?” I chided him.
“Hehe, sorry lah boss, Joking only.. ok take care ah I go liaoz.” As he walked away.
“Ok lah, I oso joking. My daughter follows her mother lah. See you”, I pushed open the door and led Phoebe in. Her face had turned red.

“Eh, what happened?” I asked her. “Paisay lah, you all talking about me.” She answered. “So where is your room?” she asked as she let go of my hand and started to roam around in the office. “The last one on the right. The big one.” I told her as I looked through the letters on the receptionist’s desk.

Phoebe kept wandering till she reached my room door. “Daddy!!!! Its Locked!!!” she shouted across the office. “Ooops, sorry sorry. Coming!!” I shouted back as I made my way down the long corridor towards my office.

I took out the keys and opened the door. “Wah, Daddy, your office sooo big.. hehe” as she plonked herself on my sofa opposite my table. She was sitting cross-legged. I walked to my table and had my back facing her.

I felt a heard a loud “PIAK” and I felt a sharp pain on my ass. I turned to see Phoebe giggling and scuttling back to the sofa. “Wah, Naughty ah my little girl?” I walked towards her. “Uh Oh Daddy’s angry now... hehe” she said as she slowly got off the sofa and started running around in my room.

I reached out my arm and caught her without much trouble. “You hit daddy ah? Now is daddy’s turn to hit you.” “No no,” Phoebe tried to get away from my grasp. I held on even harder. “Daddy, you are too strong. Hehe ”. I let my hand go and spanked her hard on her bum while she was standing. “Oww, hehe daddy. Sorry sorry. I be good girl k. hehe ” I let her go and went back to my work. “Baby, go get something to drink from the fridge beside the sofa” I said to her while I looked through the papers on my table.

I must have lost track of time as I didn’t realize Phoebe was sitting restlessly on the sofa. I looked up and saw her walking slowly towards me. “Daddy, I’m bored. I’m not thirsty but can I look around?” she said. She came around and looked around my table. “Daddy, your table got so many drawers, Hey, and our family photo.” She said. She then sat herself on my table with her legs dangling off the edge, skirt hiked up high on her thighs. She turned to face me and ask, “Daddy, why do you need to be back here?”. “I need to get something and also to sign some papers. Be done in a while k.” as I placed my eyes on her thighs.

“Where are your documents that you need to sign, daddy?” she asked. “You are sitting on them. Move away….” I told her. “Ooops, hehe” as Phoebe shifted one side of her butt and took out 2 files. She opened one and looked into it. She then placed the file on her chest, “Daddy, sign here…” I looked at her, ”Hmmm?”. “Here, sign here…” as she spread her legs more to balance her body while she pushed out her chest.

I stood up, by now my dick was pushing outwards and making a tent in my bermudas. I stood in between her legs. “Girl, stay still. If not I cant sign.” I told her. I placed my hand on her thigh to stable her. I pressed my hand down on the file and pushed down against her boob to place my signature. A small moan came from Phoebe’s mouth. She lowered her hand and slowly rubbed my dick from outside. Now a moan came from me. She had gripped my dick harder and now had started tugging.

She placed the file down, took another and placed it on her chest again. I pressed down again and made sure I lingered the pressure on her boobs. A louder moan came out from Phoebe. “Daddy… move the file away and touch me.” She said as her breathing grew heavier. “Why should I, we need to be back early, mummy’s waiting for us to have dinner.” I told her.

“Well, first, because you can and this is a good time to get me. Second, because mummy is not around…. hehe” she tried to entice me. “I think not baby, we are not going to make it back in time. Moreover, mummy is looking at daddy now” I pointed towards the photo in the frame.

Phoebe let go of her grip on my dick and sprawled herself on my table. Reaching for the frame, she put it facing down. While doing so, her skirt was pulled up so high that I could see her ass cheeks. She then turned to face me, smiling. “What are you wearing under the skirt?” I asked.
“Dun want to tell you, why dun you look for yourself?” she answered. “I’m not going to look. You tell me.” I said. Phoebe raised her legs up to a sit up position and I looked down. I saw a red lacy thong covering her bare pussy.

I placed my hand on her knee and slowly push it downwards to her inner thigh. I could hear a soft moan from her. My fingers reached her clit, I could feel that it was getting wet.
I started rubbing her lips. “Ummm, Daddy. That feels good. Please dun stop.” She pleaded.

I rubbed slowly and gently. Facilitating the blood to circulate and help swell her pussy lips. “Hmmm daddy… that feels soo good.”. She looked at me dreamily. I pulled her thong aside and plunged in two fingers deep. She gasped. Her mouth wide open. I smiled at her and started finger fucking her. Her soft moans became louder and louder. “Uhhh, uhh, uhh, Dadddyyy…”
Her eyes were closed as her face showed ecstasy.

I pulled out my fingers and knelt down. Placing my tongue at her swollen pussy lips, I lapped up the juices around her pussy. Phoebe started moaning again. My tongue darted all around. Phoebe reached down and pulled my head closer to her lower body with her hands. She was panting hard and moaning loudly. “Daddy, I want you in me….please” I heard her say…

I got up and dropped my bermudas on the floor. “We got to be quick hunny.” I said. She looked up and placed her hand on my dick, pulling me towards her and placing my dick just at the entrance of her pussy. “Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me hard…..” she purred. I didn’t need another invitation, I pushed my dick in and moaned almost immediately. The feeling was immense. She was wet, hot and tight. I pulled out and pushed in again. Same feeling….

Phoebe wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in. Not wanting to let me go. “Daddy, dun stop. More more …” she pleaded. I pushed in and pulled out slowly, savouring the whole moment. After a few slow strokes, I moved faster and faster. I worked up a frenzy, I was pumping Phoebe like mad. Her moans filled the room while my groans provided the accompaniment. We were fucking like rabbits.

“Daddy, I want to feel your cum in me daddy. Cum in me. Fill me up, Daddy!!” she screamed.
I couldn’t stand it any longer, her pussy was clamping on my dick everytime I penetrated her.
Placing my hands on her waist I pulled her towards me. I gave her a few hard strokes and I came. I came hard in her. I pulled out of her and slumped on the floor, tired.

“Uhmm daddy, having you cum in me is such a good feeling., I want more of it k.. hehe” as she got off the table. She straightened herself out and stood beside the sofa. I put my bermudas back on quickly. We needed to rush to get home. I packed up my stuff and we got out of the office.

As I was locking the door, Phoebe said this. “Daddy, yesterday, mummy and me were talking. Mummy said that I should take care of you when she’s not around. Well, technically now, Mummy is not around, right?” as she bent down and wiped her calf clean from the droplets of cum dripping down from under her skirt.

ultraman6496
10-05-2007, 04:47 AM
Woo lala...

More.... :D

evil04
12-05-2007, 01:01 AM
clap clap.. good story.. hope you can write more...

大洋葱头
12-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Power man your story!!! continue? :)

evil04
19-05-2007, 03:22 PM
hmm. pls continue the great story

horseguy04
19-05-2007, 04:34 PM
great story, tks 4 sharing. :)

asahi06
19-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Setting up camp here. :D :)

mondo_humungo
07-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Sorry bros, been away too damn long lol...

Continuation... a preview...
------------------

The ride home was uneventful, Phoebe, fell asleep again." Damn pig leh this girl. Same like the mum.", i thought.

"We are home baby. get up.." as i placed my hand on her shoulder and shook her to wake. "uhmm, that was a good sleep daddy. Thanks" she said as she stretched, Nipples poking through her shirt. "Baby, where is your bra?" as i stared at the erect nipples. "I left it on the floor in your office daddy, you think uncle Ben will find it when he comes into office tomorrow?" she quipped. I could see the glint of mischief in her eye.

We got out of the car and went up. Sam opened the door and placed an accusing stare at me, as if she knew what me and Phoebe just did. "What took you all so long. Food is cold liao..!!!" Both Phoebe and me apologized profusely and my daughter ran into her room to change.

I was left alone to handle the tigress who looks as if she was about to eat me up. I smiled at Sam and let out a lame chuckle. Excruciating pain suddenly filled my senses and i had to gasp for air. Need oxygen!!!!

tan707070
07-10-2008, 08:37 PM
nice story bro

High till Dry
07-10-2008, 10:27 PM
kindly continue to post bro :D

mondo_humungo
08-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the support bros,

here is the next installment...

The ride home was uneventful, Phoebe, fell asleep again." Damn pig leh this girl. Same like the mum.", i thought.

"We are home baby. get up.." as i placed my hand on her shoulder and shook her to wake. "uhmm, that was a good sleep daddy. Thanks" she said as she stretched, Nipples poking through her shirt. "Baby, where is your bra?" as i stared at the erect nipples. "I left it on the floor in your office daddy, you think uncle Ben will find it when he comes into office tomorrow?" she quipped. I could see the glint of mischief in her eye.

We got out of the car and went up. Sam opened the door and placed an accusing stare at me, as if she knew what me and Phoebe just did. "What took you all so long. Food is cold liao..!!!" Both Phoebe and me apologized profusely and my daughter ran into her room to change.

I was left alone to handle the tigress who looks as if she was about to eat me up. I smiled at Sam and let out a lame chuckle. Excruciating pain suddenly filled my senses and i had to gasp for air. Need oxygen!!!!

Sam had her hand around my balls and she was squeezing them as hard as she could. I was still at the door of my flat, i couldn't scream. i was unable to control any of my senses, no voice came out. Slumping to the ground and landing on my knees, Sam finally let go after grabbing them for nearly forever. Well it might have been shorter but it was forever to me.

Without saying anything to me, she got up, kissed my forehead and walked away. I fell to the ground, wanting to scream but with no voice coming out of my mouth.

Putting my hands around my balls cupping them but it doesn't ease the pain. i didn't know what to do. Clumsily crawling into my room, i slumped at the foot of my bed.

I laid there, nursing my pain, when i suddenly heard a knock on the door. The door creaked open slowly and when i looked up, i saw two female silhouettes at the door. I could make out that the one on the right was Sam and on the left was Phoebe.

Phoebe walked in while Sam just stood at the door. As Phoebe embraced me, she apologized softly. Explaining that she had promised Sam, she would never get into any sexual relations with me again but she just couldn't resist it.

She then pulled me up and brought me out to the dining table to have dinner. Dinner was a very sombre affair, with non of us actually talking. Sam was obviously angry at me. I quickly finished my dinner and went to sleep.

Days and nights passed, we carried on with our daily routine and yes, no sex anymore from Sam.

Well, that was until the very last day of Sam's leave where my company held a first anniversary party. This was the day when i saw both my wife and my daughter taking on guys on their own...

To be continued.

-PX2-
08-10-2008, 10:28 AM
bro,

yr story is quite good, dun make us wait too long.
i really enjoying reading. i guess i will make camp here!!

AD69
08-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Looking forward to read the next part.

block11
08-10-2008, 10:12 PM
your story.... is good. keep it up bro :D

gutsy
09-10-2008, 02:36 AM
good story... looking forward to continue reading.

mondo_humungo
09-10-2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks for all the support bros... Been receiving comments and also points. Many appreciative thanks to all those who have donated their points.

Hope all of you are enjoying the story..

Here is the next preview.....
----------------------------------

080608, Ill never forget that date. Fuck man, it was the bloody date i went home with two cum filled ladies in my backseat and the best part, i never did get to "touch" any of them.

Sam was wasted in my office by Ben and a few other execs and Phoebe was just entertaining anyone with a hard cock in the male toilet. How Phoebe got in the male toilet at first, i don't know. I never had a chance to know.

Want to know how this happened without my knowledge? Simple.... Ever heard about the sleeping pill?

Well here was my account before i was left sprawled in the pantry of my office...

"Will both of you hurry up already? We are going to be late!!!" I bellowed from the living room. "Coming daddy.. " Phoebe responded. She sashayed out of her room in her micro mini flare skirt and tight t-shirt and from how her nubile teen boobs were bouncing, i am sure there was no undergarment under the top.

"Phoebe, you going to the party in this? You going there to get fucked isit?" i quizzed. "Well, it depends who is going to fuck me daddy...." her voiced lingered as she came nearer and i could smell her musky and sexy perfume.

My eyes closed as i reached out my hand to embrace her. Confirm + Chop, she was not wearing a bra as one of my hands went upwards and fondled her right boob. "Fuck man, nipple tape only?" I thought. Ideas ran through my mind while i enjoyed her embrace while still roaming her body. Oh, did i forget to say that her micro mini flare skirt was showing off her smooth ass cheeks to anyone who cared to look? and yes, she was wearing a lacy g string..

I was enjoying myself fondling and i could hear her letting out soft moans when i felt a hand on my balls. i let out a soft moan, my balls were caressed and rubbed softly. Then i woke up from my daydream, still eyes closed... Both Phoebe's arms were on my ass, so who was playing with my balls? The image of me cringing and lying helpless on the ground came to mind. OH FUCK!!!

My mind went ballistic and i let go off Phoebe, nearly throwing her off. I froze and open my eyes, it was Sam, she hand her hand on my balls. Fuck, not again!!

naturegreen
19-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Nice Great Story if that's what you just want to hear. But boy am I glad this story is completely fictional. If it was a real story, then I will not really comment it as a good story. I really cannot imagine anyone out there fucking their own daughter. Just imagine fucking your own mother? No offence bro but did enjoy your story. Kudos.

mondo_humungo
20-07-2009, 01:58 AM

Thanks for the comment bro, I havent been logging in for a very long time. Been busy with family and also work.

I had long forgotten about this thread and since there are readers still, ill do my best to write up something.

This thread will not end... :D:D

Athenawishes
20-07-2009, 01:01 PM
keke punishment time.. LOL
nice story from TS..

so fresh & different..
jia you~~ more to come~~

mondo_humungo
18-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Sorry all, its been three years since i last wrote. Hope it is still acceptable, my writing.
need to polish this up after a few years. Been busy.

Hope to keep my promise of constant updates and no, not in another three years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
080608, Ill never forget that date. Fuck man, it was the bloody date i went home with two cum filled ladies in my backseat and the best part, i never did get to "touch" any of them.

Sam was wasted in my office by Ben and a few other execs and Phoebe was just entertaining anyone with a hard cock in the male toilet. How Phoebe got in the male toilet at first, i don't know. I never had a chance to know.

Want to know how this happened without my knowledge? Simple.... Ever heard about the sleeping pill?

Well here was my account before i was left sprawled in the pantry of my office...

"Will both of you hurry up already? We are going to be late!!!" I bellowed from the living room. "Coming daddy.. " Phoebe responded. She sashayed out of her room in her micro mini flare skirt and tight t-shirt and from how her nubile teen boobs were bouncing, i am sure there was no undergarment under the top.

"Phoebe, you going to the party in this? You going there to get fucked isit?" i quizzed. "Well, it depends who is going to fuck me daddy...." her voiced lingered as she came nearer and i could smell her musky and sexy perfume.

My eyes closed as i reached out my hand to embrace her. Confirm + Chop, she was not wearing a bra as one of my hands went upwards and fondled her right boob. "Fuck man, nipple tape only?" I thought. Ideas ran through my mind while i enjoyed her embrace while still roaming her body. Oh, did i forget to say that her micro mini flare skirt was showing off her smooth ass cheeks to anyone who cared to look? and yes, she was wearing a lacy g string..

I was enjoying myself fondling and i could hear her letting out soft moans when i felt a hand on my balls. i let out a soft moan, my balls were caressed and rubbed softly. Then i woke up from my daydream, still eyes closed... Both Phoebe's arms were on my ass, so who was playing with my balls? The image of me cringing and lying helpless on the ground came to mind. OH FUCK!!!

My mind went ballistic and i let go off Phoebe, nearly throwing her off. I froze and open my eyes, it was Sam, she had her hand on my balls. Fuck, not again!!

Sam dressed in her toga LBD was stunning. She had her hair tied up and was looking sophisticated as well as sexy and lusty but, she had such a firm grip.
I looked at her and pleaded with my eyes, with it tearing up. Apologising if you may, for the mistake that i keep committing.

Sam had a very very big grin on her face. She only let go when she saw the first tear trickle down my face. She looked at me in the eye and hissed at me. That's it.

I was left to lock the door, took the later lift and when i reached the basement, the ladies were waiting at the pick up point instead of going to the car with me.
they then sat at the back, had their own small talk and never bothered talking to me. FUCK… i was their fucking driver.

We reached the office and instantly everyone looked towards my direction when we stepped in. Well, that's good i thought, at least I'm getting some respect around her but as i continued walking towards the centre of the party, i then realised, yes, they were staring in my direction but their eyes were looking through me. I was transparent to them, the two beautiful ladies behind me were the star of the show.

Ben then came out of the crowd to welcome me. "Eh, bro, how is it going? Legs giving way yet?" he asked. "Hell no, she's been pissed at me for the past 5 days, ain't gotten any since the last i saw you."

"Fuck man, with the two most beautiful beings in this party, you can't even get any? You saving them for us is it?" Ben smirked.
"You can try lah, you won't get anywhere far…" i challenged him…
"we will see, bro.." he trailed off as he welcomed my wife and daughter, like the seasoned entertainer he was. Ben is not married and doesn't intend to so soon. Missing the best things in life, he keeps reminding me.

Time passed slowly for me. Well, its pretty obvious who is being left out. I was sitting at one end while Sam and Pheobe were at the other, being accompanied with well known 'BUAYAS' from my company. Its leader being Ben.
Occasionally, i would see Phoebe or Sam pointing towards me as if to introduce to the guys surrounding them with whom they came with. i returned their intentions with a weak wave. Ben lingered around long enough around Sam to make me feel uncomfortable as i could see him trying to make advances to Sam. He would whisper something to Sam and both of them would giggle. Looks like Sam was enjoying his company.

He would then make certain touches at Sam's shoulders, arms, hand and waist. All the tricks that he knew, i knew this as i have followed him to many of his outings before and yes, admittedly, be left behind when he has found his catch. Sam was getting drunk, she was giggling like a little girl and had her hand on Ben's thigh. i better make my move, to stop anything from happening.

I walked through the crowd, acknowledging some greetings but before i got to them i was stopped by a group of my sales execs. Yes, part of the BUAYA group.
Amongst them was Pheobe, she looked flushed and really enjoying herself.

Derrick: "Cool party huh boss."
Me: "Yeah, all the parties Ben organise sure good one. Pheobe, you going to be ok?"
Luke: "Boss, your wife quite beautiful ah… your daughter also follow the mother."
Me: "Thanks for the compliments"
Pheobe: "Yeah Dad, i'm fine. Here, i got you a drink, you seemed pretty lonely where you were.."
John: "Here's to a better year next year boss!!"

I looked up and couldn't see Sam and Ben anymore.
Looking around, i thought i saw them going towards my office. With Sam giggling like a girl and turning back to see no one saw them.
i wanted to move away from the group but they kept insisting that i finish my drink, so i drank it and left…

Immediately, i felt it.
i was about 20 metres away from my room and i could see two silhouettes coming together and staying close….
FUCK…. what the hell. i wanted to get closer but my legs grew heavy, my sight grew dim. i remember falling… and thinking that i would hit the floor hard but someone caught me.
i blacked out.

Back in my office.

Ben: so i heard that Darren has been pretty 'inactive' these past few days. is he that lousy?
Sam: No…*giggles* nothing of the sort.
Ben: then he must be too small for you…
Sam: Why would you say so?
Ben: because if he is big enough, you will not want to stop pouncing on him.
Sam: and so, you are the expert giving advice?
Ben: Well, i wouldn't want to say that i am an expert but i would say that i would be able to 'substantiate'
Sam: Really… so how do you intend to do that?

Sam reached out to touch Ben on his chest… her breathing irregular but fast. Her pussy was wet through the stories that Ben was telling her earlier on his conquests with girls and how he won them over.
Ben took her hand and pulled it downwards to the top of his pants. Sam expected to feel a bulge but was surprised not to find any. She looked at Ben, he just gave her a reassuring smile. he then pulled her hand lower down to his right thigh, Sam could feel his defined quads but she also felt something else. she felt a thick cylindrical shaft. it started from his pelvis and went downwards, it was thick and yes, it was long. Ben trailed Sam's hand downwards and it finally reached the tip.

Sam looked up and gasp… That was all that she could do. Ben just grinned.

Ben: So, do you want to give me a chance to 'substantiate'
Sam: 'but …. Darren…'
Ben: 'Don't worry, he's being taken care off.' 'So, shall we?'

Sam now flushed and drunk. She has never felt like this. Ben sat Sam down on the sofa and he walked to close the door, before he closed it. He let Sam catch a glimpse of me being carried into the pantry.
He came back and knelt down in from of Sam. Slowly he began touching Sam, from her knees to her inner thigh. Sam threw her head back to enjoy his touches. He hiked up her dress and the musky smell of Sam's pussy filled the air.

Grabbing Sam by her knees, he pulled her closer to his face. This is just too easy, he said to himself. Sam did make it easy for him. she didn't wear anything underneath and just had her pussy waxed.
As he tongue fu-ed her, she let out horny moans. It grew louder but was drowned by the booming music outside.

There was another set of moans coming from another part of the office. It was Phoebe, she had one cock ramming in her pussy while another one in her mouth. God was she hungry..

Sam gripped Ben's head and pulled it nearer so that Ben's tongue could reach deeper inside her..
She was enjoying this but her mind was filled with the thoughts of how big and long Ben's cock was.
No, i must not cum before i make this guy cum…

To be continued...

mondo_humungo
18-09-2011, 05:15 AM
She pulled Ben's head away and got up.
Ben was startled but Sam gave him a look that she was hungry for something else.

She pulled him up and threw him on the sofa, straddling him. pulled down her dress to let her boobs free. now her dress, that was once covering her modesty were scrunched up in the mid riff. she let Ben taste and savour her boobs while she enjoyed his every touch.

Lowering herself, she slotted her tongue into his mouth to taste her sweat, pussy juices and his saliva. the mixture was potent and it drove her wilder. she went lower trailing her tongue down the middle of his chest then to his abs and then to his belt.

she then looked up to give him a manja look,Ben reached his hands to his belt to unbuckle and then unzipped his pants. As he slowly pulled down his pants, it showed that he was not wearing anything underneath and he was also clean shaven but the surprise was coming….

Sam could see the base of Ben's cock when he pulled down his pants but the tip was nowhere to be seen so she went nearer to see the tip. What Ben did was then to pull his pants down faster, which made his cock spring out from his pants and hitting Sam on her chin.

Sam just stared at his tool in awe, it was the biggest she has seen. it was almost as long as her face, from chin to eyes to be exact and as thick as her wrist.

Ben:" well are you going to just stare?"
Sam: "uhmm "
Ben: "The door's locked, Darren is in the other room wasted, Pheobe is getting fucked right now. Shouldn't you?"

Ben, knew he had Sam at his mercy and he didn't even want a blow job. he just wanted to prove his friend wrong. he wanted to win the bet.
he bent over to kiss Sam and Sam readily accepted. he then carried Sam up and placed her on my desk.
"Spread your legs hunny, its not going to hurt." and Sam grabbed her ankles to pull her legs apart.

Ben pushed his cock in slowly to allow Sam to adapt to his size.. He smiled. its still damn tight. "Looks like your husband is not very substantial huh.."
Sam could only smile weakly as her animal senses took over, she wanted more of his cock and now.
She gripped his wist and started pulling him inside her.. with every inch of him going in, the more pleasure she got and it sent her over the edge.

Sam:"OHH FUCK…. i didn't know a big cock could give so much pleasure.."
Ben: "Well you now do…. isn't it a pleasant surprise?"
Sam:"Yeah, a FUCKING pleasant surprise…"
Ben: "Well, if you need me, you have my number"
Sam:"if this is how it feels, you'll be sure ill be calling on you more often."
Ben: "Will be my pleasure baby but wouldn't Darren be angry?"
Sam:"Well i'm pretty sure ill be able to 'substantiate' right?"

She then, pushed Ben away and turned her self around,butt facing Ben… FUCK me doggy BEN…
Ben, rammed his cock straight in hard and fast, he was a seasoned fucker and could control his emotions but Sam was screaming and moaning, she was enjoying it. she was trying to grab on to anything that she could hold onto.
She reached out and held on to a frame that housed our family photo.

Ben: "You want to face it down?" as he rammed into her pussy.
Sam:"Its ok, I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind watching. Fuck me deeper Ben. Cum in me…"
Ben: "Yes Ma'am"

Ben pulled in and out and every time he pulled out his large cock was coated with Sam's thick juices, so much of it….

The door suddenly swung open and a few guys came in.

"Mind if we join you guys?" Derrick asked. "Job's done and we are here to claim our reward."

Ben:"Hope you don't mind that i invited a few friends"

He pulled Sam back and sat down on my office chair, put it to the lowest height and let Sam sit on his cock, reverse cow girl.

Derrick, Luke and John had their pants off and cocks out. Each of them wanted to have a cock in my wife and she was being high with a cock hitting her top wall every single thrust.
she held on to Derrick's cock and tugged at it while she alternated sucking on Luke's and John's. All three had smaller cocks as compared to Ben.

Ben got tired and went off, Derrick took over and rode her missionary on the table while fondling her breast. Sam was just full of lust now, each time she saw a cock near her face she sucked it, slapping it across her face.
Derrick couldn't hold it anymore and asked if he could cum in her and Sam just nodded her head, helpless but wishing for more. he had his final thrusts and squirted glob after glob.

Luke fucked her doggy on the floor. it made Sam's boobs slap against her body as her thrusted her time and again. before long he came in her too… and that made her pussy even more sloppy.

John did her missionary on the floor too, as he nibbled on her boobs and played with her other, he came in her not long after… Sam's mind was in a blur but she just couldn't get Ben's cock out of her head. the size and length bemused her but made her crave for more. she got up and walked towards Ben, he was sitting on the arm chair. He knew he had her, he knew she would be back for more and he knew she was hooked!!

the other guys, took off outside as the party had ended and they made their way back after working themselves out.

Ben: "Back for more darling? can't get enough… if you want you better get more now, coz you cannot bring me home.."
Sam: "Who says i can't bring you home?"

With that, she plonked herself down on his hard rock 9" cock and the familiar feeling filled her up once again. her body was flushed with blood and lust. she started bouncing and ramming the piece of meat into her as hard and fast as she can.

Whispering….
Ben: "You sure you want to bring me home?"
Sam:" I'm … pretty sure… but do you want to?"
Ben: "How to when Darren is at home….?"
Sam: "How about i let you know my travelling schedule? when i'm travelling, you can help tuck me in to bed overseas and when I'm back home, you send Darren overseas, then you and fuck me in to bed in SG"
Ben: "Wow…. such planning… i sure we can work something out as how you are working my cock out now"
Sam: "Its my pleasure.. it will always be my pleasure working on such a beautiful cock.."
Ben: "Stop talking like his, or i'm going to have to cum in you.."
Sam:" Do it then. fill me up with your man cum.. through your long and satisfying cock."

Ben placed a finger to Sam's lips to shut her up and gripped her tight squeezing her boobs against his.
He started ramming his cock in fast and in short intervals.

Sam's moans grew louder and she threw her head back as she experienced pleasure beyond her wildest times she ever had. he bucked a few more times and then stayed still as he unloaded strings of cum inside Sam.
Both of them laid motionless on the armchair, Ben tired while Sam smiled with her eyes closed.

She thinks she has found the one…

To be continued...

mondo_humungo
21-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi Bros and Sis,

Do leave behind comments on the story. Would like to know how it is being received.

Next instalment will be the story of Pheobe getting her holes stuffed in the male toilet.

Appreciate your comments.

Xensualize
28-09-2011, 01:08 AM
TS can we have a update? Very kinky and your English skills is very good. Your sentences are like ' suited connectors ' in poker, very flowing type.

mondo_humungo
13-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Its been a while.... not too sure if anyone is still interested in this story....

Pokehacker
14-10-2013, 01:06 AM
mice one , camping for more , thanks

coffeeslayer
14-10-2013, 04:10 AM
of course still interested la bro! =D.