PDA

View Full Version : How To Reply

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Sigh... last night, I finally had the chance to bonk a girl I have been coveting but foolish me... I did not standby any condoms in the car.

I stopped her advances by telling her about not having "raincoat" on standby (suay suay raining cats and dogs some more)...

She then asked me if I am worried that she carries disease... I was so stunned that I couldn't answer... anyway, i insisted not not doing it raw and sent her home thereafter.

Well any bros have been in such a situation before?? And could any wise men out there enlighten me on an appropriate reply when face with such dilemma :o

Thanks in advance :o

Eastpipper
26-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I supposed she is not an FL....so y u worry to bonk raw with her?unless she sleep around?.....

Reasons that u can say to her maybe u can say u can't control well, u scare may make her pregnant lor...

no_faith
26-04-2007, 01:24 PM
pose her back the same qns loh.

"den u scare i got disease?"
if she reply, "no, i dun."
den u say wat bro eastpipper advise.
"but i afraid i shotgun and make u pregnant."

if she say, "dun worry lah, we be more careful loh."
den u answer, "im a respondsible guy towards women."

everyone happy, leaves a gd impression to the gal.:D

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Always remember this, especially if the gal you are bonking is any other person then your own wife...

Jack N Jill went up the hill to have some fun
Stupid Jill she forgot the pill now they have a son
Now Jack N Jill went up the hill to have some more fun
Stupid Jack he forgot the cap now they have another son...

The first time I did it with my ex-mistress, the dick head got the better of the shit head and I went in raw..and then on we did raw most of the time until one day....:eek:

So now everytime I do it with any woman either then my OC, I make sure I cap it if not she find out she will axe it...:eek:

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks for your super prompt reply :)

No, she is not a FL but I am not too sure if she sleeps around... I have only known her for like less than 2 months... well i just feel that its better to be safe than sorry... haha

Thanks

Hanxinco88
26-04-2007, 01:29 PM

power answer....will up u for that!!!!

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:29 PM

Bro, you are good man.... will jot down your power answer in my jotter book :)

Hanxinco88
26-04-2007, 01:30 PM

No, she is not a FL but I am not too sure if she sleeps around... I have only known her for like less than 2 months... well i just feel that its better to be safe than sorry... haha

Thanks

You should have called me and I sent the raincoat to you ma

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:31 PM

Nice poem bro !!! Will recite to her if i ever get the chance to see her again :rolleyes:

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:33 PM
You should have called me and I sent the raincoat to you ma

A bro in need is a bro indeed ... but paiseh, last night raining cats and dogs... later you come say need to take refuge in the car lagi jialat haha :D

Hanxinco88
26-04-2007, 01:36 PM
A bro in need is a bro indeed ... but paiseh, last night raining cats and dogs... later you come say need to take refuge in the car lagi jialat haha :D

Lidat we can have a threesome ma??.....:D

Eastpipper
26-04-2007, 01:37 PM

Thanks

wah...u really can think,i salute u, if i were u...I will go for it last night liao....

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Lidat we can have a threesome ma??.....:D

threesome??? make it foursome lor but must jio another bro... a pack of 3 just nice.. all protected :D

rubber cost $$$ also man haha

Eastpipper
26-04-2007, 01:41 PM
threesome??? make it foursome lor but must jio another bro... a pack of 3 just nice.. all protected :D

rubber cost $$$ also man haha

since i am the 1st to reply,so do i have the priority?:D

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:41 PM
wah...u really can think,i salute u, if i were u...I will go for it last night liao....

bro, no need salute me lah... i kiasi mah :)

I must salute you instead... you must be commando trained

:D

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:44 PM
since i am the 1st to reply,so do i have the priority?:D

haha... dun know if I would ever get the chance again... or maybe I have just blown it last night ;)

Eastpipper
26-04-2007, 01:47 PM
haha... dun know if I would ever get the chance again... or maybe I have just blown it last night ;)

how u get to know the gal?

Give us some stats for us to imagine lah...

like looks,body ratings..

plman2002
26-04-2007, 01:48 PM

sibeh kaypoh. :rolleyes:

Eastpipper
26-04-2007, 01:49 PM
sibeh kaypoh. :rolleyes:

u dun come in if u dunwan to know...ok:mad:

plman2002
26-04-2007, 01:51 PM
u dun come in if u dunwan to know...ok:mad:

i want to come in leh. u blow meh. :D

Eastpipper
26-04-2007, 01:52 PM
i want to come in leh. u blow meh. :D

aku lan lan

plman2002
26-04-2007, 01:54 PM
aku lan lan

U having PMS arh.
Today weather cool cool, why so hot? :p

mosses
26-04-2007, 01:54 PM

we met in the library:confused:

haha of cos not... got to know her in a pub i frequent...

stats IMHO:

look 7/10
figure 8/10
CFM look when turned on 10/10 (oh my god... how i wished i have taken down that look in my phone)

Well bro hanxico has seen her b4, he claims that she has the look of a mistress :p

compaq69
26-04-2007, 01:55 PM

stats IMHO:

look 7/10
figure 8/10
CFM look when turned on 10/10 (oh my god... how i wished i have taken down that look in my phone)

Well bro hanxico has seen her b4, he claims that she has the look of a mistress :pwow,must be damn chio.Envy you,how to sian,can teach me

Eastpipper
26-04-2007, 01:57 PM
U having PMS arh.
Today weather cool cool, why so hot? :p

dunno y,i see green will turn hot...

plman2002
26-04-2007, 01:58 PM
dunno y,i see green will turn hot...

for yr sake, i leave loh. :D

mosses
26-04-2007, 02:03 PM
wow,must be damn chio.Envy you,how to sian,can teach me

bro compaq, ok only lah..not really that chio.. i should say slutty haha

me not qualify to teach lah... there are more amazing bros out there.. so good that they can even sian the birds on the tree to come down

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 02:19 PM

Hahaha for a minute you got me there, I was wondering which library so happening that instead of picking books you can pick a gal up...:)

mosses
26-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Hahaha for a minute you got me there, I was wondering which library so happening that instead of picking books you can pick a gal up...:)

Bro Frankie,

if i ever come across such a library, will post a FR and pm you the next instance okie? :D

shiokmc
26-04-2007, 02:23 PM
waahaahaa..... interestin 'library' ... can choose n bwing home intoxicated babes:cool:

mosses
26-04-2007, 02:23 PM
waahaahaa..... interestin 'library' ... can choose n bwing home intoxicated babes:cool:

bro shiok, thank you for your kind support :D

Hanxinco88
26-04-2007, 02:31 PM

stats IMHO:

look 7/10
figure 8/10

Well bro hanxico has seen her b4, he claims that she has the look of a mistress :p

KNS....lidat give stats where got enough??...........

Name: XX
Looks: 7/10 (slutty CFM look)
Body: 33C/25/33....(my guess)
Tattoo: Yes!!...(Am I right?)
BBBJ: No condom should at least ask her for a BBBJ last night ma...
HJ: Or really to be very safe can also opt for a HJ ma...
Nipples: PInk ma( AM I right?)
Pussy: _________ ( ideally is well trimmed, no smell, very wet easily and tight lor)
FJ:_______ (Ideally is genuine stereo moan, can try all positing, love doggies and can cum and cum lor)..............
RTF: _____ (Ideally is Definitinely Yes)
Damage:_____( Ideally is free or best if she can give you ang pao lor)

Cheers!!!!

CoolBlack
26-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Sorry for the unfortunate turn of event, my heart goes out with you.

Actually, your predicament just set my entrepreneur juices flowing....what if I set up a service that delivers "raincoat" at anytime to anywhere with just a phone call or sms?

Think this biz idea will work??
Regular customer will even get discounts...:D

Hanxinco88
26-04-2007, 02:35 PM

Actually, your predicament just set my entrepreneur juices flowing....what if I set up a service that delivers "raincoat" at anytime to anywhere with just a phone call or sms?

Can delivered within 10 mins anywhere any place??....if yes...then count me in as your first customer lor......

Cheers!!!!

shiokmc
26-04-2007, 02:39 PM
i 2nd in line ,,,,, erm ....wil that mean 20mins wait ? haha

prsmms
26-04-2007, 02:44 PM

bro CoolBlack, if you need delivery man, i will be glad to offer my service.. hopefully can look see look see at the scene of crime also haha:D

steve
26-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Well any bros have been in such a situation before?? And could any wise men out there enlighten me on an appropriate reply when face with such dilemma :o

Thanks in advance :o

I will say need to buy drinks or hun kee at 7-11 or petrol station 1st or simply very urgent need to use toilet at petrol station.

CoolBlack
26-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Seems like alot of bros here are potential customers....making me to think deeper into this idea.
Actually I think it might work, have are some advantages that I can think of now.
a) you need not carry raincoat around or leave in car (to avoid problems with the Mrs. if she ever check
b) without one with you, will show your potential "partner" that you did not plan this and thus she will never know your "evil" intentions in the first place
c) may not be convinent to go buy one as may lose the heat of the moment or there's nowhere nearby to buy one
d) may have one but not enough......she wants more!

10mins may be a little tough....well you could always "stall" for more time with foreplay and wait for the arrival of this wonderful invention....guess within 20 mins might be possibe.

I do know how it is without one at the most crucial time.....same like threadstarter, I abort the mission.Till now there was no 2nd chance and I am still kicking my own ass for not being well prepared.

Name of this company will be "ROD" -Rubber on Demand.....:D

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Bro Frankie,

if i ever come across such a library, will post a FR and pm you the next instance okie? :D

hahaha then i will change my persona from 'Boobworm' to "Bookworm" and put on my thick 1000 degrees spec for that blur mild manner Clark Kent look type...:D

Rof|maoxz
26-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Sigh... last night, I finally had the chance to bonk a girl I have been coveting but foolish me... I did not standby any condoms in the car.

I stopped her advances by telling her about not having "raincoat" on standby (suay suay raining cats and dogs some more)...

She then asked me if I am worried that she carries disease... I was so stunned that I couldn't answer... anyway, i insisted not not doing it raw and sent her home thereafter.

Thanks in advance

You shld go for it!!!

And see you in the Sexual Health Issues corner. :D

MimeBoxer
26-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Always remember this, especially if the gal you are bonking is any other person then your own wife...

The first time I did it with my ex-mistress, the dick head got the better of the shit head and I went in raw..and then on we did raw most of the time until one day....:eek:

So now everytime I do it with any woman either then my OC, I make sure I cap it if not she find out she will axe it...:eek:

Bro, u always have interesting quotes lah....now is poem har?

JWNY
26-04-2007, 09:45 PM
wah...u really can think,i salute u, if i were u...I will go for it last night liao.... No wonder can't "quit"...:rolleyes: :p

JWNY

Eastpipper
27-04-2007, 09:16 AM
No wonder can't "quit"...:rolleyes: :p

JWNY

hahaha....u r right...i know where my problem is but can't help leh..

Frankiestine
27-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Bro, u always have interesting quotes lah....now is poem har?

no lah this one was from one learned man who was trying to teach me the wisdom of capping it .....

shiokmc
27-04-2007, 12:29 PM
"ROD" -Rubber on Demand.....:D

bro, let us know when ROD is UP :D

poorman4sex
27-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Aiyo Brother Mosses~~!!!

you driving right ?? drive and go buy lah~~!!!!! rainning cats and dogs only..earthquake i also go buy i tell you...

just drive her to any petrol station...K k pah petrol... grab 1 box lah~~!!!

surfer888
27-04-2007, 01:12 PM
You shld go for it!!!

Fall off chair... ROTFL... jialat... stomach cramp.

西门吹雪
27-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Well any bros have been in such a situation before?? And could any wise men out there enlighten me on an appropriate reply when face with such dilemma
來日方長

明天會更好

我們有的是時间

我明天還要上班

我很累

PrimeOmega
27-04-2007, 01:22 PM
No need to reply. Just go to any 7-11 and grab one.
Sounds like its a decent girl. Should be okay to bonk her raw though there might be risk involved, because if she can offer you this, she could most certainly be offering others too.

mosses
27-04-2007, 02:37 PM
thanks for the suggestions :) sigh.. but really raining so heavily...

why didn't occur to me on going to a petrol kiosk instead of 7-11..

really small head had taken control over the big head haha :D

sob sob sob

mosses
27-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Aiyo Brother Mosses~~!!!

..earthquake i also go buy i tell you...

bro poorman4sex, after buying during earthquake you create your tsunami right? keke :D

mosses
27-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Seems like alot of bros here are potential customers....making me to think deeper into this idea.
Actually I think it might work, have are some advantages that I can think of now.
a) you need not carry raincoat around or leave in car (to avoid problems with the Mrs. if she ever check
b) without one with you, will show your potential "partner" that you did not plan this and thus she will never know your "evil" intentions in the first place
c) may not be convinent to go buy one as may lose the heat of the moment or there's nowhere nearby to buy one
d) may have one but not enough......she wants more!

10mins may be a little tough....well you could always "stall" for more time with foreplay and wait for the arrival of this wonderful invention....guess within 20 mins might be possibe.

I do know how it is without one at the most crucial time.....same like threadstarter, I abort the mission.Till now there was no 2nd chance and I am still kicking my own ass for not being well prepared.

Name of this company will be "ROD" -Rubber on Demand.....:D

bro coolblack, you really a very promising entrepreneur :)

just4fun
27-04-2007, 02:53 PM
thanks for the suggestions :) sigh.. but really raining so heavily...

why didn't occur to me on going to a petrol kiosk instead of 7-11..

really small head had taken control over the big head haha

sob sob sob

ur small head can think very well liao lor...if for me...i think the rest is history liao...where got lan jiao take out then never use and keep it back due to rubber.... ur small head is also very strong...:D

mosses
27-04-2007, 03:03 PM
ur small head can think very well liao lor...if for me...i think the rest is history liao...where got lan jiao take out then never use and keep it back due to rubber.... ur small head is also very strong...:D

no lah.. not strong at all.. otherwise, i would have brave through any danger liao keke

wah bro, yours like gurkhas sabre huh, come out sure must see blood one huh haha but becareful ok, like bro Rof|maoxz states earlier:

You shld go for it!!!

shawnieboy
27-04-2007, 03:06 PM

then bro what if she says she is on pills how?

Bruce-Sg
27-04-2007, 03:11 PM

That was an excellent answer. With a short conversation like this,it's tell whether she is lying.
In fact,if she tells you that she is on pills,you better be scared.

Bruce-Sg
27-04-2007, 03:16 PM

Your reflecting of question tells the girl that you are scared actually. In a conversation like this,try to get the girl talking more like asking question such as "do you have a boyfriend?" bla bla bla......
If all the answers the girls give are definitive and one-dimensional ;concerning only herself,you can stop talking and drive straight to a shop nearby to get ur "raincloth".

mosses
27-04-2007, 03:30 PM

thats tough nut to crack bro... i think i kena snooker liao... must get stephen chow to do his "remy martin" stunt leh

:D

Clit_LickeR
27-04-2007, 03:37 PM
what if she says she is on pills how?
thats tough nut to crack bro... i think i kena snooker liao...
That will be easy...
Just tell her "My doc said that after kena herpes, it is my responsibility to inform my about to be partner - with cap or w/o cap? cos herpes is for life... wear cap will be much safer..." :D
I think after hearing this she will say: "Geez... it's getting late... can you sent me home?" :p

Muahahahaha
Cheers!

mosses
27-04-2007, 03:46 PM
That will be easy...
Just tell her "My doc said that after kena herpes, it is my responsibility to inform my about to be partner - with cap or w/o cap? cos herpes is for life... wear cap will be much safer..." :D
I think after hearing this she will say: "Geez... it's getting late... can you sent me home?" :p

Muahahahaha
Cheers!

yah bro, she would probably make her way back on her own despite the heavy rain haha

no_faith
14-05-2007, 04:45 PM
pills also not 100% safe rite? wat she say also cant believe 100% rite?
of course, i will be a bit worried of such incident.

ask her if suay suay kana baby how? is she fine wif it?
if she say, " she is fine wif it."
u reply, "im not fine wif it, i cant live wif such irrespondsible act in my life."

anyway, if a gal comes so easily and desperate, u noe sumting wrong.
rather push her away den regret.

the rule is play safe and take precautious.;)

peace